[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know what to do with the hair yet, but how's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20170601_160516.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_160516.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Don't know what to do with the hair yet, but how's the Eren Jaeger cosplay?
>>
Generic
get a wig.
Use the sticky and lurk more.
>>
>>9504416
You should probably lose weight/gain muscle. Look too fat for the character
>>
>>9504439
I'm working on that now, thankfully I'm still young so it shouldn't be that hard. Plus AWA isn't until September so I have time
>>
>>9504416
Lose weight and you`ll be fine.
>>
>>9504441
>Plus AWA isn't until September so I have time
Suggestion, since you have so much time try to learn how to sew and make a better cloak.
Also think about making the harness out of real leather using this one as a template, those have a tendency to rip. Also they look kind of shitty.
>>
File: 1494470797231.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494470797231.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>9504416
normie
please wig
saged
lurk more
faggot
nice face tho
>>
Too fat for Eren
pls be Reiner instead
saged for normie shitting up the board
>>
>>9504416
The sash on the waist is missing, it's there to cover up the belts that crisscross awkwardly across your hips. Also the square portion of your leg belts are crooked. Adjust them so they sit on the outside of your legs, cause if you had the gear that's where it would sit.
>>
>>9504416
You should cosplay human Shrek instead.
>>
>>9504416
Maybe try something more unique instead of trying to blend in with 5000 people
>>
>>9504416
Hey mom take this pic of me I need to show everyone how cool I look. omg xD I am such a weeb.
>>
>>9504416
youre wearing your straps backwards faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.