[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Senpai Project CANCER FRAUD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: TheSenpaiProject_OryShow.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
TheSenpaiProject_OryShow.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
I swear the NYC cosplay scene has some of the scumbaggiest people! There's a group called THE SENPAI PROJECT, and they do a bunch of cosplay parties and cosplay shoots and videos, and the guy behind it, Ory/Javier, just got outed claiming he had cancer and was going through chemo, but posted up instead of video off of Google.

This is just scummy. Bad enough he's claimed it in the past and said it was just an STD. Bad enough The Senpai Project sells videos and prints of their shoots and the live streams of their sexual shoots without giving any money to the cosplayers after the shoots are over.
>>
>>9583857
In other news, water is wet.
>>
>>9583857
>thot enablers get scammed

lmao pottery
>>
Apparently these guys are now hosting an afterparty at Colossalcon East, so I'm curious what they're about and if they're actually reputable or basically just a more organized and less cringe version of that other group that tries to run parties at cons (the Boatakon group).

This thread reeks of typical shit stirring though. Do you have any more info on this cancer scam?
>>
>>9585488
It's not false, he has a severe case of throat cancer. He's been quiet for months about it, but people are giving him shit for drinking and clubbing. Chemo doesn't affect everyone the same.
>>
>>9585591
Yeah that's why I was asking. OPs wording and odd usage of caps made them sound like an angry tabloid trying to spread rumours (as the con community likes to do).

Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>9585591
that paper doesn't look right. I don't know any of you guys but that paper isn't official.
>>
Just saw the video Colossalcon East posted about them.

Reminds me of when GoBoiano had an event last year and Senpai Project said they sponsored or someshit as well hyping it up. But when people asked GoBoiano they said SP had nothing to do with the event.
>>
>>9585674
Yeah Javier is all over the video dancing and drinking during the parties for the past month. Lucky for him the chemo didn't stop that.
>>
>>9586243
https://www.cancer.org/treatment/survivorship-during-and-after-treatment/staying-active/physical-activity-and-the-cancer-patient.html
>But newer research has shown that exercise is not only safe and possible during cancer treatment, but it can improve how well you function physically and your quality of life.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancer-in-general/treatment/chemotherapy/living-with/alcohol
>Whether you drink alcohol during your course of chemotherapy will partly depend on the particular drugs you are having. It is generally fine to drink small amounts of alcohol during treatment, but alcohol can interfere with the way some chemotherapy drugs work. Your doctors and nurses giving the treatment will be able to give you specific advice about whether drinking alcohol is safe with your chemotherapy drugs.

Sure are a lot of armchair oncologists weighing in on this.
>>
>>9585656
That looks like the printouts that patients get from their doctors for referrals. Its not an official medical record, its a reminder to the patient.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.