[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Old Thread: >>9332035 REQUIREMENTS: > Send your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 106

File: happy-white-day-dessert.jpg (374KB, 3372x2736px) Image search: [Google]
happy-white-day-dessert.jpg
374KB, 3372x2736px
>Old Thread: >>9332035
REQUIREMENTS:
> Send your items by the mailing deadlines.
> Email the organizers your mailing receipt(s) / tracking
> POST PICTURES in thread on CGL with Unique ID number
> Use only initials of the names when trying to communicate on the thread
>Fill out the Unique ID Form when you receive a gift/card.

IMPORTANT DATES:
>Domestic Shipping Deadline: March 1
>Domestic Grinch Check: March 14 (White Day)
>International Shipping Deadline: March 14
>International Grinch Check: April 14 (Black Day)
>>
>JM from Canada
Your gift should be delivered! If there isn't a Gift ID on the package (next to your name) please let me know!

>SH from Australia
Your second gift just passed security check in your country. I don't know about the status of your first one since the tracking number they provided doesn't work. If you receive a package with something rabbit-themed with no gift ID (next to your name), please post because that's mine and I can provide one.
>>
JM from QC your gift will be sent on Monday with tracking. My local post office is closed today so apologies for the delay!

JF from NC
ML from OH
TC from FL your cards will all be posted on Monday as well with tracking.
>>
>>9377653
It's alright! I'm delayed on sending my cards as well. I ran out of shipping labels and the ones I ordered get delivered today.
>>
File: White Day 2017 Match Stats.png (215KB, 1628x962px) Image search: [Google]
White Day 2017 Match Stats.png
215KB, 1628x962px
Some sign up stats if you're curious.
>>
>>9377584
!!!!!!!!
Oh no, I bought you a duplicate !
I wish I emailed you before I bought the item.
Are you okay with duplicates or should I get you something else?
>>
Hey, this is JS from CA here. Just wanted to let my gifter that my first package from Amazon arrived here today! I'm going to wait to post pictures until I have everything but I'm already pleased! Thank you!
>>
>>9378036
That's fine! I want to make an it's bag for him soon so I'll probably need multiples at some point!
>>
>JF from NC and DS from WA
I shipped your packages out today! They should arrive on Monday or Tuesday.

>JG from IL and SP from CA
I mailed your cards today! The stickers I wanted to include never came, but I made up for it with some other goodies.
>>
>>9378148
Awesome! That'll be the kick in the butt I need to get my cards out Monday.

>Ja from TX
>Li from Australia

Sorry about the delay in sending out your cards! I have them and some goodies packaged I just ran out of shipping labels and they just got here today. I'll be putting them in the mailbox tomorrow so they'll be picked up Monday. When I print shipping tomorrow I'll send Coopid your tracking numbers. They should take under a week for you J, and L you should get yours in just over a week depending on international mail delays.
>>
>>9372879
An update on this! All packages have arrived so I'll be sending them on monday first thing in the morning!
>>
>>9377685
Thank you, this is interesting!

Tfw gift tracking shows delivered days ago but giftee still hasn't posted
>>
>>9377575
Just linking back here for visibility. Everything I bought has arrived so I'll take them to the post office on monday!
>>
File: 1464213918109 (1).gif (955KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1464213918109 (1).gif
955KB, 300x162px
>tfw giftee got their gift and hasn't said anything
>>
>>9378824
In case you're my santa: I've been checking my PO box furiously but couldn't on Saturday. First thing Monday though I'll be back at it!
>>
>>9378640
Thank you! So excited!
>>
AM from ONT, yesterday I sent your gift, I hope you like it.

JF from NC, and ME from WA also yesterday sent your cards!
>>
>>9378164
Ja and Li, your card tracking numbers have been sent to Coopid! Your gift ID numbers are next to your names on the shipping label when you receive them! (Should be BF from NC as the sender)
>>
>>9378867
Unless you're in Australia I don't think it's you, sadly.
>>
SM from CA, AG from AZ, ME from WA, packages just got mailed! Expect them midweek from USPS, tracking available through Captain Coopid

SA from AUS, JR from UK, JG from IL, and SH from AUS, should have cards (well, letters because I have a ton of cute stationary I need to use) out this week. I got behind because video games.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1488676935266.jpg (99KB, 512x683px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1488676935266.jpg
99KB, 512x683px
Gift ID 3726:
To say I loved it is kinda an understatement. I've been looking at that flask for years, and Vosges is hands down one of my favorite US based chocolatiers! I gotta not inhale the chocolates in one sitting though. Thank you so much!
>>
>>9379209
Was it to a home address or a post box?
>>
>>9378824
Me too anon. I'm just hoping maybe they're waiting until white day to open it.
>>
>>9379257
Oh wow, that's a flask? I never knew what was missing in my life now. What an awesome gift!
>>
(ID#2214) oh my god, I can't thank you enough!! When I opened the package, I nearly cried -- everything was packaged so cutely, your gifts themselves were wonderful and thoughtful (wearing the lip ammunition right now actually!), and I'm gonna cherish the shit outta my Baymax tsum. I was kind of worried about doing exchanges after my lukewarm Xmas experience, but the care and craft that went into your present made participating so, so worth it! You're the best, thank you!!
>>
>>9379257
oh wow! I'm so glad you like everything! I was worried that I didn't send enough your way D: please use this flask and pretend ur snake drinking alone in alaska with 9408593485590 huskies for extra immersion.
>>
EC from CA, tracking says your first gift was handled by USPS yesterday so you should get it soon. It's just a little thing, the main package just reached my country so I'll be able to send the rest to you next week !
>>
>>9379262
Aw crap I got my giftees mixed up. My person is in Canada who got their gift delivered. My Australia person is still waiting on theirs.

>>9379348
Yeah that's my hope but I haven't heard anything about them even receiving it despite posting about it. I'm just worried it was delivered to the wrong person or any other number of possibilities. I always get worried with international shipping.
>>
File: tumblr_m8baz5fxBE1rw5celo1_500.gif (999KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8baz5fxBE1rw5celo1_500.gif
999KB, 500x301px
NN from ON, NS from AB and JM from QC - I'm going to be sending out your things tomorrow. Sorry. My kidlet was sick and that kinda threw us for a loop last week. (Time-wise and financially.)
I apologize for missing the deadline. I suck.
>>
JS of CA, I got a call from amazon needing to verify your address. They said that it's been left on the front desk so I'm not sure if you had got it or whatever
>>
>>9377653
Just an update JM I posted your gift today and I've sent Captain Coopid your tracking number.

JF, ML, TC your cards were sent today as well, I'm sorry I didn't get tracking for them (royal mail wanted an arm and a leg for it) but the post lady said they should get there in 5-7 days.
>>
>>9379422
I'll be on the lookout!

JS from IL and DS from Wa, I've emailed your tracking number to you.

JF of NC, part of your gift will be mailed today, if I can find a box for it in time.
>>
>>9380176
Hm. That's weird. I got a package from Amazon yesterday with the address wrong. You want to email me with the tracking number or something to see if they gave it to me anyway?
>>
>>9379414
Yay! So glad you liked it. The one thing I was kind of disappointed about was the chocolates (turns out fruit flavored chocolate is almost always paired with dark chocolate, who knew?) but so glad you liked everything!
>>
File: 20170306_150234.jpg (224KB, 1168x612px) Image search: [Google]
20170306_150234.jpg
224KB, 1168x612px
>>9380409
>>9380398
Thanks for the update!

E of NC, I got your gift today but I think I missed the gift ID in my attempts to not cry my eyes out at how utterly sweet your gifts were and how nice your note was.

I've added Lunatic to my strap collection and Kotetsu has been added to my shelf!

I actually sent you two separate gifts but I just want to give you something equally as special so I'm sending you another package filled with extras from my collection, especially since it looks like the second item I bought for you hasn't even been picked up by USPS and it's been five days now.

Either way, please let me know what your gift ID for me is and thank you so much! I'm so excited for AZ now!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Cards came!

#2376 - thank you for the stickers and keychain! I love cats so much. The card was very funny/creative too. Hope you have a great white day!

#2269 - Such an adorable card! Loved the nice little message and the sticker is funny too - now I have to search for the perfect place to put it! Have an awesome White Day and thank you so much!
>>
TC of FL - I sent you an email I with your tracking number. It should be there Wednesday. I hope you enjoy it!

ED of AZ and FB of UK - I wanted to spruce up the cards and get some stickers from series you like but they aren't here yet. I could definitely just send your cards out now and the stickers separately but they should be here next week. Just let me know how you feel, but wanted to send that update to let you guys know I'm not grinching you out of cards!
>>
>>9380481
I'm a fool, instead of "next week" I meant the stickers should be here ***this week***.
>>
MC of Mexico: all your items finally arrived at my SS, so I just sent the shipping request via DHL. It should ship by tomorrow if everything checks out.
>>
>>9380543

My phone was being a shithole and taking forever to load so I just threw that post out without checking if there was a new thread already, sorry!
>>
File: P1180329.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
P1180329.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
ID 2414, anon, I received your gifts, thank you!
Sorry for not posting sooner, I've been so busy lately and wanted to at least photograph in daylight.

The bird sticky notes are so cute, I'm excited to use them.
>>
>>9380574
I'm glad you got them alright! I was a little worried since I'd shipped them straight from the seller. I didn't know if you'd like the cherry blossom stickers but they just looked so pretty I couldn't help but toss them in.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Id#3714
Thank you so much for the tea and chocolate! The tea sounds amazing and I can't wait to try it!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
ID3114
GOD BLESS YOU ANON. I love absolutely everything you got me! The keychains are cute af, the pictures of Mads are amazing, and I love the drawing on the card! Thank you so much!
>>
>>9380433
Ahh I'm so glad you liked them! I had so much fun shopping for you and writing the note, given how similar our interests are. (I was probably so excited that I think I spaced on writing the ID. It's #1414.)

And oh gosh, you're so sweet! I am absolutely so excited to receive your gifts. AZ will be a blast for sure.
>>
>>9380553
I'm so glad that the card got to you safely! I threw in a bunch of leftover Pokemon valentines I had because you said you were a huge Pokefan!!

I'm asunnydisposish on pretty much all social media. Oh - and don't forget to post the ID# too - I think I wrote it on the envelope and on the back of the card just in case!
>>
File: tumblr_mkn9tbE8jG1rvzdzso1_500.gif (810KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkn9tbE8jG1rvzdzso1_500.gif
810KB, 500x432px
E from NC and A from CA
I shipped your stuff today! It should be arriving sometime this week! I'll give the tracking numbers to the organizers in a min. Sorry for the delay!
>>
>>9380481
Thank you anon! I got your email and I am now even more excited.
>>
NN from ON, NS from AB and JM from QC
Sent your things today! I hope they get there safely!
>>
JF from NC I just checked the tracking for your gift and it seems that it was delayed for some reason, even though I used priority ffs, so hopefully it should be there soon. Sorry for the delay.
>>
File: IMG_20170305_230308.jpg (496KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_230308.jpg
496KB, 1024x768px
I got this yesterday! Thank you so much, my old wallet was falling apart! It's full of my stuff and tucked away in my purse right now~

ID 938 but can you confirm this ID anon? I think it's missing a number.
>>
>>9380481
ED here, thank you and please do whatever is easier for you! I don't mind very much about deadlines
>>
AB from CA and AR from TX gifter here! Work slammed me up side the head and I haven't been able to send things yet I'll have a free day Wed to try and get them out.

I sent my cards and kind of feel bad that I wasn't able to send much other than a cute little illustration. I hope my card people liked it.
>>
>>9380863
It's alright! I'm having similar issues with my gifts so don't worry about it.
>>
>>9380966
Yay that it got to you! And yes that is the correct ID number. I'm really glad that you are getting some use of it
>>
File: IMG_1538.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1538.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
There wasn't an ID for this but thank you so much! She said that there is a second one coming so I will be looking forward to it. I love the color of the lipstick you sent and I can't wait to try out these masks too
>>
>>9380521
Thank you so much, anon!! I'm so excited
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (517KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
517KB, 1080x1920px
I'd #2526
Thank you for all these stickers. I def need more husbando themed stickers for my computer :) I love them a lot thank you so much!
>>
>>9381892
I'm glad you like it! FedEx says your other package was delivered today!
>>
I know this is the White Day thread, but I just wanted to post that I got a Christmas card two days ago. Thank you anon!

(It was a Haenuli postcard and some really cute Alice stickers.)
>>
>>9381901
Oh! Yes they did! Thank you I always need more masks! I love them!
>>
File: DSC_0474.jpg (249KB, 1087x608px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0474.jpg
249KB, 1087x608px
>>9374915
Sorry I haven't been active!
No allergies at all.

-Gifts-

AJ from Japan, I'm still waiting to receive your item before I can post it to you. I should be sending out later this week.

ML from the USA, I found the perfect gift for you, and am arranging to have it sent to you by the seller directly. I'll send your card separately.

JM from Canada, I'll be sending your gift by Monday, I'll just need to figure out how to wrap it without it breaking.

-Cards-
NS from Canada, HC from Mexico and JS from the USA,
I'll be sending out your cards tomorrow. There's a post office close to my new work place, so once I find out where that is, they'll be posted!

Also, thank you JC from Australia!
I absolutely love the stickers, I've already started using them. The headbows match my JSK's, so I'm very excited to wear them soon.
>>
>>9377685
I see you also are a fan of using pastels in excel.
>>
I was out of state for a convention last weekend so I didn't get around to opening my packages until today!

>Gift ID# 4214 / TG from MA
Oh my gosh! I love everything you sent me. You're actually right, that store on Etsy is mine - it would have been pretty funny if you ordered stuff from me only to mail them back to me.

I love how much care you put into packaging everything. Do you have a Cricut/paper cutter or did you do all those paper embellishments on the card by hand? Either way, it was super impressive.

I've been trying to take better care of my nails so the nail stickers are actually perfect! I yelled a little when I opened thee package because I love this mug so much - I can't wait to start using it.

I just looked up Blackwell because of you and the art for it looks gorgeous. I love retro/point and click stuff because I have pretty bad motion sickness and had to take dramamine just to play DAI to romance Blackwall. I'll definitely give it a try !

BTW - if you still want that enamel pin, let me know and I can just mail one to you.

>Card ID# ???/ Em from ??? (I think NC judging from the PO stamp?)
Ah, anon - you were right! I do love the bunnies on the card!! The mask looks super cute and I'm excited to use it. I would love to talk about coords and stuff with you. I get a little nervous about lolita because I don't really have friends to talk to about this stuff. If you need any help or advice with venturing into AAs, I'm always happy to tell you my experience! I think you forgot to include the Id# so if you see this, please let me know so I can make sure to fill out the ID Google Form!
>>
>>9380774
NS here, thanks for the update and glad to hear things are better! Excited for your gift to come!
>>
KD from MA, I sent your gift a few days ago and one of the helpers should send you a tracking number soon, if they have not already. I couldn't cram everything into the card, but if you feel like it you're welcome to write back!

JG from NV, SA from Australia, and L from Australia, I have sent your cards and goodies out, and hopefully you'll be receiving them soon.
>>
File: IMG_20170308_035822.jpg (507KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170308_035822.jpg
507KB, 1024x768px
Cards get! Thank you both so much I love skincare products and the Vegeta drawing is going up on the wall behind my shrine. I love him so much!!
>>
File: IMG_20170308_035850.jpg (527KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170308_035850.jpg
527KB, 1024x768px
Also I'm a huge bum and only got to mailing a bunch of gifts this afternoon. They have 2 day shipping and should arrive thurs. Tomorrow when the tracking actually works I'll email rumbers to the giftees!
>>
>>9382298
That is some super cute wrapping paper!
>>
>>9382325
It's from Target I love it! I got some anti-static bubble wrap from work so they're packed in pink wrap too!
>>
File: mo.gif (793KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
mo.gif
793KB, 500x257px
MRV from FR
Finally some little gifts for you arrived to my Country! So is possible I can ship everything together and don't have to split them in two!
>>
>>9382094
HC from Mexico here. Thank you so much! I know it's just a card, but this is the first time I've signed up for something like this so I'm super excited.
>>
>>9382415
Great news ! I look forward to seeing what you've picked for me !
>>
>>9382194
Excited! I got the email. Thanks anon!
>>
File: IMG_0159.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
ID # 1938
Thank you so much JG from NV! I love those socks they're perfect! And the pen is super cute, I love it. Thanks you!
>>
Gosh, I feel like such a dummy because I forgot to put the IDs in all of my cards/gifts. It's my first exchange, so I knew there was something I would forget ahh
>>9382130
The ID is #1469! I'm glad you enjoyed everything. I look forward to talking to you more, too! I don't think you included your email in the match form, but I'm pretty sure I did. Don't hesitate to mail me!
>>9382293
Yay! I'm glad you got it!! I forgot to include the ID number, which is #1462. Enjoy!
>>
I found a lolita fabric shop if anyone has DIY needs.

>https://world.taobao.com/item/43853221686.htm#detail
>>
Got a card and one of my gifts and oh my god I was seriously so spoiled by my matches.

>ID#326
I was actually just kind of shrieking every time I opened a little piece of bubble-wrapped goodness. Your gifts were absolutely perfect, especially since I'm looking into starting an ita bag soon for Kotetsu or Barnaby. I don't even care if the straps are accidentally bootlegged. They are adorable and I absolutely do not need an apology at all. You spoiled me so much! Everything from the stickers on the box to the washi tape on the packaging to the perfect card. The resin mold makes me want to take the next step and buy the few more supplies I would need to get started... So thank you so much for everything. I feel incredibly lucky to have gotten paired with you. I loved every. single. thing. Also, I don't know if you bought the LLSIF pin with the knowledge of which girl I would get, but there was a Maki inside and she is my best girl!! So either that was super thoughtful on your part or the best luck ever, but probably both. Can't thank you enough.

>ID #4269
Okay, so when I first opened this, I thought you must have been one of the people assigned to me in the $10 bracket because of how many kind and thoughtful extras you included in my card! The stickers are absolutely perfect, as I'm about to get a new laptop case and need to smother it in my faves. Also, it turns out that the little stickers you thought would be good for resin will go perfectly with a resin mold I nabbed from another generous giftee! It was truly meant to be. I'm so excited to try the face mask, too, and GOD the card... Thank you so much for everything, anon. I absolutely adored everything!
>>
JG in NV, MRV in France: I'm waiting on one more thing to arrive before I send your gifts but I should have no problem getting both out by the deadline!

A in CA, NS in Canada: Still working on getting your cards to my satisfaction but they will also be shipped by the deadline! My goal is to have them both out by Friday the 10th but depending on work I might have to wait til after the weekend.

Just didn't want anyone to feel like they were being ignored!
>>
File: IMG_20170308_162436.jpg (390KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170308_162436.jpg
390KB, 2016x1512px
AHHHHHHH JG THIS IS AMAZING

Its got all my favorites, it's so great! Thank you so much for the thoughtful gifts, and don't worry your wrapping was fine.

ID: 1926
>>
File: 1473150184624.gif (594KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
1473150184624.gif
594KB, 249x214px
>>9382915
Aaaa, I'm so glad you liked everything! I had so much fun shopping to wrapping everything up to pimping up the box. I chose the LLSIF blind box at random in hopes of you getting one of your faves so I'm relieved you got the girl you wanted! And I hope to see what you can cute things you can come up with the resin mold in the future!
>>
File: 20170308_122327.jpg (607KB, 1000x642px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_122327.jpg
607KB, 1000x642px
I.D. #2614

Thank you KD from MA! I love it soooo much! The Sumikko Gurashi stickers are already being put to good use. The card is perfect, you are quite the poet. Seriously, thank you, I adore everything.
>>
File: giftID2326.jpg (66KB, 512x527px) Image search: [Google]
giftID2326.jpg
66KB, 512x527px
Gift ID 2326:

OMGOMGOMG THANK YOU OMG
I will put him with the other Archer figures in my display case!
>>
>>9382861
You're welcome! I have many pairs of socks from Sock It To Me and they're quite nice. I hope they hold up for you for as long as they've held up for me (going on several years for some pairs)

>>9382998
Yay!! I'm worried that I might have bent one of the cards, sorry if I did.
>>
>>9383279
Aaaa I'm glad you like it!!
>>
>tfw you bought some stickers for giftee B because you felt that giftee A had more things, but now you've purchased extra stuff for giftee B and you're not sure who should get the stickers anymore
>>
>>9383008
>what you can cute things
What cute things you can*
Jesus Christ I need to spellcheck more often when I'm sleep deprived

Sage for OT
>>
>>9383219
Yay! I'm so happy you liked it!!!! :')
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (64KB, 534x950px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
64KB, 534x950px
ID: 2362 or 2350
There was an ID on the envelope and the back of the card.

Thanks so much! I've been wanting to try a new face mask for a while, so think is fab! And I love the jokes in the card~ I'm a big fan of puns. Hahaha.
>>
>>9383501
Oh darn, 2362 is the correct ID, sorry about that!
I'm glad you liked it also!
>>
NS from AB, EC from CA, JG from IL, I sent your gifts today, sorry for the lateness!

Also TC from FL and PM from Scotland, I sent out your cards.
>>
File: card.png (4MB, 2328x1158px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
4MB, 2328x1158px
I adore this card! Thank you anon, it was very sweet, also, yay another GitS fan!

I didn't see a gift id on it.
>>
File: giftid2383.png (3MB, 1358x1346px) Image search: [Google]
giftid2383.png
3MB, 1358x1346px
Thank you anon! The card was great, and I love Jinbei san. I actually have a lot of marine life decor so the stickers will go great with that! The cat in a box post it set was fun to assemble and it's sitting on my desk right now. And the wrapping paper was so cute too, I loved the glitter tape.

gift id 2328
>>
File: cardanon.jpg (93KB, 653x368px) Image search: [Google]
cardanon.jpg
93KB, 653x368px
M thank you for the lovely card which I'm definitely going to frame and put on the wall when I move house. And thank you for your very thoughtful message, I loved the kitty sticker too! Could you post the ID no., I coudn't find it.

>>9380398
JM my tracking says your package was delivered yesterday (the 8th) I just wanted to make sure you received it, I'm JR from UK.
>>
File: white day.jpg (992KB, 1352x900px) Image search: [Google]
white day.jpg
992KB, 1352x900px
Thank you anon for the very cute card, as well as the delicious tea and sticky notes! This is my sister's favourite tea ever, and she noticed right away when I left it near the kettle, hahaha. Definitely going to share it with her tonight. The notes are perfect, and I am already using them. Thank you very much and have a great White Day too!
Gift ID: 1062
>>
File: 20170309_144252.jpg (145KB, 553x611px) Image search: [Google]
20170309_144252.jpg
145KB, 553x611px
>Gift ID: 714

Oh my goodness I don't know how in the world this is the $10 bracket because all of this is amazing, anon! Thank you so much these are all my favorite fandoms and I don't own a Sailor Uranus figure. I also needed more buttons for my Tiger & Bunny itabag!

I really hope you enjoy the series and join us in the zombie-level fandom and thank you again! The panda envelopes and even the gift wrapping were just too cute.
>>
>>9377646
I just got your rabbit gift anon!! I will post up a pic over the weekend, thank you it's pretty cool!!
>>
>>9384470
Awesome! If the Gift ID isn't on the label somewhere let me know. You should be getting a second package soon.
>>
>>9382130
Glad you liked your gift! I also thought it was funny that I found your Etsy, I actually came to the realization when I saw the Toshinori Yagi/All Might body pillow. I thought "Dang these people have really similar taste, I should jot down the store name in the card in case she hasn't seen this! *looks at seller name* Oh."

I do own a Silhouette Cameo, and as you may have guessed I use it at every opportunity I get. Also my handwriting is atrocious and I don't have a printer at home, so I cheated and used it for filling the cards and labels too, heh. I'm glad the nail stickers worked out and I'm also really happy you liked the mug! My main interaction with the DA series is watching my bf play some Inquisition, but I thought the 'greatly approves' line was really cute. Point and clicks are kinda my jam, if you ever want some more recommendations I could go on and on about them! I would love a pin if it's not too much trouble!
>>
>>9384416
I'm really happy you liked everything!
>>
>>9384385
I'm so glad! I love that tea too. Haha.
>>
TG from MA your 1st package got there yesterday! Redbubble separated the order into 2 packages so expect two! I have to resend the package from myself since my mail carrier(for some reason)refuses to mail to PO boxes and returned it back to me. Feel free to email helper anon for tracking!
>>
>>9381494
Hey A from LA!
The other half of your gift just shipped out (ugh I know) and is estimated to get there on the 22nd!

ID for both gifts should be 4014, sorry for not including it!
I'm glad you like the lipstick! It is my 1000% fave.
>>
>>9382293
Hi! I'm the Vegeta anon and I too forgot to put the ID, it should be #4069!
I'm glad you like Lolgeta! or maybe Vegoli...?
>>
>>9383008
Just curious, where did you get the mini Kotetsu and Barnaby?
>>
>>9384850
Ah, sorry for the shipping trouble. I'm really excited to see what you picked! I'm going to exercise some self control and wait until they all arrive an open them at once :)
>>
>>9382915
I'm glad you liked your card! I originally intended to just send stickers but then I went overboard seeing what I could fit in the envelope, haha.
>>
Em, I sent your bonus gift out today! I tossed in some candy as well but feel free to just toss them if you don't like them. Should get to you by Monday at the latest!

-NC Gull
>>
ML from OH....tracking says my gift was delivered a week ago. I'm making sure everything is okay.
>>
File: 20170310_125553.jpg (688KB, 1836x1248px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_125553.jpg
688KB, 1836x1248px
There might be tears right now, like seriously.

>Card ID #1762
Thank you so much for the drawing! I can't wait to put this on display on my shelf next to my Yuri on Ice and Sailor Uranus merch. I laughed so much when I saw the seagull with the biscuit brooch. The stickers are adorable and I love the Hannibal-esque postcard!

>Gift ID#1214
How'd you know I always wanted a vacuum? No seriously, I opened the box and saw part of the plushie and just started grinning like an idiot and then I tried not to cry. I've been wanting one of these for ages (and was about to buy one for my itabag!) and now I have one and it's just so amazing, I'm speechless. If this is gift 1 of 2 then I'm not prepared for that poster.
Seriously, thank you for this. The little Lunatic chain is one I don't have so that goes straight into my itabag and I'm just.. wow. Thank you! (and seriously no problem, I'd help out anytime don't even worry about it)

Dog for size comparison. She's not sure whether she loves it or is a little scared of it.
>>
>>9385219
I got them from a seller on ebay (swan20 iirc), it was located in the US so I thought it'd be legit stuff but then saw the paypal receipt had a chinese name RIP
They're not in stock anymore but I found a few more listings for a higher price (I bought them at like 4 bux each)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MegaHouse-Tiger-and-Bunny-Chara-Fortune-Plus-Series-Hero-Mascot-Figure-/331790521980?var=&hash=item4d4041967c:m:msQKxy7vvQNlpSGT49BnpRQ
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-and-Bunny-Barnaby-Glasses-Fastener-Mascot-Charm-Licensed-MINT-/271125094035?hash=item3f20509e93:g:jOcAAOxyY3ZRz6Kg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-and-Bunny-Kotetsu-Fastener-Mascot-Charm-Licensed-MINT-/271125094065?hash=item3f20509eb1:g:OoUAAMXQdGJRz6J7
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-and-Bunny-Wild-Tiger-Mask-Ver-Fastener-Mascot-Charm-Anime-Manga-MINT-/291636159871?hash=item43e6dea57f:g:Qt8AAOSwcOFWad8y
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tiger-Bunny-Mascot-Charm-Figure-Complete-set-of-9-Megahouse-ChimiMEGA-New-/141825599273?hash=item210576e729:g:RhgAAOSwwbdWQ4Bm (japanese seller so now I'm not sure whether these are legit or not)
I found a listing on taobao too so there's that
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=540402553581&ns=1&abbucket=20#detail
>>
File: IMG_2153.jpg (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2153.jpg
2MB, 1280x1280px
I just picked up the package today and aaaaah, my week has been made. Thank you so much, everything is super cute. I had fun unravelling the pink paper off of everything and I'll have fun putting everything to use hehe.

Oh, and gift id was #1014!
>>
>>9385732
I'm so glad it got there safely!
>>
L from Australia, I posted your card on Monday, have you received it yet?
>>
AC from Spain, I was thinking of giving you some secondhand lolita goods, are you ok with that? I saw something that I thought you would like just want to check that it's ok, they aren't mine but purchased from an established lolita seller.
>>
>>9385355
I'm glad you did! Everything is perfect.
>>
>>9385507
Ahh yay thank you! You really didn't have to do that, but I'm incredibly excited to receive everything. I'll be sure to spew my emotions here when I receive it!
>>
File: IMG_20170310_182433.jpg (491KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_182433.jpg
491KB, 2016x1512px
ID# 2314

I'm gonna cry, this is amazing. You mentioned in your card that you went overboard because you expected to be in a higher price bracket but even so, your choices of gifts are so spot-on and all the little details like the pressed flower and cute wrapping made me honestly ashamed of the things I'd done for my White Day partners. You're such a peach, thank you so much JG in IL!
>>
>>9386103
>little details like the pressed flower and cute wrapping made me honestly ashamed of the things I'd done for my White Day partners
Seconding this. I feel like an ass for shipping straight from sellers. I'm going to stock up on cute wrapping stuff and stationery for Christmas to redeem myself.
>>
>>9386087
I am really grateful, I am totally ok with second hand !
>>
File: IMG_6497.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6497.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Gift id: 926

Oh my gosh I got your final package today and I'm in love! Thank you so much for all the nail goodies (already broke out the tweezer for a stud design this week) and buttons! But most of all thank you so much for the brooch! It is so perfect and I can't wait to wear it!
>>
File: 2017-03-11_16.19.49.jpg (1MB, 1035x1840px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-11_16.19.49.jpg
1MB, 1035x1840px
#2438 reporting in, got the cute rabbit bag! I took a photo of it against one of my unicorn dresses, look how cute it looks! Thank you anon, can't wait for part 2 of the gift!!
>>
>>9386307
So glad it looks alright! It's a bit of a gamble shipping straight from the seller. Tracking on your second gift was last updated on the 3rd saying security check was a success so you should get it any time. If you don't get another package in a week or so let me know and I'll check what's going on.
>>
File: cardanon2.jpg (124KB, 816x459px) Image search: [Google]
cardanon2.jpg
124KB, 816x459px
Thank you so much for your letter, I loved your splotchy ink! In all seriousness though thanks, you really brightened up a rather shitty day, I'm using the Sakura card as a bookmark and couldn't resist keeping hold of the cat sticker and the stamps. Happy White Day to you!
>>
>>9386758
Also could you post the card ID, it wasn't on the letter or envelope, thanks!
>>
File: IMG_4394.jpg (782KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4394.jpg
782KB, 900x900px
#3314 - Anon, you're the best. Seriously. This made my weekend. I love fruit prints and the card was super sweet as well! The tea and candy looks wonderful and I can't wait to wear the skirt as soon as possible. Thank you so much Anon, I hope Mana blesses you with much burando.
>>
>>9386103
>>9386108
Aaaa I didn't want anyone to feel inadequate about it! I had most of the packaging long ahead of time so it wasn't a huge effort. Also I've been having a crummy time and thought doing something special for people would make them extra happy, and that makes made me happy haha
>>
File: 20170311_170930.jpg (244KB, 996x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_170930.jpg
244KB, 996x747px
ID #1238
I love it!!! I don't think I put it in my like list but I collect mugs too so the cat mug is perfect! And I'm planning to make an ita bag shaped like Vegeta's old space pod and I'm definitely going to put this fig in the pod's window. Thank you so much!!
>>
L from AUS I sent your parcel today~
>>
>>9386762
It was 4062!
And I'm glad you like the bookmark!
CCS was my first and fave anime
>>
>>9386095
Just letting you know that tracking says it was delivered yesterday. Wasn't expecting it to arrive so quick since it was a weekend.
>>
A from CA, your tracking says that your package was delivered on Friday. Just to be sure, did you get it?
>>
File: IMG_1613.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1613.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
ID # 2350

You put me to shame. Seriously. Like when I opened it, I felt so bad that I didn't as much effort as I had done to my previous ones. I love every single one of these and omg, thank you so much!
>>
>>9382912
not sure why you posted it in this thread but bless you anon, they have the bread print fabric and this is all i truly need from life
>>
>>9387894
Yeah I thought it was the Taobao thread and actually didn't realize my mistake until just now. I must've hit the wrong bookmark.
>>
EC from CA, L from AUS, AG from AZ, all your stuff that was mailed to me has arrived, anything that needed to be purchased was, cards have been made, all that is left is to write something (damn writer's block !), pack everything and drop it at the post office. Everything should go out before the deadline, so keep an eye on your mailboxes ! Also EC, tracking says the small gift I sent has been delivered to you, did you get it ?
>>
>>9388313
I did. I will post it on white day if that is alright with you
>>
>>9387326
You are welcome!!! I was worried that you already owned one.

Just think of that blue thing as a ditto trying to become a squirtle.
>>
File: 20170310_003621.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170310_003621.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
EC from CA, I mailed out your gift last Thursday! And I also mailed cards our to AB of CA and ME of WA.

I apologize ahead of time that I derped and left the post-its with the ID's in the cards, so for EC, the ID should be 514. For AB, the ID is 562, and ME, the ID is 569. Let me know when you have a chance if they got to you all!

I also received a card from DS from WA already, that was super cute! Thank you so very much! I love your art btw!

And I got this gift last week on Thursday as well! The ID is 314. Thank you so so so so so much! I cannot believe that you got me so many amazing things, and it absolutely made not just my day, but my season. I loved everything, and I would love to send something to you a gift in return, if that is all right! I would love to express my thank you since you really went beyond what I could have ever imagined! (The Noctis art and the salt pins are also my favorites!) Thank you again!
>>
>>9388650
Gifter, I have got to have some sauce on the salt pin.
>>
>>9388680
Not the gifter but it looks like it was a Forever21 pin, though it's not listed on their site anymore.
>>
File: 1485684343259.jpg (202KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485684343259.jpg
202KB, 640x480px
>>9388650
Aaaa, I'm glad it made your season anon!! I had so much fun shopping for stuff you liked, so I'm glad you liked everything!! There was also a cute noctis charm I wanted to buy but the delivery estimate was around 3-4 weeks so I couldn't get it for you, unfortunately. And sure, I don't mind! You don't have to, but if you want to send something go ahead! I'd be delighted.

>>9388680
>>9389072 is right, it's a F21 pin! I saw it back in January and I couldn't resist buying a few for my white day matches, haha. I'm glad they were such a hit!
>>
File: cardID3362.jpg (75KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
cardID3362.jpg
75KB, 597x512px
Card ID 3362:
Thank you so much! Looks like the pen broke in transit, but maybe I can fix it up. I've been to Paymon's several times, and love their fesenjan so much!
>>
File: whitedaycard.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
whitedaycard.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Card ID: 562

Thank you so much for the card! The Viktor drawing is fantastic!
>>
>J from TX
Just making sure you got your card alright. It got delivered on the 9th.
>>
File: IMG_20170314_024502-821x608.jpg (87KB, 821x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170314_024502-821x608.jpg
87KB, 821x608px
>>9388549
Sure, it's your gift after all !

Also here's your stuff gulls, ready to be brought to the post office !
>>
>>9389633
Ahh thank you! You're very welcome!! I hope you have a happy White Day!
>>
JC from Australia: I'm still waiting on an item to come, so your gift will be mailed a little late. Sorry about that! From previous experience with the store, it should come by the end of this week. I'll keep an eye on the thread if you have any questions for me.
>>
>>9390025
All good, thank you for updating me!
>>
File: image.gif (53KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
53KB, 500x279px
>>9389619
Nooooo! I'm so sorry, I should've bubble wrapped it or something! If you don't mind, I will happily send you another little card and pen, I really like writing letters anyways. And that's aweome to hear, I love finding local gems like that.
>>
L from AUS, EC from CA, AG from AZ, I've posted your things and sent the tracking numbers to the organizers
>>
File: 20170314_145237.jpg (124KB, 920x305px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_145237.jpg
124KB, 920x305px
>>9385600
>1214
I am absolutely loving these recycled gifts, especially since I was sad I didn't get any cute wrapping paper for my White Day gifts. Now I have something to save for Christmas!
The dogs were less enthusiastic because there was nothing to interest them. Me, however, I'm still super excited over your other gifts and this Tiger & Bunny poster is the icing on the cake. I can't wait to get it framed and put it up beside my shrine! There's currently a Moriarty framed poster there now but I won't feel guilty a bit to relocate him for this one.

How in the world did you even manage to find a poster this old in this great a condition?!
>>
>>9390508
I went to the showing in LA. It's from my personal stash.
>>
File: tumblr_m41p9k0G7Q1qm18qco8_400.gif (820KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m41p9k0G7Q1qm18qco8_400.gif
820KB, 400x225px
>>9390535
Holy crap. I'm both in awe that you got to go and incredibly grateful that you sent me the poster. I'm definitely going to treasure it and now I really can't wait to get it framed and put up. I'll take pictures when I get it done and finish my T&B itabag to make the trinity of weeaboo complete.
>>
File: IMG_2995.jpg (2MB, 2553x2553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2995.jpg
2MB, 2553x2553px
>>9380521
Hi! HC from Mexico here!
I just wanted to thank you, I loved everything!!
>>
>>9390608
I was so excited I forgot to add, there was no ID.
>>
>>9390608
I'm so glad everything arrived in one piece. It was a lot of fun picking everything out for you! I completely forgot about the ID since I had it shipped from the SS, but the ID is #3914.
>>
>>9390625
Don't worry!!! Everything is just beyond awesome and lovely! I was on the ita-bag thread the other day and was thinking on making a Yuri on Ice ita bag! So the keychains are just perfect!
The address is actually from the place I work, and when they handled it to me, I was quite confused because I hadn't ordered anything in a while but the moment I opened it and saw the beret I remembered you asked for my head circumference!! I couldn't help myself but chuckled.
Thank you so much, anon!
>>
>>9390644
Good luck on your ita bag! FYI you can also insert the keychains into the clear base too for added versatility.
>>
Hey everyone,

I am MB from Australia, this is actually about the Secret Santa, and since no threat exists I was thinking of posting here. About a week ago I sent an email to neon elf (or whatever name she goes by these days) asking for an update on my grinched package since I'm supposed to be moving mid-April, and she had confirmed that I had been twice grinched for SS.

However, she hasn't replied to the email, and am wondering if she got a new email or if she disappeared off the face of the earth?

Any answers would be appreciated.

Cheers.
>>
I have a question, is the very first time I participate. Should we add the ID number to the unique ID form the moment we receive our gift/card, or should we wait until everything arrives?
>>
>>9390676
The person I assigned for you has not responded to me. So I cannot give you an answer.
>>
>>9387757
I've been out of town, but I see that I have a few packages on my doorstep! Is the gift ID for you 2426? If so, I have three packages from you!
>>
>>9390793
Yep! That's me, it looks like the order from Japan arrived then. I didn't have tracking so I didn't know when it would get there.
>>
Aaaaah, I found a paper saying my concierge was holding a package for me when I got back from school but it was too late to go get it, I'm dying of curiosity wondering if it's one of my White Day gifts
>>
File: 20170314_190453.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_190453.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
>>9390803
Oh. My. Gosh. This T&B haul is absolutely wondrous. I'm severely lacking in the plush department, and I'm always ecstatic to add doujinshi to my collection. The straps and thoughtful note made my day, too, and saving the best for last... I have actually always wanted those clear folders! I couldn't believe my eyes when I unwrapped them! That's some of my favorite art of them, and I always need more folders, anyway... I'll definitely send you an email with a more detailed response to your note, etc. Thank you so much again for going above and beyond with the Taibani merch! It was such a joy to unwrap it all and revel in the variety of gifts.

Gift ID #2426
>>
File: tumblr_mgoyz1o6jc1qipegvo1_400.gif (838KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgoyz1o6jc1qipegvo1_400.gif
838KB, 300x167px
>>9390870
I'm glad you like everything! I've got a set of clear folders as well and I plan on framing them since they're a matching couple set and I've got a team themed one for daily use. Don't care what anyone says about clear folders being cheap, they're best budget merch.
>>
>>9390739
So what happens at this stage?
>>
>>9390978
Sorry that happened to you anon, I wasn't involved in SS and I don't know what tier you were in, but I can send you a little care package if you would like.
>>
>>9390106
I'll happily take another letter, maybe we could be pen pals! But don't feel like you need to send a new pen along, accidents happen.
>>
Card ID 2862:
It was cute and I ate it and it was delicious! Thank you!
>>
File: ilove him.png (106KB, 205x208px) Image search: [Google]
ilove him.png
106KB, 205x208px
>>9391232
>>
ED in AZ and J in TX!
I'm so sorry this update is late! I ordered your gifts off Etsy and they haven't reached me yet! I updated the organizers. I'm so sorry for the delay!

And EJ in NV, DS in WA, and JS in IL, your cookie cards were shipped to you already! I thought it was the cutest, corniest idea for sending cards. I hope you like them, too! Sorry it wasn't more seagull related, I just thought it was a cute idea!
>>
>>9391232
I'm >>9391399!
What a coincidence!

omg that is a pure look of seagull horror
>>
>>9391399
I hear that Canada is having customs issues if you're shipping to or from it.
>>
File: 20170315_163328.jpg (4MB, 2120x2597px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_163328.jpg
4MB, 2120x2597px
I meant to post this yesterday on white day...ID #: 776

Thank you so much anon! The card made me squee with excitement the second I pulled it out. A collage of things I love put the biggest smile on my face, especially loved seeing Teddy on there! The postcard is amazing and the stickers are the perfect planner size. Thank you so much anon, everything really warmed my heart.
>>
>>9391399
ED here, it's no problem at all, thank you !!!
>>
File: IMG_20170315_1906041.jpg (2MB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_1906041.jpg
2MB, 4896x3672px
I love the Gilgamesh button! It is so snarky and shiny. It's perfect for my Itabag.

The sticker are nice extra touch. Thank you very much!
>>
>>9392966
>mfw I sent someone that very same Gilgamesh button but no stickers

Did it all come in a single package ?
>>
File: IMG_20170315_1903270.jpg (2MB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_1903270.jpg
2MB, 4896x3672px
>>9392966

This gift came in such a nondecript box but the innards are more glamorous that i could expect!
Earl grey tea is one of my utmost favorite beverages. I will certainly use these accessories in my coords. The handmade card is so playful and pleasing. Thank you for the Blue Badger badge, and thank very much for putting in the effort to search for legit merch! This fandom is a very loyal but its merch is so obscure.
>>
File: IMG_20170315_1859565.jpg (2MB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_1859565.jpg
2MB, 4896x3672px
>>9392969
Oh no. I just didnt have time to seperate my gifts when I took them to work. i very much regret not puttig them in seperate batches. I didnt have an app on my phone to make cute collages. Please do not think I am ungrateful for putting them together.

>>9392976
They came together with these cards which i am loving. Birbs are jerks but you aint one. I hope your white day aint glum. Thank you for the card, and for all the fun (salt-free)
>>
>>9392980
Oh no that came out wrong, I was just puzzled and worried that someone may have sent the same badge as me (I mean, if you put in on an itabag the more the merrier, but still). I'm very happy to know that you like it ! I just checked the tracking of your main gift and it apparently left my country and is on its way to you, the person who I talked to at the post office said you should get it around the beginning of next week
>>
File: IMG_20170315_1859178.jpg (2MB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_1859178.jpg
2MB, 4896x3672px
>>9392980
This pup left me in a huff. Its seems so butch n buff yet he is still very fluff. The stickers are so cute n detailed, it just makes want to flail and wailed, thank you furry much!
>>
>>9388650
EC here, I think I got your gift, I going to ahead and submit all the ids to the form.
>>
>>9390978
Hi, so I going to go ahead an reassign you to someone else. Hopefully they will be able to send you a gift. If not, I can send you one myself.
>>
SH of NSW, Aus! I've been waiting for one more thing to get to me before I ship out your order (Since international shipping is so expensive, I wanted to do it all in one go). Just posting here to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. All the rest of your stuff came though - so I'm just waiting on the one thing.
>>
>>9392993
Your poem is the best thanks I could have gotten.Happy White Day, gull.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Wow, you have no idea how happy you have made me! It was so fun to unwrap all the gifts, and the tea made the entire package smell amazing! Seriously, I could not have picked better stuff myself! I am totally freaking out over the Funassyi X Kapybarasan collab, since I didn't know they did one and I love both characters! The Cinnamoroll is so adorable and soft, and the accessories go perfectly with my wardrobe!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I'm so glad and am going to send you a card and little something as a thank you!
Gift ID: 2114
>>
>>9393153
Oh, forgot to add that I always look forward to that tea, hahaha. And your card was fantastic, I'm such a sucker for stickers and having the cute bird stickers just puts it over the top. I have it on display on the shelf in my room!
>>
>>9393009
I do hope so! It would have been the one with the Phoenix Wright item, coming from California. I sent a picture also of the drawing I made in the card to the helpers, so I hope that helps identify it!
>>
>>9389508
Thank you again! I really love everything! I'd love to definitely send something back to you soon. I don't believe I got you as a giftee so if you have some things you're interested in, perhaps you could post here and let me know when you can!
>>
File: P1180347.jpg (175KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
P1180347.jpg
175KB, 800x768px
JR (UK) and AM (ON), I got your gifts some time ago but have been too busy to post about them properly so I apologize!

Thank you both so much! JR, you seriously gave me so much stuff and I loved that you added so many personal touches and individually wrapped everything with such cute paper + the handmade card! I really like the CCS mirror and I actually recently bought those exact same cockatiel stickers, so good taste!

AM, I don't know if you remember but I sent you a card back in the 2015 SS/you were one of my santas. I believe you sent me tea that time too, and I'm glad to have more to try!
>>
MRV from Fr, your gift was sent yesterday! Hope it reach to you soon ~
>>
>>9393404
Aww, I can't wait ! I'll keep an eye on my mailbox !
>>
>>9390039
Hey there! Just letting you know that everything has arrived so I'll be sending it out by this weekend!
>>
>>9393393
AM here~ I thought your name looked familiar! :)
>>
>>9393247
I believe I have your mail, so if you'd prefer I could contact you through it? Thank you for being such a sweetheart!
>>
File: gudecree.jpg (149KB, 1085x565px) Image search: [Google]
gudecree.jpg
149KB, 1085x565px
>Li from Australia
Your card got finished being processed in your country and should be on its way to you now.

>Jai from TX
Uh.. your card got to you on the 9th so.. you know, if you could just let me know you got it alright?
>>
>>9393040
No worries, I know that shipping to and from Australia is ridiculously expensive, I will keep an eye on the mailbox!
>>
PM from Scotland, I sent your gift earlier this week! I hope it arrives safely, it might take a couple of weeks to get to you.
>>
AC from Spain in your items are on the way! I found something nice to match your Lolita coords!
>>
L from Australia, did you get my card yet? It should have arrived last week, hoping that it didn't get lost in the post.
>>
By the way, how does one get put on the whitelist ?
>>
>>9394834
The whitelist was for Christmas anons who sent all their packages and had their giftees confirm it.
>>
>>9394838
Will there be one for this gift exchange too, or is it only for the Secret Santa event ?
>>
>>9394845
Hope so but it seems to depend on whoever is running the event next time.
>>
I'm glad you both like everything!

>>9392976
The blue badger is supposed to be a pass case, but I'm sure you could use it for any kind of ita bag decoration. Enjoy the tea as well!

>>9393153
Looking around for Funassyi merch made me gain a bit of a soft spot for them! I hoped that you'd like the collab plush. Funassyi looks a bit like a dumpling, which I thought was cute.
>>
TG from MA, you should have every package minus 1 right now! That one will be there either Saturday or Monday. Feel free to open the packages you have since the one you're missing isn't the bulk of your gift.
>>
File: IMG_4550.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4550.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Forgot to post the two cards I got!
They are both beautiful and I loved the button and pic (respectively) tucked inside each!!!
>>
>>9395321
Also, could I get just like, a tutorial for the Dave card???? It was so beautifully decorated ahhhh
>>
File: _20170318_101349.jpg (215KB, 999x562px) Image search: [Google]
_20170318_101349.jpg
215KB, 999x562px
BF from the USA, and Anon from Australia.

Thank you for your gifts!
#2469 and #3662

I love the dragon ball card, it's super cute. In excited to try the strawberry tea. Hoping to find an occasion to drink it! I looked online at the website, I'm going to order more tea! They look so good!
>>
>>9393153
>Those wristcuffs
Gifter anon pls tell me where 2 cope
>>
File: gift.jpg (390KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gift.jpg
390KB, 1024x1024px
>>9395116
Ahhhh, I love my gift, thank you so much! I listed multiple characters because I know Batou specifically doesn't have a lot of merch, I didn't expect you to get a little something for each of them like you did, you really knocked it out of the park! The colors of the pillow actually match my couch nicely, but I can't decide if I want to keep it on my couch or on my bed, haha. The stickers are great, and the figure is adorable (and it is getting me hype for the new movie at the end of the month!) I'll keep my
eyes peeled for the last part, but I love what you got for me already! Thank you kind anon.

Gift ID #2514
>>
>>9395447
Glad you got the gift Anon! The tea and candy are some of my favourites, I hope you enjoy it!
>>
>>9395452
Hey anon, they're handmade but I do sell them. Email me and I'll link you if you're interested.
>>
File: IMG_0203.jpg (2MB, 2556x1917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
2MB, 2556x1917px
AM from CA thank you for your beautiful card! Such a great drawing. I loved it. I'll be sure to add your email! Happy white day!
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
EC from CA thank you for your gift! I loved the note you left and ate those chocorooms so fast after I took this picture haha. The art is beautiful and is going with my Lolita art! I hope you had a happy white day! ID# 1269
>>
File: IMG_1727.jpg (1MB, 3152x3152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1727.jpg
1MB, 3152x3152px
ID # 4014

I received this sweet sweet sweet mug today! Thank you so much for including three of my main husbandos! I now have something to drink whenever my boyfriend calls me thirsty
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (1MB, 1917x1438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
1MB, 1917x1438px
JG thank you for this gift. You are insanely generous and I didn't expect this much from you. I love everything. The bento box is perfect for my lunchbox for work! And hey even if you handing out a pillow case in there I loved everything! The pressed flowers were a great touch. Thank you thank you thank you!!! Gift ID#2338
>>
>>9396605
Wow, that's a cool gift !
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (97KB, 960x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
97KB, 960x650px
>>9396608
Wow engrish as a second language. *Even if you hadn't sent a pillow I would have still loved everything. * cannot type lol
>>
>>9396608
Oh man I have that bento box and it's amaaazing.
>>
File: Homu anon.jpg (80KB, 295x523px) Image search: [Google]
Homu anon.jpg
80KB, 295x523px
JG thank you for your lovely letter and the cute Homu drawing. I concur the new GiTS movie looks horrendous, my poor Batou! I've gone into denial and decided to refute the movies exsistence. I have indeed seen pics of your Derpy dress and it's adorable. Hope you had a great white day and received some lovely cards/gifts. ID# 1969
>>
>>9396605
I'm glad you like it! It was a lot of fun to put together!
>>
>>9385600
>>9392433
JR here, I'm so glad you both liked your cards, they were super fun to make!

>>9393393
I'm so happy you liked everything, once I started shopping I had a hard time stopping! You clearly have excellent taste in stickers. A belated happy white day to you!
>>
>>9392976
>>9392980
>>9392993
>>9393393
>>9395321
>>9396556
Glad to see your gifts arrived! Do any of you happen to have the ID numbers that came with these? Or, if any of you gifters recognize these gifts as those you sent, could you please reply with your ID?

I'm currently working on checking off to make sure everyone has gotten their gifts and I don't want to miss anyone!
Thanks so much and Happy White Day!
>>
File: 20170315_164616.jpg (4MB, 2117x2828px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_164616.jpg
4MB, 2117x2828px
ID: 2162
Thank you anon! I appreciate that you used some of your precious AP washi tape to make this card for me. And my white day did include relaxing and enjoying candy! Thanks again.
>>
>>9393544
And sent! It should hopefully arrive before Black Day!
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
ID 3738
Sorry I'm posting so late! Thank you!! I love the shirt, I've been wanting it for a long time. The kit kats were yummy as well and I'm glad you decided to look up BTS!
Happy late white day!!
>>
>>9397707
Mine is the 797 card. There wasn't a gift I'd sadly :/
>>
>>9397870
Ooh, thank you! Will post when it arrives, so excited!
>>
File: 20170319_115927.jpg (297KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
20170319_115927.jpg
297KB, 1000x750px
ID# 4114

Anon, I'm sorry I'm posting this so late! You can expect to receive a thank you note soon, too! I love this gift so much! The bag is lovely and it can fit so much in it! The earrings are gorgeous and I can't wait to wear them with a larme coord.
The round thing is a selfie light and I've been playing around with the light effects it makes!
(Not pictured is an adorable Gudetama keychain that is already on my key ring!)
Thank you so much, I'm so grateful! This is one of the best gifts I've ever gotten from these gift exchanges.
>>
File: 20170312_121605.jpg (481KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20170312_121605.jpg
481KB, 1500x1125px
>>9399106
ID# 1262
I'm late posting this one, too! I believe this was a very generous card! It was a lovely rabbit post card with a bunch of delicious candies, a cell phone strap with a little fuzzy pom pom, two face masks, and a heart brooch!
I'm especially excited to try the masks, I've never had that brand before. Thank you so much!
>>
File: 20170320_095112.jpg (451KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_095112.jpg
451KB, 1125x1500px
>>9399116
ID# 1769
I also received a lovely card for White Day! The art on the front is a seagull with a bow surrounded by a bunch of menhera motifs. And the stickers are puffy stickers featuring Peter Rabbit! I just about cried, they're so cute!
This Anon made me the loveliest card for the Christmas exchange as well! (I can't remember if I posted it, but I was so blown away, I should have.) She made a personalized card with illustrations of flowers geared to fit the interests that I listed! Thank you so much!
>>
File: 20170313_223033.jpg (302KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_223033.jpg
302KB, 1000x750px
>>9399119
And outside of the gift exchange, one of my lovely seagull friends sent me this Australian care package featuring the best of South Australia's fire fighters and literal points of snacks! She left little hand written notes on each of the snacks with a description! So now I've got the problem of trying to ration them out so I don't eat them all right now...
(And of course the calendar is now hanging up at work!)
>>
Gift ID 614: I can't wait to get my car washed so I can put the decals on! The Sailor Pluto charm has been inserted into my phone, and the tea is just in time for me to get a sore throat. Those gummies are some of my favorite candies ever! Thank you so much!
>>
>>9395321
I'm really glad you liked it!
>>9397707
>>9395321
The ID for the one on the left is 762
>>
>>9397707
Bottom right card was from me. Gift ID: 1069
>>
File: IMG_20170320_215704.jpg (532KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_215704.jpg
532KB, 1024x768px
Super late reply but thank you so much!! The strap was Vegeta so there's no need to worry! Also the card is adorable, I don't mind getting memed on if it's in kindness aha
Gift ID 2138
>>
File: 2017-03-21 20.39.01.jpg (3MB, 2981x1676px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-21 20.39.01.jpg
3MB, 2981x1676px
Gift ID 2714

Thank you so much for the socks!! They will fit right in my wardrobe~ In the lovely card you mentioned snacks but there wasn't any in the parcel? Again thank you!!
>>
AM from ONT, I bought a little something last minute, it will arrive directly to you!
>>
File: IMG_20170321_195833.jpg (2MB, 3286x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_195833.jpg
2MB, 3286x2432px
ID #626

Hi AG and thanks for the gifts ! The notepad is so, so cute and will surely be of great use, and the Harvest Moon necklace is super cool ! Funnily enough, we were both in the Skype chat and you've got a card from me on its way to you (hope you'll like it !)
>>
>>9400990
I'll look forward to it!
>>
>>9401574
I'm really really ashamed for my country's postal system, it's taking so long to reach you and my card anons.

Please JF from NC, and ME from WA please hang a little more!. Eventhough I sent both cards tracked don't know why they are taking so long.
>>
>>9401272
Edit : according to tracking it's in your mailbox right now !
>>
>>9401683
Hey, it's alright. Just glad you sent one. Didn't get any from Christmas.
>>
File: IMG_20170321_230858.jpg (197KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_230858.jpg
197KB, 1024x768px
A cookie card!! I loved it!! Getting a snack in the mail was a nice pick me up after work

Gift ID 2876
>>
File: IMG_20170321_231054.jpg (435KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_231054.jpg
435KB, 1024x768px
Nailed the hudbando 10/10 I love me a hot dad and cute drawing!! Also thank you for the candy!!!

Gift ID 1976
>>
>>9400795
!!
I must have forgotten to post them! I'll send another package with snacks!
>>
>>9400171
So glad it came safely and that the strap was indeed Vegeta! Hopefully you can enjoy everything!
>>
File: r8fx38j9.png (4MB, 1500x1110px) Image search: [Google]
r8fx38j9.png
4MB, 1500x1110px
ID#414

Dear AC,
This is the best, no, YOU are the best. How does it feel to have such god-tier skill in gift-giving ? Seriously, every single thing in your package is great, you've really gone above and beyond ! The bows are super cute, I'm always in need of hairties and the kiwi ones are so cool, the little markers will be perfect for my schoolwork, I'm wearing the seagull pendant right now because damn, it's super neat ! The mold is so nice and so full of details, I can't wait to use it ! I assume the rabbit things are bags and that I have to tie the ears ? They're real cute. The candy looks super tasty (especially that watermelon lollipop, cause I love everything watermelon-flavored. I'm going to look for these next time I go visit my granpa in Spain) and I'm curious about that japanese candy, and the lipgloss is both cute and smells nice ! Are the little pastel clips supposed to be worn in my hair too ? I'm afraid to use them wrong and risk losing them !
I opened the gifts from smallest to biggest and that was the right choice because your last gift BLEW ME AWAY, seriously. I was like "Oh neat, a T-shirt ! Wonder what's on i- OH MY GOD". I'm going to treat it as if it were the 7th wonder. Now I know what I'm going to wear when I bring my itabag to conventions ! This is so, so great. And there's so little stuff of him without his helmet, too !
I loved your card, that drawing of Stahl in the Dashcon ballpit is 10/10 ! What were the odds of you being a fellow Gabranth fan, and a FF6 fan on top of that ? Who's your favorite character ? Thank you again for all these wonderful gifts and I wish you lots of happy times too !
>>
File: IMG-20170322-WA0000.jpg (394KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170322-WA0000.jpg
394KB, 3264x1836px
Card ID#1983

Received my card thanks! I loved your salt illustration and also the chocolate, amazed that it didn't melt getting to Australia! I hope that you had a happy White Day anon!
>>
File: IMG-20170322-WA0002.jpg (401KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170322-WA0002.jpg
401KB, 3264x1836px
>>9386537
Gift #2438

Anon, your second parcel came in, they are so pretty! I'm looking forward to wearing them out. I can really see that you were really thoughtful about my list so Thank you for a lovely White Day!
>>
>>9399119
Aw anon i'm so happy that you were happy with your cards i'm blushing a little bit! Hopefully we'll meet again in another exchange.

Just a quick ask if my gifter is here, i'm JR from UK and I haven't heard from you in a couple weeks. If there's some kind of delay please let me know so I don't mark you as a grinch! Thanks.
>>
File: 66349-large-187480.gif (987KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
66349-large-187480.gif
987KB, 600x337px
>>9403355
I'm jumping in my room of excitement anon!! You made me 1000% happy you like everything, <3
The bags are cute envelopes for cookies, because I read you like bakery. Btw I also have some clips and use not only on my hair, also to adornate my outfit or bag (just to give you ideas!)

Yes, I went crazy when I read you like FF6 and also Gabranth ! My fav FF6 character is Celes without any doubt, I ADORE her !
>>
>>9403461
Oooh awesome, I'm going to use them next time I bake cookies to bring to a convention then ! I'll try to think of ways to use the clips elsewhere than in my hair too. And good taste, Celes is great !
>>
Card ID 3569: I gotta step my card game up! My fiance saw this and got jealous. Thank you so much!
>>
>>9385568
I'm so sorry, I just saw this!
>>9399106
Was this from you? I loved it! Please expect your thank you note in the mail maybe Monday at the latest!
>>
>>9399116
You're welcome. Those mask are my favorite, especially the apple. They do wonders for my combination skin.
>>
>>9402623
I hope that's not too much bother, thank you!
>>
>>9403380
So glad you got them because I was starting to get worried with how long tracking was taking! I'm really glad you like them.
>>
ID #3062 from France: I received your package on Tuesday but I've been really busy/exhausted with a new job so I haven't had a chance to post a pic yet, I'll try to do it tomorrow. Regardless, I loved your art and the note you left me, as well as the cute con swag! I really appreciate it.
>>
>>9399327
>>9401272
I'm really glad these found you both ok! It's funny how we ended up being matched together, isn't it?

If A from CA could let me know she received her card, I'd really appreciate it! It should have gotten to you on Friday.

NS from Canada: Your card just cleared customs and should be delivered soon!
>>
>mfw NINE days passed between "Your parcel has left the country of origin" and "Your parcel has arrived in the destination country"

Did the Post decide deliver stuff by swimming across the Atlantic or what ?

Anyways, EC from CA, your parcel had finally reached your continent is is currently going through customs. Hope it reaches you soon ! L from AUS, tracking still says "package has left the country of origin" but since things finally moved for EC it might finally arrive someday ? If by Tuesday nothing has happened I'll call the post office to ask wtf they're doing.
>>
>>9407008
*HAS finally reached
*AND is going through
Wow, my ESL is showing
>>
File: IMG_20170322_002149.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_002149.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>9405972
Wow sorry I am so slow but I loved this so much! Thanks again
>>
File: Seagull White Day.jpg (112KB, 673x454px) Image search: [Google]
Seagull White Day.jpg
112KB, 673x454px
Thank you so much for this wonderful package! I actually squealed a little bit when I opened it. I've been thinking of getting one of those milk t-shirts for ages and I'm so excited to read Knights of Sidonia... just wow anon, I'm completely blown away! The plush kyubey and madoka merch have already been added to my mado/homu shrine.

I'm ever so sorry I thought you had grinched me, the box mysteriously appeared outside my flat while I was at work party last night. The signed for label was still intact as well, so god knows where it's been! Thanks again anon, and I thought your drawing was really sweet. ID# 3414
>>
>>9398688
Anyone know where to get this shirt? Love me some Pun Pun.
>>
>>9408077
Glad you liked it !
>>
>>9408123
I'm so happy you liked it anon!
I was really worried that I hadn't put enough in there

and I apologise for the lateness, I was having some issues as well as having no free time whatsoever so I only got to send it away quite recently

Again, apologies that the drawing looks like a 13 year old weeb did it, I'm definitely not known for my artistic talents. Hopefully it gave you a giggle though
>>
File: IMG_3218.jpg (2MB, 2440x2440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3218.jpg
2MB, 2440x2440px
ID 4162
Oh my god, anon. This is the most beautiful card I've ever seen. Thank you so much!!! You really left me speachless.
I loved my card so much I showed it to my best friend!!!

If you don't mind I would love to send you something too!!!
>>
EC from CA, tracking says your package is waiting for you at the post office !
>>
>>9410277
I had the same anon and hooooot damn their card making skill!
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (1MB, 1917x2556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
1MB, 1917x2556px
This is a late post I got this a few weeks ago. I'd number 914.
I'm not sure what the wire things are supposed to be?
>>
>>9411122
When I pulled out of the envelope I felt so ashamed of what I sent to my card anons, this card is beyond amazing and this anon is super talented.
>>
ID:1962

Thanks for the cute letter & drawing! I gotta say, your taste in stationary is A+. I also look forward to trying the chocolate (which thankfully arrived in Australia without melting) !

>>9403671
I'm really glad you liked the card! I was honestly a bit nervous since this was my first time doing an exchange like this, haha. Happy belated white day to you!
>>
>>9410870
What? But I have recieved no notice of it. I will look it asap.
>>
>>9411328
The exact terms are "Your parcel could not be delivered. It will be made available in the addressee's post office"

It's weird that you didn't get a notice of attempted delivery though ?
>>
>>9411174
The cute stuff on the right? I'd wrap up cords with them, heck even good bags like bread and chips.
>>
File: mE-vq4kuKtHCW-tdoHLczCQ.jpg (7KB, 225x217px) Image search: [Google]
mE-vq4kuKtHCW-tdoHLczCQ.jpg
7KB, 225x217px
>>9411174
The wire things are cord holders. I use them for my headphones so they don't get tangled up.
>>
>>9411349
>>9411491
Thanks! I was very confused and my gull went off my wish list and these weren't on there.
>>
I'm stressing because I paid extra for international priority mail and the tracking is coming up as "awaiting shipment" even though I already dropped off the package. I mailed domestic items (unrelated to this gift exchange) on the same day which all have their tracking updated. Why did you specifically choose to fuck up this package, USPS? I might have to go talk to my local post office. Sorry, SH from Aus - I'm hoping it was just a mistake and they forgot to scan it when they received it.
>>
File: pd.gif (891KB, 465x265px) Image search: [Google]
pd.gif
891KB, 465x265px
>>9410277
>>9411122

I am so glad you both loved your cards. I have always enjoyed crafts, I find it quite stress relieving. You are more than welcome to send me something. That is so sweet, thank you so much!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Card ID 669 and Card ID 2762
Just recieved both of these today! I'm so happy with them, and reading them absolutely made my day!
669, your character drawings are adorable and the postcards and stickers are such a nice touch! The Sonic one made me laugh, I have a Sonic air freshener that I was gifted a while back as a joke, now I can display both of them together hahahaha!
7262, I'm so glad to hear from you again! Your regretsy picture inside made me laugh really hard, and the stickers and washi tape inside are adorable. I can't wait to come and cuddle all the Australian animals someday!
Thank you both so much again!
>>
File: DSC_0004.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0004.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Apologies for the delay in posting.

Thank you to all of my gulls. This is my 2nd year of participating in cgl gift exchanges, and each year the quality of gift content has gotten so much more fun and personalised.

I do feel guilty for falling behind on the trend.

Thank you everyone who has participated. It's truly been a fun experience.

I love the wax seal, I'm excited for an opportunity to use it. I love everything, you've all been so lovely. I was super surprised to see the Goku key chain. I'm definitely going to use it when I finally buy wallet.

#3662, #814, #3014
>>
>>9412112
It's OK anon, I appreciate that you are shipping all the way to Australia! I will certainly let you know when your gift arrives!
>>
ME from TA, USA. The postcard is finally in transit to your state! I'm crossing my fingers so you'll receive it next week!
JF from NC, USA. Your postcard left my country on March 23th and is now waiting in the USPS customs office to be sorted.
AM from ONT, CA. Same with your package, it left my countrie's customs on March 15th, since then has been stuck and being waiting to be sorted.
>>
>>9411341
I picked it up! Holy shit, you are ingenous.I'll post more about it later. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9413167
I am so glad that you too see the immense humor inherent in Sonic the Hedgehog. I really enjoyed drawing your fav characters!
>>
>>9413957
Glad to know it reached you all right and that you like it !
>>
Seeing this thread makes me wish I joined for white day. Hopefully next time I can join! Everything looks so cute and so much fun.
>>
ID# 2776
This is JS from CA. Just wanted to let you know that I got your card in the mail yesterday! I'm leaving for a con today and didn't snap a picture but I wanted to let you know your card brightened my day! I'll post a picture later. Thank you.
>>
File: 17-03-30-21-54-33-011_deco.jpg (662KB, 1348x1912px) Image search: [Google]
17-03-30-21-54-33-011_deco.jpg
662KB, 1348x1912px
#ID3626

Thank you for EVERYTHING! I really like all, but your letter was pure love, is my favorite gift <3 I cannot wait to use those bows <3 (maybe on a twin tails, with some blackxnavy old styled coord?)
Also I frigging LOVE tea, I cannot wait to taste them too ! (Wow you ship from so far away) I need more goths here, almost everything turned into classic! But at least some sweet lolitas survived </3

Have a great day anon !
>>
>>9413585
OK. Thanks for the update!
>>
Hey AB from CA, this is JG from IL and I got rematched with you! Give me a bit and I'll put your gift together. If you want I can send you tracking when it's available! I'll try to go hard to make it up to you!
>>
>>9405976
Still waiting to hear if #662 made it to A in CA...
>>
>>9415946
I'm glad that the bows arrived safely and that you like your gift anon! An old school coord would be great, especially if you break out the rocking horse shoes! I'm happy that you liked my letter, if you like we can be Lolita penpals!
>>
ME from TA, USA the tracking says that you have already received it
JF from NC, USA your card has cleared US customs so it won't be too long for you to receive it.
AM from Canada, both packages are taking ages! One of them is from Canada so I don't know why it's taking so long!! I've already messaged the store with this issue. The second package is still waiting to be sorted.

Cheers!
>>
J from TX and ED from AZ, please expect your packages by Friday! I'm sorry to post them so late, the gifts I has shipped to me finally got here and I just got then out!
>>
>>9421420
I'd love a tracking number when available thanks!
>>
>>9421842
ED here thank you I'm super excited!! I've been checking my PO box every day or two, I'm glad I didn't miss it

SM from California ( #1314 but I forgot to put the number in your package) and AM ( #1362, card) from Canada, I'm sorry that I sent your items out so late but I hope they have arrived by now or in a couple days!
>>
File: 1180463.jpg (93KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
1180463.jpg
93KB, 600x571px
LT, your gift came as a bit of a shock as I hadn't been expecting any packages, but I want to thank you so, so much! I liked very much what you gave me last time and am even more in love with this cup. Thinking about it now, you must be able to see a lot of beautiful and unique birds every day. (Please tell me that cockatiels roosting on power lines really is a common occurence!)

I'm also ecstatic you gave me more vegemite (I was hoping it would be so), and the snacks are also a very welcome addition.

Your wrapping and card were very cute as well...overall, I was very touched!
>>
ID # 3369

Thank you so much for this card & the adorable stationery, anon! Marron Cream was actually my favorite character as a kid, so I may have squee'd a bit from nostalgia when I opened this. I'm really keen to try the tea when winter hits in Aus, too!
>>
>>9423763
I'm so happy you like the cup! I felt extremely worried that getting you two cups in a row was kinda pushing it..but once I saw the Kookaburra print, I absolutely had to get it.

I live in a suburban area, so I don't see many birds on the power lines. There are a fair amount of seagulls and magpies in my area.

I do see a fair bit of cockatiels in my local park during summer though.

>>9400795
I still haven't forgotten you! I haven't had much time lately, but I will be sending snacks your way shortly!
>>
File: 20170406_081334.jpg (313KB, 785x882px) Image search: [Google]
20170406_081334.jpg
313KB, 785x882px
Thank you so much, HC! I love all the Hanayo things~ Probably going to put the stickers on my laptop. The art is super cute, as well!
>>
are we going to start a new thread?
>>
File: 20170407_135408.jpg (172KB, 906x552px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_135408.jpg
172KB, 906x552px
>Gift ID: 1662

Thank you so much for the card! I love the drawing you did of Haruka and the lolita art is so cute!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
i didn't see a gift ID but thank you so much for your card anon! i did love the poem and the stickers are adorable!
>>
>>9422062
Also SM from California, your package should've arrived Monday! I hope you received it!!!
>>
File: 2017-04-08_21.54.01.jpg (487KB, 1035x582px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-08_21.54.01.jpg
487KB, 1035x582px
ID #3814
Anon, I got your fairy-kei gift and it was amazing!! I was having such a crappy week and I can't believe how many nice items you got me. And the shipping was so expensive, thank you for sending your gift to such a far away country! I definitely want to send you a thank you gift but sadly lost your address, can I ask Heart Sprite for your address again? I can't wait to wear out my new fairy kei outfit!!
>>
Does anyone remember that the mexican grinch initials were from secret santa 2015?
>>
>>9427787
SMM
>>
>>9425965
>>9424731
I'm so glad you received it and liked it!!!
>>
So... new thread when?
>>
>>9429519
>>9427787
>>9426819
>>9426208
New thread >>9429539
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.