[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Santa 2016: thread 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 369
Thread images: 66

File: christmas-seagull-beach-holidays.jpg (120KB, 1271x1300px) Image search: [Google]
christmas-seagull-beach-holidays.jpg
120KB, 1271x1300px
Not Santa's Helper, just thought we could use a new thread.
Gifts are arriving, holiday cheer is in the air!
Chat with your giftees/secret santas!

>Grinched gift signup and check will be on January 15th, 2017, unless you guys decide otherwise.

previous thread >>9265055
>>
>get super excited to make small crafty things for card exchange
>realize you have to do a bunch of other crafty shit

guess I'll just send stickers.
>>
I felt weird not putting a card in my actual gifts, so all my giftees are gonna get cards as well.
>>
File: anxious.png (103KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anxious.png
103KB, 500x281px
>mfw all my giftees have received their gifts already and I'm waiting for any updates on mine

I think I've only heard from one Santa so far and it's nerve wracking wondering if anything is going to arrive.
>>
>tfw I want to send gifts by tracking but it costs $50 compared to $12 untracked
I'm so sorry international giftees...
>>
>>9280558
I feel you. At least 2 of my giftees are getting stuff sent from Japan and I'm considering just sending the packages to their homes separately to save on shipping, because holy crap is it expensive.
>>
Found out what the problem was with the duplicate assignments and the 0s in the name. Yall are getting new assignment emails. The gift info mixed in with the card assignments due to recycled email template.
>>
Do not send out the cards untiI you get the second email the to you Non-international people.
>>
>>9280615
>>9280614
Thanks Santa's Helper!
>>
File: photo_1480733825666.jpg (638KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1480733825666.jpg
638KB, 2048x1152px
Anyone else have way too much fun doodling dumb stuff on their packages?
>>
File: photo_1480734684308.jpg (631KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1480734684308.jpg
631KB, 2048x1152px
>>9280882
>>
>>9280558
For me it's $50 untracked or $60 express and tracked. :')
>>
KP, your items have arrived and I will be mailing them out ideally by Friday after my exams are done! Hope your holidays are going well!
>>
Still not sure what to do for card assignments. Asked about it in the last thread and didn't receive a reply. Do we make our own cards? Are we expected to send gifts to these people? Is it literally just a card? No clue.
>>
>>9280984
Don't overthink it. Its just a card. Make them if you want to.
>>
>>9280984
I think it's really up to you. You can buy a card, or a template and just draw it, put stickers on it, put a note that you hope that they have a nice holiday. It's basically there to make someone's holiday however you'd like.
>>
>>9280906
Good Lord. What countries is that between?
>>
>>9280558
I didn't want to risk it and send it anyways tracked. I hope my giftee is not going to be fucked by customs because of that. My country is having some weird shit going on with mail so I don't want it to be lost or atleast when it gets lost I can get some money back hopefully.
>>
KS from NZ! I sent your package yesterday, please email me [email protected] so I can give you the tracking number and some information about the package.
>>
>EK from NY
Please let me know if you got your gifts yesterday! I never did hear back from you if your USPS corrected address was right and I saw the package got delivered so please let me know!
>>
>just checked email and found corrected card list
>person I got the first time isn't there
>new person is utterly fantastic

I think I'll send a card to the old person I had just because I feel bad not sending one but ME from FL, you are so much like me that it's insane. I wish I had gotten you as a giftee! I'll try and include some tiny little gifts for you with my card. Gonna make you a husbando card and everything!
>>
I'm stressing out because my allocated gift-recievers asked for really specific fandom related things and I don't have time to get that shit shipped to me and then out again so I'm buying general nice things that I think they will like but they are just regular store bought things. stressing about letting you gulls down!
>>
>>9281176
Why not just have the things they actually wanted sent directly to them instead?
>>
>>9281176
There's an anon going out of their country during the deadline that discussed with their giftees whether they wanted gifts sent before or after their trip. If you don't have the time now just ask your giftees if they're okay with it taking longer so you can get them something they want.
>>
>>9281176
Seconding >>9281186 because that's what I did last year. I ordered stuff off eBay and Aliexpress and just had it shipped straight to my giftees. This year I just happened to get lucky and had some stuff already on hand and got faster Taobao shipping.
>>
>>9280551
I feel the same way. My gift has been delivered, yet I still don't have a clue wether it was received and liked. No news from my santa, either...
>>
>>9281220
I got literally no news from the person I sent a gift to last year. Not even an "I got your gift!" Post. Fucking nothing. It looked like she had a lot of matches and did that to all of them too. Still makes me a little salty.
>>
tfw I was an asshole and didn't post last year because I was a lurker
>>
>>9281247
Also samefag but whoever sent me the pink chocolate bar soap, that's the best soap I've ever used and I bought like 5 bars
>>
File: santabemyfriend.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
santabemyfriend.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>9281158
I got my gift last night! My address corrects to LIC half the time, I'm right on the border. I love love love the gifts, it really made my day! And your doodles were perfect, I'm keeping them.
>>
SG from Israel, a seller sent me a damaged item for your gift so I'm waiting on a replacement then I'll ship next week
>>
>>9281275
No problem at all, I don't celebrate Christmas so the date I get things doesn't matter.
>>
>>9281250
>pink chocolate bar soap
I'm gonna need some sauce on that.

>>9281268
Oh gosh I'm glad you got it alright! I was a little worried there because USPS kept auto-correcting it. Glad you loved your gifts especially the bracelet since it was the most mahou shoujo thing I could find and yesI'llbeyourfriendbutI'manawfulpenpal.
>>
>>9281220
>>9281237
Well with the grinch check this year you're sort of required to say "Hey here's my stuff" because you have to post a photo and the gift ID, don't you?

I would think any giftee that was silent on their stuff and never said what they got or anything should count towards the grinch check, honestly. If Santas should be accountable for sending the gifts and providing proof of sending then giftees should be accountable for posting that they received the gifts and proof of receiving.

I know it's all about the season of giving but to me it's a lot worse to not hear anything from the person you gave to than it would be for me not to receive anything in return. It takes so little effort to just snap a photo or even leave a note saying "__ from __ I got your package, thanks!"
>>
>>9281444
http://www.mysoapconfections.com/products I don't know if they still have it but you can email her directly to find out
>>
>>9281186
I did this for lots of gulls last year but I saw some of them complaining about it this year so I decided not to.
>>
>>9280985
>>9281025
Okay! I just didn't want to send something underwhelming and anon giftee get upset.
>>
JR from UK, I'm dealing with a seller from hell so I really hope your main gift arrives soon, but your package will probably be late, just a heads up so you don't think I'm grinching you!
>>
>>9281448
Seconding!
>>
File: 1471335452489.gif (2MB, 316x228px) Image search: [Google]
1471335452489.gif
2MB, 316x228px
>>9281334
>Doesn't even celebrate Christmas.
>Still wants her free shit.

Oh, jew~
>>
>>9281740
wtf kind of bait is this
>>
>>9281740
>celebrate Christmas
>free shit
That's sort of what Christmas is all about, anon. I'm from a deeply religious Southern Baptist household and no one gives a fuck about Jesus on Christmas day because everyone wants their gifts. It's not even mentioned once.
>>
>>9281751
>>9281761
>responding to bait

y'all walnuts need Mana
>>
>>9281765
I feel like I need to confess my sins and say some hail Manas.
>>
>>9281751
It's this thing called a 'joke', anon. They were pretty popular pre-2014.
>>
>>9281601
Also JR, hope your ready for some "wut" bodyline accessory along with some madoka shit.
>>
File: IMAG0245.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0245.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Got my second package, absolutely loving everything and I am in love with all of it! I have to geta a chain extender for the choker but it's all amazing. And we are totally going to be pen pals.

ID: 5123
>>
JM from QC, ME from FL, YL from AB, and BD from UK:

All your presents are ready! Sorry for the wait, a lot of things has been happening IRL and I've been super busy with work.
I'm just waiting to meet with someone local to grab ME's present this Saturday.
They should be out by mid next week at latest, and they should all arrive before Christmas.

BD I'll be paying for faster shipping so it should arrive within 7 business days too, even though you're halfway across the world.

I'll post a throwaway after I mail them if you girls are interested in tracking numbers!

Also any of you girls have allergies/food dislikes?
I'm throwing in some snacks I personally like but let me know if there's anything I should exclude.
>>
>>9281908
oh and any of you gulls like sailor moon stuff?
if so what's your favourite sailor senshi?
not guaranteed to be a part of your present, just wondering.
>>
>>9281334
Lol I'm sorry anon, I'm not trying to be patronizing and I know you didn't mean to be funny but this response made me laugh
>>
File: 1360005007087.jpg (73KB, 767x711px) Image search: [Google]
1360005007087.jpg
73KB, 767x711px
>>9281908
>>9281934
OH one more thing BD from UK,
I'm not familiar with this but I don't want you to be fucked by customs (I heard Europe has it bad) so let me know what you want me to mark it as?
>>
>>9281163
Ahhh! Really? Oh many maybe we should exchange address and i will send you something as well :D
>>
>>9281908
Me from fl, shellfish, but I doubt that youd send me something like that in the mail hahaha. I like gummy candy and I like chocolate :)
>>
MSC from MX, the last part of your gift arrived today! I'll be packaging it and sending it off on Monday as I have work today and obviously no post on the weekends.
>>
>>9281740
Technically not free as I'm also sending out gifts with the same price bracket, but I always make these kind of jokes with my friends.Carry on fellow Anon.
>>9281938
No problem Anon, I don't celebrate Christmas but I'm in it for the a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>9281845
>broken doll syringe
I am so jelly. Are you menhera, anon?
>>
>>9282408
I am! A beginner, and my requests for accessories so I can build up a nice wardrobe. I squealed when I got the syringe and it's gonna be such a cute necklace.
>>
seagull bump
>>
File: IMG20161209183133.jpg (1MB, 4160x2814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20161209183133.jpg
1MB, 4160x2814px
SH, LT, KB, AH from Australia. I have finished your cards and will be posting them out on Monday, pending level of exhaustion from work.
>>
JM from Quebec and NS from Alberta, I want to go a little artistically overboard with your cards and I'm wondering if you could give me a little direction?

JM- do you have a favourite girl from Madoka, or a favourite weapon, item (like the cards, the book, etc), or person from card captor?

NS - do you also have a favourite girl from Madoka, or a character from Overwatch?

I figured since the card assignments came with gift swap details attached I may as well use it to make the card fancy, time pending.
>>
>>9281957
Aw you don't have to! I should have your card sent out by Monday (trying not to go overboard with it since Christmas funds are low) but I will put my return address on the envelope just in case you want to send a card back.
>>
SJS from CA, I'm going to send out your gift in two parts if that's ok?
>>
>>9281908
BD here. m80 thanks for checking on the customs front. If it's marked as a gift with a value less than £34, then customs can't touch it.

I'm not allergic to anything, and Sailor Mercury is my homegirl.
>>
>>9281845
Hooray, I'm so glad you like them!! Thanks for posting, and I can't wait to hear from you pen pal~
>>
>>9281934
>>9281908
YL here! I have a mild allergy to eggs. Cookies and most things are okay, but danishes and mayo, etc are a no go. That being said, I have a christmas tradition of eggnog french toast, so I do have some epipens handy. Send me anything!

I love Pluto and Neptune as far as sailor senshis go. Out of the core group, I'm pretty fond of Mercury.
>>
>>9281908
Hi anon, I'm JM from QC. I might have already mentioned in my description but I don't have any allergies! I love snacks and am looking forward to it.

>>9282722
I'd say my favorite is Homura but I like the aesthetic of the items in the show more, so between a character vs a motif I'd prefer the latter. I really like the way the (egg shaped) soul gems look and the design of Homura's shield.
>>
File: IMG_20161208_230817.jpg (4MB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161208_230817.jpg
4MB, 2992x4000px
4231, I got your gift! The donut bracelet is amazing and takoyaki is my favorite umaibo flavor. Thank you!
>>
File: 1481321028095470217075.jpg (918KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1481321028095470217075.jpg
918KB, 2048x1536px
AAAAAAHHHHHH.
I got your gift, JG! I'm still working on yours and it's gonna take some real work to top this! Ahhhh I've been eyeing those Luke chopsticks forever.
Gift id is 4223!
>>
AC from NY, your package is all wrapped and I'm sending it off tomorrow!
>>
MB I just got your gift! I'm laughing so hard at the loofa I love it! I'm super excited to study the rocks and the earrings are perfect! Thank you so much! Gift Id is 7123
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>9283293
Dropped pic
>>
>>9281191
>>9281186
That didn't even occur to me. Thanks gulls, i'll send what I collected physically and find them something they'll like online.
>>
>>9283206
I was waiting on that bracelet forever, but knowing you like it so much already made it that much more worth it!!

>>9283216
Yay! I was so worried about them breaking in transit but I'm super happy they didn't!
>>
Please post em if you got em gulls, I am living for this thread.
>>
>>9283293
Glad you like it. Laughed so hard at the Kylo Ren, apparently it shoots water from its head if you squeeze it.
>>
EN from IN and BF from NM, I have sent your presents today. You are both receiving two packages, one from me and one directly from a store - there was no opportunity to put delivery comments in with the store so please keep this in mind! hope you like them.
>>
>>9282658
>Sent out all of my fancy gifts already.
>No mention of my name in weeks.

Th-thank you, anon. Make sure to include your return address! I want to send treats somewhere that they'll be appreciated.
>;~;
>>
>>9282336
Ayyy that's cool anon. Excuse the stupid question but are the Jewish people cool with the minority that celebrate Christmas there?
>>
FK from Denmark!!

Sorry for not posting sooner [after my initial post], but I am just waiting for the final gift to arrive on Tuesday and I will hopefully be able to send your gift out before the end of the week. Since you're quite far from me I will try and get tracking sent to Santa's Seagull to pass to you.
>>
BB from WV and BD from U.K.!! I just got home so I will be sending your gifts tomorrow! Please expect them within the next two weeks and I hope you like them!
>>
>>9281601
>>9281793
No problem anon i'm going through customs hell right now so I know that feeling. I am super ready for weird shit and madoka merch!

SG from UK as mentioned above the last bit of your gift is being held to ransom by parcelfarce so hopefully i'll be able to post it at the end of next week.
>>
File: holiday.gif (907KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
holiday.gif
907KB, 500x281px
>>9284120
Yup totally cool with it apart from the orthodox Jewish but they're a minority as well. Most of the country celebrates other "Christian" (Well, Christian/Pagan origin not very religious.) holidays like new years eve (We have a big Russian population that celebrates novy god.), valentines day and even halloween has gained some steam over the past few years. Only cities with a bigger Christian population like Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv and Nazareth will have actual activities going on though.
>>
>>9282722
NS here, I like all the girls but my favourites would be Madoka/ Godoka and Sayaka. My favourite Overwatch characters are Roadhog and Pachimari. I would totally love if you make some funny or wacky art, have fun with it! I'm sure I'll love whatever you make!
>>
>>9280954
ahhh!! i can't wait!
>>
>>9284299
Oh damn, I see. Didn't mean to imply y'all were intolerant or anything, just curious 'cause there's often some kind of tension in a land where one religion is the majority and all. But sounds cool and nice related pic yo. Thanks for droppin' that knowledge on me and hope you get your presents quickly <3

>also nice dubs desudesu
>>
Anais from Texas and HNC from Philly: I am waiting for one of each of your gifts to arrive in the mail (which should be by this week) and because they are tiny parts of the gift, I will give them until the 20th to arrive because I will be shipping out on the 21st no matter what! All other parts of your gifts have been wrapped and I am working on your cards right now! ^^ Let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns~
>>
CD in UK, I shipped your gift today! The post office says that it should take 4-6 business days but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a little slower due to traffic. I hope it get there safely! Also the gift ID is on the back and side of the parcel.
>>
>>9283825
And a (You) for you anon. My address will be on the back in case Auspost does some weird stuff.

>Ordered something off ebay
>Free postage "NICE"
>It gets posted out
>Looks at tracking
>HOW AUSPOST???

So basically the package got sent all the way to where I am. Auspost never left me a card, and it got sent all the way back to the sender from the other side of the country.
>>
File: 20161209_203457-1.jpg (3MB, 2140x2336px) Image search: [Google]
20161209_203457-1.jpg
3MB, 2140x2336px
Mandatory thankyousomuchIloveit post for my first santa. The prints are super nice and the bag is so obnoxiously my style that I think you might know me irl anon. Thank you!

>>9283666
Aw! Thank you so much. I will be looking for them <3
>>
>>9284266
No worries anon, I know the feeling. Most of my giftee's main pieces are lost in Christmas hell too.
>>
>>9284678
Don't worry about it Anon, people are pretty intolerant but not when it comes to fun holidays. Don't get me started on how fucked up it is that we only have public transport 5 days of the week because of religious stuff.

Unrelated, SG crafter and SH Larper from the UK I just sent out your parcels! It's by air mail so hopefully it'll be with you fast. I added a ingredients list for the sweets I sent but if you have any questions about things feel free to ask, I'll be lurking this thread for a while.
>>
BF from NM & BB from WV...

do either of you like bath bombs? Slash would you use them?
>>
>>9285320
BB here, I love them but unfortunately I'm currently living somewhere where I can't use them.
>>
>>9285175
>but muh shabbat :^(

Nah seriously though, that must suck. Do you guys just drive or cab it or is almost everyone observant and not work?
>>
>>9285776
M8 you literally can't open doors or turn lights on and off if you don't absolutely, physically need to.

Anybody who observes the good ol' Sabbath probably can't even pick their car keys up.
>>
>>9285320
BF here, I do like and use them. :)
>>
>>9285546
Boo okay :( I'll be sending some other beauty products for you!
>>9285874
Yay!!
>>
File: Sufganiyot.jpg (61KB, 435x329px) Image search: [Google]
Sufganiyot.jpg
61KB, 435x329px
>>9285776
>>9285866
Yeah that's exactly how it is, there are mini-taxis that have room for about 8 people and run a set route and cost less then a actual taxi (but three times more then a normal bus... and they don't go everywhere.) People that are fully observant really can't do anything, you can't even tear toilet paper because some rabbi said it counts as work, but most people aren't fully religious and just observe part of it (So the majority of people keep kosher to some degree, and won't drive/watch TV/use the computer but they will turn on lights and such.) Sadly even if you want to work on shabbat you usually can't. The country enforces a extra tax on any place that's open (Not including emergency services of course.) so most stores prefer not to open even if they aren't in a very religious place like Tel Aviv. From what I know about 70% of the people here are at least somewhat religious, and the religious parties are pretty big in the government so these kind of things aren't going to change any time soon.
At least we have great holiday foods.
>Sage for OT ranting, bring on the holiday spirits!
>>
File: IMG_20161212_162151.jpg (971KB, 1825x1641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161212_162151.jpg
971KB, 1825x1641px
Thank you so much Santa! This made me so happy. I love everything! Also, extra thanks for shipping to me. The id is 7115.
>>
EM from SC, your main gift finally shipped on Dec. 9. Hoping it gets here by the end of the week. I've wrapped up your other smaller goodies and everything will go in the mail as soon as that last gift has arrived.

JD from GA, I've had all your stuff for a few days but I was hoping to send both gifts out at the same time. I've been waiting for my other Santa's gift for so long that I'm just going to package up your stuff tonight and ship it out. I'll give you tracking info tomorrow if you want it.
>>
Any one else low-key lurking by their mail boxes waiting for any sign of their Santa gifts?
I suddenly have a real appreciation for those that go to the extent of getting tracking sent to their giftees because it's surprisingly difficult to sit here and wait knowing something is arriving but not knowing when.
>>
>>9286429
The people I gifted aren't posting despite their stuff being delivered and the people gifting me are also silent. I just want some kinda word, anything.
>>
>>9283280
Woo! Can't wait. :D
>>
>>9286453
Do what I did and just name them and ask if they got their gifts alright. If they're still silent after that well... I stand by anon who said not posting you got gifts should count against you in the grinch check.
>>
>last heard from one Santa two weeks ago that gift was sent
>other Santa says I might not get gift until January
>third Santa might as well not exist

Maybe this is a sign to get a higher bracket for Valentines/White Day or something.
>>
XYZ from ON
LSB from NL
VK from Russia
JS from CA
JD from GA
If you're lurking and worried, I apologise! I've been given a bigger workload this month and I'm still waiting on some of your gifts to arrive to me. However, yesterday I've got some of the taobao crafting supplies I ordered, so I'm working on some fresh new things for you in addition.
>>
Tfw almost ready to send gifts out and very excited for gifts to be received but i haven't heard from one Santa EVER, and only got mentioned in one post from other Santa in the first thread:(
>>
Gulls who are fretting, just remember that we've all got until Jan 15th. No one is late yet. I'm sure they're just busy getting you all wonderful gifts!
>>
>>9286244
YAY. I am so glad you like them. I couldn't find poodle earings so I thought Dashhounds were also cute.
>>
>>9286423
EM from SC here. Thanks I'm super stoked
>>
TCC from NV and LM from Mexico, you packages are sent. If either of you want tracking numbers, I can set up a throw away e-mail.
>>
XYZ from ON, LT from AUS, SB from UK, I sent out your packages today! Sorry for the delay, I've had 90% of the items prepared for the longest time, but was waiting on a couple extra things to arrive.

Hopefully they arrive safely and don't take too long, I hope all of you like your gifts!

By the way, LT, I sent to your new address in SA. Hopefully everything is in order.
Also, SB, I forgot to include the ID inside the package so I wrote it a bunch of times on the outside wrapping, my apologies.
>>
>>9284240
MY BODY IS READY
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Kg from WA. Thank you, anon!
>>
>>9287158
I'm so glad that made it there! One of my cards got kicked back for "insufficient postage" but if yours made it then I think I'm okay to resend it. And you're welcome!
>>
This might be a dumb question, but have international card matches been sent out yet? It's okay if they haven't, I just never got a confirmation email.
>>
>>9287472
Not a dumb question anon. I think santas helper did the domestic American cards but no news on the internationals yet.
>>
>>9286423
>>9286815
EM your gift arrived last night, so both yours and JD's packages are going out in today's mail. If you'd like tracking numbers shoot me an email. They should arrive in about 2 days.
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
JG from IL I just got your gift! The packaging was so beautiful I regret not taking a picture before I opened it! These stones are absolutely beautiful and a Lunar calendar was actually something I've had my eye on. I love the tiny Kylo Ren and basically everything you got me!
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
KG from WA I also got your gift today too! Your note was hilarious and your presents fit perfectly with my aesthetic so no worries there! The skirt is cute af, the tights are gorgeous and the flower crowns/hat are things I can incorporate into casual wear(but honestly the skirt is basically my favourite thing ever). Thank you! Gift id is 6123.
>>
File: IMG_8088.jpg (130KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8088.jpg
130KB, 480x480px
AdW from LA, I'll be shipping your gift tomorrow or the day after!! It should hopefully be there in time for Christmas.
>>
Is it too early to post suggestions about next years secret santa? aside from the obvious (being organized a month or two earlier), I would really appreciate it that if our santas are from a different price bracket we get alerted? I'm trying not to sound grinchy here, honest, and I do love my gifts (and i'm in it for the gifting mostly) but it does sour the experience a bit when you were expecting a $30-40 or even $50+ gift and get a gift in the $15 range. I wouldn't have minded in the slightest if I had been alerted when we were given assignments, but there was a moment of "...oh" when I received my gift.
>>
>>9288273
Huh? You should receive gifts in the same price brackets you agreed to send out, shouldn't you?
>>
>>9288273
>>9288281
Yeah, you are supposed to be matched by price bracket ie both you and your ss should be spending the same amount.

Did you get something that seems cheap or did your gifter mention something about the price etc?
>>
>>9287990
Yay I'm so happy you liked it!! Also thanks for framing the card in the photo so No one can see how off center it printed haha
>>
>>9288290
I believe a couple threads ago santa anon or santas helper mentioned some price brackets had uneven numbers of people or people only doing domestic so there weren't perfect matches?
I'm assuming that's what happened, otherwise my secret santa assumed I don't know what taobao/aliexspress stuff looks like.
>>
>>9288316
you should post and shame if you feel grinched. or check with santa-anon first.
>>
>>9288001
I'm so glad you liked everything!
>>
>>9288346
Isn't it a bit earlier to claim being grinched? I mean they have until January 15th.
>>
>>9288721
anon was referencing the other anon receiving a gift well below their price bracket as grinching
>>
>>9288316
They did say that the higher brackets were uneven but you should have been compensated with extra gifts to equal your bracket aka $35 bracket gets you $15 + $20 gift or so. (Too lazy to math so I picked an easy number)

If this happened to anon I can see why they'd be disappointed if they expected a higher tier in return to their higher tier but there wasn't really much to be done about it since you can't produce high tier Santas out of thin air.
>>
>>9288144
I'm really excited! Thank you so much anon!
>>
JM from California.

I've been watching the tracking on your package and it seems to have been stuck in one place for a couple days now. I'll keep an eye on it in case I need to call USPS/Canada Post and start asking questions.

Just wanted to give you an update
>>
>>9288273
Are you sure that your giftee is completely done with your present? You might be getting something more too to make up that price difference. I mean, I'm at the $20-30 but I'm not getting my giftees one item
>>
File: SecretSanta.jpg (157KB, 800x728px) Image search: [Google]
SecretSanta.jpg
157KB, 800x728px
Thank you so *SO* much secret santa!

I absolutely love Oceantann's shirts, and I don't have this one yet which is perfect. And this necklace is so cute I'm considering hanging it on my cubicle wall with a bunch of my other nerdy ones.

Again, super awesome!
>>
File: IMG_20161214_131338.jpg (750KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161214_131338.jpg
750KB, 1440x1440px
JM from QC, ME from FL, YL from AB, and BD from UK:

These babies are ready to go to the post office today!
I was up until 5am last night packing them all securely, so I have no doubts that they'll arrive safely.

Despite my earlier dilemma of online shopping limitations, I actually think I did really well on all of your gifts.
I'm super excited & pretty confident that you guys will like your gifts!
(Also I overspent by like couple hundred dollars for everyone lol).

I forgot to mention price bracket inside the gift so I did make a small note on the outside of the package about which brackets you belonged to.
I would appreciate it if you would let me know when you receive it!

BD: I accidentally wrote a long letter for you, oops. I started rambling without realizing.
>>
BB of WV, JF of NC and ERD of IL

I sent your gifts but forgot to put the ID number in it. Please email the throwaway to get the ID and the Tracking number.

Maybe also post proof that you are that gull? Address or full name would work.
>>
>>9289037
Holy shit. The size of those boxes. And overspent by hundreds? I wish I was your giftee.
>>
KB from PA and MSC from MX, I've just mailed both your gifts! They should be arriving within a week, but if you want tracking numbers, I've dropped a throwaway.
>>
>>9289097
>post proof
Glad I read that before I emailed you. Good thinking!
I'm JF from NC and I've just sent you a message!
>>
GR from IL and CK from NJ!
Sending out your cards tomorrow <3
>>
>>9289174
So excited!! I can't wait to get mine

>>9288877
Shipped it today. It's priority mail, I'll let you know what day to expect it when the tracking starts working. I wanted to mail it off today so I didn't get a chance to decorate the box before the post office closed, sorry!
>>
>>9289013
Ahhh I'm so happy you got it! I was nervous since it isn't my personal style but it seemed to work out.
>>
>>9289037
>tfw no sugar mom
>>
>>9289037
You're sending this to my parents' house and my mum is just as excited as I am to see what's inside!
>>
>>9286614
LSB here, and no worries anon, I have complete faith in you. Even more excited to hear you'll be crafting!
>>
>>9286058
Thanks for explaining and typing it all out bro
>>
TD from VA, just wanted to update you on your gifts. I got your first and smallest gift already! The rest should get here in the next week or two, but I realized yesterday that they don't have a tracking number, so if I don't get them by next week I'll shoot them an e-mail for an update.
>>
EM from SC, I received a package from you today.
I'm JM from QC, the address matches my own, however the name on the package is "JS". I'm hoping that I didn't receive someone else's package by mistake, can you possibly confirm?
>>
>>9289423
Did you put that you like birds and homura in your thing? I just double checked and the email says that name I put on it. I'm emailing the ss person to see what's going on.
>>
>>9289455
Yep, that description is the one I gave.
I'll leave the package for now until we/you get an update from santa anon (if you haven't already, you should message santa's helper anon too since they seem to be more available)
>>
>>9289097
BB here! I sent you an email earlier today. Just realized I didn't post here letting you know.
>>
>>9286479
I will consider this for this year's grinch check. It will definitely be a part for next year's.

>>9287472
No. I'm having difficulty finding time to do it. I'm running solo now.

>>9288273
>nd grinchy here, honest, and I do love my gifts (and i'm in it for the gifting mostly) but it does sour the experience a bit when you were expecting a $30-40 or even $50+ gift and get a gift in the $15 range. I wouldn't have minded in the slightest if I had been alerted when we were given assignments, but there was a moment o

>>9288273
Depending on who you are, I may have assigned you an extra Santa in a lower price bracket. I haven't check my email as yet if you've emailed me.

The only changes in gift I've made is lowered one person's $50 gift assigment or did not assign the maximum amount of gifts.

However I do welcome any suggestions for next year. I want to be Seagull Santa next year and take over from the start rather than just help out after the fact as well as start accepting applications early October.

If anyone wants to help out next year, please let me know. Someone who has experience with or Access. I'll make more detailed post at a later time about this matter.
>>
>>9289620
Hey, just wanna say that I appreciate you taking on the workload
>>
>>9289620
Seconding this, thanks for your continued help and support! I like the idea of starting early next year, then I can watch auctions and sites for the perfect items.
>>
File: ohmagash.png (6KB, 349x328px) Image search: [Google]
ohmagash.png
6KB, 349x328px
>>9289101
>>9289289
haha, I think a few of my giftees are actually disappointed to have me, because I didn't want to shop online

>>9289306
>pic related
>>
>>9289620
tfw the real grinch this year was original seagull santa anon
>>
>>9289620
I 100% support you being Seagull Santa next year and the extra layer of protection in giftee's being required to post proof of gift receiving since a couple so far have been MIA despite having their gifts delivered days prior.

But seriously, thank you for everything this year since original Santa has seemed to have vanished (which I don't hold against them since they only had days off to do this anyway) but I'm really excited that you're volunteering to take over entirely next year.

I'm actually in college for Office Administration and we, ironically, just covered Access a few weeks ago so I do have some basic knowledge on the functions and how to make tables and queries.

I won't fully say I'll volunteer to help the entire event since that's a long way away and you're going to post more detailed info later but for right now consider me interested and willing to offer my time to help at least temporarily during next year's event. Dropping my name as well so you'll have my contact info just in case, I'm JF from NC.
>>
Some of my giftees also haven't posted, but I think they might just be waiting until Christmas day to open. Just saying.
>>
>>9289872
I understand wanting to wait but at the very least they could drop a "Hey, got your gift #___, I'll open it on Christmas!" instead of the multiple radio silences anons have gotten where they don't even know if their gifts arrived safely.
>>
>>9289887
What if the number is inside the gift?
>>
File: tumblr_o7sgnmdH681tz6yibo1_1280.jpg (100KB, 711x681px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7sgnmdH681tz6yibo1_1280.jpg
100KB, 711x681px
I don't wanna seem paranoid, but I haven't heard from my santa since the very first thread, and I'm just hoping everything's going good for them! It turns out there was another gull with my initials in the same country as me, so I'm a little worried that maybe that was their santa and that mine hasn't said anything at all....

So just to check, if the santa for KB from Aus (VIC, not the WA one!!) is out there, let me know! I just get worried very easily haha.
>>
>>9289892
That might happen as well but from what I've seen so far 99% of the numbers have been written on pieces of paper stuck to the gifts or tucked in the card that came in the gift. And for anons who are spending their purchases direct to their giftees they usually give a heads up to expect something from #___ in the mail.
>>
>>9289892
>>9289905
Forgot to add as well it's just as easy to swap the number out for the name on the return address like "Hey XX from YY.."
>>
>>9289778
Please don't insult Seagull Santa, without them, the gift matches would have gone out even later.

Thank you' Seagull Santa for starting it this year. I would not have helped out at all if nobody took the intial charge.
>>
>>9290004
Hi santa's helper anon, I was wondering if you've seen >>9289423 and can advise. Let me know if I should send an email instead/as well.
>>
SA from FL and KB from CA I just wanted to worn you that I am having some medical bullshit going on right now and everything is running a bit late but will be sent out soon, still waiting for some stuff to arrive too.
>>
File: 1358285711500.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1358285711500.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>9286928
hype hype hype

>>9286614
>handmades
HYPE
>>
KB from VIC and CB from MS - it seems the package with all your stuff won't arrive to me on time for whatever reason, so I'll see what I can get you this weekend at a con so you'll at least get a gift for the holidays (because I have the feeling the rest of your gifts won't get to you until later january, at this rate).
>>
>>9290039
SA here, thanks for letting me know, I hope you're doing okay!!
>>
DS from PA and ML from OH, your packages have been sent out and should get to you by the 19th! If you want tracking feel free to send me an email.
>>
>>9288877
Just wanted to update you, your package should be arriving this Saturday.
>>
>>9290172
Aaaah awesome, thankyou so much for the update! Can't wait to see what it is!
>>
man, I'm almost done with the custom sbux cards I'm making for my giftees; I kinda want to post them up here cus I'm just so dang proud of them, but I also don't want to take away from the fun if my giftees want to do it themselves. But then again, what if they don't post pics of them when they get them? :c
>>
>>9289620
Didn't realize original santa dropped the ball. Is there anyway we can help?
>>
AH from Australia
VH from AZ
LD from Australia
JM from QC

I'm almost done with your gifts! Just recieved the last packages cuz I wanted to include burando items for all of u. Guess I'll ship everything at Thusday.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9290491
I'm caving. I just finished the last one and I'm just so happy with these cards! I hope my giftees like them!
>>
>>9290538
Oh my God whichever anon has to use 50 dicks card to get their coffee..

Delightful.
>>
>>9290538
10/10

this is why i come to /cgl/
>>
JM from California.

Tracking says you received your package, hopefully everything is okay and can't wait to hear what you think :D
>>
>>9290538
These are absolutely majestic, anon.
>>
>>9289127
email sent.
>>
File: 20161216_094231_mh1481899455159.jpg (343KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_094231_mh1481899455159.jpg
343KB, 456x810px
I really wish I had signed up for more cards. I didn't think they'd be so fun to make. Can't wait for Valentines if we have an event then. Husbando/Waifu cards for everyone!
>>
>>9290004
>Santa's Helper
Do you have access to the main Email address (Neon Elf)? I sent out a Email with the proof of sending and tracking numbers for my giftees at the start of the week but I'm not sure if it was passed on to them.
>>
>ME from FL
I got you for a card assignment and I've just printed shipping for your package (I couldn't fit it all into an envelope) so you should get it in 2-5 days. If you want the tracking number let me know and I'll send it via Santa's Helper but it should be there by next week and it's small enough to fit into a mailbox.
>>
EN from IN and IH from CT, your gifts are on their way to you! They should be there by the 19th.
>>
>DS from WA, ML from FL and EN from IN :
Your cards are sent out!

>ML from OH and EC from FL :
I'm waiting on 1 item still for each of you, I'm really hoping it will make it by Christmas! I will do my best.
>>
>>9291048
>>9290949
YEAH!!
>>
>tfw gift was on it's way 3 weeks ago
All I want for Christmas is you..
>>
>>9286471
AC from NY, I sent your package last Saturday. The post was going to charge me an arm and a leg to ship with tracking so I opted out. We live fairly close, so it should be OK. They said anywhere from 6-10 business days, so hopefully it shows up next week!
>>
>>9291100
Sorry it took so long to respond to this, I just finished the last of my exams today
>>
Japan anon here! Landed yesterday and I'm going shopping for your gifts today!
>>
File: mana-sama-santa.jpg (31KB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
mana-sama-santa.jpg
31KB, 350x489px
>>9290949
omg thank you

>>9291116
i think you may be my santa and my body is not ready
>>
JM, YL from Canada, and KB from the US I have posted all of your gifts, and you should hopefully all be receiving them within 2 weeks.

NS from Canada, according to tracking, the gift has been delivered. I hope you have received it safely! The Australian customs forms have changed, which made it difficult to fill in your address correctly.

Also paramedic-chan from snapchat, I also posted something for you as well. Hope you see this!
>>
>>9291103
>>9291100
totally cool! :) I'm quite patient.
yea for finishing exams! hope you did well!
>>
Hi CL from Canada, I got a package from you today address to JM, but I'm JS. I wonder if it's related to this mixup?

>>9289423
>>9289455
>>9289563

At any rate, you mentioned getting a brand hat from the brand I said I liked and lip gloss (both of which I asked for) so I think this is the right gift, just not the right name. If you want to shoot me an email so we can confirm a few more details. Also gonna email santas helper.
>>
VG from Pheonix
I am really sorry but your gift is delayed
I had alot of issues comming up so my mind has been other places i just wanted you to know that i havent forgotten you and that i am preparing your gift to send it out soon!
i am really sorry
>>
>>9291187
>>9289423
Whoever wrote this is the person I bought gifts for.
>>
>>9291194
That is not my list. I assume that's actually JM.
>>
>>9291187
contacting you now with my personal hotmail account. Subject line is "seagull santa"
>>
JM from Ontario, EC from NZ!

Your final pieces just came in the mail today. I'll be shipping your gifts out on Monday, so technically they should come to you in two weeks as I'll be sending them out with a faster option, - but I really wouldn't expect them to arrive on time anymore (sorry guys, I hope you'll at least enjoy what I've got for you). If you need a tracking ID, please shoot me an e-mail with your initials and I'll reply with shipping info ASAP.
>>
>>9291285
Whoops dropped the mail
>>
MC from CT
MSL from CA

Sorry, my work has absolutely murdered me these last few weeks and I've not been able to make it to the post office or get everything done. Plus I was waiting for a package for one giftee that actually got refunded so I had to order something else, and... having resin issues. I'll be sending out everything on Monday for certain, including my card matches. OTL
>>
>>9291326
no one on this board has a boyfriend
>>
>>9291328
she won't for long if she keeps failing to cook me meals in a timely fashion
>>
>>9291187
>>9291208

Check your email. This should have been sorted out. As well as the incident with a different JM <--> JS.

Let me know if there are any more discrepancies.
>>
>>9290705
Email me again, if I have not responded. Were you the one who attached the 3 pictures?
>>
>>9291326
Seriously though, are any of your guys' bfs pissed at you for giving out your address to random strangers? Cuz mine is. Being grinched would suck by itself but if I tell my bf I was grinched he will definitely go into worst case scenario mode and think my match is really using my address for something sketchy.
>>
>>9291423
Just don't tell him you were grinched. After the grinch check January 15th wasn't there a plan to send gifts to make up for anyone who got screwed (sorry I can't remember whether secret santa or santa'a helper offered to do that)? So you'll be fine as long as that's still going to happen.

My boyfriend was just confused, not pissed also.
>>
>>9291423
Your bf sounds like a controlling creep
>>
MO, i bought something for you from etsy and it isn't scheduled to ship unti the 29th. :| your gift will be a bit late this year!
>>
>>9291459
That's a good plan. I'm sure he'll forget about it eventually anyway lol
>>9291491
He wasn't pissed like "wow ur dumb i hate u bitch" but more like "why did you do that, you put yourself in danger, you need to be more careful". I guess that it is slightly controlling but I think he is actually concerned that something bad will happen, not just trying to ruin my fun. Also he lives with me so he is concerned about himself as well haha. He's just a paranoid dude. And i mean it does go against everything we were taught as kids to not give your address to strangers. But dammit I wanna give and get cgl presents! I'll probably invest in a PO box sometime in the near future.
>>
>>9291419
I resent the Email, it's got 2 proof pictures attached. Thanks!
>>
>>9291514
Eh don't worry about it. I'm pretty nervous about people connecting me to /cgl/ because of lolcow related stuff (I'm low key friends with some) and I'm a staffer at a con with a kinda big /cgl/ ccomm I've found out and I don't want to get in trouble over it but that doesn't stop me from joining in two years now for SS and I've posted my address for anons via one consistent throwaway to buy/sell stuff from other gulls so if you Google that email a bunch of /cgl/ posts come up for the past year. Nothing has happened to me yet, same with some self post pics for China-fash reviews. Just don't make enemies/do lolcow-tier stuff with your email/address connected to you and you'll be fine. Worst I've ever had happen in 5+ years is someone posting a photo from my old Cosplay.com account back in the old wild west days of drama topics 24/7.

tl;dr you'll be fine as long as you don't flaunt your private info. Only people that need to worry are cows and trips who paint targets on themselves.
>>
File: IMG_4796.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4796.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
CL from Canada, its JS from CA. Thank you so much for your package. From your seriously gorgeous card to the lovely IW beret, I'm so happy with my gift! I hope your Santas bring you just as much holiday cheer. ID is 2223
>>
>>9291694
>that soda candy
anon you have been blessed
>>
>>9291423
Nope. I've done Reddit secret santa for like two years so he is just excited that I would hopefully get something nice and related to my interests
>>
File: 1464108148649.png (52KB, 194x194px) Image search: [Google]
1464108148649.png
52KB, 194x194px
JF from NC I finally got everything for your gift! I got everything packed up buuut turns out my post office closes at 12 on Saturdays. So I'll ship it out on Monday! I hope it gets to you before Christmas!
>>
>>9291188

No worries anon, you take your time! I appreciate you letting me know [and I hope things are working out for you].
>>
Hey to my anons

JC from NY
And
EN fron IN

Your main gifts and stocking stuffers are here! I just gotta send them out. I'm going to wait a few more days to see if my other anon's things will arrive so I can do it all together but, if that doesn't happen, I'll send it priority shipping the 20th at the latest.

BF from NM - Your main gift and stocking stuffers are still no where to be seen! Hopefully they get here soon so I can get then to you before Christmas, but if not, I'll keep you post. Sorry gull-lady, thought I ordered it with plenty of time but it seems to be taking its sweet time.

Hope you guys are having fun shopping for your santas!
>>
>>9291768
Yay I'm excited! I haven't gotten anything yet from four people so it would just be nice to get one gift in before Christmas, haha.
>>
>>9291807
Oh my gosh, JC here, thank you so much for the heads up. I'm actually in the same situation you are in right now and plan to do the same. Thanks again anon, I'm really looking forward to it!
>>
>tfw your giftees and your santas still have never responded to you.

I can't believe I could be still waiting up to a month from now to get a gift. lol
>>
File: Snapchat-6011612631203084157.jpg (594KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6011612631203084157.jpg
594KB, 1440x2560px
Just got my gift and I was too exited to wait until I was inside. I LOVE the beret. I was actually eyeing that exact beret so I'm glad I hadn't bought it yet. I'm so glad the lip gloss is Burts bees. I forgot to mention I have skin allergies but BB is always safe. I can definitely use the cat stationary in my class. Thank you so much for my gift!
>>
>>9289037
BD here, the package has arrived! I've not opened it yet, will update you when I do...
>>
>>9291896
Yay! So glad to hear that! It was a lot of fun shopping for you.
>>
>>9290726
Oh I'd love the tracking!!!!
>>
>>9291285
Thanks for the update, I will try not to stress about when it comes in.

>>9291423
>>9291514
Your bf is acting like your mom. Tell him to stfu, you should be old enough to decide if it is safe or not. We also live in a world where we have accepted that the internet is actually full of people who are just like us and not people who are going to kill you. By his logic you should never use uber, as it is going into a stranger's car and telling them what could be your home/work address. Also something our parents said not to do, yet tons of people do it now with current tech.
>>
>>9291694
I'm so glad you enjoyed everything! I had so much fun finding all the cute extras for you
Happy Holidays! <3

>now to wait for my other giftee to open theirs on Christmas
the wait may kill me, haha
>>
>>9291995
>By his logic you should never use uber, as it is going into a stranger's car and telling them what could be your home/work address.
not to mention the widespread theft of our personal information for use against us by capitalist opportunists
>>
File: SecretSantaGoodies.jpg (3MB, 3000x1113px) Image search: [Google]
SecretSantaGoodies.jpg
3MB, 3000x1113px
>>9291159
It did indeed arrive safely! The address didn't seem to be a problem. Thank you SO MUCH, this is such a great gift! I love all of it! Also I tried the Vegemite, it was unusual at first but I actually like it! I had it plain on toast, and also made a sandwich with Vegemite, havarti cheese, and salami, and it was super delicious.

Also funny story, I read the card to my family and my mom is like "HOW DOES SHE KNOW YOU ARE SALTY?! HOW DID SHE FIND OUT?" I laughed pretty good.
>>
>>9292146
> that amount of Vegemite

Do you have a death wish? Spread Sparingly.
>>
File: kumachristmas.jpg (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kumachristmas.jpg
176KB, 600x600px
Just an update for my giftees

ASH from CT, I have shipped your gift two days ago, and it should arrive next week sometime! The post office said 5-7 business days, but I know it can be slower with the rush. Let me know if you want the tracking number, and I can drop an email address for you.

EM from UK, my tracking info says that your package was delivered a few days ago. I hope all is well and it got to you alright!

CD from UK, just in case you missed my earlier post I have also mailed your package last week and it should arrive this week!

SH from NSW, the item I was originally going to send you didn't work out, but I have something on the way for you! You'll be getting 2 packages, one from an Etsy seller and then an envelope from me. I'll have the gift ID on both so there is so no confusion.

GR from IL, I am still waiting for your items to arrive from Japan. Hopefully they will be here any day now, unfortunately I think they got slowed down in customs. Anyways, is it alright if your gift is not there in time for Christmas? If not, I'll send you something else!
>>
>>9292150
Oh man I had no idea, I just figured 1 package = 1 slice of bread. It wasn't too overpowering though, but thank you for the wisdom!
>>
>>9292160
For next time!!

I'm excited about my gift. Been waiting for an update post but it should be here soon!!!
>>
>>9291419
Hey I emailed about not receiving my card people, should I email you again?
>>
File: anoncard.png (857KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
anoncard.png
857KB, 800x800px
NY anon, I just wanted to let you know I got your card in the mail. I actually hoard stickers so it was sweet to find a pack in the card. Thanks a lot and happy holidays to you too!
>>
Seeing people post cards, I signed up for gifts and cards, but I never got an e-mail about cards [just the gift]. Should I get in contact with Santa people as I don't want anyone who is expecting cards to get grinched?
>>
>>9292399
yeah Ditto, I got the email about the gifts, but not cards. I signed up for both too.

Honestly probably too late to sign up for cards though.
>>
>>9292399
>>9292459
If you guys are outside of Murrica or shipping internationally then you won't have cards yet because Santa's Helper has matched them yet, it was mentioned in the last thread. If not good luck to you. I would like to send some soon as well!
>>
>>9292465
*hasn't matched them.

Whoops not enough sleep I guess.
>>
>>9292146
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Also, as >>9292150 said. That is a mighty amount of Vegemite! I'm surprised you could handle such a large serving! Generally one pack should be for 2-3 slices of bread as shown in >>9292204
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Gift ID: 1915

Anon, thank you so much for these! The chopper items are so perfect and I love these different masks that are clean. These are amazing and thank you so much for these!
>>
>>9292853
Oh man it arrived early!! Im so glad you liked your gifts. I wanted to get you something pink for chopper with the wallet but I couldn't resist getting his bag too. I hope you enjoy the masks, I tried to research a bit to find nice ones! Happy holidays!
>>
File: wow.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
gift ID: 9615

Holy shit. Hooooooly shit. I was not ready for this.

Really don't know if I have words to express how happy you've made me. Thank you, from the bottom of my cold, dead heart. I hope you have the best fucking christmas and santa brings you all your dream dresses, you deserve it.
>>
>>9292387
!!! :D yeah!
>>
>>9290286
DS from PA here--- very very excited!! I thought I would wait for Christmas but I don't think I can.
>>
>>9292882
Damn, anon.

I'm jealous.
>>
>>9292146
mate that is so much vegemite omg, you have no chill.
>try it grilled with cheddar cheese and tomato slices, shit's gonna change your life.
>>
ugh yes finally going to be shipping out my packages tomorrow! Please be on the lookout for them:
ERD from IL
GR from IL
MD from CA

supposedly they'll get there before xmas proper, so here's hoping
>>
TD from VA, which version of Ocelot do you prefer most? I know a lot of people love him in mgs3, but mgsv Ocelot's also way popular now, too.
>>
>>9285083
Hey SG all of your stuff has arrived and I'll be posting it tomorrow. Box is roughly shoebox sized and i will have it sent first class. Nervously waiting to see if you like your gifts now!
>>
I've gotten two of my three gifts, I'm kind of hoping my santa forgot.

I don't need to panic though, right?
>>
>>9293497
meant to say didn't forget, it's too early to type.
>>
File: 1482167346741-1162507460.jpg (814KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482167346741-1162507460.jpg
814KB, 2048x1536px
JC, I got your gift! This is super rad! The coloring book is cute, and I am always always in need of pins. And the earrings are pretty too! Thank you!
>>
Also, CK from NJ and JG from NV, m finals are now over, so I can finally put some elbow grease into getting the handmade parts of your presents done. Might not get them on Christmas but it shouldn't be too long after.
>>
File: festive.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
festive.png
46KB, 400x400px
DS from PA
SM from CA
JM from Ontario
LD from Ontario
KB from TX
AH from TX
Just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten about you! I have most of the things for your gifts ready to go, but I want to make sure everything is perfect before I ship them out. I most likely won't be able to send them out until after Christmas, so I hope that's ok!
>>
>>9293508
that is a super cute pin-cushion!
also, that colouring book is hella awesome
>>
File: 3015.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
3015.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
EM, I got your gifts the other day, sorry it took me a little while to post. Thank you so much for the beautiful dress and little gifts, it's seriously perfect! It fits wonderfully. And I adore that Sailor Moon pin! I'm so happy with everything, thanks again!! I have posted yours, apologies for the delay, things have been a little hectic recently. I really hope you like yours!
ID: 3015
>>
File: 4431.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
4431.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
JM, your gift was amazing, I can't thank you enough either. I must admit I regret putting no handmade! I actually have something of yours favourited on Etsy. (I went back and saved the shop too). The bows and necklace that were handmade are so lovely and the necklaces matches so incredibly well with the dress!! I was ridiculously happy with that, haha. The vintage items are wonderful too and the tea smells nice! Thank you again so much. I loved it all.
ID: 4431

Also, NM from CA, I'm so sorry about the delay but I've posted your gift too. I hope you like it!!

This was my first SS so I wasn't sure what to expect but thank you all!
>>
File: A8bH_ouCcAACJKg.jpg (25KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
A8bH_ouCcAACJKg.jpg
25KB, 600x337px
>>9292882
Yay! I'm so glad you love everything! (Also damn that arrived faster than I thought it would)
>>
File: IMG_20161219_131127.jpg (430KB, 1114x1114px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161219_131127.jpg
430KB, 1114x1114px
Omigosh aaaa I love everything so much!
Everything is made so well, especially the chiffon bows. it's almost hard to believe that they're handmade! I'm actually so happy about everything, you really took my description into consideration. You're card was super cute too!

I actually can't get over how well made everything is, it's incredible!
>>
>>9293553
Oops dropped ID, 4415 from JM!
>>
>>9293510
Thanks for the update! Hope your finals went well.
>>
>>9293543
That dress is gorgeous!
>>
>>9293497
I posted this and got my last gift and I'm so happy! I have to get an extender for the choker but the wrist cuffs are so perfect. Thank you.

ID is 6731
>>
File: IMAG0254.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0254.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>9293612
Dropped pic
>>
Do we send tracking numbers to the neon elf email?
>>
>>9293649
yeah, the one that sent your assignments.
>>
File: yuru.jpg (77KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
yuru.jpg
77KB, 680x510px
JF from NC I sent the package off today! They said it might get there by Thursday or Friday. I hope it gets there before Christmas! Sorry it took me so long to get everything together
>>
>>9293516
>AH from TX
Can't wait!!
>>
>>9293544
So glad you liked everything! You could probably tell from what I wrote that I was a little nervous about the no handmade, but I'm happy it turned out. And how cool is it that two gifts from separate anons go together perfectly!

>>9293553
I'm glad you like everything and it matches your tastes! Also I forgot if I already mentioned in the card but a bunch of stuff is removable from various accessories (eg. the chiffon bow on the comb) so you can mix and match a little. I wasn't sure if I should have thrown in some cute stuff too in retrospect but if this gives you the jumpstart you need for your gothic wardrobe, then I'm happy!
>>
File: 1467936383965.jpg (24KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467936383965.jpg
24KB, 600x480px
>>9293684
It's alright, don't worry about it!
>>
>>9293516
>KB from TX
Thanks for posting! And no rush, I don't mind waiting.
>>
XYZ from canada, your gift was posted today!

NS also from canada, your gift is going out tomorrow. I'm sending it in two boxes, one silver and one pink, because it was cheaper to ship that way.
>>
Japan anon again, I've gotten small gifts for all my giftees in Osaka and Kyoto. Today is Tokyo so the bulk of your gifts will be finished today!
>>
File: 5015 charcoalrottensquid.jpg (1MB, 1920x1220px) Image search: [Google]
5015 charcoalrottensquid.jpg
1MB, 1920x1220px
JD! your gift arrived today! thank you very much, i wish this picture could accurately grab the details of the items. i enjoy how you layered components on the clockwork bird ring so that, peering into it, it looks like there is more machinery in there.

may your Santas supply you with good gifts
>>
File: 1435809388693.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1435809388693.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>9293771
>>
KP of IL, I sent your gift out last week after my final exams were done! They told me that you should receive it by Tuesday. Let me know if all goes well! Happy holidays!
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9290286
Santa HOLY MOLY!! I was so set on just reading the card and waiting until Christmas but after the line about BTSSB, I couldn't resist. I never expected all of this and I'm still overwhelmed. The gloves are perfect and my first pair ever and I'm in love. The stocking was such a cute touch too!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Is it ok to send you a card in return?
>>
>>9293516
>DS from PA
Totally fine by me! I'm in the same boat
>>
>>9293865
Aww yes it is totally fine! Send me an email so I can give you the best address to send the card to, it will be slightly different than the one on the package lol.
You mentioned gloves in your wishlist and i saw that pair when browsing closet child for my other giftee and I just couldn't pass them up, since they matched your color scheme and fav brands. I'm so glad you liked everything !!
>>
>>9293301
yay I can't wait!

BB from WV I've had your gift ready for awhile but will finally have it shipped tomorrow. It's been a busy month.
>>
>>9290503
LD here. Thank you for the update. I'll be waiting for it's arrival. I'll be interstate from the 31st on vacation. Really hoping it arrives before I leave!!
>>
>>9293928
shipped this morning with 2-day express, so you should be getting yours very soon!!
>>
>>9293510
Thanks for the update! Don't rush too much, I'll be out of town for the weekend anyways so whenever is fine by me. Congrats on surviving finals
>>
>>9293803
>>9293508
So glad you guys enjoyed your gifts! I had a lot of fun picking everything out.
>>
ED from IL, and EC from NZ, I sent your gifts out on the 7th of December, and have seen other giftees put up photos of their things. I was wondering if you two had things from me as of yet.They'll be from Aus.
>>
>>9294082
EC here, I got called back to work (different city than the one I put down for secret santa) unexpectedly, but I'll be home in two days and I can let you know then!
>>
>>9292882
WTF that Ted Baker bag
>>
>>9291459
I wasn't able to participate in the Secret Santa this year, but I can help out after the 15th to help send gifts to people who get grinched. If one of the people is into Pokemon cards, I can send out two gifts. Otherwise I've got a cute sweater I can buy some accessories for to gift out. (I've never worn it. It's sat unused in my closet.)
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1800x1800px
4109, I received your card to me today! Thankyou so much, I laughed so much at that picture!!
>>
>>9280882
>>9280887
These are amazing anons, I would smile so hard if I received these! Will have to remember to do goofy pics on mine next year.
>>9290538
Beautiful
>>9286244
Aus anon here. B.J. Paterson is an interesting choice, seems like a really great gift for a a poetry loving anon from abroad!

>>9293543
Wow anon what a beautiful dress! A++++++++x10000000
>>
Okay gulls what's your current tally so far for progress?

Gifts Sent: ? (out of ?)
Cards Sent: ? (out of ?)
Assignments Total Posted: (meaning how many were posted here as being received by giftee)

Gifts Received: ? (out of ?)
Cards Received: ? (out of ?)
Gifts Total Posted: (meaning how many have you posted here as received)
>>
So I think I may have an issue with card assignments. I replied to the initial email about how many cards I could send, but I never got an email listing adressees. I figured I just got lost in the confusion between seagull Santa and Santa's helpers. But I just received a card in the mail and now I'm concerned that I actually was assigned some gulls for cards. I don't want to Grinch anyone. Santa's helpers, do you have a contact email so I can sort this out? Thanks.
>>
>>9294301
>Gifts Sent: 1/1
>Cards Sent: 2/2
>Assignments Total Posted: 2/3

>Gifts Received: 0/1 (but it's in the mail!)
>Cards Received: 0/2
>Gifts Total Posted: 0/3
>>
File: P1170928.jpg (89KB, 600x566px) Image search: [Google]
P1170928.jpg
89KB, 600x566px
EM from SC, sorry for the delay, I opened your package since the mixup was addressed. I noticed that the top of the candy package had opened somehow, but it didn't damage anything inside or burst all over the place, so it's fine! Everything is great, I love all the bird stuff - the seagull earrings especially. I was amazed that you added some AP jewelry too. Since the plate came with a hanger, I'm going to try to find somewhere in my kitchen to display it. Thank you!

ID: 2515
>>
>>9294301
Gifts Sent: 3/3
Cards Sent: 1/1
Assignments Total Posted: 3/4 (waiting on card anon who got theirs yesterday)

Gifts Received: 0/3 (should get something today?)
Cards Received: 0/1
Gifts Total Posted: 0/4
>>
Gifts Sent: 3 (out of 4)
Cards Sent: ? (out of ?)
Assignments Total Posted: 0
--
Gifts Received: 0 (out of 4)
Cards Received: 1 (out of ?)
Gifts Total Posted: ???

I never got an email with card assignments, but I still received a card, so I'm just gonna send one back to her. Also I haven't seen a peep out of one of my gift matches in any of the threads, so I'm holding on to their gift until last second.

>I apologize in advance if anybody finds blood in their burando. I managed to gore myself with a children's safety tape dispenser.
>>
>>9294359
>holding on to their gift until last second

Whys that?
>>
>>9294301
>Gifts Sent: 2/2
>Cards Sent: 0/0
>Assignments Total Posted: 2/2 (second giftee is opening theirs on Christmas but confirmed receiving the gift)

>Gifts Received: 1/2
>Cards Received: 0/0
>Gifts Total Posted: 1/2
>>
>>9294362
Diff anon but I think it's out of paranoia from last year where one girl from Mexico signed up for a shitton of gifts but never once posted in any of the threads and ended up being a grinch.
>>
>>9294301
>Gifts Sent: 0 (out of 1)
Sending it out tomorrow, to IH from CT! Sorry you can't get it on Xmas, life got in the way
>Cards Sent: 0 (out of 0)
Didn't sign up for cards
>Assignments Total Posted: 0 (meaning how many were posted here as being received by giftee)
>
>Gifts Received: 0 (out of 1)
>Cards Received: 0 (out of 0)
>Gifts Total Posted: 0 (meaning how many have you posted here as received)
>>
>>9294301
>Assignments Total Posted: 1/2

>Gifts Received: 0/2
>Gifts Total Posted: 0/2

Buying for people was fun but overall this has been kind of a lame experience. Virtually zero communication from people so I'm just waiting out the Grinch check now.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
ID 2615

Thanks m8, you nailed this

Obvs the burando is best here, but that seagull pin is probably going to be worn ever day from now on.
>>
K who asked me to mention tacos, I've got your gift all gathered!! I just want to find some pretty packaging and then it'll be ready to go. I'll let you know when I ship if you'd like.
>>
File: IMG_3412.jpg (743KB, 1915x1436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3412.jpg
743KB, 1915x1436px
ID 2415

aaah! Thanks so much! I can't wait to wear the socks and leg warmers, and try out the the face masks! Also thanks for the literal mountain of candy though, sadly, right now it's all frozen solid!
>>
>>9294439
YES IM SO GLAD.
>>
File: 1482252902198-1162507460.jpg (828KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482252902198-1162507460.jpg
828KB, 2048x1536px
>>9293508
If I'm right, JC, this is the other half of your present! ID 5023. The owl is so precious omg. And the calendar is sweet! I don't usually have a calendar because whenever I get to buy the ones I like it's already like April. So getting this one from you is rad af! Thank you!
>>
>>9294335
either you are international or I have not found enough people for you to be assigned to or assigned for me to be able to tell you what your assignments are. You got a card because someone in your country could only send a card nationally.

Either way, please consider the card assignments to be New Year Cards. I still do not have a solid eta on the card assignments. I can only say perhaps on Christmas.

Some of you emailed me tracking numbers to be sent out. I will relay the message shortly.
>>
Is it too early to say I'm excited for White Day exchanges? I love the whole lolita/cosplay thing but I'm dying to gift some gulls their husbando.
>>
>>9294475
I participated in the /a/ card one and it was great. I'll be in Japan for white day, so it would be awesome to get some stuff for gulls.
>>
>>9294498
I actually looked over one of /a/'s Christmas gift exchange topics and holy shit they go all out, even with the cards. I'm actually pretty jelly.
>>
Gifts Sent: 2 (out of 2)
Cards Sent: 0 (out of 3)
Assignments Total Posted: 1 (out of 2)

Gifts Received: 1 (out of 2)
Cards Received: 0 (out of 3)
Gifts Total Posted: 1 (out of 3)

I was hoping that I could make the cards earlier, but I think I'll have to do it this weekend. Sorry gulls! A little post Christmas, pre-New Years cheer for you.
>>
>>9294404
Are you me? Definitely not participating next year. I'm holding out hope though for some communication by the deadline...
>>
>>9294301
Gifts Sent: 3/3
Cards Sent: 0/3
Assignments Total Posted: 0/3 (I shipped yesterday)

Gifts Received: 1/3
Cards Received: 0/3
Gifts Total Posted:1/3

I got a check-in from someone saying they hadn't forgotten about me and their other matches, but idk what's going on with the other person. I-it's nothing to worry about, right?
>>
File: IMG_3414.jpg (776KB, 1915x1436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3414.jpg
776KB, 1915x1436px
ID 2623
omg santa thank you! I absolutely love all of the bows, and the socks are adorable! The fact that the little plush is a fox is also awesome since they're one of my fav animals. Also massive kek's at the seagull pin, I will wear it proudly!
>>
>>9294526
It feels like all the communicate-y people got matched up with each other...
>>
Hey Santa Helper, you've sent me a tracking ID that seems to be supposed for some other person. Check your email pls
>>
>>9294554
Well we had almost 100 people get involved this year which is twice as much from last year. Hopefully it'll pick up closer to Christmas or just after, depending on how busy everyone is.

If we do White Day, definitely go for that. It's always more intimate with a lot of people spent out from Christmas and you can easily use the Grinch list and apply it to the White Day sign ups to weed people out as well.
>>
>>9294301
Okay.jpg

>Gifts Sent: 2 (out of 1)
>Cards Sent: 0 (out of 3)
(because I never actually got card matches)
>Assignments Total Posted: 0
(I don't expect them until January though)

>Gifts Received: 0 (out of 1)
>Cards Received: 0 (out of 3)
(same reason I guess)
> Gifts Total Posted: 0
>>
>>9294409
Are you JM by any chance?
>>
>>9294475

If no one else feels like it, I'd be up to organizing white day. It's one of my favorites!
>>
>>9294571
I want to be mean and say that everyone who is a confirmed gifter/responsive giftee should get matched together and everyone else should get put in a newbie tier.
>>
>>9294578
I'm not, I'm BD
>>
>>9294397
>Cards Sent: n/a
>Assignments Total Posted: 0/2

I checked the tracking on one of them and it should be there before christmas day. That one in particular I am happy about because it turned out we were mutual giftees, and I hope that particular santa wants to be friends. I'll be sending a thank you letter to each of my santas after christmas has settled down.

>Gifts Received: 2/2
>Cards Received: n/a
>Gifts Total Posted: 2/2

Both of the gifts I received were absolutely stellar. I signed up not expecting much at all in return, so to have received such thoughtful gifts has been so lovely. One of my santas got me a make up palette I was going to buy for myself for christmas that I didn't even ask for! I will definitely be participating next year, maybe even to do more gifts.
>>
>>9294301
Gifts Sent: 1/1
Cards Sent: 0/1
Assignments Total Posted: 1/2

Gifts Received: 0/1
Cards Received: 1/1
Gifts Total Posted: 1/1

JiJi from IL, you might not get your card until after Christmas. I'm making it metal gear themed though so hopefully that makes up for it being a little late!
>>
Gifts Sent: 5 (out of 5)
Cards Sent: Wasn't assigned
Assignments Total Posted: 3 out of 5

Gifts Received: 1 out of 5
Cards Received: 0 out of 0
Gifts Total Posted: 1 out of 5

I'm a little worried that nothing else will come before Christmas or that I've been grinched. Maybe something will come today.
>>
>>9294301
Gifts Sent: 2/2, tracking says they left for the UK on the 14th and they were sent by airmail so hopefully it won't be too long now...
Cards Sent: n/a
Assignments Total Posted: 0/2
Gifts Received: 0/2 but gifters said they'd be late so I'm not worried
Gifts Total Posted: 0/2
>>
>>9294573
>Gifts Sent: 2 (out of 1)
...how?
>>
>>9294602
Have you got any experience? Just so we don't have another MIA-mid-way organizer. I wouldn't mind helping out though even though I couldn't fully organize myself since full time college student.

>>9294604
That would be ideal but that would shaft some nice anons that just missed the deadline for this one.
>>
>>9294409
>>9294553

i'm so glad your gifts arrived safely!! (and relieved that the brand stuff is ok, I'm a bit of an oblivious non-lolita)
I hope you guys have a swell christmas!
>>
>>9294672
what about pooling together all the confirmed gifter/giftees from all the WDs and SSs that we have data for?
>>
KM from NV, ERD fron IL, MO from AZ, and JS from CA:

still working on your presents. likely to mail this week, express shipping if possible. you are not forgotten: i will do what i can so all arrives by Saturday
>>
>>9294704
Holy shit you aren't a lolita? You did such a great job.
>>
>>9294732
Hey anon, I'm JS from CA. I'm actually going to be traveling for a few weeks (starting tomorrow), and putting a hold on my mail anyway, so you can save yourself some money and just ship my first class or priority because I won't be getting my mail for a few weeks anyway. Thanks for the update!
>>
>>9294743
aw man! all right. have good travels
>>
>>9294404
Me too. I easily spent over $100 on my gifts and whenever I posted, they never replied :/ I love shopping for others and don't want anything in return but I couldn't even get a reply when I asked questions or gave them heads-up about shipping.
>>
We might need a new thread soon
>>
>>9294730
That might work since to my knowledge we have last year's Christmas and maybe White Day to go off on? It would depend entirely on who's organizing and the amount of work they want to put into it though.

Personally, if it were me, I would limit the amount of gifts/cards and require everyone over a certain price tier to provide tracking or proof of shipment, no exceptions, to prevent both gift-hoarding and grinching.
>>
>>9294743
actually this means a specific thing i had wanted to get you which would not arrive in time can be gotten. so, i hope you will enjoy and feel free to post the giftpic in the mail thread if the SS threads are not being made anymore, i will be checking on it.
>>
>>9294633
>metal gear themed

im mad jelly
>>
>>9294301
>Gifts Sent: 2/2 (just sent them today)
>Cards Sent: 2/2 (also sent today)
>Assignments Total Posted: 0/2

>Gifts Received: 0/2 (one is Japan anon, the other ?)
>Cards Received: 0/2 (no clue)
>Gifts Total Posted: 0/2
>>
>>9294753
>>9294761
Sounds good! I'll have a little Christmas cheer in the new year!
>>
>>9293516
LD from Ontario here. No worries, I'm in no rush! :)
>>
Just received this today, no ID number, but am assuming secret Santa due to contents. 3 very cute, but very small cookie cutters. 2 are goats, and ones a shepherd (i think).
I'm wondering if its like 1 of 2 thing because No ID, and they left a tax invoice in the box.

Still cute, thanks Travis (thats like the only name on the box)
>>
>>9294835
Are you sure that's not a card assignment? The cards didn't get IDs assigned to them.
>>
>>9294846
Theres no card, just a message written on the paper that came from the store. It was shipped from an online store directly.
>>
>>9294857
Oh huh, weird. What bracket did you sign up for?
>>
>>9294860
10 - 15.
According to the invoice, its about 9usd.
>>
>>9294734
Thank you! It was exciting ordering brand, and I'm glad I learnt how for future gift exchanges.
>>
>>9294862
Maybe since it's under the bracket value, your card and ID# will come separately later on. Or someone that's not your SS might have bought it for you
>>
>>9294670
Someone's left without Santa this year, so I'm sending a gift to them. It's not a match really as it doesn't work both ways.
>>
>>9294778
I did up a bunch of metal gear cards and the printers gave me a bunch extra. I will totally send you or any other gull who'd like one one! Lemme get a throw away email to send addresses to and I'll try to have them out before I leave for t the weekend
>>
>>9294880
That's so nice of you, anon!
>>
File: IMG_4568.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4568.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
ID: 4523
Thank you so much, I love the gifts! The little octopus necklace is perfect- from one cephalopod lover to another, thank you! The sewing kit is super convenient too, and I love the stickers and cute origami gull. Hope your Santa showers you with gifts!
>>
AdW from LA, your card is going out this week!
>>
>>9294301
>Gifts Sent: 1/1
>Cards Sent: 4/4
>Assignments Total Posted: 2/5

>Gifts Received: 0/1
>Cards Received: 0/4
>Gifts Total Posted: 0/5

I know that the deadline isn't too far off, but it would be nice to post progress/feedback to reduce anxiety.
>>
>>9294881
Throwaway in the name field ayy.
>>
>>9294759
I'm not sure about tracking (i did a few $50+ tiers, and due to my own circumstances ended up having to track and from my country that cost $50 each alone, so i'd like to avoid that in the future) but I agree there should be a limit. I understand generous anons and such but I feel like 3 is a reasonable number. You could always just hardout spoil those three.
>>
EM from the UK! I got your gift today!

>mfw the cardboard was folded in half and it was jammed into the mailbox.

No damage to the super cute print, though! I forgot to take a photo of everything before I pinned it up, etc, so I just gathered it all back together here.
I won't say how excited I was to do the little sticker doll, hueh. She's on my sewing machine now!

Thank you! Hopefully your gift from me arrives soon, too!
>>
File: 16-12-21-19-19-22-813_deco.jpg (3MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
16-12-21-19-19-22-813_deco.jpg
3MB, 1920x2560px
>>9295187
Aaand dropped my pic.
>>
File: IMG_20161220_135131.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161220_135131.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
VH from UK, I just mailed out your gift yesterday - I doubt it'll arrive in time for Christmas but the royal mail might pull off a miracle.

>>9284879
>>9292155
Gift ID: 7939

This just came through yesterday and bless you anon you were far too sweet, you've made me a very happy girl. Thank you kindly and best wishes for Christmas and the new year.
>>
>>9295075
Yeah I definitely understand how expensive shipping can get which is why I suggested tracking or proof of shipment. Even if you don't send with tracking the postal service should give you a receipt when you buy regular shipping so you can use that as substitute. Just basically any proof of shipment.
>>
>ME of FL
Please let me know if you got my package with your card alright. It saw it got delivered on the 19th. I wasn't given an ID for it but your card is >>9290696 and should have come in a bubble mailer.
>>
>>9295254
>those pizza socks

I've seen donut socks, but man My sister would go nuts of those!
>>
NEW THREAD
>>9295398
NEW THREAD
>>9295398
NEW THREAD
>>9295398
>>
>>9294835
I got a gift from a Travis too, same price range. Travis, this is SA from FL, I received your gift. Thank you!!
Thread posts: 369
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.