[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosplay Melee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hey, /cgl/: NGL, but i've been living under a damn rock btw work and grad school. a friend recommended that i watch Cosplay Melee during the summer (not) break but i wanted to get some feedback. Is it worth the watch or is it that World of Cosplay, staged mess again? I do like Yvette Nicole Brown though...
>>
Honest thoughts? It was okay. Def. nothing like H.O.C, its more like project runaway with them creating Original character base off a genre. Its really easy to tell whose going to win base on the cosplayer past cosplay and the theme. Although final episode is raging because of a spoiler I'm not going to spill if you still plan on watching the show.
>>
>>9541493
Thank you! I'll watch like two episodes and see if I like it!
>>
Honestly I think it's inferior to HoC.
Worth a watch, but not too cosplay-y
>>
The biggest problem I had with it is that it was all armor based. No room for textile cosplayers at all though we had like one that represented and went home first.

Sewing takes a lot of work and it might not be big and flashy like armor but it's definetly very skilled based.
>>
Reviving thread because I'm visiting my mom and she apparently DVR'd the whole thing for me.

Episode 1 thoughts. I'm not sure what 'world class cosplayer' is supposed to mean. In my head that's competing at WCS or Eurocosplay getting invited to an international con as a guest. Pretty sure none of these competitors hit any of those marks. Also wish

I guess it's cool Edgar works in metal but it's not like you could bring that into a con.

Man you know this is the Face Off people because the drama is minimal and there's a lot of ridiculous slow mo and music stings.

The two big girls should have maybe gone into different episodes because they have the same shtick.

....Baratheon Elf Assassin....kay. She's probably good but I don't think she would have been able to get that bampf the judges seem to want. Little surprised they didn't pick the White Walker as the winner.

A little over dramatic at points but overall represents cosplay a lot better than HoC
>>
>>9548697
Okay so some how she didn't managed to get all the episode so that was actually episode 2?
>>
I wanted to like this girl but the armor just seemed like really plain foamie armor on top of a prom dress. There's a ton she could have done with a magical girl costume.
>>
>>9548714
That's ok! Yeah, desu, for episode I was torn between the other two girls (excluding the Baratheon elf lady). I like both of their work but they both had little things that were a little off (but could have been great if they had more time!)

I actually really like this show a bit more because we get to see different people every week whereas with HoC, I got bored with the cast after a while...

It's not a perfect show but I think it has potential! Let me know if you catch more episodes.
>>
>>9541848
I hear you... But I am wondering if that's a time issue for production?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.