[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime North

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 45

File: Capture.png (1MB, 856x770px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 856x770px
t-minus 10 days til thurs pre-reg.

current /cgl/ meetup times:
>https://strawpoll.com/e6scs4a
>friday 10pm
>saturday 9pm
as per usual, by the delta/ip/dt pool.

>cosplay lineup + progress?
>what are you looking forward to?
>what are you dreading?
>pray that the canadian weather god is kind.
>>
Who wants to make teru teru bozus and hang them from the TCC fence or trees?
>>
>>9479989
I'm so fucking hype for the wrestling guests, but will there be any panels or shows with them?
>>
>9451231

You should maybe look at tags before making a new thread.
>>
>>9480033
>>9451231
>>
>>9472587
for visibility dood we have room space now if you want in, someone bailed
>>
pocket guide out!
>>
>>9480105
Where's the gachimuchi anon? I don't see their panel anywhere
>>
>>9480105
>pocket guide out!

wow their early!
http://www.animenorth.com/an17/2017pocketbook.pdf
>>
>>9480105
>https://strawpoll.com/e6scs4a
If people want to add their votes or change it.
>>
File: 1388074636129.jpg (64KB, 729x477px) Image search: [Google]
1388074636129.jpg
64KB, 729x477px
>>9480105
>Cosplay Positivity
>Consent Workshop
>Transphobia and Homophobia in
Anime Culture
>>
File: 1412888456120.png (9KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1412888456120.png
9KB, 405x344px
>>9480152
Gachi anon here.

We're hella confused right now. We were TOLD that it was all fine and dandy and that the panel would be a go but then this shit happens.

We're contacting staff to see whats up, will let you know what happens when we get more info
>>
Why do these panels have to exist? I go to a con to get AWAY from daily political argument.
>>
>>9480105
>two mentions of glomping in the rules/policy section
How to tell if your con book is an anime con book

>>9480173
How to tell if anime is now your anime con's side bitch
>>
File: im shaking.gif (479KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
im shaking.gif
479KB, 480x270px
hey guys i have some questions/need advice
i have a thousand things i need to get done friday and i'm kind of stressed about it

assuming that i (hopefully) finish checking into delta by 3:30pm on friday:
>how fast does badge pickup line move? when does it start? how long will it take to get my badge?
>weapon check line, same questions as above

i want to get into dealers asap because i want to hit the triple fortune booth for dat bonnet, a few other things, and then i really need to lineup for nomi sellers arghh
i need a game plan...
>>
>>9480188
>not having your badge mailed
you're gonna be waiting for at least an hour senpai
>>
>>9480196
i have my badge mailed but my table partner needs their badge, so we can definitely separate ways while i do weapon check
but i need to know how the line moves so i can hopefully get my table partner into the nomi line asap
>>
File: photoshoot map.png (367KB, 984x642px) Image search: [Google]
photoshoot map.png
367KB, 984x642px
Comic market and crafters corner layout looks a lot better organized than last year.

Anyone do some tabletop gaming at the con?

>>9480174
>>9480152
Don't sweat it too much, it might just the AN organization flubbing up again. The Kancolle panel is also not in the guide and people signed up for that back in January.

Also, fuuuug there's already too many things i wanna see.
>>
>>9480205
Tbh I have never been stopped for weapons check at AN in my life, except when idiot volunteers told my group we had to get
1- An umbrella
2- A giant hat
checked, and then wtfed at by the actual weapons check people. No one's ever said anything to me when I had an actual weapon.
>>
>>9480205
Friday badge pickup has been quick in my experience, sometimes I've been able to walk right up to the desk. Friday weapons check lines are pretty long because there are a lot of people looking to get allllll their props for the weekend checked.
>>
File: 1413410184683.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1413410184683.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>9480215
Lets hope it is just a simple mistake. This is like the most excited I've been in a while

(and im hoping it doesnt overlap with the jojo photoshoot)
>>
>>9480220
>weapon check lines are pretty long
how long anon ;_;
>>
>>9480224
Did you get a confirmation e-mail? Is it showing up on ANPanels?

If so, then it is possible that they just didn't pass the information about it along in time. Especially if there was a discussion about whether it would be approved or not. They've had correction sheets in the past, so get in touch and see if it is still happening.

Otherwise...hotel room gachi party?
>>
>>9480173
>>9480175
Don't forget "Black people like anime too" and "Anime and the Environment and you" panels that existed for the last 2~3 years or so. I complained about it to one staff member before. He said they'd have it changed into something more "open" than just "minorities" or whatever the fuck that means.

But hey, what do you expect? Anime cons are generally run by Liberals or the progressive types to begin with. This ain't SHOT Show where they're run by people who know what they're doing (I think I'm getting the comparison here right).

>>9480042
Hey, are you still there, anon? How to meet you, hope this isn't a fake or anything.
>>
Why do we have 2 threads?

Cosplay finally came. God I'm hyped.

How much are you bringing to drink Anon?
>>
>>9480248
Other is saging newfag. Sure is summer in here.

>>9480247
>>9480046
Your dude is right here anon!
>>
How long was the wait to get into the Nominoichii last year when it opened? I have reserves this year and they all have 1 hour time limits. ;-;
>>
>>9480256
Just how big is nominoichii? Blood and wigs left on the floor after?
>>
>>9480256
if you're super worried just message your sellers that you'll definitely be there and nicely ask for possible extensions.
a few of my buyers did that and i'm happy to oblige, since it further shows their commitment to the purchase i think o:
>>
Is anyone going to bring Jackbox to the party?
I like that game.
>>
Does anyone know what the parking is like on Friday/Saturday? Should I even bother driving and finding a space, or just take the TTC?
>>
>>9480259
Pretty crowded and sweaty
>>
>>9480105
>"Don’t touch someone who appears to be either transgender or cross-dressing to find out if their body parts are real."
Kek'd hard. I want to know the events that led to this rule being put in there.
>>
>>9480216
A volunteer told me that my parasol had to be checked last year on Sunday after I'd been carrying it around for the past two days without incident. It's the dumbest shit.
>>
What do they do at weapon check exactly? Do they stick a zip tie on your prop in a really awful place?
>>
>>9480175
>Not showing up to this panel dressed as Kermit the frog
Sort yourselves out /cgl/
>>
>>9480215
I'm down for tabletop gaming
>>
>>9480394
Last time i went they make you fill out a form, stáp your badge, take your picture and zip tie you prop. Zip ties are coloured though so they try to "hide" it.
>>
>>9480303
How easy is it to hook stuff up to the hotel TVs?
>>
>>9480188
Friday badge pickup was super fast last year: line didn't even extend outside of the building. Dealer room line started hours before the dealer room even opened, so if that bonnet is a high demand item, you may want to line up ASAP.
>>
>>9480507
I seem to remember a staff member in previous AM threads saying there's almost no point going after sought Lolita items because staff and volunteers snatch them up before anyone else even has access.
>>
[spoiler]I hope to god I can make it for the IA screening. I really want to see it and get that thingy they're giving to people.
>>
>>9480247
I'm Still here mang, you got discord? Add Akusun#3832
>>
>>9480173
if you think leftists/sjws aren't the majority of con-goers, you're in for a surprise
>>
There's a surprising amount of panels that I want to go to this year. There's usually some annoying "dead time" between panels at most of my An's but this year is looking damn good.
>>
>>9480230
>hotel room gachi party

No girls allowed. Only
B O Y S
>>
>>9481020
h-how about traps?
>>
>>9480173
I went through the bloody guide before I went to bad. It made me sick, I couldn't "head to sleep in peace."

The same old panels that I complained of last year are still there. You still got "Blacks like Anime too!" panel. At this point in time, you might as well have a "Latinos like Anime too!" or "Russians like Anime too!" panel, fuck.

I think there were 20+ panels in that guide book dedicated to talking about homophobia, sexism, racism, something something SJW bullshit that strictly belongs to a gender studies course at Ryerson University or whatever. None of that shit belongs to anime, as if Japan and their animation industry gives two shits about your "progressive" ideology.

There's a video I watched not so long ago on Youtube that illustrate why Japan gives zero fucks about said social issues. There's even a panel specifically about the Ghost in the Shell Live Action "controversy." Anyone with an IQ over 80 who knows how to do some research on their own would realize by now that the controversy is nothing but bullshit, and the only people generally complaining about it are newfags of GiTs franchise.

At this point in time, I think I rather invest my money to head to other cons other than AniNorth next year. We can't help that otaku/geek cons are predominately run by Leftists/progressive types, but I sincerely believe that there's a line you can't cross after years of pulling off such bullshit.

For the 4 years I attended this con, the number of good/interesting panels have dropped. Last year, some acquaintances of mine from Doki hosted a Clannad panel. It was too bad I wasn't able to attend said panel due to time constraints with other panels I was interested in, but we need more panels like that, not "filler" panels about LGBT whatever. The minimum "4 persons needed for a panel" is strange at best. It makes it harder for people with quality ideas to create a quality panel.

TL:DR AniNorth needs to stop pandering to "minority groups."
>>
>>9480458
Last year at Hotel I was staying at the TVs did not have HDMI so it's a crapshoot
>>
File: 1409173025135.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1409173025135.gif
457KB, 390x293px
>>9481031
I'll allow it
>>
>>9481039
Name and shame the hotel anon
>>
>>9481035
>there are no good panels anymore!!1!
>I couldn't go to my friend's panel because there were too many I wanted to go see
>>
If I'm reading this guide right, there's a bag check at registration as well as at the dances? Glad I found out about that now. How hard were they checking bags last year?
>>
>>9481372
just do your drugs before you go in.
>>
>>9481386
Drugs can travel on my person, was just hoping to not pay hotel bar prices on day drinking...
>>
File: 1415062449244.gif (2MB, 154x273px) Image search: [Google]
1415062449244.gif
2MB, 154x273px
So hourly gachi update.

We contacted AN's facebook page and said that we're basically out of luck since it came put already. Plus we've not heard from Fingers in like a few days. A little mad right now desu but we gotta stay positive

(This is a blog at this point but I'm sure somebody will care)
>>
>>9481445
But did you actually get scheduled/approved on the panels site?
>>
>>9480458
I think Doubletree has HDMI in/out
>>
File: 1441682967401.png (77KB, 233x227px) Image search: [Google]
1441682967401.png
77KB, 233x227px
>>9481447
Checked and we didn't. We were worried about that to begin with, but we figured it'd all be okay since Fingers themself said that they'd let us do the panel in an email.

Guess that means shit all though in this situation. If all goes wrong I guess theres always next year

/shrug
>>
>>9481453
Fingers saying something isnt getting officially confirmed for it. He is head of it, but there is another person who confirms panels, and makes use the description is good. I got the email about mine on the 8th btw, and on the site it had my timings.

Sorry guys, I know it sucks but AN is never clear about these things.
>>
File: 1482287850862.png (78KB, 424x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482287850862.png
78KB, 424x480px
IM going to an in stead of fanexpo

did i make the right choice
>>
>>9480175
Because

1. AN is afraid of SJWs, who are a major demographic at their con, giving them bad press.

2. They have this idea that this shit is needed to not hurt the feelings of minorities.

3. AN staff is full of SJWs and their enablers.

4. It's Toronto.
>>
File: high.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>9481463
yes.
Also /tv/ and LoGH fan, please hang out with me, you have good taste.
>>
>>9481461
Then riddle me this, what the fuck does Fingers do? If they dont decide what panels get accepted why were they sending us emails about letting us do it.

My rage has shifted from the missing panel to Fingers now
>>
>IA page on site says to check the program book for more info
>Book says to check the site for more info
>>
>>9480259
last year it smelt like sweat and piss after, but i got a dreamcast for $30 so...
>>
>>9481035
they're obviously not in the minority if they keep getting all of these panels through

stay pressed. we won't miss you
>>
>>9481368
It's not like that. It just so happened the panel I was looking forward to was overlapping the time frame for the Clannad panel or it overlapped the time frame to get autographs for a certain seiyuu. I thought I made that clear?

>>9481620
This is an anime convention. I don't mind some geek related or stuff somewhat unrelated to anime, but the main focus should be Japanese animation the same way /a/ doesn't want content not from Japan (American or Chinese cartoons) on their board. I don't know how else to explain it. What is the point of expanding the con to allow a greater amount of social justice or non-anime panels? Same goes with artist alley.

I remember discussing with a friend over how FanExpo was managed in the past. He mentioned that at one point in time, they widened their demographic to allow fans of other forms of media, but it did not bring them more sales/revenue/attendance than what they predicted. Probably not the best example, but my main concern is that I want a fun con with fun panels about Japanese animation, and not be replaced with cons about social justice x 20. Would you say that is a genuine concern at all?
>>
>>9480046
Do you guys still have space?
>>
>>9481453
If it was decided to be a part of Yaoi north you may want to try contacting them. Fingers doesn't handle the yaoi/doll/cosplay panels (at least I don't think he does). Also he is notoriously bad at responding.

It is definitely too late to be in the program book, but it may be possible for them to add you in. They had correction sheets last year and probably will have them again this year.
>>
>>9481540
He is the head of panels but he also does weapons check too? I find that he makes the weird rules but the person who sends the confirmation emails and sets up the booklet is under him. So he may say things that don't work out since he isn't doing the work of matching up panels and slots personally.

>>9481658
That is true, Yaoi north is its own beast and the panel set up is a bit different. But I was also told that if my panel was there it needed to be LGBT focused vs anime focused so not the best place for a panel...
>>
>>9481453
>>9481445
There are rooms that are empty and unoccupied all weekend, so why not try to use one for a panel?
>>
>>9481556
I really need to know more about it.
>>
>>9481641
cosplay and consent both deal with the convention itself and are very relevant, and the others mentioned are all literally about anime

like if you're going to complain about AN being less about anime, you could also be critiquing things like the panels on steven universe, nanowrimo, star wars, game of thrones, warcraft, rocky horror muppet show, critical role, bbc slash, etc bc i got tired of looking at the list

are there social justice panels on there that have absolutely nothing to do with japanese media? yes. but there are way more panels that are about other shit that i never hear anyone complaining about, and it's clear that the issue isn't that AN is shifting focus away from japanese media but that it's shifting some focus towards social justice
>>
>>9481703
Not that guy, but social justice panels are worse than western anime panels and FanExpo material cause they are just preachy wastes of space. Like just read the guidebook if you don't know if you're allowed to rape here or not. Purge these holy otaku lands from the social justice menace.
>>
>>9481703
I would agree with "Cosplay and Consent" (it's not a bad panel at all), what I don't agree are the following panels:

>LGBTQ Flash Fiction Contest
>Queer Speed Mixer
>Transphobia and Homophobia in Anime Culture
>Black Folks Like Anime, Too!
>Beyond Binary: Bi-Gender, Agender, & Genderqueer
>Ask an Asexual
>LGBTQ Webcomics
>Transgender 101
>LGBTQ Video Games
>POC Cosplay
>Feminism and Anime / Manga
>Ghost In The Shell Controversy
>Ask a Bisexual

You have 12 panels that are generally about the same shit if not pointless? GiTs one being almost unnecessary if you ask me. Then you have something like "Ethical Shipping". I don't understand what's the point to that. At least they removed "Anime and environment and you" for this year. Fuck David Suzuki.

What is also the general point behind "Cosplay Positivity?" What's next, "How to survive 4chan?"

Then you have a bunch of other panels about American cartoons like Samurai Jack and Steven Universe. That, I agree with you too, and I'm pretty sure those panels belong to geek conventions like Fan Expo? There are in fact two Fan Expos I know of in this country. One in Toronto and the other in Edmonton, I believe. If you've been to AniNorth as long as I've suspect you have, you'd realize the usual panels are always there (i.e. Last Imperial Fleet, the guy that hosts it is a great man, btw).

I'd love to understand how AN selects the panels. It's frustrating to see a fair amount of panels that talk about the same topic or derivations of it, but still talk about the same shit (i.e. Yaoi/Yuri based panels).
>>
>>9481785
I can see the LGBTQ fiction contest going straight into husbando shit though, which for better or worse is anime-related. Black Folks Like Anime sounds like it'd end up being more casual and meetup-y, where people can cut loose. Cosplay Positivity sounds very softball but it's relevant and something people could conceivably want to go to.
The rest (besides the speed mixer, which as a genre has no place as an official panel) are mind-bogglingly generic. I feel as if you could get someone up there clicking the random page button on Wikipedia and it would be more relevant to Japanese culture than that.
>>
>>9481762
i disagree that they're wastes of space if they are this popular. just ignore them if they don't interest you

and i can't wait to rid anime conventions of right-wing shitters so i guess we'll see who wins this race

>>9481785
how are half of these about the same thing, unless by "same thing" you mean "sjw stuff"? again i'm not saying i think they're all relevant, but i don't think there's as much overlap as you're saying

i'm also a bit confused by your next point. are you saying you think the non-anime panels i listed belong at fanexpo or that i took them from fanexpo? because they are very much from the AN guidebook. if you're just agreeing that they aren't relevant to AN then cool i'm glad we agree (and if we do, that brings me back to my point about how people will shit on social justice panels for being "not relevant" but yet american media and whatnot slips in just fine when it's just as irrelevant)

i definitely agree that i'd love a clearer view into how panels are selected. i've hosted dozens of panels and i put so much time and effort into them but then i see so many people with unfinished slideshows, no real points, who expect the audience to do everything for them, etc and i wonder how they got accepted at all when there are so many people willing to put the effort into maybe some less popular topics/media but would be genuinely well-run panels
>>
>>9481785
>Ask an Asexual
>Ask a Bisexual
Didn't they ban ALL "Ask a xxx" panels??

>The live action Ghost in the Shell movie generated much controversy over casting. Why was there a backlash and what do fans think about this?
You could have had a panel simply about the problems in the GitS movie, but no it has to be specifically about the race bait.

> (i.e. Last Imperial Fleet, the guy that hosts it is a great man, btw).
That panel was great last year and I wish they'd put his name in the guide because I forgot it and couldn't find his book later.
>>
>>9481838
Panel selection is basically having four people interested in running it by the deadline, "proving" you can speak about the topic and i am guessing they have some sort of slots that need filling because they put limits on some types of panels.

I can see how this was a good system as a smaller con but it probably needs to be revamped as a larger one. I think smaller groups or individuals who really know their stuff and are passionate can give a better panel than four people doing fi e panels just to get a free pass.
>>
>>9481838
>i disagree that they're wastes of space if they are this popular.
You're tempting my autism to peek into the SJ panels and western fandom panels and do some headcounts.
>>
>>9481785
>LGBTQ Flash Fiction Contest
>Transphobia and Homophobia in Anime Culture
>Black Folks Like Anime, Too!
>LGBTQ Webcomics
>LGBTQ Video Games
>POC Cosplay
>Feminism and Anime / Manga

I could kind of see these being relevant, and if they have a decent attendance then I don't see the problem. Hell I would even go to the "LGBTQ video games" one assuming they don't just sit around wanking over Dragon Age. None of the others really interest me, sure, but they're clearly at least trying to be relevant to the con and current.

These however:

>Beyond Binary: Bi-Gender, Agender, & Genderqueer
>Ask an Asexual
>Transgender 101
>Ask a Bisexual

Anime cons are not gender studies, make it related to nerd culture or get the fuck out.

Honestly anon if you have beef with the panel content, why not submit an application for your own panel next year? Surely there's something you're passionate about.
>>
This con will be my first con, what should I expect?
>>
>>9481838
>>9481959
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe AN uses a paneling system derived from old scifi con culture, which is why they have separate concepts of "panels" and "presentations". Panels being randoms get together and chit chat without a set agenda which is why they require 4 people. Also why they're sometimes treated as signing up to join a predetermined topic instead of applying to run your own 'panel'. Presentations on the other hand require you have a scripted plan for it which is why it can be done by a single person.

So smaller groups and individuals who know their stuff need to put the stuff they know into a script instead of winging it or relying on audience questions to fill the panel time and direct the conversation.
>>
>>9480175
Good news: you can avoid the 'political arguments' by not going to the panel!
>>
>>9481838
>i disagree that they're wastes of space if they are this popular. just ignore them if they don't interest you

Please tell me you're not serious. Why don't we have GMC showcase their new SUV too or Springfield Armory their new AR-15? Because it's bullshit not related to anime. Just set up a Free the Whales panel while you're at it, that will show those "right wing retards".

Imagine the Japanese guests coming over and seeing all this irrelevant progressive bullshit and retarded Western cartoons that should be at Comic Con. It's humiliating and makes our country look bad. They will not want to return.

And please capitalize your words, this isn't tumblr or reddit.
>>
>>9481983
Except that this year the Conservative convention is next to anime north. So the right wingers have that going for them. Which is nice.
>>
>>9481985
>Imagine the Japanese guests coming over and seeing all this irrelevant progressive bullshit and retarded Western cartoons
They don't care about western stuff one way or the other, they just wanna see fancy costumes, eat tasty food, and drink lots. And maybe do some weed cause it's hyper illegal in japan. You can bet your ass there's going to be some under the table distribution between staff and guests now that it's being legalized next year.

Regardless, using japanese guests as a barometer of what should be at a con is a pointless appeal to authority. The con's charter/mission statement should fill that role.
>>
Guys, if you want a true anime con, save up and go to Anime Boston or Anime Expo. Anime North has made it clear for the last 5 years or so that they want to cater to as many people as possible, so while they still do have anime, it's almost all just popular anime, and the rest is western media to attract a bigger audience, party party party, and irrelevant stuff that looks like it was rejected from Toronto Pride or gender studies courses. Until some of the old farts retire, the volunteer system gets fixed, they start putting more effort into getting better guests, and the entire panel system gets completely changed, expect the same things year after year and prepare for disappointment.
>>
Has anyone taken a look at the game shows? Are any of them worth going to? I've never attended one and I'm curious if they're any good.
>>
To be honest, the virtue-signal panels go back way farther than tumblr sjw shit. "Anime" used to be highschool code for "DL gay hookup club" in Toronto back before LGBT was even an acronym, and back when public schools started pushing then " 'that's so gay' is so yesterday" shit, most of the GSA-type clubs that came about were just anime clubs with mostly-gay members. It's a proto-SJW culture refuge that's been around and part of Ontario's weeb subculture for decades.

Also most of those panels are just yaoi masturbation fuel and RP for half-psychotic straight girls with hormone problems. It's fetishism veiled in faux-political correctness and there's no reason you should still be giving a fuck.
>>
>>9482018
If it's actually just fetish fuel, then shouldn't SJWS actually be angry? I mean, I know that it's more than just a river in Egypt for them, but still.
>>
Can we stop talking about stupid SJW shit and instead change the subject to how your cosplays are coming along?

Mine's almost done! just waiting on something in the mail which should come this week.
>>
>>9481959
i agree with this. i also think AN (and most cons, because i don't see a lot doing this) should require you to prove you can do the panel by requiring updates about what you're doing. you should have to submit your work a certain amount of weeks from the con, including slideshows, talking points, time management, etc

but i think that's a pipe dream

>>9481963
as someone who runs a lot of "social justice" panels i can tell you that almost every panel i've ever done has been standing room only (although to be fair, i've only ever presented once at AN because it's my "vacation con")

>>9481978
thanks for the clarification. good to know there are possibly some standards for all of this

>>9481985
again the point of what i'm saying is that people only complain about off-topic panels when they're social justice related, and it's quite transparent that people don't care that they're off-topic, just that they're social justice. if they cared truly about off-topic panels, they'd complain about some of the ones i listed earlier

learn how to use a comma if you want to criticize my capitalization
>>
>>9482029
Talking about a major AN problem in an AN thread? Say it ain't so! Not everyone who goes to AN is into cosplay.
>>
>>9482032
AN doesn't have enough staff or volunteers to be checking everyone's progress.
>>
>>9482014
Some of the game shows are great if you have the anime knowledge for them like Jeopardy and Speedtune. Family Feud is well-organized, too, but more for casual fans. One to avoid is Name That Tune since 90% of their playlist is repeated yearly and is old anime no one under 25 would watch or care about.
>>
>>9481985
>And please capitalize your words, this isn't tumblr or reddit.
different anon but fyi caring about capitalization on 4chan makes you sound like a 18-year old who thinks "m-muh anonymous legion"

>>9482029
what are you waiting on anon? i hope it arrives on time!
i need to trim bangs for a wig still and pop by the mall to buy a casual dress
i might have to change my lineup though, don't think i have time to weapon check on friday.
>>
>>9482036
This has also historically been a problem with AN. It's so poorly managed from the top down that they scare away and alienate volunteers, in the end leaving only the half-assers who skip their shifts, and the big-headed idiots who can't do their job but pander to the backwards views of the management. The old fogies in charge are really out of touch, and it prevents the con's organization from growing to match its attendance.

They managed to fucking lose their deal with Arts Vision this year after that huge scheduling fuckup last year, and there's absolutely nobody to blame but the lazy, incompetent management who put off basic bookwork until it was too late.
>>
>>9482039
just a kimono style bathrobe, problem is the shipping thing hasnt updated in a few days...I still have a little over a week so I should be fine
>>
>>9482038
>old anime no one under 25 would watch or care about.
Fuck you.
>>
>>9482039
Speaking like a person with at least a middle school education has been basic courtesy on here for ages. It makes things easier to read, generally.
>>
>>9482045
Some old anime is awesome, but realistically speaking, AN's target demographic is 16-25. They mostly keep up with Crunchyroll and Funimation's latest streams and don't know or really care about shows from past generations. NTT plays a lot of the same old stuff every year, and no one ever guesses it because they watch new stuff, not old. By repeating the same tunes yearly, all someone has to do to win is memorize everything they play. If you like older shows and have never played, then it may be ok for you, but you're in a minority.
>>
>>9482029
>Actually following my schedule for cosplaying. It's a miracle!

only fly in the ointment is that I'm moving this weekend.
>>
>>9481999
>Japanese
>smoke weed

Unlike the west most Japanese aren't degenerate fucks. The legalization of weed is going to be one of the worst events in our country. Imagine going to a part with friends and family and having it filled with groups of stoners polluting the air, forcing you and your family breathe in that filth.

Anime cons are never supposed to SJW meetups. They're places to see and talk weebshit. Advertisement of products is fine as long as it's anime related and not in your face.

Japanese guests want to see ANIME content at an ANIME con. They want to see how Westerners like their media, not that Nips care what Western anime fans think of in the industry in the first place.

Imagine going to a comic con and seeing a bunch of shit about appliances. It's wasted con space for more worthwhile content
>>
>>9482040
Sounds like you're part of the staff or volunteer too, eh?

This is pretty much what AN is all about. Every year is the same obstacles over and over again. Each department run independently and everyone is in it for themeselves. If you have to work with any other department, they will do everything in their power to fight with you tooth and nail. They will never improve because of how AN staff and volunteers are handled. The only way to fix everything would be the wipe the whole staff and build it up, but that will never happen.
>>
>>9481963
I wonder how much of the attendance at these panels is there for the same reason?

I think the POC cosplay one is fine, it's harder cosplaying when your black, there's less characters.

The gender studies panels/sjw stuff should leave as it is not directly related to anime & otaku culture. They may be popular but they do not belong.

Back to cosplay:
With only 9 days left I've got to learn how to do make-up, I'm fine right?
>>
>weather report suggests it's gonna be around 15 degrees

Good temperature. Feel sorry for all the people in the more revealing outfits though.
>>
>>9482187
Sounds more manageable than last year and might heat up to 20. I was getting baked in my armour set last year.
>>
>>9482121
No worse than going to parties and being forced to be around drunk people.
>>
>>9482133
It would be better is AN's staff was not so full of people whose emotional development stopped when they were 10 years old.
>>
>>9482121
>using the word "degenerate" unironically
Extreme right politics would be just as toxic to conventions as extreme left politics are.
>>
>>9482121
>Fervently complains about SJW's
>hates weed
>uses "degenerates"
Boy you sound like so much fun to be around.
Bo
>>
>>9481956
I think the "Yaoi North" panel track is run completely separate from the regular panel track, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>9482121
I agree with you, to an extent. Anime cons should focus on anime, not on perceived social issues.

And your comments on weed are pretty spot on. I don't want to have to walk around where people are blowing that disgusting shit up into the air. Your freedoms stop when they start to impact other peoples' health.
>>
Would anyone be ok with setting up a discord? I was thinking about having a mobile chat platform where people can see or talk about what to do. Like lets say the meet up was changed, or people want people to come to their room parties, etc.
>>
>>9482232
That's nice. They should still focus on actual anime, though. Over the past few years, there have been a ton of new manga, anime, and games with BL or yuri content. Just like the rest of the con, they have no excuse.
>>
>>9482236
I don't want to forced to deal with drunks at when I'm downtown at night, but that's life.
Besides, smart stoners know that joints are a waste of weed and just fuck up your lungs. People smoking on the streets will mostly be inexperienced party people.
>>
>>9482121
The stoners can smoke outside with their tobacco smoking cousins. Anti smoking laws still apply for vapers and potheads.
>>
>>9482219
This is true. Personally I'm all for equality and no bullying and social justice until the moment it turns into social revenge and counter discrimination.

Yaoi north and doll north are great. Even kpop panel is ok. Dr who, game of thrones, and general topic lgbt panels are outside the theme of the con and better suited for fan expo and college activist circles respectively.
>>
File: 1494803039971.png (653KB, 1274x711px) Image search: [Google]
1494803039971.png
653KB, 1274x711px
>>9482187
>Tfw I planned all my cosplays around being as revealing as possible.
>>
>>9482029
Finally got a message that something shipped

How it'll arrive in a week is beyond me. I gotta get off my ass and start packing stuff though.
>>
This was probably covered in the last thread, but who's cosplaying from Breath of the Wild?
Aside from Nekko's fabulous Gerudo Link that is
>>
>>9482304
It just means harder nipples!
>>
>>9482268
Both sides just want to fight each other and make assumptions about each other's beliefs. If people really want solutions, understanding each side and communicating like adults is the key. Both SJWs (it's even in the name - warriors are people looking to fight and attack) and /pol/ or alt-right are equally as sickening and toxic. Until people learn to communicate, there will never be positive change.
>>
>>9482440
Might I add, there IS a difference between social justice advocates and social justice warriors. It's very important to remember that distinction. Social justice advocates want change through communication and understanding and do their research. SJWs just use "social justice" as an excuse to fight with others, belittle others, and hold a sense of superiority to mask their personal insecurities, and, despite saying they are against bullying, are often bullies themselves. Not just that, but if you dig into SJW culture (and /pol/ for that matter), you find frightening cult-like behavior. That's why people don't want SJWs around.
>>
File: 1352854388749.png (59KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1352854388749.png
59KB, 192x182px
so who got into the triple fortune / metamorphose fashion show?
>>
>>9482440
>"literal nazis and people who harshly oppose nazis are the same"
>>
>>9482457
It's all a circle senpai; if you go too far off any end, you fall in the same place.
>>
>>9482453
i did, feels good man
>>
>>9482453
>>9482472
>tfw going with a group of people who have 0 interest in lolita besides politely commenting on coords I put together
I want to go to the fashion show so bad but how on earth can I talk people into it that have 0 interest in the fashion?
>>
>>9482457
Nice rationalizing... and completely missing the point. Maybe one day, you'll realize that communication and kindness are the answer and will always make you the better person, even if you hate someone else's ideas. You seem like one of those people who pick one tiny portion of someone's argument, twist it from its intended meaning, insult someone, and then wonder why no one wants to have a "discussion" with you.
>>
>>9482453
Two of my friends did. They're great lolitas, so I'm happy.

I procrastinated on shopping and I still don't have a fresh coord ready. Ah well! It'll be fun! Although a shame that the panels this year are so weak. Aside from the political stuff, everything seems pretty generic. Excited for Mike Toole. (Am I the only one?)
>>
>>9482495
why are you talking to people about lolita if they're not interested? there's no point in it
just respect that they don't care about lolita, and find other lolitas to talk frills with
>>
>>9482495
>>9482524
wait shit i mis-read that
but same thing applies, if they don't want to do it don't force them
just go alone and make lolita friends at lolita events; if you force your friends to go and they have no interest, they'll be lowkey annoyed and you won't have a good time
>>
>>9482524
>>9482529
I talk to them about it because they're my friends and to some extent they care about anything I'm interested in. I don't want them to spend time going to something they don't want to just out of courtesy though. Thanks for the advice man, I'll hold off on taking them to any events unless they explicitly say they want to do so.
>>
can someone tell me when they check our bags? i wouldn't drink during the day so i'd be fine during badge pick up but my boyfriend is a notorious weed smoker and i don't want him to lose his vape.
im also thinking of bringing a small bottle to drink for myself in the later hours or when i meet up with people, but i'd hate to have it taken away. do they body check? sadly i dont have huge boobs to hide shit in but i could get pretty creative.
>>
>>9482462
you can't fall off a circle so you should probably rethink that analogy

>>9482504
it isn't missing the point. when one side is "i wish these people were dead for their skin colour/sexuality/gender/etc" and the other side is going "wow i really wish people didn't think that about me/others" i don't understand how anyone can say they're similar, and communication and kindness don't work when the person doesn't see you/minority group as actual real human beings anyway
>>
>>9482584
No, the other side is also
>"i wish these people were dead for their skin colour/sexuality/gender/etc"
It's just that what skin colour/sexuality/gender/etc. is different. Would you rather I say meet in the same place? Semantics.
>>
>>9482537
You guys don't have to be joined by the hip. Maybe set up a time where you can all do things you like but the rest of the group isn't interested in? Your friends might even be appreciative if you suggest it, since they probably also have things they like doing but the group doesn't.
>>
>>9482581
I've never encountered people getting searched in the IP. It would depend on staff, if you are suspicious, certain events. Otherwise people drink tons in rooms and the halls at night
>>
>>9482584
Yep. You missed the point by focusing on semantics. You may say that you're against racism/homophobia/sexism, but you're willing to stereotype others into a box and tell anyone who doesn't agree with every little thing you say to kill themselves. You probably assume that I and the other anon are straight white cisgender men because you stereotype, which isn't much different from some /pol/ or alt-right assuming anyone who disagrees with anything they say is a fat Jewish black lesbian.

Violence just breeds more violence. Negative energy brings in more negative energy. There's a difference between a SJW and a social justice advocate which was... kind of the point of what I originally said. The difference is the method of getting the message out.

Right now, you're only arguing semantics because, deep down, you know what I and the other anon are trying to tell you is right, and admitting it and moving forward is something scary to you.
>>
>>9482511
Fuck Mike Toole, he's /a/, /k/, and /v/'s enemy. If this was back in 2014 or 2015 when Gamergate was still a thing, I'd shit on him in Q&A section of his panel assuming I'm good at debates/arguing. If I were you, I wouldn't be supporting the likes of Anime News Network. The site and the forums are no better than Reddit assuming we're going with the kind of logic 4chan sees things.

>>9482179
Lots of those "Ask about my experience/thoughts as a [insert specific term here]" panels can be easily summarized in a few sentences, especially for POC cosplay and Blacks like anime too.

>Doesn't matter your skin colour or how you look. You can be a fatass or slim looking, but as long as you enjoy the convention and you're a relative nice guy while not acting like a creepy fuck or an autist, then you should be fine.
>Who cares if very few people take photos of you? Maybe there's something off about your cosplay. Perhaps it was too generic (too many people cosplaying as Kirito back in 2014~2015), perhaps you didn't put enough effort in the costume or you don't look good in it.
>Personally, I've experienced something similar and you could say I embarrassed myself, but that's okay, next year I'll make a better costume and be more fit.
>Did just that and I think I look nicer for the cosplay I'm doing. I'm more confident, etc etc and I've decided to be a lot more positive this year at the con. Ignore those that I don't like and plan my route for things I enjoy.

Like, the general idea is to ignore the assholes or bigots or whatever you call them, and appreciate those that enjoy what you're cosplaying as or how good your outfit is. You simply cannot expect everyone at the convention to like you regardless of how many panels exist to "educate" others to have certain etiquette at conventions. It's that simple.

I hope you guys get what I'm trying to convey here?
>>
>>9482658
I remember this con having a panel on staying positive in cosplay a few times. Most of the "[group] Can Cosplay, Too" could fit into that if it were a 2-hour panel.
>>
>>9481825
Blacks like anime too Panel is exactly what you just mentioned. It shouldn't warrant its own panel, you could say it's a more organized version of /cgl/ meetups if I'm looking at the picture correctly. There should be a YouTube video of the entire panel from last year.

Cosplay Positivity sounds like spoon feeding, might as well head to /b/ or /asp/ or Reddit to get help or some shit instead of wasting panel space for it... maybe I'm being too tough. Our current generation, millennials are so mentally weak, you get where I'm headed? Generally speaking, if anyone has time, I highly recommend hitting the gym, and workout with friends if they can. At least for me, I feel more refreshed and positive after hitting the gym a few times almost every week.

>>9481838
Why do you think they became this popular? You expand your demographic to a certain degree to get more attendees, and Toronto is unfortunately a cesspool full of gender study students and "activists." Said demographics just so happened to be your typical Tumblrite and they like American media such as Doctor Who and Stevens Universe. Suddenly, the picture becomes a lot more clear now, don't you think? AN simply assembled a bunch of pieces to create a "mini-Fan Expo" at the con, a complimentary "DLC" to attach to the "main game itself." Except what used to be 20GB of anime, is now 16GB of anime. Get my analogy here?

The former in regards to Non-Japanese media, American stuff like Samurai Jack. I meant to agree with you that they belong at Fan Expo or geek conventions. Sorry for the confusion there.
>>
File: Aniki.jpg (25KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
Aniki.jpg
25KB, 500x381px
Final nail in the coffin, the gachi panel is dead.

Fingers "really wants it to happen... next year" and that it was just "too late" to get us in.so I guess we'll try again next year or apply to see if they want us at [spoiler]Otakuthon[/spoiler].

Still probably gonna have a good weekend but I'm a little bummed out

Arguing and sjw pandering aside, what good panels should we go see? And is Nominoichi worth going to? I saw some dude carrying a bunch of Gunpla out of there last year but it was so humid in there I couldn't take it
>>
>>9482690
I think panels about cosplay and body type are important. People complain about fat people squeezing themselves into clothing that's too small, and that panel used to be about helping people who are fat find the appropriate characters and outfits to cosplay and alter outfits and patterns to suit their body better. There actually is an hour's worth of discussion to be had.
>>
File: old man's card.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
old man's card.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>9482239
I can make one if you want... want me to set up one and assign specific mods or what not? What should I call it, "/CGL/ Discord Server" and have different channels for different countries and cons?

>>9481670
You need permission to make use of an unoccupied room for safety reasons... I think? If you can just waltz into one, then that's great, though. Do double check.

>>9481956
The old man can only be contacted via phone. He's "technology illiterate." Mention to him you were at AniNorth last year and what you want to talk about. Just be wary of timezone and what part of the day you call. Also, pic related.

>>9481968
I'd love to, but I need a proper team of 4 persons. I'm thinking Kemono Friends or JSDF. Let me know how to help out. If you need material, I can buy stuff off Amazon Japan or Yahoo Auctions.
>>
>>9482750
Don't bother with a discord server. /r9k/ invades them every single time looking for le grilles.
>>
>>9482457
When the choice is literal nazi white supremacists and literal anarcho-communists(ie. "liberals get the bullet too") I say fuck off to both of them, they're both living in dream worlds feeding their egos with fantasy conspiracy theories. The grand jewish conspiracy and the all-consuming capitalist patriarchy are the same thing.

>>9482719
I would argee with this kind of panel being good to include. Finding characters that fit your body type, how to use body shaping items, how to buy a costume in the right size online, how to adjust bought costumes.
>>
>>9482707
I've found some pretty nice stuff, but you gotta know how2marketplace.
>>
>>9482758
What if I make one and invite only those who come to the /cgl/ meet? Specific rules set in place would have said /r9k/ people kicked? I've run such servers before and I know what kind of bots to use to auto-kick bots and known troublemakers on Discord.

>>9482719
I guess you have a point, but I kind of feel as if the people who are that self conscious should see a psychiatrist (apply for ODSP lol?), actually work out (again, it's not just about the weight loss, but it helps oneself to be more refreshed and positive the next day), and maybe interacting and getting to know new people...? Nothing will change if you cannot burst out of your bubble and strive to change yourself. That is the key.

>>9482769
The "grand Jewish conspiracy" is not very far from fiction, in fact Leftists helped make it too obvious these days. To each and their own, I suppose, but the issue with /pol/ is that they're too invested in the topic itself at times or they're too block headed/stubborn about certain ideologies they hold too deeply. There's only so much a group of anons on a FBI/CIA controlled "anonymous" image board can do.
>>
>>9482784
Id be okay with a discord server. Last year we blew through a few threads discussing panels and stuff and I feel like a discord would work a lot better
>>
>>9482039
Namefagging, disregard for punctuation, "fyi", you should honestly go back to tumblr or whatever shithole you crawled out of. Actually keep your name, filtered.
>>
>>9482784
Easier said than done, anon. Might as well tell people with a broken leg to try walking like their leg isn't broken. You can give them a crutch and ask them to walk to rebuild muscle though, and in this situation, the crutch is finding clothes that fit you rather than trying to squeeze yourself into too-small garments. Small steps first, anon, small steps.
>>
>>9482822
Someone didn't get any truffles. :^)
>>
>>9482707
It depends. You should look through AN's forums because, in the Nominoichi section, people post what they're selling and you can reserve items from them most of the time. This is useful and can help you get in and out of there faster and you'll get what you want without digging through crowds and looking table-by-table. Remember to dress lightly so you don't get hot and bring water.

On the years I go to AN, I go in the first hour, pick up my reserved items, then GTFO of there. Then, about an hour before closing time, I go in there again. It's very quiet at this point, and many sellers are willing to bargain what's left after the rush so they'll have less junk to bring back home.
>>
>>9482750
Thanks for the business card! I found his history of the franco-prussian war finally. Shame that the reviews found a lot of grammar and editing problems marring the good content. I might offer to help him proofread it for a second edition if the flubs bother me as well.

>>9482784
I suppose vetting people in person first might work.

>>9482707
Sorry to hear you didn't make it. Here's some panels that are looking interesting or funny:
Goddesses and Totoros
The Chrysanthemum and the Cross
Judge Anime by its Cover (this I kinda suspect might have been inspired by a post I made in an earlier canada thread suggesting this)
Little Tokyo (this is more for GTA locals)
The History & Musical Analysis of Anime OPs/EDs
Hentai of Horrors (18+)
MST3Gay: My Sexual Harassment (18+)
Cosplay BURLESQUE Show
Last Imperial Fleet
>put into service some of the most unique warships and submarines
(I bet someone asks about Akashi and Kamoi lol)
TOMOYO KUROSAWA
Panel:
Saturday 2:00pm Pinsent Room, TCC
NOBOYUKI HIYAMA
Panels:
Friday 6:30 Pinsent Room
Saturday 12:30 Pinsent Room
Sunday 1:30 - 2:30 Pinsent Room
KARASU
Performances:
Friday 9:00pm Plaza Ballroom, IP
Sunday 2:30pm Cohen Ballroom, IP
Panels:
Saturday 1:30pm Waxman Room, TCC
Sunday 11:00am Waxman Room, TCC

>>9482750
I'd love to help with a Kemono Friends panel. Set it up as a presentation and you don't even need 4 panelists.
>>
>>9482457
>>9482769

>literal nazis

We're in Toronto, the most liberal shithole on this continent barring San Francisco. If you take the subway, whites are literally a minority. Just because people oppose unfettered immigration and multiculturalism doesn't mean they're Nazis. If that was the case, then all of Japan is Nazi. You've scapegoated everyone who disagrees with you into being some Nazi boogieman when you can probably fit all the actual Canadian Nazis in one big room. I'm not even white so I have no dog in this fight, but you people need to check yourselves.

AN should be purely about otaku culture and completely devoid of politics on either side of the spectrum. I don't care if you're left or right, people just need to stop forcing their ideology in video games and anime and making everything about their personal issues.
>>
>>9482827
I guess you have a point, I think I've been too narrow minded in regards to that specific panel. Apologies on my part, but if it's a matter of mental instability or weight/body size issue, then hitting the gym is the best choice and I don't mind point that out at the panel if my schedule allows it. A few months ago I was fairly overweight, but now I need to shop for new clothes due to how slim I've become.

>>9482822
Give the guy a break. At some point in time, everyone is a newfag. Takes time to learn the ropes of how to communicate on anonymous image boards.

>>9482818
I'll set it up before the con and at the /cgl/ meetup, I'll provide the invite code over there now that I've successfully and luckily secured a hotel room. I'll be dressed up as "Tactical Kaban."

>>9482835
Sounds great, hope you know a lot about the series/franchise. I get the basics of it and probably more than the typical casual, but I'd love to talk about things that at least 75% of attendees wouldn't know of, I guess that's the challenge of hosting a good panel/presentation. The feeling of learning something new at a panel or something on the lines of that.
>>
File: stopposting.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
stopposting.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>9482843
>newfag
>truffle
Anon... your newfag is spilling...
>>
>>9482843
If you're the kancolle banner anon in military gear, I do remember your old weight. Congrats on the /fit/izenship!

My knowledge of KF is probably around the same as yours. I just watched the show and read some of the translated interviews with the creator staff.
>>
>>9482843
That's why there's also a panel for Otaku Health Goals. If you're ready to take a step forward and lose the weight, then it's there for you. However, some people aren't and may have complicated issues that stand in front of weight loss, so Plus Size Cosplay (or whatever it's called now) exists for them.
>>
>>9482841
If both sides stopped scapegoating each other and telling each other to commit suicide, maybe we'd actually be able to come up with solutions. Both sides are guilty. If you think one side is worse than the other, than look more closely at it.

Politics don't belong at AN at all. I don't care if it's "All about the liberal Jewish agenda"" or "Ask a demiqueer dragon wolf sprite". I come to cons because I like anime and want to find others who share my interests, not to hear about people's political ideologies and attempts at getting me to join your cult-like extremist movements.
>>
Has anyone heard how Triple Fortune items will be sold? Will it be lottery like at other events they attend or first come first serve?
>>
How is the anime taste of the usual con goer?
>>
>>9482937
They haven't said anything on the matter.

>>9483125
All anime is shit, so everyone has shit taste.
>>
>been trying to get a cosplayer gf at AN for the past 6 years
>still no gf

KILL ME
>>
>>9483169
You would've been if you had gotten one.
>>
>>9483169
You must have a hideous face because cosplay girls generally let their standards drop during cons
>>
File: laughing bruce lee.gif (2MB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bruce lee.gif
2MB, 369x271px
>>9483193
>cosplay girls generally let their standards drop during cons
>>
>>9483203
thats the joke
>>
>>9479989
What panels are Goomba faggot going to be in?
>>
>18+ gundam panel.

So I'm guessing it's /m/ the panel?
>>
>>9481983
Surely you jest? Last year I was harassed by some 'thing' that looked like a fat man dressed in womens clothes because apparently it was transphobic of me to not attend the panel and walk past it like it didn't exist.
>>
>>9483314
Were they trying to fill a panel room or something?
>>
>>9483314
>this definitely happened
>>
It looks like it's gonna be cloudy and raining AN weekend.
>>
>>9483394
I want it to rain because less heat = less sweating = less stinky con smell
>>
>>9483169
I got one like once at AN and in hindsight it was probably one of the better relationships I've been in.

I wonder if this says something about me though.
>>
Any /trv/ /x/ or /pol/ bros wanna meet up? on Saturday?
>>
>>9483403
>rain
>less stinky
Nah, it's gonna smell like wet sweaty human.
>>
File: 1492950269830.png (190KB, 334x314px) Image search: [Google]
1492950269830.png
190KB, 334x314px
Hi /cgl/, do tickets for Saturday-only passes usually sell out? My friend doesn't know if he can come so he doesn't want to pre-register. If we go at 9am sharp will we make it?
>>
>>9483665
historically weekend and saturday passes sell out well before the con. this yr their moving a lot slower and are about to be sold out.
>>
>>9483682
>this year they're moving a lot slower

Are people losing interest because the con is getting worse?
>>
>>9483697
Concensus is it's more because they stopped doing early bird discounts. But hey, maybe it'll have a positive result like drive up the age demographic!
>>
>>9483169
i'll be your gf, anon
>>
>>9479989
>>9482835
Based on the strawpoll results and the schedule, it looks as though the meetups will be held in the hallway in front of the pool at the International Plaza hotel at:
Friday - 10pm
Saturday - 9pm

I can imagine there'll be some stragglers on Friday night due to the Karasu performance on 9:00pm. As well as on Saturday, with the Masquerade running from 7-10pm.

Btw does anyone have a room available and would be willing to host the after party? Preferably at the International Plaza hotel, just to make things easier logistics wise to transition from the meetup to the party. Thanks!
>>
File: 1465173184148.jpg (57KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
1465173184148.jpg
57KB, 500x597px
>tfw bought $200 of booze
>>
>>9483726
I doubt it will change the age range. The incentive itself wasn't amazing but it did get you to get on it instead of not worrying about tickets. Taking out group rate also killed it since I remember doing those for school, but now you need to prove your group and they are more strict about you subsidizing it.
>>
>>9483914
You're gonna be THAT guy. Everyone here talks a big game but they drink casually and lightly.
>>
File: IMG_2625.jpg (758KB, 1796x1189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2625.jpg
758KB, 1796x1189px
>>9484040
Not saying you're wrong, but it has actually happened before. During APOP Nekkomancer hosted a room party and spent a small fortune on booze where he LITERALLY FILLED an entire bathtub full of beer. One of the best room parties ever.

On a lighter note, I've already started making drinks and have prepared a couple bottles of home made liquor using fresh oranges, lemons, sugar, honey and a variety of different alcohol.
>>
>>9483914
What did you buy?
>>
>>9481974
A bunch of gender studies panels.
>>
>>9482262
Why would anti smoking laws apply to vapes
That's fucking dumb.
Vapes don't have second hand smoke.
>>
>>9482457
I thought the big thing about nazis are that they literally kill people and have brownshirts who burn books, and shut down events.
Who in the alt right does that?
>>
>>9484117
For a second I thought you were going to bring pruno.
>>
>>9484238
The old regular right used to burn "harmful" books and shut down events from the 50's to the early 90's. Madonna's sex themed tour was the last one I remember that got shut down in Canada. The modern alt-right doesn't really care about the perverted arts. The ones now shutting down events and censoring "harmful" books and films are the modern "alt-left".
>>
>>9484237
It may be a lot lower than regular cigs but it's still there and it still stinks. I can smell it from someone vaping outdoors 20 feet away.

Secondly, they do in fact apply to vapes.
https://news.ontario.ca/mohltc/en/2015/05/new-legislation-passes-to-help-reduce-smoking-and-obesity-rates.html
>>
>>9484294
wrong link
http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?BillID=3080
> 5. The use of electronic cigarettes is prohibited in enclosed workplaces, enclosed public places and certain other places.
>>
>>9482584
Has Richard Spencer, the "leader of the alt-right" actually ever called for genocide of any specific ethnicity/sexuality?
>>
>>9482758
Wasn't there some /r9k/ invasion a couple years ago?
>>
>>9482647
Antifa doesnt do that
>>
>>9482769
Liberals do get the bullet as well, anon. They caused this situation to happen in the first place.
>>
>>9482841
>>9482929
Sorry, no just trying to keep any politics out is itself political in preserving the status quo. You're being politicial yourselves
>>
>>9484275
The alt left isn't burning books, or censoring books. Most people who get shut down by institutional forces in the US at least are left leaning.
>>
>>9484294
What study proves a link between Vapes and people around them getting cancer?
Second hand smoke harming people around them was the argument used against banning smoking indoors, it doesn't apply to vapes.
And something stinking isn't a justification for banning something, otherwise Axe would be illegal, as would most Indian restaurants.
>>
File: booze.png (3MB, 1481x918px) Image search: [Google]
booze.png
3MB, 1481x918px
>>9484040
Literally nothing wrong with drinking responsibly.
>>9484127
Pic related. I still need to buy snacks though.
>>
>>9484367
We get it, you vape. Just stick to the designated smoking zones and vape all you want.
>>
>>9484275
Are you ok anon? You seem to be full of shit and it's worrying. Alt left isn't a thing, keep /pol/ stuff out of cgl.

This isn't the first year of Tumblr panels, and it won't be the last. Get over it.
>>
>>9484546
Not that anon, but that AX volunteer who kicked out an artist for drawing "problematic" nsfw on the side seems like a good example of alt-left censorship.
>>
>>9484546
Alt left is a thing. It ranges from "race and gender realist" left wingers who talk about IS and whatnot, to anti SJW left wingers of the /leftypol/ variety
>>
>>9484456
>Jagermeister
>fruity beer
>sake
Why
>>
>>9484552
Why not?
>>
>>9484549
Same volunteer went on a massive power trip and tried to get Fakku kicked out kek
>>
Torontonians, where can I find Rekorderlig? Beer store or somewhere else? I drank some on my last visit and ive become addicted and cannot find some in montreal
>>
>>9484581
You can find it in the LCBO, its a popular cider here.
>>
Only a week left!
>>
Guys don't do the washroom party again. I already reported you guys to AN staff. It's fucking disgusting. Stop being so dumb and stupid.
>>
>>9484655
i just reported you to the AN cops, good luck kiddo you're fucking dead
>>
>>9484117
Your mixed drinks are great but pls don't die in a washroom again this year
>>
>>9484661
hehe i remember this
>>
>>9484655
You don't have to go especially since neither does most of /cgl/. Notice how very few of the people from the pool/room parties are in the bathroom pictures.
>>
>>9484659
>>9484655
Consequences will never be the same
>>
>>9484352
You burn books to prevent people from consuming the ideas.
When the alt left stops Milo Yianoppolus, or Ben Shapiro, or Ann Coulter from speaking on campus that is exactly like book burning. Because they get their speaking cancelled and people cannot consume their ideas
>>
>>9484516
I don't vape. I'm just a libertarian
>>
>>9484352
This is getting way off topic, but
>documentary from woman director
>approaches subject from the leftist side, open about her own biases and prejudices but aims to be as fair as possible
>in the process does a lot of self-reflection and changes her mind about some, not all things
>becomes apostate
http://globalnews.ca/news/3356820/plaza-theatre-to-show-the-red-pill-amid-controversy-censorship-concerns/
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/the-red-pill-mayfair-theatre-ottawa-screening-cancelled-1.3876947
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/mens-rights-group-forced-to-move-screening-of-the-red-pill-after-theatre-cancels-showing
And those are just in two canadian cities
>>
>>9484820
The university is paying them to be there. The students of the institution have the right to protest and say "don't pay this asshole to come speak here."
>>
>>9484842
The stuff she cited as appealing to her are hardly redpill exclusives; most feminists I know are advocates for male rape victims and fathers' rights. Redpill usually comes with the connotation of believing women are 100% equally treated in every respect of society, unless they're being treated as more precious/special than men. Sage for waaaay OT.
>>
>>9484552
Variety. To share with others?

If any of you feel like experimenting get some Korean soju, it's basically half strength vodka for $8

What should I buy for $150?
>>
>>9484852
Firstly, it's the student organizations that pay for them to be there.
Secondly, they have a right to protest.
But they don't just protest, they shut the speaker down from being able to show up.
Look at what happened when Milo tried to speak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weEHrEsb9Ws
>>
>>9484868
Last year at a tasting I had a yuzu flavored sake I loved but I lost the vendor's business card!
>>
>>9484854
The point is a woman film director is being actively censored by leftists who would otherwise promote her because (this is where I agree) there are not enough women directing in film.
>>
How did it come from a weaboo convention to politics

What are the janitors doing
>>
>>9484868
>$150
Several stouts, belgians or IPAs from local breweries that aren't fruit, coffee or chocolate flavored
You would be my favorite seagull if you do
>>
>>9484897
Don't you know, anon? Conventions and cosplay life is all political now. Everything must be a political statement. Cosplay was never about fun, it was about politics and being right.
>>
>>9484552
I like having variety because people have different tastes. Even I enjoy changing it up, despite liking IPAs the most myself.
>>
>>9484117
You should try amaretto with OJ if you haven't already.
>>
>>9484456
The gin is ok, everything else is shit
>>
>>9484908
>IPAs
fuck that
>>
File: booze.jpg (93KB, 1228x921px) Image search: [Google]
booze.jpg
93KB, 1228x921px
>>9484984
I have and it's ok. Not really to my taste desu.

I do a lot of cooking and baking as a hobby. The last time I was in Montreal, I stocked up on a bunch of discount liquors at SAQ Depot. I usually only use Amaretto when making Tiramisu and a couple of Chocolate desserts.
>>
>>9484348
It's not political to ask anime conventions to be at least 90% anime.
>>
>>9485118
Since when did anime conventions have to be about anime, silly?
>>
First convention ever. I'm pretty normie and going down with some friends who are big on cosplay. As such will be doing some very shitty cosplays. Maybe will see you guys around. Staying at the Delta
>>
>>9485161
Doesn't matter if your cosplay is shit. This won't be the last con or your last cosplay unless you have some chronic disease that says you'd be dead next year.

Again, just have fun and if your cosplay isn't as good as you imagined it, save up for a better one next year. Plan out your budget slowly, I guess.
>>
WE BRINGING POLITICS INTO THIS??
>>
How exactly do I get a girlfriend at AN? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>9485371
Don't be fat, ugly, or obviously desperate.
>>
>>9485371
Go to the panel "how to get a con boyfriend/girlfriend"
There will be a long line. Go talk to the girls who are waiting in line, or the girls who can't get in because the panel is full.
>>
>>9485371
Show them your dick.
>>
>>9485382
There's no "how to get a con boyfriend/girlfriend" this year sadly.
>>
File: A.png (3KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
A.png
3KB, 184x172px
>>9485404
Ah, it was great way to meet girls.
I remember one year I went, the guy behind me complained that every person who put up their hand to ask a question already had a girlfriend, I told him it was because they actually had the confidence to ask out girls.

Really though, if they're going to that panel alone, they were single and looking to meet the opposite sex so it was great.
>>
>>9484908
No stouts but maybe the other things. What's everyone's favorite sweet liqueur? I want to pick some up but IDK what to get
>>
>>9485371
grab a random girls ass and keep following her around the con calling her funny names and showing them your awesome memes. girls dont care if you are fat so just be yourself my dude
>>
>>9485419
>What's everyone's favorite sweet liqueur?

Depends on what you plan on doing with it? Are you going to drink it straight on the rocks or use it for cocktails? I find Gran Manier or it's cheaper alternative Triple Sec good for both. Limoncello on the rocks with a bit of soda water makes for the most delicious lemonade.

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/homare-strawberry-nigori-sake/384776 <- this is delicious drunken straight
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/grand-marnier/1784
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/meaghers-triple-sec/5215
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/rossi-d-asiago-limoncello/469643
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/monimpex-golden-pear/74476 <- straight!
http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/labbe-francois-cassis/57281 <- this mixed with pomegranate molasses is really tasty.
>>
File: hertz.jpg (92KB, 892x704px) Image search: [Google]
hertz.jpg
92KB, 892x704px
Hotels are booked up or super pricey. How bad of an idea is it to hang a few hammocks in a Hertz truck and live in the parking lot for the weekend with friends? I've seen RV's and camper trailers years before, would security kick us out if we're sleeping in a moving truck?
>>
>>9485454
This is a great or terrible idea.
>>
>>9485406
So how am I supposed to meet girls now?
>>
>>9485430
What's limoncello supposed to taste like? I picked up a few bottles while I was in Italy but the taste was more like lemon scented cleaning fluid than lemonade.

>>9485682
Be vaguely attractive and cosplay from fujoshit bait series
>>
>>9485421
This is how I met my bf.

I was the stalker though.
>>
>>9485726
I know
>>
I'm going to the "Social Media for Cosplayers" panel in the hope of getting a cute cosplayer girlfriend.
>>
>>9481020
Sign me up!
>>
>>9485696
Quality and taste will vary based on brand and how much sugar is added. But it's usually not as sweet as Gran Manier. Also the alcohol content is in the 20-30% range, so it's about as strong as rum. If the one you bought is a little too strong for you, try diluting it with a equal quantity of soda water and give it a min to aerate and the aroma to bloom.
>>
>>9485696
limoncello is lemon liqueur, so its supposed to taste like lemons instead of lemonade. However its a good thing to add to a hard lemonade or add soda water/tonic water
>>
File: AN sucks anyway.jpg (494KB, 869x1410px) Image search: [Google]
AN sucks anyway.jpg
494KB, 869x1410px
>>9485454
>not getting a U-Haul with a projector and speakers playing boku no pico unironically while also using it a drug den for psychedelic anime watching and maximum slav squatting
>>
Odds of seeing a grape-kun x humboldt-chan couple cosplay?
>>
>>9485430
Not that anon, but I picked up a bottle of that strawberry sake. You better not have been lying about it being delicious.
>>
File: Archie_Logo-1.jpg (909KB, 750x316px) Image search: [Google]
Archie_Logo-1.jpg
909KB, 750x316px
Would I be scoffed at for doing Archie cosplay, what with Riverdale being a thing and people assuming I'm just riding the wave?
>>
>>9486251
No one will care.
>>
>>9486251
no one gives a fuck. also how would it be cosplay unless you have a riverdale shirt. they look like normal people
>>
>>9486253
>>9486255
A'ight, I'm trusting you two

>they look like normal people
If you got a redhead, a blonde, a dark hair, and a guy with a crown, it's a dead giveaway. I'm 'trying' to assemble a group atm
>>
>>9486246
I doubt it but it'd make my day
>>
>>9486237
Is that you Harry?
>>
File: 1447126744680.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1447126744680.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>9486263
>it's a dead giveaway
>>
File: 1492913253152.png (216KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492913253152.png
216KB, 600x800px
>>9486268
No, but this is.
>>
File: fag.jpg (20KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
20KB, 280x280px
>>9486237
>Not even playing full court basketball inside your U-haul
scrub
>>
>>9486277
nice dubs
>>
How do I make a yaoi paddle "not a yaoi paddle"?
>>
>>9486316
Are you trying to cover up the writing on it or use it as something else...?
>>
File: ss (2017-05-20 at 09.04.29).png (7KB, 395x103px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-20 at 09.04.29).png
7KB, 395x103px
Why
>>
>>9486316
>Erasing a part of early 2000s anime culture

get a sandblaster or palm sander
>>
>>9486316
with a bonfire
>>
File: Hayek.jpg (29KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hayek.jpg
29KB, 333x500px
Anyone here a libertarian I can go bug at this meetup
>>
>>9486517
I'm a utilitarian and open to discussion
>>
So who's going Thursday?
>>
>>9485430

Amaretto but I like gay sweet girly things. Gin can be mixed with pretty much anything and be alright.
>>
>>9486598
amaretto with lemon juice and tonic water/soda water is great
>>
>>9481974
Did you look through the schedule?
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (870KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
870KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>9486581
Only so I dont have to wait in line friday. What time am I able to grab my badge at on friday
>>
i want to meet up with cuties and cool dudes. where do i go and what do i do?
>>
File: an2017.png (1MB, 1216x1716px) Image search: [Google]
an2017.png
1MB, 1216x1716px
>>
>>9486727
Q U A L I T Y
C O N V E N T I ON
>>
File: unreal.png (105KB, 270x260px) Image search: [Google]
unreal.png
105KB, 270x260px
>>9486727
>ask an aesexual
>>
>>9486581
Just to get badge.

>>9486727
I was thinking of making this type of image but you beat me to it. Kudos.
>>
>>9485430
Thanks for the suggestions anon. If you had to pick one: Triple Sec or Limoncello?
>>
>>9486727
>Gender Roles in Yaoi
This sounds like a legit analysis though, considering the history and audience of the genre. It would be interesting for a compare and contrast with more modern works, where you can see authors move away from the gendered stereotypes (probably the effects of the LGBT movement on Japanese society?).
>>
What was that bar you guys couldn't get into last year?
Was it some kind of swinger's strip club?
>>
>>9486750
Triple Sec if you like sweeter drinks and wanna have more variety in making cocktails. Limoncello for straight drinking.
>>
>>9480357
Parking is always ok. It's just getting off Dixon and into the parking lot that take a while (or leaving, that can take a while,sometimes an hour). If you get there past 9:30am on Saturday, you may have to walk a bit farther to your car.
Also, IDK where you're coming from, but the TTC will have some closures so that might make driving worth it.
>>
if you molest a cosplayer in canada, can you get arrested in real life?
>>
>>9487124
Ill volunteer if you want to test this.
>>
File: tcc map.jpg (328KB, 807x892px) Image search: [Google]
tcc map.jpg
328KB, 807x892px
>>9487116
Avoid the Dixon entrance to the parking lot at ALL costs.

Here's a map I put up last year.
>>
File: NUDIST BEACH.gif (991KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
NUDIST BEACH.gif
991KB, 500x250px
>>9487132
I was just about to post this.

This is the most valuable piece of advice in the thread it saved our asses last year
>>
>>9480357
I've always been able to find a parking spot at the TCC, even arriving at the peak hour there's still spots wayyy in the north rear lot. Just be prepared for a fairly long walk.
>>
>>9487131
feminine penis only pls
>>
>>9485454
If you get kicked out of the TCC lot there's always the Park'n'Fly lot next to the Makimono restaurant.
>>
File: thumbs up.png (580KB, 1035x577px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
580KB, 1035x577px
>>9487134
Yay!
>>
>>9480215

Sup, one of the guys who did the Kancolle panel in the previous years. Actually, we didn't sign up in January, we signed up in April due to school fucking us over backwards so I couldn't do shit until after exams. However, I still noticed panels were still being accepted at that time so I know that out panel was submitted in time.

I dunno why we didn't get accepted this year, but it seems that even the guy who did the IJN History panel isn't listed either, so I dunno.

I also tried to submit an idol rhythm games mobage panel, but that didn't get accepted either. The only panel that got accepted was the Rhythm Games panel we submitted in April as well.

I'm probably not gonna do a Kancolle panel for the same reason I don't do the Touhou panel anymore. As much as I'd want to, I'm losing touch with the games themselves, so I'm feeling unfit to do it nowadays (I haven't touched Kancolle for over a year now, I play deresute and gbf now). Also, after the panel lineup we have this year, I don't think I'd want to be a part of Anime North again. This becomes a problem when all this gender politics crap start becoming a majority of the panels because this is not what I came to Anime North for. I feel like the actual amount of anime-related panels this years can be counted on my hand.

It's not Anime North anymore. It's Tumblr North/Dashcon North.
>>
>>9486727
Gay and Lesbian Sex 101 used to be about helping clueless kids write better anime fanfiction. Not sure if that's changed.

Steven Universe actually has tons of anime references, but unless the panelists talk about them, then yes, it's irrelevant.

My Sexual Harrassment is an actual anime. It's where the "corn in the ass" meme came from. Screening and mocking a bad anime at an anime con isn't "anime" enough for you?

Black Folks Like Anime, Too does talk about anime, at least from time to time.

Anything with "yaoi" in the title has the potential to be about anime since "yaoi" is supposed to be, you know, a legitimate anime genre.

If you guys want more anime content, save money and go to some American cons like Anime Boston, Anime Central, and Anime Expo.
AN has been shitty like this for years, and, as far as they're concerned, those of us who are dissatisfied with them are a small minority. Most of the staff and volunteers are either old foggies who've watched very few anime post-2010 and people who finished emotionally developing at the age of 14, so until there are some big changes in who's in charge, you can expect disappointment year after year and no positive change.
>>
>>9487196
If you stop they win.
>>
>>9487488
They won years ago, though
>>
>>9487488
They've already won clearly. How is it that the biggest anime convention in Canada is the least anime focused one?
>>
>>9487520
Are you so sure that there isn't some reallh small anime con somewhere that has an even lower percentage of anime than AN?

I did an estimate that if you cut AN down to the people who actually watch anime, you'd get about 15k people. Cut it down to the people who follow seasonal stuff, and you'll get around 5k. A lot of modern AN is not made up of anime fans, but more Western media geeks, gamers, and GTA locals looking for a party. "Anime" is not a trend anymore. It's a niche.
>>
>>9487541
*really
>>
>>9487488
Nothing at AN will get better under there are some major changes in the staff.
>>
>>9487196
We get dashcon north but without the ballpit? What a waste
>>
>>9487520
Because a con that appeals to more people has more people show up?
>>
>>9487697
Yeah, after all Anime North shouldn't be about anime, it should be about everything.
>>
>>9486732
On the lineup for next year:
Ask a 3D lolicon
Gender imbalance in Marvel Cinematic Universe
Youtuber shipping
>>
>>9487196
Guess I remembered wrong about the date. You guys do a fun panel, so I'll check out the Rhythm game one if I can!

>I haven't touched Kancolle for over a year now, I play deresute and gbf now
Fair enough. Deresute looks fun but the real money gacha is a turn off for me. Got enough RNG tears trying to drop Kamoi lol.
>>
>>9487196
Hey, it's Banner-kun from last year and the year before that. I think you'll remember me. Good to see you here, I wanted to check out your panel(s) again this year... which one got accepted this year again? So, Rhythm Games panel is the only one, I suppose?

>>9487797
I quit Kancolle 2 years ago... it swallowed up too much of my time and I couldn't concentrate on my studies back when I was still in highschool. The temptation to check back on my ships every minute is too tempting. I don't like it... all I ever do is these days is periodically buy merch and the seasonal Lawson banners that are put out on auction every March-ish.

>>9486255
For my first year at Anime North approximately 3~4 years ago, I did a Switch-kun cosplay from Sket Dance. I wore my usual school uniform and put on a green vest with my laptop that I used at school. Done. I met a "female" Bosun who leaned heavily on me when I took a picture with her. She was also taller than I am. That was my "first cosplay," I suppose.
>>
>>9487701
It works for Fan Expo in terms of attendance. I didn't say that it was better this way only that it was logical this way
>>
>>9487797
>>9487915

Thanks guys. If I get enough interest maybe I'll try again next year, but I'm too demotivated to just come to AN anymore anyways. I honestly go there to meet up a huge group of friends, but I feel like other cons would be a better place to do this because at least we'll have something to do there.

Well that and the reason I go to AN is because I can put Touhou, Vocaloid, Kancolle, and IM@S songs in the ITG2/DDR machines they have in the rhythm gaming rooms. I'm looking into Anime Central and Otakuthon instead. atm.
>>
Fat Dallas will be back this year! I lost a bit of weight since last AN, but still, Fat Dallas.

Looking forward to the /cgl/ meet up again. Was a lot of fun last year, and there were a LOT of cute girls there to boot. Nekkomancer was the cutest one there though. I regret not going to the bathroom meet up though. But I'll be rectifying that this year for sure.
>>
>>9487997
Anime Norths gaming room is shit. If you want to play rhythm games on something thats not a bootleg setup then you should check out cons like Colossal or Youmacon for their gaming rooms.
>>
File: elizabeth_forrest.jpg (38KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth_forrest.jpg
38KB, 400x267px
Who the fuck invited this ugly granny that nobody wants?
>>
>>9488399
New thread!
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.