[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AZ comm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: Arizona.png (74KB, 336x380px) Image search: [Google]
Arizona.png
74KB, 336x380px
What is the AZ lolita comm like? I heard it's filled with drama and itas
>>
hey fellow AZfriend, I just joined the comm's facebook and am going to a meetup this month so im worried about drama too. Can any other AZ ppl give us tips?
>>
Don't talk to Victoria and you'll be fine.
>>
Cool thread OP I'm sure you'll get some helpful responses
>>9215165
Who?
>>
Oh lord, here we go again
>>
>>9215144
There's already an AZ thread up baka

There is a lot of drama in the past ***online***, I stress this because it scares people off, I personally have not witnessed drama, everyone is well behaved imo. Dominique is infamous, banned at least a year ago, not really worth going into here, her drama is chronicled in warosu if you just search her name.

We have anywhere from two to seven girls who consistently cannot dress themselves. They are nice. Make what you will of that.

There was recently a clean up / inactive weed out of the facebook comm which was a brilliant move.

60/40 ratio of meets in Phoenix versus Tucson. Prepare to drive if you are not in Phoenix.
>>
Real talk. No drama stirring or name calling:
How do we fix the AZ lolita comm?

New mods? Stricter dress code? More help for newbies? More frequent meets?
>>
>>9215371

OP here!
Sorry, I didn't see the old thread.
Thank you for the useful info. I will keep it in mind.
>>
>>9216857
There's... really nothing wrong right now? Idk who keeps pushing AZ threads, everything is pretty nice and boring in the comm lately (I mean that in a good drama free way). Has been for quite awhile.
There's pretty frequent meets, there's always more than one being planned and they've all been fun lately. Everyone is actually dressed pretty well for the most part too. The only ita messes have been at con tea parties. At least no one wears replicas.
But all the girls are nice, and everyone gets along pretty well.
I'm sorry but the drama you're looking for isn't in this comm.
>>
>>9217036
Meant to add too: New mods? Is there really anyone in the group who you really think would be qualified for that?
Besides, our mods are active, plan meets regularly, and are all well liked. Not seeing the need to fix what isn't broken? We're pretty lucky to have mods who care about the comm as much as they do.
>>
>>9217046
I can't tell if you're new or white knighting
>>
>>9217036
>>9217046
Found the mod.
>>
There's a few girls that pop up at meets that I can't stand so I just avoid those for the most part. There's a lot of sweet girls that don't dress shit that attend events that aren't strictly comm related though.
>>
>>9217046
We would know if we were permitted to vote on new mods instead of watching girls just get randomly picked.

H is the only mod doing anything right.
>>
>>9216857
>How do we fix the AZ lolita comm?

It's lolita you can't fix it, the community won't change regardless and if you try to change it it will only incur more drama
>>
The Az Comm is really quiet and the current group of girls are all very sweet. H and L are doing what they can to keep the comm active with monthly posts, there are 2-3 meet-ups a month, etc. What is there to fix??
>>
>>9217496
L isn't a mod anymore
>>
>>9217908
Ll not La.
>>
>>9218121
Who the fuck is Ll? I literally scrolled past 10 pages and there were zero posts from someone with those initials.

Personally I think LW needs to be a mod. She contributes way more than most of the current ones (excluding maybe H)
And she makes it a point to be friends with everyone, trying to avoid cliques and favoritism.
Her coordinates are really really hit or miss but I think she'd be good for the community overall.
>>
>>9218249
L***el vs L**ra.

We are talking about the same girl at this point. I didn't know their initials off the top of myself he head.
>>
>>9218257
My head*** sorry, on mobile.
>>
>>9218257
She's not a mod though, is she? If she is, they didn't say anything about it (might he smart after the last fiasco)
>>
>>9218417
I never said she was a mod, just that she keeps the comm active.
>>
>>9215159
I joined a little bit ago and honestly everything's been fine and everyone's been quite sweet
>>
Anyone here going to Kikori Con?
>>
>>9219019
no
>>
>>9219019
Wouldn't mind going but uncertain about the size of the con, like I think it is around 900-1000 registered? Wouldn't mind hearing Johnny Bosch though.

Taiyou con's a little better in size
>>
>>9219476
Is it really that big?
>>
>>9219484
Last year Kikori con did something like 750-800 unique(I think it was on their facebook), but was in a shit part of the year. This year is expected to be bigger IIRC, not to mention getting good hotel prices now.

Taiyou con is something like 3500+ now?
>>
The only physical drama there was outside of the Internet was like 5-6 years ago. Most of the people from that time have either flounced or are not active any more. The only people you need to be careful of are never at meets and barely if at all post on the comm page. The mods are trying and I'll give them credit for that. But it's generally a pretty average group. It has its bout of attention whores but there hasn't been much in this spectrum in about a year now that dom is banned. Batty is annoying but she's only active with her clique of drama sticks or the LA comm. so you won't have to worry about her. D was let back in after she left and has stirred a little bit of old drama here, but has been called out on several occasions which makes her quiet for some time. It's really not a bad comm. Just a little average and not spectacular.

I happened to made a private group for just those I'm closer with so we can plan coordinates with eachother and maybe higher end meetups of a smaller crowds. If you're active enough and not a raging weeb/can dress yourself you probably be in a good standing in the group.
>>
>>9219493
>900+ people in flagstaff for a anime convention

Now that is got to be hilarious
>>
>>9220346
mte
>>
What's wrong with small cons?
>>
Anyone notice the post of the girl begging for a car ride in disguise of a shopping meet up? Don't you usually have your own ride to things when you invite others to go out with you?
>>
>>9224748
Yes! I thought it was so embarrassing, why wouldn't you just text people/family/friends you know?
>>
>>9224748
Caps?
>>
>>9225064
it's like the second post down, are you not in the comm or something Dom?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.