[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel that photographers should restrain themselves in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: KESTkY8.jpg (922KB, 2956x1958px) Image search: [Google]
KESTkY8.jpg
922KB, 2956x1958px
Do you feel that photographers should restrain themselves in public shoots or is it the cosplayer who's over exaggerating things?
>>
>>9280146
Serious question. Is it canon that shots like those are allowed at comiket and the likes? Or do they have any note on their cardboard sign saying "lewds allowed"?
>>
>>9280154
> is it canon

Away with your autism.
>>
>>9280154
They allow risque', but never to the point where exposure could occur, at least more than what the US does anyway.
>>
>>9280146
What an embarrassing picture. For everyone in that photo.
>>
>>9280146
>>9280369
Can you imagine being that cosplayer? I wonder how long they had to stand there
>>
>>9280430
its a shima cosplayer
its literally not even a human being at that point
>>
>>9280369
Im just trying to imagine the context, at what situation at a con she lets whole bunch of photographers hoard around for her upskirts?
>>
>>9280490
That's pretty normal. Plenty of cosplayers at comiket go with the intention of providing upskirts. If they don't, they wear safety shorts and stay off to the side. However, the rabid circles of photogs are really normal. You should check out other pics from comiket on sankaku.
>>
File: rules3.png (540KB, 580x844px) Image search: [Google]
rules3.png
540KB, 580x844px
>>9280154
>>
>>9280449

it doesn't even have an ass what are they pointing their camera at?
>>
>Creepshots aren't allowed

Why are western conventions so shit
>>
File: 5380369031_7983f2a12c_b.jpg (535KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
5380369031_7983f2a12c_b.jpg
535KB, 1024x692px
>>9280672
Apparently so
>>
Didn't they ban sexy cosplay for public indecency?

I remember when I was at Comiket 2010, there were some not wearing any underwear
>>
>>9280757
Might have had c-strings or tapasexo. Did you get flashed by some vagOOs?
>>
>>9280775
In all it's disgusting overly grown pubic hair glory
>>
File: imminent gangrape.jpg (118KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
imminent gangrape.jpg
118KB, 1280x853px
Comiket is a good setting for a gangrape doujin story.
>>
She wouldn't be standing there letting those men photograph her like that unless she wanted them too, so that pic has no relation to the question OP.
>>
>>9280791
It's kind of difficult to find pictures of those who didn't want it.
>>
>>9280777
Oh, there are PLENTY of doujin that take place in comiket.
>>9280747
>photog with the dual camera for 3D setup
next generation fapper
>>
File: Mizuna Rei Anime Cosplay.jpg (88KB, 381x534px) Image search: [Google]
Mizuna Rei Anime Cosplay.jpg
88KB, 381x534px
Does anyone have a good gallery of the most slutty public cosplay?
>>
>>9280734
Not creepshots when they're allowing the photos to be taken. that's the difference
>>
There needs to be more lewd cosplayers and relaxed photographing regulations.
>>
>>9281206
There's plenty lewd cosplayers but so many photons can't hide their creepy side long enough for a shoot. Or the cosplayers don't know how to pose and the photog is so amateur that the pictures come out looking like "last photos of the victim"

That and there's so many creeps with a camera calling themselves photographers that so many cosplayers are cautious about agreeing to a shoot.
>>
>>9281211
So cosplayers are only looking to work with professionals?
>>
>>9281217
Why would anyone want to work with someone unprofessional? If you're going to be a creep (which 95% of photogs are) then you should at least know how to take a decent photo.
>>
Actual pro photographer who's done a bunch of cosplay on the side here.

Sure, plenty of cosplayers are hot. But creepshots are bullshit. Not only are they invasive and creepy, as the name implies, but they also just make you feel bad that you're not able to get intimate with the girl in question.

When a girl gets in front of my lens, no matter how scantily clad or how attractive she is, she's just a subject. My job is to make attractive photos that I can give her. The only exception for me is when I'm shooting with a girl that I'm actually sleeping with, and even then I don't really do the lewd photo thing because I can just go back to the hotel room and bang her for real.

I know I'm relatively alone in this outlook, though.
>>
>>9281211
Yep, tons of cosplayers who like getting naked or weary lingerie and doing shoots, but they only shoot with a few photographers constantly because they know they are safe with them. The pervs, leads, and creeps are lucky t get one or two shoots, before their skeeviness creeps out the cosplayers who are then aware
>>
>>9280146
I've been photographing cons for a decade and a half now and I've never seen anything like OP's picture.

Anything at eye-level is fair game for a picture. Trying to take an upskirt picture without permission isn't. I would assume this cosplayer has given permission in this case, since everyone's being so blatant about it.
>>
>>9283074
Then you've been doing it wrong. There are a handful of photographers (who are also wealthy and famous from their work) who regularly take shots like that, or even convince the girls to be nekkid.
>>
>>9282793
>When a girl gets in front of my lens, no matter how scantily clad or how attractive she is, she's just a subject. My job is to make attractive photos that I can give her. The only exception for me is when I'm shooting with a girl that I'm actually sleeping with, and even then I don't really do the lewd photo thing because I can just go back to the hotel room and bang her for real.
>I know I'm relatively alone in this outlook, though.

Not at all. When I'm taking pictures, even nudes and lewds, it's a subject for me. The idea of fapping to photos I've taken disgusts me; it's like being attracted to your own children.

[spoiler]Photos of exs are a different story - those are just outright depressing because they remind you of what you've lost.[/spoiler]

>>9283095
My point isn't that I don't take lewds (I'll shoot anything legal if the price is right), my point is that I've never seen dozens of photographers clustered around on the floor collectively taking upskirt photos.
>>
>>9281211
> the photog is so amateur that the pictures come out looking like "last photos of the victim
Fucking lost so hard.

>>9281217
>So cosplayers are only looking to work with professionals?
Define professional. The vast, vast majority of cosplay photographers would get laughed out of a photographic, model, or advertising agency. So, in that sense, no. However, cosplayers mistake "cosfamous" for "talented". So in that sense, you're right.
>>
File: original.jpg (168KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
168KB, 720x480px
>>
>>9281245
>If you're going to be a creep (which 95% of photogs are)
I was going to argue with this, but the number is definitely on the 50+ percent side, so it's not worth it.

But it's no crime to be "creepy" (whatever that means), or even perverted. It's a crime to act on it without the other person's permission, which VERY FEW photographers do.

I'm a photographer, and I like, no, LOVE pretty girls in pretty cosplays. If they were down, I'd be down to fuck too. That doesn't mean I'm gonna try and fuck without permission tho.
>>
>>9283095
Hey now, let's not move the goalposts. You're talking about individual photographers coercing cosplayers into lewd poses. >>9283074 is talking about a horde of photogs surrounding a single cosplayer close enough to get physically under her skirts. That's the kind of thing I've only seen from Comiket and other Japanese events. In all the group shoots I've been to in NA the wall of photogs is a good 5-10 feet away from the subjects.
>>
>>9283289
I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke or not, but if it's serious then the person who made it has no idea how camera lenses work.
>>
>>9283289
I'm just happy to see Guilty Gear cosplay
>>
>>9283579
I think it's staged.

However a lot of cosplayers do not understand where the lens is pointing does not mean that is all the camera can see.

My sister is a tog, she often points the camera at the chest area of her subjects as that's the best location to frame the subject. If she needs full body, you point at the waist.

If you show the photos after you can oft put cosplayers minds at ease

Taking photos up girls skirts though is nasty
>>
>>9283579
It's serious iirc. And yes, it's from someone who has no idea how lenses work.
Heza herself said she was just tired in that photo. It was from TGS like 5 or 6 years ago and got reposted on Kotaku, iirc.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.