[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita Amino thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8767.jpg (59KB, 377x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8767.jpg
59KB, 377x540px
Rants, stories and cringe straight outta the Lolita Amino
>>
I've been Amino for about a year and I'm kicking myself for not saving the screen caps from my wildest encounter.

>lolita amino was just starting out and full of teens and itas
>This person posts a really shitty dress made of shiny satin, cheap lace, too short and small for a petticoat
>is captioned "I can make a dress just as nice as AP for only $20"
>I comment "I think this would look better with a with a petticoat."
>They say "I don't need one because I'm a boy."
Clearly a 13 year old girl with long hair and a girly room wearing dresses. Also has Korean name but is clearly a white girl in a trailer probably from the South.
>"It's kind of the rules that you wear one."
>"I don't have to follow the rules, I'm a designer."
>"Then I wouldn't call it lolita, perhaps you should try other fashions."
>After that she goes on all my posts and writes mean comments and cussing me out. Talks shit about my coords and calling me ugly.

The mods banned them 2 days later and their friend who also had a Korean name came on there and posted pictures of all their outfits talking about the "Korean designer legend" that we'd all just missed out on.

I'm never again posting concrit on someones photo on there.
>>
>>9553722
Screen name and I bet I can find screenshots in my photo app.
>>
What is amino exactly??
>>
>>9553753
It's a app that's meant for creating and being apart of various communities dedicated to certain things. cosplay, anime and crafty amino are some of the most popular
>>
>>9553747
I don't want to get found out that I go on cgl
>>
lolita amino is pretty dead, the cringe thread and the ita thread can cover it imo. the decoden demon shitstorm is over and nothing interesting is happening.
>>
>>9553722
That SERIOUSLY happened? That's the definition of an ita personality, i cringed just reading this.
>>
>>9553791
wait what happened with decoden demon?
>>
>>9553797
>>9553791
I was about to ask the same thing, I missed out on the shitstorm but caught wind of it. Never really heard the full story though. Deets?
>>
>>9553794
Dude there's seriously a lot of crazy shit like that has happened. Kylie, Milanoo chan and stupid shit goes down in public chats all the time
>>
>>9553802
Just find old archived amino threads. idk exactly what happened either
>>
>>9553797
>>9553802
to make it really brief, she was trying to impress people by bragging about how she's a dick to the girls in her highschool who want to start wearing lolita. she told a story about how she recommends milanoo to them on purpose so that she can look better than them or whatever.

people told her that was wrong, she defended herself, the situation got posted to /cgl/, she defended herself here, and everyone agreed she wasn't suited to be a leader. it got to the point where 2 new mods were elected democratically by the users of LA. there's a little more to it, check the archives for the old LA threads for caps
>>
when the amino was made I was like oh cool, a place to post and chat about lolita and dare I say, meet new friends. now it's mainly itas. I joined a chat to lurk, and have never met such annoying people in my life.
>>
>>9553816
Okay, that makes sense. But isn't DD kind of... You know, not the greatest lolita herself? I feel like I heard that some point too but I could be wrong.
>>
>>9553820
>joined a chat
That was your first mistake
>>
>>9553836
never seen DD or her coords
>>
>>9553836
borderline ita/nitpick tier, photos also in the archives. the quality of her coords is another reason why people questioned her leadership. same with bunbunroyalty.
>>
>>9553787
Not your screen name, the Ita who went crazy. I'm pretty sure I know who ur talking about
>>
>>9553794
I apparently wasn't the only one. I just laughed it off but when she attacked some other people she got reported. And I can't remember her name
>>
>>9553820
I actually met someone that lives close to me on there after thinking I was a lonelita in my part of my state. We've become good friends. There are private groups besides the main group.
>>
I'd love to hear deets about Milanoo-chan. What was it exactly that she did on LA? She's in my comm. I know her in person. She's a total ita. Claims to know everything there is to know about the fashion, yet she's only been wearing it for a year, maybe 2 max. She's annoying.
>>
>>9555184
See archives to see basic outline. https://warosu.org/cgl/thread/S9528229#p9530688 She's done more but anon here gives a timeline. There's lots more personal encounters I believe in public chats and such but orher Anons can tell their Milanoo chan encounters
>>
File: IMG_5138.jpg (32KB, 750x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5138.jpg
32KB, 750x224px
This sounds like a fucking adventure and a half. Looking up some of the other aminos related to the word lolita is like oh there's the actual amino
>scroll
Oh there's a whooooole bunch of itas
>>
>>9556906
Well as I understand it a lot of those related aminos got started because the actual Lolita amino was full of ~lolita at heart~ types and their bs reached critical mass.

Every once in a while there's a dumbass posting a crap selfie asking if their looks are suitable for lolita. I'm not surprised the other groups are full of itas.
>>
>>9556906
Those aminos pop up because it's get banned and think "fuck meanie elitist mods Imma make my own amino that doesn't h8 on rule breaking lolitas!"
>Pic not included because rule breaking Lolitas amino was bawleted
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.