[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PMX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: pmx.png (238KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
pmx.png
238KB, 620x400px
It's in about a month, has anyone gotten acceptances for the fashion show? Seems like they're doing the application/acceptance thing a lot later this year.
>>
>>9225642
Anyone grabbing those $135 VIP tickets?
>>
File: lolbaiii.png (133KB, 307x207px) Image search: [Google]
lolbaiii.png
133KB, 307x207px
>>9225733
My wallet and body is ready to camp for the VIP tickets. Not going to miss out on talking to Nakamura in a more private and calm setting, if it's going to be like Kira Imai VIP experience looked like.
>>
>>9225642
I applied during the first round and I haven't heard back yet.
>>
>>9225851
I wasn't sure if it'd be worth it but I haven't done the VIP pass in the past so I have no idea
>>
I also applied in the first round for the fashion show. Haven't heard anything either but I don't have any modeling experience. Any gulls here that modeled at PMX in the past want to talk about the experience?

>>9225982
I've done it once. If you really want a more intimate meet with the guest of honor and you're dying to get something from the fashion vendors before anyone snags it, its worth it. If not, I say pass.
>>
>>9225982
I did it last year and I felt like it was worth it. We got a bunch of extra items and first dibs on shopping. The restaurant we went to was damn nice too.
>>
>>9225642
PMX just posted on their facebook saying that they just sent out first round acceptance emails
>>
>>9225642
Just got my acceptance for JetJ!

>>9226117
I've done it for the past couple years; as long as you don't have major stage fright, you should be fine. Just practice a couple poses and make sure you know how to walk without slouching.
>>
>>9225642
Long going down the drain. Hard pass.
>>
>>9225982
Best purchase ever. Loved meeting Kira Imai, dibs on shopping and nomnoms at the private dining experience (specially the harp player right behind us, that was magical)
>>
im not doing vip or anything but im looking forward to shopping and seeing everyone dressed up

>>9226340
someone is mad they werent picked to model awww
>>
>>9226184
Aww, I didn't get an acceptance email. They did mention they have more rounds of emails to send so maybe I still have a chance
>>
>>9226351
Kira Imai was so sweet. I liked her art but I wasn't a hardcore fan. Once I met her in real life, she was so nice and that won me over.

That harp player was awesome too. Made me wish I could play the harp
>>
>>9225921
>>9226117
>>9226726
If it makes you feel any better, I know at least 10 people who applied, a lot who were in the show last year, and only 1 has heard back yet. Guarantee they have a lot more emails to send out
>>
>>9226767
fingers crossed aaaa
>>
>>9226767
Yea, the first round generally is for the brand of honor and I think btssb? There's fewer brands this year it seems, so maybe it's different.
>>
>>9226726
>>9226767
>>9226943
Correct, the first round is for the GoH and BABY, the bigger indie brands should be next.
>>
I'm a bit nervous about the tea party and if I manage to get a VIP ticket. I have no JetJ items (yet) and always loved their stuff and plan to buy my first item at PMX. I always see that you need to have at least an accessory of the brand to go to their tea party. What should I do?
>>
>>9227482
Pretty sure you don't need to be wearing jetj items to go.
If you're worried you should contact the organizers and ask.
>>
>>9227482
You only have to wear JetJ if you want to enter the coordinate contest, it's not required to attend the event! It's posted on the FB event page for the tea party.
>>
>>9227482
You'd get first dibs on purchasing items though. I'm sure the other VIPers are going to go ham on the JetJ items being sold.
>>
>>9227524
>>9227585

I need to pay attention to their facebook page more haha. Thanks for your input guys. I just bought the VIP pass.
>>
>>9229554
I just grabbed mine too. JetJ is my favorite brand so I'm pretty excited.

Now I get to stress over what coord to wear each day.
>>
>>9226352
Never planned it, never interested.

In b4 buttmad ex AX people
>>
When will the 2nd round of modeling acceptance emails go out?
>>
>>9233734
just got mine today!
>>
File: IMG_0805.jpg (27KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.jpg
27KB, 210x240px
>>9233734
Too fugly to be accepted. Got denial today
>>
>>9235870
don't feel bad anon, I got rejected too.
At least it frees up more time for shopping?
>>
>>9235870
>>9235872
If it makes you feel any better, it's a lot harder to get in than people think. Doesn't mean your fugly, there's more to the process than looks.
>>
>>9235879
what else to the process is there besides looks?
>>
They posted teacups? on their insta/fb today. Sounds like they're giving them away. They're pretty.

>>9235888
I think you have to be able to walk and pose well for photos.
>>
>>9235896
That's not part of the application though, how would they know you can pose/walk if you're a first timer?
>>
>>9233734
Second year for me, modeling for Haenuli this time! I'm actually really excited since I've never owned/tried on any indie brand pieces.
>>
>>9235872
afaik the boutique will close during the fashion show, but open again asap after
>>9235904
same here for haenuli! i have tights from them but i've never worn any of their dresses, i'm really interested in finding out how they fit
>>
>>9235903
Good point, maybe they look at how you pose for pictures?

>>9236058
Pretty sure shopping is still open but ok.
>>
>>9236350
Ah true. I suck at poses. I guess I'll work on that for next year. Thanks guys
>>
>>9236350
Hm, I don't think that's true desu; my application was mostly selfies and one awkward sitting picture. I know the designers or brand representative chooses the models, so i think it's mostly based on whatever look they're going for. JetJ chose a lot of asian girls this year, even though their brand images (from what I recall) used mostly white girls
>>
I got picked to be a model this year, but I've never done any modeling or runway walking before. Does anyone have any advice? How does prep for these fashion shows usually work?
>>
>>9225642
They don't have a band this year :(
>>
>>9236722
I did pmx a few years ago. it's really chill. they help you out practicing before the show and there's multiple practice rounds, so there's no need to worry! it's a fun day :)
>>
>>9236625
How do you know which girls they chose tho?

>>9236723
I'll take the cute maid/idol concert over the shit vkei crap they usually have. Their music stuff is usually pretty bad.
>>
>>9236972
because I know them
>>
what is everyone wearing? i feel like i should dress up for the tea party/VIP thing but i have no idea what to wear.

i own SOME jetj but not a lot, any inspo would be appreciated.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.