[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cgl/ friend finder thread #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 93

Last one was successful enough to go into auto-sage!
>>9266615

Whether you're a cosplayer, photographer, lolita, into another form of Jfash, or just interested in the con scene or getting into these hobbies, feel free to post here and find friends.

Please note this is not a hook-up thread, and please keep things /cgl/ related. <3

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
>Age/Gender/Location
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
>Other interests
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Contact info

Janitor, please don't delete, I always see people talking about being lonely in the feels thread, and there really isn't another suitable place for this.

/cgl/ Discords:
>http://discord.me/egl
>>
replying from last thread
>>9272299
awesome, do you have something i can add you on?
>>9272429
adding you on line, name starts with kl just so you know how i am
>>
File: 1430053752942.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1430053752942.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>tfw you messaged someone, they haven't replied yet and you don't know if it's because they haven't read their inbox yet or because they slam dunked your email into the trash as soon as they read it
>>
File: 1466612014474.png (1B, 486x500px)
1466612014474.png
1B, 486x500px
reposting from last thread

>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, or just cons?
Cosplay, cons, increasing interest in lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
24/m/US east coast
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Ichiban, Animazement, AWA, Momocon
Mainly running panels, shopping, karaoke, and hanging out
Games- SMT, Neptunia, Drakengard/Nier, Persona, Disgaea, DragonQuest, Overwatch, FF14, Guilty Gear, Animal Crossing, Dark Souls, TES, .hack
Anime- love live, osomatsu-san, .hack//sign, re:zero, haruhi, lucky star, k-on, baccano, gintama, jojo, bakuman, girls bravo, konosuba, magi
One (drakengard), Nier (Nier), MC (Persona 3), Protag (Persona 4), Raidou (Devil Summoner), Neptune (Neptunia), Ichimasu (Osomastu-san)
>Other interests
Writing, voice acting, singing, reading, drawing, sleeping
Chat friends, people to play games with, con buddies
Nothing really
>Contact info
Skype/snapchat: kamenpanters
Discord: pants#1921
Battle.net: SonataP#1369

also replying to >>9273651 I'm >>9272299

I remember two seagulls being in my area as well
>>9267128
>>9266967
If they're still around I wouldn't mind chatting either.
>>
>>9273675
awesome! I'll add on snapchat
>>
repostin!

lolita and just a little bit of casual jfash
>Age/Gender/Location
F/TX
i really don't go to cons often because i end up busy or not wanting to go. but i'm thinking about ikkicon this year!
games: animal crossing, old WoW, elder scrolls
anime: madoka (i don't really watch anime anymore)
brands: angelic pretty, BTSSB
prints: kiss me cat, holy lantern, etc. i like cute animals, toy, and simple motif prints. i hope to get more desserts prints in the future
back in the day when i was a cosplayer i did Ika Musume and Tsukimi (kuragehime)
>Other interests
knitting, crochet, doodling, embroidery, plushie collecting, compsci
friends! preferably lolita friends. honestly i leave my house about once a week and don't go to comm meets so being a lonelita is getting a little grating.
don't flirt or pull anything weird please, i have an SO. also no dramu or "lolita at heart" kinds of people. just be a decent person i guess
>Contact info
line: frenesiii
insta: dream.bun
[email protected]
>>
>>9269648
Fellow ohio anon. I'm replying from last thread, since that one was dead. I don't use snapchat, do you have any other contact?
>>
File: 1480573089025.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1480573089025.gif
1B, 486x500px
Reposting

Cosplay and cons, though I'm interested in jfash as well.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/NY
I go to Otakon, Katsucon, and sometimes local NY cons. Interested in panels (hosting and attending), cosplay groups, itabagging, and going to the AA.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Games: Zero Escape series, Ensemble Stars, Pokemon, Catherine, and TWEWY
Anime: Pretty Rhythm series, Aikatsu, Precure, Girls und Panzer, Monogatari, Samflam, Symphogear, and some sportshit
Clover from 999, Yachi from Haikyuu!!, and the best monogatari girl (Snake).
>Other interests
TCG like Buddyfight and Cardfight Vanguard, Shadowverse, hiking, seiyuu, 3d idols, and film/theater
Friends to talk about chinese cartoons and cosplay with (especially idol cosplay).
Anything romantic
>Contact info
Line: retroclover
>>
File: 1462214084001.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1462214084001.gif
1B, 486x500px
Replying from last thread, here's a permanent NYC Discord invite link:

https://discord.gg/gVTxEGB
>>
REPOST

Cons //// Cosplay!!?????
>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/California
AX and ALA are the only one's i've been to.
Mostly walk around and go to panels. play some board games.
Shin Megami Tensei, Pokemon, Etrian odyssey. Berzerk , Kaiba, Serial Experiments lain, Baccano!, bokura wa minna kawaisou. Monogatari.
none only at home, haven't done anything at a con.
>Other interests
It's boring stuff most people don't like. finance, sciencey and math stuff.
Friends that go to the same cons, Someone to motivate me to cosplay this year. I have everything ready, just need a friendly push.
just generally friendly people.
I would rather have someone be complete A-Hole and honest, than be disingenuous and kind. I met someone who ended making me feel violated? it felt like they took something very important, that i'll never get back again , and i never want to have that experience again.

Also please don't message me if your idea of fun is to drink all day. Not really fond of party weebs.

>Contact info: [email protected]
>>
>>9273675
Nobody has messaged me so eh why not? I'll add on snapchat since that's the only thing I kinda use
>>
File: I'm warning you.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
I'm warning you.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Reposing with some alterations and a picture because that's how you grab attention.

Just cons, I guess. I can't sew for shit (nor do I have the time to learn) and I couldn't pull off any kind of Jfashion that I'm aware of.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/Washington
Sakuracon is all I can afford to do since vacation time is hard to come by in a small business. All I really do is hit up panels/dealer booths and smoke because I have no friends and I'm not made aware of parties if there even are any.
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc.
Nadesico is the greatest anime ever made and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise. Aside from that I'm a big fan of School Rumble, Detroit Metal City, Black Lagoon, Tenchi Muyo, Redline, etc. My taste is all over the place.
Brands/prints: N/A.
N/A.
>Other interests
Automobiles, guns, drumming, paintball.
Somebody I can hang out with in the real world and talk to about weeb things.
Tumblrites and other overly-political folk. Really anybody who gets "triggered" by words alone.
>Contact info
thatskinheadguy@gmail
>>
>>9273877
>>9273752
Added both you back
>>
shy but feeling bold
Cosplay, cons, some photog
>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/ma
Katsucon, AB, Portcon, AAC
to do: panels, parties, meetups, ceremonies
tkrb, enstars, love live, re:zero, erased, osomatsu, gintama, kuroko no basuke, natsume, barakamon, shouwa genroku rakugo shinjuu
mostly all above
>Other interests
ita bag, merch, fanart, fanfic, fujoshi, utaite
cos friends (and fellow fujoshi)
relationship
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
Is it worth using line again? I never actually found people who actually actively used it.
>>
Reposting:

>cosplay, jfash, lolita, or just cons?
Not someone that WEARS but I really like jfash and lolita. I've been in this board for years but window shop a lot. Not a brolita, just like cute clothes.

>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/NYC

Don't con as much as I used to, but NYCC, Anime Next, Otakon, may be interested in that new NY Anime con next year.

Games: Yume Nikki, .flow, Smash, Bayonetta, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Ib, trashy MMOs, LoL
Anime: Mononoke, Kaiba, Madoka, Princess Tutu, Trapeze, Nichijou (season 2 fucking when seriously), Zetsubou Sensei, and lots of cheesy shoujo romance like Kimi ni Todoke and Ore Minigatari.
Brands: AP and Baby are so good
Prints: Kiss Me Cat, Various Milky-chan prints (why are these so cute), Melty Cream Donut, I love really sweet stuff. Again, I don't wear though.

Cringey business suit Kyubey and Godot from Ace Attorney are the only cosplays I've done.

>Other interests
Cooking, horror stuffs (manga and games yes), plush collecting, philosophy, psychology, compsci, animals

Friends! Someone who can discuss lolita with maybe, or share plushie collections.

Relationships or people who overly sensitive

>Contact info
email: [email protected]
>>
>>9272848
This person from last thread. I am a fellow hobbit. Where can you be contacted?
>>
>lives overseas so I probably won't find anyone who lives where I do (not in Europe or states)
>also don't normally see threads for series I actually really like here

Should I even bother? Idk.
>>
>>9274133
I mean there's already been two kiwis post. You'll never know if you don't try.
>>
EGL fashion including ouji and aristocrat, jgoth, mild cosplay interest

>Age/Gender/Location
m/northeast USA

northeast USA conventions, for panels and AA and people watching

brands: Moitie, h. Naoto, Boz, Sheglit
prints: architecture such as the Moitie Gates
games: shitposting
anime: Utena, Satoshi Kon stuff, Madoka, Fate series

my cosplays are bad and i feel bad

>Other interests
(cgl related) Mana appreciation, constructive critique, resin and accessory crafting, photo dumps, male gothic jfash
(not cgl related) horror movies and television, gothic lifestyle, experimental and sf literature, self-improvement, transhumanism, rock and industrial music, progressive politics, applying literary/critical theories to television and movies and OTT lolita coords

low-commitment chatfriends

romance, nosiness about IRL details

>Contact info
gizmog#XXXX on discord where XXXX indicates the string of numbers i forgot when my app crashed
>>
>>9273889
>MA
Ayooooooo. Going to message you when I'm back at my desk and can make a throw away email.
>>
>>9273858
Added you on line
>>
Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/Israel
I don't go to cons. Have gone to a few in the past, but it's just not my cup of tea.
I mostly play MMOs, current one being Tree of Savior. Other stuff is arcade games (IIDX, Battle Garega).
Favorite anime: Madoka, Texhnolyze, Death Parade, Aoi Bungaku, Mardock Scramble, Psycho Pass
Favorite brands: AP, Meta. Pretty boring, I know.
Cosplayed as Near from Death Note when I was...15?
>Other interests
Music, going on long walks, cooking. I'm planning to get into cross stitching as soon as I find a hobby shop with sewing supplies in my area. (Recently moved)
Friendship, people to play my shitty MMOs with and maybe a snail mail buddy.
Relationships. I'm happily married.
>Contact info
nami.hime on skype
Plushine#4732 on discord
>>
reposting ( i only got one contact last time lol rip)

All of the above, 7 years cosplaying & cons, 3 in lolita, sorta new to j-fash.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Atlantic Canada
Hal-con, Animaritime, occasionally ON cons. I usually go to shop and meet cosplayers, don't really do panels. I've recently started entering the masquerades.
Games - Tera, Overwatch, Skullgirls, TWEWY, ACNL, Pokemon (also the TCG), NMH, Starbound, League of Legends, Splatoon.
Anime - JJBA, Wixoss, YOI, Punchline, TTGL, Amagi Brilliant Park, CCS, Space Dandy (I'm mostly into western cartoons like Winx, W.I.T.C.H, Miraculous Ladybug, SU, Motorcity)
I've done a lot but most recent/currently wip is Red from Transistor, Yoko Littner, Ryuko Matoi, Celty Sturluson, Eliza and Double from Skullgirls, Opal, SS Harley Quinn, Max Caufield, Team Skull Grunt, Vi and Snow Bunny Nid from League, Mercy, Junkrat and Genji, TP Zelda, Rosalina, and two elins from Tera.
>Other interests
BJDS, Monster High/EAH, Cross Stitching, art stuff, general prop making, pepakura, baking, sewing, music (I don't play but I've been told I have good taste), writing & politics
Female friends & specifically lolita friends since I have none, other cosplayers (esp ones who work a lot on stuff like me and want to share progress pics and discuss what they're working on), people who are chatty (I basically work on props all day and it gets very boring/lonely sometimes), people to play tera, league or overwatch with
thirsty people, relationship, anyone who's receipt/call out culture happy, dick pics, lewd
>Contact info
devilorns#1685 @ overwatch
devilorns @ league, ig, and tumblr
devilorns #1617 @ discord
captainpsyduck @ skype
>>
File: 1480662541962.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1480662541962.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>people in these threads talking about snail mail buddies
>inspires me to get a penpal
>go to /soc/
>dicks, dicks, dicks, and more dicks

Welp.
Now I know why this thread is here, and not on /soc/.
>>
File: JXhBZsz.gif (1B, 486x500px)
JXhBZsz.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>9274814
>i only got one contact last time lol rip
I got none, but I also know I'm kind of and outlier being non-lolita and not too into what usually gets cosplayed these days. Hope you get more contacts this time around, Anon.~

>>9274133
Never hurts to try. We got plenty of Aussies the last time around, probably a few Kiwis lurking around as well.

>>9273864
Thanks, I intended to add it to the OP, but both links from the last thread were expired. I'll toss it in my OP document for next thread.

That said, if anyone would like to make or link any other discords, FB groups, etc that would assist people in finding local Jfash and con friends, feel free to post them so I can toss them in future OPs.

>>9274856
Yup, soc is a thirst board and an absolute death sentence for gulls dropping contact info, unfortunately. Drop info and maybe you'll find some people here interested in being penpals.
>>
File: anigamechart.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
anigamechart.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9274874
Aaand repostin'

Cosplay.
>Age/Gender/Location
27/F/MN (south)
None since I moved- the area’s a dead zone. The only con I went to regularly was Colossal. Trying to go to ACEN next year but it’s not set in stone.

I’m reclusive and elusive. I stick with friends, do (close knit) parties, wander the halls, but I don’t really do stuff like panels or dances, and definitely not the masq. I’m kinda just there to dress up and chill with like-minded company, lol.
Refer to [pic related]. Not too keen on harems, idoru, or moe.

I play Overwatch, some MMORPGs. All casually- raiding was making me more dead inside than I already am.

Also, Pokemon.
Electra - Cowboy Bebop movie
Fujiko - Lupin III (Jigen’s Gravestone)
Yoko - TTGL (ep27 suit&tie w/ rifle)
Michiko - Michiko & Hatchin (ep11)

>Other interests
Drawing, writing, and painting in a very unmotivated manner. Building PCs, bowling, puzzles.
Laid back, stable people for cons and possibly cosplay. Local (eastern midwest) is better for potential rides and roomshares for cons. Prefer people closer to my age range or older, but I’m not strict.
Relationships, hook-ups, thirst, clingers, cattiness, gossip. Anyone under 21.
>Contact info
[email protected]
(might be a bit slow on checking and responding)
>>
>>9274856
posted on /soc/ and in the summer and i ended up meeting a really nice, cute guy there, we met up and had a wonderful time! but i had to shift through about 200 skype requests to get that result. it was so bad that i would have 30-40 messages at a time and skype actually stopped telling me i had notifications because it was too much. out of all approx 200, only 3 people kept talking to me after a month, and only 1 (cute guy) after 6 months.

>>9274880
>>9274874
oh this was you anon? sorry you didnt get any requests. i was going to add you last thread but it seems like you were only looking for locals.
>>
>>9274814
be happy you got anything...
>>
used to be a lolita but decided it wasn’t for me and mainly wear cutesy jfash now. i’m a beginner cosplayer and i’ve been to a few cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/NYC
NYCC, Anime Boston, and CTCon. i like walking around, attending panels, and artist alleys, most things really
Games: Overwatch and Pokemon atm. favs are Mega Man (except the .exe timeline), PMD, MGS
Anime: currently Flip Flappers and MP100. also Rose of Versailles, PASWG, Jojo, and a lot of slice of life stuff
Brands: mostly AP when i was into lolita, currently Liz Lisa
Prints: Sugar Pansy, Romantic Rose Letter, other than those i like cute fruits or sweets themed prints.
Roll from Mega Man 8, Chen from Touhou Isabelle from ACNL
>Other interests
Hellblazer, not really invested in any other western comics. i like drawing, and collecting figures and rilakkumas. i also recently started in-line skating, i’m pretty terrible. also I reply kind of slowly
people to play games/chat with, maybe cons, maybe an artist penpal?
romance
>Contact info
i have steam, bnet etc but email me first!
[email protected]
>>
>>9274952 ayyy check out the NYC Discord chat >>9273864

>>9274874 it's all good parrotbro
>>
File: 4cf25ed09cf6e.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
4cf25ed09cf6e.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Lolita! I haven't cosplayed in years but I'm planning a few for next year (chibineko from the star of cottonland, the girl from angels egg, and a couple cosplay of rin and shiemi with my bf!)

>Age/Gender/Location
20/f/Ontario
I usually go to anime north!

I love games like harvest Moon, animal crossing, legend of Zelda, just Nintendo in general. I watch anime and read manga but there's too many to list, my favourite brand is older btssb!

My first cosplay was L (lmao) and my favourite was ponyo but that was years ago.

>Other interests
I love writing letters to pen pals so I'm totally up for something like that! I draw and paint, I've started embroidery, I like antique-y stuff, I've been getting into kimono, I like bjds (but honestly the community is a little...worrisome...) I love fashion in general/designing clothes... And lots of other stuff I guess?

I don't really have any friends to talk about lolita and other girly stuff with! (My current friends are mostly genderqueer and the like so.. Its not the best subject??) If you live in southern Ontario and would like to meet up after we get to know eachother I would love that! I'm way too shy at meetups to make any real friends but I'm pretty good one on one!

I'd rather you weren't racist or homophobic, etc I guess??

>Contact info

[email protected]

Wow I wrote so much sorry about that!!!
>>
>>9274814
Adding you on battlenet
>>
>>9275039
i dont see anything?
>>
I have an interest in Cosplay & Ouji. (Still really new to everything.)

>Age/Gender/Location
22/M/Chicago

Anime MW, and Anime Expo for now. Most of the IRL friends I have are not into this scene at all, so I'm looking for new friends into it!

I'll play really anything as long as it can hold my interest, I enjoy playing LoL & OW at the moment. I used to play FFXIV & WoW but sort of got burnt out because everyone I knew quit. It's really hard to pin down what sort of anime I'm into, I'll watch just about anything honestly I'm pretty much garbage. A few of my favorites though are; Katanagatari, Toradora, TTGL, & Code Geass (Last two mainly because it was fun to watch with /a/)

I haven't really cosplayed as anyone specific but, a friend I had did put me in dresses just so I wouldn't look like a slob ;;

>Other interests
I enjoy travel & the outdoors a lot, I program as well as play the piano. I enjoy trying & experiencing new things & just being social in general!

I'm really REALLY looking for help getting into all of this. I'm really looking for any & all advice seeing as I know almost nothing. I could also use some help/pointers getting into light makeup! It would also be nice to meet new people near me & just get a few friends to go to cons/meets with! (Dudes highly encouraged to contact me so I could get good advice on the subject of Ouji.)

Bullies, and people looking for anything more than being friends.

>Contact info
Line: kongo_bongo
Discord: Kongou#2106

If you wanna talk some other way just drop whatever you want!

(Will play songs for you on piano for advice, thnx.) http://vocaroo.com/i/s18mbgWkd8FQ
>>
>>9274230
hey, another egl into scifi, add me on discord! a_puff#8830
>>
>>9274856
I also tried to find a snail mail buddy there, I had one successful exchange partner after getting spammed with requests on skype from people who were horrible to talk to after 30mins

>wonders if anon still wants snail mail pal
>>
>>9275194
I added you on discord, I'm in Chicago too!
>>
Lolita, casual jfashion and some cosplay.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Northern Europe
Mostly local cons and some small anime event. Not such huge con goer, becuase there aint any big ones here. I usually hang around my friends or sell my old figures at fleamarket.
Favorite games - Skyrim, Fallout 4, Tera, ABZU, Overwatch, Beat Hazard, Project Diva F, Assassins Creed games, Touhou.
Favorite anime - Madoka Magica, Evangelion, Bakemonogatari series.
Favorite brands - Alice and the Pirates, Atelier Pierrot, Antique Beast, Excentrique, Sheglit, Omocat, SuperGroupies, earth music&ecology.
I have cosplayed Homura from Madoka Magica, Hatsune Miku different outfits, Kongou from KanColle, Mari and Asuka from Evangelion, Rise from Persona4, Ginko from YuriKuma. Currently making Flareon gijinka, D.va, Ougi and Senjougahara cosplays.
>Other interests
I like to collect figures, mostly Hatsune Miku and Asuka figures. Also I like photography and tea.
Looking for people to talk about figures, anime merch, j-fashion (mostly anime collab items), lolita fashion and cosplay.
Relationships, hook-ups and stuff like that.
>Contact info
Steam: MawkaDurkh
Line, instagram and snapchat: Uduvihm
Tumblr: gorobot
>>
Cosplay / cons, jfash / lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/PA, USA

Katsucon (not going this year tho), Zenkaicon, Saikoucon, Setsucon

Dragon Nest, Overwatch, Pokemon, uhh I play a little of everything
Cardcaptor Sakura, gay Sports of the Month, Magi, again, I watch a lot of different shit
Putumayo is my shit tho

Tomoyo from CCS, Sakura from CCS, I've done a few gijinka pokemon, I have Hanzo and Sinbad planned for the future

>Other interests
Art/craft shit/sewing outside of cosplay, cooking, reading, movies

F-friends? online or IRL, tho it would be cool to find someone closeby who I could actually hang out with, with similar interests.

love

>Contact info
Discord Kuro#6330
Battlenet Kuro#122000

That's really all I use besides facebook to talk to anyone.
>>
>>9274814
Added u on battlenet, friend
>>
>>9275251
Added you on snap
>>
Since i didnt see that the other one is on autosage :

Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, or just cons?
I'm trying to get into Cosplay, and now that i got a nice job and money want to learn how to sew/craft
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/France
Usually the Japan Expo Sud (the closest), but planing to go at Animest and other french cons
Games are mostly Rogue like (Nuclear Throne, Binding of Isaac etc..) and rpg (pokemon and such)
Fav mangas are Jojo's bizzare adventure, Samidare, Debaser, Fujimi lovers and GTO
I want to cosplay Gappy from Jojolion, or Mista from vento auro. But i need skills first
>Other interests
Bass playing and fitness
Friends mostly, and maybe a teacher to help me
Someone who will use me i guess, the usual stuff
>Contact info
Kik : fatboy.aj
>>
lolita, jfashion

>Age/Gender/Location
26/f/atl

momocon, awa, mostly just dealers room/artist alley

game:
Style Savvy: Trendsetters/Fashion Forward
anime:
Yuri on Ice currently but i was really into Free! when it was airing. i also like Jojo but i'm really behind.
Brands:
desu i mostly wear bodyline bc i'd rather coord something cheap well than disgrace something expensive and they have cute prints sometimes

i cosplayed as zenya from sweet pool once and i assembled but never wore a dmmd cosplay (was gonna be mizuki)

>Other interests
i'm into film photography but it eats most of my hobby money which is another reason why i mainly wear bodyline.

a pen pal would be nice, through email would be ideal for quick correspondence, possibly with the occasional snail mail for gifts n such.
i like making mixtapes so if you have a cassette player that'd be a plus.

no boyz allowed. i'm married and not interested in having male friends.

>Contact info
shinubambi@gmail
>>
File: IMG_1499.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_1499.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Cosplayer for a really long time, slowed down a lot lately
>Age/Gender/Location
26/female/Vancouver, BC, Canada
Been to a ton in general over the years, many in the US. Don't really have a regular set schedule. Just moved to the province this year and discovering the local cons for the first time. I competed in cosplay only at the very beginning of getting into it and then decided competing was not for me. I've hosted panels in the past and also enjoy attending them.
Would be tough to write a full list of all time but a recent favourite on TV is season 2 of Scream Queens. Don't have nearly as much time for gaming as I would like to these days and playing a game is rare for me now. The last few games I played were Beyond: Two Souls, Until Dawn, Life is Strange, and Danganronpa 2. I am looking forward to South Park: the Fractured but Whole. Don't watch very much anime these days at all, but I'm open to a new friend helping nurture my latent weeb side
got an endless list
>Other interests
Art (just took up watercolour again), travel, volunteer work, horror genre, superflat, synthwave music, cyberpunk, politics, tattoos, internet culture, 420
QT girl with similar interests to be my friend. Or just openmindedness. We don't need to share the same opinions on everything. I seek friends that will keep my mind engaged and enhance my life. I am financially stable, living on my own and a fairly responsible adult. Just want a nice and interesting but responsible and mature girl friend to get stoned and laugh about stupid shit with.
eh idk, obviously beyond not looking for a relationship, I'm pretty open to being friends with whoever
>Contact info
wtbfriend5k at gmail.com
>>
I'm really into kogal and nanchatte seifuku

>Age/Gender/Location
F/NYC

I haven't been to a con since 2008 and I retired from AA. I might jump back in for AnimeNYC.

TKRB, Show by Rock, Luluco, Precure, and that one weird Korean magical girl show

Bridget from Guilty Gear

>Other interests
Drawing, crafting, sewing, card making, cooking, tarot reading, biking

Someone to have tea and crepes with. If you're cool with spending hours preparing food/eating while bullshitting about others, that's awesome. Also looking to rebuild my draw-meet group.

Extreme SJWs/whatever the other end of the political spectrum is, Koreaboos, people that SCREAM and squeal about anime in real life

>Contact info
royalmilktea#9976 on discord
I also run the NYCgull server
>>
gonna repost to stay hip and cool

pretty much just cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
18/female/texas
due to complications i'm only able to go to cons where i live so its just PAX and san japan,i mostly just hang around with friends the whole time or in the game room
>Favorite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
games: animal crossings, gmod, Rhythm Heaven
anime: space dandy, kaiba, jojo, FLCL, gurren lagann is the shit
i'm only proud of one cosplay so far and thats giffany from gravity falls-
i'm currently working on shiromori from mystery skulls
>Other interests
i sculpt and sew and thats pretty much all my hobbies
friends to be with around with at local cons or to talk with people online
nothing lewd and pls no bully
>Contact info
[email protected] (yes i know yahoo is old but it was hip and cool when i started using the internet)
line- trashman420
discord- creamy meme#5376
if you do contact me please tell me your from this board
>>
>>9276277
>trashman420
>creamy meme

you're killing me.
>>
>>9276282
i'm not good at choosing usernames,anon
>>
>>9275296
added you on battle net friend
>>
>>9276286
What are you talking about?
Those are amazing names.
>>
File: mnGP91h.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
mnGP91h.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Used to wear lolita for years. I still wear it 1/2 times a year but not that into it anymore. More into general cute Jfashion these days
I do a little bit of cosplay and I'm really into photography (cosplay and lolita).
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/the Netherlands
I only attend a couple of cons a year. I only really go when a lot of my friends are also going.
Games:
I mainly play Overwatch atm.
I also like games like Guild Wars 2, but those games I always like for a period of time and then totally forget about them.

anime:
mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku is my current obsession. I Also like Madoka and any kind of romantic shoujo anime. re:zero and Danganrompa
I'm also really into cartoons like Steven universe, Star vs the forces of evil and miraculous ladybug
Chloe (miraculous ladybug), Chiaki Nanami (danganrompa)
>Other interests
I'm really into gaming and photography. Also you can always talk to me about your cat
Someone to game with or talk about our interests. If you like photography like I do we could talk about gear and give eachother photoshop tips. Would also love to talk about shows we both like.
I don't mind being online friends or offline, either is fine!
a relationship
>Contact info
discord: Miradel#4508
Blizzard: Miradell#2321
>>
File: pancake.gif (1B, 486x500px)
pancake.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>9274318
>no email
o-okay anon. You must be shy too.
>>
>>9276582
>tfw battlenet craps out as soon as I try to add
>>
Retoasting from old bread, now with discord!

Lolita, old school, gothic and classic mostly but sometimes I get the urge to relive my 2010 sweet lolita dreams
>Age/Gender/Location
F / NYC
I haven't gone to a con in years, but I'm thinking about going to Katsucon this year if I can gather enough troops.
Games: Tera Online, Borderlands, .flow, Wadanohara, most spooky RPG maker games
Anime: Currently, all I watch is Yuri On Ice, but I love all general kawaii bullshit anime like Pretty Cure, IdolM@ster, etc.
Brands: Baby, Meta, and AP are what my wardrobe mostly consists of
Prints: Milky Planet, Holy Lantern, French Cafe, anything with bats, dots, or tartan honestly.
>Other interests
Learning Chinese, art & design, thrifting, puppies, philosophy, dance (modern, contemporary), shit posting
Lolita buddies mostly. People to online shop with, or people to hang out with locally. People to have general chats about the fashion with
thirsty neckbeards
>Contact info
genghis_kanye @ skype
kawaiicglthrowaway@gmail . com
mahou shogun#8124 @ discord
>>
>>9274891
Did you date cute guy??
>>
>>9274230
All of your interests are eerily similar to mine. Find me on discord Leliel#4428
>>
File: omg.gif (1B, 486x500px)
omg.gif
1B, 486x500px
mainly lolita, cosplay and photography
>Age/Gender/Location
25/NY-NJ
i used to attend NYCC, but not anymore. now a days i only attend AnimeNEXT because that's the only one my friends and i can all make it together.
games: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Bravely Default, etc i am varied.
anime: not very big on this right now, but would love series recommendations
brands: AP, BABY & Chess Story
i've mostly cosplayed from Nintehndo series.
>Other interests
photography, dogs, shopping, skin care & make up, PC building and tech, board games and drawing
friends. i would love someone to talk with about our shared interests or if they wanna intro me to something new that would be great, too.
romance, hookups, general thirst
>Contact info
>>
Cosplay, some Jfashion
>Age/Gender/Location
24/female/socal
Usually only attend AX for the dealers hall and good conversation. might go to more in the future
I like simulation games, rpgs, and puzzle games and play a few table tops
I prefer older anime but I'm much more into cartoons
angelic pretty, meta
Dofus
Monster Musume
Code Geass
Steven Universe
>Other interests
Vocaloid, weeb dancing, crafting, baking, japanese shit, indie music, art, theme parks, Korean beauty, I read a lot of stuff on Line Webtoon
local Gal Pal to game/shop/cosplay and talk about dramu with (if you're not local thats fine too)
open minded and chill
dont be racist
relationships
guy friends (sorry)
>Contact info
EMAIL
cottoncandy_fluff@yahoo
LINE
http://imgur.com/7Bzy0zX
DISCORD
nyaron#4118
>>
>>9273661
>tfw I know this feel

Please respond.
>>
>>9277483
Trash, pls.
>>
Did this a while ago but figured I'd try again.

Mostly lolita and j-fash nowadays but I sometimes do some cosplay and photography.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/NC
Next con is Ichibancon. Any cons in the south east (AWA, Animazement), I'm typically interested in.

I like to run panels and do some staffing/volunteering. I also love to shop in the AA.
Games: Animal Crossing, Ace Attorney, Style Savvy, Overwatch, Pokemon
Anime: Madoka Magica, Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, Utena, Glass Mask
Brands: AP, Meta, Amavel, mon Lily
Last character I really cosplayed was Ann Takamaki from Persona 5 I think?
>Other interests
Tea, thrift shopping, writing, art (I'm not good at it myself but I really love looking at it), language learning, travel
Lolita and j-fash friends mostly. It'd be cool to get in touch with someone local to hang out and get tea/deserts with. I don't mind an online friendship though! Also if you have pets, you are more than welcome to send me pictures of them. Please. I love cute animals.
Romantic/sexual relationships, edgelords
>Contact info
Email: [email protected]

Contact me for my Skype, tumblr, etc.
>>
>>9277648
Hello NC friend! What part of the state are you in?
Any plans for ichi?
>>
Repostan

Cosplay/cons in general, passing interest in lolita as a fashion in general
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/Ireland
Eirtakon before it ended, thinking of heading to Akumacon in Galway early next year. Parties, screenings and most panels are up my alley!
Vidya: Metal Gear Solid, Persona, Catherine, Dawn of War, Bayonetta, Tekken, Time Crisis, Resident Evil, Astebreed, Crash Bandicoot, Dark Souls, Sonic, HuniePop, Silent Hill, Danganronpa, Dino Crisis, Miku/Project Diva, STALKER, Dead Rising, VA-11 Hall-A, XCOM, so many more
Anime: JJBA, Evangelion, Bartender, Girls und Panzer, Madoka Magica, Excel Saga, K-ON, School Rumble, Panty & Stocking
Last cosplay was Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3
>Other interests
I'm a musician who collects vinyl LPs/music in general, workout regularly, major dog person, travel a fair bit (been to Poland, Netherlands and UK this year for gigs and visits) in addition to all the usual vidya/anime/TV related interests
Some more buds to weeb out and or/play vidya with, or just to hang out in general. Ireland would be stellar but the UK/mainland Europe is fine too! Penpals would be a neat idea also.
Awkward people, militant vegans, those who lose interest after 5 minutes/who're content to just let me prop up the conversation the entire time.
>Contact info
Feel free to email [email protected]
Skype is the same username, Discord is the same with #5339
>>
>>9277363
>>9277311
Check out the NYC Discord chat at >>9273864 :)
>>
>>9276615
Fancy chatting? I'm >>9277769
>>
>>9277762
The closest major city to me would be Charlotte probably.

I'm running two panels at Ichi but they haven't sent out panel times yet so I don't know when.
>>
>>9278232
What sorts of panels? I went to Ichi one year and the panels were pretty lame for the most part, but it was years ago.
>>
>>9278232
I'm also running panels again this year!
and I actually live right outside of Charlotte as well. mind if I shoot you an email or skype? (or any other contact means?)
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
disappointment.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>What are you NOT looking for

>literally everyone says they're not looking for anything romantic

>closes thread and searches for some other thread to be in
>>
>>9278479
What part of "friend finder" did you not understand?
>>
>>9273786

which animal crossing because if it's not population growing, you've made a mistake
>>
>>9278509
i play ACNL because i love the convenience of handheld, but i'm glad you reminded me because i've been wanting to play the original again

it has a charm to it that i'm missing in the latest games
>>
>>9278265
This is actually my first time back at Ichi in a while too! I'm running on a panel LGBT themes in anime and then an 18+ yuri panel which I've run before at other cons. I'm trying to keep the LGBT panel pretty fact-based rather focusing on like tumblr slash fic. I'm not sure how it will go over with the crowd at Ichi but I figure it's worth a try.

>>9278365
Yeah, sure! Just send me an e-mail explaining who you are so I don't accidentally delete you.
>>
>>9278522

it's the time and music that really sets population growing apart. NL music changes after a real hour, PG after a minute. the atmosphere in PG just feels so much better because of it
>>
>>9273661
Same shit happens in all these threads I've replied to.
Send email. They reply once. Reply back to that email. Never hear from them again.

The fuck?
>>
>>9278499
ayy smd
>>
>>9278540
animal crossing's music is everything good in the world and really sets the tone! i'm happy that acnl has brought back some stuff from the original (the island!) but it'll be nice to have a real nostalgia trip soon

i still seek out artists that have a similar jaunty feel to AC's music for a similar reason
>>
>>9278523
>I'm not sure how it will go over with the crowd at Ichi but I figure it's worth a try.
there's been a few panels like that in the past and they weren't all that popular and the only ones who attended them were all tumblrites.

Also shot you an email
>>
Lolita, j-fash like menhera and fairy kei, and photography (I have a nikon d40 and mostly do scenery but I would like to get into cosplay/fashion stuff and I've done portraits a couple times)
>Age/Gender/Location
29/F/OR
I've gone to rose city twice and megacon a million years ago. I just shop and take pictures. I went to a panel recently called lolita 101 and it was just basic stuff I already knew. Was cool to see a panel for the first time tho.
I play sims 4 and gtav, that's it. I listen to old talk radio and I like horror movies but I'm also pretty picky.
>Other interests
Going out to eat, site seeing, general gossip about coworkers and work in general. Bitching about things that can't be changed.
Not entirely sure anymore. Never get replies anyway. Mostly just bored at work. More people on snapchat would be cool.
Males looking for females. I have a bf.
Also anyone who isn't okay with marijuana - it's legal where I live. And yes I know about federal law.
>Contact info
[email protected]
I can give my SC or other things through that.
>>
>>9278597

the island was cool, but honestly annoying to get to. what did i care, though. i had an ereader for the game. PG has aesthetics like no other.

do you use discord? i'm not a very talkative person, but i wouldn't mind getting music recommendations from someone with good taste. altho i will say frenesi is pretty jap indie meme if you ask me

i can email you to exchange info if you do.
>>
>>9278699
yeah! my discord is momoko#8900

please don't mind me if i'm a little late to respond sometimes, doin some school stuff. i don't mind messages while i'm away!
>>
>literally want advice
>"no guys"

T-Thanks
>>
File: Screenshot (38).png (1B, 486x500px)
Screenshot (38).png
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay & conventions
>Age/Gender/Location
22 / M / northern KY - Ohio
This year so far I've hit up:
>Ohayo
>Lexcon
>ACEN
>OMGCon
>Kentokyocon
>Headed to ConAltDelete in a week and change

Too many to name. dothack, angel beats, Lain, top 3.
Games right now are just a bit of casual League and some Skyrim when I've got the time on my hands... Doesn't happen frequently enough
>Other interests
I work on cars, computers, dabble in languages, and am turning into the hobby DIYer.
People who I can poke around the vendor hall and enjoy panels with. I don't like congoing alone, it's always funner with a tomodatchi.
Clingy, crazy, yandere ass motherfuckers. Can't a weeb just have a friendly platonic relationship without it devolving into ... pic related. Sheesh.
>>
>>9278999
Please don't say that convo is real, damn.
>>
>>9278983
Go to /adv/ you moron
>>
Accidentally posted in older thread before this..
Looking to get into cosplay!! And I'm big into cons. I'm also really into fashion and stuff.
>Age/Gender/Location
18 / M / Texas USA
San Japan for 4 or 5 years in a row, assorted ones throughout the state, I'm living in SA rn. Meeting people, talking, and partying are my favorite!! I've never been to a con party though, just ones with normie friends. Panels seem interesting but don't have a big history of going to them, they're fun though!
I play a lot of Overwatch, have played league for 4 years or so but not as much now, favorite anime/anime related stuff is stuff like PMMM, oyasumi punpun, Shinkai films, horror manga, non-harem non-moeshit romance anime like toradora, rpg maker games, evangelion, persona, vocaloid, much more but I don't want to keep rambling and stuff haha
I cosplayed Admiral from KanColle although that was just kind of a filler for a group I did with a group of friends I don't talk to anymore.
>Other interests
Computers, animals, piano and singing, music, working out and fitness
I don't have a ton of friends atm especially ones that are interested in anime and cosplay and stuff, so friends!! Or anything really haha.
Can't think of anything like that atm
>Contact info
you can email me at [email protected] or something and we can just exchange more info after that!! or my kik is notheavenn if that's your thing.
>>
little bit of cosplay, cons, and slowly getting into lolita. plan to do lolita for the first time at pax!!!
>Age/Gender/Location
18/m/tx
>What cons do you attend?
Pax south and San Japan for 2017, went to ikki and sj this year.
i love street fighter and fighting games in general, but I also like bnha, danmachi, kirby, and type-moon stuff. i play OW and LoL a little too. i guess i like baby the most but i only own one dress and its from them sooo
ryo hazuki(shenmue)bell cranel(danmachi) gappy(jojo) and have a halfway finished deku lol
>Other interests
old games, collecting old nintendo stuff and pretending i can cook
people i can say hi to at cons and talk to
also people to play games with
romantic stuff/political stuff
>Contact info
rene#1432 on discord
cascalynd @ line
[email protected]
>>
File: heimdallswacht.png (1B, 486x500px)
heimdallswacht.png
1B, 486x500px
Just cons

>Age/Gender/Location
18/male/Germany
Japantag, DoJaKu, Gamescon
I usually take pics of cosplays that I like and make new contacts. When I'm bored I just start to get drunk.

I don't play much anymore, but Alice: Madness Returns is one of my fav. games. I love to listen to metal, though.

>Other interests
Music and festivals. I love going to metal festivals and I love to get drunk.

>What are you looking for
Just people to write with and share pictures/music

Elitists of any kind.

>Contact info
Discord: Rin#6027
>>
>>9273786
what part of texas? i might move to another city later next year
>>
File: 1479415600072.png (1B, 486x500px)
1479415600072.png
1B, 486x500px
>>9273586
Cosplay, cd, crossplay, want to get into photography beyond the basic retard shit I know
>Age/Gender/Location
21/m/dfw
none, dress up and be cute
uh, I don't watch anime or play games besides dota
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) I have cosplayed momizi from touhou
>Other interests?
sleeping, being cute, pets, guns, cars
Friends
depression
>Contact info
kik: meowpanties
steam: /id/420praise
>>
>>9279527
i'm in the DFW area! i may be moving next year as well because school
>>
>>9279531
oh and my email
[email protected]
>>
>>9279168

Rude
>>
again

Yes to all except for cons. I don't go to cons unless I'm prepared and feeling great but I'm studying or busy so I'm not usually prepared.
>Age/Gender/Location
29/f/france
I don't go to many cons but I enjoy art festivals, special exhibitions at museums, tea parties, bookfairs, debates and public lectures. I also travel and sometimes I attend big events abroad.
The game I love the most has to be Animal Crossing or Fashion Forward because of how relaxing the play is. I play more indie games and retro games than I play new releases, lately I have been playing Hyrule Warriors.
Ouran Highschool is wonderful but I also like Death Note, Rage of Bahamut, Usagi Drop, Rozen Maiden and others.
My favorite brand changes. I prefer jewelry from ETC and clothes from BTSSB or A&TP, I also like smaller brands and casual brands.
Movies and books I love are usually historical or espionage I like Le Carre.
Nothing special. Madoka and some Touhou, I also have tried game cosplay too from Nintendo and Capcom.
>Other interests
I love trying new things and visiting places I haven't been to before. Fashion is a big interest of mine and I enjoy making my own clothes. Raves when I let out my dark side.
Relationships and cuddles. I also love adventures.
Men sorry guys you must wear dresses. Just friends, I have so many friends that I feel guilty if I can't reply to 200 messages a day. I hate right wing politics and I get a headache from people that always talk about oppression or lizard people that rule the world.
>Contact info
Ask and you shall receive.
>>
>>9277648
Shooting you an email! Don't know if I'll be at Ichi this year (went for the first time last year and was kinda bored) but I'm looking for more friends in the area.
>>
>>9276277
Hey are you in SA?
>>
>>9279002
it's about a year old now, but yes, it is very real. I kept the uncensoreds but I dont want to post because dox, not because I wanted revenge but because it was just such a strange conversation.
>>
File: fujoshit.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
fujoshit.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Reposting! I met a lot of cool people last thread, thank y'all for talking to me!

A bit of both. I prioritize lolita over any other jfash, but I also wear larme and love a lot of other styles. I cosplay very rarely, but will help the best I can if you ask me for any opinions on your cosplay! I go to cons as often as I can afford them lol
>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/SATX
Recent ones have been SJ, I go to most local small cons/events, Ikki, PAX. I love going through AA's and watching fashion shows, or catching any cool panels I see. I will buy brand if it happens to be at the con. My main con is San Japan though, so I know the downtown area very well and can rec cool places to eat/go during the con!
Anime:
Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Creamy Mami, BNHA, JoJo, Digimon, Free!, Oyasumi Punpun. I'm really into Yuri On Ice right now.
Games:
I don't play them often at all, the last series I invested a lot of time into was Kingdom Hearts so take what you will out of that. Rec away though!
Brand/Prints:
BTSSB, AP, Cornet, MMM. My favorite prints will usually have Alice, dolls, rooms, perfume, or bunnies as the main theme.
Hestia for a couple cosplay was the most recent in years.
>Other interests
I like drawing, shopping, singing/listening to music, film discussion, hanging out in town/at cons, print/postcard collecting, itabag merch collecting, antiquing, etc. A snail mail pal would be great!
Friends to hang out with irl, con friends, etc. I like being social. Of course I love making long distance friends too, it doesn't matter! Maybe we can meet one day.
No romance, sorry!
>Contact info
kirakiragleam @ gmail
kiragleam on ig
krispychicken on line
Drop your discord/skype if that suits you better though!
>>
File: 1478821348496.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1478821348496.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9278999
Ahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

>cucks and their autistic spouses

I'm saving this picture. This is gold!
>>
>>9279952
oh man the whole thing was a train wreck on 6 dimensions, it'd take like 30 minutes to even try to explain it, it was such a clusterfuck.

If any of you /soc/ lurkers know of someone named Cora, that's who this was, and this was when she got burnt. That's the short story.
>>
Some cosplay and mostly photography at cons although I am bad at it. Might attempt videography at next con.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/Northern California
Anime Expo and some Northern California cons and meetups.
Only japanese games and anime.
Games: Dark Souls series and some mobile stuff. Really into Cygames right now.
Anime: Nasuverse stuff. Shaft studios, Kyoani studios are my go to anime for each season (unless it's gay, I didn't watch Free!).
I've cosplayed as Emiya Shirou and current trying to make a Kagamine Len receiver ver. cosplay.
>Other interests
I browse Odotometta threads sometimes. I really like dancing, was hoping to get into videography to record dancers.
Friends? I'm usually a ghost to my real friends and I pop up on them from time to time. Will do the same to you.
People who browse /co/. Stay away from me.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9279975
>>9279952
being tag-teamed isn't necessarily cucking, just fyi anons
>>
>>9279738
Im also in the area as well if you want to chat
I'm >>9273675
>>
>>9280019
Do you have an insta, anon?
>>
File: Nod.gif (1B, 486x500px)
Nod.gif
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay and cons

>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/NYC-Queens

NYCC (3 times but stopped), AnimeNEXT, Otakon, Katsucon, Anime boston (once and probably not again)

Plenty of old school FPS and platformers. Currently I'm playing Overwatch, Mother Russia Bleeds, Alter Ego (PS2, never finished it when I was younger) and some other shit in my long back long

I'm not really an anime or manga person. I'm more comics and cartoons.

I mostly lean towards comic and video game cosplays. I'm also a guy who uses gun props for his outfits so if you've got some questions about those I can help answer it, could try my best to answer ones about tac gear too.

>Other interests
I do freelance writing in my spare time while off work

Just trying to shoot the shit and exchange some stories or cosplay ideas. I mostly cosplay stuff from comics (Marvel, DC, I've been eyeing a Valiant cosplay in the future possibly) so be cool to link up with people who also do cape cosplays or video game ones.

Politics discussion, the general weird attitude that people can give off, also if you try to talk to me about how you're feeling depressed or too emotional after we first talk I will remove you so fast not even Naruto will believe it

>Contact info
discord: HazeAmaze#7812
>>
File: 1443080500131.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1443080500131.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay, Jfashion, and Lolita. Pretty beginner at all three, though. I likes Nanchatte. Menhera, and Yumekawaii.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Texas
I've only ever attended Anime Matsuri and San Japan, though I don't want to keep going to AM so I'm hoping to attend more conventions like Oni-con or A-kon as well as ones out of state. I like to attend panels, major events, and shop mainly. Sometimes I'll wonder around and see what kind of activities there are to do and settle with those. I try to go out to cosplay and Lolita meetups from time to time.
Games: Portal, Amnesia: Memories, Mystic Messenger (Though I'm too lazy to continue on with the entire thing...), Show By Rock, Catherine, and Wadanohara & the Great Blue Sea (Or just general RPG Maker Adventure/horror games.)
Brands: Angelic Pretty, KOKOkim, Emily Temple Cute, Milklim, MILK, and Listen Flavor.
Prints: Diner Doll, Cosmic, Dreamy Planetarium, Cream Cookie Collection, Singing In The Rain (Precious Clove)
Anime: Show By Rock, Osomatsu-san, Nanbaka, Yuri!! On Ice, Tamako Market, Space Patrol Luluco, and Death Parade. I don't...exactly have a specific taste? As long as it's interesting to me, I'll watch it.
Creamy Mami (Magical Angel Creamy Mami), Osomatsu Matsuno, and did a really shit cosplay of Ibuki Mioda from Super Dangan Ronpa 2.
>Other interests
Drawing, animals, sleeping, and listening to Japanese idol music...And also playing Sailor Moon Drops.
Mainly some friends to make and to talk to as well as hang out with. Nothing special.
No romance, no males because I would like to have female friends, and lewdness. Only want friends!
>Contact info
Line: imanii
Discord: Pikorin#7978
>>
Cosplay + Cons

>Age/Gender/Location
18 / M / NorCal

So far I've only attended SacAnime. Usually I go meet voice actors but I haven't been to a party. idk im down for anything.

- Overwatch, LoL, TF2, minecraft(please don't kill me)
- Love Live!, JoJo (haven't watched a lot tho), ... https://myanimelist.net/animelist/qwerterio

- Nico Yazawa, Project: Yasuo
- for the upcoming con I'm gonna cosplay Ana from Overwatch

>Other interests
- for music i like a bit of kpop, twenty one pilots, the 1975
- I draw and write sometimes.
- I occasionally buy Love Live merch

- someone to put up with me desu lol (friend)

- someone that's gonna shoot my head off

>Contact info
- discord - qwerterio#4728
- battlenet - qwerterio#1241
- steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/wwwdotburgerkingdotcom
>>
>>9281071
>- someone to put up with me desu lol
jfc did i really add >desu
kill me
>>
>>9281073
How new are you?
>>
>>9273661
Yep pretty much going through this now.

Thanks anons i tried to make contact with, I'll just go fuck myself then.
>>
>>9280521
No because I'm ugly.
>>
>live in densely populated state and city
>lots of people post in these threads that are from the same state but we don't have the same interests
Feelsbadman
>>
>>9282794
>live in densely populated area
>people post in these threads from my area all the time
>people share interests with me
>still have never gotten a single friend out of these threads

;-;
>>
>>9284572
focus on what cool things you can give to others rather than being passive and sad.
>>
>>9284578
this doesn't make sense
how can I give anything to others if no one wants to be in contact with me
>>
>>9284578
not that other anon but

>post in this thread
>post in other threads like this one in the past
>never get anyone in my area
>never get anyone who wants to talk for more than one day

the best part is that I know girls in my comm lurk here.
>>
File: 1436039804053.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1436039804053.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>9273661
I checked mine yesterday and realised I had one from last month... now I feel bad

Anyway, reposting:
Cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
23/M/UK
The usual MCM Expos, Kita, Ame, Aya, HJ. Also doing some international ones like AX next year
Games: Animal Crossing, SMT/Persona series, Rhythm games (Rhythm Heaven, Ouendan, Taiko), Pokémon, and more recently VA-11 Hall-A
Animu: Monogatari, Wakfu/Dofus, Girls und Panzer, Initial D, Log Horizon, Gatchaman, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Kaiji (too many to list desu)
Mostly TV/vidya stuff instead of actual cosplay like Finn (Adventure Time), Minato (Persona 3), Mettaton (Undertale), Squidkid (Splatoon) and Kenji (Katawa Shoujo)
>Other interests
I make and sell things on Etsy and do DIY projects from time to time, photography, travelling, 3D modelling
Peeps to talk to about making cosplays/suggestions or talk about animu/vidya. Maybe tips for selling better on Etsy too!
Relationships or dramu
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9284616
mail sent
>>
>>9284616
LOL its cool I have one from Dec 3rd.

But I'm busy with school finals/ and because of the holidays I'm working like crazy. So I'm gonna wait untill that passes before I reply.

Sorry about it!
>>
I am looking to join a Comm in new mexico or near the border of texas and new mexico. Does anyone know the name of the comms nearby so I can join?
>>
>>9274814
>>9275296
added both off you on Battlenet, I'm >>9276615
>>
I love lolita fashion and enjoy fairy kei/yume kawaii/spank, imouto kei/soft sister and himekaji. I used to do a lot of macro photography and I usually only attend 1 big con in my area per year. I've cosplayed once, and while I'd like to cosplay more, I'd rather spend my money on fashion first.

>Age/Gender/Location
Mid-Late 20's/Female/The Internet

A mature, intelligent penpal to talk about new releases, fashion taste, general life garbage, cats, recipes/crafts, makeup, maybe some politics. I'd prefer people outside the USA, but I'll talk to whomever.

Romantic/sexual relationships of any sort; real life meet ups (at least not for a long time)

>Contact info
[email protected] (Stop right there, criminal scum!)

I typed too much, so check my profile page for the rest of my answers if this small amount interests you enough to do so.

plus.google.com/u/0/101952598546410645841 (the about section)
>>
>>9284585
>recognize people posting here who stopped responding to my messages from previous friend finders threads

i guess my friendship was not good enough
it's not like i'm a man or a person who doesn't cosplay or wear lolita either

b-bitch
>>
>>9285534
Yeah... I see the one girl I talked to that one time. She showed me her shoe collection. I don't get it, can someone really have anxiety over posting stuff online to another person? If anything it should take some of the heat off?
>>
>>9274880
Messaged you!
>>
>>9285644
here

Cosplay, some Jfash.

>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/Midwest

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? Cosplay, artist Alley, gaming room, dealers room, I go to Jojo cosplay gatherings because I love to take pictures of everyone, I like to attend the rave, and do some panels as well.

Pokemon, gudetama, neko atsume....
NGE, Samurai Champloo, Free!, Yuri on Ice, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, shoujo, jousei, Ai Yazawa's works, Gundams, the one about rakugo, Kiss Him Not Me, Haikyuu!!, Shiki, Boys Over Flowers, I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying, Yotsuba!?, Azumanga Daioh!, Naruto(lel), all Studio Ghibli movies (Esp. Only Yesterday), all of Satoshi Kon's movies, Onii-sama E, etc. etc.
I'm open to most series, I can't do much moeshit or super long shounen series anymore though.

Satsuki from Kuroko no Basket, Jade Harely from Homestuck, Megumi Shimizu from Shiki, trying to get a Rei from NGE started, I was a Miku when I was like... 12. I haven't done too many cosplays, but I'm just starting to get back into it.

>Other interests
Working out, cats (I have two)... I'm a psychology student so I love talking about that, as well as history, sociology, and languages! I also love piercings, tattoos, and colored hair.

Friends! Cosplay friends, people to share hotel rooms with and hang out with at conventions. I attend Youmacon and Shutocon regularly.

Romance

>Contact info
[email protected]
Line ID: taromilkcha
>>
File: 1442885856637.png (1B, 486x500px)
1442885856637.png
1B, 486x500px
interested in jfashion (fairy/creepy kei, larme, uchuu kei, seifuku), cosplay, and wants to go to more cons

>Age/Gender/Location
29 / F / AZ

usually ax but i don't know if i'm going to go this year. i go to panels, AA, dealer's room, anywhere else i wander to

- games: phoenix wright, pokemon, mobile rhythm idol games, tera online, overwatch (don't own it), mystic messenger, general rpg maker games
- anime: osomatsu-san, jojo's bizarre adventure, sailor moon, love live!, really, anything on my anime list over 6 (https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chubar)

- choroko matsuno from osomatsu-san
- edward from cowboy bebop
- aya drevis from mad father

>Other interests
i'm really into yaoi and i'm a freelancing fanfiction writer (with a patreon), video games, politics, nendoroids, eating, sleeping, watching movies, stuffed animals

friends & people to talk to/gossip with over 18

relationships (i'm already in one - not interested in poly) & drama

>Contact info
- discord: madamefujoshi#1369
- steam:
>>
>>9285788

FUCK i forgot my steam link here it is http://steamcommunity.com/id/rainbowchiffon
>>
>>9285788
>i'm a freelancing fanfiction writer (with a patreon
w2read
>>
File: images (20).jpg (1B, 486x500px)
images (20).jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9285798

ah, sorry about that anon - here's my ao3 instead. http://archiveofourown.org/users/fairyeyes
>>
Cosplay/Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/PA
I'll be attending Tekko2017, AA, Raves? Arcades
Been playing Pokemon Moon on/off lately,
Love Live(idol trash), Psycho-pass, Re:Zero, Hibike Euphonium, Erased, Madoka Magica
Emilia - Re:Zero
Taiga Aisaka- Toradora
Madoka Kaname - Madoka Magiac
Rin Kagamine - Vocaloid (I haven't cosplayed much)
>Other interests
Cooking/Baking, Digital Art
Con buddies, possibly cosplay buddies too? Group cosplay would be nice.
Elitist, Egotistical, Drama spewing people
>Contact info

Discord: Wolfy#9730
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Screamii
>>
Jfash/lolita mostly! but I have been known to cosplay occasionally
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/ Southern Ontario, Canada
Usually go to Anime North and Fan Expo, (also going to genrecon this year)
Games: Havest Moon-esque games (rune factory, animal crossing) final fantasy, etc
Anime: PMMM, Another, Chuunibyou
Brands: BPN, Putumayo, Listen Flavor, Nile Perch, Milklim,h. Naoto, AP & BTSSB
Not really applicapble, but I am hoping to cosplay Homura at my next con!
>Other interests
I generally like drawing, anime, and general horror/creepy stuff
Just someone to talk about general j-stuff. My irl friends don't like/get it and it gets lonely sometimes!
a relationship or someone flirty
>Contact info

discord : ghostdesu #0169
>>
>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons? - Cosplay and Cons, though I'd love to talk about lolita/jfash with people who do it
>Age/Gender/Location - 23/M/Northeast US
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc) - Cons: Regularly attend Katsucon, Otakon, been to AnimeNext, Colossalcon,. Hoping to do Zenkaikon and Dragoncon this year.

Shit I do at cons: Try to party but fail because my social circle is too small, the occasional panel, wandering around, photoshoots.
>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) - Battler from Umineko, Corrin from FE: Fates, Chrom from FE: Awakening, and a couple of irrelevant ones. Hoping to do overwatch with soldier 76 and maybe a love live crossplay if I feel attractive enough for it
>Other interests - Working out, esports, visual and light novels, etc.
>What are you looking for? - Other Northeast weebs to form a cosplay friend group/squad, people that can help me learn to make my own cosplays, nice people in general.
>What are you NOT looking for? - dicks, both literal and metaphorically.
>Contact info -
kik: justafunguyhere
>>
Cosplay mostly. I used to dress in lolita, but I ended up selling it when I moved. I do enjoy looking at Menhera.
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/WA
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
I tend to go to different ones a lot. I always go to ECCC, PAX, and Gally. Last year I went to AX, but I usually mix it up. I've done Anime Revolution, Anime Evolution, KumoriCon, NewCon, Fanime, etc.
Games: TWEWY, The Last Of Us, League, Fire Emblem. I'm pretty varied.
Anime: I haven't watched much in a while, honestly. My favorite is D. Gray Man (though that's mostly the manga). I also really like Princess Tutu.
Sansa Stark, Anna from Frozen, Wendy Darling, Clover from 999, Lenalee. Lots more, but I'm lazy.
>Other interests
I love watching movies, writing, dancing. I want to learn some LL dances because I'm trash, but so far I've only got Daring! down.
Someone to talk to and go to cons with! Last time I did this was five years ago and I still have one of my friends from it-- we were hanging out at AX this past year. Maybe people who want to do group cosplays. I may even try to watch new anime for you if you're cool.
Drama.
>Contact info
Line: belomii
>>
File: 1393731287721.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1393731287721.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay + Cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Vancouver
AniRevo and FanExpo up here in Vancouver mostly, but thinking of traveling down south to SakuraCon.
Ouch, tough one. Too many to list, recently I have been really into Marvel. My favorite anime is Kino's Journey. Ask me if you want to know all of them :P
Shinji, long ago when I wasn't dying from universititus.
>Other interests
Love cars, guns, movies, and lots of stuff really.
Friends and groups!
Assholes, drama, and people who are very sensitive.
>Contact info
email: rittzdbh@hotmail
discord: Reiz`#6715
>>
Just cons for now, gaining knowledge and skills before cosplaying.
>Age/Gender/Location
19/M/SoCal
AX, ALA, Comikaze. I usually just stick to panels and take pictures, nothing crazy. I'm looking into going to other cons.
Games: Portal, Paper Mario 64, Steins;Gate, Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Overwatch, Rhythm Heaven, Taiko, Osu!, Patapon, (Haven't started Root Letter yet), and many more
I don't watch much anime as I don't have time because of college.
None, but im planning on starting mid 2017
>Other interests
Playing Music, Prop Making, Film, Impulsive Spending, Looking into 3d printing right now
Just someone to talk to and hang out while at cons. Possibly even group cosplay once im confident in my skills.
Drama, sensitive people, general obnoxiousness, flirty people
>Contact info
Kik: HakasePortable
LINE: ProfessorHakase
Snapchat: panchitolocito
Ask for my Battlenet or Steam

If anyone adds me, please let me know that you're from this board.
>>
a little of each, but not photography
>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/Portland
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do?
I attend most cons within my area, some in Vancouver
I like panels and artist alley and the props and costumes.
>Favourite games,
Zelda, pokemon, overwatch, and others
>anime,
Gundam SEED, FMP!, Evangelion, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Durarara, older stuff.
>brands
I mostly have taobao stuff, but I love JetJ, AatP, Angelic Pretty,
>prints
I want the Mozarabic Chant Kard Lanrete dress in blue long and Innocent world Cardinal Rose in long and antique doll by JetJ. So basic lolita.
>Characters/series cosplayed from
Skyward Sword Zelda, Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED), Supergirl
>Other interests
Comics and cartoons, especially DC stuff.
Friends
Relationship
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9288277
sent you an email!
>>
File: IMG_1756.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_1756.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay & jfashion!
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/TX
Any big Texas convention. I honestly don't do panels or shit like that I just like running around with friends. Becoming more partial to entering contests but for the most part I like walking around AA.
Games: Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Overwatch, rhythm games.
Anime: Anything CLAMP, sports anime, Sailor Moon, Mob Psycho 100/One Punch Man, and a lot more
Brands: Galaxxxy, Listen Flavor, AP, BTSSB, h.naoto
Sailor Moon, CCS, Love Live, & a lot more.
>Other interests
Photography, reading, cats, sleeping.
21+ friends I can hang out with outside of cons or at cons and meet up with on a random weekday/weekend to see a movie. Or just someone to talk about random shit with.
Flirty boyz (I'm a happy gay), drama, people who only know how to talk about anime or lolita (pls talk about the outside world to me).
>Contact info
Line: instillare
>>
Cons & cosplay, but I'm not doing either as much as I used to.

>Age/Gender/Location
20's/F/MA

PAX East, Anime Boston, occasionally others.

Kingdom Hearts I & II, Fantasy Life, Recettear, Animal Crossing, LoL, retro PC adventure games & point and click adventures, narrative games in general, I'm interested in visual novels but not deep in the genre yet, I would love recommendations for well written ones.
I like cute slice of life anime and cyberpunk anime. Currently watching Aria, I'm excited for the American Ghost in the Shell movie but I don't have high expectations.

Series: Portal, Pokemon, Zelda, Metal Gear.

>Other interests
Papercraft and Origami, all sorts of crafting, programming, dogs, house plants, orchids. I'm mildly interested in fitness, would be nice to have an accountability buddy or just someone to swap healthy recipes with.

Someone to chat with, maybe a snail mail pen pal. Someone who is okay with awkwardness because I'm pretty awkward.

Romance.

>Contact info
Discord: olive#5474
>>
19/whatever/USA
i like cosplay, jfashion, want to get into lolita someday, like bjd/bjd photography, AND cons. i'll even go to furry cons with you. i love furries.

>what cons do you attend? what do you like to do?
katsucon (most years, idk this yr bc i don't have a hotel and it's close), magfest, otakon, ausa, anime boston (haven't been yet), i *want* to party at a furry con bc i hear they party wild. not sexually though lmfao

>hobbies n interests
anime but i'm really picky(samurai champloo, tatami galaxy, mononoke, paranoia agent, hxh, one piece which im behind by like 60 episodes now lol), movies (jmovies like detroit metal city or nana, others like pacific rim), bjd, street fashion, travel (been to japan, going to language school after college. i was streetsnapped when i went and met kurebayashi and junnyan and had ice cream with them :9), i play sb69 pretty often, and my MAL is skeleton109 if you want (it's not updated SUPER often) .. i also really like cartoons (we bare bears, gumball). i like really obscure japanese internet stuff like old 2ch stuff and i also like unsettling/creepy stuff like yume nikki, junji ito, old shironuri films, japanese suburban streets at night (like 3am).. you know??

>what are you looking for?
friends only, i live w/ my bf and have depression/anxiety so it's been super easy to isolate myself and not talk to anyone. i really want someone i can be close to lmao... i don't have a best friend, really. i'm w**d friendly if that matters, but in person i'm not cigarette-friendly. sorry

>contact
i have telegram, skype, line
my telegram is yankii and it's the easiest way to contact me
>>
>>9289194
You have a lot of the same interests as me but the fear of spilling my spaghetti is too real. But you sound cool
>>
>>9291299
is this real
>>
>>9291344
idgi
>>
all of the above! though I'm just getting back into lolita. Mostly cosplay/cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Oregon
>What cons do you attend?
Kumoricon, Sakuracon, intending on going to AX this year as well
>anime
currently watching One Piece, Love Live, YOI... I have a lot of favorite anime but to be honest I haven't been watching much recently
A ton, but I mostly cosplay Love Live. Would be awesome to meet more love live cosplayers!
>Other interests
Very much into painting right now, also scrapbooking, and general crafty stuff as many of us are
also jfashion in general, weird japanese electronic music, horses, board games idk
ideally it would be nice to talk to other girls in the area, especially cosplayers! would be awesome to have a sewing buddy, bonus points for love live or one piece cosplayers. but otherwise it would be nice to have someone to chat with, so feel free to add if you're not in the area.
creepy guys, i'm happily in a relationship
>Contact info
>>
>>9291314
Well, if you change your mind feel free to hit me up down the line.
>>
>>9285425
>about section
Cringe worthy
>>
>>9291790
>plus.google.com/u/0/101952598546410645841
oh jeez, you're right
>>
File: 0.png (1B, 486x500px)
0.png
1B, 486x500px
cosplay at cons!
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/east coast
some east coast ones like otakon, katsucon, ausa, anext, etc! mostly there to hang out with people, photoshoot if possible, and just mingle.
mostly idol games like deresute, enstars, llsif. i also watch alot of anime but i dont really talk about them as much as idol games! im also a big ol fujo, figured i would mention
a lot of love live but trying to branch to other things! i've also done some other miscellaneous cosplays like gintama, madoka, fate, etc
>Other interests
nothing really in particular :>
cosplay friends! or idol game players as well~
relationships
>Contact info
[email protected]

i hope to be friends with whoever decides to mail me! ^^/
>>
Just like cons
>Age/Gender/Location
18/M/Socal
>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc) Wondercon if I feel like it, AX, Planning on going to magfest.
MGS, Overwatch, Arma 3, Dark Souls, Food Wars, The Climber, MSPA
None Sadly :(
>Other interests
Rock Climbing, Playing drums, reading, writing if I feel like it
Friend to help me get started in cosplaying.
Idk
>Contact info
Discord: StomachCraving#0429
>>
>>9291790
>>9292018
Are you talking about the warning section? The rest looks fine to me.
>>
Cosplay and just cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
19|M|South West UK
Kitacon, Minamicon, Toko, Ame, MCM and Hyper Japan. Mainly go to shop and go to panels. Parties if I don't feel too awkward.
Final Fantasy, Yowamushi Pedal, Steins;Gate, Welcome to the NHK, Kaiji.
Midousuji (Yowamushi Pedal), Noctis (FFXV), Shinya (Owari no Seraph), Makishima (Psycho-Pass)
>Other interests
Guitar, Politics (currently studying at university), Judo.
Someone to shoot the shit with, doesn't matter if you're not in the UK.
A pub crawl with a bunch of dirty nerds culminating in a kebab
>Contact info
Kik: ghostinthelel
[email protected]
>>
>>9273586

18/F/707
I'm really interested in Mori (though it's dead). I want to get into cosplay, but fitness comes first. Maybe there's someone willing to be my gym partner?
Other interests include Fallout, Metal Gear Solid, and analog technology. Gardening and hiking too.
We can bond over being in a drug-run wasteland, if nothing else.
>>
>>9296687
>analog technology
Explain.
>>
Lolita, jfashion, cosplay
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/FL
Florida cons, I like panels, going to maybe start doing AA soon
Morgiana from Magi
>Other interests
anime, manga, cars, graphic design
a friend/people to talk to
a relationship
>Contact info
Discord: Elfmouto#2223
>>
Met some awesome friends that I'm still very close to via Friend Finder threads. Tried using Amino recently to meet people and wanted to give this a shot again.

Lolita and Jfash.

>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Central Europe

Haven't attended any cons here yet, but I'm mapping out the schedule for next year. For lolita events, I'm for sure going to Omnia Vanitas and trying to go to AP Paris's summer tea party.

Brands: Moitié, AatP, Sex Pot Revenge, Axes Femme.
Anime: Evangelion, Sailor Moon/Stars, CCS, YOI, Shiki, super basic tier.

>Other interests
I love classical music, opera, jrock, art, animals, and horror.

Friends in the region and online is fine as well. It'd be cool to have a penpal.

Anything remotely romantic.

>Contact info, feat. Embarrassing aliases
Throwaway: [email protected]
Line: gh0ulprincess
>>
>>9296702
Non-digital technology, instant cameras, record players, etc. Landlines. You know.
>>
>>9296821
Yeah, I know what analog is!
I was just curious how it's an interest of yours, like fixing old radios or collecting weird electronics.
>>
whats with all the man hate?
>>
>>9296892
There is no man hate.
They just don't want friends. And most men don't want just that. Also it's not everyone.
>>
>>9296892

The logical conclusion of men whining about being friendzoned, duh.
>>
>>9296842
Oh, sorry! I use instant cameras, don't use a smartphone (well, I just use a little Moto e at home for games sometimes, it doesn't go with me everywhere), I use record players and cassettes, I read physical books, write letters, etc etc. I just like tangible objects more than digital things. Even when I was a kid and I played on my Ps2, I loved the 'kerthunk' of slotting in the memory card and av cables. You don't get that anymore.
>>
>>9297164
And I am very interested in radios. It's just that I don't know much about them (and electronics beyond splicing with beans is kind of intimidating). But I've always been a mechanical person. Elbow deep in my car, or cleaning my Savage, they're enjoyable to me. I tried to apply that drive to programming a couple times, but the lack of a physical entity to look at just doesn't work for me. Programming is still fun, as a hobby, but it takes me a very long time to try to conceptualize the problem and apply it to something real.
Sorry, sage for rambling.
>>
Mori & lolita, mainly classic

>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/UK

I haven't attended any cons in a while but I'm hoping to attend Hyper Japan or Kita. I mainly like panels and parties.

Games: Dragon Age, The Long Dark, Skyrim, God Save The Queen, Mystic Messenger.
Anime: Log Horizon, Princess Jellyfish, Nana, Shiro Bako, Tokyo Ghoul, Yuri on Ice, Brother's Conflict
The main brand I like is Innocent World

>Other interests
Larp, tabletop, animals, crafting.

Friends, local or online.

Anything romantic.

>Contact info
Discord shinychariot#8116
>>
>>9296892
Men smell and also they have cooties.
>>
>>9297164
>>9297170
Ah, okay, I see.
You should look into getting an arduino or raspberry pi (microcontroller/lil computer), so you can actually interface programming with something tangible. I agree programming just for programmings sake is boring, I only do it so I can control real/physical things.
I had a physics professor who used an arduino in his hybrid car to override the car from choosing to use the battery or engine.

>also sage for off topic
>>
File: Group_c12p6.png (1B, 486x500px)
Group_c12p6.png
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay and cons!
>Age/Gender/Location
20, female, the Netherlands
About all Dutch cons, I like competitions and workshops :)
I usually read Batman comics and play Batman games, loove parody anime and just general silly anime (Sakamoto desu ga, OPM)
Reaper Soraka, Arsène (persona 5) and 1960's Batman.
>Other interests
General fashion and makeup, figurecollecting! (I have about 100 figures and I love them all equally)
Dutch friends who somewhat have the same interests.
SJW and relationships
>Contact info
Instagram: royalroses
Facebook: rosa royalroses
>>
>>9296892
Just sounds like the gulls are making their intentions straight forward. Better than leaving things ambiguous and having to explain later.
>>
>>9296892
Gulls are hopeless romantics, and fall in love too easy. It's easier to just restrain from the other gender altogether.
>>
>>9298542
Some of us are lesbians imagine that. Not that it makes it any easier when most people think you don't exist.
>>
>>9298542
Cute.

>>9299329
Don't really like lesbians. Haven't met one that made a good friend.
Yeah
>>
File: large0.png (1B, 486x500px)
large0.png
1B, 486x500px
A little bit of everything, I suppose. Definitely cosplay and Lolita though.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/MA
Cons: AB, Pax East, AAC, Portcon
To do: Panels, AA (@AAC), relaxing with friends and enjoying the time away from the stress of everyday life.
Games: League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Tera Online, Harvest Moon, Borderlands, etc
Anime: Spice & Wolf, Madoka Magica, the Fate series, Angel Beats, Yuri Kuma Arashi, Ergo Proxy, Ghost in the Shell, etc
Brands: BTSSB/AATP, AP, Haenuli, etc
Holo from Spice & Wolf, Saber from Fate/Stay Night, Academy Ahri and Sona from LoL, Yang from RWBY, Rize from Tokyo Ghoul, etc
>Other interests
General fashion and make up, reading, food, cooking/baking, writing, collecting teas, etc
Cosplay friends would be nice. Also more Lolitas to talk to about releases and such. Maybe someone who can join me in being salty over League?
Relationships.
>Contact info
Discord: Appleblossomtea#7927
>>
>>9299345
A lot of people on 4chan seem not to like a lot of things but then wonder why people don't like dealing with them either. If you're lesbian on 4chan you have to put up with a lot of unbelievable shit from guys.
>>
interested in Jfashion; currently larme-kei and growing out of lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/Seattle
not really a fan of cons but I've been to Sakuracon, Jpop Summit, AniRev, AnimeNext, PMX, PAX, ECCC
Swankiss, Ank Rouge, Liz Lisa, Onespo, Honey Cinnamon, La Belle Etude, Rosemarie Seoir, etc etc
Rei Ayanami, I like to do some easy closet cosplay for fun
>Other interests
art history, history, podcasts, books, psychology, costumes, I want to learn more sewing skills. I looove dogs so much
friends that like cute things I guess?
relationships or weaboos
>Contact info
FB/IG: @lovelyblasphemy
>>
Cosplay, Jfash, cons
>Age/Gender/Location
27/F/NJ
Katsu, Magfest, Anext, AUSA, sometimes others. I go for AA/dealers, and just to chill with friends. Sometimes I do a panel or two
Games: Zero Escape, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy, Nier, Drakengard, ME, OW.
Anime: Sailor Moon, FLCL, JJBA, Madoka, YOI. Super Sonico overall as a character.
Brands/Prints: I like Larme and casually wearing Monomania and Listen Flavor. I also wear some not very larme Liz Lisa.
Oh boy. I've done a lot of cosplay. I'd say the series I cosplay from most is JJBA, or Sonico outfits (I haven't done one of her in a hot minute). I've done Love Live, Fire Emblem, Darkstalkers, Sailor Moon....the list goes on a bit.
>Other interests
I honestly love shopping or even just window shopping, so I like mall hangouts. I like hanging out and gaming or just one of us watching the other if it's an rpg. I also draw a bit, and love girly shit like makeup alsoooo.
Friendship. Cosplay or fashion friends
Romance, like at ALL.
>Contact info
>>
>>9299517
>just one of us watching the other if it's an rpg
I miss doing this.
>>
File: 1482482217665.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1482482217665.gif
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay, but I've been wanting to get into Jfash/lolita since I was 15 or so
>Age/Gender/Location
22/f/NY
Pretty new to larger, non-local cons; I was at Otakon, am going to Katsucon, Anime North, Colossalcon, and possibly Anime Boston
Games: I don't really play video games, I play Dota2, Love Live! and enjoyed Life is Strange and that's pretty much it
Anime: I'm really into Jojo's, I also like Code Geass, Evangelion, Madoka Magica and really enjoyed Yuri on Ice!
I did a lot of Homestuck back in the day, also have done a few variants of Kotori Minami and have a few JJBA cosplays planned
>Other interests
I'm a graphic design student, so I'm really into that sort of stuff, as well as art in general. I'm on a quest to join a D&D campaign, too
Friends, people to meet up with at conventions. People to do cosplay groups with, too, in my wildest dreams.
Hookups, romance, that sorta stuff.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9298490
Not to dork out or anything, but robotics, especially bionics and military service robotics (DARPA stuff) has always been so cool to me! That's why I got into programming in the first place, because I have the mechanical skill to make a robot's body, but not the skill to make a "brain". I've looked into Arduino kits before, but shelved the idea after I became so busy with school and work. I think I'll pick one up now though, since I'm almost done with college anyways.
Thank you, friend! I had forgotten about how passionate I was about these things.
>Sage for super off topic
>>
>>Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
Primarily jfashion-- otome kei and himekaji, I haven't done lolita in a while unfortunately, but I'm still into it. I'd be more into cosplay if I got out more often and had some semblance of crafting abilities
>>Age/Gender/Location
19/F/TX
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
I haven't been to cons in a while, I've been to a few TX-based cons, older sister wants to take me to Dragon-con, maybe.
>>Favourite games, anime, brands, prints, etc
Brands: Innocent World, Metamorphose, Axes Femme, Jane Marple. Really love animal, strawberry and gingham prints.
Games: 90% of MMORPGs, the Souls series/Bloodborne, Dragon Age: Inquisition recently, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons/Rune Factory, TES, Overwatch, Mystic Messenger (Just went from iPhone to Android and have to restart..)
Animes: Really looking for more to watch. Heroic Legend of Arslan, Mononoke, Mushi-shi, Yuri on Ice, Kemono no Souja Erin, Erased, Death Parade, Madoka Magica, Cowboy Bebop, Rose of Versailles.
>>Other interests
I really love table-top RPGs (Been playing D&D 5E), reading, writing, creating OCs (goes along with my love for D&D), drawing, psychology, horror, animals (particularly exotic pets), make-up, skincare, medical-related things. Also a huge fujoshit, but I promise I'm not autistic about it towards anybody who isn't.
>>What are you looking for?
Friends, obviously. Probably just somebody to talk to all the time about what the fuck ever, life, school, anime, jfashion, cosplay, cute boys, whatever. Prefer a female friend to talk to, to be honest.
>>What are you NOT looking for?
Romance, SJWs.
>>Contact info
Discord: giggleds#8307
>>
>>9302485
what kind of ocs do you like making?
>>
>>9302494
Pretty much anything. I have a lot of D&D characters made because that's what comes up a lot, but I have a good bit of non-fantasy/D&D ones, as well.
>>
File: gyakutenice.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
gyakutenice.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay, Jfashion, Lolita, Photography, or just cons?
Mostly casual jfashion and the occasional con/cosplay.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/OK
Only one con I plan to go to so far is Animefest this year. Going primarily to meet all the YoI guests though I'll be cosplaying too.
Games: Ace Attorney, Danganronpa, Zero Escape, Persona/SMT. Anime: currently YoI, Osomatsu, some older favs are FLCL, Lupin, HxH, Tiger & Bunny, Natsume, YYH, Ping Pong, Love Lab, Mononoke, Panty & Stocking, dot hack. Clothing wise I really like bobon21 and Liz Lisa.
Yukiko (Persona 4), Kurisu (Steins;Gate), Kazamori (UN-GO)
>Other interests
Drawing and video games, a fledging artist kek, pic related is some shit I'm working on right now.
I'd love to just have a fandom friend. My friends are all normalfriends so 4chan is really the only place I can talk about this stuff with. I'm also wanting to find someone who would be willing to split a room with me to Animefest since I'd really prefer not to go to a con alone.
Uh, nothing really? Not really into hooking up sexually with anyone or something like that but I am single I guess.
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
I do cosplay, still a bit of a newbie to lolita, and I do fursuiting.
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/England (UK)
MCM expos mostly, but I attend some furmeets.
Games: The Elder Scrolls, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Fallout
Homestuck (Nepeta Leijon), Dangan Ronpa (Sonia Nevermind), Vocaloid (Hatsune Miku), Homestuck (Mindfang)
>Other interests
Furries, art, dungeons and dragons, LARP
Preferably a girl, UK preferable. I've lost a few friends who treated me poorly so I'm trying to come out of my shell a bit more and make some new ones
I'm asexual and have someone I'm interested in, so please don't flirt with me. I don't want any yiffers, or any lolicons. Some sexual topics make me uncomfortable.
>Contact info
HimeGriffin#6110 on discord
>>
>>9273586
having issues using the discord link, can anyone hmu with a permament link?
>>
I cosplay occasionally and dress fairy kei daily
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Philadelphia PA
I go to AnimeNext every year and try to go to whatever other cons I can. I usually go to fandom panels and karaoke
My favorite games are Pokemon and board games
My favorite anime are HunterxHunter, Jojo's Bizzarre Adventure, and Parasyte!
My favorite brands are Milklim and Magical
Agito-Akito/Air Gear, Dirk Strider/Homestuck, Mangle/FNAF, Akiho Rindou/Digimon
>Other interests
Besides anime and Jfashion I like to play Pokemon and browse /VP/ a lot. I also love to make accessories and try new foods and love cats
Jfashion friends that live close enough to hang out! I don't have any friends near me who dress Jfashion
Long distance friends and people who get offended easily
>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9305308
oh man anon your art is cute!! I also might go to afest (for kubo mostly) so I'll message you!
>>
I barely use /cgl/ at all, I'm usually only here for the texas thread a couple times out of the year. Your 4CCC team isn't half bad though.

Cosplay, in-state cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/TX
Ikkicon yearly, attempt to attend Anime Matsuri, San Japan and A-kon.
Spend most of the weekend publicly intoxicated trying to get other people publicly intoxicated. Not much else to do until the 18+ panels kick in. I don't attend topical panels I'm not interested in and fandom-centric meta panels can all burn. Afterparties are a little weird because while you want to go nuts with a bunch of likeminded people you just met that day, you have to balance that with not getting kicked out.
Games- Galactic Civilizations II&III, Battlefield 2142, Mobile Suit Gundam Online, Space Engineers
Anime- Girls und Panzer, Yuru-yuri, Nichijou, Katanagatari, Jinrui, Mobile Suit Gundam 1979
Free Stalker (STALKER)
>Other interests
Firearms, PC tech, pre-OBDII cars and trucks, robotics, etc
Con friends, con hooligans, afterparties, relationship
People who take stuff that generally occurs before 8PM at a convention completely seriously. I may not have a very wide sample to base this off of but I really see nothing interesting about actual cosplay panels, panels that are about conventions (that aren't 18+ horror stories), ask-a-character panels, and the like. If this is you, we've got nothing in common. I go to cons to be a weeb and shitpost in public.
>Contact info
A (You) will suffice. I don't give out info often or freely.
>>
File: halp.gif (1B, 486x500px)
halp.gif
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/TX
A-kon, Afest, planning on going to San Japan this year too. We mostly just wander around the con and take pictures but I plan on trying to go to some panels this year.
Games (very casually when I have free time): Mostly MMORPGs (BDO, Blade & Soul, and RO recently), Overwatch, Kingdom Hearts
Anime: Really into BNHA and YoI right now, also Tiger & Bunny, some sports anime, OPM, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Kekkaishi, Ghibli films and lots of other anime/manga
Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
Owari no Seraph, Magi, Food Wars, Zvezda Plot
>Other interests
Animals, movies & crime dramas, Voltron, baking, boardgames, recently started playing Force of Will
Some cosplay or fandom friends to hang out with at cons! Or outside of cons, too. Group cosplays would be fun. People to just chat with about anything, really.
Romance or hookups I guess
>Contact info
jaebak on Line
[email protected]
>>
>>9305531
Thank you, I messaged you back!
>>
Jfashion, Lolita, Cosplay in that order

>Age/Gender/Location
25/F/FL

Recently I've only made time to go to one con per year with friends and it's A-kon. The last I went to a FL con was 2013. Oops. I dove headfirst into my job (and my company kind of owns me for the first 3 years) so I have been way less active.

Dragon Age games are my loves. I could play those games exclusively and I would not get bored. I haven't watched much anime lately. I'm pretty casual. I marathonned Yuri on Ice because of hype and was actually pleasantly surprised at its procedural aspects.

I don't really have a favorite brand, but I'm enjoying the Larme trends and for lolita I really like fairy tales, mythology, history type themes.

I've cosplayed from so many things. The most recent things have been Ladybug from Miraculous, Velanna from Dragon Age: Awakening, and Sakura Chiyo from GSNK.

>Other interests
sewing, dance, soccer, sciencey things

Someone to chat about my nerdy hobbies with. I have some friends I can talk to about one of my interests at a time, but almost none of them are quite as in line with my interests as I'd like. Like some only have a passing interest and they get excited about a coord/costume, but then they have nothing else to contribute.

Unfortunately I doubt I'd be able to commit to being a cosplay/meetup buddy because of my work schedule.

>Contact info
>>
File: 1456107832078.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1456107832078.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay, interested in Jfash/lolita (but I dont wear it)

>Age/Gender/Location
F/Australia

Usually Smash is my main con and I sometimes drop by supa. Went to madfest and animaga last year.
I don't usually go to panels I generally go to cons to chat with my friends, take selfies and browse the AA

Games: Currently playing LLSIF, FGO and Persona 5, also still into Ace attorney and Fire emblem:if/fates (probably will be back into Dangan ronpa soon with V3 coming out)
Anime: don't watch as much anymore but enjoyed Touken ranbu Hanamaru, mob psycho100 and BNHA and I've been catching up on precure.

Love live (kotori,hanayo and Nozomi varying outfits)
Henry (fire emblem)
Seo (gekkan shojo)
Kashuu (touken ranbu)
Junpei (999)
Shitload of female DR characters (from DR and SDR2)

>Other interests
Fan translation, drawing, going out for brunch, spicy food.

A friend that I can chat to! cosplaying niche series would be nice too haha

A relationship

>Contact info
Leodesu@line
Sleepless-rain@tumblr
>>
File: mako-x-ryuko.gif (1B, 486x500px)
mako-x-ryuko.gif
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay and cons, into jfash, would like to get into photography.
>>Age/Gender/Location
21/f/connecticut
>>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, etc)
Connecti-Con (it gets shittier every years and I keep saying I won't go but I do), AB, I've also attended AnimeNext, I honestly mostly just hang around, browse the dealers room/AA, and attend photoshoots/take photos of other cosplayers.
For vidya: Catherine, Lollipop Chainsaw, Last of Us, Wadanohara, Bioshock, Until Dawn. Anime: Love!Live, Madoka, Ghibli, Evangelion, Flcl, Oyasumi Punpun, Space dandy
>>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable)
Anything Ghibli, Kotori from LL and Asuka Langely are my repeats.
>>Other interests
I love movies (especially horror and Del Toro),occasional baking, BJDs, anything cute.
Friends! Anyone nearby/who attends the same cons are the best, I'd really like more people to hang out with at cons.
Creeps desu
>>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
File: mothweeb.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
mothweeb.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9298448
hello! I sent you a discord request :)

Me:
Jfash ( dolly kei, natural kei, mori (although shifting away from it a bit), and lolita. I cosplay sometimes but its hard to find time.
>Age/Gender/Location
26/f/US (CA)
PAX Prime, Blizzcon, Sac Con, Fanime, emerald city, hoping to go to dragon-con soon
GAMES- Pillars of Eternity, Banner Saga, WoW, HotS, Overwatch, Dragon Age, Dark Souls, Disgaea, Dragon's Crown (and other Atlus Games), Shovel Knight, Professor Layton ANIME- Princess Jellyfish, Lucky Star, nichijou I like weird slice of life crap and high fantasy. I have fallen out of shows lately though but am open to suggestions. BRANDS: DearLi, AatP, Jane Marple, Peppermint Fox, AP
Anastasia (Dark Souls), Plague Knight (Shovel Knight), Rasi (The Nelf from Illegal Danish)
>Other interests
Sewing, Making self-care stuff, my cat, nature stuff, high fantasy stuff
I don't really have time for irl friends anymore so Id like someone I can chat with about things we share occasionally and to send holiday gift packages to (I don't know anyone who has similar interests as me who would be interested in gift swaps).
guys (I'd like to work on making girl-friends only please)
>Contact info
discord: catstronaut#0863
>>
Sometimes I think i'd like an autistic gf and then I walk past the anime club and remember why I date normies
>>
Getting back into cosplay, a bit of vk, goth, creepy cute, currently leaving lolita

>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/qld aus

havent been to a con in 2 years but like supanova and ozcc

currently running overwatch, diablo 3, wow, pokemon, kingdom hearts and the huniepop series.

saix from kingdom hearts, kid loki, haruhi from ohshc

>Other interests
i love alt fashion, playing with my step kids, going to fet events, cafe hunting

online penpal to have chats with and share awesome clothing finds together

anything sexual, creepy

>Contact info
battle net is irascorpious#1870
[email protected]
>>
>>9306041
What counts as "making self-care stuff"?
>>
File: IMG_4784.png (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_4784.png
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay, Cons. Will eventually get into Jfash.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/Female/Illinois, USA
Anime zap, Anime Central.
I like to go to panels, and shop around the dealers room. I ain't that big of a party person but I don't mind it.
Anime: Love Live, Idolmaster, Higurashi, Jojo, anything related to magical girls.
Games: Overwatch, Fallout 4, Pokémon, The Last of Us, Walking Dead
Ellie - TLoU, Homura Akemi, Nico (LL)
>Other interests
I'm trying to get into collecting figurines, cause apparently I just ain't dorky enough.
Friendos who are into cosplaying and cons. Maybe we can meet up? Maybe we can motivate each other? Maybe we can braid each other's hair? It's all cool.
Dudes, general thirstyness.
>>
>>9308659
Anything really. I realize afterward I should have just put general craftiness. I like to make lotions, lip balms, candles, but also other things like snow globes, scent jars and stuff to get me through writers blocks and to keep me on track. I just put self-care because all of the little things I make generally have the goal of curbing stress. Although I'm interested in most crafts!
>>
I've learned the hard way that you have to specify what you DONT want

>had guys contacting me trying to get a quick cosplay fuck
>"you don't want to fuck? I was doing you a favor, bitch"
>had beta dudes contacting me for girl advice
>"I never leave my house, dont have a job, and never asked a girl out I feel like i'll die alone boohooo"
>had cringy /pol/ dudes contact me
>"Trump is our lord and emporer, I met a Japanese chick that said she thought he was evil, walked away from her right there. we could have gotten along but she went full autistic social justice warrior on me by disagreeing with trump our lord and savior"
>>
>>9309442
Trolls on 4chan decided who would be president. Fuck this country.
>>
>>9309279
Sounds cute anon! I have an interest in lotions and lip balms, but not enough to pick up the supplies because I know I wouldn't use them up fast enough for the amount you get in starter kits.

Candles are fun, I just got some wood wicks I really like, but I'm still a dunce with picking good scent combos/ratios.
>>
J-fashion, been slowing building my lolita wardrobe for the past two years but don't wear it a lot
>Age/Gender/Location
19/female/Savannah, GA for most of the year but I'm in the DC are during summer and winter break
Don't go to cons anymore
Don't really play games or watch anime anymore. My wardrobe is very inconsistent. I like brands like Listen Flavor, Putumayo, BPN, Milklim, Innocent World, and AATP/Baby
>Other interests
I like bands like Kittie and I'm a video game design major (but that may change)
Snail mail pals, other girls who dress in jfash to hang out with
No men and no cosplayers,
>Contact info
[email protected]
Email me there and we can set up another way to talk
also blah blah i'm a lesbian don't bother if that makes you uncomfortable but i'm not going to hit on you
>>
>>9296892
Every male who's contacted me from cgl has tried to shove his dick at me/I have a general distrust of men. Therefore it's so much easier when I say I'm looking for female friends only
>>
>>9277363
>no gender listed
Are you the tumblrina from last thread?
>>
File: 1480926644562.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1480926644562.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Mostly into lolita, gothic/black shit exclusively. I used to enjoy going to cons and wearing shitty bought cosplay but I don't have any con friends anymore so I don't really go anymore.
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/The Netherlands
Used to attend Animecon and Abunai at least but I don't even know what to do at conventions anymore.
Games: Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey, Ace Attorney, Hearthstone, and also really into otome games
Anime/manga: NGE, Berserk, Oyasumi Punpun, Yowamushi Pedal, Oreimo, Kagerou Project
Brands: Sheglit, alice auaa, Moitie etc
>Other interests
I'll just put some bands I like because I'm really into music. Andrew Jackson Jihad, Ramshackle Glory, The Get Up Kids, Neutral Milk Hotel, William Bonney, Snowing, Crywank, Indian Summer, The Front Bottoms, Nana Grizol, Bomb The Music Industry, Tigers Jaw etc
Mostly people into lolita/other jfash to talk to, preferably girls. People who are into the same games or music are 100% welcomed too. It'd be cool to befriend someone near me who would maybe hang out with me at a con but I'm mostly looking for online talking so distance isn't an issue.
Thirsty dudes/a relationship, SJW types, people with no interest in jfashion
>Contact info
>>
File: CWwpQewWsAAUdx9.png (1B, 486x500px)
CWwpQewWsAAUdx9.png
1B, 486x500px
J-fashion (Nanchatte Seifuku, Fairy Kei, General J-fashion) and cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
18, Female, UK
MCM London and Hyper Japan and other Japan-related events.
Games - Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage, Animal Crossing, Pokemon and Maplestory sometimes.
Anime - Flip Flappers, Cardcaptor Sakura, 80s Pierrot Magical Girl Anime, K-ON, Ojamajo Doremi, Idolmaster Cinderella Girls, Lovely Complex, HaNaYaMaTa, 3-Gatsu no Lion etc. (General rule is that if it's cute I'll watch it.)
Brands - Angelic Pretty, Milklim, Nile Perch and Candy Sugar
Prints - Most OTT Angelic Pretty Prints.
I don't cosplay, I wish I did.
>Other interests
Art, Animation (study it as a major), Hobby Writing, Figure and Merchandise Collecting, Fashion and Skincare, J-Dramas, K-Dramas. I'm also getting interested in cooking and bento.
People with similar interests and like to talk about those interests, nothing really serious. And someone who could guide me a little smoother into babby's first cosplay so I don't end up on a fail blog. Also I'd like to try my hand at a relationship, so I'd have someone to hang out with at cons. But check below.
I would like to have a relationship, but it isn't an invitation for straight up the bat nonsense. I get creeped very easily and don't like blocking people. People who have extreme right views or are nationalists, thirsters who want hookups, or people with extreme taboo fetishs.. I'd rather you not message. Also people who want to message everyday or are in a dire need of contact (I'm not the person to go to.)
>Contact info
Discord: puchitto#8225
>>
>>9274952
Hey, I'm looking for an artist pen pal too!
Do you do more digital or traditional drawings? And would you be interested in sending / receiving real paper letters? Because I think that would be such a cool thing to do with someone who does traditional art!

I did some (bad) cosplay when I was younger and went to cons, then didn't go for several years. Recently started watching anime again, so I really want to go to a con this year, plus I feel like I can make a good costume now

>Age/Gender/Location
20/f/Germany

The cons I've been to were more like small meet ups so they didn't really have parties or panels, but I want to try everything!
I'm going to Japantag in Düsseldorf this year, and maybe Dokomi.

Games: don't play a lot, pretty much just Pokémon. Also played mystic messenger recently
Anime: right now popular new stuff like One Punch Man and Yuri on ice, also one piece, Gundam, shaman King, soul eater... Most shonen
Brands: can't really afford brands, but I wear a comfy tomboyish style. Would like to get one of those cute listen flavor hoodies one day (pic related)

Ciel from black butler a few years ago.
I want to do male characters, I'm not comfortable in those skimpy or real cute outfits most girl characters wear. Not really sure who yet, but I was thinking about 707 from MM. Something that's not too complicated for the beginning

>Other interests
Drawing, painting (Watercolor and oils), pen and paper rpgs, swimming, knitting, sometimes going out with friends, but I don't like big loud parties

Someone to draw with, maybe cosplay partners or con friends

Creepy people, drama, someone not at all interested in drawing

>Contact info
>>
>>9309890
Most of the lotions, lip balms and what not use the same base ingredients just different amounts for the most part. Candles, lotion bars, sunscreen, shaving cream, lipbalm all use beeswax and the last four all use a similar blend of oils.

You do accumulate a lot of stuff though, its a whole cabinets worth for me currently. I do make a ton of it, and after the initial cost its cheap to maintain.

I made candles for the first time this year. I tried making a holiday spice scent but it came out kinda woodsy instead, which was great but not at all the plan so I'm right there with you haha
>>
>>9310809
Do you mind if I add you on skype? I'm kinda shitty at talking though, so I'm not sure how it will turn out.
I'm 23/f/Germany.
>>
I'm looking for people who like J-fashion and Lolita
>Age/Gender/Location
22/F/USA (TN)
I don't really like cons
Video games: I mostly like RPGs (J RPGs and Western ones too) and strategy/simulation games. Lately I've been playing Persona 4.
Anime: I like Digimon, Pokemon, and Dragon Ball a lot. My favorite anime is Evangelion. But I don't watch too much.
Lolita: I mostly like old school
Brands: Axes femme, Liz Lisa, Metamorphose, Milklim, Listen Flavor
N/A
>Other interests
Philosophy, current events, normie fashion, makeup, drugs/psychonautics, Netflix, Magic the Gathering
Gal pals who like to talk about J-fashion or other interests.
Weirdo guys, anything romantic
>Contact info
email [email protected]
discord KittyFlip #6117
>>
File: 7f8d391108.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
7f8d391108.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Cons in General
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/FL
Florida Cons, specifically Tampa and Orlando Cons. Hoping to branch out to Atlanta cons and a few big ones like MAGfest or PAX.
I couldn't pick a favorite game if I tried, so here is my Steam game list with playtime. Not super accurate, especially since the top game there is one I've quit, but it should be helpful.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheJohnSmith/games/?tab=all

>Other interests
/a/, /tg/, /g/.
People to meet at cons, hang out with, or just chat with online. If you ever just wanted someone to vent to or chat with about Cosplay progress, con drama, con hype, etc, I'm your guy.
To be actively involved in any con drama.
>Contact info
Discord: JS38#7659
>>
>>9313382
Forgot to mention one last thing. Not looking for a relationship or hookup.
>>
Cosplay and photography!
>Age/Gender/Location
F/23/CO but potentially moving to the west coast for grad school in a year
I haven't attended any cons in a while due to the abysmal state of CO's con scene, but I'd like to get back into it and go to some of the larger ones on the west coast.
Vidya: Shin Megami Tensei, Fire Emblem, Zero Escape, Dragon Age. Some of my favorite animus are Lain, Utena, .hack//SIGN, and Mononoke, but I also watch trashy sports animes (mainly YOI and HQ!!).
I've cosplayed Jun from Persona 2 and Wakaba from Utena. The current cosplays I'm working on are Chiaki from SDR2 and Akane from 999.
>>9312539
>Other interests
I'm hoping to go to grad school for computational linguistics. My undergrad was in English with a concentration in Linguistics, so books are a pretty big hobby. I also have a background in fine arts, mainly painting and photography. I also like music (my taste is pretty /mu/core) and skincare.
Friends from all over that share the same interests!
I'm single but really skittish about relationships. I don't mind things heading in that direction but anyone coming on too fast is likely going to be blocked.
>Contact info
cynique#7933 on discord
cynique3745 on line
>>
>>9273586
Cons and Photography, I shoot because I love it, and I go to cons to unleash my nerd side
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/NYC
Anime Next, AWA, AMA, Nekocon, Anime Boston, Sakuracon, Katsucon, if its on the east coast I do it, and I go to the south for old friends. I like shooting photos and mascarade and some panels
I like the HDN series as I am awful trash, anime is "I will try anything, so I am down for most shows"
>Other interests
Nature, general discussion, mainstream fashion, travel
Someone to chat with, shoot with (Photog buddy? friend to practice photography with, chat friend, new con budy
????
>Contact info
Discord
Ryand-Smith#8636
steam ryand_smith
skype ryand-smith
throwaway email which is garbage and will be replaced by my main contact [email protected]
(I don't post my insta not because I dislike you, but it has my IRL name)
>>

Cosplay and conventions, im new to both but eager to do alot of cosplays and go to many conventions !

>Age/Gender/Location
19/m/Germany

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? (panels, AA, masq, parties, ect)
I did visit the dokomi , gamescom , animagic and will again, im planing to go to the fbm and lbm aswell, otherwhise im almost every month at the Chizuru which is a tiny con in a city not to far from mine

I do play overwatch, lots of binding of isaac , kancolle, A mobile game called Brave frontier, otherwhise just some things i get to play with friends.And am also a fan of touhou
Anime/manga: Im a HUGE fan of jojos bizzare adventure, doesnt mean i like nothing else, but nothing worth mentioning anime whise, manga whise i do like reading the OFFICIAL touhou mangas , the fan made ones are usually just porn :s.

>Characters/series cosplayed from (if applicable) Till now i only cosplayed Jojo Characters ( okuyasu nijimura , Blackmore , Gyro zeppeli , Pesci ) and currently working on Oda nobunaga (drifters) and wriggle nightbug

>Other interests
I do like to just meet with friends, go shopping, playing games together, go out for dinner or simmilar.

Fun people, cosplayers i can talk with and maybe meet up at cons.

Drama, people wearing free hug signs chasing you on the cathidral placa in cologne (theres a story behinde that)

>Contact info
>>
>>9313526
I'm adding you on LINE because I want to see your Chiaki and Akane cosplays when they're done. I love DR and Zero Escape! c:
>>
>>9319564
Red flags
>>
>>9274079
>NYC
>Yume Nikki
>Godot
If you're ever looking for a lolita gf, I will find you.
>>
>>9273586
Cosplay, crossplay, and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
18/m/Netherlands
None yet really, cosplay and go to parties, meet people.
Megaman, JoJo, Gundam, Berserk, fighting games(from a distance because I suck at them!), a lot of 70's through 90's anime aesthetically.
>Other interests
Vidya, Music, Languages, Travel.
Friends to chat/meet up with(to hang out)
Bullies
>Contact info
Discord: FlozzSD#8240
>>
>>9325139
I mean, if you're into Yume Nikki, Phoenix Wright, and Lolita I'm sure we can get along so why don't we start just being friends?

You can add me on any of my contacts, it's nice meeting people who share niche tastes; and I can give recommendations.

Or join the NYC discord.

https://discord.gg/gVTxEGB
>>
cosplay and cons

>Age/Gender/Location
18/f/philippines

i've attended best of anime, toycon and asia pop comic con

kingdom hearts, stick of truth, animal crossing, sims, bully, telltale games, franbow, free!, jigoku shoujo, chobits, ajin, another, fma, ghibli and a bunch more

i've only cosplayed namine from kingdom hearts and i tried to do a sukumizu taiga cosplay but failed because i couldn't afford to buy the exact wig lol

>Other interests
i love animals, cartoons, berserk, astrology, fantasy, medieval, nature, kids, movies, music, tattoos, tim burton, true crime, cooking/baking or anything creepy/delicate/innocent/violent/gorey/yonic/pure/psychedelic/fluffy/shiny/soft/unsanitary/cute actually

new friends*~!

meanies

>Contact info
ig: elfsimone
tumblr: elfcummies
>>
>>9331771
>elfcummies
>>
File: 1478861691345.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1478861691345.jpg
1B, 486x500px
just cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23/Male/T O R O N T O
Anime north. Mostly just walk around and find people I recognize and wait for sundown so we can all drink and have a decent time. AA are really fun since I like most of the stuff there.
games: HoI4, Zelda, Overgay, csgo, Killingfloor2, Ark and warthunder
animu: sora no woto, GuP, yuyushiki, LL, anything SoL. Into ghibli too.
sempai from yanderechan, soldier76, male mami-san and little-mac

>Other interests
getting /fit/ a little, politics, 3D Modeling and general weeb autism is always fun.

>friends
someone to just chat and open up to. I dont know how this board is but someone I can be myself around with and not be anonymous.
fucking normies. no one too sensitive.
>Contact info
Discord: villeum#7806
>>
Cosplay (doing it for the 1st time ever this year) and Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
Mid 20s/M/VA
Only been to local cons a couple of times so I haven't done much, up for pretty much anything though
Games: Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3, STALKER, Unreal Tournament, Planetside 2, DOOM, M&B Warband
Anime: Black Lagoon, Gunsmith Cats, Bubblegum Crisis, Girls und Panzer, Noir
None yet, but planning on cosplaying as Freedom Stalker from STALKER
>Other interests
Guns/Weapons, Collecting Militaria, Drawing, Graphic Design, Reading Manga, Hiking, Shitposting
People in the VA/NC/WV area with similar or same interests
Anyone under 18, anyone who has children, anyone who's severely mentally ill/on meds, SJWs and leftist antifa types, normies (REEEEEEEEEEEEE)
>Contact info
Discord: Awoo#3050
>>
>>9274814
Sent on skype, discord didn't work
>>
I rarely cosplay anymore, I'm mostly interested in Jfash(mostly lolita but trying to get into menhera and decora)
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Eastern Ontario (CAN)
Otakuthon in montreal and some smaller local cons
Splatoon, Project DIVA, Danganronpa, Pokemon, etc- as far as anime goes I mostly like shows made by SHAFT, I don't know if I have a favourite lolita brand, I have a lot of AP but I'm really getting into IW
Haven't done any in a while and my last serious cosplay was Fukawa tokou but looking to do some FF soon and Higurashi
>Other interests
Drawing? There's a lot so I'm stumped on this one
Someone to talk to/ game with
Anyone who I don't need to put much of a filter on to talk to (So just any extreme SJW types)
>Contact info
Discord is Cyren#2224 (try Cyren #2224 if that doesn't work)
>>
>>9287174
You going to fanime this year?

I'm 25/f/OR going with a big group this year, we go every year and always have a great time
>>
>>9273586
Why does fucking every one on this board say auto sage? It's bump limit.
>>
>>9325147
You forgot to put "random acts of blowjob" in your hobbies.
>>
File: 0.png (1B, 486x500px)
0.png
1B, 486x500px
Mainly just crossplay to cons. I can do some photography.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/Socal
ALA, Touhoucon, (RIP) AX, Anime Impulse, Fanime, etc. I like to go to hang out with friends.
I mainly just play music games and FFXIV. IIDX, SDVX, Museca, etc. I've been playing Yakuza recently.

I've been watching LWA, Demi-chan, Gabriel Drop-out & Dragon Maid this season.
Shouma Takakura, Inumuta Houka, Yuudachi, Hakurei Reimu, Gasai Yuno.
>Other interests
I DJ, typeset doujinshi, and do some graphic design & animation. I love Bemani and doujin music. Economics major graduating this year.
Someone chill to hang out and do stuff with. A cosplay group would be cool. I have this feeling of wanting to start again and make new friends.
SJWs, potheads/alcoholics/smokers without moderation, people who can't avoid talking about politics. Basically anyone with no chill.
>Contact info
Discord: Minty (Alicia)#0416
>>
Cosplay, Jfash, conventions
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Midwest
I mainly go to ACEN, Anime Midwest, and Anime Milwaukee but I want to try to go to a MN con soon. I go to and run panels sometimes but I'm mainly in the game room.
Anime/Manga: Yotsuba, Code Geass, im@s, Macross F
Games: Persona, FF, Fire Emblem, SMT, Japanese rhythm games (maimai, Dance Evolution, Chuunithm)
Nico (LL), Sheryl Nome, Anzu, Luka
>Other interests
Korean dramas, Kpop, visiting Japan, dancing (looking for people to dance Dance Evo/Kpop/aidoru songs with)
Friends-- because I have no time to socialize these days. I'm especially looking for dance partners and con buddies
Romantic/Sexual relationships
>Contact info
>>
>>9334458
Moot doesn't matter any more
>>
I wear lolita and cosplay every once in a while. I don't go to cons often, but I'd like to start getting back into it.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/NYC/NJ
Anime Expo, AnimeNEXT, gonna try for NYCC and might do AnimeNYC. I mostly just go for Dealers room and AA. The occassional panel is fun, but I usually just hang out with friends.
Games: Overwatch, Kingdom Hearts, ACNL, LLSIF
Shows: JJBA, Ghibli, NGE, a lot of Ai Yazawa stuff, Voltron LD
Brands: Innocent World
Sailor Neptune, Rii-san (Gakkou Gurashi), Aki (Misao), Ichiko (Osomatsu), currently working on Kaneda (Akira).
>Other interests
Drawing, needle felting, tattoos and body mods, alternative music, coffee
friends! doesn't matter if you are into lolita or cosplay. also I'd really like to penpal with someone again too. Preferably in the US though. I have all this cute stationary and no one to send it to.
really pretentious weebs and thirst
>Contact info
discord: peachpunk#8606
battlenet: kakyoin#11819

>>9273864
Is there an updated link? Tried joining but this one expired.
>>
fairy kei and visual kei, kinda getting into otome kei. I don't really own stuff for these fashions, but I'm been into them for a while and trying to start wearing them. I also like looking at cosplays.
>Age/Gender/Location
m/southeast US
haven't been to one
games: pokemon, danganronpa transformice, league (though I'm noob and shit at it)
anime: haven't watched many in a while, but I love ranma 1/2 and nge. for cartoons, I love south park and svtfoe.
brands: listen flavor, milklim, sex pot revenge
none
>Other interests
art, lizards, body modification, paranormal/fantasy stuff, fursuits and papercraft kinda
fun people, I like to rabbit and play games with others! I prefer doing text chat over voice. also people who are into my main interest(pokemon, danganronpa, jfash, art and lizards), but I'll hang out with mostly anyone. I'm a good listener, so if you need to rant, I'm here.
romance/sexual stuff, and overly judgemental people I suppose, like sjws and anti-sjws. that being said, I am someone who believes in nonbinary genders and stuff like that, but I don't like people who heavily against or extremist about it.
>Contact info
discord: Charger#9795
>>
File: Amy_SonicJam.png (1B, 486x500px)
Amy_SonicJam.png
1B, 486x500px
Cosplay but for Katsu just con.
>>Age/Gender/Location
22/m/va
I want to start going to more panels and such. Masquerade is always good for a giggle.
Parties would be super dope too.
Katsu, Ota, Nekocon, AUSA, maybe colossal. Maybe Dragoncon.
Games: Mother 3, Yakuza, SMT, Most RPG,
Gyro Zepelli, Shinjiro, Mettaton, Kisame Hoshigaki.
>>Other interests
Fitness, Music, Movies, having fun at all.
Friends at cons
Relationships and hookups, im happily engaged.
>>Contact info
Kik:personpitch
>>
>>9338485
Other contact (ごめん)
[email protected]
>>
>>9274079
I want to say thanks to your picture I bought and played princess maker 2 and it was amazing.
I'm only on discord nowadays though, but I'll email you eventually
>>
>>9338378
Yeah, the admin disabled the invite links recently. I'll invite you personally.
>>
File: 1403199642085.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1403199642085.jpg
1B, 486x500px
J-fashion (VK, kimono, Menhera, nanchatte) & Lolita (I don't wear, but I have a strong interest)

>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/CA

>What cons do you attend? What do you like to do? Anime Expo, though I haven't gone in two years. I like going to panels & concerts mostly

Currently playing: SMT Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, FFX/X-2 & Overwatch

Favorite anime: Sayonara, Zetsubou Sensei
Current anime watching: Youjo Senki/Saga of Tanya the Evil & Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Recently finished: Erased & Yuri On Ice

Favorite brands: Sex Pot Revenge & Innocent World

N/A

>Other interests
Music (probably my biggest interest. I'm always looking for new artists to listen to), manga/anime, vidya, itabags

A friend or someone to talk about J stuff with. The few friends I have aren't too deep into the stuff I like or don't keep up with it much.

A relationship.

>Contact info
[email protected]
>>
>>9338565

Send me an invite too

I just downloaded the app and made a profile

@PusheenTheLimits

29/f/NYC ....too lazy to make a post. I wear Lolita and watch anime blah blah blah.
>>
File: nervous_doggo.gif (1B, 486x500px)
nervous_doggo.gif
1B, 486x500px
Here's a generic fashion and cgl Discord for anyone who may not feel like they fit in to the one in the OP:
https://discord.gg/R5UfBdA

If you like fashion, jfashion, egl, or cosplaying you'll fit in. It's active and has 127 members in it currently.

>>9338565
Would also like an invite to the NYC Discord: @accell#3412
>>
>>9338754
What's the number after your username?

>>9339620
Adding~!
>>
>>9338622
Emailed!
>>
>>9273586

Decora, fairy kei, lolita

>>Age/Gender/Location
22 F denver/Japan/CA

any I have tickets too? mostly just hang out in jfashion.

Fantasy games, puzzle games, D&D, angelic pretty, acdcrag, toy parade , LARP

non recently...

>>Other interests
cooking and studying

friends to wear cute jfashion with or meet up in japan

romantic partners.

>>Contact info
instagram : honey_candy_eden

Please message me! I need more cute friends <3
>>
>>9340131

PusheenTheLimits4148

My newb is showing. =)
>>
File: IMG_2685.png (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_2685.png
1B, 486x500px
Lolita and Otome.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Aus
There's only one big con (SMASH!), so I go to that and wander through the AA five times.
Brands: Jane Marple, AP
I haven't watched or read anything religiously anymore, but I like stuff like Parasyte, Death Parade, and dumb shit like Sakamoto Desu Ga and The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Sailor Mars this one time
>Other interests
Cooking, looking at Shibas on Instagram, talking shit about beardlitas on CoF, the usual.
I just wanted to add more gulls on snapchat. The ones I have currently are cute af and so I want more pls.
Dicks.
>Contact info
Shioripon on snapchat
>>
>>9340265
PM sent.
>>
Cosplay, JFashion, Cons
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/UK
MCM, Hyper Japan anything else going in the South East
Brands: Putumayo, Super Lovers, Listen Flavor, OMOCAT
Anime: Haikyuu, Show By Rock, Kuroshitsuji, Sakamoto, Owari no Seraph, Durarara, Re:Zero, Ouran, Fruits Basket
Games: Pokemon, Overwatch, JRPGs
Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts...a few random others which were poor
>Other interests
V-kei, music, fashion, vocaloid, Japanese culture, cats, any weeb shit, spicy memes, tumblr
Fun friends to talk to and go to cons with, anyone who can put up with how ridiculously annoying and childish I am, people who are crazy weebs/fujoshi
Relationships, people who are kind of old and go drinking in pubs and stuff, anyone right-wing or homophobic, anyone overly political and serious, people who don't like anime
>Contact info
MagicalWeeb#4047 on discord
>>
File: same dude.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
same dude.jpg
1B, 486x500px
cosplay, photography and cons!
>Age/Gender/Location
F/UK
MCM London, Hyper Japan, BAGC.
suuuuper hard question. some of my favourites games are: ib, dishonored, dangan ronpa, hyperdimension neptunia, overwatch...there's too many to list off
Junko Enoshima (Dangan Ronpa), Vanilla (Nekopara), Tsukihi Araragi (Bakemonogatari), Nonon Jakuzure (Kill La Kill), Hana Midorikawa (Prison School), Nozomi Tojo (Love Live!), Star Guardian Lux (League of Legends), Rise Kujikawa (Persona 4)
>Other interests
gaming, making games, voice acting, singing, drawing, napping alot, ahegao :^)
people to speak to, people with common interests, possible con buddies!!
nothing I suppose ahaha!
>Contact info
instagram: salthime
discord: pastry puffer #4341
battle.net: kneesan #2411
>>
im #9341396....forgot to say im obsessed with jojos bizarre adventure which is a key thing about me
>>
I ghosted some people in this thread that were perfectly nice and chill. Sorry, it's my fault, I suck at managing my mental illness and let really trivial things trip me up for no reason.

> this is why I have no friends in real life too
>>
Lolita and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
23/F/Arizona
I like phoenix comic con
Oh lawdy. I like overwatch, TF2, horror games, RPG, ect. I'm not picky. I really like gothic and oldschool, never been that big of a print girl. I also kind of like gyaru, I love tacky obnoxious shit with a passion.

I like to draw a bit as well and try new things, I'm very open minded and easy going. Post some contact info if you want to chat, I have no friends irl. :)
>>
File: 1436159271578.png (1B, 486x500px)
1436159271578.png
1B, 486x500px
>>9305942
Anon that messaged me on Tumblr is there any other way to contact you?? I tried to install steam and it honestly keeps acting up so i had to uninstall it.
>>
>>9341396
>making games
What kind of games do you make?
>>
>join group from this friend finder
>slowly develop crush on this friendly, smart, funny, goofball, but deadly handsome gull
>meet him
>he has a ring on his finger
>too embarrassed to talk in the group anymore so rarely go on
>>
I do cosplay and cons
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/CA
I've attended Anime Expo, Comikaze, and Wondercon. I really like cosplaying and taking pictures of cosplayers
Anime: Eureka 7, Berserk, Gungrave, One Piece, Toradora, School Rumble, Maid Sama

Games: WoW, CS:GO, Overwatch, HoTs, Chrono Trigger, Persona, honestly alot more.
Wes (Pokemon Colosseum), Zoro, Rob Lucci
>Other interests
I lift and do IT stuff.
Anything! Friends mainly/ con-buddies (preferably in CA)
SJWs?
>Contact info
[email protected]

Hope to hear from you guys!
>>
>>9349650
it depends hah. mostly just focusing on rpgs for now as I havent been studying it long
>>
are there any populated egl discords?
>>
>>9284616
fucking jealous of that email adderess
>>
>>9342840
i relate, anon
>>
>>9350034
Neat. I've wondered about /cgl/ making a game together that has super cute character designs, /a/ made a game once, but idk if there would be enough interested anons here.
>>
Jfash, some closet cosplay (but willing to do more)
>Age/Gender/Location
26/F/UK
N/A (I have no one to go with..)
Dark Souls & Samurai Champloo, DayZ, Liz Lisa - The most popular game I currently play is [spoiler] LoL [/spoiler], it would be nice to play together
Last summer: Ezreal
>Other interests
Video games and building PCs, fitness (running and lifting weights), airsoft and illustration
A friend, preferrably female as I don't really have any
a relationship
>Contact info
email my throw away: [email protected]

The defense would like to add that despite overwhelming evidence the defendant is in fact NOT autistic.
>>
>>9338308
I'll be at Anime Milwaukee! We can say hello!
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x300px
I like cons, gothic lolita (some sweet, though I dont own either yet), and casual cosplay. Hopefully when I get the funds I can get more into these.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/f/WA
Not many for now, hoping to start attending some good ones in 2018. I like the panels and artist alleys. I keep considering having a booth.
webcomics, fantasy novels, manga (berserk, punpun, nausicaa), anime (NHK, madoka, azumanga daioh, ghibli), vidya (stardew valley, diablo 2, princess maker 2)
>Other interests
Makin art/comics/painting, writing fantasy, weed, a tiny bit of sewing
Bro girls to be friends with who share interests of art and writing / understand my frusterations of being broke / sick a lot (without it being the I-have-it-worse olympics)
Someone who types like they're from tumblr XD *hugs* tbhqh lol senpai oh haha X33 or overly sjw/right wing.
>Contact info
[email protected]
(i have IM accounts but i wanna see if we click first)
>>
>>9273586
Is anyone here into Blythe dolls or Kpop?
>>
Has anything good come of this thread? I emailed someone and got no reply and one other person I talked to briefly on Snapchat but that went nowhere
>>
>>9351035
Personally no, nothing significant, but making friends as an adult is a numbers game anyhow so I'm not going to sweat it. I do feel like people tend to only email recent posts though, but my post is near the top and I'm still open to being contacted.
>>
>>9351035
I emailed 3 people from this thread and am only talking to 1 now. These gulls are flaky.
>>
>>9351012
This person >>9338308 is into Kpop
>>
>>9351035
I was contacted by one girl who wasn't even into either lolita or cosplay nor did she have anything in common with me so I deleted her after trying to talk for her for a little bit. Then I was approached by a guy who gave me strong creeper vibes and kept calling me cute after I shared my instagram when I specifically mentioned I didn't want anything romantic. So yeah, not too succesful.
>>
File: tumblr_ncbo5bN3hy1s5f9ado1_500.gif (2MB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncbo5bN3hy1s5f9ado1_500.gif
2MB, 500x392px
Cosplay and jfashion! I like gyaru brands and am currently building a wardrobe that has a mix of Liz Lisa and Ma*rs while working on getting better at make.
>Age/Gender/Location
21/F/MA
AB, Connecticon, AAC, Otakon, Katsucon. I like to go to panels, meet friends, and have fun photoshoots!
Games: Deresute, LLSIF, 7sisters
Anime: Idolm@ster series, Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Satoshi Kon movies, any horror anime
Brands: Ma*rs, Liz Lisa, DreamV
Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls (Mika Jougasaki, Uzuki Shimamura, Chieri Ogata, Arisu Tachibana), LLSIF (Kotori), Madoka Magica (Madoka, Kyouko)
>Other interests
Horror movies/books, ballet, Japanese food, doing my best
Friends! Especially if you play deresute or cosplay from idolm@ster~
relationships orz
>Contact info
Email: Nonbirihime
>>
>>9351035
I joined that NYC Discord, it was cool at first but then it quickly died after about a month and all the new people were just lurking. I just left it after a while.

Everyone who contacts me is never into cosplay and always telling me more about their personal issues. That's happened twice and I've deleted both people. This isn't working out well for me either.
>>
>>9351035
>>9351096
>>9351204
>>9351208
>waiting for people to come to you
>contacting two entire people
>expecting to make friends while not putting in any fucking effort at all
>>
>>9351208
As one of those lurkers you are talking about, you did come off as an asshole and insulted everyone. The chat became active and had a couple meetups the minute you left.
>>
>>9351225
Well considering only two people are anywhere near my area and I'm not interested in more internet friends, don't see what other options I had
>>
File: C3myjEQWAAApebj.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
C3myjEQWAAApebj.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
Cons and photography, I'll cosplay once I hit atleast 20% bodyfat
>Age/Gender/Location
21/M/KS & midwest
Naka-kon, Nebraskon, ACEN.
Midwest cons in general.
I attend voice acting panels and AA the most. I like the creative side of the community. 2 autistic 2 party
Racing simulators, fighting games, Rushing B.
Shoujo and slice of life are my favorite genres
myanimelist()net/profile/TsundereBoys
I'm still stuck on the whole "can I cosplay someone that isn't black?" Thing
>Other interests
Producing music, DJing, road bikes, Photography/filmography, street fashion
People for the Naka-kon seagull groupchat, other weeb influenced content creators, people that shitpost on twitter, midwest weebs in general
No bully pls
>Contact info
Line ID: TsundereBoys
Twitter: @flatfeets, @tsundereboys
>>
>>9351035
I made a really great lolita friend in my area, we've gone out together and she inspired me to join the comm and go to my first meet.

These threads sometimes work.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1483388769367.jpg (28KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483388769367.jpg
28KB, 473x600px
Bump
>>
>>9352465
And now I just feel bad.
>>
I'm into Sweet & Classic Lolita and Mori/Natural Kei but I don't really own any coords (not yet anyway)
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/SoCal
Never been to a con rip
Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Witch's House, I love any pixel games.
I've seen lots of anime, mostly shoujo though. Some of my favorites are Clannad, School Rumble, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Fruits Basket, that kind of stuff
>Other interests
Reading! I like classics mostly. Other than that, baking, making bead bracelets, animals and nature, and drawing/animation/video& photo editing
Friends!!
Romance, lewds, mean people
>Contact info
Skype is krayonkewpie
Discord is milkytten#2514
>>
>>9351035
i have cool NYC friends, they are all fun and I hang out with them on a near regular basis now? its great!
>>
File: IMG_1265.jpg (104KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1265.jpg
104KB, 500x376px
Cosplay mostly, jfash to a lesser degree. I love gyaru fashion, especially old school. I like nanchatte too
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Alabama
KamiCon, AWA, going to AX for the first time this year
Idolm@ster (765 and CG), seasonal anime (current favorite: Kobayashi-san), Pokémon, Vocaloid, utaite (esp. Kyounosuke Yoshitate), Kagepro, Panty and Stocking, Osomatsu-san, Higurashi, Galko-chan, a bunch of moeshit and underground comedy anime, eroge and mobage
Ryuko Matoi (KLK), Mega Gardevoir (pkmn), Kido Tsubomi (Kagepro), Senbonzakura Miku, Mika Jougasaki soon (im@s)
>Other interests
Figure and merch collecting, reptile and amphibian care (frogs especially), piano, traditional Japanese and electronic music
Friends, especially ones I could hang out with irl since there's nobody in this hick town, but online friends are still great! I would prefer female friends but if you are a boy and promise not to catch feelings feel free to talk to me
Political extremists (alt-right and radical SJWs), people that get offended by "problematic" elements of anime, thirsty fuccbois
>Contact info:
Skype&Twitter - usadapyo
Instagram - chunk_and_friends (i only post pics of my animals)
Email - [email protected]
>>
>>9279673
>lizard people
They're called Jews, grandma.
>>
File: toothpicks.jpg (17KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
toothpicks.jpg
17KB, 300x220px
Mostly cosplay and cons but I wear casual jfashion daily. Out of all jfash I like old school lolita most but only wear it out with other lolita.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/F/Canada
Canadian cons. I usually just try to socialize at cons, enjoy the atmosphere with other people and go to panels.
Anime: Evangelion, Berserk, Prison School, Clamp everything, moe stuff, old and new. I would love an anime buddy as I can really watch anything.
Games: Princess Maker, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Mystic Messenger type otome phone games
Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Love Live, Prison School, Haruhi Suzumiya and many more
>Other interests
Sewing, collecting anime merch, computers
I would love a friend who watches a lot of anime and likes cosplay. Anyone would make me happy if they like jfash or cosplay though. Just looking for friends with /cgl/ interests.
Romantic relationships. People who get offended easily.
>Contact info
Line: strawbunnybee
>>
File: Yogg-Obama.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yogg-Obama.png
1MB, 800x1000px
Cosplay and cons only
>Age/Gender/Location
20/M/Austria
Basically every con I can go to. Could only attend austrian cons but plan on going to ones in Germany too in the near future (if I can find somebody to go with)
Games: Soulsborne series, WoW, Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, DayZ despite its obvious flaws and lots more
Anime: Berserk, Steins;Gate, Jojos, Clannad, Mirai Nikki (yeah I know), really like some qt lil love stories in my animes
Eldar/Aeldari Farseer (Warhammer 40k), Federation Trooper (Metroid Prime 2), Jotaro Kujo (jojos), Sora (NgNl), currently working on a lagiacrus blademaster (MonHun)
>Other interests
gaming, drawing casually, music, nothing out of the ordinary
Friends to have generally fun with, play games, go to cons, make cosplays together, cosplay together
uuuh idk, people with a bad sense of humor I guess
>Contact info
battlenet: Schinken #2521
>>
>>9356911
edit since I cant seem to get in my skype account
>>
>>9356048
>paper mario
muh nigga
>>
Anyone get any weird adds lately?
>>
>>9357294
yeah, some cuck trying to be a sugar daddy?
>>
>>9353363
>Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Witch's House
Good taste.
>>
Cosplay, Lolita and cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
24/f/Bristol UK
Only really been to MCM London a couple times. Haven't been in a while. I generally just hang around, buy loads of stuff, cosplay, take pics and catch a few panels.
I watch mostly anime like konosuba, relife, another or anything on crunchyroll. I also really love meta and try to buy mostly meta dresses.
Haruna from kore wa zombie desu ka, sophitia from soul calibur and a couple more I can't remember.
>Other interests
I play the violin, do a lot of ancestry family tree stuff, listen to a lot of metal and go to gigs pretty often.
Friends I can meet up with and sew together or watch anime.
Romance
>Contact info
>>
>>9357296
I got him too. He sent me a dick pic

This is why males should be banned from /cgl/
>>
>>9357294
Was it on skype?
>>
>>9357915
Yeah...
>>
>>9357914
gross, of fucking course he did. my boyfriend and I had a good chuckle while he was trying to chat "me" up (actually my boyfriend)
>>
Did cosplay for a bit, but now it's just cons.
>Age/Gender/Location
25/M/CT
AB, PAX East, AWA, Kami-con, Youmacon, Otakuthon, Phoenix Comic Con, NYCC, Connecticon, AX, Anime Milwaukee. I host panels and vend/guest
Games: Persona, Splatoon, WoW, Touhou, Guilty Gear, JuBeat, Final Fantasy, 3DS in general
Anime: Space Brothers, IM@S, Tiger and Bunny, Evangelion, FLCL, JoJo, Tonkatsu DJ, and a butt ton more
Manga: Ippo, Psyren, Angel Densetsu, JoJo, Hero Academia
Blu Spy from TF2, Cid from FFVII, Space Dandy from Space Dandy, Ragna from Blazblue, Magnificent Twisted Fate from LoL(It was cool at the time)
>Other interests
Hiking and Drinking
Someone to play Heroes of the Storm with me so I can get my WoW mount. Free runs of Mythic Nighthold. Also con friends and anime buddies.
Spergs
>Contact info
Battle.net: BobRoss#1816
Discord: Babs_Shee#3840
>>
>>9358117
>Email: [email protected]
Eyyyy, making the panties drop with your work email.
>>
>>9358117
>reading through the answers
>hey that kinda sounds a lot like---
>"bobby@fakku"

knew it was you lmao
>>
>>9358143
is this someone we should know?
>>
>>9358148
Not at all
>>
Lolita and Jfash
>Age/Gender/Location
20/F/Vancouver
I occasionally visit the local cons (AR, AE)
Games: Overwatch, ACNL, Tera, LoL, L4D, Rocket league, Skyrim, Fallout
Brands: Innocent World, btssb
nope
>Other interests
art/design stuff as I'm a design student, vkei (super into the GazettE), yummy food
Friends to chat and play games with!
Anything romantic
>Contact info
ig: miilkytea
battlenet: nemuritai#1451
>>
File: 1483939437104.png (382KB, 622x305px) Image search: [Google]
1483939437104.png
382KB, 622x305px
Cons and Cosplay

>Age/Gender/Location
24/M/Cali

AX, Anime expo, Fanime, ALA. Also I sometimes fly out of state for cons in Texas and NYC (but not to cosplay)

MGS series, Pokemon, GW2, Steins Gate, stardew valley, LISA
Eureka 7, Space Dandy, Evangelion, Spice and Wolf, Boku no Hero Academia.

MGS ocelot unit, Fallout raider, and NCR, Bioshock splicer. I'm a fan of generic cosplay I suppose.

>Other interests
I volunteer at an orphanage, I fish, I cook and I like sitting on my butt at home watching my favorite shows and playing vidya

Anyone and everyone. I don't care about gender. Can talk about how my waifu is better than your waifu(which she is), or how your husbando is shit.(also true)

I don't particularly care if you're sensitive or not, but at least let me know if there are topics you'd rather avoid. I like talking about anything, which includes political stuff.

>Contact info
Discord: Omnilaught#8224
>>
>>9358484
you sound pretty cool
alot of people here do

>it's a shame I'm to much of a weenie to talk to anyone
>>
File: alcoholismyfriend[1].jpg (98KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholismyfriend[1].jpg
98KB, 1024x769px
>>9358499
I'm also a weenie anon, I could've posted much earlier but I've been putting it off.
>>
>>9358484
u vote trump or nah
>>
>>9358574
You gonna put me out on the firing range that quick anon

What if I try and dodge the question by saying it wouldn't matter if I voted for him because I live in Cali
>>
>>9358582
....hm.
>>
File: C4wfvcVVUAAlE1t.jpg (14KB, 347x328px) Image search: [Google]
C4wfvcVVUAAlE1t.jpg
14KB, 347x328px
Tfw don't know how to meet anime friends IRL
>>
>>9357914
Well let's just ban women from all the rest of 4chan.

Oh wait that's a stupid idea and so is yours
>>
>>9359742
It was a joke you easily triggered beta
>>
>>9358484
High five for YYH image, that's some shit I could get into discussing.
>>
File: 1372734689527.gif (418KB, 160x260px) Image search: [Google]
1372734689527.gif
418KB, 160x260px
>>9338378
Anon, did you have a tumblr before?
I think we were penpals at one point and I forgot to send a letter back. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>9350123
that sounds like a good idea, i would def be interested
>>
reposting because i left out a shit ton of stuff

cosplay, photography and cons!
>Age/Gender/Location
F/UK
MCM London, Hyper Japan, BAGC sometimes. I just walk around and buy stuff really, normally in a small group
Anime: DanganRonpa, Prison School, Guilty Crown, Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Games: Ib, Witch's House, Bioshock, Dishonored, Dangan ronpa, No More Heroes, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Overwatch
Junko Enoshima (Dangan Ronpa), Vanilla (Nekopara), Tsukihi Araragi (Bakemonogatari), Nonon Jakuzure (Kill La Kill), Hana Midorikawa (Prison School), Nozomi Tojo (Love Live!), Star Guardian Lux (League of Legends), Asuka (Evangelion) Rise Kujikawa (Persona 4)
i think theres more but my memory is bad
>Other interests
gaming, baking, making games, voice acting, singing, drawing, napping alot, ahegao
people to speak to in general, people with common interests, possible con buddies
dont really want dick pics sent to me out of the blue
>Contact info
instagram: salthime
discord: pastry puffer #4341
battle.net: kneesan #2411
>>
I only wear lolita right now, but I definitely wanna get into other jfash too!
>Age/Gender/Location
18/F/Southeast USA
I've only ever been to a few cons, don't really attend them regularly
games: basically the only games I play are Minecraft and Osu! lmao
anime: Sailor Moon, K-on, Madoka Magica, FLCL, Ajin, everything ghibli, there's some others I really like but I can't think of them rn
Brands: Angelic Pretty, Innocent World, Mary Magdalene, BTSSB
Mercator Antique Shop, British Bear, Valeria, Royal Library, Milky Berry, Diner Doll
N/A
>Other interests
Astrophysics, sewing, writing (mostly poetry), sometimes I try to draw
Lolita friends! My local comm is very small and inactive so I don't have many. If you're not a lolita but you have other interests in common then you can message me, too.
Creepy dudes. Republicans.
>Contact info
discord: AndromedianLace #0518
>>
New thread: >>9360568
>>
Cosplayer! I was obsessed with lolita when I was a regular here 10 ish years ago tho.
>Age/Gender/Location
24 f ann arbor MI
youmacon, motorcity comic con, grand rapids comic con, colossal. I go to some panels but mostly being in cosplay keeps me busy.
games: LoL, overwatch, battlefield 1, Bioshock, Black Ops zombies, Left 4 dead. Used to game more when I had more free time!
anime; AoT, general tv: GoT, TWD, The office, anything postapocolytic o or zombie (Z nation too!)
Katarin, Diana, and Sejuani from League of Legends, just started Orchird Mercy from OW
>Other interests
I used to be really into mma/jiu jitsu and am looking to get back into it soon. Im also a chemist so science isnt my life but I can appreciate science and engineering and enjoy talking about it
conbuddies! people to exchange crafting skills, Id love to make more female friends with similar interests. I love hosting tea parties and dinners.
internet/text friends
>Contact info
@skrivvacosplay hit me a DM!
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.