[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifestyle Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 236x324px
A thread to talk about the Lolita lifestyle!
>Do your everyday Lolita outfits look different than your meet up outfits? Are you less picky about matching colours, prints etc? Daily coord inspo is welcome and encouraged!
>Do you see yourself as better than conlitas?
>How do people who you see on a daily basis react to you constantly wearing "out-there" clothes? (E.g. Classmates, coworkers, etc) have they learned to accept it? Do you still get comments? Do you feel you get treated very differently because of your clothes?
> what are some of your favourite lifestyle bloggers?
> what would your dream Lolita life be like? Would you live in a castle, drive a pink car, have a pet that always wears a matching outfit to yours etc.?
> Do you expect to always be a Lolita? Do you feel you will ever be "too old"?
>>
>Do your everyday Lolita outfits look different than your meet up outfits? Are you less picky about matching colours, prints etc? Daily coord inspo is welcome and encouraged!
I'm a daily lonelita. I usually dress in non casual. Sometimes I'll get lazy and not care about some colors matching but for the most part I take great care in picking stuff out.

Yes. By far.

>How do people who you see on a daily basis react to you constantly wearing "out-there" clothes? (E.g. Classmates, coworkers, etc) have they learned to accept it? Do you still get comments? Do you feel you get treated very differently because of your clothes?
My S.O thinks it's cute, and I appreciate him for that. Most other people I see regularly think it's sort of strange.

I don't really have any

> what would your dream Lolita life be like? Would you live in a castle, drive a pink car, have a pet that always wears a matching outfit to yours etc.?
I'd really like my S.O to dress up a bit more formally every day. He's always wearing black casual clothing that's kind of 2edgy5u because he's a wannabe emo kid.

Probably so, and no. You aren't ever too old to wear what you like.
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 600x880px
Postin' some daily wear inspo! (This one's a little more otome than Lolita, hope that's okay!)
>>
>>9209250
It's a daily Lolita thread, not daily otome. Please try and keep on topic.
>>
File: image.jpg (638KB, 1280x1654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638KB, 1280x1654px
>>9209252
You're right, sorry! Please accept my apologies in the form of this really nice coord
>>
>Do your everyday Lolita outfits look different than your meet up outfits? Are you less picky about matching colors, prints etc?
Not by a lot. For daily wear I choose smaller petticoats, hair clips instead of large headbows, and generally try to stick to black and other dark colors but that's about it. I will readily admit that my style is kinda samey and simple, it's just how I like it.
I don't think I'm better, just that I have a different approach to the fashion than they do. I don't really care what other people are doing to have a solid opinion.
>How do people who you see on a daily basis react to you constantly wearing "out-there" clothes? (E.g. Classmates, coworkers, etc)
They're used to it at this point. They only comment when I come in wearing more casual clothes, i.e. they ask if I'm not feeling well.
>What are some of your favorite lifestyle bloggers?
I don't recall following any specific bloggers. As far as written lifestyle-related material goes I prefer Novala, ridiculous and flowery though his writing is.
>What would your dream Lolita life be like? Would you live in a castle, drive a pink car, have a pet that always wears a matching outfit to yours etc.?
I'd like to live in a house that's perfectly, fully decorated to suit my tastes. Unfortunately my taste is all over the place (I like aesthetics that would suit sweet, classic AND gothic) so I've yet to really decide what that would look like. But I can dream at least.
>Do you expect to always be a Lolita? Do you feel you will ever be "too old"?
I expect to wear lolita for as long as it makes me happy, regardless of age. If I continue wearing it until the day I die I'll be perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>9209255
gosh I love this. keep it up anon!
>>
yay, new lifestyle lolita bread! (coord not mine, just a cute)

>Do your everyday Lolita outfits look different than your meet up outfits?
I'm a lifestyle lonelita. If I'm just sitting around all day I'm more likely to wear a comfier/more simple coord that isn't loaded up with accessories. But if I'm out shopping or just want to feel prettier, I'll go the whole nine.

I prefer relating to lifestyle lolitas, but if the conlita is dressed well and doesn't have the time to always be lolita I don't really mind.

>How do people who you see on a daily basis react to you constantly wearing "out-there" clothes?
They just accept it as what it is and let me do my thing. Everybody I know thinks it's cute and that I suit it well. I feel like I'm treated more gently, which is fine by me.

I don't follow any--blogging seems kinda dead and most lolita bloggers don't feel genuine to me, as people

> what would your dream Lolita life be like?
I would love a princessy room with a four post bed and canopy. I'd like to go out for tea and visit bakeries and spend an afternoon embroidering in a garden or something.

I have those Asian genes so I expect I won't look "too old" for it for a long time. Even after that I might switch to a more classic style and keep doing what I'm doing because I have so much fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 960x1280px
>>9209255
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 706x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 706x1280px
>>9209259
Sorry if I made it seem like this was mine - it's actually one I found from a girl called theaquaphobic sailor on tumblr! She does a lot of really nice simple classic/sweet coords. Pic not related, just a nice daily coord I found on tumblr.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>9209264
>>
File: image.jpg (544KB, 1280x1920px)
image.jpg
544KB, 1280x1920px
>>9209276
>>
>>9209269
I meant more keep posting, because you have nice taste! but thanks for the sauce
>>
>>9209189
>Do your everyday Lolita outfits look different than your meet up outfits? Are you less picky about matching colours, prints etc?
I'm not part of my local com yet, so my daily coords are my only coords. However if I decide join and to go to a meet in future, I'd probably go a little more OTT than my usual simple style.

Yes. Personally, I don't think people who only wear the fashion 3 times a year at cons can really call themselves lolitas at all.

It's like calling yourself a goth when you only wear it to a couple Halloween parties every year and the other 360+ days you're a total normie.

I live in Australia, the land of not giving a shit. No one but little old ladies and actually comment on my clothes, and it's always positive.

Though I do feel like strangers always ask me the time/directions at the bus stop instead of any of the other people standing there. Maybe I look friendlier than business men in suits and punk kids.

I don't read any.

I'd really like a cute little house in Tasmania. The scenery is so beautiful, and the place feels so empty in comparison to my city suburb on the mainland.

I'd be nice to go for a walk in something pretty and not get barked at by 20 dogs along the way.

I wouldn't give up something a love because of age, anyone who would obviously doesn't actually love the fashion.
>>
>Do your everyday Lolita outfits look different than your meet up outfits? Are you less picky about matching colours, prints etc?
Sometimes
I wouldn't say "better", just more Lolita. I know some may find that snobby, but it's just reality that lifestylers are more Lolita than someone who just wears it to a con. I don't know how anyone could argue against that.
So far, I haven't really run into any issues. At worst, some of my friends think it's ugly looking, but they don't give me shit for it.
I don't have any anymore. I used to love the Aesthetic Lolita but it was deleted years and years ago (yes, I acknowledge how batshit a lot of the stuff in that blog was, but there was some good advice and inspiration, too)
I want a gorgeous house customized to my exact tastes, a cute luxury car, and enough money to buy whatever I want and travel whenever I felt like it. I want to go to Japan several times a year for extreme shopping trips.
Anyone who has a set time limit for how long they plan to stay in the fashion isn't a real Lolita to begin with.
>>
I want to wear lolita more than I already do (about 1-2 times a month) but my biggest issue is with people asking about my clothes. I can deal with that happening occasionally, but how do you deal with it all the time? I'd just get really annoyed about having to stop multiple times while I'm going about my day to repeat myself.
>>
>>9209340
It helps to look happy to wear it I've found. If you find people staring at you smile at them or nod. If the comments bother you, wear headphones whenever you can and pretend you don't notice they are trying to talk to you.

Most of the time the comments I get are really positive. "Wow! You look like a harajuku doll!" "Are you a princess?" "Where did you get your dress??"

I attribute it to being comfortable wearing Lolita, people sense that I like it and that I'm confident in it and their comments reflect that.
>>
>>9209340
it's to be expected among normies/people not familiar with the fashion.

just smile and say something short like "it's a Japanese fashion" and then go about your business. it gets annoying, but try to stay polite since you're representing something entirely new to them!

what >>9209346 said as well, i've learned to carry myself with poise and confidence and people go wild over it in a good way. little kids and old ladies love it especially. ha.
>>
Sometimes I can get really casual and sometimes, even on a normal day I'll dress up a lot more. Depends on my mood. I'd probably put more effort into meetups if I went to them, I guess.
A better lolita, sure.
Surprisingly, no one I know gives any shits. My boss is used to people asking her if she's wearing a costume when it's just vintage clothing, so she never even batted an eyelid when I came into work in full OTT. My family's really used to it and have never questioned it. The most I get is like, tourists gawking and stuff. I wear kuro, though, so it doesn't stand out that much.
I liked reading lace a la mode, but I have a hard time keeping up with blogs.
The most "lifestyle" I'd want to be is having my living space decorated to my taste. Rent here's expensive, so I live in a single room in a house, so there's not much I can do.
I'll never be too old, and right now I don't have many clothes that aren't lolita. I haven't bought non lolita clothes since I started wearing it, so four years now.
>>
>>9209340
I wear lolita daily and most people just compliment my clothes rather than asking about them, so a quick "Aw thank you" is all that's really required
>>
>>9209328
>I live in Australia, the land of not giving a shit. No one but little old ladies and actually comment on my clothes, and it's always positive.
This makes me so happy, I'm an ausfag and I've been too nervous to wear lolita out
I always knew we didn't give a shit but I thought lads/bogans/ladettes might have some shit to say..
>>
>>9209328
>It's like calling yourself a goth when you only wear it to a couple Halloween parties every year and the other 360+ days you're a total normie.

this
>>
What are some of your professions that allow you to wear Lolita to work? I'm curious, because I try the best I can to wear Lolita every day, but it's mostly on my days off because I work a lot of hours at a grocery store where I have to wear their ugly uniform. I'm on my way to a career in medical coding though, so hopefully I can get away with wearing a more toned down version of sweet when I'm in an office.
>>
The way I coord is not any different, but I see meet-ups as an occasion to wear a more expensive, printed main piece.
No
I don't get treated differently. I wear a uniform at work so my co-workers are surprised when they see me out of work, but I've told the people I work closely with and shown pictures. I've been told by some people that they think it looks ridiculous or something along those lines, but people are very straightforward where I live and I do not consider it rude. Normally I get positive reactions. Most people don't care.
I don't like reading blogs
I would live in a mansion on top of a hill and I would have a shitload of black cats. I wouldn't need a job.
I'll always be a lolita.
>>
>>9210250
I work in a bank, and while I can't wear full lolita to work, most days I wear full otome or a bunch of lolita pieces paired with a few normie things to tone it down. I'm sure you could get away with lolita in most developer positions, but I would caution you against certain prints/themes if you wear sweet. dressing uniquely is surprisingly more okay than you'd think in the office place, but teddy bears and toys are never going to go over well (same with coffins or tons of crosses if you are goth).

I typically just ask myself if what I'm wearig will make someone take me less seriously, and if the answer is no then it's fine.
>>
>>9210298
Thanks for the insight, anon. I'm sweet, but I've always really disliked toy/bear prints. And yeah, I guess it really is just a matter of common sense- I'm probably going to do an otome haul here pretty soon for officewear.
>>
They usually look different. If it's a meetup I try to makes sure everything matches 100%. If I'm wearing it on the daily I tend to prioritize comfort over matchy matchy (which can be boring at times). And even on occasion I'll break a rule when I feel it's appropriate. Makes me giggle when people nitpick me over stuff like that because you can tell they're just being salty.

The only thing lifestylers have over conlitas is that they usually have more wearable pieces and can coord them accordingly. Otherwise we're about the same.

>How do people who you see on a daily basis react to you constantly wearing "out-there" clothes? (E.g. Classmates, coworkers, etc) have they learned to accept it? Do you still get comments?
I work in an IT department and they just roll with it. They even get excited when I tell them I've ordered a new dress because they know I'll come in with a new weird outfit that they can gawk at. I still get comments from strangers but they're nearly always positive. Shoutout to the lady who pulled the skirt part of my dress up so she could see my petti.

I don't think there are any. I've tried to write lifestyle stuff before but I don't know what platform people would most be interested in reading it on.

I would love to live in a cottage by the woods with a thatched roof and hundreds of lanterns strung up in the trees. I'd write books and invite friends over to tea in my garden.

Yeah, I think I will be. The concept of "too old" doesn't really make sense to me.
>>
>>9209189
>>Do you see yourself as better than conlitas?
Are people who only wear lolita to meet-ups also conlita's? Because I have never met someone who only wears lolita to conventions and I go several times a year
>>
Do you all have loliable hobbies? I like to crochet, knit, sew, press flowers, and embroider for example. I feel like all of those things suit my lifestyle and make me feel more dainty. I'm really interested in what all of you do. Most things are pretty loliable anyways, depending on how you execute them.

>>9210327
I'm sure it's the case for a few. I think that some people are just too busy(or perhaps lazy) to wear lolita all the time/go to meets, and most have jobs that don't facilitate it.
>>
A couple more questions for discussion:

How often would you say one has to wear lolita before you'd consider them a daily/lifestyle lolita?

If you wear lolita to work or school, what do you outfits look like? Full OTT? Simple? Casual? Lolita pieces with normie elements?

Do you share your daily coords anywhere?

What are your favorite low key headwear pieces?I've been building my wardrobe for a little less than a year and I've started incorporating lolita elements into normal outfits (frilly blouses with work pants, brand skirts with normie tops, jsks with cardigans). The one thing I can't really incorporate without really sticking out is headwear.
>>
>>9210307
otome pieces are a good investment, because you can wear otome mp's when you don't feel a petticoat is appropriate, and you can use otome cardi's, blouses, headwear, etc to make a lolita coord a bit more casual & office-y.

I also highly recommend buying some brand mini skirts (or whatever you want to call them) in prints you like. ap and iw make some of my faves. it's a nice way to wear lolita-like things without wearing full lolita.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 720x480px)
image.jpg
159KB, 720x480px
I wear more solids and less complex outfits on the daily. I used to wear lolita every day but I found that I prefer lolita-inspired outfits, otome or natural kei for my day-to-day.

I only see myself as more passionate about it. There is nothing wrong with wearing lolita exclusively at meets or cons. They might just not have a big wardrobe. I don't judge.

Coworkers love it. I wear otome or very simple lolita to work sometimes. The neighbour business loves it as well. Family thinks it's weird but I'm an "artist" so I get away with it. Most locals are fine with it. I'm hardly heckled, but I also wear classic or toned down non-print sweet for the most part.

I don't follow any blogs anymore. I can't remember the names of the old ones I used to.

I'd love to live in a tiny house from the early 20th century, with climbing vines and a ton of gardens. I'd prefer to be in an old neighborhood in the city, one that is framed by trees. I want to live close to a patisserie so I could enjoy a peaceful walk and enjoy some tea afterwards. I wish I could live a quiet lifestyle, just selling things at local markets and basically being the Victorian lady I've always wanted to be.

I don't think I'll ever stop wearing lolita. The fashion is adaptable so I can always change my wardrobe and how I wear it as I age as well.
>>
>>9209255
where can I get this dress from?
>>
>>9209250
>>9209252
If the skirt fits a petti this would look way more lolita than otome
>>
>>9210451
It's Claudette by Mary Magdalene!
>>
>>9210356
>How often would you say one has to wear lolita before you'd consider them a daily/lifestyle lolita?
Being anything daily you have to do it every day no? Being a lifestyler is about more than how many days you wear it. To be just a lolita, I don't think you have to wear it a certain number of days. It just has to be your clothing style. If you wear lolita 1-2 days a month to go to a meet-up or to a con, that's nice and fun but it's not your clothing style thus you are not a lolita.

>If you wear lolita to work or school, what do you outfits look like? Full OTT? Simple? Casual? Lolita pieces with normie elements?
Personally I hate OTT so I wouldn't wear it to any occassion. I wear normal lolita to school and to work I incorporate lolita pieces with work appropriate clothes.

>Do you share your daily coords anywhere?
No, but that's mainly because I'm not really into photographing and stuff. I don't think anyone wants to see my dark mirror selfies.

>What are your favorite low key headwear pieces?I've been building my wardrobe for a little less than a year and I've started incorporating lolita elements into normal outfits (frilly blouses with work pants, brand skirts with normie tops, jsks with cardigans). The one thing I can't really incorporate without really sticking out is headwear.
I really recommend making your own headwear, because the things from lolita brands are quite big especially in recent years, and the bows and flowers from normie stores are shit quality.
>>
>>9210456
Anon, no.
>>
>>9210471
the person who made that coord meant it as casual lolita not otome
>>
>>9210473
doesn't matter what they meant it to be

that skirt isn't long enough to be lolita

i'm not saying it's not cute, but it's not lolita and can't contain a full and proper petti
>>
>>9210356
>How often would you say one has to wear lolita before you'd consider them a daily/lifestyle lolita?
well... daily? but i may consider someone who wears lolita or lolita pieces throughout most of the week. in these cases, i think that attitude and passion for lolita matters as well.

>If you wear lolita to work or school, what do you outfits look like?
i don't have to leave my house for those things, so my coords range from simple and comfy to OTT depending on my mood. i'm a lonelita so i just dress for myself.

not often, i have an instagram i barely use and occasionally selfpost on other communities. it's mostly just laziness and a bad camera, otherwise i'd like to share more.

>What are your favorite low key headwear pieces?
pearl headbands perhaps? or bows that come with combs/alligator clips, those are generally smaller. but i will always prefer my full alice bows!
>>
I would expect it to be their primary go-to clothing outside of work/home/other situations where you can't wear lolita. If you work full time, go to the gym a few times per week or go hiking/on nature rambles in the weekend, and don't go out much then you may not even wear lolita some weeks but could still be a lifestyle lolita. Some jobs just don't let you wear lolita even if they fit with the vision of a 'lifestyle' lolita, e.g. working in a bakery or cafe but needing a uniform and those little caps food service people wear.

>If you wear lolita to work or school, what do you outfits look like? Full OTT? Simple? Casual? Lolita pieces with normie elements?
Unfortunately I can't really wear lolita to work. I incorporate the more toned down cutsews, blouses and jackets/cardigans but that's about it.

If I think the photo I've taken is good it'll go on my instagram

Headbands and small bows, sometimes small flowers. If it looks like something from a normie store then it's more low key.
>>
>>9210332
Crafting and embroidery. I have a ton of samplers in a basket in my room and just pick one at random to work on when I'm bored, it's great.
>>
My everyday stuff is plainer, fewer accessories, natural hair in a pretty braid style, often an apron to cook or clean, small petti, flat shoes or cute house slippers if I'm staying home. My color schemes and preferences remain the same.
Nope, I just have different lolita goals and preferences.
People who know me are used to it. Strangers have the usual curiosity. I usually get better service and preferred treatment, which is nice, I admit.
Are there even any good ones? I'd like to read some.
Same as it is now but more vacations to romantic places.
I'll always wear some form of lolita, but my style slowly evolves so I expect that to continue.
>>
>>9210332
I started wearing lolita because it fits my aesthetic preferences but I don't lolify my life, I just live my life in lolita mostly if that makes any sense? I sew for myself and my dolls when I have time, paint when it is not too humid, cook daily, and aside from a brief tomboy phase as a pre-teen, I've always just been very feminine by nature but I don't do anything to especially make myself feel that way.
>>
>>9210356
Daily, obviously every day with few to no exceptions, lifestyle seems like 3 or more days/week. Maybe lifestyle would be 'at least half the time I wear lolita' but I think it varies and this is just my view.
I freelance so my work is mostly at home or on location so I simplify my coords but I still like them to follow the general lolita rules. I don't stray into otome or casual like I see a lot of people do, but it's only because I still like my things more frilly than that, even in the everyday.
Sometimes but not that often.
Alice bands with a small decoration, jeweled hair pins and barrettes, small ribbon or flower accents with lace on a hair clip, I make most of the last category to suit my own taste. I wear braided styles often so I can also braid a ribbon or length of lace in.
>>
>>9210332
I sew, bake and drink a lot of tea. My other hobbies are not so lifestyle lolita.
>>
>>9210332
>loliable hobbies
>tfw no loliable bf when
>>
> if you don't wear lolita everyday are you even a lolita?
western comms back at it again, redefining (with exclusivity and alienation) a niche fashion created solely for hobby on the other side of the world
>>
>>9209189
Yeah, I focus more on practicability with my daily lolita coords. If I will sit at university for the whole day, I don't want a skirt that pinches in my stomach, a jacket that restricts my movements or socks that keep rolling down every few minutes. I'm still horribly picky about matching colors though, I mean I can't even wear pajamas that don't match, so how would I be able to do this where people can actually see me?
Honestly, yes. But I would never let them know, that's just rude.
Since I mainly wear dark colors and classic or casual stuff, I don't stand out as much as a sweet lolita would. I guess that helps. I sometimes get compliments for my outfits or questions, what this style is called, but otherwise noone bats an eye. When colleagues or neighbors see me in full out lolita, I just behave like I normally do, and most of them might be a bit bewildered, but don't treat me differently.
I don't read blogs.
I would love to have a giant walk-in closet and a house or apartment that fits my lolita aesthetics.
Pretty much. My social life revolves around this fashion so much, it's hard to imagine I will loose interest. As for "too old" - I already dress like an old lady sometimes, so too old isn't a thing.
>>
>>9210332
I draw, read and live on black tea. I also like crafting, and have phases where I crochet, sew or embroider like crazy, only to not touch any of my tools for months as soon as the phase ends. I have always been interested in diy fashion and accessories stuff, so lolita basically just gave me an opportunity to bring my abilities to use.
My other hobbies are neither loliable, nor ladylike, but I need that to balance out my aforementioned hobbies.

>>9210356
>how often do you have to wear lolita to be a daily lolita?
I would say you should wear lolita more than 3 times a week to be able to call yourself a daily lolita. But then again there a special circumstances, like not being able to wear lolita to work, so it's not that easy to put a number on it.

>do you share your coords?
I share all my coords on my IG.

> low key headpiece?
As for headpieces, I love berets in the colder seasons. They are chic, easy to wear and don't stand out too much, while still being very lolita. Also, little headbows, small flower clips or solid colored headbands are great.
>>
>>9223462
Japanese lolitas think the concept of lifestyle lolita is weird, I guess? What about Nobara's writings about maidens etc?
>>
>>9226431
I feel like there's not enough scope for lifestyle lolita in Japanese society. At some point unless you make a career for yourself as a lolita model, designer or artsy person you're going to be expected to do the 'get married be perfect housewife' thing and/or have a normie job where you can't really wear lolita in your spare time in case someone from work sees you and dobs you in.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.