[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weeb / lolita things in Paris Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: weebshoppping.jpg (153KB, 1300x732px) Image search: [Google]
weebshoppping.jpg
153KB, 1300x732px
Post any can't miss/must see and do stuff for the weeb and weeb at heart in Paris.

>Done the Palace, Eiffel, and Btssb before
>Unexpectedly a sudden trip
>What do?

The perfume thread is giving me places to try. Recommend more, mon frilly/weeby amies.
>please
>>
Bump

Always heard France has the biggest concentration of manga/anime fans in Europe, please- any leads, ideas, etc.?
>>
>>9423884
Le Dernier Bar avant la Fin du Monde
>>
>>9423884
Obviously the Angelic Pretty store is a must. There's an Angelina nearby and they have very adorable pastries/amazing hot chocolate and a very lovely restaurant. Not weeb-y per se, but really nice if you want some cute/pretty photo ops.
>>
>>9423884
Have you been to Princesse Crepe yet?
>>
>>9423884
angelina and laduree are overrated, I mean their stuff tastes good but most of your money goes to the marketing and how everything looks
>>
>>9423884
There's a "kawaii' thrift store in the Marais area, Kiloshop kawaii. You pay by the weight of the clothes, and they sometimes have brand pieces (a friend of mine found a Baby blouse there two days ago, for 20 euros, they had Grimoire tights once for 1 euro...)
>>
If you can read french, there's lots of used manga shops in the rue Keller. They're selling DVDs and merch too,
There's also an ita (not a typo) and cheap cosplay shop.
>>
>>9426142
Thanks- very hipster geek.
>>9426144
>>9426156
Hadn't heard of Angelina but do know Laudree and that aesthetic is nice, but if cheaper and tastier is an option, please do tell.

>>9426147
Hadn't, and oh my gosh its so cute! Fulfills the weeby hole of my heart! *definite check*

>>9426165
Have googled, and have added. Goodwill in the US has that in the otulet shops, but definitely without not possible burando. Thank you for another add to the list.

>>9426696
I cannot, sadly. By merch, do u mean the Chinese bootlegs or legit figures, stationary, etc?
>>
There is a japanese library called "Librairie Junko" (or Junkudo) which sells books in Japanese and also the GLB, Kera and any magazines like that. If it's your shit, go for it.

>>9426696
>>9428354
It's sometimes bootlegs but sometimes the real deal. I got all my Sailor Moon figures at Rue Keller and they're all legit and quite cheap: around 25€ for the ~5inch ones, which is a great deal if you don't pay the shipping cost. You can also check easily for a nice painting job on the face and such.
>>
I'm also going to Paris but until June (I won't be able to see the baby store sadly), so is going to the AP store without wearing lolita definitely a big no? Since my trip is going to be long (a month) I don't want my petti to deflate in my bag, and also lolita is not so comfy for walking the entire day.
>>
File: basedmidori.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
basedmidori.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>>9426147
Different anon, but when I was looking this up, I found a picture of Midori. Apparently it's owned by friends of hers and she was visiting to promote it when they opened.

I'm amused that this pic was from some (defunct) normie traveling blog.
>>
>>9430480
I'm curious about this, I'm going ton Paris mid May and would like to visit the AP store. I don't own any ap anymore, I only have btssb and meta. Anyone know if it's frowned upon to wear other brand to the store?
>>
There's an Axes Femme in Paris as well.
>>
>>9433431
Aren't they closed/closing too?
>>
>>9433431
They closed already and I'm heartbroken.
>>
>>9433412
You can wear anything there, it's in a very touristic street
>>
I'm in the UK might just head off and go

When does Baby close again? I'd like to see it out but if I don't get to no biggie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.