[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliexpress - Disappearing Wigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: aliwat.png (486KB, 1369x776px) Image search: [Google]
aliwat.png
486KB, 1369x776px
So I was browsing aliexpress to find a wig for my new cosplay and I was shocked...because I couldn't find any even tho I saved some to my wishlist before. Then I checked my wishlist and nearly all the wigs were removed. So I am wondering what's happening...Is there some issue with wigs in China or something like that? :'D
>>
>>9468138
You couldn't have posted this in the AliExpress thread?
>>
>>9468138
Use the thread, newfag. >>9451335
>>
Nope, too chaotic.
>>
>>9468138
The wigs I had in my wishlist disappeared a few days ago. I thought it was nothing special since a lot of items disappear regularly. I guess something is happening here.
>>
I came here to bitch about you not using the AliExpress thread for your inquiry, but I just checked my own wishlist and noticed most of the wigs/extensions were no longer available as well...
>>
Wtf, my list was also demolished. I wonder if they had lice or bedbug complaints and banned hair pieces entirely.
>>
At least have the decency to sage when you reply to this fool
>>
>>9468250
>lice or bedbug
Yikes!

I ordered a wig a few weeks ago. Now I'm not really sure if I still want it.
>>
Wow, im not only one who noticed that. Couple of weeks ago I noticed that a lot of wigs for my planned cosplays are just dissapeared. But couple of months ago I noticed that some sellers started to Inform that they won't sale wigs anymore. Even some trusted sellers closed their shops.
>>
>>9469036
Did they say why?
>>
>>9468250
>lice

Lice can only live for about a day without a human host. They wouldn't survive on either synthetic or real hair pieces.

Bedbugs is a possibility, since adults can theoretically survive 300-400 days without having to feed.
>>
>>9468257
Put it in a ziplock bag in the freezer for a week when it arrives.
>>
>>9471159
A whole year ? Damn, this is absolutely insane
>>
But bedbugs travel on linen too so should we be worried about regular Ali clothes and stuff?
>>
>>9471930
Bedbugs are nuts. However, I don't know that this is the reason why listings were pulled. Orders from other places that use Chinese factories (Wigisfashion) are still going through, so...
>>
apparently aliexpress has come up with a new rule stating that stores can only sell items from one category, and that's why wigs were pulled from most clothing shops. at least that's the explanation i got from a bunch of people complaining about this on fb.
>>
>>9472336
>apparently aliexpress has come up with a new rule stating that stores can only sell items from one category,

Wtf?
>>
>>9472336
That makes no sense, why would they do that?
>>
>>9472336
Do you have any links or screenshots? I can't find anything on this.

I find this highly odd because even in their own marketing aliexpress promotes stores that have more than one thing?
>>
>>9472336
BS.
My fav wig stores were selling only wigs and wig accessories and it's all empty now.
> https://softdegreechina.aliexpress.com/store/1197605
> https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1331455
>>
>>9472624

Seconded.
I really want to know what happened and if it's going to be fixed sometime.
>>
>>9472624
>softdegree
aaah thank you anon I've been trying to remember the name of this store. I don't even wear wigs, but their example photos made for really good drawing reference. Wish I had saved more...dang.

Has anyone tried direct messaging a seller to ask what's going on? They're pretty easy to get in touch with on AE.
>>
I sent a message to uwowo and even tho I was asking WHY, they only told me that AE forbade selling wigs...they still didn't tell me why so I gave up.
I will probably try sending a message to AE support...
>>
>>9472624
Don't worry, I bought two Soft Degree wigs and thought the quality was pretty shit and they were made for really small heads, it's no loss.
>>
>>9472412
>>9472425
>>9472618
>>9472624

like i said, that's only what i've gathered from people complaining about it on fb, though i also think it's really weird. here's the screenshot someone posted from a seller (which of course may very well be lying, but more than one person said they got the same reply, so who knows).
>>
>>9473148
But soft dregree only sells wigs, and is empty
>>
>>9473272
NAYRT but Softdegree is unfortunately not a good measure, they've deleted everything in store before, so they could be just doing the same.
Every other wig shop on the other hand, no clue.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.