[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

people who try to sell bodyline and replicas second hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: i24^cimgpsh_orig.png (310KB, 1030x579px) Image search: [Google]
i24^cimgpsh_orig.png
310KB, 1030x579px
its so funny cause they over price this shit so much
>>
File: i26^cimgpsh_orig.png (277KB, 1087x611px) Image search: [Google]
i26^cimgpsh_orig.png
277KB, 1087x611px
>>
>>9446757
https://egl.circlly.com/auctions/chocoberry-mint-colorway-bodyline-2l-jsk
>>
>>9446757
https://egl.circlly.com/auctions/bodyline-brown-flower-skiet
>selling used 5 dollar skirt for 45 dollars
>>
I bought a Misty Sky replica when I first started out; tried it on and decided I didn't like the fit. Would it be wrong to sell it for like 10$ plus shipping? I don't live anywhere near a comm so I can't just give it to someone new.

It's either that or I try and alter it into a skirt, but I haven't done any sewing in a long time.
>>
>>9447685
I would make something out of the fabric, like pillowcases or little bags. Print replicas aren't allowed on LM anyhow, but I guess you could sell it cheap somewhere else.
>>
>>9447685
>>9447814
Seconding the other anon, use the fabric and make yourself a cute tote bag or something.
>>
>>9446752
I've seen Milanoo being sold on LM recently as well.
>>
>>9447685
ebay it off but please state its a replica dead on in the title. some weeb will want it.
>>
>>9447838
This. You'd be surprised at what sells on ebay.
>>
>>9447685
The only replica I ever bought (design, not print) I saved and took to a con swap meet with me. Some weeb kid bought it for $25 and was simply thrilled. Granted, it was a nice replica, but I wanted to rid myself of it still.
>>
>>9447685
What colour is it? Id be willing to take it off your hands depending on the colour
>>
>>9447905
It's navy. I listed it on ebay with a starting bid of $5.00. If it doesn't sell in that time I'd be willing to just give it to you for the shipping cost if you're interested.
>>
>tfw I'm doing this right now
I know it's bad ethics but I have a shitty old off-brand dress I spent $90 when i was 15, and if I can rope some 15 year old into spending $40 on it then God dammit I will.
>>
File: 1419366413856.gif (166KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1419366413856.gif
166KB, 384x288px
>new girl posts in swap meet group asking if it's okay to bring a replica to sell
>at least four people I've never even seen at a meetup respond with "yes honey that's fine ^__^"
>one girl even says that she might be able to sell it to another newbie, how nice!
>mfw
Who are you people? Actually never mind, just leave.
>>
>>9446752

I can sort of see the logic behind it, Kidsyoyo was one of the better taobao brands way back then, and priced themselves to reflect that, and this was actually a pretty good replica (egl had a decent side-by-side comparison review), Plus, they're inactive now, so if you're after this print, either you hunt forever for the original, or be saddled with a sad Milanope, or else there's this dress.

It's just. Like it's 2017, replicas aren't cool anymore, pastel sweet is so last decade. What rock has this girl been living under.
>>
>>9447924
There is a replica Facebook page and depending on the quality of your replica, it may sell for 50~70 usd
I've seen it happening
>>
File: IMG_4109.jpg (209KB, 750x1110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4109.jpg
209KB, 750x1110px
I didn't know there was a market for "rare" knockoffs.
>>
>>9448639
Some young weeb will see "rare" and snap that shit up.
>>
>>9448639
> rare replica
>>
>>9447838
This. I was able to sell a shitty F+F AP replica on ebay for 45 bucks. No regrets, kek.
>>
>>9447924
>tfw you desperately want to win bid to turn it into a cute af bag
>>
>>9448531
>omg like, pastel sweet is sooo last decade
>caring about trends
Not even into super cutesy OTT but people that think that still wearing pastel sweet is "zomg sooo lame" are eyeroll inducing
>>
>>9449930

Eh, I still wear it.

But I know better than to price a kidsyoyo pastel sweet replica at $150 like it's still 2010.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.