[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Cgl/ Apps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4749.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4749.png
48KB, 300x300px
Decided to make a thread for this with all the drama going on with Meitu. What /cgl/ related apps do you gulls use?
>>
>>9325760
Wait....What drama?
Also how are people doing the meitu edits anyways? The filters I mean.
>>
File: IMG_4750.jpg (138KB, 750x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4750.jpg
138KB, 750x502px
>>9325761
People are freaking out over it apparently stealing personal info. A lot of websites have been writing articles on it since it became popular with the new "anime" filter, including cnet.
>>
>>9325767
Ah, crap. I literally just installed Meitu a couple of hours ago. Just uninstalled it. God damnit. Thanks for the heads up, anon!
>>
>>9325767
awww shit, guess that goes for makeup plus as well
>>
>>9325767
This sounds fake as hell. "Researchers?" Really? Most apps require permissions to things like your contacts, photos, etc, but they don't actually do anything with them.
>>
>>9325767
Meitu has been around for years and years...why is this just now something that people are noticing, if it's legit?
>>
>>9325796
This. We used to have Meitu threads, that's why I was confused as hell when I suddenly saw people posting pictures with the watermark all over the place. It reminds me of when normies first found out about AE, and were warning everyone away from it and claiming it was a scam site that stole your CC info, lmao.
>>
>>9325818
You hit the nail on the head anon, normies are finally catching on to this app and people want to start shit because it's popular.
>>
>>9325796
>>9325794

Because it just had an 'official' American release so normies care. Also just wireshark it yourself and see if it's fake or not.
>>
>>9325842
facebook is way worse honestly.
>>
>>9327920
this

I've had meitu for at least a year, It makes me wonder if I've had info stolen, but I doubt it and haven't had any reprecussions personallyas far as I'm aware.
>>
What are some cute calendar apps?
Like normal ones, to put down birthdays, events etc, not period tracker calenders lol
>>
Lately on my explore feed, there's been a game that looks like a Korean version of Lineplay. I can't figure the name out for the life of me because the captions and tags on the screenshots are all in Korean. Does anyone know what game this might be?
>>
>>9325760
The app in the image is beautyplus and is also part of meitu.inc, so no saving grace here.
>>
>>9336477
I think I know the one you're talking about!! I looked into it a while ago and found it wasn't available to download outside of Korea from what I could tell. If I remember the name I'll come back and tell you!
>>
>>9336766
Ok, so I'm not crazy for not being able to find it on the app store then! I did some more digging around and I finally found out that it was a Kakao game, but I couldn't find anymore information than that. I also couldn't find it on the app store, but I wasn't sure if that was because it wasn't an iOS app or it just wasn't available outside of Korea.
>>
>>9336812
I regularly use KakaoTalk while not living in Korea. I'm not sure if the Kakao games are different though.
>>
so, any good deco apps still around? I have decopic but it's kinda dead as a doornail now, it does still work but I think it can't be downloaded anymore and you can't get any new sticks anymore.
>>
>>9330478
Maya connects your regular calendar with the tracker and is very cute, but it might still not be right, I guess.
>>
>>9336477
I think the game is called 두근두근 레스토랑 which means "Exciting Restaurant" or something.
>>
>>9337167
Thank you, anon! It looks like it's on the Google Play store, so I think I'll be able to play it after all.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.