[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's in your convention and/or lolita bag?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 992jubVR11qduih1o1_500.png (372KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
992jubVR11qduih1o1_500.png
372KB, 500x386px
What do you keep in your bags for conventions gulls?
Lolitas also welcome to post what they keep in their purses
Post pics of your cute bags if you can!
>>
I just carry a program & map, a bunch of money, a pen, my camera, a bottle for water, and a granola bar or two. And of course the money is gradually replaced with con loot. I think that's it. No cute bag either, usually I just wear a small hiking backpack.
>>
>>9553619
Source for the OP pic? It's cute!
>>
If I don't have one of my big lolita bags I'll bring a backpack. And that's only if I didn't get a close up park.

Keys, 2 water bottles, cash, Bobby pins, safety pins, phone charger (phone will stay permanently in my hand), a cereal bar, makeup for touch ups, tissues, menstrual products, glasses (I can't wear contacts and my glasses match nothing so I only take them out when I need them), and whatever merch I buy.

I have a replica of that Baby clock bag that everyone and their sister has that I once shoved over $200 worth of anime merch and accessories into without returning to my car or room once.
>>
Typical purse stuff - cellphone, wallet, chapstick, makeup touchup stuff, small hairbrush and compact.

Convention stuff - water bottle, convention booklet. Sometimes my lightsticks if I'm going to a dance/idol panel that day.

Fun stuff - 3DS, sketchbook.

My current con bag is a Sailor Saturn fabric crossbody bag that I bought from an artists alley. It's in need of a wash, so I just linked the picture from the actual seller, I have some cute rubber straps and pins on it, and I keep my con badge attached to the bag instead of wearing it on a lanyard, because I'm less likely to lose it that way.
>>
>>9553645
Punimelt I believe

>>9553655
cute!
>>
>>9553619
always
>phone
>keys (no fancy keychain but keyfobs for supermarket loyalty points)
>purse with cash, credit cards and less-used loyalty cards
>ID cards (I don't need my official ID that often because I don't drink, but I keep it in the same twofold pass case as the student ID I use for discounts)
>railcard and travel cards (even if I'm not using them that day I don't want to risk leaving them out in case I forget to put them back in when I need them)
>tissues
>comb/mini hairbrush for fixing bangs
>in-ear earphones for listening to music on the way there (ideally, mine are broken right now)

often / if I can fit them in
>full-sized hairbrush
>compact mirror
>plastic bag or tote bag that folds small in case I go shopping on the way back
>snacks to keep my blood sugar up
>pen, just in case
>make-up pouch containing whatever I might need that day (usually just lipgloss/lipstick and a powder compact, maybe eyeliner, but sometimes I bring a lot more because I need to finish applying my make-up on the way there)
>also contains tampons, pads, paracetamol, lactaid, hair bobbles, hairclips, mini tweezers, blister plasters and those little pre-packaged wet wipes you get from restaurants
if I can't fit the full pouch I just put whatever I'll absolutely need that day in my bag (usually just lip product, maybe sanitary items) and leave out all other items

want to start carrying but can rarely be bothered with the weight/can't fit it in most lolita bags
>mini scissors for split ends/stubborn bits of bangs/etc
>water bottle (I really resent paying money for drinks out but virtually none of my lolita bags will fit one)
>spare phone charger
>laptop/book/journal and stationery so I have more productive things to do on the train than staring out of the window
>folding umbrella / raincoat (I own versions of both for lolita but they take up so much space I only bring them if I'm sure it's going to rain, it's not worth bringing "just in case")
>>
I always carry a brush, phone, folding umbrella, facial wipes, deodorant, extra hair ties, and my wallet.
>>
>>9553619
>Keys
>Wallet
>Little pen knife
>Pen and tiny notebook
>Phone battery pack and phone
>Hand sanitizer
>Nasal snuff tin and hankie
>Makeup
>Nail glue and file
>Bobby pins
>Tide stick
>Tea bags
>Embroidery hoop or paperback if I'm going on public transport for a longer time
>Emergency pads
>Comb
>Aspirin
You can fit a lot of stuff in AP's heart purses
>>
Both carry the same shit pretty much.

lolita
>phone
>keys if I'm at a meet our out with anyone.
>maybe a battery for my phone
>compact / pressed powder
>whatever lip products I put on
>oil blotting sheets
>wallet

Con
>All of the above except
>Prop if I have one for a cosplay and it fits, it's going in there.
>Probably shit I bought in AA/Dealers stashed in there too from yesterday and still wandering around with it.
>Badge attached (also would be on lolita bag)
>Camera, get lazy use phone instead.
>Safety pins, duct tape, needle and thread
>Any makeup for touch ups needed (usually just compact and lip product)
>Schedule

If it's a big bag and I predict downtime, I'll throw art supplies in there too.

Otherwise I'm boring.
>>
With cons like AX cracking down on bags, I'm trying to pack lighter.

> Phone
> Wallet
> Cosplay cards
> Mirror
> Lip products
> Face powder
> Wig comb
> Giant alligator clips/ scrunchy to keep wig out of face for makeup touchup and eating
> Safety pins
> Cereal/energy bars
> Water bottle

It's in a decade-old Jansport that I usually carry in my hand to avoid costume wrinkling or wig tangling. I tie my badge to the top handle and stand on it when I set the bag down for pictures.
>>
For lolita:
>phone
>wallet
>compact
>eyeliner
>lipstick
>water bottle or hip flask
>tissue
>bobby pins
>safety pins
>hairbrush

For cons:
>all of the above
>3DS
>extra tote bag
>painkillers
>small snack
>itinerary of some sort
>sometimes a change of shoes if i'm in heels
>>
>>9555118
>snuff tin
really? this is very interesting to me. why?
>>
>>9555513
I quit smoking because it was gross and made me feel like shit. I still love the flavor of tobacco and nicotine buzz, so I took up snuff. It's not really common anymore and somewhat hard to find. It was kind of funny going into a bunch of old fashioned tobacco shops dressed in lolita looking for it. It's significantly better than smoking, but it's still not good for you, I'm definitely not fully endorsing it.
>>
I don't go to cons so this is when I go out in lolita and I usually take this bag:
>keys
>wallet (i carry a men's wallet because it's smaller and i'm also a tomboy outside of lolita)
>mini deodorant (also men's)
>earbuds (but mine broke so I need new ones)
>external battery
>phone charger
>spare bobby pins/hair ties depending on style
>mini container of powder and tiny brush for touch ups
>eyebrow powder for touch ups also because it's really small and the compact had a mirror
>little folding hairbrush
>(if i'm wearing false eyelashes) eyelash glue, tweezers, something to put the eyelashes in in case i need to take them off
>(if i'm wearing circle lenses) lens case, eye drops, contact solution
>pepper spray if i'm feeling extra paranoid
>>
>>9553619
>lolita
Lipgloss/stick/whatever
Safety pins
Phone
Small wallet
Way too much cash (I always seem to forget it's in there so I wander around with 250+ usd half the time)
A couple small toys to fidget with
A small snack like almonds
Pens and pencils
Tiny notepad
Small medkit

>at cons I usually just haul a much bigger bag
All above except the cash mysteriously disappears in the dealers room
Water bottle
Sewing kit
Hand wipes/sanitizer in case I touch gross weebs
Makeup kit for small touch ups
More snacks like an apple or five
>>
>>9555788
I have the same bag and desu I'm surprised you can keep it all in there.
>>
>>9555771
enjoy your mouth cancer.
>>
>>9557540
isn't that chewing tobbaco?
>>
>>9558191
They are thinking of "snus" which is a type of "snuff" used on the upper lip. You are right, snuff goes up the nose.
>>
>>9555771
my grandad used to snuff when i was growing up
>>
Both my lolita, con and even everyday bag is about the same since I'm a pretty low maintenance kind of person

>Phone
>external battery with cable
>small wallet
>keys with a few rubber straps
>earphones
>mints/gum
>bobby pins
>hand sanitizer
>contacts lens case (new solution is already in it so I don't have to carry the bottle around with me)
>glasses
>small water bottle
>pepper spray
>>
>>9553619
Might be OT, but has anyone read anything about what a "Lady" should always carry with her/ in her purse?
I read an article on a victorian culture website years ago but can't remember the title or website, but thought it might be interesting lifestyle info.
>>
lolita:
>phone
>wallet with like 10$ in cash and my card,subway pass,ID card,...
>mp3 player
>earbuds
>tissues
>a water bottle
>lipbalm
>a couple hairties/hairpins
>a kawaii ballpoint pen just like that
>a pad or two if it's "that" time of the month
>phone charger if i'm staying over somewhere
>>
Convention bag:

>phone
>portable charger
>wallet (ID, debit/credit, money, etc)
>emergency bus ticket/fare in a separate pouch in case I lose my wallet
>clif bar
>collapsable water bottle
>lip balm
>pens
>notepad
>tampons and pads
>extra underwear
>peppermint halo
>naproxen, methocarbamol, loratadine
>hand sanitizer
>instax camera
>rain poncho
>gum
>3DS
>pocket sewing kit
>>
Lolita meets
>Phone
>Keys
>Wallet
>Lip color
>Charger

Convention bag
>Phone
>Keys
>Wallet
>Charger
>Touch up makeup
>Granola bar
>Water bottle
>Pads
>Painkillers (if it's around my period happening)
>3DS
>Safety pins
>>
Usually
-wallet
-water
-snacks
- emergency things- bandaids, tylenol, needle and thread, fashion tape, safety pins, etc
-phone
- chargers and extra phone batteries
-pen
-map
>>
>>9568468
>mp3 player
Do people still own mp3 players that aren't their phones?
>>
Lolita:
>Wallet
>Phone
>Charger
>Small agenda
>Colorful pens
>Small makeup bag (mascara, lipstick, eyelash glue, mini contour kit + powder)
>Headphones
>Keys

Convention:
>Wallet
>Phone
>Charger
>Makeup bag (all makeup that goes with the costume)
>Water + snacks
>Emergency Cosplay Kit (safety pins, needle + thread, glue, sometimes even paint just in case)
>Band aids
>Hand sanitizes

I also always carry my camera bag which also has some mini cards on it with my website, social media, and email that I give to people who I take photos of, just so they can contact me to get those photos and see more of my stuff.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.