[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genki 2017: how was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3662.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3662.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
Any other CGLs that were there? Just asking how it was for you. I liked it but there were some moments. Like that closing show confused crying thing. That hurt a bit to watch. But all in all, what did you think?
>>
was boring
>>
Mostly shitty cosplays and boring events. You could really feel all the usual good cosplayeres went to Närcon instead.
>>
First danish con in ages and it was alright. I never go for the events, I just go to hang out with other nerds and in spite of the shitty weather I pretty much got what I came for.
>>
>>9582327
Do you know how she got it mixed up when they were handing out prizes? They did not even cosplay from the same series. Was she just delusional?
>>
>>9582411
She most likely just misheard the judges
>>
>>9582411
It's hard to hear things behind the speakers and both cosplayers had similar page names so I think that's where the mix-up was.
>>
>>9582327
Good con despite the sleeping hall business being fucked and also tech team fucking up the videos of some of the acts for the cosplayshow (luckily they didn't for our act). Also light people were really nice and helpful with our act and light changes imo, was a bit of a stressful con but I enjoyed myself nonetheless. Hopefully though, Genki gets their shit together a bit more next year.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.