[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you watch cosplayer streams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: stream.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stream.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Do any of you watch cosplayer streams?
>>
Yes. But mostly if they're actual friends of mine. It feels more fun and less weird watching an actual friend working on stuff.
>>
>>9387248
I didn't know that was a thing. I might give it a try. I love watching people make things!
>>
>>9387248
i'd like to
can you recommend me simple and small streams without camwhores?
>>
All the time! Sometimes I put on "Cosplay Work Logs" on youtube when I'm sewing, but I like twitch streams better because they go on longer. I can get bored if there's not any music on though. I feel like it's really nice to watch how people create things and then ask them questions about their techniques. I always seem to learn something new.
>>
now that instagram can host streams everyone is doing it now so I like to watch friends work on cosplay there
>>
>>9387248
No.
>>
File: IMG_9158.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9158.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I like to put them on as background noise when I'm working on stuff.
It's really a hit or a miss for me on who I like to watch.
I remember I was browsing through some random twitch crafting stuff and came across a girl working on a Mei costume, or I assume she was because it was on her overlay. I think I had it on for about 7 or 8 minutes and she didn't touch anything she was working on in that amount of time because every time she got a follow she would dance to some loud shrill 8bit tune. It was so annoying. I don't know how she had people sticking around. When someone finally asked when she was actually going to work on something it was "IT'S MY STREAM I DO WHAT I WANT." Ugh.
>husband got me some decent equipment for christmas so I could start live streaming my crafting and video game stuff
>internet is slow as hell and can't really do anything live
I have a sad. I have wanted to try out streaming for awhile but I don't think it will happen anytime soon while we're living in a small town with like two ISPs to choose from. It's better than the .5mbps we had living in the corn fields of the Midwest though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.