[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A&G Con was a blast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Glenn and Erik.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Glenn and Erik.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
This year was amazing! I got to hang out with the Nerdfit Network once again. We also had many other amazing guests! I enjoyed hanging out with the head of the convention, Ken. He is a sweetheart and I have known him for 9 years now. I was a gym leader for the Pokemon league we had going on. I was cosplaying as Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara and I was fursuiting as well. The highlight of the weekend for me was the party for platinum badge holders. We hung out and watched anime on Toonami and I enjoyed the view from the windows. The suite we were in was on the 14th floor and the view was very beautiful. I can't say it enough, this con is one of the best ever. The staff is amazing and cares about the attendees. They go above and BEYOND to make sure everyone has a great time. I love you guys. I can't wait to see you in the future.
>>
cool story bro
>>
Yeah. Best con ever.
>>
>>9379621
THis was better than last year, thats for sure, but I wish it could have grown, rather than shrink. I liked certain features of A&G more than other cons, so it will be sad to see it go. Hopefully Ken really will make a new convention in its place, and keep some of the better features (Like Assassin Contract)
>>
>>9379621
/k/ommando here, this was my first con. I went as the Angry Army Ranger on Friday and a STALKER on Saturday. I had a hell of a time.
>>
>>9380313
Were you the guy with the (i think) airsoft guns?
>>
>>9380557
Indeed, I brought an old airsoft M4A1.
>>
That guy with a beard behind you looks like he has several body pillows, and anime figures.
>>
>>9380655
Ok, yeah I remember you.
In the lobby some random kids from the hotel asked you about the guns, wanting you to fire them lol.

>>9380664
When I was talking to him in his hotel, he didnt seem interested in anime, more so the wrestling, and maybe games.
>>
>>9380664
He owns at least three, can confirm
>>
If they cut ties entirely with NGA maybe they can make it into a worthwhile con.
>>
>>9380666

He's actually my brother, I just posted that to screw with him. He does, in fact, own body pillows and several Anime figures.
>>
>>9380678
While idk who NGA are, that was A&Gs last convention. Its possible Ken might try to make a new con based on A&G, but thats not for a minimum of 2 years from now.
>>
>>9380692
There's another con in Blue Ash on March 24th at the Crowne Plaza off I-71, so not all is lost.
>>
>>9381522

I have no interest in that. I would rather wait to see what Ken is able to pull off. I have faith in him. Also, I am going to Anthrocon this year so I have to save up for June...
>>
>>9380691
>>9380666
His wife actually bought me and my friends 3 large pizzas, so she's cool in my book.
>>
I'm surprised that Tim Wendel is not attacking this thread. He must be too scared at the moment but he will pop up from time to time....
>>
Ah, man, A&G was my first con, since it's 30 minutes from my house. I'm glad to see it's still enjoyable.
>>
>>9380313
Found a pic of you.
>>
>>9386189
thanks m8
I was thinking of getting that outfit on and doing the Get Out Challenge in an abandoned factory to the sound of "Get out of here, STALKER"
>>
>>9379621
>He is a sweetheart and I have known him for 9 years now
And never once found him sexually attractive.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.