[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cellphone Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 37

File: decoden-magazine_350x435.jpg (139KB, 350x435px) Image search: [Google]
decoden-magazine_350x435.jpg
139KB, 350x435px
Didn't see one so

What about your cellphone? Do you have a popular model or a less-known?
Do you use cases? Silicone, TPU, hard plastic?
And charms?
Where do you buy your accessories?
Do you wish charm holes came back? (personally, yes ;_;)
Do you decorate it or leave it be?

I love to have my phone to be cute and/or weeabooish but in a few days I'll get a new one cause my current one is ded.
I'll get a less-know brand, so little to no cases (and they're plain and boring) so do you have any links/tips/tricks to use for decorating your phone/cases?

Discuss
>>
I had to upgrade my phone awhile back and I always go with samsung. Previously I had the S5 in white which was amazing. I was so fucking pissed to find out the S7 in white was a korean exclusive. I had to get a filthy black model.

>sorry for rant

Do you gulls ever get mad you cant get electronics in cute colors? I want everything white or pink.
>>
For your case I'd try aliexpress first! You can usually find something OK-ish even for weird models.

If not I'd maybe suggest buying a plain case and using UV resin to add decoration? Ofc you can use epoxy as well but it takes a bit more skill to dome with it. Ill search around for some cool phone cases people made and dump what I find.
Theres this photo I know I have saved on my PC but I cant find it for the life of me... Please someone post it if they have it. It was a really cute sailor moon deco case but no whip cream or anything, just made with mostly rhinestones if I remember correct?

Personally Im not a fan of the whip cream deco cases but if thats your jam then more power to ya.
>>
Resin+dried flowers
>>
>>
>>9385852
I have a red samsung s4, which I love because I love wine-y, scarlet colors

Previously I had blue/pink/white phones, I despise black ones because I'm not *that* professional looking and I like to see the screen border over the light colored frame.
>>9385863
Meh, I don't like cream...
I like stickers, jewel stickers, pearls, puffy ones and animu ones.
I'll try on Ali but I don't expect anything ;_; (XIaomi Redmi 4 Pro)
>>
>>9385872
That's so cool!
I like objects in clear liquid or clear anything!
>>
File: il_570xN.791922554_8a0l.jpg (76KB, 570x426px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.791922554_8a0l.jpg
76KB, 570x426px
CialiKawaiiland is one of the few who makes decoden cases I think are cute
>>
Please someone link me some cute phone charms (like actual charms with the phone strap, not ring keychain), I'll kiss your feet.
I'm building a mega gara kei phone and I need them.
Mostly fruit/sweet/kawaii/animals/anime general anything!
>>
>>9385882
This is a thing I would buy but never use because I would be afraid to break/ruin it
>>
>>9385878
The thing with most decoden case I hate is its just so clunky. Its whip cream with a bunch of shit crammed onto it. There are a select few decoden cases I do like, but they dont really use cream at all.
>>
>>9385886
Or get dirty and grungy RIP
>>
>>
>>
>>9385899
Shit from the thumbnail it looked like mold trapped in resin
My blind ass has fooled me again
>>
probs do something similar with stickers and resin
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>9385886
as someone who makes deco, they last about a year until they get all dirty and gross.
>>
resin+glitter
>>
>>9385902
Unsanitary-kei
>>
>>
>>9385921
so cute desu
>>
>>9385924
This one is adorable
>>
>>
xtreme bling
>>
>>9385847
>tfw all the cute 3d cases are for iphones
Being an android user is suffering.
>>
>>9385937
I feel your pain anon... All the cute collab phone cases from brand, anime, etc are always for iphone.

Why are the nips so damn obsessed with iphone god damn
>>
>>9385847
If you want a phone with a charm home then get Japanese brand phones, like Sony.

Can confirm my phone still has a charm hole.
>Sony Xperia z3
>>
I would unironically put a carrot on my phone
>>
>>
>>
Anyone with animu themed cases/pendants?
Also, show ur phone in general, gulls
>>
>>9385939
It's because Apple is a status symbol.
>>
>>9385937
yeah... with the LG G series I've finally found my personal holy grail of smart phones, but there just is no way to get cute cases. At all.
>>
File: 1427672165153.png (430KB, 570x570px)
1427672165153.png
430KB, 570x570px
>>9385863
This was the sailor moon case I was talking about, finally found it on my computer
>>
>>9385939
Actually I can shed some light on this issue.

Japan has always been a flip phone dominated industry. When smart phones came along, people were hesitant to jump ship.
Also back in the day, the only two good/real competition for smart phones was either Samsung galaxy, or iPhones.
Which if you reflect upon it, in the west it was the same deal too.

Anyway..
Samsung had to wage war against apple for the Japanese patronage. Whoever convinced Japan their phone was better, would probably win the race.

Due to bad political relations between Korea and Japan, Samsung had to advertise their phone without the Samsung branding. They felt that japanese people were more likely to buy their products without having a "korean" label to it. Unfortunately it didn't work that well and Apple won in the end since they had a reputable name, with reputable products.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/08/12/business/global/korean-companies-gain-traction-in-japan.html?referer=https://www.google.ca/
>>
>>9385899
this is beautiful!
does anyone know where to get this (or similar?)
I tried reverse image search, didn't help.
>>
>>
>>9385963
>"I'll not buy ur phone because u r a meanie >:("

Christ the nips
>>
>>
>>
I've come to accept that I won't find cute cases for Samsung, especially now that mine is older (S5). Yet I can't seem to like iphones as much as everyone else seems to.
>>
File: HTB1F5JzKFXXXXXkXVXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg (50KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1F5JzKFXXXXXkXVXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg
50KB, 500x501px
>>9385982
I had the S5 before and managed to find some cute cases anon! I believe.

Heres one I had for awhile. Super fun to play and fidget with
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Case-3D-Flowing-Liquid-Swimming-Dolphin-Clear-Cover-Case-for-Samsung-i9600/32540789082.html
>>
File: HTB1FOEdPVXXXXXXXpXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg (246KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1FOEdPVXXXXXXXpXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg
246KB, 750x519px
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fujiya-Peko-Milky-boy-girl-TPU-Soft-Candy-Shape-Sweet-Anti-knock-Silicone-Cover-Case-For/32796465598.html

also had a few of these peko-chan cases for awhile
>>
File: HTB1jmQiNFXXXXcDaXXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg (135KB, 790x955px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1jmQiNFXXXXcDaXXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg
135KB, 790x955px
I have this same case but for my S7 now
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Fashion-Cute-Girl-Capa-Silicone-Case-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Soft-Cover-for-Samsung-S5/32752759282.html
>>
S7 case
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Cute-3D-Korean-Peach-Heart-Jelly-Candy-Color-Sweet-Love-Lady-Fundas-Capa-Soft-TPU/32737600290.html
>>
File: htc-desire-530-b.jpg (94KB, 864x656px)
htc-desire-530-b.jpg
94KB, 864x656px
I have one of these because i can't really afford a Galaxy, iPhone, or the high-end HTC whatever.

I think the dot design is cute, and it even has a strap. However its cameras kinda suck, and there aren't a lot of cute cases to change it up. Thankfully you don't need fancy phones just to run email, LINE, and GroupMe
>>
Call me crazy but I've been cell phone less for 4 years now (lol call me edgy right?) I don't have many friends and I haven't seen a vagina in awhile, but I'm not a full out savage my place has wifi..
>>
>>9386022
I feel ya anon. I have a phone but I dont use it for much, and I could easily live without it. I mainly just browse the internet on the couch/in bed with it when I'm too lazy to be at my computer. I rarely text or call people.

When I was younger I was never interested in getting a phone but my mum forced me too so she could keep in contact when I was out. (like 13-14 yo)
>>
>>9385990
I've tried four times to get this for my Galaxy Grand Prime and each time the seller has refunded me, dropped their listing, and vanished. I tried AliExpress twice, Taobao once, and ebay once.
>>
Anyone have recommendations for the 1+3t? I can't find a cute phone case to save my life. I've been reusing my previous one, but it covers the flash on my camera.
>>
>>9386066
>tfw when you hate using ur phone (I don't like texting neither calling, I just use it to take pictures and browsing internet outside) but cannot live without it because you're a paranoid shitface

Why me
>>
>>9385847
>What about your cellphone? Do you have a popular model or a less-known?

I have the Samsung J3 or something, had to upgrade. I miss flip phones ;;

>Do you use cases?
I buy those faux-leather flip cases, forever paranoid about smashing that delicate screen

>And charms?
my phone is basically an elaborate MP3 so noo

>Where do you buy your accessories?
I get craft things from eBay and jazz them up myself

>Do you wish charm holes came back?
omfg yes, how amazing would that be? I need the headphone jack for headphones dammit

>Do you decorate it or leave it be?
I bling the FUCK out of said flip cases. I'll buy wholesale rhinestones from eBay, and get card-making charms from like The Works and shit. I usually sand the flip case down, and use Bostick all-purpose glue to make sure they never come off. I've tried E-6000 and it's shit.

Whew lads. Does anyone else just go for rhinestones and sparklies on their cases? I can't be the only one who never got into decoden
>>
Does anyone have recommendations for a flip phone that takes good pictures and has a reasonable amount of memory? I'm using a Wildfire S right now that I've had for 5 years and I fucking hate it. I realise maybe I should ask in /g/ but maybe gulls know about a cute phone I can use to take coord pics with?

>tfw just never got into smart phones
>>
>>9385847
Would fucking kill for a smart-filp-phone. I don't care how outdated they are, they're so perfect for deco and that aesthetic is so charming,
>>
File: 20160523_201006.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px)
20160523_201006.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>9386484
I do but since I've had two busy semesters in a row my supplies have been sitting there rotting. I really want to make myself some phone cases but I love my weird novelty cases. The one I have right now looks like a chocolate bar and smells like one too.

I gotta disagree on the e6000 though. Get the bead and jewelry version with the syringe tips.
>>
>>9385970
it took me a minute to realise you werent talking about your nipples but nippon
>>
File: IMG_0229.jpg (106KB, 747x1328px)
IMG_0229.jpg
106KB, 747x1328px
My everyday case is just a transparent heavy-duty case, but for special occasions I break out this cute fucker.
>>
>>9386559
Oh god, the bunny is cute, but those 'paws' are creeping me out
>>
bon curry!
>>
So I got a Huawei Honor 8, and I absolutely love it. I got it with a nice deal, so it was super cheap too.
Only problem is that it's super hard to find nice cases..
I've looked on aliexpress but I haven't really found that much
Anyone know of any cutesy cases that fit them?
>>
>>9386484
There are flip cases with charm holes!
>>
>>9386569
The paws remind me of a head crab and I love it
>>
>>9386073
Thats shit, Im sorry anon. Its a good case! It even has little loop thing for charms which I love.
I dont know if they have it for your phone type but I bought mine from this store https://szhaiyu.aliexpress.com/store/1749016?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.XyMkik
>>
File: Untitled.png (929KB, 1516x1276px)
Untitled.png
929KB, 1516x1276px
Ive recently been purchasing some phone accessories. I'm not one to take selfies or many pictures of myself but I kind of regret it especially for lolita. I want to be able to have records of my coordinates even if I dont post them anywhere.

The camera lens and bluetooth clicker thing I already have. The lens work great (samsung S7) and truthfully I havent tried out the bluetooth capture thing yet haha.

The tripod and selfie stick are in the mail from Ali so probably will take a month to get here still.
>>
>tfw no cute cases for your model (z3 compact)

A-a-at least I have a charm hole
>>
>>9386658
It's not like I envy you or anything

[spoiler] ;_; [/spoiler]
>>
>>9386647
Sadly they don't have mine on the list. I even searched the brand name and my phone name on Ali itself and got nothing.
>>
>>9385882
It's not worth it. They look great in pictures the first few times you photograph it but the little paperclay decodens fall off very easily and get dirty over time. The one I ordered was pretty underdecorated and some of the shapes had obviously been rushed and had flaws.

I was too embarrassed to admit the pricepoint to friends who asked, that's how mediocre I thought of this case. It now sits in my apartment, almost all the shapes missing because I upgraded my phone.
>>
Any other anons with Xiaomi?
>>
File: 573247.jpg (227KB, 993x939px)
573247.jpg
227KB, 993x939px
I got iPhone 7 recently just because there's a larger variety of cute cases available, no joke. I had Samsung Galaxy S5 before, and I liked android more but I guess it's good to try something new every once in a while.

>Do you use cases? Silicone, TPU, hard plastic?
Yes, anything that looks cute really.

>And charms?
I had charms until a while ago, but started making an itabag and put all my charms in it. I'm thinking of getting something small for my phone tho.

Straight from Japanese brands, ebay, aliexpress

There are plenty of phone cases with charm holes, so I don't think there's need to put the holes on the actual phones.

I love decorated personal phone cases but have grown too judgemental to decorate them myself. After spending my younger years blinging and decoden'ing every single thing I owned I'd rather have someone more "professional" decorate my case. I would really like a good ol' decoden case, but haven't found a deco-artist that I like yet. Other handmade cases would be nice, too, something like >>9385896 >>9385899 >>9385910
>>
>>9386652
Any chance you still have a link on the wand selfie stick? It's so cute!
>>
>>9386017
I bought one of these the other day, and it was the last one in stock. Guess they don't make them anymore. Except mine is black, and I might just buy a case then customize it with stickers if what you say about cute cases is true
>>
>>9392096
Yup! I remember people had found them on taobao awhile back but I was lazy and just wanted to buy from ali haha

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Wired-3-5MM-Cute-cartoon-Extendable-Self-Selfie-Stick-portable-Camera-Monopod-Girl-Gift-CARDCAPTOR/32424585039.html
>>
i just have a shitty iPhone 5C, getting a new one once i move to japan next month

And charms?
just a cheap silicone korilakkuma case i got off ebay. surprisingly i haven't cracked the screen yet

locally and ebay

yes, but my current phone case has charm holes so i just need to find some cute charms

leave it be. not really into deco cases because it's so bulky and i'm afraid of breaking it since i drop my phone a lot
>>
>>9385987
if that case cracks and that liquid seeps out, say goodbye to your skin. speaking from experience, my friend.
>>
>>9393151
Yeah I heard those stories before and was a little wary. I had my case on for awhile but eventually switched it out
>>
>>9391702
The right one on the "normal use" is super cute!
>>
I have the S3 Mini (white) and it's damn impossible to find cases for, plus it's getting old and not working so well now. I thinking of upgrading but I'm not sure what to get; the S5 looks good but I don't need a phone with a million useless features and I'd like to be able to open it up to get at the battery with a fair bit of ease. The S3 Mini is my first smartphone and I was using Samsung J700 (pink of course) up until summer 2014.
With my impossible phone I have to buy clear hard cases and deco them myself. I do like doing deco so even if I get a more common phone I'll keep doing it.
>And charms?
I wish I could put charms on my phone but I just have to save them for my 3DS instead (side note, I always carry my 3DS and games in a case with me). I think my old slider looks naked without charms.
Wherever I can find what I'm looking for. I can get deco supplies on Etsy and I tend to get the plain cases on Ebay or Amazon. If I see a gacha with cute charms I might play it or I get specific charms I like at cons.
PLEASE or at least cases with charm holes. Plug charms are so annoying because I want to use the headphone jack for my headphones.
I'd never deco directly onto a smartphone but I'm considering doing deco on my old slider.
>>
I was in Japan about 10 years ago and saw the cutest, pastel pink flip phone. It was like something you'd see in shojo manga years, it even had the little loop for phone straps/charms. I really wish I would have bought it, but I'm not sure logistically how it would have worked once I brought it back overseas. Now I'm a filthy normie with an iPhone 6s and no cute cases or anything ; - ;
>>
I heard that, at least a little while ago, in Japan exists flip phones that have the capabilities of a touch screen smart phone... I-Is that true? Because that would be my dream phone honestly, but I can't find an actual website that actually states this.

Are flip phones even still a thing in Japan anymore?
>>
>>9399703
I know a person in my local con scene who has a phone like that, so they exist. Unfortunately I don't know the model of the phone or where the person bought it, so I'm not much of a help. Somehow I don't think they are very popular in Japan either, but nevertheless they exist.
>>
>>9385936
Damn, I really want a phone care just like this but I can't find anything that's not a blingy mess or whip.
>>
>>9387022
Wow. Are they really that bad? I was really considering on buying one, too...
>>
I've got a SHF32 flip phone because I'm a huge weeb. It's black and I love the apps. Too bad it couldn't be faster with the internet
>>
>>9399703
lol, smart phones were a thing in Japan long, long before they came to the US and were popularized by the iPhone, and they were almost always flip phones. "Texting" isn't really a thing in Japan, you send email with your phone, it's why "let's exchange email addresses" has been a big social thing in anime for so long. JP phones have email addresses attached to them.

iPhones and their ilk are definitely popular in Japan now too but there are still a lot of flip phones around, and yes, they are smart phones with internet capability and apps. I found some modern examples here. http://www.kyoex.com/
>>
>>9408589
I got my phone from Kyoex. They're pretty quality.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.