[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to kokokim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: CdFL5Y_WoAA7v7n.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CdFL5Y_WoAA7v7n.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
what happened to kokokim?
>>
>>9573276
she died
>>
>>9573276
Didn't she shut it down to move onto new projects?
>>
Kimura U wasn't getting enough attention for the brand/making enough money so she moved on to other things. Her sense of style doesn't quite make the mark of what people are looking for.
>>
>>9573290
>t. newfag trying to troll
>>
>>9573296
>>9573297
are there any links where i could read about this?
>>
>>9573365
no because it's made up
>>
>>9573391
Except not? She's focusing on kawaiiholic now. You can still buy kokokim at some places but the store is closed.
>>
>>9573365
Did you ever consider looking at the official Kokokim Twitter? Even says there it is the Kawaii Holic is the new brandname in the description.
https://twitter.com/kokokim_staff
>>
Most of it was copied from other brands she modeled for, it was overpriced, and the sizing was for middle school girls
>>
>>9573576
This. It was basically overpriced Listen Flavor and super tiny, so no one bought it.
Kimura U lost interest in it as well, presumably because it wasn't making her as much money as she hoped it would.
>>
>>9573298
I mean the brand is dead fag
>>
>>9573576
Was it really that small? What a poor choice. I like that she tried to market it overseas, but it seems like she forgot what we typically go for in terms of sizing. It was definitely overpriced and almost soft lolita at times, then kind of fairy kei. She sadly went on to Kawaiiholic because there's just money in the lolita market.
>>
>>9573657
I think the sizing issue was unintentional, but that could be rumor city
>>
>>9573611
The sizing was pretty big for Japanese girls.
>>
>>9573623
>the brand
>"she"
>>
>>9573276
DAMN miku thicc af
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.