[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hillywood show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
so hillywood dropped their latest video and it was more cringey than the one before it. thoughts on whether this pandering bullshit even counts as cosplay anymore? why does a group with access to great sets, makeup and equipment keep doing this awful lowest common denominator garbage?
>>
>>9378739
I can respect their skills at make up and costumes - Hilly transforming into Dean and Jack Sparrow was pretty awesome - but this video seemed so... lack luster?

Like the dancing was barely decent and the song was terrible, it's just fan servicey bandwagoning bullshit. "Lol the Joker and Harley love each other so much!"

Like, if they'd gone another direction to show the abuse and how fucked up their relationship is I'd be more impressed because the costumes were pretty on point and Hilly is a very attractive girl - she pulls them off well, but the video itself wasn't very impressive compared to their other stuff and I had no interest in watching the behind the scenes like I usually do.
>>
>>9378739
This one was just dumb and cleary done for views only.
>>
File: IMG_1330.jpg (219KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
219KB, 844x1200px
First thing that came to mind.
>>
>>9378739
I've ever gotten the appeal desu
>>
>>9378951
I also feel like their content is progressively going downhill? Like they have always done mainstream content to parody, but it feels like every video is becoming more and more pandering. Anything with Harley Quin will get views so they just throw this together. I totally agree where they imply that the relationship they are portraying isn't unhealthy and abusive as fuck. It was all just really unchallenging garbage and a massive waste of the nice sets and effects.
>>
what the fuck was this nonsense and why were all her wigs so fucking bad
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.