[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazilian General Thread: No drama edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: project_thumb_facebook_card.png.jpg (135KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
project_thumb_facebook_card.png.jpg
135KB, 1200x630px
So, last thread is dead. Let's keep this up and running, and please, take your petty drama to Farm (Google for it):

b4:
- How do you guys avoid taxes?
- Any US based Shopping service to recommend?
- What do you think about handmade lolita in Brazil?
- Are you preparing a coord to Meeting Nacional?
- What do you miss in the national scene?
>>
Also, if you know any Brazilian lolita blogs, do recommend it! I need new names to follow and read.
>>
>>9442038
>How do you guys avoid taxes?
To avoid taxes I ask the seller to mark down the package and send it as a 'gift'. Doens't always work tho.

>What do you think about handmade lolita in Brazil?
Handmade can be a huge hit or miss, but I like to keep a eye on most stores. I like the work of Melikestea, Le Carrousel and Campanella. The later has recently taking blouses commissions if anyone is interested. I also think Lojinha da Ana Hel has some nice gems. Atelier Charmant intrigues me, I need to see more pieces by them to form a opinion.
Also I don't think I need to say this but stay away from Punkuloli shit, is plain bad. Bitch can't sew.

>What do you miss in the national scene?
I miss the forum, being able to talk and meet lolitas all over the country. It was well organized and we really discussed the fashion.
>>
>>9442296
Yeah, I miss using the forum as well. Facebook killed the format so now we are stuck with their awful groups feature. I'm not sure if nowadays we'd be able to reunite the comm.
>>
Are there many who wear their own handmade? I really like to sew, but I'm still learning, so I feel kinda insecure to wear what I make and post online. Sometimes I feel like handmade isn't very popular.

For now I only know of Aiko, that make some pretty handmade and sometimes post of it, Vanilladrops, that makes some nice dresses and posts the progress and her:

>>9442296
>I also think Lojinha da Ana Hel has some nice gems

I really like her handmade stuff whenever she wears it. She looks pretty elegant and adult-like with her pieces.

It would be nice to have more girls sewing and showcasing original creations. I guess it helps a lot to improve the creativity of the community in an overall.
>>
>>9442360
I love vanilladrops! My favorite from her is that custom printed JSK.

Anon, just go for it! JSK patterns seems pretty easy to make, just use nice fabric and good sense. If you're into classic or Gothic is even easier.

I would also love to know more lolitas that wears they own handmade. I only know the same girls as you and maybe one of Annah's friend.
>>
Drama is gone and everybody too. Kek

Anyway, back on track.

>How do you guys avoid taxes

Mark as gift/ declare package as lower than 2 dollars. This is my tactics from china. But it doesn't always work because our customs are crazy. I bought a sakura bootleg keychain for a dollar and it was taxed 45 real.
But well, my real problem is when my stuff doesn't come with tracking and it's lost. (Yes aliexpress, I'm looking at you) I hate when sellers lie about having tracking number.

I never has taxed when using a shopping service. Bless.

Sorry. I think it's shitty and looks cheap. People need to be an awesome seamstress to pull it out and unfortunately from what I'm seeing its always so so in it's best. Maybe people should start with simple patterns for otome first than go straight to lolita.

Inb4 some itas using bedsheets for dresses.

>Are you preparing a coord to Meeting Nacional?

If the manor tier is reached I might consider going.
But when I saw people saying they will bring kids and beta husband/boyfriends I rethink my decision again.

Labyrinth theme would be so much better. Secret garden will be filled with cheap flower coords.
>>
>>9442648
>> Labyrinth theme would be so much better.
preach! I love this movie so much!
>>
>>9442648
>Sorry. I think it's shitty and looks cheap.
Which are your references, anon? I tend to see some really nice handmade pop on daily from time to time.

On sales, though...
>>
>>9442038
>How do you guys avoid taxes?
nothing at all, but thankfully I never got any
it's shit
>What do you miss in the national scene?
actual anime cosplays. fuck lol and dota, I'm sick of them
>>
>>9442665

It give us more options. Like Secret garden will be all about classic. Labyrinth would give us opportunity to sweet, gothic, well ... name it! Also cute oujis too!

>>9442677

My ref. Is daily. I'll not enter in drama territory again name dropping but... well.
I won't start with sales community. That place stinks.
I mean I think making some cute accessories or small things are okay. But main pieces in general are kinda awful. At least the ones I saw.

>>9442709

Cosplay is all about fame now. But is like that everywhere, so there is no escape.
>>
>>9442038
>- How do you guys avoid taxes?
Buying cheapest shipping option, always.

>- Any US based Shopping service to recommend?
Sorry, none that I know.
>- What do you think about handmade lolita in Brazil?
I like it a lot. I admire a lot of seamstresses, specially those who make Ops and JSKs.
>- Are you preparing a coord to Meeting Nacional?
Not yet. I will only buy it if They get to the second tier.
>>
>>9442648
>But when I saw people saying they will bring kids and beta husband/boyfriends I rethink my decision again.
You can't be serious. I understand the beta boyfriends, I already accepted that those girls can't take a clue, but child? Can't wait to hear them screaming, running and possibly damaging other people's stuff.

>>9442709
The only good thing about lol/dota cosplays is the drama. I swear to god they are ten times worse than us.

>>9442762
I think if you are name dropping for a good cause as helping out the other anon it's ok. But I might be wrong.
>>
>>9443106
>name dropping for a good cause as helping out the other anon
As long as it isn't defamatory or show real names
... Or else we risk the thread being deleted.
>>
>>9443106
The strawberry princess will sure as hell bring her crotchfruit. Ten bucks say she'll give the kid some tranquilizers to make sure she behaves and everyone fawns over what a person mommy she is with such a well behaved kid.
>>
>>9443977
That is such a stupid thing to say, anon. Wtf are you a 15 edgy brat?
>>
>>9444016
I was kidding, but yeah in a very edgy manner. She absolutely will bring her child, though.
>>
>>9443977
Obviously she will bring the brat but I don't think either she would do that to her own kid. She can be a bitch but I think she is a good mom.
But then again can't wait for that kid crying, screaming and running.
>>
>>9443977
This is so stupid that I can only believe that it was a self post in an attempt to stir some drama and make her relevant again.

Sry but this won't be happening
>>
So they are planning a fashion show with only national brands. This is going to be amazing.
The workshops are going to be the same as every other national meeting and that last message about everyone being friends makes me cringe so bad.
>>
Do y'all really think it's that hard to pull off handmade? I'm trying to sew my own shit but haven't tried lolita yet. I know I'll need some god tier craftsmanship, but maybe it will be okay in a year or two? Is it really that hard?
>>
>>9445585
I think if you stick to clean patterned fabric and don't cheap out on the lace, you are good.
Yeah, you need god tier craftsmanship to make a top notch bodice or blouse, but skits are easier.
>>
File: kog.jpg (89KB, 850x1063px) Image search: [Google]
kog.jpg
89KB, 850x1063px
>>9442038
>- How do you guys avoid taxes?

>live outside brazil but go to brazil occasionally for cons and stuff
>always offer people to buy their dresses when I go back and give it to them for a much lower fee than the retarded fees
>people get excited
>they never contact me

Your loss.
>>
>>9446922
You probably don't have a good reputation? I always search for services like this, but it's rare to find one with good feedback from different people (besides friends of the person)

Or you could try marketing this service better.
>>
>>9446922

I wish I was your friend. Well, sucks to be surrounded by hobos.
>>
>>9447117
I don't really do it as a service. I'm literally offering a favor because I sympathize with the struggle they have to go through because of correios.
>>
>>9447228
I see. Though it was like a shopping Service, but cheaper. If I were your friend I'd put good use of that.
>>
>>9446922
Who are you? I need you in my life so much. I'm always looking to get stuff from japan but astros is the only shopping service I know and I'd rather die than let her childsh behavior deal with my things. "sorry can't go get your dress today even if it's a limited version"
>>
>>9446922
Portugal?
>>
>>9447782

Do you realise that is tons of shopping services on the internet? Like do you even google? Also do you even browse on cgl? There are tons of recs.

Don't need to use that shitty service.

>>9447228

You seems a good person anon. It's totally their loss.

>>9445387

I'm eager to see this trainwreak.
>>
>>9448162
Do you realise I want one from someone that I know?
>>
>>9448474

This is a shitty reason, sorry. Feel free to get scammed.
>>
>>9447782
Shit anon did they actually said that?? They has only Positive Feedback on Facebook, do they not give you a reason?
>>
>>9448574
Didn't we get a few other posters on the last thread saying they went through the same thing?
>>
>>9448574
>they has
wtfo
>>
Now that our mail service is on strike, should we start dealing with DHL?

Any past experience dealing with strikes from Correios?

I hate this service so much.
>>
File: tumblr_onbuo50fJz1s283b1o1_1280.png (675KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onbuo50fJz1s283b1o1_1280.png
675KB, 639x639px
>>9453446
I just ordered a keychain and I'm so nervous about the correios thing [spoiler] expecting 2 shirts from outside too [/spoiler]. hopefully everything will get here safely.
>>
>>9447782
Are you going to AF this july? If so, and you also plan on buying a brand dress or so this may or june, then just send me a mail on [email protected] and we can set things up so I can bring it to you in july. I might have to charge my owb country's taxes but they're much lower than brazil usually.

>>9447830
It might make a bit obvious to know who I am if I say.
>>
>>9453446
It happens every year, I don't know why is everyone so nervous about it. Just wait a week or two and everything will be back to normal
>>
>>9453806
Probably. I will see if I have cash in the first place, but thanks a lot already.
>>
>>9453446
I wish I had the money for DHL. They don't charge that much, the service is great... But every single thing from them gets taxes because correios is a little jealous bitch.
>>
>>9459439
As if she wasn't one of the posters. If people had identified the posters the main comm would be cracked by now.
>>
>>9459439
>>9459444
People still haven't created the Farm topic, reee

Or have it?
I mind not drama but I preffer it there at Farm.
Why is she mentioning it in twitter? she is bring only more drama to her life
>>
File: lololm.jpg (38KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
lololm.jpg
38KB, 750x600px
>>9459453
>>
>>9459476
I lol'ed here so fucking hard I snorted.
>>
>>9459444
>>9459453
I'm curious as to what this was about

Someone create a thread on the farm pls. Pls. I would but I'm shit at creating threads
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (443KB, 667x377px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
443KB, 667x377px
I just found the crowfunding to the National lolita meeting. But the venue seems quite expensive for what it is...
bitDOTlyDASH2pGD3V9
>>
>>9462894
I wouldn't put it past the girls to be pocketing some of that money. Maybe I'm just financially retarded, but I can't imagine it would cost that much. I mean, we had plenty of national meetings before and I very much doubt they cost that money, they weren't crowdfunded at all. Did those girls really raise over ten thousand on their own? Is the second venue really another 15k more expensive? How is that even possible?
>>
>>9462894

This place is shitty as fuck and I already saw and attended better organized fandom events in São Paulo. Also in way better places than this literal shit hole.

I'm eager to see everyone melting in this hell with no air conditioning, on summer in the middle of equally shitty plastic flower decorations from 25 de março.
Like TNT dress organizer-chan.
>>
File: 48664614.jpg (11KB, 480x69px) Image search: [Google]
48664614.jpg
11KB, 480x69px
>>9462893
If you want that so bad, start with this thread on twitter. Jesus christ you all want to be spoonfeed.
>>
File: IMG_3922.jpg (132KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3922.jpg
132KB, 747x1328px
>>9462894
>>9462967
>>9463041
I sent an email to the first venue asking them how much it costs. This was their answer.
>>
File: IMG_3913.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3913.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>9462894
>>9462967
The second venue is just as aweful.
>>
>>9463536
kek maybe the buffet will be 20000
>>
>>9463536
Cool, 2,500 golpinhos just for 10 hours.
So I guess the buffet, booths, tables, chairs, and every other thing to make a meeting is free, right!!!
Omg thanks anon, u so smarts
>>
>>9464197
Why so salty, anon? No one said that.
>>
>>9464197
So I guess buffet, tables, and chairs will cost 10k total?

It doesn't seem very likely. Sure, the sensible thing would be to set the goal a little over the total you calculated, but 15k sounds like too much
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.