[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita translations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: DSC_0083.jpg (540KB, 720x908px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0083.jpg
540KB, 720x908px
Is there any translation that changed your view on lolita subculture or fashion?

Any translated interview, article, video or essay you love in particular?

Sometimes translations are posted on cgl, but where are they saved?
>>
I vaguely remember reading translated brand concepts somewhere but I don't remember where, anyone?
>>
File: IWconcept.png (92KB, 1077x665px) Image search: [Google]
IWconcept.png
92KB, 1077x665px
>>9570520
Do you mean pic related? A few were posted here before. This one is IW's.
>>
File: concept.png (73KB, 525x382px) Image search: [Google]
concept.png
73KB, 525x382px
>>9570523
Yes, thank you! I can't find the thread/other translations though.

Does anyone want to translate Rosa Bianca's?
I'm really interested in the コンセプト and the ブランド名について part
>>
dropped link http://rosabianca.jp/concept.html
>>9570537
>>
File: APconcept.gif (45KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
APconcept.gif
45KB, 500x393px
>>9570537
Unfortunately I can't help with translations but I have a few more saved that I can post.
>>
File: Metaconcept.png (53KB, 681x368px) Image search: [Google]
Metaconcept.png
53KB, 681x368px
>>9570557
>>
>>9570537
I tried, but English isn't my first language, so it sounds pretty awkward. And I'm not exactly sure what was going on in the second sentence of the brand concept. But I guess it gives you an idea?

About the brand concept:
Rosa Bianca pursues a Lolita style which shows the adult woman’s loveliness and charm.
The design is of course, a raw material (?), to be particular about the size, the girlish loveliness and within the sweetness the female elegance is sensible.
This is the Lolita style Rosa Bianca is pursuing.

About the brand name:
“Rosa Bianca” means “White Rose” in Italian.
White is the origin of all colors, it is a color that can be without change, but is also able to change.
The roses are diverse in form, and each of them is a beautiful flower.
Continuing to change without change, it’s a brand name which has the diverse and beautiful women in its mind.
>>
File: IMG_3794.jpg (162KB, 750x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3794.jpg
162KB, 750x866px
>>9570537
Im on mobile or I'd do more, but I roughly translated this part for you anon! Sorry in advance if there are mistakes.

"Concept

The sense of a girl. The intelligence of an adult.
A drop of elegance.
For women with a young, lustrous side, we propose a style that dedicates itself to elegant, high quality "shoujosei" (portmanteau of girl and woman).

Using "high quality girls' clothes for adults" and "practical, comfortable clothing" as its keywords, we propose a style that dedicates itself to "shoujosei" who will never change, that looks sweet and lovely on adults, and that suits adults looking for something that will make them even more beautiful and elegant."
>>
>>9570520

To fallen angels who hold the same fate

the darkness inside the deep water shined to the surface

The nature of a female and a male held the mystery of a blue image

To the people who live within a moment of eternity

Remove the wordly conception of male and female

Waking up to the memory of an eternal expression of the coexsistence of the soul

Now is the time to be resurrected awake

Release the boundaries of yourself

That is where the origin of Moi-meme-Moitie begins
--Translation of the official Moi-meme-Moitie web page by Sarah
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.