[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Cringe Cosplay thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7815.png (460KB, 561x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7815.png
460KB, 561x540px
Starting this one off with a weird bathroom pic too, because why not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPR9Q8YfjMA
How far you can you making it too ?
>>
>>9217360
Of course the Hetalia fandom is at the forefront. Why I still claim this shitty fandom I'll never know
>>
File: con ita.png (39KB, 123x292px) Image search: [Google]
con ita.png
39KB, 123x292px
>>9220497
Con ita spotted
>>
>>9220497
haha holy shit, my buddy and I met this guy a couple comicons ago. Nice enough guy, still in that costume tho.
>>
>>9220737
He seems nice, this series had worst contestants, like the fat chewbacca guy.
Did he improve his costume ?
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1410x1775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1410x1775px
saw this on my fb feed
>>
>>9220497
ngl, this is my favorite episode of this show. he was at least bearable compared to the other contestants
>>
>>9221724
>punk rock feminist
Why do people keep doing this weird shit... Is it some weird, limp-dicked attempt at trying to be novel or what? It just comes off as, like, lazy. Like, they couldn't gather up all the little components they needed to complete the cosplay, so they just call it something dumb like this in hopes that idiots will go "wow, how unique!"
>>
>>9221724
I don't want to argue semantics but the double negative implies the opposite of what she's trying to say.
>>
>>9221732
The Superman dude was so fucking obnoxious holly shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnXvsxNhoRw

She was pretty nice though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL6j0nz3U2Q
>>
>>9221731
My roommate and I agree the best character and I agree the best person on that show was the male Chun-Li that was just so shy.
>>
>>9221858
He was cute. CUTE
>>
>>9222397
Agreed. I just want to take him under my wing. No one shall hurt this pure soul.
>>
>>9220504
I've been a Hetalia fan for like 10 years now... and at this point I'm not leaving. Honestly the ones who've been around since like 08 and earlier are pretty cool and for the most part have developed social skills.
>>
>>9221840
the superman dude is cute as fuck but he's such a fucking douche. im surprised he didnt have a fedora
>>
>>9221840
I hated Superman dude. What an asshole he was. I kinda wish the show was still around. I did enjoy it.
>>
>>9223046
>I kinda wish the show was still around. I did enjoy it.
Same.
[spoiler]I would honestly like to participate in it[/spoiler]
>>
>>9220497
I got excited. I saw the other replies and thought you gulls were talking about the show "Who Wants to Be a Superhero?" by Stan Lee.
>>
Not cosplay but dance related

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=UyxZdqKN_6w
>>
>>9223457
...same. I know I would probably hate it though. I've always thought about doing those dumb cosplay speed dating things when I've seen cons hold them but the idea also kinda weirds me out.
>>
>>9223550
There will be weirdos, but I think it could be worth it in the end.
>>
>>9223457
>>9223550
I did the dating thing run by them a couple times, but only one was filmed and they weren't following anyone, so I think it was just promo purposes. It was actually a lot of fun, but I also didn't take it seriously at all. You could tell a lot of the guys did, but they're the ones who had to pay cash money for it.
>>
>>9223571
>You could tell a lot of the guys did, but they're the ones who had to pay cash money for it.
Oh, that wasn't mentionned in the promos.
It might be a good idea to flatten the boy/girl ratio though.
>>
>>9223575
That's exactly why they did. I guess the guys still sold out really fast for each session though, while they were desperate for girls at the con I was at.
>>
>>9220497
>>9221840
These people whose only personality is "I like this one tv show" or whatever are just cringey in general. How is that the only thing you have?

>>9223571
> but they're the ones who had to pay cash money for it.
I don't think I'll ever be desperate enough to actually pay money just for the chance for a date.
>>
>>9223571
They actually had to pay? Ouch. I wouldn't go into it expecting to find my soulmate but it would be nice to meet someone to hang out with. I just think it would be fun to participate.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.