[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animation and Gaming Ohio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: ag10-web-banner-2.jpg (106KB, 800x150px) Image search: [Google]
ag10-web-banner-2.jpg
106KB, 800x150px
So, who all is still even going to A&G Ohio? I am up in the air.
>>
A&G is ran by psychos, so I don't plan on going. What is it about Ohio that makes people act so crazy?
>>
By psychos? What do you mean?
>>
Seriously fuck you. This con is AMAZING. This will be my 9th year going. Best con ever.
>>
"So, who all is still even going to A&G Ohio? I am up in the air."

You should go. It is a great con. Ignore the sleazy bitter haters.
>>
This seems like a polarizing con. and when I met the conchair, Ken, he seemed like such a sweetheart, the wrestling head guy, Justin or Jacob or whatever, seemed a little wild for me, but I might go just to hang out with Ken again. HE is a bigger guy, but kind of cute, so, maybe.
>>
File: AandGTaylor.jpg (110KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
AandGTaylor.jpg
110KB, 1152x2048px
Private chat logs were released showing Ken, Taylor, Tim, and Jennifer all plotting to sabotage Tokyo Attack and a few cons were named that they wanted to fuck over. They don't care about attendees at cons being affected by their stupid ass plans to sabotage Tokyo Attack. I don't support shit like that senpai.
>>
>>9310693
Holy shit, I thought it was dead. I might go if I'm free
>>
>>9311499
This screenshot seems to be Ken asking for proof of whatever, then saying he doesn't want an invite, before asking for an invite. At least, that is what I get from it.
>>
This con is one of the best ever. The head of the con is the sweetest guy ever. I doubt he would do anything bad. So, this should not come down on him. Anyone who is actually guilty should get the blame but not him.
>>
But in any case… Any haters who don't want to go don't have to go. No one is forcing you to go and personally as a con goer there myself I don't want some sleazeball troll going around and harassing people over this trying to slander staff members. Personally, this is what I can see happening… Some person is going to go around the con area and talk shit about the staff members to anyone who will listen… We don't need that there I don't want the convention attendees to be met with that sort of stress.
>>
Hi! I am the conchair. This year is going to be the most unique one so far. Please come by if you have the time. This will be year 10, and our final year.
>>
The eyes of truth are always watching you. How great it is, to have such a kind and dedicated con chair. Even when people who don't even know him speak harshly, he tries to get to the bottom of things and find the best solution for everyone, fairly and with kindness. It's not easy, when there is so much to do and so many people to look after. I personally admire Ken very much. He is doing the best he can. 10 years is a long time to keep something like this going and enjoyable. Thanks for all your hard work guys! It's obviously very appreciated.
>>
>>9314799
Hello, con chair! You might want to take off the copyright logos from yugioh and pokemon before they sue you. Just to up the anti i'm reporting both to the legal compliance departments of each agency.
>>
>>9314799
Is it your last year cause you were exposed for trying to cut break lines of TA's trucks, and sabotage other cons? When the founder of WRAC no longer supports you, you might as well just die off.
>>
So if this is A&G's final year, I'm expecting NGA to be biting the dust soon as well. Thank god, I can't wait to see Jason fade out into irrelevance.
>>
>>9315105
No, it's our last year, because I can not go this alone. I have never said a work of cutting break lines of TA's trucks, OR of sabotaging other cons. Please reread those screenshots, and ask Anthony himself if you would like. Learn the full situation, before you try to paint me as a villain.
>>
That is NOT the conchair. I know him personally and he just told me this is bullshit. This is NOT our last year. Nice try. You fail so miserably.
>>
It, actually is the last year btw. Without Jason and Jennifer, A&G doesn't exist with just Ken. Do the math and stop assuming stuff sheep.
>>
>>9315730
Okay, you got me, I'm not the Conchair, but I was living with the financial backers for the con until the end of December, and everything in there is true. The con will die with just Ken, bet on it. He is a fucking coward and a pussy. He cannot be trusted at all.
>>
2015 was such a shit show, there's like 1,000 people who go tops, who even has plans for this shit??

I live 10 minutes away and I'm not even going, maybe if the badges weren't $50 for 3 panel rooms and a pussy dealer hall.
>>
Nice, to see the pussy Tim Wendel has finally come out of hiding. Instead of hiding behind the internet wanking your new master Capo, why don't you grow some balls and say this shit to their face.
>>
>>9315873
I went last year, the first and last time I'll go. It was ... very disappointing.

Registration went fine, dealer's hall was about all you could expect from a smaller con, but the panels were abysmal and the guests were absolutely lackluster nobodies trying to shill their prints.To this date, having done a dozen different cons over the last 4 years, it is still the only con that I've been repeatedly creeped on by several people at.
>walk down hall, someone brushes my butt
>oh it's just a mistake, come out of dealer hall 15 mins later, the same guy from before is behind me
>I step aside and make him walk in front, gives me a weird look as he slowly goes past
>he's waiting in the hotel lobby as I walk down the stairs
>he starts following me again
>dip into one of the unpopulated panel rooms, he walks on by
>he's out there in the lobby again! starts to walk behind me and I firmly tell him I'm not interested
>comes back 2 hours later with 2 friends, more of the same resumes
>end up leaving at 9pm because of how offputting it was
>original guy follows me out to the parking lot, tries to get me to give him a hug
>[spoiler]I'm a dude[/spoiler]

The entire con was mediocre enough, being stalked put it down into my "worst con experience ever" bracket
>>
So, your bad experience with the con was more of Attendees creeping you out and not the con it's self. Also that was Steven Hugs Middlemas, he's known as a creep in the con community who stalks women.
>>
>>9311499
Most of the original staff who made it great left, and some of the current quit, with last year being their last run.
Ken plans to take over for now, and me and my friends who helped start it up in the beginning intend to help out.

Honestly a lot of other cons were always trying to sabotage A&G before it started, and even when A&G was known as "The Random Battle Group" for the interactive panels at most cons.

So I doubt its as 1 sided as someone is out to make it sound.
>>
>>9315873
>>9315933
Personally I find an attendance of 1,000-2,000 pretty fun, and more, and its too crowded, and any less, tends to get boring.

I had two guys approach me, trying to compliment my looks, but nothing like what you're suggesting.

Though I did hear about a guy in a thread last year saying a guy and his GF kept gropping him through out the con, and he was getting ticked off by it.
>>
>>9316033
The con didn't really have much of anything going for it.
I went to one of the early panels, something about costume crafting, and the panelist was pissed because nobody else had shown up. Can't blame her...
I forget what the afternoon panel was, but they jsd scheduled it in a room that was already used, so they tried to move it to an unused kitchen, which didn't work, so they moved it a second time to outside, and it was pushing 90 that day, so it went as it seemed.
Their special event, the wrestling, was pretty lackluster... The creeping was the last layer of icing on top of an exceedingly mediocre pie.
>>9316224
That was me, I'll have to do a full writeup when i get home. It was a Rollercoaster, and just so downright strange.
>>
The guests were nobodies? Really man? You are fucking desperate. Last year we had Vic Mignogna and one year we had Eric Stuart (Who plays Takeshi in Pokemon and Seto Kaiba in YuGiOh.) We also had Troy Baker who plays Action Bastard in Shin Chan and Snow in Final Fantasy. And we had the legendary Steve Blum in 09.
>>
>>9316477
I saw Vic, and I noticed how few people showed up, when normally he makes a place packed just for him alone. I remember people ONLY going to cons on the day she showed up, just to see him, and leave.

So I assume its because he might have fallen out of popularity, that most ppl dont know who he is now.
>>
So that's a fucking lie, Ken did not start A&G and there in no more year's after this. it cannot sustain it's self with two of the people who put in the most money to run it with just Ken by himself. If he can some how make it work that's grand but as it stands currently this is the last A&G.
>>
>>9316792
Calm down scooby, no one said Ken started A&G, I don't know who you are arguing with. But, I will say, if Ken were to start his own convention, free from any involvement of Jason, I am almost Positive he would run a successful show.
>>
Can this thread just die? I'm sick of the drama. Any shit that happened because of Tim happened and that will not change. It will take time for Ken to fix that but I know he can. I have faith that this year will be amazing I am fursuiting and cosplaying as Shizuo from Durarara and Dento from Pokemon (The first gym leader from Black and White.) And I will also be Saitama (One Punch Man) (While fursuiting.)
>>
You know what's the funniest of all this? Jason never mentioned using an EMP or cutting break lines. Instead of fact checking all these sheep literally believed a compulsive liar on hearsay.
>>
You people are pathetic and desperate for attention.
>>
>>9316306
I'm guessing that was Nerf Wars. I know the chick that was put in charge of it and she was just there to help out but found out an hour before it that she was in charge because they pulled the actual staffer out for a lame tea party.
Whoever should have brought the nerf guns forgot them and then didn't give the volunteer a space for people to play so she and her boyfriend had to find one and make do.
>>
>>9311499
so who released the chat logs?
>>
>tfw from Cincinnati watching this thread

Yeah nope. Went once in college and it was a nightmare and this is way too much drama surrounding a tiny ass con. No thanks.
>>
A&G is the best Cinci convention. Hands down. The conchair is a sweetie.
>>
>>9332221
You're the same person who has called the con chair sweet 4-5 times in this one thread. Shut. The fuck. Up.
>>
>>9310693
No. Love yourself
>>
>>9316872
Ken actually did have his own con, it was extremely dull but with gf made it better if food.
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
all this samefaggotry and shilling
>>
I will be going to the con but i don't have high hopes for it, since its going to be held in a conference hall. Ill probably just play vidya the whole time.
>>
>>9339182
I... Don't understand anything in this comment. I know Ken personally, what con was Ken's own con?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.