[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the video accurate? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xms xWmKz-B8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Was the video accurate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmsxWmKz-B8
>>
>>9231805
idk but I'm digging that grungy, dirty ass "unbalanced" kei shit at the end. they both look like actual adorable but filthy hobos
>>
>>9231805
Hard to pick out my favorites, and they didn't even mention lolita, weird.
>>
>>9231829
They did, tagged #punk_lolita over Vivienne Westwood in the late 80s.
>>
>>9231843
That's not enough. I think Lolita changed the game for japan street fashion
>>
>>9231805
This is pretty wild. Wasn't there a group of seagulls working on a spreadsheet timeline of all the different fashions?
>>
>>9231869
You seem to forget where this part is about mainstream fashion.
>>
>>9232423
They did show mori girl and some pastel coord (yumekawaii?) though, those are hardly mainstream.
>>
>>9232433
Mori was pretty mainstream around the the they stated which caused the creation of the Spoon magazine in the first place, do you even jfash?
>>
>>9232553
*the time they stated
>>
This video was made by beams, a normal clothing company, so they probably wanted to de-emphasize weird fashion but it was conspicuously missing imo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.