[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modifying lolita brand items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 18

File: TWvEPGp.jpg (1MB, 2714x2356px) Image search: [Google]
TWvEPGp.jpg
1MB, 2714x2356px
How do you feel about modifying lolita (or other j-fash) brand items? Would you purchase an item that has been modified? Have you modified brand (or gotten a professional to modify something for you)? Any success stories or horror stories?
>>
>>9261024
Personally, I've turned a couple bows that were tacked down into removeable bows (added a pin to the back of them) so that the dresses would look nicer with cardigans/boleros over them but nothing more dramatic than that.
>>
My general philosophy is to only make modifications that are easily reversible in the rare case that I want to sell something. I've added extra ruffles to skirt hems or made detachable bows like >>9261025, and I've had tailors take in the bodices of a few dresses.

So long as the mods are well-done and would result in the item fitting me better than the original would have, I'm not averse to buying modified pieces,
>>
Extreme modifications (e.g. turning a jumper skirt into only a skirt) elicit a knee-jerk reaction out of me because the ones I've seen have been badly done by amateurs. But little things like adjusting straps and taking things in sounds reasonable to me.

Angelic Pretty is huge and I'm really considering getting some things tailored for a smaller fit. Don't plan to sell so it's no big.
>>
I did the opposite of >>9261025 and tacked a removable bow on cause the pin started to ruin the rather thin fabric. I also removed the wire in it because it looked like it would start to rust.
On another JSK I sewn on the straps, as the buttons kept falling off. It fits me better now as the straps are a bit longer this way.

Generally spoken I only do small stuff that won't ruin but fix the dresses. I not skilled enough to do anything else.
>>
The first thing I do with any brand I buy is move the buttons to the bottom of the straps, because I have a 100cm bust and have learnt that even if I'm within the measurements I'm asking for boobloaf if I don't.

I've recently undertaken a project to turn a Btssb jsk into a skirt like pic related after the print on the bodice and front were exposed to bleach
>>
The closest I've come to modifiying brand is making halter top straps on an AP JSK to criss-cross across the back instead and pinned them in place.

Would I buy altered brand, depends on the price it's being sold for and what kind of alteration it was.
>>
>>9261024
fattychan here, i get my brand altered by professionals with the waist ties that come with the dress. the alterations are technically reversible but if i sell something, generally i sell it to another marshmallow that can use it with the alteration.
>>
>>9261318
The alterations aren't reversible if the waist ties have been destroyed.
>>
>>9261327
It's theoretically possible to use the ties without destroying them if you fold them instead of cutting, but I doubt anon did that with hers.
>>
>>9261327
kek i meant for the dress itself not the ties
>>
I could dump a few things, I suppose.

Starting with altering Bodyline to look like burando.
>>
>>9261386
>>
File: CDC 1.jpg (131KB, 713x950px) Image search: [Google]
CDC 1.jpg
131KB, 713x950px
>>9261388

Off the Truly Darling fb
>>
File: CDC 2.jpg (83KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
CDC 2.jpg
83KB, 950x713px
>>9261391
>>
File: CDC 3.jpg (134KB, 713x950px) Image search: [Google]
CDC 3.jpg
134KB, 713x950px
>>9261394
>>
File: twinkle sky.jpg (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
twinkle sky.jpg
77KB, 960x720px
>>9261396

Also off the Truly Darling fb, although it's not clear what the alterations were. Probably used the waist ties on the back again.

On a seperate note, I've always wondered how these dresses fit their owners after alteration, because adding more width to the back still means the front is still going to be too small, the shoulder straps would be angling inwards instead of being mostly vertical like it would be on a thinner girl?
>>
File: frill marine altered.jpg (2MB, 1968x1432px) Image search: [Google]
frill marine altered.jpg
2MB, 1968x1432px
>>9261398

Posted by a seagull, altered Angelic Pretty Frill Marine
>>
File: frill marine ori.jpg (17KB, 232x313px) Image search: [Google]
frill marine ori.jpg
17KB, 232x313px
Original dress of >>9261399
>>
File: IW velvet ribbon extend.jpg (192KB, 1600x533px) Image search: [Google]
IW velvet ribbon extend.jpg
192KB, 1600x533px
>>9261400

Last one. Seagull altered her IW jsks to extend the straps.

Would love it if anyone else is willing to share altered burandos.
>>
>>9261369
Imo the dress is not complete if the ties are missing. I'm not fatty but I probably wouldn't care if the dress was altered if it wasn't huge, had shirring and the ties. For me the ties are important to have the right fit and I couldn't wear a bigger dress without them. Do what ever you want to your brand but don't claim it to be reversible.
>>
>>9261402
That looks so awkward
>>
>>9261406
mabe they don't need the waist ties because they already stretch the waist to the max? I'd be fucked too without waist ties since there's a large difference between my bust and waist.
>>
>>9261425
I'm a fatty but I still like having the waist ties. Even if I don't need them, the bow in the back is cute.
>>
I don't really see the fuss about altering brand unless it's like a really rare or coveted piece? And from what I've seen that's rarely the case.

I'd rather "ruin" a dress and wear it than keep selling and buying until I find a one that looks perfect as-is. It's just a waste of time and money. I always buy my items with the mindset that they're here to stay. So I won't drop mad bucks on the print of the month, but on the other hand I feel no pressure against altering what I do get.

I've once bought a size L dress because it was the last one and then tailored it to my small M. It got taken in at the front, in the back and shortened in length. No ragrets
I've lengthened straps on multiple brand JSKs, because they usually sit too high, and not just moved the buttons, but also resewn the straps themselves with added fabric. I've taken bodices in, shortened blouses, added details like lace or ruffles.

I've bought and sold dresses with missing parts or alterations and as long as everything's disclosed and the price reflects the condition I see no problem whatsoever. I honestly do not get this mindset that preserving items original shape is more important than having clothes that actually fit you. Do you treat your wardrobe as a rental or what??? Girls be acting like burando is ooak hand-sewn silk masterpiece and not 3 meters of printed cotton lololo
>>
>>9261060
Same, I always need to move the buttons because of my boobs. I'm so glad the straps are a little longer than needed.
>>
I bought a BTSSB dress that had no shirring. The dress came in three sizes and I wasn't sure which size it was going to be as the auction had no sizing on YJA. Found out it was the smallest size so I took out the back darts and the side seam to make it fit. It was a bit complicated but I work as a seamstress so it wasn't a big deal.
>>
I bought a modified Moitie dress that has added lace, it looks better and more lolita than the original
>>
>>9261024
i always have to alter the straps on my jsks because i'm too bloody long in the torso to wear them as is. and i'm planning on having zips put into the side seams of my AP jsks purely for conveniences sake.
>>
>>9261060
>100cm bust
>that skirt cut

good luck youre gonna look like a frumpy football player
>>
File: 614187-7821-2016-03-29436895.jpg (161KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
614187-7821-2016-03-29436895.jpg
161KB, 500x600px
i'd like to alter this OP because if it was an inch bigger, it would fit me perfectly. all i'd have to do is remove the original zipper and replace it with a new one and some extra bias tape. but i'm debating whether i should because i'm not sure if i'd like to sell it afterwards, since i also bought the jsk (which is not as cute). at least it's not a super sought after dress, but i do really love it. any opinions?
>>
>>9262909
If it will make you wear the dress more go for it. Ultimately, brand items are just clothes, and there's no point in owning something if you can't wear it or it doesn't look good on you.
>>
It's your dress. If you want to turn Puppet Circus into a g-string, that's all you, homegirl. The community doesn't own a dress just because it's oh so speshul burando.
>>
>>9261399
>>9261400
This is so much cuter than the original. That rickrack trim is truly awful.

Related, I didn't save pics of it but I remember a seagull who altered the neckline of the Vierge Vampur cutlery OP, and it looked amazing.
>>
>>9262909
If you're really worried about making drastic alterations, have you considered letting out the seams a little bit? Reversing slight seam alterations are usually pretty easy.
>>
>>9262909
If I were you I'd just get it altered. Yeah it might lower the resale value somewhat but the chances of someone else also needing it to be slightly bigger are pretty strong, so it's not like it'll make it unsellable.
>>
>>9262909
>chiffon
Good luck making that bigger especially if you've already tried it on and strained the seams.
>>
>>9261399
jfc, this looks so much better
>>
>>9261398
The bodice looks different. I think it was lengthened.
>>
>>9262486
well if it looks terrible the jsk was ruined anyway so I'm not loosing anything.
>>
>>9261060
>>9263601
Also have a 100 cm bust. Those sorts of skirt cuts generally look pretty good on me so I think you'll be fine.
>>
File: tumblr_ofqmtj2Gah1umqnono2_1280.jpg (124KB, 834x552px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofqmtj2Gah1umqnono2_1280.jpg
124KB, 834x552px
>>
>>9263622
That wig stand attached to the dress form freaks me out every time. Also she should've done the entire bodice in the mint parts of the print instead of having that weird brown panel.
>>
>>9262920
>>9263056
>>9263085
thank you for your suggestions! i'll definitely consider these
>>9263255
i'm sorry but i don't think trying it on twice would have strained the seams.it's just small enough to be uncomfortable and i didnt flex with it on or anything lol
>>
>>9261398
It looks like they made a totally new bodice with different fabric (which is fine cause the fabric on the original bodice is not cute imo) but might have reused some of the brand trimmings. If you count the eyelets, the new bodice has 1 more, and there's a larger gap between the last eyelet and the bow.
>>
File: tumblr_ofqmtj2Gah1umqnono1_1280.jpg (746KB, 905x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofqmtj2Gah1umqnono1_1280.jpg
746KB, 905x1920px
>>9263635
the girl's fat. i think she ran out of fabric to cover all her rolls. different views on the dress...
>>
>>9263673
>i think she ran out of fabric to cover all her rolls
hey i'd rather she wear something like this that fits than squish badly into the original like most fatties tho
>>
I've had waists taken in and had sleeves/collar removed on an OP to make it into a JSK. Almost always get sleeves shortened on coats too. Might as well make shit you've spent money on fit properly.
>>
>>9263796
The original, including the full back shirred JSK looks bizzare on anyone with a bust, much less anyone plus size. I owned it when I was a lot smaller and the shirring panel stopped at the sides of my boobs. I had to wear it with a bolero. IW isn't cut for anyone with a large bust. This is a pretty nice alteration. Plus it went for super cheap on sale. IW couldn't move these, so it's not like it's rare. I like the bag too.
>>
>>9264620
That's IW? Shit, I thought it was some random $100 Taobao print.
>>
>>9264621
It was going for $75 at one point during an IW sale back in 2013. I bought the one I had as a set with the headbow, jsk, socks and tote for $100.
>>
I recently got pic related for a steal, and I really love the print, but the full shirring is way too big and not flattering at all. Do any gulls have suggestions for ways to modify it so that it looks cute, preferably without just making it into a skirt?
>>
>>9264681
I'd suggest removing the front shirring and creating princess seams on the front. But you're probably going to get permanant puckers all over the front no matter what. You could probably also create a front panel, sort of like a V-shaped or bib panel or something in the front to hide some of the puckered fabric if you decide to go with it and it is indeed a problem.
>>
>>9264681
You could make gilet top in a coordinating color, if you use the original fabric you'll have to cover the holes left by the stitching with lace which would probably look weird.
>>
When it comes to modding, I always hate when they use the waist ties for the bodice extensions.
>>
>>9264681
I'd tighten the shirring then hide the unflattering front with either vertical lines of ruffles or lace or a line of bows.
>>
I bought a modified AP print once. Nothing major, just a revoltingly tacky ribbon detail removed. It almost felt like fate that I came across it because that ribbon was the only thing I hated about a dress I was otherwise obsessed with.
>>
Modified an old IW jsk that was too small, now it fits like a glove. We opened the seams and make new ones closer to the overlock seams, aswell as making a new panel in the back in a similare colour. Turned out great!
>>
>>9261516
This. I'm not even at a full back shirring JSK's max measurements, I just hate having to pull them on over my head and boobs, it is just so awkward. not to mention you are more likely to ruin hair or smudge makeup this way. Also it makes me feel like I am a worm in a sleeping bag..

I have at zippers put in to 3 of my full back shirring jsk's.
>>
Usually i make small changes, such as adding clips to headdresses, making bows detachable etc. I've also changed gold buttons to silver on some dresses, I'm kind of anal about all my hardware matching. I would only do that for cheaper dresses though
>>
I've removed the full back shirring on my AP jsk and turned it into 1/4 panel with corset lacing. I think full back shirring looks a bit ugly, must be covered by a cardigan so if I plan to wear it without one I prefer to convert it to a non-full-shirring jsk
>>
>>9271338
I bought a modified ap once. it was to me major alters but it can be fixed with the tailor. They detached the elastics (been left in the casing) in the shirring except for the top and sewn on an extra 4 inches of elastic ribbon to the strap.

> Which I should get the elastics reattached with the tailor, I can't trust myself with dress alterations other than button placements
>>
I've got an AATP JSK I've been working on. It's one of the ones with the devil boning that was starting to poke through so I ripped it out completely before it ruined the dress. But I'm debating if i should just leave it without boning and just topstitch everything back down or put in new (better sealed) bones. Thoughts?
>>
>>9277278

Depends on how bad it looks without boning, I suppose. The one thing I really love about the boned dresses is how streamlined and smooth the bodice always looks, no wrinkles or the skirt shifting around. imo, IW "corset" jsks and high-waist skirts could do with some boning to help achieve that nicely structural silhoutte.

On the other hand, I've always felt aatp fabric isn't all that strong enough to withstand being a proper corset dress, especially since they don't even bother lining it. So if you can get away without boning, or maybe mimic the look with a corset underneath instead, it's probably easier on the fabric and you're less likely to accidentally rip anything if the fabric isn't already strained from trying to contain some corsetry bones.
>>
>>9277245
Did you do that yourself or have it taken to a seamstress?
>>
>>9261025
>>9261049
I would definitely buy a dress that had this kind of modification, but I'd be hesitant to buy something that had been taken in since it's hard to know how good a job the seamstress did. I'm actually okay with stuff that's been converted into a skirt, especially for some Taobao prints etc that have weird bodices and no skirt cut.
>>
>>9278120

had it professionally done by a bridal alterations store. It's sugary carnival special set in blue, and now it looks nicer and the bodice sits perfectly instead of looking tube-y

I'm not concerned with value despite its rarity since I wasn't planning on selling it anyway
>>
>>9263635
I agree that the middle panel might have been nicer in mint, but the original bodice is the brown so I can see where she was going with that. Other than that, the one bit of lace down the middle weirds me out (I feel like it should be a wider lace or just not there at all) but overall the construction looks nice and it's a good job done to make it wearable.
>>
Why is modifying brand seen as controversial? I modify a lot of my brand pieces. Most mods are to make it fit better, as I'm both tall and big enough to only fit in half shirred and some select quarter shirred brand pieces. I have occasionally taken dresses apart and put them back together with added fabric to make something completely new and unique, though. I especially like using the fabric from IW print skirts as the top layer on a bustle back skirt - adds length AND room at the waist, plus looks way cuter than the original! The vast majority of my extreme mods are done to old, dirt cheap things I find on auction, or things I get on sale or through lucky packs direct from brands. No one wanted this stuff in the first place, so why do so many people throw fits when it's modified? I really would like to know if there's an answer besides someone hating fat girls wearing the fashion.
>>
>>9263673
I don't get why fatties would rather buy and destroy 2 dresses that don't fit rather than getting one that does fit.
>>
>>9279143
The perspective took root back in the days that brand was basically impossible to get ahold of (early 2000s) back then anything brand sold for at least retail if not more. It's the same time period that the "brand is 500 an outfit" figure came from. But back then because of the scarcity damaging brand or changing it from its intended form was seen as a terrible thing to do. Things have changed a fuckton in 10+ years, but a handful of things from that era have really stuck with people (e.g. The price of brand, view of alterations, that you can't wear Lolita past 25...) For some reason people are constantly telling people these are myths but they remain the image people have of the fashion.
>>
>>9279143

Honestly, I get the feeling it's a kneejerk reaction from some very young girls who think of all burando as being too expensive. Like, a very young child for whom $50 seems like a fortune. Saw someone on here reply "omg why'd you modify it!? Just sell it for cheap!" in reaction to an anon who turned her jsk into a top and skirt, despite said anon saying she'd dropped the prices so low it was getting to be a hassle posting the dress for sale repeatedly and no one buying.

That said, I've also seen that one idiot who tried to sell a skirt she'd literally hacked from a jsk, on egl comm sales. From the photos, the cutting, sewing, everything was the stereotype of bad homemade, including crooked handsewn stitches. I guess the other side of modifying burando is that we rarely ever see good hand made, so any time someone suggests modify burando we immediately start associating with bad home made.

If you've done a lot of burando mods, I've love to see more of them -- whether on here or on a blog. I believe if we get people used to the idea of good, quality burando mods there would be a lot less resistance to them. At the same time, it would be nice to have in-progress photos so the newbies can get the right idea that modding burando isn't going to be as simple as cutting a jsk bodice in half.
>>
I don't like to do irreparable modifications on things if they are pricey or hard to find. Mainly because while I don't believe that dresses are communal property, I know people might be looking for that particular release if I decide to part with it. If I modify something in any way, it better be something I plan on wearing and keeping for a long time.

I've modified a few cheaper and common things. Most of my modifications are adding length to JSK straps, which is easy to remove and return the button to the original location if I did sell it. I've also bought some modified items that worked to my favor before, but were a little more intense than I would have felt comfortable doing.

I bought an old lucky pack JSK super cheap that's always up for sale and a damaged salo of the same print and color for dirt cheap. I plan on modifying the back style. There's no way it would accommodate me due to how it's cut and I need adjustable straps because of height and bust. Otherwise I'd get that weird waistband through the tits thing. I probably won't do the modification myself but work with a relative that's an excellent seamstress and show her examples from what I have so she knows what to do and we both work on it together. I can sew, but I'm too worried about fucking things up.
>>
>>9262909

Do it. It is easier to just add extra fabric under the armpits using fabric from a matching headbow. Ive done this to 6 ops that didn't fit and now i wear them more than any JSK i own, it is completely worth it to have an item that fits. I can take some photos and post them if you want later.
>>
File: Pocket Embroidery mod.png (380KB, 805x457px) Image search: [Google]
Pocket Embroidery mod.png
380KB, 805x457px
>>9261024
Modifying ready-to-wear clothing is pretty risky imo, but I've found it worth the trouble if you or your tailor/seamstress are well versed in altering (usually they'll tell you what can and can't be done), and if the modifications aren't extreme.

My sewing skills are decent and I've tried to modify a high waist BL skirt into a regular waistband skirt because I realized how unflattering it looked on me, but I underestimated how much work would go into it (got it done and it looked better, but ended up donating it since it was cheap and frustrating to coordinate anyway).

My recent mod is somehow less risky in spite of being brand. I own one of the pocket embroidery releases and I never realized that it had annoyingly scratchy tulle on the straps, and that the straps were oddly placed.

>pic related

The after is the WIP; I finished resewing it down in time for ILD. It's way more comfortable and flattering now. In a weird way, I'm quite thankful that Baby's quality have gone down: the bodice wasn't lined so it made it easier to remove the original seams.
>>
I've always been against altering brand items (my own items, I'm fine with other people altering their own stuff) but lately I've been really thinking about getting a few things altered if I ever obtained them. Even if I were to lose more weight, I have a large ribcage, which gets in my way of fitting certain pieces before my bust does.
>>
>>9284610
Pretty sure Baby has never lined their bodices - the norm for them is to be unlined rather than the exception. Pocket Embroidery dates back to 2007 so isn't exactly new.
>>
>>9261391
>>9261394
>>9261396
I got the same jsk altered by her too except I didn't have her use my waist ties. She was really good with finding a solid navy fabric that matched the print to use instead.
It's so funny because people didn't even realize I had it altered despite that jsk being way smaller than the tiered version. Kek. I think some salty seagull got pissed at some other fatty once because the fatty had hers altered too but salty gull thought the only way a fatty could wear the print is if it were a replica. Doi.
>>
>>9285290
Ah well now I know. I still stand by the lowering of quality recently though.

/Polite sage
>>
>>9262909
Just have a tailor put in an insert under your arms and you are golden. If they do it right it will be reversabe as well.
>>
File: OldMeta.jpg (98KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
OldMeta.jpg
98KB, 852x1136px
I have this old Meta piece which is heavily modified. After failing to ID which dress it was a couple of other lolitas suggested it was a modified OP that had been cut down, had full waist shirring added to it and then had long eyelet lace added to give it more length.

I bought it randomly on Y!A for ¥1000, had I known it was modified I would have been more hesitant to buy it, but it doesn't bother me that much now I know as I didn't pay much for it anyway.

The job isn't bad at all though, the shirring is pretty good, the only thing is when you know its modified you can see the crooked stitching inside, but otherwise I honestly had no idea.

Personally, my sewing skills suck too hard for me to ever try and modify anything significant, and the most I have ever done was replace and shorten some elastic that had been stretched out to the point the skirt would just fall off me. I couldn't bare the thought of cutting into a piece that had nothing wrong with it, maybe if it was stained or damaged? But otherwise I just wouldn't trust myself.
>>
>>9284610

It's a good mod, and I agree with you on Baby's lower quality (have a dress from them where the print is blurry clipart).

Just wanted to clarify the straps aren't weirdly attached, the dress was made for a smaller person with a narrower shoulder width. It looks like that on me when I gain weight (and when I lose weight the Meta jsk shoulder straps start slipping off).
>>
File: 08261436_57bfd54c84d96[1].jpg (327KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
08261436_57bfd54c84d96[1].jpg
327KB, 500x600px
Just as a thought exercise, how would you modify Astro Regimen to be bigger?

I'm a couple of inches bigger than the official measurements, so I decided not to push my luck, but if it goes on sale I'm pretty tempted to pick this up and use the waist ties to make it bigger. Thing is that I can't figure out how to maintain that pentagram at the back (which is why I prefer this cut over the shirred jsk). If someone can suggest something feasible I'd totally go for it.
>>
>>9287277
How much is a couple? Are you a fatty-chan
>>
>>9287281

Strangely enough, literal couple. 5cm bigger in both the bust and waist.
>>
>>9287277
Just lose weight
>>
>>9285618
I hope you do something about the eyelet lace, it's really tragic looking... Maybe find some good quality raschel to match the rest?

>>9287277
Instead of a thought exercise you could try normal exercise and maybe you'd be able to fit!
Otherwise just get the shirred one and modify it to have a fancy strap pattern with matching fabric or ribbons or something. It would be a lot easier to do than letting this one out.
>>
>>9287277
These last couple of days I've started thinking about buying the OP when it goes on sale and altering it to fit my shoulder and bust area (oddly enough the waist fits fine).
The thing is, I really love the look of the JSK's front (the patch and stars on the straps, and I also prefer the lace at the bottom) the only thing I hate is the Pentagram at the back and no shirring.
I'm debating buying the JSK (costs more, and a tougher alteration in which I will lose the waist ties) or try my best with the OP and see what happens...
>>
>>9287286
>>9287295

The last inch keeps coming back after I lose it, my weight's been yoyo ing for awhile now, so I'd rather buy a dress I don't have to stress about fitting into. I don't think I'm that big anyway, I fit some unshirred ap, so my weight doesn't bother me.

The front of the shirred jsk doesn't really charm me either, but I'll keep your suggestions in mind if the print does go on sale.

>>9287346

I think the jsk would be easier to mod than the op if you're willing to give up the waist ties (or use plain fabric like the other anon mentions, maybe?). You could simply replace the whole back with one large shirred panel and attach the shoulder straps normally. Then again I have no idea how to mod shoulders so the very idea is kinda intimidating to me.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.