[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Day Gift Exchange 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 1485392638385.jpg (508KB, 1193x726px) Image search: [Google]
1485392638385.jpg
508KB, 1193x726px
>Old Thread:
>>9377643

REQUIREMENTS:
> Send your items by the mailing deadlines.
> Email the organizers your mailing receipt(s) / tracking
> POST PICTURES in thread on CGL with Unique ID number
> Use only initials of the names when trying to communicate on the thread
>Fill out the Unique ID Form when you receive a gift/card.

IMPORTANT DATES:
>Domestic Shipping Deadline: March 1
>Domestic Grinch Check: March 14 (White Day)
>International Shipping Deadline: March 14
>International Grinch Check: April 14 (Black Day)
>>
I am curious as to how many people are yet to receive their gifts / cards..

I myself am still waiting on one gift which has apparently been shipped
>>
>>9429601
I'm waiting for a card, but I'm currently out of town and will be back a little after the 14th. Not sure what I should do regarding Grinch check
>>
>>9429601
Still waiting for a gift, too.
>>
TG from MA did you ever receive the third gift? I'm worried that it got lost in the mail since it was returned to me the first time.
>>
>>9429601
Still waiting for one card too. But I'm international and my country's postal has been so slowly lately.
>>
File: IMG_0387.jpg (1MB, 2880x3840px)
IMG_0387.jpg
1MB, 2880x3840px
Got my card a little too little while ago but it took a moment to pay sorry! ID # 1669
>>
Dear SM of CA,
Your items arrived, but the box for one of your gifts is all banged up, so I'll have to wrap it up in bubble wrap instead. I've been swamped in work lately, but I should be able to make enough time to ship your gift out by the end of the week.
>>
I feel a little discouraged but I guess that's what I signed up for. International gifts don't come with tracking unless you pay out of your wazooo for.
>>
EC from CA, is everything all right ? You said you'd received my gift but you haven't posted any pictures
>>
AB from CA I shipped your gift!
>>
>>9433510
>a month after international shipping deadlines
Why do people do this
>>
>>9433548
because I'm getting a gift for a grinched girl, numbnuts
>>
>>9426819
Sorry for the late response! I was at a con this past weekend and I haven't been able to check this thread due to travel. I'm so glad you liked everything. Honestly, I was a little worried because I'm not super familiar with fairy-kei/yumekawaii so I didn't want to send you anything you couldn't use.

Feel free to ask Heart Sprite for my address! I'm just happy that everything got to you safely and that you didn't hate anything.
>>
File: 7.png (2MB, 1392x1036px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
2MB, 1392x1036px
Apologies for the delay I was waiting until I got some more items to add to my shrine to get a good collection pictures.

Thank you so much for the card. Your art is so good. I did not expect any seagull fandom stuff. You made me smile when I saw your card posted earlier. I could not wait to get it in the mail.

I am in dire need of more Umineko stuff and would love to gush about the series with you. I would love to see what kind of things you are in to.
>>
File: 6.png (2MB, 1587x895px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
2MB, 1587x895px
>>9434581
Here it is inside my collection, right next to my R07 autograph. I'll have them both framed side by side one day.

I'm so happy that the keychain is doublesided.
>>
>>9432603
Is this you, if so holy shit. You are amazing as I mentioned earlier.

I was waiting until I got this Gilgamesh figurine in the mail to make this display. the only thing left for me to get/make is the actual ita-bag and then I can really get this party going.

Like you generosity and this whale, I had to resize this picture 3 times in order to post this.
>>
File: IMG_20170414_0818536.png (2MB, 1224x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_0818536.png
2MB, 1224x918px
>>9434593
Are you crazy, the packaging was amazing, everything arrived safely tucked inside the ita-whale's stomach. The gifts kept pouring out of it illgotten (like its ill-dressed counterpart) stomach. Sorry I couldn't fit the whale into the picture.

Your art is so nice, I'm a huge fan of watercolor style.
>>
File: 2.png (787KB, 657x795px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
787KB, 657x795px
>>9434598
I haven't heard of candle of the sea but you nailed it with the Bride Stories, another one of my favorites. I look forward to checking that out.

Thank you for the stuff animals, can badge ( I dont' have this one!!!) the post its and the trading cards.

I never thought of getting the cards for my ita bag, this opens up so many possibilities for display. Thank you and Thank you again!
>>
AM from Canada, H from Mexico here, I was wondering if have you already received your second gift?
>>
File: 20170415_210751.jpg (635KB, 1860x1046px)
20170415_210751.jpg
635KB, 1860x1046px
>>9435914
I have! I apologize for the lateness of posting a photo. It's been a crazy last few days.

And thank you to L from AZ! I loved my card and will try to write a reply as soon as I can!
>>
>>9435925
So glad you've received it!!!
>>
>>9429796
Sorry for the late response, but no I haven't. I last checked my PO Box two days ago, on Saturday.
>>
>>9433510
Part 1 arrived yesterday! I'm slammed with work this week so I will wait for the 2nd one to arrive to post pictures!
>>
>>9434593
>>9434598
>>9434603

I'm so happy you like it ! I was the one who sent you the Gilgamesh can badge from earlier, and I can't wait to see your itabag ! And yeah, cards can be a cool way to fill space if you arrange them nicely. Hope you'll like Cradle of the Sea and again, I'm very happy to know everything was to your liking !
>>
>>9439994
Box #2 is shipped! I finally made it to the post office before it closed after work!! It should arrive in 3-5 days.
I was in a rush and forgot to put the letter in it so I'm going to say here, if you don't like it feel free to do whatever you want with it. It's yours!
>>
File: WD.jpg (806KB, 4000x3000px)
WD.jpg
806KB, 4000x3000px
>>9441308
Thank you so much JG! I really love everything and didn't expect this much! I also enjoyed the nice wrapping and note, I agree that one of the worst parts of being grinched is the waiting, but your gift made up for it tenfold!
>>
>>9445253
JG is top tier gifter, honestly.
>>
>>9445253
Yay I'm so glad! If the dress doesn't suit you feel free to resell it, choosing stuff for someone else isn't always exact to their taste so I won't be offended or anything! It's the 2015 ver pocket embroidery.
This exchange has been really fun and it made happy to participate. I hope I see yall again in the next one
>>
So.... how many of us is still waiting for something? I'm only waiting for a card.
>>
>>9447235
Still waiting for a card but I got two gifts so eh, I'm fine if it never arrives
>>
>>9447235
Never got my second gift here
>>
>>9447235
Still waiting on a gift
>>
>>9447235
I can't tell if I'm getting two gifts or not-? I signed up for a $20 for one person and I'm not sure if I'm getting two people back or one.

also I think my giftee is out of the country. her snack item may be ruined now unless it's waiting inside. I'm nervous.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.