[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Impulse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fxgagaf.jpg (98KB, 851x324px) Image search: [Google]
fxgagaf.jpg
98KB, 851x324px
Since this is a month away from us, i decided to make a thread for it.
Its a new con in the southern California area, and also has had it's controversies with the guy running this con who also ran Touhoucon last year and didn't pay hotels or something.
Also it's like a week before Anime Los Angeles. Which would be the better one to go to?
Anyone planing to go?
>>
ALA is the more established and popular con. This is Impulse's 2nd year I believe. Being so close to ALA is probably going to hurt their numbers a bit.

I have a table in the AA at Impulse. So I guess I'll see any seagulls if they go.
>>
>>9288636
If I didn't have friends going to ALA, I actually would've chosen Impulse. The fact that Ely's going to be there is a huge game breaker.

>Also has had it's controversies with the guy running this con who also ran Touhoucon last year and didn't pay hotels or something.

I wouldn't hold it against him. If anything, it's the hotel's fault for screwing up that group block and Touhoucon's administration had no way of forcing the hotel to refund the guest's it had overcharged. I'm not really quite sure what went wrong with the agreement between the person behind Touhoucon and the hotel, but being a person who's in the hotel business myself, the hotel has the final say for matters like those.
>>
>>9288673
I have friends going to ALA too. Luckily for me I live in Ontario so I can just drive to both cons and not have to worry about coughing up the money for a hotel.
>>
>>9288625
>>9288673
Bryan's the head of Anime Impulse? He's a nice guy, but he's pretty much a doormat. If financial troubles or controversy even looks at him wrong again, Impulse is going to crumble.
>>
>>9288673
You don't actually even go here
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.