[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instagram Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_9848.png (1MB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9848.png
1MB, 894x894px
Discuss, selfpost, etc.
What makes a good username for a cosplay account? What do you prefer to see in bios?
>>
I've never understood the link in bio thing - can you not put them in a post? I've never tried nor have I had a reason to.
>>
>>9305779
You can't hyperlink in posts.
>>
>>9305782
In that case I enjoy when make up tuts are linked in bio and the person does an update about it so I know to go watch it because I hate following people on youtube but I love make up vids.
>>
Is it possible to cultivate followers on Instagram if you have a private account? I have to keep mine private for personal reasons and obviously it's been hard to get new followers since then.
>>
>>9305857
Well isn't that a point of a private account? You can still advertise it places, and then when people ask to follow, you can look at their account first and decide if you want them following.
>>
>>9305857
How will people know if they want to follow you if they can't browse your posts
>>
>>9305857
>keeps account locked
>wants to gain followers
???

>>9305768
usually cosplay accounts are like ___cosplay. for example weeniehutjrcosplay.
bios don't matter as much as content and username.
>>
i wish the prospects for these threads weren't so dim. i'd like to see gull instas but the vocal minority will inevitably lose their shit

>>9305768
>what do you prefer to see in bios
something brief that gives me an idea of what it is a person does. most bios that are supposed to be quirky or artsy just come off as forced to me. same with photo captions--hell, i'd rather a string of relevant emojis to an unrelated lyric or poem excerpt

>>9305857
no. you cultivate new followers by getting your content out there and being seen by people who don't know you already, assuming you're not famous..
>>
>>9305933
your vendetta is pathetic
>>
>>9305933
Don't respond
>>
I like cute and funny quips in bios, and maybe info about what styles they wear or where they live. I don't care to know a bunch of boring personal details, that's not really what insta is about to me and it makes the person seem kinda self obsessed "I'm a secretary wtih a degree in Xyz and I like volleyball and i'm anemic" who cares

>>9305857
I think the best way to get new followers is thru tagging, and people won't see your tagged posts if you're private. You could always follow a bunch of similar people/like a bunch of relevant posts and hope they follow you back...i'd make sure to have a really interesting and captivating bio and icon and username if I were you, since that's all that people will see. Also maybe put something like "feel free to request to follow" because if I see someone has a private account i'll feel bad requesting; i assume it's private for a reason and don't want to be that random stranger intruding on their life
>>
>>9305949
>who cares
I feel like this apathetic kind of attitude is why a lot of people see social media as impersonal, which is sad cause its supposed to be the opposite.
It's "social" for a reason.

Anyway. There are lots of instagram models that have private accounts with tons of followers. You just have to advertise yourself.
>>
Does anyone here use any sort of Insta follower user insight/engagement monitor apps?
Do you feel like it helps with gaining more followers, or understanding your audiences preferences?
I'm close to 700 followers and wondering if it will benefit me to use a tool like that.
>>
>>9306150
I don't currently use one, but I do think it'd be fun to see the analytics. I use statcounter for my tumblr account and I always like seeing the stats as well as who is visiting.
>>
>>9306150
I switched to a "business" account (it links your IG to a FB page) and they give you basic stats. I don't find it useful beyond that it shows when people view your profile the most.
>>
For a username, if you already have an established Facebook, Tumblr, etc. then use the same name. You want all your public accounts to be linked because it makes you much easier to find and makes cross-platform following a lot easier. If you're just coming up with a name for the first time, keep it simple. Something easy to remember (and more importantly easy to spell) and without unnecessary numbers/characters/punctuation. "cosplay.xYz492 looks ridiculous, no one will ever be able to search you, and looks like a spam account.

I honestly don't think bios matter all that much. You don't have much space and if you're setting up a cosplay account, it should be obvious that that's what you are from your posts. Maybe put in your name if you want and your next convention? Mine is just my various other social media platforms so that people can find more content and follow me elsewhere if they want.

Seems like a no-brainer, but keep your account public. Trying to build a following while using a private account is just shooting yourself in the foot. If you want to keep your personal account separate, you can easily run two instagrams from the same account so you could have your personal one and your public one.

My main advice for gaining followers is to TAG EVERYTHING. Obnoxious tagging is the only way you're going to get your photos seen. A cosplay picture you post, for example, could be tagged "#Cosplay #Character #Show/Movie/Game #Genre(Anime/Gaming/etc.) #CharacterCosplay #ShowCosplay #Convention #ConventionYear #ConventionCosplay #CosplayPhotography #DIY #Sewing #Crafting #WigCompany #ConventionCenterName #ConventionCity." You want your post to be as visible as possible. Adding a location to your post helps as well, since those work the same as tags.
>>
>>9305949
>who cares
I find this ironic because Instagram is literally about posting yourself
>>
>>9307015
>>9305966
I guess, but I'd rather it be relevant details and not from facets of your life that i'll never see posted on your account. If you post about being a secretary a bunch feel free to include but otherwise its just kinda extraneous information. If you really want to get to know someone that should be thru their posts and not their bios anyway. Your bio should be a way to draw people in IMO.
>>
The "lvl 20" shit is so dumb to me, I try to avoid following people with it in their bios unless their content is especially appealing or if they're following me.

I have 300 followers but most of them are inactive little shits so I spam hashtag as much as I can bear
>>
As opposed to cosplay accounts (which I feel are a little more logical), how do people tend to name j-fash accounts? I want to switch up my account name to something different but don't blog anywhere else so I'm currently stuck with my real name for now
>>
>>9309820
Why do you need help with this? Literally name it what you like OR look at how other people name their accounts. Just smoosh two words together, grab any adjective and put it in front of a cutesy noun.
>>
>>9305966
If you want to have a lot of followers, you need to have a public account. Instagram is centered around hashtags, search optimization, and people going to your page due to hashtags, showing up in the top posts, or promotion from other accounts. If you make your profile private, you're cutting out all of that traffic because private accounts' photos don't show up anywhere besides the feeds of people already following you.

Instagram models with private accounts have tons of followers because they've either had a public account that was made private later, or they're so recognizable people will seek them out to follow. They're not going to do this for a nobody Average Joe Cosplayer. Even if you promote yourself extensively, people are going to want to look at your content before following you to make sure they like your photos, that you don't post too often for their tastes, etc.

Anyway, make a private account if you want. It's a good thing to do if you want to be in control of your online experience and prevent strangers from seeing stuff. But don't expect followers unless you're already super famous on your own.
>>
Can I ask for some advice here? I've just hit 100 followers on my Instagram account, I don't want to come off as e fame hungry so I don't want to go past that number. How do I know which followers to lose so I don't go past 100? Should I delete the old ones and keep the new ones? Also is there a way to lose followers besides blocking?
>>
>>9309909
People don't come off as fame hungry because of their follower count, they come off as fame hungry because of their attitude. Pruning inactive followers is fine, but why do you think someone will think any less of you for having >100? Especially because 100 isn't much at all. I feel like you're worrying a little too much.
>>
>>9309909
Don't worry about culling your followers. A good number of them are probably going to unfollow naturally. No offense to you, but it's popular among "pro" users of all genres to follow/unfollow using automated software. Also don't worry about looking like an attention whore. The aforementioned people using automated following/commenting/liking software will always outshine you on that.

But if you really want to make your account more personal, I'd recommend going private?
>>
>>9309919
I don't want it to be more personal, i just don't want vendettas to start because I have a lot of followers. I see it here all the time, someone starts getting popular and suddenly they're an e fame hungry attention whore when nobody had a problem with them before.
>>
>>9309909
Dude, you hit 100 followers and you're worried about become efamous/efame hungry? You're reaching exceptionally high for those stars.
>>
>>9309909
Dude, I'm sorry but you shouldn't be worried. Like at all. 100 followers is nothing, a drop of water in the ocean that is Instagram. I have 300 followers and that is a minuscule amount. I have friends from high school with double that.

Don't worry about it too hard, anon. Just do you.
>>
>>9309921
Same. As soon as I start getting any amount of notes on tumblr or likes on instagram, I begin wondering when I'm gonna get posted here.
>>
>>9309921
>>9309909
No one gives a shit if you have 100 followers, or even 1000. People start being bitches when you have at least 10k, because it's not worth envying and being jealous over someone with a minuscule amount of followers.
>>
>>9310007
... Did you not just prove my exact point though? Already with the salt.
>>
>>9310032
Everyone's salty because you're trying to make a big deal out of literally nothing. You're still only sporting half the average number of ig followers a typical user has.
>>
>>9310048
So I shouldn't worry about follower numbers until I hit 200?
>>
>>9310157

See >>9310031.

I have >200 followers and I'm still literally nobody. You are making a mountain out of a molehill.
>>
>>9310157
You shouldn't worry about numbers period.
>>
>>9310031
A bunch of my friends blocked me when I got more followers than them. I'm not even over 1k. I think it's smart to keep your followers low.
>>
>>9310197
That's not normal, you just have shitty friends.
>>
>>9310197
You sound kind of silly and underage if you have friends that immature and if you're making this big a deal out of 100 measly followers. This is such a non-issue.
>>
>>9310211
I'm not 100 follower anon. I just wanted to warn them that some people get ugly when it comes to follower counts.
>>
>>9310211
Sorry, mistook the anon I quoted as this anon >>9310032

My point still stands towards the anon complaining about 100 though
>>
>>9310197
>>9310215

You have shitty friends. It's not a count thing.
>>
>>9310263
You just must not have enough followers to make anyone jealous yet. I'm sure you'll get there soon!!
>>
>>9310263
I have the best friends, they know how Instagram is supposed to work.
>>
>>9310278

That's a nice projection anon.
>>
>>9310286
I smell a troll, bait, whatever. Moving on with the original purpose of this thread, please. Sage for not contributing.
>>
I have a decent amount of follows (5k) but my posts just aren't getting any major attention. Even with a lot of hashtags. My posts used to factor about 200+ likes, but now I can barely crack 100. What can I do to rectify this? On first glance it probably looks like I bought my followers since my like/comment ratio is so low.
>>
How often should I post to get followers, and how do some people keep an aesthetic to their gallery? I can't see to do so.
Also
>tfw potato camera phone
>>
>>9310332
Part of it could be user error and part of it could be the new algorithm. Instagram now uses the same algorithm facebook uses instead of just showing posts in chronological order.
Without being able to see your account/posts, I would say you want to make sure that you're tagging the *right* things, rather than just tagging for the sake of tagging. Go ham on tags, but make sure they're all relevant.
>>
>>9310333
If the phone on your camera sucks you might want to try taking the photos with an actual camera, importing the pictures you want to post from the memory card to your phone, and then posting those. Gets around having a crappy camera phone
>>
>>9310332
Find out for what you got your followers for, and consistently post those types of pictures. I have 30k followers with about 15% interaction,but if I don't post the exact type of thing that my followers followed me for (cutesy makeup instead of edgy makeup, for example), my interaction drops to around 10%.
>>
>>9310333
apply the same filter to every photo, try to get a color scheme going with the photos you post.
>>
>>9310379
It's totally random. My popular posts is a one and done cosplay I did over the summer, and just random selfies. My style is pretty consistent, though I'm not very consistent to having the same sanitized pastel aesthetic that everyone else on instagram has.
>>
>>9310460
that doesn't sound random at all? just do selfies in the same style as your popular selfies. Same type of makeup/character, etc.
>>
What's the deal with "fan" instas that just repost other people's pictures? Is hat allowed?
>>
>>9310632
I dunno but it's getting on my nerves. One of the most active and, according to the hashtags, popular accounts in lolita fashion is one of those "credit to the owner" bullshit instas. I don't get why people follow them instead of the real creators.
>>
File: qrcode.38301338.png (402B, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
qrcode.38301338.png
402B, 200x200px
>>
File: swan-003crop-722887.jpg (42KB, 481x450px) Image search: [Google]
swan-003crop-722887.jpg
42KB, 481x450px
Why is no one selfposting
>>
>>9310946
you know why.
>>
>>9310946
Why don't you selfpost first
>>
>>9311100
This phenomena is crazy. People are practically daring each other to self post.
>>
>>9311127
You know the other anon wants someone to self post so they can make fun of that person, right?
>>
>>9311131
That's exactly what I'm saying. They're trying to coax people into it.
>>
>>9310946
>>9311127
People would be posting if every thread didn't just devolve into vendettas and "REEE SHOOP". The first couple of Instagram threads were perfectly fine.
>>
>>9311217
This is exactly why you can't have more than 100 followers.
>>
>>9311269
Fucking this
>>
>>9311357
>>9311269
getting needlessly shit on for self posting on cgl has nothing to do with how many followers you have, retards. it's about how you look; even people with barely any followers get the "SHOOP11!1!1" treatment because they make seagulls jelly.
>>
>>9311217
>>9311616
I don't get the big deal about shooping anyway. Part of the appeal of social media and microblogging is that you can put the nice looking bits of yourself online, or portray yourself a certain way. If you don't lie about the shoop then who cares?
>>
>>9311718
This basically. Said it before, but people only bring up shoop when they have nothing else to accuse somebody of/complain about.

I think it's interesting that nobody has defended their shoop-hatred in the Meitu thread. It goes to show that it's just a really vocal minority
>>
I just genuinely want to follow fellow seagulls
>>
>>9311616
I have been posted here before by other anons and it was only when I started getting likes on something. Those likes, as small of a number as it was, got me enough exposure for some asshole here to see it and then post it to have a blast making fun of me.

>inb4 you're just butthurt
Nah. I didn't comment when it was posted or anything but I did lurk the thread. I got nothing but hateful comments about my looks and not even my coord.
>>
>>9311838
check archives, i guess. there was a vendetta post earlier in this thread already...
>>
>>9305768
I'll shill for myself my outfits aren't perfect but fuck it
/Brittanywears
I need qt instas to follow
>>
>>9312839
Followed!
>>
>>9312839
You only follow 14 people and one of them is Donald Trump...
>>
So do people here mostly post selfies or other things too? I just made an account because I was curious how it worked but I don't know what to post (I'm not a cosplayer nor do I wear jfash myself). I post a lot on twitter so I feel like using instagram as well is a bit useless so I'm hesitating to keep my account.
>>
>>9313119
Do you post pics on twitter? Instagram is an image based thing... if you have photos of stuff, post em. If not, come up with something. And if you're not into either side of this board, what are you doing here?
>>
>>9313251
I post pics on twitter. And the reason why I'm on cgl is because I go to cons, so while I'm not a cosplayer I like seeing other people cosplay.
>>
>>9313104
And your point is?
Since you clearly couldn't read the english sentence that I wrote that said
>I need qt instas to follow
I figure your english just must be less than ideal so I decided to translate it into several languages for you.
You're welcome.
>>
>>9312945
Also thanks anon
>>
>>9313318
Go back to pol weirdo
>>
File: ada.jpg (12KB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
ada.jpg
12KB, 200x254px
>>9313318
its going be hard getting followers with that attitude damn
>>
I don't have a necessarily interesting account, but I just hit 500 followers and wanted to do a giveaway. It would be a pair of taobao socks, cute stationary items, and some Japanese candies.
I don't like the "reblog this photo. You may enter once a day. Be sure to follow my account" type of giveaways. I'd rather it be more personal, like "tell me what your favorite dream is and you'll be entered to win a prize box"
Is that lame? Do I come off as efame hungry?
>>
>>9313339
it doesn't come off as efame hungry for sure. "you may enter once a day and you must be following me to win" is an obvious grab for followers, but your kind seems more out of generosity.
>>
>>9313339
Honestly, I think you're lying to yourself if you think doing a giveaway wont benefit you more than everyone else.

Doing any sort of giveaway where new followers can enter comes off as fame hungry. Limiting it to your existing followers is a nice way to ensure you don't get followed by people just interested in the giveaway, but you'll get a bunch who'll be hoping you do one at your next milestone.

This goes for everyone in the thread who's asking: It's fine to want followers. That's what social media is for. It is possible to enjoy something without having a social media account tied to it, and you're lying to yourself and everyone else if you say gaining followers and interacting with people isn't your motivation for having any sort of public account online. Asking
>Do I come off as fame hungry when I XYZ
is just asking if your actions are going to deter people from liking you and therefore following you.

we're all anonymous, can we dispense with the humble charade please?
>>
>>9313318
I was about to follow you, until I saw this...
>>
>>9313379
What will I ever do without your follow anon
I'm going to go get a box of tissues
>>
>>9313457
Lol you sound like a trump supporter
>>
>>9313104
>not following the future POTUS, be it on insta, twitter or FB
Why?
>>
so is it still safe to post instas or is that down the drain now
>>
Sure is /pol/ in here
>>
>>9313468
I'd wait until a new thread pops up, this one's pretty trashed
At least I got a new lolcow out of it though, trumpchan's social media is a hot mess across the board and sure is gr8 for a chuckle
>>
File: qlMxphU.png (224KB, 362x391px) Image search: [Google]
qlMxphU.png
224KB, 362x391px
>>9313457
>>9313318
You sound hilarious. Following.
>>
>>9312839
wait are you that girl who made a video of her throwing an autistic shitfit about her clothes not fitting her and then tried to sell them in the bst thread
>>
>>9313500
If that is the case, all the more reason to follow her
>>
>>9313504
lmao no
>>
>>9313462
Bc he's a total cunt?
>>
>>9313506
>not following train wrecks to see what they do next
>>
>>9313517
lol that's your entire brand image, isn't it brit?
yeah no, those are the kinds of trainwrecks that are fueled by attention and I'm not gonna put myself where I'd be in a position to even be vaguely responsible for your bratty bullshit. We already have too many of you and you're not going to stand out here, please move on to a different community.
>>
>>9313520
That's not me, you're replying to another anon.
I really do not give a fuck about your taste in humor.
I came here to get some qt intas to follow so I don't have to stare at advertisement against synthetic marijuana on the subway for 40 mins.
>>
>>9313520
I'm not her. I post from my phone while I'm at work.
I follow all sorts of retards on instagram because its hilarious to watch them post.
Way to take it too seriously, btw. Not to mention being dumb and assumptions about who is on anon.
>>
>>9313556
>I don't have to stare at advertisement against synthetic marijuana on the subway for 40 mins.
First off, way to copy my posting style. They're never gonna believe me now.
Also, what the fuck, your signal goes out on the train so you just stare at the same image? Turn your phone off. Think for a moment.
>>
>>9313560
Yeah but it refreshes right before you go on the train.
Who's posting style are you referring to..?
>>
>>9313565
Whoever posted the same time as I did where I stated I wasn't her. Cause I'm not.
>>
>>9313569
That was me, I'm aware you are not me.
>>
>>9313570
Dude, I'm just trying to cover my ass as much as possible here. I don't want to be counted among the retards that think they KNOW who an anon is.
>>
>>9312839
This would look nice with some thick thigh or knee high socks. Since the boots and coat seem so heavy, I think It would balance better. Just some advice from a fellow morigirl.
>>
do you fucks seriously not know who brittany venti is and that she's just an ugly elaborate troll
>>
>>9313614
literally no one cares, please stop talking about her.
>>
posting what I follow because these threads always fucking suck like this.

mippi_lolita
littlemissmarilynn
spicy.oneetchi
princesspeachieangel
inkysoupy
boy_brushed_red
tardisco
dream.bun
zanni_m
kulain
hollyanei
shrinkle
kimchi_pirate
spooky_bunny_
therabbitprincess
miemuu
suikako
thingsweneverdid
succubusgirlfriend

none are mine, thanks.
>>
>>9313633
ok brit
>>
>>9313636
I really appreciate this. I'm pretty new to cosplay and have yet to find a lot of people to follow that aren't jnig-esque.
Also my instagram is pretty boring atm and I kind of just post ootds sometimes and shit, but I'm getting a taobao order soon so I can start to be more active. Feel free to follow if u want tooo
ig.com/nothheaven
>>
>>9313614
Isn't she that girl who did 9/11?
>>
I'm making an instagram to get in touch with a photographer who took some pics of me at the last con I went to, whats a good way not to sound autistic with my ig name?
>>
>>9313104
>b-b-but muh politics must align for me to follow someone
No one cares.
>>9312839
Followed.
>>
>>9314721
imo, keep it short, simple and stick to a language that you know well.
if after doing that you're still unsure, think of a name that you wouldn't be embarrassed to tell a stranger or acquaintance while still trying to follow the above.
>>
>>9313345
You're right. I mean, I'd love to do an even larger giveaway when I hit 1k. The way it benefits me is that I can dump some of my NWT impulse buys onto someone else without the hassle of posting them for sale, and it makes me feel better about myself to give. A boost in followers would be appreciated, but based on my trends (followers, amount of times I post, content) I average maybe 3 new followers per post? So it'll take a while for me to get up to 1k, and idk if I'm committed enough to my content to earn those followers. And I doubt a giveaway would boost me much more than like 5 new followers per post?

I even thought about doing a giveaway on /cgl/ but I didn't want to out myself as a gull yet lol.

>>9313345
I have a handful of followers that are really active with commenting and consistent likes. I think they're so sweet and wish I could give all of them a little something, but I can't fathom sending that many small packages. So I thought 1 big giveaway could kill two birds with one stone.
>>
What other cosplayers and lolitas to gulls follow?
>>
File: 1484451300500.jpg (115KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1484451300500.jpg
115KB, 500x667px
who is this? i'm told he's on instagram
>>
>>9319954
that's a male?
>>
File: 192104.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
192104.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I don't really dress up sadly but whatever
also feel free to pm me~
>>
>>9322691
Are you cgl related at all?
>>
>>9322783
She isn't lmao. It's just gamur gurl and generic pink filter posts.
>>
>>9322783
>>9322896
Can you guys turn the salt off for a thread? People aren't going to want to post.
>>
>>9323194
this thread is dead already; just wait until the next one to post.
>>
>>9323196
I don't have anything to post, I'm looking for content, and it wouldn't matter if there's a new thread if the same behavior happens.
>>
>>9323199
stop taking things so personally. no one is stupid enough to post in a thread that's filled with shit.
>>
>>9312839
Oh wow, I know who you are. It's cool you're a mori girl. I have only one question to ask you:
Did you do 9/11?
>>
>>9323202
Way to respond to the point. Learn to have a proper discussion or at least argue well enough to not sound like a 12 year old. In any case, I'm probably responding to bait so I'll stop.
>>
>>9323241
that's clearly not mori girl, anon.
>>
File: dolan.jpg (47KB, 360x409px) Image search: [Google]
dolan.jpg
47KB, 360x409px
>want to post instagram
>don't want to get roasted

wat do
>>
>>9323536
if your instagram is cgl related and you don't have drama, you might get a couple "WOW NICE SHOOP" comments and that's it.
>>
>>9323307
Learn not to be retarded, anon. The self post thread has been okay; this thread is dead because it's already been filled with shit talking.
>>
>>9323194
imo those anons did sound salty but it was kind of justified since her instagram doesn't have anything to do with cgl.
>>
>>9312839
>>9313500
She's been around for a while, she is just some internet over the top fake persona who also happens to like jfashion. I talked to her a few times, she's pretty normal when she isnt doing her weird cringe stream shit.
Gotta make that twitch cash though.

sage for off topic
>>
>>9323547
or the "ur fat" comments. Those are always fun.
>>
>>9323196
135 replies is not dead, stupid. Learn the board better.
>>
my insta is about 1/3 jfash 1/3 tea and 1/3 random crap i think is pretty.
idk if that is enough to be cgl related.
>>
>>9323559
>imo those anons did sound salty
I'm >>9322783
I was just asking because I didn't want to go look at a non cgl instagram on my phone because I have to remember how to spell whatever whacky spelling they use so I just asked because I knew I was going to see the thread later.

it's amazing what kind of tone you decided to assign to my simple question. none of the photos in here screenshot there look cgl related which is why I asked...
>>
>>9323643
And how many of those are self post instagrams? Around three. It's dead, stop reaching, dumbass, and let the thread die.
>>
Is there a better hashtag people are using now that #lolitafashion is also half-filled with trash?
>>
>>9323643
a thread being dead =/= a thread in sage
>>
>>9323741
eglcommunity (this one is starting to turn to shit too, though...) or brand tags
>>
>>9313636
Thanks for posting this!

I'm looking for more jfashion blogs to follow, does anyone have recommendations? Right now I'm just following a lot of Japanese gyaru accounts.
>>
I'm on the hunt for good cosplayers who don't have as much recognition. It's always so nice to come across the hidden gems with good progress photos, especially since my explore tab is 90% boring makeup tests.

Honestly, as much as I love the look of a colour-themed feed, I don't find it as appealing for cosplay accounts. I would much rather see a messy feed full of progress that showcases their skill, rather than a bunch of shit run through the sakura filter.
>>
>>9323670
are you me?
>>
>>9323670
2/3rds sound cgl related enough to post.
>>
>>9322783
>>9322896
I'm not a "gamur gurl" I actually play games and I honestly thought it fits in looking at the other threads on this board but I guess I was wrong sorry for my post.
>>
>>9327578
>3 days later
okay
>>
File: Screenshot_20170121-233554.png (1MB, 1080x1395px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170121-233554.png
1MB, 1080x1395px
>>9311838
Selfpost cringeparty incoming
>>
>>9312839
Sorry, I don't follow people who do 9/11.
>>
>>9313318
>thinking Swedish and English is the same language
kek
>>
>>9313636
Awww, this made me happy to see my name appear! I've always hoped my content would be enjoyed.
>>
>>9328327
explain pls
>>
>>9329270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrwmgKRSzDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQknGMqSIN0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efxgBwfR-AU
>>
>post a simple cosplay photo, semi detailed but not overly elaborate costume
>150+ likes
>post an objectively better photo, better costume, professionally shot and edited
>40 likes when the rest of my pictures average around 70

I don't understand instagram and I never will.
>>
>>9331312
face photos do better than farther away photos
>>
>>9331373
They were both about the same distance, but that's interesting. One would think farther photos would do better among both cosplay enthusiasts and instagram creeps
>>
Favourite classic and otome grams to follow?

Just discovered mademoiselle_m_rose from Japan who takes such elegant photos.
>>
>>9333988
The editing is terrifying.
>>
File: IMG_9710.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9710.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
i'll bite the bullet and post because i'm looking to follow other women who cosplay, especially bodypaint heavy cosplays.
i will admit i cosplay trash (undertale, harley quinn) but i'm a working seamstress and i post a lot of WIPS on my IG story if that's any reason to follow?
and i only just started posting normie selfies because i'm running out of content to share but shrugs
>>
who here posts stories on instagram? is there a way to see how many views you get or does instagram tell you?
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.