[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make-up General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 28

File: 1934_2_C.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1934_2_C.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Just found some unedited photos on Kera website, thought they would be great to start some discussions.

>Did you ever fell into the everyone-looks-perfect-except-me trap?
>If yes, How did you get your confidence back?
>Any Expectation vs Reality make-up story?
>>
File: 1934_3_C.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1934_3_C.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9327425
For me, I know magazine photos are unrealistic because no one would put an imperfect close-up to sell you cosmetics, yet I still treated them as goals (that could not be achieved)

This photo made me realise even the perfect looking models, with make-up done by professionals (well, not as professional as high-end magazines of course), they are not porcelain dolls. They're just girls with make-up.

Mini blog over, will post the rest of the images.
>>
File: 1934_C.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1934_C.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9327426
>>
File: 1934_4_C.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1934_4_C.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9327427
>>
This is a touch off topic, but I wanted to know if gulls do their makeup before or after putting on jfash/cosplay/etc in order to avoid getting makeup on clothes. If the neck of the dress or shirt I'm wearing is large enough, I try to shimmy into it backwards, but otherwise I just very gingerly cover my face with my hands to protect the neckline of whatever I'm putting on. If anyone has better methods of tricks, please share!
>>
File: 1779_C.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1779_C.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9327428
A few more regular make-up shots
>>
File: 1523_C.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1523_C.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9327430
>>
File: 1485_C.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1485_C.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9327432
>>
File: snuggie.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
snuggie.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9327429
I tend to do it after I'm dressed. I protect my clothes by putting a bathrobe on backwards like pic related.
>>
>>9327429
i typically do my makeup and then dress, so when i have clothes that can't be put on from the bottom up, i put a tissue over my face and shimmy in

the first time i went to AP they had special paper face-covers of sorts to prevent makeup from getting onto the garment as you put it on, so i took inspiration from that!
>>
>>9327426
>>9327427
This really helped anon. I often wonder why I can't look 'social media good' despite complements irl on my skin or minimal makeup. The models still look great to me unedited, they actually look human
>>
>>9327425
I always thought that I was fucking up with foundation because of soft focus settings, but then I saw a blog of unedited celeb makeup and I realized that we're all just playing that blur your pores and fine lines away game. Pic related is Katy Perry.
>>
>>9327426
many of the japanese models you posted, if not all of them, do their own makeup.
>>
>>9327429
I'll put on anything that requires going over my head before doing makeup. Usually this is just my shirt (+undergarments obviously).
I'm pretty good about not getting product on my shirts but inversely I always get powder all over my pants.
>>
Weird question but is there anything you can do to make the creases on the outsides of your nostrils less dark/apparent (where your nose meets your cheek)? Like a filler or makeup technique?

>inb4: those are natural, everyone has them, etc.
I don't care.
>>
>>9327865
Nasolabial folds, anon. Afaik, all you can do is get fillers if they bother you that much.
>>
>>9327865
Try a shimmery highlighting pen on them. The shimmer will refleact the light and make them look less apperant. But don't use too much cos then it becomes obvious and you'll look stupid.
>>
so I have really heavy hooded lids and I've never successfully been able to do my eye makeup before the fuck do I do?
I wanna do that kawaii big eye makeup too
>>
I haveyellow-undertoned skin and bright blue eyes,so dark makeup makes me look like I've freshly crawled out of a grave, and pastel makeup makes me look like gollum.
Do any other seagulls have this problem/advice?
>>
>>9327429
I just kept the face shield I got when I went to baby. Stuffed it in my pocket when I was done trying things on.

Not like they wanted it back.
>>
>>9327425
Absolutely. It was really bad this time last year, when I was trying to get better at makeup because of breakouts and the scarring I got from them.

Oddly enough, watching makeup videos on youtube helped a lot. There's practically an entire sub-genre of makeup tutorials for people with skin problems, and seeing people be so honest about their acne and scarring made me feel way more normal.
>>
>>9327922
Use a purple primer.
>>
File: IMG_9169.png (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_9169.png
1B, 486x500px
So what do people think of the kyshadows and Kylie lip kits?
>>
>>9327917
Eyelid tape works perfectly fine for any kind of hooded lids.
>>
>>9327428
>>9327427
>>9327426
>>9327425
>>9327430
>>9327432

Do I have shit standards? Their skin looks incredible. Nearly no wrinkles. Wtf.
>>
>>9328066
I have a few of the lip kits and while I really like them, a lot of the shades are very similar and they come off super easily with food. I've heard that Colourpop is basically the same and cheaper.
>>
>>9327429
I put on tops or anything I'll need to pull over on first. I don't generally have a problem with makeup falling on my clothes as I'm applying so I don't think much about it. My friend wears a zip-up hoodie on over her cos as she applies her makeup though so I would consider doing that if I was wearing something all white maybe.
>>
>>9327429
I put on tops first if it has to go over my head, but if I forget, I just put a plastic bag over my head, and then put the shirt on. That way any makeup on my face will smudge on the bag and not the shirt. It's standard to do this in fitting rooms in Japan (that's where I learned this).
>>
>>9327429
I do if after I'm dressed. I also protect my clothes by putting a bath towel around me as if I was wearing a cloak. Looks ridiculous but keeps everything clean.
>>
>>9328078
Nah, they look ridiculously good. Safe to say that surgery was involved, at least for misako.
>>
>>9328133
>I just put a plastic bag over my head
Lmfao. Do you also inhale?
>>
>>9327502
Wow, this makes me feel loads better about my skin. I have prominent pores and no amount of "just washing my face" will make them go away. However, I use chemical exfoliants and that helps a lot.

>>9327865
Be careful to not contour or apply blush in or too close above that area. Highlighting like >>9327890 can help too.
>>
>>9328278
Or just good genetics
>>
Could I get some recommendations for bb-creams?
Also, what else do I need to use with bb-creams? Primer, concealer, powder? Or can you skip some of them?
>>
>>9328280
It is possible to not be retarded, anon
>>
>>9328505
I love that I even tried to preface it in a light hearted way but you still managed to take it too seriously and respond as if I wasn't finding it amusing to begin with.
>>
>>9328565
>I came out to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked right now
>>

No. I thought I was ugly and bad at make up, along with 90% of the world's population.

I know I answered no, but similar to you OP, it was seeing unedited pics that helped. Not in the way of "oh it's fine everyone is actually hideous". It was more that I realised I too could do a bit of shooping to make myself look better.
>>
>>9328278
>the words of a salty haggard white girl
>>
>>9328631
Found the ashy black girl
>>
>>9328975
There's the scathing Hispanic girl.
>>
>>9328631
>I'm salty because plastic surgery is more common in asian countries
the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>9328573
Cool meme, oldfag.
>>
>>9328451
I like Holika Holika's Petit BB line. It's inexpensive and it works really well for my needs. There's a few different types in the line so you can get the one based on your skin needs.

Whether you need primer, concealer, or powder will depend on your skin and the environment. Have you worn makeup before? Did you find that it looked like your makeup had faded by the end of the day? How much coverage are you looking for? Any problem areas? Redness, acne, dark circles etc...
>>
>>9328986
That's hardly an oldfag meme.

[spoiler](unless that was the joke here? If so, ignore me)[/nospoilersoncgl]
>>
>>9327502
Girl look how orange you look girl
>>
File: 1485199683165.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1485199683165.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Just caking up on foundation and concealer won't make your skin look flawless. Make-up works in layers, so you have to pinpoint what the problems in your skin are, and work accordingly. Also skincare plays a big part in it, since it's easier to get smooth, flawless looking skin with makeup once you have an appropriate skincare routine as a base.

I really recommend checking Pony Makeup at youtube, she uses a lot of different products and techniques, so you can pick up some helpful tips from there. She's also done a myriad of other videos (including skincare), but they're scattered across different channels.
>>
>>9328985
that's korea, not japan sweetie
>>
>>9328278
You're a moron
>>
>>9327429
I do it after getting dressed, as otherwise I can't judge the correct level of intensity for the outfit. Make-up that looks great when I'm sat around in my pants tends to look basic and washed out once my coord is on. This goes double if I'm wearing a wig that's different to my natural hair colour.

I'd like to think that people who always do make-up before putting their outfit on are just really good at judging what looks will look right with what outfit without a visual reference, but I suspect a lot of them just do the same look every time without varying it to fit what they're wearing.
>>
>>9328078
For Misako it's unusual, since she's pretty old, but it's pretty normal to have no wrinkles at the age of the other models. I mean, I'm white and in my late twenties and I don't have wrinkles yet, with decent genetics and a decent lifestyle it's not hard.
>>
>>9327432
Those circle lenses plus the perfectly round circles of blush look so uncanny valley before photoshop.

>>9327425
Everyone around me was filtering/editing their pics in subtle ways, I wasn't.
Started editing my pics so cgl wouldn't shit on me, nobody IRL cared anyway.
>>
File: 1444127174778.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1444127174778.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>9328278
What? Misako is haggard as fuck in comparison to other brand models - That is to say, she looks her age compared to the others who are in their early twenties.

She doesn't have wrinkles yet, but she has that telltale 'soft' skin that's lost it's elasticity with age.

I'm not sure if most of /cgl/ do have shit standards, or if they're just up Misako's ass because she's 'the original loli model.'
>>
File: 31nALUuLPRL[1].jpg (1B, 486x500px)
31nALUuLPRL[1].jpg
1B, 486x500px
Any recommendations for trusted sites to get fancy false eyelashes from? I'm looking for falsies with pearl/droplet accents at the ends of the lashes. Amazon has a few results, but I don't know if that's a reliable place to buy things that I'll be jamming into my eyes.
>>
>>9328133
Oh my god, I do that too. It's ...almost weird, but not unexpected... to find out that someone else does this, haha. I get that it's a logical thing to do, but after years of people telling you not to put your head in plastic bags, I still feel kind of goofy doing that big inhale before pulling the bag over my head to blindly pull on a cosplay.

I think the first time I did it was in a fit of desparation - I'd just applied a full head of white facepaint + bald cap, and despite my layers upon layers of sealing, I didn't feel secure enough in pulling a dark-coloured shirt over my head.
>>
>>9329905
Did I specify? Why do you think this only applies to Misako, cause it doesn't.
>>
>>9329017
Thanks, I'll check them out!

As for the other questions, I usually don't have any problems with makeup fading, except for around the eyes, but that's because my eyes are pretty hooded.
I'm looking for pretty light cover, I have pretty good skin. Slightly uneven and a bit of dark circles, but nothing that I feel that I have to cover
I'm just looking for something that kinda evens out a bit and gives that... Idk, extra feel to the makeup look
>>
>>9330286
you replied to a bunch of comments linking to pictures of all japanese girls. it's okay to be retarded anon, no need to cover up.
>>
>>9331425
>needing to defend famous people this hard
>no one has flown to Korea for plastic surgery
>>
File: cryingsealhd.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
cryingsealhd.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9327425
>>9327426
>>9327427
>>9327428
>>9327430
>>9327432
>>9327433
Can somebody point out what's different about these? I don't usually read any magazines so I'm not sure what i'm looking for.

I know that like
>>9327425
Has some blackheads (sebacous filaments?) on her nose and ever so slightly bloodshot eyes,
>>9327426
Has some patchy looking foundation around her nostrils,
>>9327427
Has clumpy eyelashes and an uneven lip tone
and >>9327428
has eyebrow stubble, peach fuzz, and one(1) nose hair.

But they still look really really good to me, whenever I put on makeup it always ends up looking more like this >>9327502 except with worse lashes and it sucks
>>
>>9331413
You can also try buying samples to try. A lot of online sellers also sell samples for a reasonable price.

It sounds like all you need is a bb cream or a cc cream and an eye primer. No need for concealer and face primer. If you tend to get oily/shiny then you can powder.
>>
File: IMG_5343.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_5343.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Does anyone have a silicone makeup sponge? Do they work well?
>>
>>9332227
I have not - but Beauty Breakdown did a vid on using one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wSISjkBrDM

Basically, it appears to be like applying makeup with a silicone bra insert, and leaves weird wrinkle prints in foundation because of how it squishes while applying.
>>
What are your favorite lip tints for the gradient look? I'm looking to avoid the watery ones since my lips are very dry, but other than those I'm up for suggestions!
>>
>>9331841
Never thought about buying samples, but that's a really good idea, thanks!

Probably a stupid question, but wont the foundation/bb cream rub off if you don't use a powder?
>>
>>9330224

I don't know what supermodels you look at every day but she looks fine to me.

Although I see 30 year old crack and meth heads on a daily basis (for my job) so maybe that alters my judgment a bit.
>>
>>9331705
>trying so hard to distract from your retarded comment
plastic surgery won't really help your skin either lol
>>
I have a square-shaped face, but fleshy cheeks, which makes my face look short and wide. The cheek chub is genetic and stays put even when I am underweight. (Thanks, dad.) What are some good, more mature looks to help create length or bring out the natural angles that these chipmunk slabs hide?
>>
>>9333472
You can use most any lip products to do a gradient lip. If you're not particular about tints you can use a moisturizing lipstick or if you're adamant about tints oil based lip tints were made to be hydrating. But I think most Korean lip products have varying degrees of moisturizing properties because most of the ones I have aren't really drying.
I also have super dry lips and using a good lip moisturizer before I apply my tint/lipstick really helps a lot.
>>
>>9328068
Not for everyone. Eyelid tape doesn't work for me, it depends on the eye shape and the '' type'' of hooded eyes. Probably eyelid glue + false eyelashes work better.
>>
>>9327917
If one sided eyelid tape doesn't work I'd recommend you to try the double sided ones. You can also try eyelid glue, there are some good tutorials for you to make your eyes look more natural while using it (eg: https://youtu.be/Gqa9svhOHCo). Using tape or glue with false eyelashes and mascara helps a lot too.
>>
>>9334684
No problem!

It depends on your skin type and the environment you'll be in. I have pretty dry skin and where I work cranks up the heater (causing my skin to be even drier, I have a few moisturizing steps before applying makeup to try to combat this) so if I powder over top it'd be too powdery/cakey on me. I sometimes powder just my T-zone if I'm going to have a long day because that's where I get oily.

So it's really dependent on what your skin needs but your base makeup shouldn't be rubbing/sliding off unless you have oily skin or are pressing your face against stuff constantly.
>>
>>9334737
Contour, my friend.
>>
>>9333472
I use the vdl tint bar. They come with the gradient built in, and I swear it's the best shit ever.
I use it daily for work and they keep my lips moisturised.
>>
>>9335799
where did you buy it on?
>>
>>9328066

I believe its this video , you should definitely watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BehhVb09fJU
>>
>>9334684
I used Beauty Blenders for bb cream and it was the best purchase ever. Now my foundation is like a very solid cream (if this makes any sense) and comes with a sponge that you can wet it first, also works great. The key is to dab foundation onto your face without dragging them across. You can look into setting sprays too, even a small bottle will last ages.
>>
This is probably a stupid question. I have really thin lips (especially the upper lip), is there anything I can do to make them appear bigger except overdrawing? I don't want to do that because I think it's very noticeable up close and looks silly. I'm not very knowledgeable about makeup so if someone would kindly spoonfeed me I'd be grateful.
>>
I'm not very good at eyeshadow, and I want to get better. I've been looking at Ulta, do you gulls have any beginner eyeshadow palette recommendations?
>>
>>9335819
Hmmm, well you could always do injections!

For me, anon, I draw in a slight cupids bow since my lips don't have one. Technically, I overdraw, but it's only a little bit so it isn't noticeable. I also use lipsticks that I can layer a few times so my skin doesn't show through. You can probably get away with overdrawing a tiny bit.

You can use lipliner and concealer around the edges of the lips to give them a boost, and I think using a highlighter on your cupid's bow can also help. I heard that using mint or cinnamon exfoliaters before applying lipsticks or gloss work too.

Make sure your lips are always well moisturized too! They shrink a tiny bit when they're dry.

I hope I helped a little bit. Try out some different techniques and see what you like!
>>
>>9330237
I dug around and I could only find these:
http://www.eyelashesworld.com/decorated-lashes/bm-r-279/

http://www.sjlashes.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=46&id=903

http://www.sjlashes.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=46&id=882

IMO the third looks the most promising?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/506352063/create-your-own-glitter-rhinestone-false?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=false%20eyelashes%20rhinestones&ref=sr_gallery_5
Pricey, but you could also have custom made ones
>>
>>9330237
>but I don't know if that's a reliable place to buy things that I'll be jamming into my eyes
What? You don't put the eyelashes INSIDE your eyes. And since it's just plastic it wont be seeping into your skin or anything
As long as you get safe eyelash glue there's no problem
Like, I get being careful with buying things online but... really?
>>
So I've been pulling my eyelid taught to apply my makeup since middle school and I found out recently that you're not supposed to? How am I supposed to apply my eyeliner and stuff because otherwise it just drags on my lid and comes out uneven.
I don't have hooded eyes or a monolid or anything
>>
>>9336233
You need a better eyeliner that won't tug on your eye lid. What kind are you using?
>>
>>9336234
Either UD perversion if I'm doing black, or Dolly Wink if I'm doing brown.
>>
>>9336233
use a pen eyeliner(or brush) and roll it on. As in lie it about where you want it flat and then kind of gently roll it against the eye edge and just move it along and do the same thing again. Don't try dragging it, place it.
>>
I'm just wondering if anyone knows how I would go about making my eyebrows a bit lighter from an almost black? I've had my hair lightened to a dark blonde so need my eyebrows to almost match at least.

Is there any makeup products that can help? Or is my only option bleaching them?
>>
>>9336854
Bleach them carefully
>>
>>9335030
Ah, I see! Thanks again, you've given me a lot of good info! I'm probably gonna try some products from Holika Holika, they seem pretty good!
>>
>>9335817
(didn't see your reply, lol)
I've been thinking about getting a beauty blender actually, but I just feel kinda salty about cashing out $20 for a sponge lol..
But I don't doubt it's a good investment

Didn't think about setting sprays, that might actually be a good idea! Thanks to you too!
>>
>>9334723
Injections will tho
>>
Question: What makeup should a guy wear if he wants to look better in pictures but not look feminine, i.e. just have a natural look?
My guess is a foundation and concealer and maybe bronzer but I have never applied makeup in my life so can you gulls help me out here with your thoughts?
>>
>>9341514
Basically that. Also look into getting your eyebrows groomed and fill them in - probably the easiest way to look better. You can also try contouring but if you already have good features it's not really required.
>>
>>9341514
A bit of brown eyeliner and mascara too if you want to draw more attention to your eyes.
>>
>>9341515
Thanks anon! Is there like a set order of when to apply what? Does foundation go first and concealer after that or does bronzer go before concealer?
I'm looking at a contouring kit but is bronzed the same as what's used for the darker areas?
I'm honestly kind of afraid to overdo it if I also do highlights and shading because I don't know what looks natural because of a lack in experience. Should I take the risk anyway or shouldn't I mind with contouring?
>>
>>9341514
I'd recommend a natural looking foundation (loreal true match is a great starter that's cheap, natural, and is easy to apply) and maybe some bronzer and a tiiiiiny bit of blush to keep you looking dead in the face. I HIGHLY recommend looking at Wayne Goss' videos. He's a makeup artist who has worked with multiple celebrities and uploads interesting videos consistently. He does a lot of male looks too.
>>
>>9341550
Thanks so much for the recommendation anon, I think I'll be alright now. One last question, what brushes and stuff would you recommend? How many do I need?
>>
>>9336854
>is a natural dark blond
>dyes her eyebrows black.

I would leave it. Nobody ever complains that my eyebrows are too dark. Hack, the person who does my eyebrows gave me a compliment how good it looked, even though it "shouldn't" look good, because I'm blond.

Having blond brows suck, the color makes them disappear in your skin and you look a lot more expressionless.
But if you really want to do it: you can buy special temporarily eyebrow dye in party/theater shops. With that you can see how a lighter color looks without damaging fragile eyebrowhairs. And then make the decision to go for bleach or not.
>>
>>9341540
Some people do foundation then concealer, since foundation covers your whole face and then you just dab on concealer where you need more of it. Some people do concealer first then blend it in with foundation.

A contouring kit usually has a bronzer and a highlighter. If you don't want to overdo it, look into a kit that contains matte colors. You should do both highlighting and contouring. Highlight areas that light hits your face naturally to enhance them and add bronzer to areas that are in shadow. Blend everything with a fluffy brush.

Just do a little bit at a time and then take some test photos. Remember that what looks good in photos doesn't always translate to what looks good in real life.
>>
>>9336854
Well, you can bleach them. Or, you can use either a lighter-colored mascara or some companies actually make what's pretty much mascara specifically for your eyebrows. Add a lighter colored pencil to fill them in, and it might work?

idk how great it would look, though, I've never tried to lighten my brows.
>>
Does anybody know a good tutorial for contouring that's meant for women with a "man face"? I have a pretty bad case of it; when I see pictures of myself I get really surprised that nobody has ever asked me if I'm MtF because I sure look like it. Most tutorials I've seen on contouring so far seem to be meant for those who'd actually want their face to look thinner / narrower, but in my case, that would just make me look even manlier. Any recommendations?
>>
>>9336854
You can try using eyebrow mascara!, i have blackbrows and when i dyed my hair blonde. The brand i used was Etude House Colour my Brows. It does lighten your brows nicely. Even tho there was a wierd sparkle factor to them
>>
For any anons with tons of makeup and have decluttered them in the past. For the ones you don't like or use, where do you give them away to. I hate to throw away products I've used less times than the fingers on my hand?
>>
>>9330039
I do it the other way now. That is, if my make up turns out really soft I dress in something more basic. If I somehow managed to vamp it up, dramatic goth it is.
>>
File: fae.png (1B, 486x500px)
fae.png
1B, 486x500px
>>9341795
It really depends on your exact face, but in general, for feminizing:
Focus a lot on blending and making your features look soft.
When you contour your cheeks, curve it towards your nose (rather than towards the corner of your mouth or something), it'll make your face look more round and less long.
Likewise if you contour your forehead, shade along your hairline in a rounded shape.
Pic related on those things.

Lashes, blush, and a pink lip help a lot.
Don't put a lot of emphasis on your eyebrows, make sure you have a good arch, though.
>>
I've recently learned that makeup setting and sealing sprays are two different things, so do you gulls use both sets of sprays for your makeup? What about "setting powders"? Or are there actually two types of powders as well?
>>
>>9327425
i fell back into this trap after a photoshoot, photog didn't clean my face up and all my scars are visible. how do i into perfect porcelain skin
>>
>>9342785
There are some subreddits where you can sell gently used makeup. Also some womens' shelters may take them.
>>
Recently my face has been so goddamn dry. I can't even put BB cream on without it clogging up and looking disgusting.
Any moisturizing recs for dry, sensitive skin?
>>
>>9353167
Benton steam cream or cosrx honey ceramide cream have both worked well on my super dry face
>>
>>9353167
I've been using FAB's ultra repair cream as the final step in my skincare before my makeup this winter.
>>
>>9353213
>>9353285
Thanks! Are these good on sensitive skin? I'll check them out
>>
Hello i am trying to impress girl with knowledge on make-up, i am not into it myself but she is really interested in the whole make-up beauty thing, so i thought i should show an interest to show i cared.
She said that she wanted me to do her make-up for her, but the thing is i have no idea what order to do it in, i know basic terms like foundation and bronzer and that but i don't know how or when to use them.
Any tips?
>>
>>9335951
Thanks anon! Sorry, I forgot to check back and only saw your reply just now.

Injections are a bit too hardcore for me though, haha. I will look into your other suggestions, thank you for taking the time!
>>
Does eyelid tape have any practical purpose for white people?
>>
>>9353703
it goes whats comfortable, most go

>face primer
>foundation/concealer (either order)
>face powder
>contour (bronzer/highlight)/blush
>eyeshadow/eyeliner (seen go either way)
>lashes/mascara
>lips

That's the order I personally do, beauty guru on youtube go through a similar routine, however it can be changed depending on the look.

There's no right answer on order, I've seen where they do the entire eye makeup then foundation routine. It's where you feel comfortable, and do youtube research on makeup and there's enough to at least find something for you. I hope this helps.
>>
>>9353703
Your lack of practice will become evident when you do her makeup. Why are you trying to be something that you're not? You can express appreciation for beauty and makeup without being such a tryhard autist. If you get caught in your false pretense, she'll get turned off.
>>
My eyes are very close-set and it seems like everything I try to do with eyeshadow and liner just makes it worse. Is there anything you gulls could recommend that would help balance my face? I've googled quite a few guides but I was hoping to get some more... practical and experienced guidance here.
>>
How do y'all take off your makeup? I feel like I still have some on, even if I wash it hella good and use toner and all that
>>9354451
Do you highlight your inner corners with a really light/shimmery shade? That's all I do, and it helps
>>
>>9354469
I use Pond's cold cream to take off anything I wear, from ordinary makeup to costume makeup and it works like a charm.

Definitely highlight the inner corners with a lighter/shimmery shade and it helps a little but I feel like it isn't enough.
>>
>>9353755
It gets suggested for people with hooded eyes a lot, but idk how that would work. Are you supposed to make a fake crease on your hood? I feel like it would look crazy when the eyes are closed though. Also they make eyeshadow look like shit anyway.
>>
>>9354469
>Eye makeup remover (if I'm wearing really strong mascara, if not I can usually skip this)
>Oil cleanser
>Foaming cleanser

When I use my toner right after there is never any foundation residue on the cotton pad that I put my toner on.
>>
Well there's no new help thread up yet, so might as well ask here.

I want to experiment with more colored eyeshadow for cosplay outside of nude shades, and there's a character with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a primarily green outfit. Would you use blue or green to match the eyes or outfit? Or is that too much for a non-weird hair color character?
>>
Any feedback on this mostly natural look for classic coords.
>>
File: 20170213_131141.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170213_131141.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>9355228
Oops hit the screen and hit post wothout the image sage for double posting
>>
>>9328278
I'm assuming Misako has had at least fillers and topical therapies if not some surgery. She'd be dumb not to when keeping a youthful face is directly tied to her image, career and income. I'm not salty about it, I don't think there's anything wrong with getting cosmetic procedures if you want them.
>>
>>9328066
I waited for reviews and decided against getting any of them so far because the only people who really rave positively about them either got them free or are Kylie fans/followers.
>>
>>9330237
Sugarpill has some.
>>
>>9355230
My opinion: Overline your top lip a bit for balance, connect the eyelash end line with your inner corner better and use a tiny bit more or brighter blush.
>>
>>9354469
Bi-phase eye makeup remover so I never rub at my eyes, then an oil cleanser and smooth linen cloth. Both are strong enough to remove everything completely without scrubbing or irritating my skin.
>>
Has anyone got recommendations for eyelash growth serums? I've been using this weird Polish one called Regenerum I got on ebay and it's the best one I've ever used, but it's getting too old to keep using and I was wondering if there was something better.

I've already used the DHC one (which I liked) and Canmake (which I didn't).
>>
File: MTI0ODQzNDYyNTg2NTQyNzIz.gif (342KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
MTI0ODQzNDYyNTg2NTQyNzIz.gif
342KB, 500x375px
>>9354508
What would the character wear?

I would go with green over blue, because blue eyeshadow only exaggerates the green/grey notes in blue eyes. (Pic related.) If you want to make eyes look as blue as possible, use beige, yellow-brown or gold.
>>
I'm having so much trouble finding a concealer that I can count on!

The only place I use concealer is under my eyes, however, no matter which one I try or which technique I use, it ALWAYS looks creased.

Soon after being applied, it slides down and settles into my under eye creases. It drives me absolutely insane.

Can anyone offer me some advice?
>>
>>9357970
Do you put on a primer before concealer?
Generally if you add a primer it stops thing from "sliding"
>>
>>9357970
Someone posted their technique of concealing dark circles so it doesn't crease before, you can try looking in the archives. I remember it was a long process though, just FYI.
>>
>>9357970
Give Shape Tape from Tarte a shot. Out of the 20+ concealers I tried that all creased, this was impressed me. It's worth the hype, which I very rarely say.
>>
Looking for suggestions on products or treatments to help out with sebum on my nose. I know it's not "makeup" and falls partially into skincare but on my bad days I have a super hard time with not letting my foundation get gross around them. I recently switched to tarte's amazonian clay bb cream and it's been helping though.
>>
>>9358530
I've never quite figured out an answer, but painting a setting spray like e.l.f. Makeup Lock and Seal over that part of my nose before applying makeup has helped me in the past.
>>
>>9347879
Bump
>>
File: lorac_i-love-brunch_001_palette.jpg (150KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
lorac_i-love-brunch_001_palette.jpg
150KB, 760x760px
What do people think of Lorac's I Love Brunch palette? I'm tempted to get it, but reviews seem pretty mixed? Kind of gutted I didn't get the eyescream palette so maybe I'm just trying to compensate for it.
>>
Out of curiosity, if there was a cosplay-centric makeup brand, what sort of products would you expect it to have?
>>
>>9362162
Product specifically for covering up eyebrows
Eyebrow pencils in every color of the rainbow
Glue for sticking shit to the face
Everything must be very long lasting, sweat and oil-proof
Free/cheap domestic shipping in the US
Obviously individual companies will each have an amazing version of all these products but it would be quite convenient to have all of them in one place.
>>
>>9362196
Ben Nye
>>
>>9341795
I also have a slim and manly face and I think it helps to not contour the hollows of your cheeks. So instead of doing the usual E/3 shape in contouring, do a C shape that starts at your hairline and ends on your jawline. (try to be very light and blendy so it doesn't make your jawline even more sharp/chiseled).

I also skip highlighting my cheekbones (they are already prominent so highlighting will make them pointier/sharper) and put blush closer to the center of my face (like the cheeks under my eyes instead of towards the ears).

I think these three things make you look chubbier, younger and more feminine.
>>
What are some good, budget, primers? I have mixed skin, huge pores, and am looking for a good primer to try out without emptying my bankaccount
>>
>>9327931
Did she tightline her eyes here?
>>
Could someone recommend some nice upper- and lower lashes for hooded eyes? I'm kind of clueless with these things and don't feel like wasting my money on pairs that don't suit me at all.
>>
>>9362196
setting spray as well along with absolutely bulletproof liner and more varied lash styles
>>
>>9364193
for hooded eyes it's best to focus on getting lashes that are thicker/longer on your outer eye, and make sure to cut them to where it doesn't close off your inner eye. Get good lashes even if it's from daiso with a thin lash band as well helps not bulk up the area so you can see some of your lid.
>>
I'm a bit lost when it comes to makeup, so I have some dumb questions:
>what are good brands? I've been recommended mac but it's a bit too expensive for me, then there's kiko, sephora and l'oréal mostly
>what's tonymoly's makeup like? apparently sephora will sell some mascara, lipstick and other things, so I'm curious and I don't trust reviews on blogs about makeup and skincare all that much
>is primer that important?
>my lips are all fucked up, the skin is chapped and just won't heal, should I just stick to glossy lip balms? I tried some lipstick that made my lips even worse. I'm worried it won't heal or that putting anything on my lips will make it worse.
>>
>>9365603
IDK that much about make up, but for chapped lips, maybe try a lip balm of a natural cosmetics brand? My favorites are Lush and Burt's Bees, they both keep my lips in super nice condition. Especially Burt's Bees Menthol lip balm is awesome for suffering lips!

Most non-natural products contain something that irritate and make my lips worse (the worst offenders are Baby Lips!)
>>
>>9365626
No way, I've been using baby lips this whole time like a dumbass. Thanks, I'll check the things you mentionned.
>>
File: temptuair.jpg (65KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
temptuair.jpg
65KB, 800x800px
So I just got done doing my 7 week makeup course/school thing. If anyone else is super clueless or not very self motivated like I was about makeup I'd recommend taking a course if you have it available near you.

Also I got a Temptu Airpod from my school and it's really cool for daily makeup application or cosplay body paint. I'd recommend it if anyone's been interested in airbrush; you can even touch up hair roots with it or color your eyebrows.
>>
>>9361110
It's really terrible. I got to swatch it and everything just comes up as chalky white nothing
>>
File: IMG_0078.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.png
1MB, 750x1334px
cannot understand how she thought this looked good at all
>>
>>9365603
put vaseline on your lips before you go to bed and find a good lip scrub if your lips have a lot of dry skin.
lipstick vs balms really comes down to personal preference. I personally like lipsticks because they stay on longer and provide a deeper color.
I don't know much about the other stuff. How I got into makeup was finding a lipstick that really caught my eye (lovecraft by Kat Von D) and from there finding other things that I thought was cool.
>>
>>9366067
Is she legally blind? That is how my grandma started doing her make up (sans the "freckles) after her Alzheimer kicked in and her eyesight started to go.
>>
>>9364193
I have hooded eyes and I find that the Ardell Demi wispies look really natural but still full and open up the corners of my eyes.
>>
>>9361110
I personally love lorac products but not this one. The colors don't really hold up and the product just gets everywhere.
>>
What can I use to make my body glitter like this?:

http://gzou.tumblr.com/post/156055346351/putitonmydash-model-mariama-diallo-makeup
>>
What are the best single nude shade eyeshadows to just wipe all over my eyes on lazy days? I have very thick monolids so buying an entire palette seems like a waste when it takes so much work to blend multiple shades when it barely even shows.
>>
File: Dog-Makeup-10262.jpg (132KB, 1000x831px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-Makeup-10262.jpg
132KB, 1000x831px
Do I cover my face with powder before going in with contours?
>>
>>9368012
I'm pretty sure you can do either way. If you feel your contour is a little bit too dark go in with powder afterwards.
>>
>>9368012
either or, I think that's determined on whether your face is oily or not. I have combo with T-zone, so I usually set my foundation with a powder, then again after I contour and blush. I use a light blush for blending so that it doesn't look cake-y.
>>
Has anyone tried the Heroine Make mascara? What's it like compared to Urban Decay Perversion (my current favourite?)
>>
>>9362353
The Ordinary
>>
So I understand, is this the correct order for morning makeup:
> cleanser/toner
>bb cream
>apply pressed powder to whole face
>apply powder contour/blush/highlight
>eye stuff
>lips
>done

I'm mostly wondering about the contour and pressed powder order as they're both powders
>>
>>9371741
I'm assuming you're kind of using the pressed powder as a setting powder? I would do that after your conturing. The whole idea is that you're using it to "set" your other products.
>>
>>9371749
Would it not fade the contouring though?
>>
>>9371749
(Assuming that the contour is also powder)
>>
>>9370307
It's really nice mascara but it really sticks, it takes at least three days after I wear it to come off (even with makeup wipes and makeup remover). It does make my eyelashes longer but I can't compare it to the brand you use. I would totally buy it again if I had the chance
>>
>>9371741
I would say you're right. Power goes on after bb cream to set that and make sure it doesn't move. Then power contour after and if it's too dark for you, you can go in again with the setting power and buff it out a bit.
>>
>>9371768
>>9371771
Why are you using the pressed powder? If its for additional coverage, then yes, put it on before your conturing. If you are using as a setting powder, you shouldn't be using very much or it should be translucent.
>>
>>9371833
As a setting powder. If I put it over the contour (instead of just the patches that haven't been covered by contour as is my current awkward strategy) then the brush might smudge the contour regardless of amount of powder wouldn't it?
>>
>>9335951
>They shrink a tiny bit when they're dry
That's my situation almost daily. My lips are small enough as it is but if I don't exfoliate then I have all kinds of dead skin (I'm assuming) on them which leads to biting them off which in turn dries them out.

I've been using a Lush lip scrub in the shower and following up with Smith's Rosebud Salve but it doesn't always help. I just purchased a lip exfoliator from e.l.f. so we'll see if that helps.
>>
>>9341560
Not the anon you replied to, but it depends on what all you plan to use. Liquid foundations can use a sponge or foundation brush. The Real Techniques orange sponge is often recommended. Blush should be used with an angled brush while contouring should be fairly straight and firm. The e.l.f. Studio Line (black handles, ~$3 each) are a good start. If anything, you can walk in your local Ulta or Sephora and ask an associate. If you're too shy to say it's for you just tell them you want to buy some brushes for your GF or sister who is just getting into makeup.
>>
File: 61S7g7D5qcL._SY355_.jpg (20KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
61S7g7D5qcL._SY355_.jpg
20KB, 355x355px
Have any gulls used Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshener? I saw a video a while back about some korean beauty must haves, and if I'm remembering right she mentioned that it was a good product to use don't have time to do a full cleansing routine in the morning. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I can't remember the youtuber's name
>>
>>9372121
I've been using it for years, and I love it. Don't know what youtuber you're talking about but I'd agree with that review.
>>
>>9372121

uh well im not an expert or anything, but i like it. i dont cleanse in the morning since i do it the night before after removing my makeup, so i use the wonder pore freshner to clean my face up before applying toner. kind of smells like bread, and it will leave your skin feeling dry so make sure to moisturize after (well, obviously you prob know that). you'll see it on the pad when it does the job. i guess this is of no use to you because i dont really have black heads or anything but it does help reduce my small pimples i get occasionally because of the alcohol! basically makes me feel fresh, i would recommend it if you were having your eye on it
>>
>>9372121
You're probably talking about Morgan from the Beauty Breakdown. Personally, I don't like that toner much just because I find the alcohol in it to be harsh and drying.
>>
>>9372148
Yep, I just checked and that's her! Thanks!

>>9372128
>>9372130
Awesome, I've definitely been eyeing it because I never have time for a full skincare routine on a morning I have classes.
>>
>>9372158

Since >>9372148 mentioned the alcohol, I figured I'd add that I have dry skin from an autoimmune disorder and I can actually use this stuff without having to apply moisturizer immediately afterwards. I personally don't find it drying but different folks different strokes.
>>
What are your favorite foundations? and what coverage levels are they?
What are your favorite concealers?

I've heard good things about both Tarte Shapetape and Kat von D's Lock it concealer.
>>
>>9375330
I've had good experiences with both MAC Studio Fix Fluid and Smashbox's Studio Skin.

That being said, has anyone tried using any Japanese BB creams? I was thinking of trying them just for a change of pace from my Korean ones, but I'm not sure which ones are good.
>>
Does anyone have an opinion on Unicorn Essence (previously known as Unicorn Tears)? I've heard nothing but good things but $54 is a bit much for me. It doesn't have any SPF so it wouldn't replace my morning moisturizer and I have large pores so idk if it would replace my primer too.
>>
>>9377280
An essence isn't meant to replace moisturiser or primer. It's just good stuff for your skin. Check the /skg/; essences are generally an Asian skincare thing.
>>
>>9377284
Ah! Okay. I've heard people claiming they use less makeup or stopped using their primer after using this so I thought it was more of a makeup product. I'll poll the skin care general for their thoughts.
>>
Ok gulls, I got a doozy for you. I have a collagen disorder that gives me spastic skin that never likes the same thing twice. Right now I'm using a tinted 35SPF BB cream primer because it was the only thing in Sephora that didn't burn my skin like a sunburn when I tried it on. I've been told to put on a moisturizer before I even put on my primer/foundation to minimize the likelihood of any products burning my skin, but I'm so sick of playing Russian Roulette with new products that I don't even want to bother seeking out something that doesn't make my skin red or itchy or oily, or make me peel like a ginger in Hawaii.

So I guess what I'm asking is: is there a definite upside to moisturizing before doing primer/concealer/powder? No? If there is, does anyone have any recommendations for literally the most bland, unappealing moisturizer ever (that won't fuck up my makeup application)??
>>
Can someone recommend a light brown eyeliner with a pink tone? I'm googling but all I can find is a brand called 'pink brown' and the same generic browns and pinks every brand makes.
>>
>>9368001
The color tattoo pots are great and if you can spend more then mac has paint pots. I love using both for a lazy look.
>>
File: rey_bddd0f27.jpg (38KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
rey_bddd0f27.jpg
38KB, 768x431px
I'm planning a Rey cosplay and I need to look tan, sweaty, and natural. Do you guys have any tips on faking that? I'm a Mac NW10 for reference.

So far I've got a dewy finish BB cream that's darker than my normal shade, plus an illuminating base. I also have bronzer and fake tan but I have to be light handed with it. I was also going to stick with a lip tint and dark browns for my eyes.
>>
Stupid question, but any advice for applying false lashes? Whenever I do it, even when I can feel the base of the false ones is flush against my own it looks like I've got two distinct layers of lashes stacked on top of each other with a gap inbetween.
I'm blonde with pretty light lashes, but I apply mascara first so that they wont stand out against the fake ones; I'm not sure if maybe I'm just not getting down far enough with the mascara? I find using an eyelash curler to kinda press and curl the two togther works for a while but over the course of the day they start to obviously seperate again, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it
>>
>>9366875
........body.......glitter???? I dont see what you're really trying to ask here, unless you're trying to look for a specific glitter recommendation?
>>
>>9368012
if you're using cream contour, before, if powder, after, otherwise it will stick to your wet foundation and be really hard to blend out.
>>
Need recs for a mid to high end WATERPROOF mascara. I thought UD Perversion was but I just learned it wasn't when I put in my contacts and my eyes watered and messed everything up
>>
>>9389224
Not high end but nothing worked for me until I started using Etude House's Lash Perm Curl Fix. I have Asian lashes too so it really helped to keep the curl.
>>
>>9389224
Kiss Heroine Make, that shit don't move.
>>
What is the difference in a foundation and a bb or cc cream?
>>
>>9389224
Better than Sex by Too Faced
>>
>>9377404
You should put on a moisturizer before applying foundation. Not moisturizing your skin can mess up the balance of the skin and make it produce more oil. Your skin produces both bad and good oils, and moisturizers help replace the good oils that get washed away with the bad oils when you wash your face. Kind of like washing hair and not using a conditioner, most people end up with hair that gets oily very fast, because the body is quickly trying to replace all of the oils that were washed out.

I use garnier spf. 15 for day, Yes to Tomatoes moisturizer at night. I also use pixi woo toner after I wash my face and before I apply my moisturizer. Aveeno broke me out.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/best-moisturizers
http://www.allure.com/gallery/ten-moisturizers-under-20
https://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/skincare/skincare-face/best-face-moisturizers-spf/under-25-sensitive-skin

I personally am not a fan, but I have heard that cetaphil moisturizer is very simple and good for sensitive skin.

Remember, spf for day moisturizer, no spf for night moisturizer.

Unfortunately, you may have to play Russian Roulette for a bit longer. Have you gone into other makeup and skincare stores and asked for opinions?
>>
>>9389291
Well, foundations tend to provide better coverage.

https://ecotools.com/blog/2014/05/12/bb-cream-vs-foundation-whats-the-difference
http://www.purewow.com/beauty/bb-cream-versus-foundation

I also think that bb creams (haven't looked into cc creams rip) tend to have higher spfs, are better for sensitive skin, and have more chemicals/oils in them that improve skin quality.
>>
What's a good brush shape to blend out concealer and contour?
I can't stand sponges.
>>
>>9389291
BB creams are a mix of foundation and moisturizer, so that you only have to put one cream on your face. And they also contain special ingrediens to make your skin better.

CC creams are supposed to be an even better version of BB creams, making your skin even better (but honestly there is no big difference between them).

However BB creams only give medium coverage, so if you need very high coverage, you should use foundation. But otherwise, BB creams feel lighter and more 'comfortable' on your skin (at least in my opinion)
>>
>>9389445
ELF and Real Techniques work well and are on the cheaper side. Pricier brushes are Ulta, Sephora, and then milani and marc jacobs brushes are waaay up there.

I currently use Ulta brushes and they work very well! I have also used ELF and they worked. I haven't tried any others
>>
>>9389445
A stippling bush would be good,I think and they come in a sorts of sizes or maybe a smaller, dense flat top kabuki.
>>
>>9389724
>milani
that's a drugstore brand bud
>ulta brand
>pricier
no

Lower price tier brushes are japonesque, ecotools, real techniques, ulta brand, etc, which are all around $10 and under.
Then brands like morphe, sigma, etc; all around $25 or less, quality is very hit or miss because they private label
Then higher up there's it cosmetics and general makeup brand brushes, like tarte, too faced, etc. Brushes from $20-40
Then chikuhodo, wayne goss, etc, $50 and up.
>>
File: jim1.png (116KB, 423x237px) Image search: [Google]
jim1.png
116KB, 423x237px
[I didn't see that this was already in the catalog even though I searched twice.. Sorry, gulls.]

My sweetheart actually just bought me some makeup from a scam. I had to explain to him about store-to-store sales people who say this item or bag of items is worth $100 or so dollars, but today they will only charge you $20! Just a reminder to everyone, don't trust these people. The makeup was Me-Makeup Essentials. A well-known scam brand a part of a pyramid scheme that also sells other items like cookware, foods.. Basically dollar store or China stuff. They say its equivalent to MAC, but BETTER!

Basically, don't be a dumb bitch. Buy only from trusted brand stores, online shops, reviews only from friends etc.

It was a nice gesture, but sorry bby. You got scammed. I threw it all away.
>>
>>9389386
This formula is so gross and clumpy. BTS mascara is just so awful.
>>
>>9390096
I've seen those brands posted on coupon/money saving blogs and always cringe at the people commenting about how good a deal it is. Then I see those products being sold on Poshmark or eBay for slightly less than their inflated price.

Luckily my BF consulted the makeup general (I might have even replied to him, idk) before buying anything but it was still a nice gesture from your BF nonetheless.
>>
>>9327425
From these types of threads it seems like make up is important in jfashion but why is it that a lot of tutorials rarely put that much effort in? A lot of brands people use are meh and I've seen way too many tutorials where they don't even use actual make up brushes?
>>
>>9389291
Foundation
>general base makeup varying in coverage
>comes in many shades

BB cream
>base makeup that's suppose to be better for your skin bc it has some skincare elements
>generally medium coverage that is buildable but they come in a lot of different formulas so they vary in coverage imo - e.g. moisture, cover, glow/dewy
>almost always has spf
>not many shades to choose from (some brands only have N21 and N23 but in the recent years they've started to expand a little more)

CC cream - color correcting cream
>this is a tone correcting makeup primer/base so it is meant for people who want to cover some discoloration/redness/dullness
>the cream will actually change color to match your skintone after applying to "color correct" your skin
>generally sheer coverage, it's original purpose was to only correct your skin tone not to cover blemishes so it's suppose light and not feel heavy on the skin - obviously some brands now have made some formulas with higher coverage
>imo it's meant for people who already have pretty good skin without a lot of blemishes to take care of covering and if you have good skin you can get away with wearing this alone, if not then you might have to apply foundation over it
>should have skincare elements but whatever they are would vary between different products, generally should hydrate and make your skin look brighter and "healthier"
>tends to have spf
>basically 1 or 2 shades bc the product it suppose to change color on you - obviously this is not going to work on all skin tones
>some brands only make the product with 1 shade but with different finishes like matte or dewy
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.