[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Friday Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 26

File: 1122.jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1122.jpg
8KB, 299x168px
What did you gulls buy for Black Friday/Cyber Monday?
>>
>>9267664
A jsk/bonnet set for an almost 100% baby/aatp coord I'm making for when I visit their store later this year
>>
>tfw have money this year
>treatyoself.jpg
>tfw nothing i want
>>
File: bf.png (2MB, 2000x1740px) Image search: [Google]
bf.png
2MB, 2000x1740px
I wanted the Anastasia single shadows too but more than half my cart sold out so I rq.
>>
A much-needed blouse, a cute shirt from Modcloth, socks and t-shirts from Ali, and gifts, many gifts for people. I paid off the rest of my 11/11 TB order and it's on its way, so I'm excited for that.
>>
File: image_12000.jpg (111KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image_12000.jpg
111KB, 1200x1200px
This.
>>
>>9267879
What am I looking at?
A nail filer/buffer?
>>
>>9267881
I'm guessing that person makes props. That is a power tool. Idk what it's called but you can use it to smooth plastic edges and stuff like that.
>>
>>9267883
Dremel!
I just looked in my closet, I think I have the same one. lol
>>
File: black friday.jpg (147KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
black friday.jpg
147KB, 800x800px
When I am on night shift I shop during the day to fill the void.

I mildly regret buying the alice through the looking glass. Should have at least googled before buying it. But excited for the rest!

To the anon in the black friday thread who suggested shien cosmetics, thank you for the recommendation. Looking forward to using the shades!
>>
File: 2303854.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2303854.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
I got some lolita items to fill out my wardrobe for winter, but they weren't on black Friday sale. The things I did get on sale though was an old school jsk and some Korean cosmetics/skincare items, including this eye mask that I'm excited about
>>
>>9267919
>alice through the looking glass
What did you buy it for (color wise I mean)? If you were going for the warmer tones you should be pretty happy, but if you were going for the blues/greens it'll be extremely disappointing
>>
>>9267664
Some boots I had been eyeing from Bait
>>
>>9267944

Unfortunately, I was going for the blue and green shades.

I checked Ulta's return policy though, and I'm sure I can return it no problem. We'll see.
>>
4 day Anime expo pass.
>>
>>9267919
Sauce on the shoes?
>>
>>9268138

Hotter!

http://www.hotter.com/us/en/womens/womens-shoes/donna-heels?fit=Standard+Fit&colour=Plum

Right now they have 30% off with free shipping. I grabbed these for $90 which IMO is a pretty good deal.
>>
File: -_12465_6D9_ALT110.jpg (14KB, 440x365px) Image search: [Google]
-_12465_6D9_ALT110.jpg
14KB, 440x365px
Crocs has some great sales going on. I wear their girly non-Crocy looking shoes all the time and like when I can use them for cosplay because they rarely give me pain an fatigue after long con das.
>>
File: anon plz.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anon plz.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>9268178
>crocs
>>
File: skincarehaul.jpg (64KB, 813x542px) Image search: [Google]
skincarehaul.jpg
64KB, 813x542px
I had some coupons and nectar points saved up so I got a skincare haul on ebay.
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Miku cups
>>
>>9267881
A rotary tool kit. I bought it for prop work and jewelry/craft making.
>>
Got an Arda lacefront for 20% off, 5 Simplicity patterns for $5 that would've normally been $90+, some secret santa goodies, and a few yards of 60% off fabric for cosplay. I might go for the PinkyParadise sales while they last as well.
>>
>>9268316
That's a great deal on the patterns, what did you get?
>>
>>9268320
Probably Joann. I think they have att patterns except vogue for $1 instead of select brands like they usually do.
>>
>>9268196
You're gonna love the skinfood lip balm anon, I have it in red and it can be used as a gloss or balm depending on how much you apply and the whole thing is really cute
>>
Hot topic had a really shitty sale but I came away with a Howls moving castle glass tumbler, calcifer socks, and the "fashion" Loki halter dress from heruniverse
>>
>>9267664
A pair of Melissa shoes to wear with normalfag clothes and a patent leather purse to wear with gothic lolita, both from Amazon
>>
File: 2602784011._CB378888129_SX300_.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
2602784011._CB378888129_SX300_.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
I don't remember if you gulls like T.U.K.'s, but they are having a 50% off sale.
>>
Got myself a new laptop, a pair of boots, and a lot of clothes.
>>
From the lolita collective.
>>
Not too /cgl/ related, but I snagged a hair dryer for like $22+, and the Sims 4 for $9.99.

Can't wait to download some cc, and create a kawaii town filled with all of our nostalgic snowflakes!
>>
>>9268196
What is the Skinfood product in the top middle?
>>
>>9268495
Hope it was as cheap as it all looks.
>>
Waiting to see if MAC has a decent Cyber Monday sale. I'm hoping they announce something new because the currently announced sale sucks ass, especially compared to last year's 25% off everything
>>
I ordered the IW lucky pack and am worried I might be regretting it. Looks like it will be significantly less stuff than an oddment pack. It better come with shoes or something.
>>
>>9268200
It's their parsley and mandarin mild foam
>>
>>9268723
>>9268617
Whoops fucked up the reply
>>
File: daydream.png (416KB, 551x373px) Image search: [Google]
daydream.png
416KB, 551x373px
Snagged both for under 200$. Pretty good day.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x912px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x912px
bought a few wardrobe fillers from Liz Lisa (gloves unfortunately weren't on sale). I've very happy, I needed a big ass bag for the bus and I'm sick of my ugly backpack
>>
>>9268495
What's that petti like? Review when you get it please.
>>
I bought a shirt and a couple hair accessories for 20% off. I couldn't go crazy because I have to see what the light bill is now that the heat has been turned on.
>>
>>9268449
The heruniverse makes some really cute clothing. I'll see things that I love the design then I'm like, 'Oh wait, it's superheros. Nevermind.' Impressive stuff for Hot Topic.
>>
>>9268178

I've used a bunch of those to make flat-bottomed bootcover/shoes and they're sooo comfortable to wear. not croc-y at all either
>>
>>9268642
Me again, I'm cancelling my order.
>>
>>9269049
Not anon but I got it in white. It's gives a soft A-line look, but I mostly like how comfortable the fabric is. Like anon I got one in black from the sale so I can sell my CP one.
>>
>>9267686
if you ended up with the electric palette you're lucky, got it about a year ago and it's been a daily staple ever since, super pigmented and even more saturated and bright in person.
>>
I got some fleece for 70% off to make another onesie for winter.
I made 3 already: 1 for cosplay, 1 for husband, 1 for me.
Making this one so I have something to wear when the other one is dirty as I practically lived in it last winter. It was great to just zip it up and not have to layer on more to keep warm.

I think I'll put a hood on this one.
>>
>>9269569
>>9268178
Thanks anons, checked out our local site and lo and behold, they had a Black Friday sale. Snagged a few and a pair for my mom, kek.
>>
I got a lot of things. Some less cgl related than others

Non-cgl related:
>gaming stuff and a bunch of games
>FE:A artbook

Kinda cgl related but more like artist alley related:
>Watercolor supplies for artist alley
>Art print printers
>Cutting mat
>Paint brushes

Cgl related:
>Thigh high boots for cosplay
>>
Nothing yet. I'm having a really hard time not buying a set of blick markers though since they're on sale through Christmas Eve.
I'm having an equally difficult time justifying buying said markers.

Every day is filled with torment and eternal agony.
>>
>>9267919
>that BH Cosmetics Galaxy pallete
It's been on my wishlist for a while but not even $8.00 (or however much it was on sale for) could persuade me to buy something I'm definitely not bold enough to use. I hope you enjoy it though! It's very lovely to look at.
>>
>>9270613
I have it and honestly it's not terrible, but it's not that great either. It takes a lot of work to use the shadows since unless you use them wet they're extremely unpigmented. I haven't reached for it once since I got it desu
>>
There are two different types of luckypacks left on Baby USA. I regret staying up for the larger one last night.
>>
>>9270695
Ah bummer. Well, glad I didn't buy it then! Usually when I want something just for the packaging, saving the picture and looking at it from time to time does the job and saves me money.

For Cyber Monday I bought a mystery bag from Too Faced and I'm really excited to see what I get! The email promoting it said it'll include an eye shadow pallete and I'd be stoked if it was the White Chocolate Chip or Sweet Peach pallete.
>>
>>9270749
ugh i accidentally fell asleep before the TF bag launched, congrats on getting one!
>>
>>9270763
Thanks! I had to stay up late anyway to finish up an assignment so it was perfect timing. Last year's mystery bag looks like it was just thrown together but Too Faced had a lot of good releases this year and many more coming up so I think there will be a few pieces I can use.
>>
A pair of Tea Camilla's tights. I was going to back out, but realized that I need them for a coord in January, and I wasn't going to get them in time from the UK.
>>
>>9270811
Tejajamilla**
>>
File: rfgtjrfj.jpg (820KB, 1390x600px) Image search: [Google]
rfgtjrfj.jpg
820KB, 1390x600px
Still considering getting some lenses because Uniqso has some great sales up.
>>
>>9270987
I hope that love bug matte lip works for you anon; for some reason, the formula is absolute balls on me, not even at all. Colourpop's matte's usually work pretty well on me,too.
>>
>>9270991
I've heard that colourpop has two matte formulas, I only have 2 of the matte formulas but I think I got one of each because one is so drying but the other is fine. Hopefully it will fine as I brought it for a friend and I really hope she likes it, have you tried it with a lip primer or something? I'm a little bummed out now, I usually look up reviews but I was a little not sober while I ordered because it was a bit of an impulse buy because I know she can't afford to get me anything so I kind of didn't want to buy it and then her feel bad for not getting my anything but I thought the colours would work so well on her, and it was on sale so I brought it anyway.
>>
File: black friday 16.png (802KB, 1356x985px) Image search: [Google]
black friday 16.png
802KB, 1356x985px
This definitely isn't all of it, also bought a bunch of presents. Spent a lot more money than I planned to... but I really wanted to invest in some better makeup products. I only wear makeup for lolita, but I still don't want to cheap out on my makeup products when I spend so much on the fashion itself!

Also bought another matte lipstick from thebalm (it's the best one I've ever used) and a proper foundation brush. Also decided to give ofra's matte lipsticks a try, I heard lots of good things. Both foundations were like $10 or so with free shipping, and thebalm and ofra products were all 50% off

The perfume wasn't on sale or anything. was just in a buying mood and the perfume thread inspired me to give oil perfumes a try!

>>9270998
Oh did they make a new formula? I bought some a year ago and really could not stand how drying they were... now I just kind of use them as a sort of lipgloss, it's the only way I can get any use out of them.
>>
>>9270998
Their formula differs from color to color; I think if you look up reviews for love bug they've been generally bad (Temptalia gave it a pretty shit grade). From what I've heard, it's either super flaky or super patchy.
>>9271095
They revamped all the colors a few months ago I believe.
>>
File: blf.jpg (484KB, 960x1030px) Image search: [Google]
blf.jpg
484KB, 960x1030px
Spent a lot more money than I expected, but I'm happy about it. I'm super excited for the make up organizer set since I'm trying to get a good vanity/set up going.
>>
>>9271102
I hope it works out for her anyway and I would hate to give a shit gift, if worst comes to worst maybe she can mix it with a lip blam and use it as a weird tinted balm.
>>9271563
Please tell me how the contour palette works out, I've been eyeing it off for forever.
>>
>>9271717
Will do! Every review I've seen of it thus far has been pretty good, and I'm excited to try it out since any other palette I've gotten has been super orangey and dark on my skin.

>>9271095
What is that perfume(?) on the upper right? It looks super interesting.
>>
>>9271721
It's called Noora by Swiss Arabian! There a still a few up on amazon I believe. Haven't tried it before but I can give updates on how the scent is
>>
>>9271095
Ok so this perfume just came in the mail, the scent is incredible. It's very classy without being too "old lady"-like. The citrus notes are great, it's got a lovely sweet/spicy thing going on. My boyfriend couldn't stop smelling me! 10/10
>>
>>9271563
what's that face mask on the upper right? Is it like an overnight thing or a peel off?
>>
>>9275025
Upper left, I mean!
>>
>Non-cgl related:
Christmas presents for family

>Kinda-cgl related:
Skincare stuff for me
Bunch of sample sets and Christmas themed scents for a friend from Sixteen92

>Cgl related:
An old school JSK that was reduced on LM for the black friday sale.
>>
File: 1441429510849-1.jpg (18KB, 176x125px) Image search: [Google]
1441429510849-1.jpg
18KB, 176x125px
>mfw spent ~$200 on a set of pots and pans, lots of hair care, lots of makeup, and a pair of shoes
>all for me
>store in the mall closing
>entire store 70% off
>spent $50 all for me
>still haven't bought any gifts for anyone else

I do have a little gift chest where I collect potential gifts for people throughout the year but I haven't actually looked at it to see what all I have. This haul was really a good deal though and the products should last me well into the next year.
>>
File: 1478355615052.png (129KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1478355615052.png
129KB, 327x333px
>planned on getting lapis lazuli wig
>black friday arrives
>only $10 in bank
>mfw

It's been a rough month, gulls.
>>
>>9270695
>>9270749

Huh, I tried it out and honestly, kind of thrilled with it. While I did use it wet for my lid, I found the eyeshadows were pigmented enough on their own to use dry as complementary colors, and pretty blendable. I really like it a lot!

Missha stuff is still arriving. So slow, especially considering it's coming from a US facility. Supposed to come on the 8th, sigh.

>>9275987

Oh man that guilty feel. I got upsold a UD naked palette yesterday because I felt guilty I hadn't bought gifts yet, but I'm happy someone will like it (I already asked a friend and she was like fuck yes).
>>
>>9277197
>UD naked pallete
Was it the one going for $27? If so, that's a really good price and I'm sure your friend will like it!
>>
File: cybermon.png (378KB, 561x792px) Image search: [Google]
cybermon.png
378KB, 561x792px
>mfw forgot to post the picture I made a week ago
Got these plus a pair of random bonus lenses for Honeycolor's Cyber Monday sale.
>>
File: 1460904756536.jpg (30KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
1460904756536.jpg
30KB, 512x341px
>mfw placed order with Urban Decay on Black Friday
>ordered Perversion mascara and an anti-aging Primer Potion
>received package yesterday
>see original Primer Potion
>o-okay
>no mascara
>instead FIVE (5) eyeliners all in the color Perversion
>all of my whats

I just got ahold of customer service and I'm sending back the eyeliners for the mascara but all of the Primer Potions are on back order so I'm just keeping the original bottle. I knew Black Friday would be hectic but how someone confused one bottle of mascara for five eyeliners is beyond me.
>>
>>9279312
>not just selling the eyeliners and buying the mascara
I've heard perversion isn't that great; hopefully it works better for you.
>>
>>9271563
Where are those organizers from, anon?
>>
>>9279319
I thought about that, especially since I got a 20% coupon in the package (which would make the mascara the same price I paid on BF) but for them to lose $100 of product in exchange for $20 made me feel bad. If it was just one or two eyeliners I probably wouldn't have said anything and just told them I didn't get the mascara.

This will actually be my first full-sized bottle of Perversion because I like it so much. It lasts a good amount of time and makes my lashes look really nice with just two coats.
>>
File: yruorder.jpg (23KB, 468x375px) Image search: [Google]
yruorder.jpg
23KB, 468x375px
These, plus a 3F bonnet for $150.
Non cgl related, there was a $5 sale on 7oz Yankee Candles. Usually, they are $16.
>>
File: yrulasospikeyprofile_grande.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
yrulasospikeyprofile_grande.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
>>9279699
>>
>>9267919
Shien anon here!

No problem! I hope you really love what you ended up getting. I ordered one lipstick from them and they messed up and sent me three, which ended well for me. Their quality is great, I can't wait to wear the new *accidental* color I got out.
>>
>>9279699
>>
Meeseeks Teal Pixel bikini. at 40% off it was the perfect buy. So looking forward to wearing it..
>>
>>9271717
I finally got my stuff in the mail, the contour palette is lovely! The colors blend out really nicely and aren't too overpowering.

>>9275027
It's a charcoal face scrub.

>>9279328
They're from LifeAfterDeathDesign on etsy.

>>9274195
Ah that sounds great! I might need to get it myself now, haha.
>>
File: MeeseeksHQ.png (409KB, 488x1028px) Image search: [Google]
MeeseeksHQ.png
409KB, 488x1028px
>>9281324
... is this for a sexy Mr. Meeseeks cosplay? I've known nothing is sacred for a while, but come on.
>>
>>9286709
Lol that was my first thought too. I actually haven't seen any Mr. Meeseeks cosplays, which is probably a good thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 736x1128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 736x1128px
Does this count to cgl related? I will use it with lolita. I'm used to lolita brand bags but maybe I change my style to real leather bags. Kate Spade have it's own luxury but still unique feel.

But damn it's small.
>>
>>9281324
Who decided this needed to made/ named after Mr.Meeseeks?
>>
>>9286709
Lol, no. It's just a pixel bikini and they called it "meeseeks teal" because of the color. Just like "zoidberg pink" and "game boy grey".

>>9290551
The company, Maison pixel. Read my explanation above.
>>
>>9270987
now everything but the lip ammo has come, happy with everything from colourpop, with wolfie and supercute being the standouts.
The Make up Geek just arrived today and holy fuck, I'm not as wowed by the sparklers, but solar flare is nice. The duochromes though, jeeza lousia, I've never experienced quality like that. I've only done swatches as they're for christmas so I'll have to wait but very impressed thus far.
>>
>>9290549
Love it! I'm really starting to get into Kate Spade but her bags brand new are a bit out of my budget right now (grad student living off of loans and would rather spend $50 a week for a month on new beauty products than $200 at once on a purse). I'm hoping to get a bag for Christmas or maybe buying one second hand.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.