[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please drop kawaii girls' youtubes I need new kawaii idols...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Please drop kawaii girls' youtubes
I need new kawaii idols...
>>
>>9615903
What happened to fetsu, did she die?
>>
>>9615925
>fetsu
her fat face is fucking boring
>>
>>9615925
She mainly just posts her shitty drawings that look like a 15 year old drew them now. Why is with so many British girls that they plaster their face with makeup with an attempt to look kawaii, but ends up looking like a bratty white girl with attitude problems, her septum piercing certainly doesn't help her with this.
>>
>>9615938
You mean the entirety of the UK fairy kei community?
>>
Ewwww if you think fetsu is kawaii please re evaluate your tastes
>>
File: tumblr_nuw61hZMNx1uqe8iio1_400.gif (1MB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuw61hZMNx1uqe8iio1_400.gif
1MB, 350x198px
>>9615938

Id like to meet her fans face to face so I know which part of the human race to avoid
>>
>all the jelly itt
Lol ok
>>
>>9617054
Potato face pls leave
>>
File: yourbutthurtisdelicious.gif (997KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
yourbutthurtisdelicious.gif
997KB, 417x500px
>>9617177
>implying i'm fetsu
whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie. at least she's popular,is sponsored and get cute shit for free so~
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1426x949px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1426x949px
>>9615928
>>9615938
Fetsu kinda remind me of a brain dead fish
Like, who thinks this is a flattering/cute face to make for a picture?

>>9617185
>at least she's popular
Soo... Does that automatically mean we should be jelly of her?
Like, even if people gave me shit for free, it wouldn't make up for being known for someone who look like a mutilated, bloated infant
>>
>>9617185
kek it's totally her
>>
>>9617185
Sorry about your genetics.
>>
>>9617185
Just because you're popular doesn't make you any less uglier ~ Face it, you're never going to look anything like Venus Angelic, you can try all you want, but you're still going to look like a bratty white girl at the end of the day
>>
>>9617356
Venus angelic looks just as bad as this slag

They both have saggy droopy dough faces and no lips
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.