[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daishocon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Daisho-Con-Image.png (120KB, 1367x457px) Image search: [Google]
Daisho-Con-Image.png
120KB, 1367x457px
Any gulls plan on going?
>>
yes probably not cosplaying tho cuz i 100% forgot about it
>>
I just moved to MN in the summer and have been eyeing this con ever since I was further east.

I've been going to Colossal ever since before it became popular and overcrowded, how does this con feel compared to pre-2012 Colossal? Is it pretty laid back and fun?
>>
>>9249761
I went last year and it was super chill. The waterpark seems bigger too.
>>
>>9249761
Quiet and comfy. Romantic if you get a lodge suite because it'll be snowing outside, but you'll be all cozy and inside by a fireplace.

Bring a significant other if possible.
>>
I'll be there but no cosplay because I'm a lazy shit eater. Wouldn't ever miss this one because unlike most other cons, there'should something else to do if you get bored of panels/the convention.
>>
I'm excited! Any news on the game room?
>>
>>9246971
Nah, went a couple years, nothing to do
>>
Well I hope its going to be good. Its my first year. I've got a line up of costumes, and I've been practicing my smash on all platforms.
>>
Going for the first time this year with some friends. Got some lolita coords planned for saturday/sunday.
Excited to check it out but exceptionally annoyed they don't have a panel schedule up online yet
>>
>>9258823

They do. Check the main site, it's their top post right now. It's been there since the 10th.
>>
File: 1474838156261.png (363KB, 504x266px) Image search: [Google]
1474838156261.png
363KB, 504x266px
>>9258907
Thank you. I thought I checked recently but my memory is garbage
>>
>>9246971
I'll be going. Any deets on what's happening with the staff? I caught wind of some talk last year that over 50% staff had left 2 weeks before the con last year. Now I have more info that there is "poor organization" and their vendor/artist chair is stepping away. I can screepcap it if anyone is curious. Any information would be helpful.
>>
>>9259131
The staff is made up of students in UW Stephen's Point's anime club
>>
>>9259393
I'm aware. Also, daisho just posted they can't sell their con shirts because of copyright infringement
>>
>>9259775

Ha! What were they infinging?
>>
>>9259775
what a bunch of retards
>>
O God, a couple of my friends were invited overseas as guests to this con, and now I'm worried for them. D: I hope they're treated right in the middle of all that staff drama
>>
>>9259895
Well according to what I'm seeing staff wear it's something Pokemon related. Check their fb page. They must have printed the shirts too..
>>
What's everyone going as?
>>
Con sucked ass today, tomorrow better pick up
>>
File: Witch Mercy.jpg (3MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
Witch Mercy.jpg
3MB, 3456x5184px
Heres the Daisho-con Photo album I created.
http://imgur.com/a/DOXk4

Best cosplay pic related imo.
>>
>>9262405
i saw her, she was really cute!
>>
Here's the shirt that they weren't able to sell in case people were curious. I found out via a staffer that apparently they had a lawyer who approved/got the rights for this. However, if they had said approval they should be able to sell them. They ended up handing these out on saturday and I missed out on grabbing one. :(
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.