[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway I could do a zootopia or undertale cosplay without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0244.png (570KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.png
570KB, 1024x745px
Is there anyway I could do a zootopia or undertale cosplay without becoming a furry?
>>
File: IMG_2058.jpg (60KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2058.jpg
60KB, 600x404px
Is it furry too cosplay as a human Judy hopps?
>>
File: the stages of furry.jpg (51KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
the stages of furry.jpg
51KB, 540x400px
>>9537764
Too late, anon, you're already infected.
>>
>>9537764
Yes, do kemonomimi instead of a fursuit/bodypaint. It will look clean and inoffensive if you do it right.
>>
>>9539016
I'd photoshop this in reverse with a different 1st step with the girl looking at herself, but I'm too lazy.
>>
>>9537764
Who's the character on the left?
>>
>>9539078
The goat from undertale.
>>
>>9539083
Other left.
>>
Liking anthro characters or dressing up as them doesn't make you a furry. I don't think people who put on mascot suits or wear animal ears for Halloween or other reason are suddenly like "oh no now I have an overwhelming urge to draw a neon quadra-coloured wolf version of myself in Tripp pants and glow bracelets".
>>
>>9539163
This. From what I understand, a furry dressed up in characters they made themselves, not someone else. Fursuiting and cosplaying are not the same. When you see a mascot at a sports game, or at disneyland, the normal reaction from people is not "fucking furries" even though they are anthropomorphic like fursuits are. I've seen cosplays of beasts of games/anime before (the one I'm thinking of was a summon from final fantasy. ) When I saw the photo, my first thought wasn't that they were a furry, they just were wearing a costume.

If you are that worried, do a "human version"
>>
>>9537764
>tostitos cheese sauce
kek

Making a cosplay that looks like that is furbait for sure.
There is a fine line between liking anthro characters and full on furry though. A large part of it is your behavior and attitude about it. Furfags are in your face about their sexual identity being tied to their OC/fursona or what have you.

Making a decent costume thats on model and not acting like a rapey sperg will set you apart.
>>
>>9539163
>oh no now I have an overwhelming urge to draw a neon quadra-coloured wolf version of myself in Tripp pants and glow bracelets
you're not describing a furry, you're describing an obnoxious retard

>inb4 what's the difference
those kind of people even make most furries uncomfortable

really as long as your costume is well made and accurately represents the character nobody will care and many people will even think it's cool

I've seen lots of Toriels in partial/full mascot/fursuit getups and I bet most of them weren't diehard furries and just liked the character
>>
>>9539090
That Christmas moose
>>
>>9537764
I think you're drastically overthinking this. Just do it if you want to.
>>
>>9539386
>you're not describing a furry, you're describing an obnoxious retard
That was the entire point, Anon.

Most people who are afraid of being considered a furry only have that discomfort because they pretty much assume all furries are those "obnoxious retards", lol.
>>
File: 1491535772874.png (411KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491535772874.png
411KB, 1200x900px
>>9539700
you're so helpful
>>
>>9542257
I figured it out anyways from a quick e621 search. It turns out I knew the character but they're drawn really weird in the OP image so I wasn't sure.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.