[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does LWA good cosplay even exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 18t25x65ax1rljpg.jpg (220KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
18t25x65ax1rljpg.jpg
220KB, 1200x830px
Does LWA good cosplay even exist?
>>
>>9427722
Hopefully it will. I'm hoping to cosplay Ursula sometime in the future!
>>
>>9427738
I want to cosplay Sucy, but I'm kinda newb, so I searching for good photos. And it's just interesting
>>
File: tumblr_nphy0lkYOV1uxwoajo1_1280.jpg (487KB, 1079x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nphy0lkYOV1uxwoajo1_1280.jpg
487KB, 1079x1920px
Con season is coming up v.soon so expect to see some new/better ones from the show
>>
>>9427739
Sucy and Ursula have that weird similiar skirt shape- How are you thinking of doing yours? Just realistic or are you going to go for the weird stylized curvy look from the show?

I'm thinking of trying to do a custom shaped crinoline structure.
>>
>>9427758
I think you can just use short petti to make it look like in show. Once I bought long underskirt for lolita, tried to wear it with my regular puffy petti and it was the same effect, lol.
>>
I have no idea how to make this things (how it's called?) on the bottom of the skirt
>>
>>9427758
I'm planning on cosplaying Ursula as well, I've got pretty wide hips so part of mine will come from that, and then I'll be using some sort of curved boning for the bottom half so the bubble shape doesnt collapse when I walk
>>
>>9427771
Look up tutorials for how to do a Morticia Addams dress, it'll be the same basic principle unless you want to add some sort of support to it to help hold it up.
>>
>>9427786
You have such a great idea!
>>9427794
Thank you!!!
>>
>>9427722
if we are being honest LWA didn't take off like everyone thought it would. That might change once it gets on to netflix and all the basics finally see it but right now LWA cosplay is kind of rare.
>>
>>9427794
That's a fantastic idea.
>>
>>9427812
Let's hope so too. I've really enjoyed the series so far, and it looks like it's starting to heat up now a little, with the arrival of a new character this week. I preferred the first opening though..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.