[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circle Lens General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Post your questions, reviews, anything related to circle lenses

>yes pinkyparadise has stopped shipping to the US and Korea this is old news
>>
File: zura.png (750KB, 1125x631px) Image search: [Google]
zura.png
750KB, 1125x631px
I have a question that I've been meaning to ask.

So I plan on cosplaying Hanamaru from Love Live, her eyes are yellow/brown. My eyes are very blue, and I'm not sure what to buy. I've looked at a lot of brown and yellow lenses but haven't found anything.

Most reviews that I've looked at do not help very much, because the reviewers have light green/blue or hazel eyes. Mine are a darker blue and have no green or hazel whatsoever in them.

I needed red contacts for another cosplay and I found that Super Pinky Red worked really well, should I get the same but in brown?
>>
So what sites are the USA go to now anyways?
>>
>>9444976
ick garnet brown would suit blue eyes
>>
>>9445071
I've always usually ordered from Honey color, but a Facebook friend just posted that they're now asking for doctor's notes with orders. They didn't ask on some people's orders though and I guess you can get around it by ordering on mobile. Not sure what direction the store will go in knowing that they now "require" that.
There is uniqso and I've seen quite a few people ordering from ttdeye on instagram lately, but I can't personally vouch for either of those because I have never ordered from them.
>>
I'm looking for some very light and opaque blue/grey lenses without a rim. pic related. None I have seen seem opaque enough
>>
I want to buy a pair of circle lenses for the first time, and I'm concerned about base curve. I wear regular contacts for sight and I asked my optometrist if contacts always have to have the same base curve to fit properly, and she said they do.

Is this actually true though? The base curve of the contacts I wear is 8.7 and I don't see to many circle lenses like that, mostly 8.6 and 8.8.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>9445428
Solotica hidrocor quartzo seems like a good match for what you're looking for. They don't enlarge the eyes though.
>>
>>9446395
Yes and no. I've heard that some lenses, depending on the diameter (of the 'print') can also effect the curve. For example, a 15 might fit smaller than a 14.5, but I could be wrong on this, hopefully someone can confirm or clarify.

From personal experience, it's possible to find a lens that fits but does not have the same BC as you. I wear 8.4 for my regular lenses, but found that Vassen Cloud Nine and Super Pinky lenses (both are 8.6) fit me perfectly and are very comfortable. The few other brands and sizes I tried tended to shift around too much. It takes a bit of trial and error shopping but it's probably possible for you to find something that works.
>>
File: russianvelvel_blue-2.jpg (231KB, 720x1550px) Image search: [Google]
russianvelvel_blue-2.jpg
231KB, 720x1550px
>>9445428
>>9446476
O-Lens in Russian Blue are like the cheaper versions of Solotica.
>>
Can anyone recommend some yellow lenses with some black edging (like spikes; not a solid limbal lens)? Both the Yellow Eclipse Halloween Lens and the New Twilight Yellow Horror Lens are out of stock (the former is not in my prescription). I don't know any other reliable lens websites.
>>
File: Bae.png (1MB, 924x896px) Image search: [Google]
Bae.png
1MB, 924x896px
>>9444971
I'm looking for lenses for Kumin Tsuyuri from Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
I got dark brown eyes. I've only used PinkyParadise and they only have GEO Mimi Café Cappuchino Red? It's so dark and its pattern is so detailed, I don't think it'd suit Kumins look.
Her wiki page says her eyes are a dark purple, but I think she's more burgundy? Dark magenta maybe?
Do you gulls have any recommendations for her? Or any other site recommendation?
I've heard nice things about honeycolor, I might try them if I find a more suitable lens
>>
>>9450713
It's definitely burgundy/red, you'd have better luck buying red lenses than a burgundy one if you want the color to be noticeable, considering your eyes are dark, if you get red lenses your eyes can drown out some of the red hues and it'll turn burgundy on its own. I've had that experience with Vassen Color anyway, and I have dark brown eyes as well. You can buy your contacts from honeycolor without the doctor's note hassle if you don't need graded lenses, otherwise you might have to check somewhere else, like uniqso
>>
>>9450713
Super Pinky Red might work. On dark eyes, they look like a dark magenta up close, but from far they look dark reddish-brown.
>>
>tfw swapping our my super violets for vassens shiny violet puffy 3 tones and vassens pretty crystal pink

Hope theyre a lot more shiny and powerful.

Why do people like black rims on their lenses anyway dont they know it fucks up the color?

I mean if ur some sasquatch from the netherlands with insanely light blue eyes you dont want that shit.

And koreans certainly dont have super vibrant blue eyes.
>>
>>9445071
Seconding >>9445195 but I ordered a couple of weeks ago and gave them the name of the place I had gotten my eyes checked out, but it's been closed for a little while and they accepted my order anyways. If you just know your doctor's name and the info of the location, type it in and see if it goes through.
>>
Has anyone tried ordering from Pinkicon? I've never heard of them until I was looking up the lens >>9446897 mentioned. The site seems pretty legit as far as I can tell, though. Opinions?
>>
>>9445195
I've ordered from Uniqso over a year and never had a problem. I prefer Honeycolor because everything always seems to be half off and they have some brands I like, but I don't have a doctor's prescription to send them so I guess it'll just be Uniqso for me from now on. If you bide your time though they have regular sales and you can always use somebody's sponsor code on top of it.
>>
File: Ocean_Green_1024x1024.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ocean_Green_1024x1024.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
Anyone have any good or bad experiences with TTD eye lenses? They have really pigmented natural colored lenses that I would like to try, but all the reviews are instagram MUA's.
>>
>>9445195
I was about to place my order when I saw this option. I wouldn't mind putting my info since I see an optometrist, but I also know that they're anti-circle lenses so I'm worried if they will actually contact them and they will be made aware that I'm purchasing them.

Has anyone had their order declined by Honeycolor after sending their Rx Verification information?
>>
>>9454250
I... dont think they would go that far anon...

I provided my info on two orders and got them with no issue. All optometrists are uptight as hell about circle lenses but I'm pretty sure they can't control what you purchase lmao
>>
>>9454250
I highly doubt Honeycolor is contacting any doctors, it's just a formality
>>
>>9454377
>>9454250
I just bought some contacts from them and I'm pretty certain they never bothered to contact my eye doctor. I wouldn't worry about it for now.
>>
Where is a good site to buy lenses for less than 20 dollars?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.