[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online lolita comm thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: side eye.png (6KB, 311x52px) Image search: [Google]
side eye.png
6KB, 311x52px
Online lolita comm thread: ganguro is blackface edition
>>
reposting because I forgot to censor a name
>>
>>9552633
>>
>>9552635
>>
>>9552639
>>
>>9552643
last cap for now, will post more later.
>>
idk if this is the right thread for this but here goes. Anyone here ever make custom tote bags for a Lolita event in a comm? I'm trying to get a small batch made (less than 50) but the prices are absolutely crazy. Is it something that's only possible for a really big number of people? I've checked out alibaba and stuff and even sellers who claim to have no minimum order quota will tell me their minimum is 100 or whatever.
>>
>>9552619
Can we get back into the habit of linking the community doc every thread again? It's summer and people are travelling so it might be even more useful for people.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1evXegSoFbfEXn8o0joeA-KFvolNKPKllgvaYqNgvOiw/edit#gid=1
>>
>>9552633
You didn't censor the first 5 on this one anon.
>>
>>9552767
I've done it for non-lolita related events like college tours and whatnot, I can't think of anywhere that has such a low minimum that wouldn't be stupid expensive.
Honestly for a number like that it's kind of like a wedding guest crowd, so I'd just go to the dollar store and wipe out their tote bag selection then decorate the bags.
>>
>>9552831
Building off of this, if you were trying to have the bags have a print or something you could get that transfer paper stuff from a craft store where you can print whatever design you want then heatfix that design onto the bag.
The more I'm thinking of this; have you tried your local party store? They might have packs of cheap tote bags since they're so handy for weddings.
>>
>>9552767
how many do you want, at what price? I do vinyl heat transfer stuff.
>>
File: 1499470939551.jpg (153KB, 483x542px) Image search: [Google]
1499470939551.jpg
153KB, 483x542px
>>9552619
Also from RC
>>
>>9552768
>online comm thread
>local comm doc
???
>>
>>9552932
>nonbinary or agender lolitas
Literally why the fuck would this matter? With transwomen I can understand because they often don't pass 100% and she's clearly going for some body diversity shit, but being ~nonbinary~ or ~agender~ does not affect the way someone looks in lolita in any way, shape or form. It's something you don't know about someone unless they tell you.
If this chick just wants applicants with edgy tumblr haircuts and bad makeup she should ask for that, not this 'nonbinary' bullshit.
>>
>>9552932
Why is she obsessed with "breaking the rules"

Go back to tumblr
>>
>>9554131
For the SJW asspats.
>>
>>9552932
Why is she so attention hungry
>>
>>9552639
The names in the replies in this one aren't censored
>>
>>9553564
Ahh fml misread the thread, apologies
>>
Does anyone know who this Shanice Stella is and why she posts roughly 20 times a day?
>>
>>9552932
She's so goddamn obnoxious,
>>
>>9557373
Are you the person who commented on her posting so much on her FB post? Who cares?
>>
>>9557373
she spams the lolita subleddit too. i hardly check the place but when i did she made at least 15 posts in one day. super weird imo
>>
>>9552932
That whole post is full of so much cringe. I scrolled through a little while ago, wondering what kind of responses she got, and was just in awe.
>>
>>9558042
I can't wait to see the movie when it's done.
>>
>>9557455
I don't think that's the same girl
>>
>>9557423
Not either person, but the issue with her posts is that they are just a newbie's stream of consciousness about a random photo she found run through google translate.

She never actually has anything to say.
>>
>>9552932
I don't understand why everyone on this post is blurting out their sexuality

"I'm a proud demisexual/bisexual/asexual/pansexual.."
Ok that's great, but it in no way relates to this post. I understand trans* and brolitas but stop trying to get your special snowflake award for your sexuality because it's irrelevant to the post.
>>
>>9552932
>agender
I'm so confused
>>
>>9552932
This is not an "informative video (this is what lolita is), this is an advocacy video (lolita can be anything you want if you call it lolita, tra la la la~)
>>
>>9552619
God, why are "POCs" so whiny?
Also anyone else hate that politically correct trend of calling all girls beautiful even when they aren't? There's this girl in my comm,she's not mean or anything she's really cool but she's really ugly. And people keep calling her beautiful. I know beauty is subjective yadda yadda but she looks like a burnt victim. I feel bad saying that because she's pretty cool but she definitely isn't pretty
>>
>>9558698
I also can't stand the trend of calling not beautiful people beautiful, especially when it comes to me, or other people that know they are not actually visually appealing. Like I already came to terms with not being pretty, I don't need some fake assurance because being pretty is not all that matters. When people try to say disfigured people are beautiful it's like they are trying to validate their existence with it. It's okay to be ugly but still a worthwhile human.
>>
>>9558698
Every single post is just "this is how I FEEL!" Like they don't care at all about our culture and where manba et al came from or why. All they see is "Black face" and people trying to offend them. I know for a fact if someone tried to ignore factual evidence about something related to black culture they'd throw a fit, but throwing Japanese people under the bus is a-okay because muh oppression olympics.
>>
>>9558871
This! If you're ugly it sucks balls but it's not the end of the world.
I'm decent looking and would probably wear a mask or hide myself if I was really ugly since I'm super self conscious but I've seen amazing ugly people. Yet people insist they're ~totes beautiful uwu~. It's so hypocrite. Whenever I see people commenting on how Adalia Rose is "so pretty omg!1!" I wanna bash their head. She's a brave kid, but she's by no mean "beautiful" (also her parents are scum for trying so hard to get pity points on the internet by using their sick child).
>>
>>9559092
This. Every single time.
Also that kind of people seem to love to change things. Once white people have no culture and another time I hear about "white culture" being oppressive. Which one is it gals?

Whenever I see post calling out someone racist by calling them their race (lol fucking dog eater chinks/dirty cracker hoes) and say "well, what you said right now is racist too, that's not exactly a good way to fight it" they also go "B-But white people and sometimes azn CANNOT experiment racism it's called PREJUDICE!1!". I copy pasted the dictionnary defintion of racism to show them that it was technically racism and she went "ololol you mayonnaise cracker boohoo you're so discriminated against" and tagged her friends to laugh at me and the "wypipo thinking they're oppressed *insert three crying emojis*".

Technically everybody is oppressed, even a white cis het guy can be oppressed (be a real man and stop crying Johnny! Now go to the garage) ,some are more than others obviously,but I'll never get that victimizing mentality and even less the oppression olympics that tumblr seems to have.
>>
>>9558871
Same here. This may seem odd coming from someone into such an appearance-based hobby but there's much more to life than being purty, and acting like someone is beautiful when they're objectively not is actually kind of cruel imo. If they're aware that you're lying it hurts, and if they believe you that might lead to unrealistic expectations and disappointment in the long run. If you want to compliment someone, find something they're genuinely good at like intelligence or creativity instead of insincerely claiming everyone is bootiful UwU as if that's the most important quality anyone can have. Saying a woman isn't beautiful gets interpreted like you're saying she doesn't deserve to live and that's fucked up. Some people aren't beautiful and that's perfectly okay.
>>
Ummm what the fuck does this have to do with gender???? Someone with more balls than me please call her out
>>
>>9559195
They're triggered by her use of the word "ladies", seen it before.
>>
>>9559195
>>9559198
>how dare you address women in a predominantly female fashion scene
Why is this an issue at all?
>>
>>9559198
>>9559209
I actually read this so many times and couldn't work out what she was talking about. I'll call everyone guys whether you are or not jfc
>>
>>9559195
Isn't this the same girl who said family nicknamed her loli when she was a kid and she's been dressing in it for 500 years?
>>
>>9559209
Because men and nonbinaries will get their feelings hurt if they're not constantly catered to
>>
>>9559209
SJWs and the politically correct movement.
That girl seems like an annoying little twat
>>
>>9559223
Yeah it's the same girl lol.

>>9559195
Nah let's not. She's the type that gets off from even the smallest shred of attention.
>>
>>9559195
I know of this chick, she's constantly policing people on Facebook lol she has no life
>>
>>9559223
Yeah she couldn't get enough attention so now she's "totally a boy!!!" that acts and dresses the exact same and wears makeup and dresses. I hate her so much. You know by the time she's 20 she'll backpedal on all this.
>>
>>9559307
d-do you mean to tell me she's not already in her 20s? her face is so unfortunate...
>>
>>9559223
>>9559234
How dare her family assume her gender from birth.
>>
>>9559311
I think she is 20.
>>
>>9559195
I would say "no". I am only talking to the ladies.
>>
>>9554131
Everything can't be about you.
>>
File: loli.jpg (193KB, 1402x796px) Image search: [Google]
loli.jpg
193KB, 1402x796px
>>9559223
>>
>>9565646
Somebody slap her in the face for me
>>
>>9565646
I wish I was a meaner person so I could bully her off the internet. I've never found someone to be as obnoxious and self righteous as her. Irritainment at its peak, folks.
>>
>>9566905
I'd do it but i don't use facebook sadly
>>
I hate all online lolita comms now. I feel like they are all becoming more obsessed with what others look like and preserving old standards. The majority of active lolitas online has probably never read Novala or an GLB article, and doesn't care about new substyles and trends or lolita artists. The online content created by lolitas is 99% about themselves.
>>
>>9565633
What does that even mean?
>>
Have any egl gulls started using crystal cafe yet? Hoping to see more lolita-centered discussion and inspo over there

>crystal.cafe/cgl/
>>
>>9566996
how was this website formed? is it supposed to be a girl centered chan like lolcow but without the cows?
>>
>>9567018
Yeah it's just a chanboard for grills without the dramu
>>
>>9567115
It's literally no boys allowed and I kinda like that
>>
>>9565646
Why is this back?
>>
>>9559195
>>9559198
>>9559209
and there's another one doing it now
>>
File: IMG_2735.jpg (259KB, 1370x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2735.jpg
259KB, 1370x2048px
This person in the strangers taking pictures of you thread is claiming that their pictures were used to catfish people. Somehow I find this hard to believe.
>>
>>9566996
i really like this! thanks for showing it anon, you might want to post it in the next lolita gen thread also
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.