[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Boston 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_6585.jpg (90KB, 1200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6585.jpg
90KB, 1200x150px
Last one saging. How was everyone's con?
>>
I've had a really great time, I was Franky in the One Piece crew and Law Friday and Saturday. There's nothing much to do but we've been stopped so many times for pictures
>>
Pretty good. I was worried about lines after all the hubbub ahead of time, but I don't think I waited more than 5 minutes for anything.
>>
>>9419423
This. I'm so happy LineCon was averted this year.
>>
Fun, biggest complaint was the body odor, but other than that it was fun, definitely better than last year abysmal lines.
>>
Who else /bestyear/ here? Honestly, that was the most fun I've had at AB yet. Everyone seemed to be in a great mood.
>>
Went Friday and yesterday, Was going to go today, but me and my friend overslept and we thought "Fuck it", because the past two days were really good. Am kinda bummed a few of my friends didn't go.
>>
>>9419408
Did you go to the One Piece photoshoot?
Heard there was a mix-up with the LL group and they were being rather bitchy about it, but I'm not sure about the other details.
>>
I had a great time! I had a friend come from Germany and it was a blessing that it wasn't linecon again this year. I was Lynne from Ghost Trick, a lot of people ran up to me excited that there were ghost trick cosplayers. Line management in general seemed strong this con, in my experience anyways. There may have been hiccups but they sorted them out.
>>
I hadn't gone for a few years but I'm glad I went to this one.
>>
Shorter possible crossplay Ram if you're out there I wanted to ask you if you were ok with having your picture taken. When I asked you two, Rem said "sure" but you didn't say anything and seemed kinda confused. I didn't think until later it might've been that you didn't want to or were nervous, though it may be my imagination. If so I can delete it just let me know.
>>
This year was heaps better than last years. I had an amazing time despite Friday being a bit of a downer for me because I wasn't feeling too well and my cosplay getting wrecked the night before leaving.

Also, does anyone know if they announced next year's theme and what it's going to be?
>>
>>9419771
space themed
>>
>>9419771
"To the Stars"
>>
>>9419773
>>9419774
Thanks! Should have known. haha
>>
I had a great time in spite of the weather. It seemed like there were fewer people there this year to me but I wonder if it's also because of the changes they made to security and entrances. Either way less people = less crowd so I had a blast.

Prop to the people who said nice coord instead of nice cosplay to me but to be honest I was happy with the compliments either way! Everyone was so friendly!
>>
>>9419689
Yeah like I said I was Franky, when I did "super" everyone had lost their shit it was amazing! Also if you saw any pink feathers that was my Doflamingo friend lol there were so many
>>
File: tumblr_onsd7bYMVF1v0ad1ro1_540.jpg (82KB, 540x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onsd7bYMVF1v0ad1ro1_540.jpg
82KB, 540x738px
Is this Bernie Sanders thing true?

Are there any more pictures of him?
>>
File: bernie sanders at anime boston.jpg (393KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders at anime boston.jpg
393KB, 1280x960px
>>9419857
aside from this
>>
>>9419857
He was in town and did a rally with Fauxcahontas, not unrealistic for him to stay there. But he wasn't there for Anime Boston lol
>>
>>9419857
my friends and I were in full on slutty cosplays and walked right by him, and were too in shock to say anything. I know someone who also has a picture of him eating at the Cheesecake Factory!
>>
>>9419835
My friend was the Dellinger, she loved everyone's outfits!
>>
>>9419877
I want pictures of him with slutty cosplays or furries or the like. I can only find those two on the entire internet right now :(

I'm amazed people weren't talking to him and asking for pictures with him. He doesn't have a Secret Service guard on him these days.
>>
I cosplayed as umaru I'm surprised so many people wanted to take pics with me lol! thanks everyone for making me feel special
>>
>>9419773
>>9419774
Time to start on my LoGH cosplay then.
>>
Legit one of the best times I've had there in ages. The overhaul of security and the pru staff being bearable just made a heaping amount of difference.
Well, that and dropping toxic folk that always made it about their problems likely was a huge help.
Though I didn't find much in AA that really stood out to me. Bit too much SU too, I know it's hugely popular but come on don't it you're entire set up.
>>
>>9420006
It's something fat chicks can get into easily.
>>
who was the hottest cosplay girl
>>
did else anyone jojo? i was really surprised about the lack of part 5
>>
>>9420034
Ariel and Alice stood out to me.
>>
File: 2017-04-03 01.39.25.jpg (360KB, 530x945px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-03 01.39.25.jpg
360KB, 530x945px
>>9419857
Haha wow, I wonder what cosplays he liked.

>>9419774
Thats awesome, I want to go as an FE character next yr but now I have to plan for a Gundam character or something lol.

It was my first con and I didn't cosplay due to a lack of time and money, next year I will though. Couldn't even get much merch (damn I wanted a Gundam MG!). Felt awkward asking people for pictures if they were in the middle of a conversation. Had fun though, was really cool being able to talk about anime and games I like with people.

The Alolan Executtor and Team Skull were cool. Was also cool to see more obscure game characters like Chibi Robo Recette, and Strider. A lot of Zelda, Free, Pokemon, Touken Ranbu (suprised cause its not even translated I think), Yuri on Ice, Gundam, Fire Emblem, and Seraph of the End, which was cool too.

Saw some cute guys and girls there, I'm really bad at flirting haha. There was this really cute dude who cosplayed Elk from .hack and this really qt grill who did Chiho Sasaki.

People need to aim in the bathroom though... its gross lol. That was pretty much the only downside besides the weather. Also had to leave Sunday cause work.

Highlight of the convention though... my friend asking "Is this a Jojos reference" during a Jojo panel haha
>>
>>9420129
>Haha wow, I wonder what cosplays he liked.

Rick Sanchez.
>>
Did anyone at the Sheraton find the hotel staff to be really rude to congoers?

On the last day of the con, the guy running bag check was sending all con goers away and told them they had to use the convention's bag check. I totally get that sometimes people who aren't staying at the convention try to sneak into the hotel bag check, but as a paying guest I was not super pleased that they tried to tell me I couldn't use the free resources that the other guests were allowed to use (especially because it's not like I had a big prop or anything-- I just had 1 small duffle bag).

Luckily another staff member walked over right when I told him that I was also a guest and wanted to use the guest bag check, and this other staffer was super nice and accommodating! She was like, "Don't worry, I'll take it, I see you have a computer in here so I'll keep it behind the front desk for now so it's safe"

Lo and behold, who's working the front desk when I go to pick up? The same dude who wouldn't take my stuff in the first place. When I went over to tell him my stuff was behind the desk he completely refused to listen to me, said there was no way my stuff was behind the desk, and basically refused to even look until I absolutely insisted. He didn't look pleased when he came back holding my bag.

Like, I get it. Working conventions with all these annoying kids must suck. But like, being openly hostile to actual guests makes your hotel look super bad.
>>
>>9419882
Oh I remember her! Does she have an instagram or something so I can hit her up for pictures?
>>
9/10 this year definitely. Saturday was the highlight especially due to the Jojo shoot. I was the Pucci btw. Hope everyone had fun!
>>
>>9420419
Were you the same Pucci in extreme geek?
>>
>>9420489
Eeeyup. Shame upon me.
>>
>>9420494
That's okay, it was really funny! You go to Extreme Geek to make a fool of yourself. I was the friend of the German who went up there.
>>
>>9420500
Nice! Hope you had a great time. This year was definitely one of the better Anime Bostons.
>>
>>9420509
It definitely was, he was lucky to come to this one and not last years. The only bad thing was autographs. I hope you enjoyed your time too!
>>
This year was great. Lines and security were very much improved along with their attitudes. Good variety of panels, AA, and vendors.
Unfortunately I couldn't party Saturday due to an injury earlier that day.
I'm kind of excited for the space theme. Ideas on space anime to cosplay from?
>>
File: IMG_0509.jpg (229KB, 750x1057px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0509.jpg
229KB, 750x1057px
Okay it turns out I took pictures with Ami Ohnuki the Saturday night and didn't even know it! Definetely the best con I've ever been to!
>>
Year was pretty good.

My Remove Kebab guy outfit was a surprising hit, as was my prop Patriot, my girlfriend had a much better time than last year, and I was able to buy a Figma Solid snake, after all these years. Fun times.
>>
just got home and put up all my swag bag posters, and I got to see Puffy Aimi Yumi in Concert
def /BestAB/
>>
>>9420729
>My Remove Kebab guy outfit was a surprising hit,

pic please
>>
>>9420056
I saw a lot of Jojo actually which made me really happy
On Saturday I saw a Giorno, Bruno and Fugo crew along with a Narancia (all female)

>>9420093
There was a super hot Mary Jane
Also a hella thicc Tatsumaki
>>
File: 20170401_195027.jpg (209KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170401_195027.jpg
209KB, 1328x747px
>>9419303
Anyone else see this guy?
>>
>>9420827
who/what is he?

i saw him and thought of notices bulge
>>
>>9420827
He's Kira's stand.
>>
>>9420791
Have any pics?
>>
File: KS3haIp.jpg (822KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
KS3haIp.jpg
822KB, 2448x3264px
>>9420839
I also have the Mary Jane (with my friend dressed as Spider-Man) in case you were referring to that
>>
File: Kill Queen.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Queen.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>9420828
It's Killer Queen. He also had a pusheen plushy and a little wheely tank with a skull on it for stray cat and sheer heart attack
>>
>>9420845
so cute, I wish I could have gotten a picture.

I'm cosplaying as A2 next year, I didn't see her at all here.

Anyone going as 2B or 9S?
>>
>>9420056
I saw a really good Steel Ball Run crew. Didn't get a picture, though.
>>
>>9420841
They were good! I got some pictures with that bruno as abbacchio some im pretty happy about that
>>
File: Shit-tier Meme Cosplay.png (2MB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Shit-tier Meme Cosplay.png
2MB, 810x1440px
>>9420779
>>
File: mPftcej.png (591KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
mPftcej.png
591KB, 720x600px
A bit shy to post this but my Persona 4 group was a hit! I was Naoto in the group. A few of the cosplays were a bit last minute but we'll be polishing them for future events. We had a great time, and I hope everyone else did too!
>>
>>9421229
I walked by you and thought you were Master Miller with an accordion, now I realize. I'm dumb.
>>
Did they release the attendance numbers? I couldn't stick around for closing ceremonies.
>I am assuming it was lower this year.
>>
>>9421312
From what I heard during Closing Ceremonies, they didn't say.
>>
This was my first con and I had a blast! It was kind of sensory overload for someone like me who's not used to the city. Luckily I was able to stay with a friend who lived nearby so we could come and go to get fresh air or take a break. I bought some really cool art posters and other little things.

I think my favorite part was just wandering around the big convention rooms, taking in all the merchandise and cosplays. I probably walked the entire grid of the first floor 3-4 times just flowing.

Favorite cosplays:
>10/10 Ned Flanders
>Prince
>Macho Man Randy Savage
>2 Alices (of American Mcgee/Madness Returns)
>9/10 Yoko
>That guy carrying a soda machine, no idea what that was from
>Saw lots of Princess Monoke cosplays but this one girl had absolutely perfect face, like she crossed the boundary from the 2D world into that of 3D
>>
>>9421229
ПPИBET, we're the russians who thought you were russian.
>>
>>9420006
>Dropping toxic folk

The unironic loud discussion of how to make a skit based on Voldemort building a wall around hogwarts and making the muggles pay for it made me puke IRL.
>>
Also security theater was really really shit. And nerds are fucking dumb, please keep using the main entrance and make the lines 5 minutes long, I'll just waltz in literally any other entrance with nary a bag check.
>>
File: Shizuo_Heiwajima008.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shizuo_Heiwajima008.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>9421341
I'm guessing this was soda machine man
Durarara
>>
File: 20170331_131739.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170331_131739.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
My cosplay was pretty mediocre but I had a great weekend. See you losers next year!
>>
File: jfmsu.png (54KB, 170x181px) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.png
54KB, 170x181px
why did i stay the entire time during that fucked up hentai panel
>>
>>9421284
I would've had a fiddle, instead

>>9421345
Кaк ты, мoй дpyг? Was my Russian actually that good? I've seriously only picked up a few phrases, never formally studied it
>>
>>9421317
They never do that, so it's safe to say that attendance was down.
>>
>>9420918
A friend and I are hoping to go as 2B and 9S actually!
>>
File: Kanna solo 2.jpg (747KB, 4178x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Kanna solo 2.jpg
747KB, 4178x3456px
So, who else was around the con center when the alarms were blaring for a solid 10 minutes? Otherwise, fantastic AB this year.

>>9419408
You wouldn't happen to be the timeskip Franky cosplayer, would you? I've got hallshots of the whole crew and Hancock together.
>>
>>9421809
I yelled "Porkchop sandwiches"
>>
File: P1200855.jpg (625KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P1200855.jpg
625KB, 1600x1200px
Anyone get anything good from the dealer room? I was FINALLY able to get a Figma Snake for less than $200
>>
>>9422042
This is from last year but I saw it at the same place again
Really good 3.33 Rei for only $30
>>
>>9422050
>Statueshit
>worst girl from worst Chinese Cartoon
>>
>>9422112
please don't bully my wife
>>
File: IMG_0516.jpg (110KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
110KB, 2048x1536px
>>9421809
Yeah that's me!
>>
>>9422050
$30 for a prize figure seems a little steep
>>
>>9421023
Woah Abbacchio you were a seagull! I guess more people go on cgl than I thought. But thanks for letting me hang out with you, I had a really fun time!
>>
So.. who else got con plague?
>>
First anime con, surprisingly fun and was the right amount of crowded. Lines weren't unbearably long, and I go to school in the area so I'm very excited for next year.

Definitely need to step my cosplay skill up though.
>>
File: cat figure.jpg (2MB, 2150x2790px) Image search: [Google]
cat figure.jpg
2MB, 2150x2790px
>>9422042
Fuck Snake. What a lovely cat plush in the background. So lifelike. Where'd you get it?

>sage for /toy/posting
>>
File: Straw Hat Crew Group Photo 1.jpg (1001KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Straw Hat Crew Group Photo 1.jpg
1001KB, 5184x3456px
>>9422126

Looking SUUUPER! Here's one of my hall shots with you.
>>
File: DSC_7265.jpg (3MB, 2144x1424px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_7265.jpg
3MB, 2144x1424px
>>9422212
>con plague
New to cons, w-what is this.
>>
>>9422411
con plague is when everyone who attends gets ill with the same damn thing because one fucker didnt wash their hands after they sneezed
>>
>>9422407
Oh shit, I walked past you guys a few times.
>>
>>9422212
I thought I was, but then I wasn't
>>
>>9422212
Not this year, motherfucker
>>
File: 20170404_201500.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170404_201500.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>9422042
My boyfriend picked up a Racing Miku for cheaper than anywhere we could find online when we were looking, she's so damn cute.
>>
>>9422168
yeah, i'm pretty much just here on the jojo thread. I had a really great time too!
>>
>>9421229
I thought you were legit serbian, I took your picture. I was the guy who said "Serbia did nothing wrong"
>>
>>9422407
Thank you! I've never had so much fun, we got so many pictures! Even though w e got way more pictures last year as the Akatsuki the crew is just so much more fun
>>
I was Styx from Styx: Master of Shadow/Shards of Darkness, I had to keep replacing my mask on for photos and I have no contacts yet so it was kinda hard to see. I think I almost tripped into a few people. If a goblin stumbled around you it was me, sorry. I liked how the lines were handled better than the year before, and the year before that. (2008 was the worst though.)

On the way to the con on Saturday I was so chilled to the bone walking from the parking lot, I nearly collapsed and went into a hardware store. The clerks were like "IT'S STYX!!!" and put out a space heater for me, and a woman let her service dog play with me (she outright said the dog could cuddle) which was nice
>>
>>9422655
Would love to see some pics.
>>
>>9422212
Goddammit, me, and I have things to do this week too. Thank god I have dayquil.
>>
File: picture2.jpg (3MB, 2089x2869px) Image search: [Google]
picture2.jpg
3MB, 2089x2869px
>>9422212
me, thankfully friends providing me with soup and medicine and ginger ale which is cool thumbs up

>>9422659
Here's one, I didn't get a whole ton of pics taken with this camera because i was tired of asking for "hey can you take a photo of me" or even having a hard time taking a photo of people myself - if you look closely I went with the gloves and fake nails thing, did not feel like body painting, and I am trying to figure out a better way to wrap the lower half wrappings on my legs, or just make something I can slip on my legs and button up or something. And adjusting the holsters of the daggers and throwing knives, velcro keeps getting caught on the gloves/stockings so I might put in snaps/magnets instead.

I also wore boots because FFFFUCK going into the con with sandals, with the rain and sleet, I did some other cosplay Sunday because I didn't feel like 3 goblin days.

anyway enough of my stupid ranting

here's me with ???? from Skyrim
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>9422042
I walked away with some pretty neat shit this year, and only bought one thing, a figure set of these weird tiny transformers done up as the Eva units.
Also got a Danmachi t-shirt (a size too small for my fatass, but it was free from the dub launch panel) and I got a strip of film from the sword art online premiere, which I'm digging quite a bit for some reason.
>>
>>9422605
You weren't the only one to say that, glad you approve though. I actually learned a phrase in Serbian for that outfit; "Donesi mi krv Chechena", or "Bring me the blood of Chechens".
>>
>>9419737
I was a Ram with glasses, were you that Emilia? If yes, yeah it's fine. I was just excited and sensory overloaded cause I'm not used to cons yet... So many people... Introverted am I...
>>
>>9422723
>Danmachi shirt free
Wait what when did they give these out?
I left as the 3rd ep ended.
>>
>>9423076
I think it was the first 50 or so people got them.

Also wish I left after the episodes ended... that Q&A was cringe.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-23+at+11.10.23).jpg (114KB, 1258x922px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-23+at+11.10.23).jpg
114KB, 1258x922px
>>9422709
You look great
God bless Styx
>>
File: glorious.jpg (67KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
glorious.jpg
67KB, 576x432px
>>9419669
HELLLL YEAH!
It was great except for the account of me being sick.

Met KebabAnon on Friday which was cool!

>>9420729
(by the way KebabAnon, what's your cosplay FB name again? I looked at my phone's Memo app and I don't think it saved. I'll ask for your main page on there too. Sorry for the inconvenience)

>>9421229
THAT'S ME BOY. I hope me and Noctis made your day! It made my day to meet an anon irl.

I also got a boyfriend too!
Well, as in like I've known him for a couple of years but we finally hooked up that Friday haha. Why the hell not.

The turnout for the JoJo and Dangan Ronpa photoshoots were incredible this year! Like I saw SEVEN Gyros this year. I've mostly only seen about two or three in the past.

Also got to see the tail end of Puffy AmiYumi on Friday and they I caught them in time for a couple of my favorite tunes (the PAM full theme song and Akai Buranko)!

I also got a few rad things shopping this year like the entire storyboard book for Dead Leaves (in mint condition too for $20) and the art book for The Evil Within! I also got an RE4 wall scroll of Leon because I'm a total Capcomfag and I love Leon

>>9419720
AHH! I saw you and your friend in the hallway as I was walking to the Artist's Alley! I still have yet to play Ghost Trick myself but I'm familiar with Lynne! I loved the wig styling for your cosplay!

>>9420494
I LOVED YOU. YOU EVEN DID THE GAY PRIEST ARRIVING POSE AT THE PHOTOSHOOT

>>9422212
jokes on you, i contracted it a week before from my dad. it was bad. had to leave early on Saturday with the sis and mum because we all were under the weather.

still getting over it at the moment. mostly taking dayquil and nyquil and using a shit ton of tissues for the torrents of phlegm oozing from my nose... i forgot how much excess mucus the human body could produce when you're sick

All in all, this year was 9/10!
I love all of you dorks. AB is like my Disney World away from WDW
>>
File: IMG_azwouu.jpg (104KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_azwouu.jpg
104KB, 1024x681px
>>9422042
I got too many things but I'm most happy that I've finally bought my first cel. Stumbled upon it while the fire alarm was going off.
>>
>>9423917
Nice! I'm guessing that's from the 1999 adaptation of HxH?

It has some sick animation from what I've seen.
That booth also had some rad JoJo posters from Japanese events but they were too much money for me.

I was gonna check out the cels too but folks always kept crowding around that area and I felt kinda sick so I didn't bother. Plus I didn't have a certain anime I wanted to look for when it came to cels because I'm sure most of the old animes I like would have pricey cels.

Did they also figure out what the whole deal was with the fire alarm too? I know during the first time around the intercom guy said it was "a test", but then after it kept on going he then said that the fire and security were investigating the situation. I assume some chucklefuck pulled an alarm
>>
>>9424020

Panel went off in one of the catering kitchens, no fire/smoke but they had to check it out.
>>
>>9423916
It was a genuine pleasure meeting you.

My page is Quarry Knight Cosplay, and you can find my personal profile on there, if you'd like.
>>
>>9424045
yeah! same here :>
Sure!

>>9424026
Ahh, alright. thank god it wasn't anything severe.
>>
>>9424020
I saw a ton of firemen and security guys wandering around the third floor, but they all mostly looked amused at the freakshow around them.
>>
File: WP_20170406_11_53_09_Pro.jpg (393KB, 1081x1919px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170406_11_53_09_Pro.jpg
393KB, 1081x1919px
>>9422042
Nice, I bought something for the first time in 7 years of attending AB. Pretty cool design. Gonna need a frame for it though.
>>
>>9424587
I don't blame them lol. Anime conventions are an interesting thing to an outsider

>>9424639
Nice print! I bought the Steel Ball Run print from that artist at her booth and we became friends too
>>
File: AB2017.jpg (143KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
AB2017.jpg
143KB, 720x960px
I didn't have time to put together a cosplay, so I just wore a cute dress.
>>
>>9425238
People watching is 90% of the reason I still go to AB. It's oddly soothing seeing other people forced outside their comfort zones... huh. That came out creepier than intended.

>>9425269
If you slapped on a blond wig you totes could have gotten away with an Eleven.
>>
>>9425294
Wow now I'm upset I actually had a blond wig lying around
>>
>>9424020
Yup, the 1999 version! Depending on the cel they can be pretty cheap. I got mine for 50 but I'm pretty sure he had an Evangelion one that was legit 2k.

On another note, did anyone go to any cool panels? I went to the Mangagamer one and won a visual novel in their raffle which was dope. I also went to Extreme Geek again but had to duck out and help with a friend's panel. Not next year though, Extreme Geek is too fun. My friend checked out the Funi panel but said it was boring as hell.
>>
>>9425879
Went to Elders dub anime which was pretty fun. Definitely a treat to see how badly old anime commercials were dubbed to draw in new crowds/DBZ giving away the entire plotline
>>
I feel like the cosplays were of higher quality than usual this year.
>>
>>9426972
They really were. Best I've seen in a long while. Just wish I took more pictures
>>
>>9425269
I was tabling at the AA and I definitely saw you. I remember because I turned to my table mate like "holy shit I want that dress"

It was a cute look anon, where'd you get it?
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.