[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sac Anime thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 29

File: 1418940946-sacanime_tickets_2.jpg (323KB, 920x520px) Image search: [Google]
1418940946-sacanime_tickets_2.jpg
323KB, 920x520px
Who's going?
What are your plans this time?
Will CRE Expo affect Sac's numbers?
>>
You know, I have a lot of moments where I'm still shocked people even talk about this con on here. It's not big or amazing, so when all else I see is the big spectacles, I just fucking wonder.
Is it just we have that many gulls in Sac, or just the same small handful that come here to shitpost rather than FB?
>>
I'm going with a couple friends for the whole weekend. They've never done a con before, so I'm pretty excited for them!

I've personally never done Sac before (mostly Fanime) and I'm not too sure what to expect but it'll probably be pretty lowkey? I'm going to just wear lolita bc it's easy... anyone know if there's gonna be a meet?
>>
>>9590797
It's a very insular con. The people who go to sac anime tend to only go to sac anime.

I'm going to this event for the sheer WTF factor
>>
>>9591217
They're getting away from calling itself an anime con too on the website. Yet, they have the word anime in it's title.

What.
>>
>>9591343
>They're getting away from calling itself an anime con too on the website. Yet, they have the word anime in it's title.

Part of it is branding. They've already amassed a huge rep being known as Sac Anime as well as trademarking the name. They would be pissing away brand recognition if they changed the name.
>>
>>9591016
Expect a super young con and sticking with your group
>>
SacAnime doesn't draw too many people from outside of Sac. Also, last I heard, CWF was in limbo for MagWest/CRX so some might come to SacAnime for at least a day for >>9591217
>>
For first timers-
Don't bother with the masquerade it's a shit show.
Panels can be hit or miss, still waiting for a list of what we're getting.
That subway right across from the con's hotel is horrible, don't get their cucumbers.
About 10 blocks down the street is a dominos, and if you go down to S st from that dominos there's a Safeway and some decent food shops. It's about a hour walk, but only 5 min drive.

Expect tons of kids dropped at the door, and the people who are there to party are fucking insane or really creepy.

Between 2 huge 40yr old men stopping me and my friend for our numbers and a drunk girl walking into our room when we opened the door, you get some weird people. Apparently last con we also had neighbors who were crazy loud fighting at 4am.

If you have a hotel room bring booze and movies cause there is jack shit to do at nighttime.
>>
>>9592308
Head to CWF, that is always solid
>>
I'm 50/50 on going, not sure if I can get the days off from work.

>>9591016
It is a pretty low key con, but there's several things about it that are pretty mediocre or just straight up bad.
Like >>9592308 Says; The masquerade is a shit show, and panels can vary from good to boring as all hell. Most of the reasons I still try to go are because the con usually has some cool guests and it's relatively close.
There's usually a meet, I think it's been pretty fun when I've gone. It's probably the most fun I've ever had getting drunk and talking about anime.
>>
>>9592736
>a meet
>>
>>9592094
Curious on why would you think CWF got waitlisted for CRE. The panel is always packed, its a unique idea and its super cheap to run. You'd think that would be enough for an auto in.
>>
>>9593413
It's probably due to time constraints, CWF takes up setup time and a large panel space. No one seems to know yet how CRX is even running their panels/events or which space in the con center is being used for them.
>>
>>9593436
>CWF takes up setup time and a large panel space.

Funny enough their first show at Kraken con was in a tiny panel room with only 3 performers. The show is pretty adaptable
>>
>>9593489
If CRX staff is only aware of the large draw at cons like Fanime and AX they might not know that CWF can do scaled down shows too
>>
>>9593620
Ironically CWF draws less at AX than at Fanime due to the fact they're in an 80 person room vs one that can sit 1000
>>
>>9591217
Ew, why the hell would they have wrestling at an anime convention?
>>
>>9594269
It's the drama/trash talking. Think the south park episode.
Also I would be down for "real" wrestling like Tiger Mask
>>
File: 27_cosplaywrestling10.jpg (366KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
27_cosplaywrestling10.jpg
366KB, 1600x1066px
>>9594269
Florida Supercon and Dragoncon also have pro wrestling events Meanwhile feds like Hoodslam in Oakland often feature characters battles such as Ryu and Ken vs Scropion and Sub Zero

Anime cons are actually a very strong fit for pro wrestling given their story structures, character presentations and overall antics.

Take for example how in pro wrestling, both combatants try to do enough moves to build up a super or in their case, a finisher so they can defeat their opponents.

Or how the good guys channel the spirit of the crowd in order to build up extra power for a huge attack. Click the link below and try and tell me how this is not similar to the iconic Spirit Bomb scene from Dragonball Z. Heck, even the wrestler's pose is similar to Goku's outstreched arms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwYWYuqbj8
>>
>>9594297
SPW will be providing "real" wrestling afterwards.
>>
>>9594585
I know, that's why I'm skipping the masquerade to watch this instead this year.
>>
File: DDP-Bang.jpg (62KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
DDP-Bang.jpg
62KB, 396x594px
>>9594992
Good choice anon, have some DDP for your troubles
>>
Who else is pumped as fuck!!!
>>
File: sippu.png (63KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
sippu.png
63KB, 300x169px
You know, I've lived in this city my whole life and every sac anime was the same fucking thing. I wish there was a better event there like a cool dance or something. Like an actual party.
It's hard to find decent friends who like weeb shit like me in this city.
>>
This is weird as hell. I'm right next door (live in Citrus Heights) but this con always seemed like a shit show and I've never actually gone.

I hope no one travels more than 50 miles for this.
>>
>>9596355
they couldn't even make the new years eve party into a party. It was just a sad room with sad music and awkward weebs standing around at tables
>>
>>9596415
drove from SF for it last summer because of friends
it was a 3 hour drive because of traffic. actually it might have been more.
>>
How's the tea party?
>>
>>9596687
It's pretty much all con Lolitas as most of the local comm doesn't participate.
>>
>>9596355
How is it hard to find weeb people at an anime con?
>>
>>9596415
>seemed like

Which cons do you go to instead?
>>
>>9596834
AX, Fanime, comicon, ALA.
>>
>>9596832
Not what I meant sorry. It's hard to find weebs that I can stay friends with in this city
>>
Which guest(s) are you most excited for? For me it's Shintaro Kago
>>
>>9599923
Roadhog's for me, and the Zelda ones.

The site put up the meet up list.
Was amazed to see Gorillaz and Dream Daddy on there, but no Pokemon or Smash Bros.
>>
>>9596687
It was real weird last time because the organizer used it as a venue to talk about her struggles running it the entire time. It would've been fine if it was just "have some snacks, let's take some pics, ok meet new people and socialize" but she literally did not give us any time to actually talk to the people around us.

I think it's going to be run by new people this time around so it might be different.
>>
It's going to be my first time going to this con. I'm really hoping it's not as disappointing as everyone in this thread is claiming it to be, especially since I'm a photog.
>>
>>9600978
I always have a good time at this con, but I enjoy different things than most of the party folks. SacAnime usually has really fun guest panels and a nice AA, their autographs are good and the con is near the hotels and cheap parking if you arrive early enough. You should have a good time as a photog too since there's a nice amount of cosplay and near constant gatherings around, especially on top floor.
>>
Still trying to decide whether to go to this. I only live an hour away, but SF Comic Con is the same weekend (also an hour away for me). Anyone been to both? Which is better?

If the masq is a shit show does that mean its easy to win, cause if so I might do it.
>>
>>9600984
Awesome! Thanks for telling me this anon!
>>
>>9601175
It's not easy to win, it's a tight knit group of friends who usually win. Unless you have a child you can throw up there, they always almost instant win because so few enter.
>>
I'll be there it will be my 3rd sacanime. Can't wait to be the BEST Deadpool the cons ever seen. Got some Surprises up my sleeve not just some boring red pool.
>>
>>9601175
SF Comic Con is having its first year. Some of the panels look cool. I'm not a fan of SF parking costs though
>>
>>9602917
>$15 chinese red body suit with sharpie on it
>>
I'll be cosplaying as shirtless Kiba from Naruto. Looking to do some photoshoots with any cosplay photographers that are going to be at SacAnime. Let me know! :)
>>
Will SacAnime be plagued by the peace bonding third reich this year like Fanime was?
>>
>>9603700
since we've had to argue with the staff to bond things probably not. They seriously got annoyed that we tracked them down to bond our stuff because 2 years ago they changed it to any of the staff could do it anywhere. I usually try to get all my crap bonded friday morning so I don't have to worry the rest of the con.
>>
Who's going to CWF?
>>
I'll be there the whole weekend, I'm going as Kaz from MGS Peace Walker
>>
>>9602955
Much more then just that lol I would never go to a con wearing just a morphsuit.
>>
>>9591217
WTF is with anime cons and having wrestlers at them these days?
>>
File: NewDay2.jpg (114KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
NewDay2.jpg
114KB, 598x465px
>>9606612
Wrestling is anime

>Super human characters
> People fighting using the power of friendship and channels positive vibes to fight through the pain
> Characters all have super moves that they build up energy to unleash

A good chunk of wrestlers are huge anime nerds. You got Kenny Omega doing Street Fighter moves, New Day dressing up as Final Fantasy characters and Samoa Joe sampling Godzilla music and talking about playing Destiny.

Then you got hoodslam which actually has anime and video game characters wrestle. Also many at-con wrestling shows are wrestling and anime themed
>>
File: 1503367882947.png (385KB, 819x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503367882947.png
385KB, 819x1600px
>Went to the first SacAnime back when it was at the sunrise mall 13 years ago and I was a happy kid
Where does the time go
>>
im flying in from az lmfao lord help me
>>
File: 1290603640887.jpg (12KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1290603640887.jpg
12KB, 100x100px
>>9612117
I'm flying in from Oregon. God help us.
>>
>>9612117
>>9612197
ya'll niggas crazy
>>
>>9606636
>Wrestling is anime

Not only because of what you listed, but calling out attacks in anime and manga (as far as Mazinger and Getter Robo I think) comes from wrestling. Hell, one of the first and very influential battle shounens was Kinikuman (aka those MUSCLE candy toys), which was about wrestling.
>>
Anyone else dreading the 112 degree weather?
>>
>>9614587
I thought you were joking. I regret my long sleeve choices now.
>>
>>9614587
big reason why i'm skipping this year
i'm not touching that with a ten foot pole
>>
>>9614587
I've got only 2 costumes that aren't long sleeves, and one of those has a cloak. I'm gonna die.
Here's my line up:
Friday: Lucoa (suspenders version), Noodle (phase 4 strobelight dress), and Amanda of Dream Daddy
Saturday: Mipha (with a baby sidon plush) and Kumatora (with a mr saturn plush)
Sunday: mage Mimikyu with a light up staff

Anyone doing a meet up?...I really should try to go to one of em.
>>
>>9614587
yeah probably wont cosplay anymore, I would wear the machi cosplay i just made, but no wig
>>
>try 3D printing a prop for the first time
>the smoothing epoxy doesnt set right and the prop is ruined
>have to make a shitty last-minute version of the prop

I-it's a learning experience
>>
>>9615654
I'm down to meetup as usual. There's never been more than like 5 of us at a meetup at SacAnime though, not counting the lolitas that only meet each other.
>>
What are about Cafe Hoshi? What are your guys' thoughts on that.
>>
>""Pop Culture With An Anime Twist" is the motto for SacAnime."

Oh honey....
>>
File: hoshiprime.png (3MB, 1707x856px) Image search: [Google]
hoshiprime.png
3MB, 1707x856px
>>9616726
Had to google them but I'm wondering wtf happened to turn this group of relative cuties with, okay coordination and questionable accessory choices....
>>
File: hoshi1.png (1MB, 1256x866px) Image search: [Google]
hoshi1.png
1MB, 1256x866px
>>9616786
Into this
>>
File: hoshi2.png (1MB, 1266x855px) Image search: [Google]
hoshi2.png
1MB, 1266x855px
>>9616788
>>
File: hoshi3.png (985KB, 1265x867px) Image search: [Google]
hoshi3.png
985KB, 1265x867px
>>9616789
>>
Anyone driving from the wine country area tomorrow who wants to carpool?
>>
File: hoshi4.png (1MB, 1258x842px) Image search: [Google]
hoshi4.png
1MB, 1258x842px
>>9616792
>>
>>9615841
When and where?
>>
so I´m still not there. How is it for cosplayers so far? Is it cool enough inside?
>>
>>9617527
Inside is ok, its when you go outside for food and shoots that the heat will get you
>>
File: 1465859565758.png (257KB, 320x583px) Image search: [Google]
1465859565758.png
257KB, 320x583px
>>9616786
What the heck is going on here?? Why is there an old lady? Why are all the butlers in normal clothes?? What the hell is with that attempt at a uniform? Who thought this was okay!?
>>
We meeting up today or tomorrow?
>>
>scheduled to work today, tomorrow, and the day after

Welp I was gonna drop in otherwise. Damn.

On Sunday I get off before 5 and I work in Folsom so maybe I'll have time to check stuff out.
>>
>>9591217
Hahahaha what the fuck. I'm laughing so hard at this poster.
>>
n-no meetup? ;_;
>>
>>9616809
Looks like the ethereum guy
>>
File: granny-maid-cafe.jpg (50KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
granny-maid-cafe.jpg
50KB, 460x345px
>>9617777
Not quite sure. Like having an older lady maid can be cute but only if they're actually in uniform. Not in some shitty polyester eBay kimono.

As for the casual wear I have no freaking clue.
>>
Ok, where the fuck do I find the place to get my pre-registration badge?
>>
>>9618598
downstairs sheraton
>>
>>9618034
Why wait for someone else to set it up? Just setup a time and place. Standard is like either 8 or 9pm in Sheraton downstairs outside of gaming. So just pick a time and place.
>>
It's so fucking hot
>>
>>9618608
Thank you anon.
>>
I just got sucked off by a random thot in the elevator
Do you guys think I should get checked for hiv
>>
>that booth with all the Yuri on ice merch

Wew
>>
>super nice weather for weeks
>con comes up
>Lol 110 degrees

Ok no thanks.
>>
>>9618735
considering it's california, yes

>>9618744
>high 90s everyday since april
>super nice weather
no.
i live here and i'm used to it but i really miss the winter we just had.
>>
>>9618758
90s is fine for California mid summer dude. My AC is struggling today.
>>
One of the biggest problems with Sac Anime is they're catering towards younger audiences now. Not enough 18+ events. It doesn't help that Sacramento is a huge shit hole. Cons have become super normie no matter where you go, though, and that kind of bugs me too.

Zelda panel was fun. Ironically, the voice of Zelda is the biggest normie of them all.
Overwatch Panel was a little eh... Roadhog carried the entire panel, Genji seems like a jerk, and Zenyetta wasd trying too hard to be in character.
Steven Universe Panel has amazing guests, but as per usual the fandom completely ruined it with their, "MUH NON BINARY AND THIS SHOW KEEPS ME FROM KILLING MYSELF."
>>
>Always see thots walking around
>Just really fucking want to ask if they want a fug or succ
>But everyone also looks really young or like they already have a boyfriend.
>Not desperate enough to go for the ugly ones.
>>
I had never gone to a con proper before. Happy to find a little corner of toku.
>>
How many of you losers are actually local?
What do you do with your lives normally so I know where to find you
>>
>>9618898
I'm local, have been all my life
Most of the time I'm just working the laser tag desk at country club lanes
>>
>>9618898
I live in Cameron Park and work in Folsom.
>>
>>9618898
I'm local. I work for the state.
>>
So who actually went to the wrestling show?
>>
>>9618898
Local-ish. Live in Rocklin. Work at a Grocery Store.
>>
>>9619178
Which one?
I won't stalk you but I work in Rocklin.
>>
>>9619177
Sup. Was fun, though I hate that they faked an injury when they treated it as serious. Don't scare us like that! Hope they are a lot more CWF shows like this where they team up with a local Indy and do a double-shot.
>>
>>9619338
Any CWF wrestlers you were pulling for?
>>
>>9618898
Local. I live and work in south sac, close to elk grove
>>
Anything goin on today? Don't feel like going home yet.
>>
>>9618898
Who /north highlands/ here? Or Little Moscow, as we call it
>>
>>9619524
I'm a Wendell fan so I was pulling for the People's Champ. Pika Libre wasn't so good but I liked the storyline that lead to the main event

The Bill Nye they got was pretty good too.
>>
Tea party ("lolita morning tea") was kind of crap and chock-full of itas.

They raised the price LITERALLY the day-of by 5 dollars, the "breakfast" was packaged pastry and jell-o, the contest was incredibly ill-planned ("you work as a group...,, but only one of you gets a prize! Hehe!"), and the prizes were hot-glue etsy monstrosities.

I can't deny I had a good time anyway, as I had low expectations and went with friends, but damn. What an absolute disgrace. The lady who 'organized' it didn't even dress up and i think she really needed her xanax. Anyone have the deets on wtf is up with her? I got serious crazy vibes...
>>
>>9619830
Wendell would have also made a good finalist given how the last show ended.
>>
File: IMG_3315.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3315.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Just got back from Sacanime. Driving from LA to go to the shitshow of a con. No night life, the security is aids, the people in charge of weapons check are rude and borderline retarded, and the city itself is a shithole. The only thing that made it worth it was my brodies that wouldnt stop shitposting. Don't waste your time going to Sac.
>>
File: IMG950699.jpg (395KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG950699.jpg
395KB, 1536x2048px
>>9618898
I live in placerville.
This con was a lot more fun than last summer, even with the heat. Though my lil bro came down from Oregon to hang for it.
Just wish more people had pictures up already since I did 3 meet ups this time.
Only photo I have on my phone is my Kumatora
>>
>>9619912
I heard that she enjoys Lolita, but either isn't actually into wearing the fashion, or is a cosplayer who knows enough about Lolita that she is trying to provide a Lolita event for that community.

Personally, I talked with her at length once and she seemed very nice. The weird thing is I keep hearing negative things, but I have not bared witness to these events, so I can't back it up. She also ran one last Sac Anime and the results were super mixed; half of everyone had a "fine" time and the other half were "not so okay" with it, but overall there was no clear opinion on it.
>>
>>9620020
Ohh!! I saw you in artist alley! I had a table and you guys passed by me I think late Saturday. You looked awesome and thank you for cosplaying Kumatora!
>>
>>9619912
>
Pretty sure that all the staff for sac anime are just weird
>>
>>9619990

I'm really confused as to why everyone says sac has no nightlife? Are you all under 21 or broke? There are a lot of really nice late night eateries and quiet or loud bars to hang out in along with a ton of late night local events.
>>
>>9619912
Wanted to see what kind of shitshow the tea party would be and it did not disappoint.

Organizer talked at me when I was trying to buy my ticket on Friday about how much she needed to do for the tea because she doesn't know anything about "our culture" and that she needs to make a profit so she can keep running it. Damn lady I was just trying to confirm that it was at the same time since the website still had last year's info on it.

She got all weird when someone accidentally stepped on one of the prizes that were laid out on the floor saying "just because you guys are lolitas doesn't mean you get to be hoity toity and not watch where you're stepping"

Also when she started openly complaining about people leaving early was really weird like calm down lady.
>>
>>9619830
Pika Libre sucks but CWF was still a good time. Bill Nye should have won it.
>>
>>9619990
Agree 100%. I'm a local and I sort of regretted buying a weekend pass but came all days to get my money's worth. Me and my friend were just drinking the whole time. We actually went to the maid cafe for shits and giggles and it was also and mistake. 5 extra dollars on the ticket for a shitty little baby cup of ice cream. That's not food...
Also, I feel bad for the 7/11 employees.
>>
>>9620124
Sounds really similar to accounts from the last time.
>>
>>9619990
who in their right mind drives from LA to sacramento for sacanime? consider this a lesson. my own friends wouldn't recommend this con to me and i live much closer than you to it.
>>
>>9620174
Some people actually bought a plane ticket for this garbage.
>>
>>9599923
>Shintaro Kago
oh what. they got kago? nice nice
>>
>>9620128
>Pika libre sucks

She's not my cup of tea but you can't deny how over she was.
>>
>>9620274
Who in their right ass mind buy a plane ticket for this con? I live hers and I just went to this because it's local, but I wouldn't buy a plane ticket unless there was a guest I desperately wanted to meet.
>>
>>9618898
Elk Grove here. Are we actually doing a gull meetup outside of a con? I'm down.
>>
>>9620274
my condolences. i don't know who tricked you into going to sacanime from so far away but you may want to rethink your friendship with them. doubly so because it was a heatwave this weekend.
>>
Gotta hand it to SacAnime though for the hentai/guro artist guests. Toshio Maeda is always a fun guest but really cool to have Shintaro Kago and Peach Momoko there too. Hope they bring them back. Rest of the con still sucks but those guests made it worth it for me.
>>
>>9620671
It was so air conditioned though. I don't think the heatwave was a negative this time around since it was pretty easy to avoid the heat

>>9620676
Yes! I've been following Shintaro Kago for a while. Super glad I got a commission.
>>
Anyone get any pictures of the overwatch voice actors? Mind sharing?
>>
Got commissions from all the Japanese guests and they were all into it!

SacAnime was a fun con as usual, always worth with a few people and getting the hotel early enough for those VIP
>>
What sorts of stuff did you guys buy from the stands? Was there any Puyo Puyo Tetris cosplay or merch?
>>
anyone got pictures?
>>
File: DSC01345.jpg (329KB, 1127x845px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01345.jpg
329KB, 1127x845px
>>
File: DSC01359.jpg (441KB, 1045x845px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01359.jpg
441KB, 1045x845px
>>
File: DSC01374.jpg (340KB, 1127x845px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01374.jpg
340KB, 1127x845px
>>
File: DSC01436.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01436.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>
File: DSC01450.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01450.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>
File: DSC01536.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01536.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>
File: DSC01514.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01514.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>
File: DSC01542.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01542.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>
File: DSC01492.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01492.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
I've got more from dream daddy and the zelda meet up but I'm lazy for now
>>
>>9625357
>Dream Daddy cosplay

Wow it's as cringey as you'd expect it to be
>>
>>9625372
oh it was way worse in person. So many unbinded teens with shitty bras. Also they were shitfaces to most Joseph coslayers.
>>
>>9625374
yikes
>>
File: IMG_6700.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6700.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
cosplay at sac
>>
File: IMG_6713.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6713.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
man train at sac
>>
>>9625668
>Behind the Matt and Becky

That put you right behind the screaming blue shirt dude
>>
>110 degrees outside
>so fucking cold inside the venue I actually needed a sweater

I swear it must have been like 65 degrees in the vender hall.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.