[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New New Makeup General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 29

File: NYX Macaron Lippies swatches.jpg (293KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
NYX Macaron Lippies swatches.jpg
293KB, 610x610px
Picture from last thread with some unanswered questions from the last thread.

>How long do samples of Korean products last for?
>does anyone know of any single products, brands or product lines that don't come in plastic packaging or are made out of 100% recycled materia
>Has anyone tried Missha's BB cream? How does it compare to other brands?
>>
Looking for setting spray recommendations for greasepaint makeup because the one I have is shit (Graftobian) I have oily skin
>>
>>9199254
I've used Missha's for a long time and now just changed it for Tony Moly's.

Short version:
Tony moly makes my sking too oily and some acne tend to appear two days after using it.

Missha's has a nice cover, but Tony's is better.

Tony's is pretty capable of adapting to my skin, while Missha's always leave me kinda greyish.

That's what I Have to share.
>>
I switched to a high end foundation recently (Lancôme's Teint Idole liquid) and never looked back. It's pricey at $47 a bottle but infinitely better on my oily skin than the mid tier bb creams I've been using
>>
>photoshopped swatches
ugh my jimmies

Anyway I've been using Missha's Signature Real Complete bb cream for years and I'm not really planning on switching to another brand anytime soon. Other than Skin79 Green (which dried me out) Missha #13 is the only shade that matches me so my choices is kinda limited. I like the Signature Real Complete better than Perfect Cover because I feel it's more moisturizing, plus it's Ecocert-approved which makes me feel better about myself and my choices (ha). It is a bit grayer than other brands I've tried but that actually works for me.
>>
Anyone get anything in the colourpop fall release?
>>
>>9199819

I tried Tonys but I dont really like it. The coverage is good but its really quite thick and hard to spread around your face? I dont like that, its basically a foundation instead of a BB cream. I prefer something more light and sheer.
Then again my skin is pretty clear and I dont have much to cover up so I guess it depends what someone was looking for. I'm going to try Misshas next after I finish the tube of Tonymolys.
>>
Does anyone know of a decent matte white lipcolor that isnt jeffree star?
>>
>>9200017
http://www.impulsecosmetics.com/store/p25/Blow_.._Opaque_Matte_Lipstick.html

https://www.etsy.com/listing/121267314/truth-matte-white-lipstick-natural

http://kaoir.com/virgin.php#.V-ljySQpXm4

https://www.ofracosmetics.com/products/long-lasting-liquid-lipstick?variant=11110928774

http://www.sephora.com/matte-creme-lip-crayon-P387705?skuId=1778802&icid2=products%20grid:p387705

http://www.ulta.com/macaron-lippies?productId=xlsImpprod10191002# (coconut)

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/13854/310/Products/Makeup/Lips/Lipstick/Lipstick#/shade/Frosting

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/13854/916/Products/Makeup/Lips/Lipstick/Lipmix#/shade/White
>>
Does anyone here wear makeup when they get in sweaty situations? Whether it be at work or even at the gym. I know I should learn to be okay with my natural face, but I like wearing eyeliner all the time, and I've had luck with a couple different liquid liners that don't smudge despite sweating a lot.

What do you gulls suggest for eyeliner in these situations? I've been using nyx liquid liner but want to switch to something else since this has dried out.

Also, I know a lot of people never leave the house without concealer, but is there anything else you always do? I know some people also always have their eyebrows done. What's the difference between your every day makeup and your full blown look? For me, every day = eyeliner, bbcream, and chapstick (though chapstick probably doesn't count). "Full blown" is eyeliner, bb cream, tinted lip balm, mascara, and eyebrows.
>>
>>9200356
Maybelline Master Duo doesn't give me much smudge trouble
>>
>>9199275
Greasepaint won't take setting spray the same way that water activated paint will. You'll need setting powder, then setting spray. Ben Nye's Banana Powder gets recommended a lot. Ben Nye's Final Seal. I also like Mehron's Barrier Spray.
>>
>>9199254
It really depends. I mean it reeealllly depends. Some packages will only last for one time. Some you can get multiple uses. There was an eye cream I got a sample of once that lasted 2 weeks with me using it every day.

>Has anyone tried Missha's BB cream? How does it compare to other brands?
I've tried all kinds. My current fave is one from LadyKin. My all time fave is Holika Holika's Luminous Silk. Mizon's snail bb cream is really nice, too. I like bb creams that are moisturizing and match my cool-toned skinned. Also, they need to have good coverage or buildable coverage.

That said, Missha is alright. I like their Magic Cushion a lot. I have their new moisturizing version of it and I like it even more. It's convenient and good for running around (when you don't need a lot of make up). I can't use Perfect Cover or Cho Bo Yang because I get an allergic reaction every time I use it. My sister loves Cho Bo Yang, though. It's her favorite bb cream. I use Missha's Signature bb cream. It's got nice coverage, but my only complaint is the grey cast can be pretty bad sometimes. If I don't let it properly oxidize before using my powder, I still look kind of grey. I got spoiled with Luminous Silk because it doesn't have a grey cast. Magic Cushion also doesn't have grey cast.
>>
File: moist.jpg (740KB, 3084x2116px) Image search: [Google]
moist.jpg
740KB, 3084x2116px

Depends on how often your use is, but I've managed to stretch my moistful collagen set for months of constant use. I'm only just now running out of things and I ordered it in early spring.

They are tiny bottles too. Only around 10/15 ml in each.
>>
>>9200356
I dont wear makeup that often to be honest
> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I enjoy makeup but I'm more about taking good care of my skin. I've never had issues with my skin but I dont want to just in case myself breakouts or anything just in case by wearing makeup everyday.

But in regards to eyeliners I prefer the felt tip kind. I used to use a screw up/down pencil type from Rimmel that was waterproof and pretty nice. Now I'm using the katvonD tattoo liner but I havent worn it enough in vigorous scenarios to know if it budges at all. So far I love it though.
>>
>>9200497
How are you liking the moistful collagen series? I've been looking at it and debating if I want to get it.
>>
Does anyone have experience with wearing dark blushes? I'm thinking of trying some indie ones out but I've never worn blush before.
>>
>>9200356
>Im in love with revlons skinny liner.
I live somewhere where its super humid and hot and when i go from working indoors in full AC preparing drinks to outside i sweat heavily and never need to touch it up. I personally prefer it because of how it skinny it gets and the fact it doesnt get gross because its not a felt tip like most eyeliners. Its like a hair or two brush.
>Everyday/school makeup for me is none because i got no one to impress and i have no acne issues.
>For work i wear eyeliner (cat eye) and mascara.
>lolita events and going out i wear bb cream, powder, blush, eye liner, mascara and eye shadow if it doesnt look too terrible.
>>
stupid question but i recently bought a eyeliner overseas because my old felt tip fell apart and i was on the way to a meet... and the eye liner was matt. like it looked like acrylic paint on paper when its dried but almost crusty? Maybe more so like marker on skin without the bleeding. Is this just a crappy product or do people actually like this look?

>>9200771
blushes will probably look weird to you or too dark if youre not use to it. i use to put on "too much" and most people said they didnt notice it or it looked good.
>>
>>9200771
nyx's new blushes are pretty dark but that look is pretty terrible on fair skin
>>
>>9200356
Use an eyelid primer. Not all eyelid primers are created equal. I love the bare minerals one - I am someone who gets sweaty and oily around my eyes and this stuff is magic for keeping my eyeliner on point all day until I wash my makeup off.
>>
anybody got the link to the OP?
mostly blue velvet?
>>
>>9201031
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/macaron-lippies/NYX_145.html
>>
>>9200017
The nyx lippie that >>9200207 recommended/OP posted swatches of is a little patchy but it is an inexpensive lipstick so you get what you pay for. I bought the shade pistachio and I love it- the colors were all super pigmented when I swatched them too.

>>9201031
Read the file image name, anon. Heads up that it is closer blue than turquoise. If you have one local, you can test swatches at ULTA
>>
>>9201035

thanks a bunch anon!
>>
>>9200356
It's not liquid but I've been using L'oreal infallible eyeliner (the screw pencil type, can't vouch for the other forms) since middle school and the shit stays on all day and in water and everything
>>
So far I've just been applying bb cream with my hands and using applicators that come with my products but I think, maybe, I should invest in some brushes and tools. There's so many types of brushes out there and also other things like beauty blenders and all that so idk where to begin. What would you recommend as a starter kit?
>>
>>9203366
I bought a real beauty blender recently and it was worth every penny. And yes, I did try those cheap 15¢ aliexpress knock off ones and didn't like them at all
>>
I'm finally wanting to dip my toes into makeup, any pastebins, links or stuff for newbies? I know a little about makeup but I'm not great.
>>
The anon looking for an Anastasia MR Eye palette, they're back in stock!
>>
So how do eyebrows work
I've literally never done anything with mine, they're super thin and light and sparse and I'm not sure where to start. I'm considering getting those eyebrow stencil things and an eyebrow darkener thing but I'm concerned it's so thin I'm going to look like I have tiny spiders trying to escape my face. Also how the fuck does shaping work. I haven't even attempted to pluck the strays since highschool because the last time I took one off and it looked like I shaved a line through it.
>>
>>9203391
it's easy if they're thin and light. you fill them in with a pencil or eyeshadow close to your hair color, you just literally draw over them. (pencil if you wanna go for the insta ho look and eyeshadow if you want a softer, more natural look) then you try different shapes and see which suits you the most. you can try higher, rounder, more angled, move the arch etc.
when you found your favourite eyebrow shape you just pluck the strays.

also, your face isn't symmetrical, so don't try to shape your eyebrows symmetrically. they should suit their corresponding eye and bone structure, not be perfect replicas of eachother.
>>
>>9203388
Why would you lie and hurt me like this?
>>
>>9203421
Thanks, that was actually super helpful!
But should I go for the stencils or just try to freehand it?
>>
>>9203425
Not the original anon that answered you, but I would go with free handing it. The shape/ length / thickness of the stencil might not suit your face, and end up looking out of place. And I personally find the shapes unflattering, but thats me. If you like, post a pic of just your eyebrow and eye area and we could work out a shape for you.

But like the other anon said, just play around with different styles and see what works for you.
>>
>>9199254
I used Missha Perfect Cover BB cream (#23) for about a year; previously I'd used Lioele Triple the Solution and right now I'm using Innisfree Long Wear Cushion and Kanebo KATE Mineral Mask BB cream.

Colour: Missha (#23 and lighter shades) runs pink-grey; it might be too pink if you have yellow/gold undertones and it might look grey unless you have olive undertones. The darker shades tend to run more orange-gold and less grey. Overall, Missha has the widest shade range. Lioele is very pink/white and has strong flashback. Innisfree is not grey and has more yellowish/peachy undertones, but runs a bit light compared to other brands. Kanebo is a Japanese brand, so its BB creams tend to run more yellow.

Texture/coverage: Liole Triple the Solution is full coverage but is very thick and doesn't look natural. Missha and Innisfree have buildable medium to full coverage and look more natural. The Kanebo BB cream has buildable light to medium coverage, a more liquid texture, and the most natural finish. All of them are high in silicones, but I don't know any Asian BB creams that aren't.

Staying power (combination/oily skin): Missha and Lioele stay great in cold/dryer weather, but will melt off if it is hot or humid, and makes my skin feel oily after about 6 hours. I found the Kanebo BB cream has similar staying power to the others, but fades instead of melting. Innisfree Long Wear is somewhat drying but seems to lasts forever in any weather.
>>
>>9203391
If it's your first time, I'd recommend going to a brow bar and asking them to shape them for you. That way you can just pluck the regrow to keep the shape.

As for filling in your eyebrows, I use benefit's goof proof eyebrow pencil which I love. When you go to buy a product, you can always ask the shop assistants to teach you how to use it and ask them which colour would suit you best. They'll usually demonstrate on you so you have a good idea of what it'll look like.
>>
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this, sorry, but I'm cosplaying an overweight character and am not sure how to apply the makeup properly to contour my face to a look a bit chubbier. Any suggestions?
>>
>>9199254
I've used Missha's BB cream for about a year and a half now. I use #23 in their M Perfect Cover, both the red tube and the cushion. I have also used #13 during the winter, however I find it to be thinner and more difficult to apply.

The cushion for #23 definitely pulls more yellow than the red tube of the same shade. They seem to be different in formula. The cushion also provides lighter coverage, but I've found that it emphasizes my pores on my face more so I only use it on my nose. Also if I touch where I applied the BB cream from the cushion it leaves fingerprints, where the one in the red tube does not.

I use Makeup Forever's Step 1 Equalizing Primer in the Smoothing Primer first, and let it set for about three minutes. Then I spray my face with Nyx's Mattefying Setting Spray, let that sit while I do my eye makeup. Then I apply the BB cream, let that sit for a moment and spray either the Nyx Setting Spray or Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting spray (I find this to last better, but it dries my skin out after continued use so I alternate).

This makes my makeup last from 6am to when I go to bed around 10pm with minimal touchups.

They better not ever discontinue this BB cream or I am fucked.
>>
>>9203368
>>9203366
if it helps, personally i prefer using my finger over knock off ones. Ive tried BB cream and foundation with my fingers and with an essence knock off BB.
Ill probably test out a real Beuty Blender soon since the holiday sets are out
>>
Anons, how do you guys know what shades of korean BB creams to use? is there some kind of sampler to buy or do you guys just buy shades and hope for the best?
>>
>>9204083
Most people have tried foundation in stores before so know what shades match them, plus there are tons of reviews online. Generally, getting a MAC foundation match or some idea of what shade you are is helpful - most bb creams seem to be for between NC20-30 or NW20-30, and if you search for a bb cream with your MAC foundation shade there are usually some recommendations
>>
>>9203378
I've actually considered making a paste bin with links and info for baby's first foray into make up, but these threads tend to be slower than usual. Anyway, I recommending watching some tutorials by Lisa Eldridge on youtube, she has some cute simple looks and some more dramatic stuff, as well as videos with just info about concealer/ foundation/ whatever. Also she has a very soothing voice. If you wanna read reviews on products check out Temptalia, she's pretty critical of any product and her reviews are very easy to read. She also keeps up to date with new release, and her swatch gallery is very handy for finding shades. Also, learn what your skin type is and what colours wok for you, it'll help you narrow down potential purchases.
>>
>>9204083
On mobile but the sidebar on /r/asianbeauty on Reddit has a spreadsheet comparing Asian BB shades and MAC shades.
>>
I'd really like a good highlighter. The pigment of Jeffree Star's skin frosts are okay, but they aren't ever in stock. RIP Etude House's Sweet Recipe Chocolate highlighter. Does anyone have suggestions?
>>
>>9204373
Jeffree star's highlighters are really rough, would not recommend (they tend to emphasize the texture of your face). I like becca highlighters; what shades are you looking for?
>>
>>9204375
I'm pretty pale, not in a porcelain way but in a don't see the sun way. I was thinking shimmery ivory/pink shades, but now second-guessing if that's the best shades for me?
>>
Do you know what's your mac shade? I'm about a NC15 and i use Becca's pearl
>>
>>9204389
I use NC15 too! I'll try that out then, thanks anon
>>
>>9199254

Wouldn't the coconut and the sesame colors make your teeth look yellow?
>>
>>9204408
Yeah that's that I was thinking when I saw the OP image.
You gotta be brave to wear Coconut especially. No matter how white your teeth are otherwise, that natural cream/ivory tone of your dentin is going to show really badly.
>>
>>9203992
Highlights exaggerate facial features, so use plenty high light on the apples of the cheek, and maybe contour in very lightly a double chin and highlight the centre of the chin
No contour on the sides of the face as that slims it
Only use matte highlights though
>>
>>9200356
Kat Von D's tattoo liner is good but when it comes to "lasting through literally anything" I'd have to recommend Too Faced's liner for liquid or Sephora's inner corner/waterline liner for pencil/gel.
KVD comes off with a microfiber cloth and water, but the last two won't come off with anything but a good quality makeup remover on a cloth and some effort.
>>
>>9204383
>>9204373
I'm similarly pale and I love Makeup Revolution London's powder highlighters. I have three now and really love them, especially at the price point. I have lavender, pink, and yellow-gold shades.
I also love ColourPop's, but I only own one (Monster I think?) so I can't speak for brand consistency.
>>
What are the Korean perfumes like? Anyone got any favourites?

>>9200017
Unless you're on a megabudget, stay away from Freedom Makeup's Stormtrooper. The payoff's okay for such a cheap lipstick, but it's slimy.

I'd recommend getting a white eye pencil with a hard-drying waterproof formula and using that.
>>
>>9203992
I'd skip contouring and just use highlight probably... Maybe there are some YouTube videos with better ideas than that, though
>>
>>9199254
The overlining makes these lips look gross
>>
>>9200356
I rec K-pallette's 24 hour tattoo eyeliner. My eyes are super oily but it stays on all day and it's easy to remove. They have super thin brushes too and are reasonably priced imo ($13 or so a pop).
>>
Does anyone wear any 'unusual' lipstick colors often? Fyrinnae just released some amazing color shifting lipsticks but most of them are really out there in terms of color.
>>
Does anyone still buy from Jeffree Star? If so did you get the lip ammunition? Think it came out today, curious about people's impressions
>>
>>9204335
Working for Lancome, I hate the sound of Lisa Eldridge's voice, but she is pretty good at this. Also, I would suggest RachhLoves and Tati for intermediate stuff.
>>
I'm just now easing into liquid liner, and I'm having trouble with my left eye. I have a little bit of extra skin on the lid, so it wrinkles when I'm trying to line the inner corner and leaves huge gaps. Outside of tugging on the skin to pull it taut, does anyone have any non-dominant eye lining tips?
>>
>>9205014
honestly, just gotta remember that they're sisters, not twins. my eyes are also kinda wonky but as long as you make sure that the angles of the wings are equal and the thickness is the same, you're fine.
>>
>>9204673
I wear weird and goth colours a lot! I have a large collection so I'd rather use them up instead of letting them go off. I'm a university student though, so it's a bit more acceptable for me to wear colours like these. I haven't tried any Fyrinnae products but their lip colours are so tempting.

>>9204662
I find that overlining with cream or glossy products looks kinda gross. Glossy stuff makes the edge of your natural lips look obvious and bad, and like you have no idea how to apply lipstick and you just rub around your mouth.
>>
>>9204162
>>9204355
Thanks anons, I honestly don't know my mac shade so I guess I'll stop by a Macy's counter or the store to find it out
>>
>>9204673
When I wear lipstick it's more often than not an unusual colour, but I only wear makeup on non-work days.
>>
>>9204673
Honestly I could probably easily get away with at my school (art school) since stuff like that is common here but I have a bad habit of pressing my lips together constantly and it would just get everywhere (also not a fan of liquid matte formulas. They feel gross on my lips)
I used to wear black lipstick in high school (I had my edgy phase pretty late) and it was such a pain in the ass to reapply constantly to avoid the weird black-pink gradient that forms when it wears off in the middle
>>
>>9204408
I own the sesame color and it doesn't make my teeth look yellow. I do think that coconut or any pure white lipstick would though.
>>
>>9200356
I hardly ever leave the house without mascara and curled lashes. I'm very picky about mascara and it's is the only thing I wear that looks fine alone.

Full makeup includes
>face primer
>bb cream
>undereye concealer
>blush
>finishing powder
>eyelid primer
>eyeshadow
>eyeliner
>mascara
>tinted lip balm

That's just once or twice a week when I have to dress business casual for school. The rest of the time I'll do eyeliner and mascara or just the mascara.
>>
>>9203391
I'm in a similar boat, anon. I brush and tweeze my eyebrows but aside from that I don't do much. They're naturally light so while I'd like to look like I have eyebrows in pictures, I just don't like how I look with dark brows. It's an odd feeling.
>>
Any must-have japanese makeup thingies?
>>
What are good products to fill in brows?
>>
>>9206618
I just use brown eyeshadow and an angled brush.
>>
i bought blush for the first time, and its hyper pigmented... should i just mix it with face powder? i dont want to look like a cherry, i just want to bring life back into my face.
>>
>>9206644
Use a little and then blend it out with your brush
>>
>>9206618
There are eyebrow gels out now, which are a little more even to fill your brows with instead of just powder.
Pencil works better if your eyebrows are dark. Or if you want a subtle fill, powder like the other anon mentioned is fine.
>>
>>9204355
>Tfw MAC doesn't make anything that matches your skin

Light- medium olive skin is a bitch
>>
>>9206644
When you tap your brush into it do it very lightly, and if you think you've got still too much on the brush then just tap it to get the excess off. Alternatively, the brush your using could be very dense, so using a fluffier and less directional brush should diffuse the blush more. Also, what blush is it? I'm fond of super pigmented brushes and I'm keen to get more.
>>
Does anyone have any experience with any of Skinfood's dark under eye circle concealers?
I have deep purple rings under my eyes, always have.
>>
I have a spastic tearduct that causes my left eye to water pretty much constantly.
I also have small eyes and short eyelashes.
Does anyone know of a mascara that could work for me?
>>
>>9204515
>>9204618
Thanks! Your tips worked pretty well!
>>
File: image.jpg (905KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
905KB, 2448x2448px
Not sure if right thread to ask in, but I figured I would give it a shot.
I found this perfume in kind of like a second hand shop while I was in Japan about 2 years ago. I love it but it's almost gone. I was wondering if anyone may possibly know where this came from, and if I could order it from somewhere and get it shipped to the states? Will also attach picture of the front of the bottle.
>>
File: image.jpg (642KB, 1846x1846px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
642KB, 1846x1846px
>>9207372
>>
>>9207372
Sorry about the weird angle.
>>
>>9207372
>>9207375
http://list.qoo10.jp/item/%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%96-%E3%82%B0%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8-%E3%83%81%E3%83%A7%E3%82%B3-EDT%E3%83%BBSP-35ML/412072243

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%80%90%E3%82%AC%E3%83%AA%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%80%91%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA-%E3%82%B0%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8-EDT%E3%83%BBSP-%E4%B8%A6%E8%A1%8C%E8%BC%B8%E5%85%A5%E5%93%81/dp/B00ETMEK7O

This is as far as my search got me. At least now you have the name, anon. Good luck!
>>
File: rsz_parfums_femme_galimard[1].jpg (924KB, 2973x1947px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_parfums_femme_galimard[1].jpg
924KB, 2973x1947px
>>9207375
I found this:
http://store.ponparemall.com/belmo/goods/fr4961857295321/

Dug around a bit and found out that there's a French perfume company that's also called Galimard that apparently made a fragrance called Orange Chocolat in 2009, but the company's packaging style looks very different. Pic related. The naming could just be a coincidence, or they did rebranding or something.
>>
>>9207502
Thank you so much anon!
>>
>>9205014
I have the same problem. I draw the line how I want it to look when my eye is open naturally and then blend the "gap" with eyeshadow. Pic is a really extreme example of what I mean.
>>
>>9204673
>Fyrinnae
Thanks anon, I was looking for a brand like this, these colors for eyeshadow look similar to Urban Decay's Moondust series, which I just realized the other day that I am desperate for.
>>
Any NW20s with warm undertones? Just got my Missha Perfect Cover in 21 and it was too pale and too pink.
>>
>>9208646
NW20 is for pink undertones, so are you asking for NC20s?
>>
Is there anyway to test a possible makeup allergy?

I've been slowly switching over to hypoallergenic brands like Clinique. For some reason whenever I wear makeup, I get a headache and it irritates my eyes to the point they turn pink. I'm not sure if it's the eyeliner (I don't apply any to my waterline) or concealer.
>>
>>9208689
...You're kidding. Here I just got matched this weekend at the mall. That explains quite a lot.
>>
Mildly disgusting question, but I found a pristine but opened tube of brand name liquid lipstick in a shade I really love. I'm considering using it, but only if it can be sanitized. Is there any way to do that, like washing the wand then mixing in rubbing alcohol, or will that not work at all/wreck the composition of the makeup? Anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>9209400
You'll get the herp
>>
>>9209400
I'd just get a new wand, if you can. Not sure what to do about the makeup, though.
>>
>>9209408
most people have the herp anyway, it's just dormant.
>>
>>9208689
Not that anon but this is why these threads are golden.
>>
>>9209408
>>9209430
Looks like Google agrees with you. What a tragedy. It's the exact shade I'd buy from the line, like a little gift from heaven paired with the distinct possibility of contracting a venereal disease.

Guess I'll just have to fork over the cash - when I swatched it on the back of my hand it made it through me washing my hands twice and still had traces left after I did the dishes. Good staying quality.
>>
>>9209711
Actually, I'm going to be gross again. What diseases am I at risk for if I wait for a week or longer before using it? Diseases don't usually last very long outside of the body - any herpes would almost certainly be dead by now, for starters. The damp conditions probably affect that, but to what degree?

I'll get a new one anyway, but "could be infectious" is very vague. If waiting a week meant I had a slight chance at catching a cold but anything more extreme was pretty much sure to be dead then I wouldn't care. I'm pretty sure I've put worse things in my mouth by touching door handles and then not washing my hands before popping a breathmint, you know?
>>
>>9209985
please throw it away anon..
>>
>>9209985
Your mouth is much dirtier than the door handle, trust me.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 800x714px
>>9209985
you're a filthy fucking skank
>>
>>9210093
But other people may touch their mouths, to wipe something away and/or eat something (or, if they're really gross, to pick their teeth) without washing their hands properly, then they touch the door handle. I'd imagine that nominal efforts to wipe their fingers clean on clothing and the drying of saliva would mitigate the amount of bacteria this might spread, but as a general rule the handle is going to accumulate the filth of many, many mouths. This applies to nearly anything you and multiple other people come in contact with in public. It's just not practical for people to wash their hands as often as would be necessary to avoid this.

>>9210076
I did assure I would. I'm just saying, there's probably a waiting period after which the risk of anything transmittable still being alive drops down to the levels typical of any sort of physical public interaction, at which point the fear of genuine infection turns into something more akin to a fear of cooties.
>>
>>9210109
>tldr
Anon, stop defending yourself.
>>
Are eyebrow questions okay here?
Some hairs in my eyebrows grow straight, not curved like the rest. But if I remove them, my brows look weird from a lack of hairs in that spot. Should I just leave those hairs, or remove them anyway and use brow pencil/powder instead?
>>
>>9210109
What the hell is wrong with this anon? Like, it's a used lipstick you found somewhere. You're not just stupid, you're disgusting.

My god it's like something out of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The best part is anon thinks they're classy because the used lipstick she found on the street is some vague name brand.
>>
>>9210543
Can you use gel to keep them in place/going the right direction?
>>
>>9210543
Is it possible to cover it up with a brow pencil or eyeshadow? I usually do the latter because one of my eyebrows has a cowlick that makes it look like it's missing hair near the end.
>>
>>9209400
Don't use it for a month.
Any viruses and bacteria in it will die by then.
>>
>>9210663

Or ever. Have some class.
>>
>>9210663
That lipstick's like $20
It's not worth contracting something just so you can jerk yourself off over getting $20 for free
>>
>>9210709
Wait, wait, wait.

Hold the phone. This anon was willing to use used lipstick she found lying around because it costs... 20$?

Like, I'm not saying any amount would make it excusable. But shit, the way she was talking I thought this was some super couture 120$ thing that is made of the tears of Tibetan virgins and can withstand a cat 5 hurricane and is only made available when the planets are in alignment.

Holy fuck, anon. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>9200837
Matte look is popular for eyeliner but it shouldn't look/feel crusty
>>
>>9210735
What the fuck. I thought she meant it was a proper high end brand too, $20 is like a normal price for a decent lipstick.
>>
>>9203425
I tend to look at a bunch of eyebrows and use them as reference but it's best to do your eyebrows in a shape that compliments your face rather than using a stencil
>>
I would be willing to pay $20 for the peace of mind that I'm not giving myself herpes. Does that make me a snob?
>>
>>9210783
No that makes you a decent person
>>
Anon who was looking for gothy contouring, maybe look into Lunatick Cosmetics?
>>
>>9200542
I bought just the moistful collagen emulsion awhile back and I loved it. It made my skin feel really soft and fresh. Plus a little goes a long way I was able to use that one bottle for months.
>>
>>9209985
gross. I wouldn't even use my friends lipstick let alone something I just found.
>>
>>9211518
You don't need a specific brand just try to find a nice taupe eye shadow.
>>
>>9211518
this is incredibly expnsive for a no name brand and a shit ton of colors you won't use
>>
>>9211714
>>9211712
I'm not familiar with heavy make up myself, so I'm not sure what people look for in contouring products. I just stumbled upon it from a review and thought it was worth mentioning.

But yeah, would probably be more useful for cosplayers than jfash folk.

https://youtu.be/wopgcFf7Azw
>>
>>9211743
Did you mean a goth look or a gothic lolita look? Because to me those are two different things.
Gothic lolita shouldn't have that much contouring at all, you're still going for the "doll" look. To make it more "goth-y" than sweet/classic, focus on darker lips and eye shadow.
Western goths usually have very heavily contoured faces with more "vampire" look, sharp cheekbones and noses etc. In my combination it doesn't fit gothic lolita at all.
>>
>>9210663
Viruses never die because they're not alive you dumb shit
>>
>>9211756
Oh, no. There was an anon who was looking for more cool tone contours a couple of threads back. Never specified if goth or gothic lolita, though.
>>
>>9211818
Ugh sorry I can't read
>>
>>9208691
Probably a stupid answer, but wear things individually? My face gets really pink and red when i removed my makeup especially my cheeks and i found out it was my makeup remover (though i didnt find out until i switched brands) and i noticed my nose wasnt runny if i didnt wear a certain blush because i forgot to put it on one day. Maybe have a day where you only wear eye makeup like mascara and eyeliner. If thats fine try a day where you only wear consealer and foundation. If it only happens on the eye day, then just apply mascara for a day and no eye liner and see what happens.
>>
>>9209985
im sure its not realistic, but maybe you can get it tested by a doctor/science lab friend? this will likely cost more than a new tube though.

I would just throw it away though because you really never know. My boyfriend borrowed my deo once and i feel like it messed up my armpits even though he used it right after she showered. Maybe itll mess with your lips even if it doesnt carry diesease or bacteria
>>
>>9211853

That will definitely cost more than a new tube. Not only that, but even our best panels (costing up to $2500 a pop) don't catch all the bugs which could cause infections.

Best bet is to try to find a bench lab friend and see if they could do it for you, but honestly a better bet is to just throw it out just because of the above mentioned.
>>
>>9211818
Thanks anon, that might have been me if you're talking about last thread. They are definitely on my radar now.
>>
>>9211756
imo the pinks/reds and greyish colours would look really good with shironuri and people wear that with gothic lolita all the time. plus if you're cool toned enough the rest would work for daily contouring
>>
>>9211863
Don't listen to these negative nancies anon, absolutely go to a lab and ask them to examine a tube of used lipstick you found on the street to see if it's free of the AIDS so you can use it.

Report back with the results.
>>
>>9212529

You wouldn't be worried about AIDS. AIDS is a syndrome in which the human body's immune system is suppressed, which is caused by HIV. But I bet you were talking about HIV. HIV doesn't last very long on surfaces and that's why it can only really be transmitted through blood to blood or by sexual transmission the vast majority of the time.

The more you know.
>>
>>9212533

That being said, on second thought, it'd be really interesting to see if the lipstick had MRSA, or VRE, or even c. difficile. So maybe bring it to a lab, convince a friend it's for science(!) and report back.

But still don't use it. Treat it as purely for curiosity's sake.
>>
>>9212535
I love the MRSA and VRE agar. Chromogenic agar is like my favourite thing ever. The c. diff 'pregnancy test' thing and PCR probes are just not the same.
>>
>>9211518
>74usd
this would be the perfect contour palette for me as I am so pale, prefer peachy/rose pink blush tones and most brown contour colours are too saturated for me and looks extremely natural. But 74 usd would be 100 dollarydoos, before shipping, fuck that noise.
>>
>>9212566
also it's in cheap packaging and i highly doubt the pigments are THAT expensive... what a fucking rip
>>
>>9212987
Make up in general is a fucking scam. Raw materials are incredibly cheap, and production rarely cost much either. Especially today where cult of personality is so very strong and marketing (at least for indie brands) can often be done largely in terms of small sponsorships and social media personalities. And since it's considered a luxury product, often heavily associated with designer brands, it's easy to push prices high. Just look at shit like "skin mists".
>>
>>9213130
Well yeah.
With makeup prices, you're mostly paying for convenience (since you probably don't want to buy all the materials and tools to make it yourself) or brand name (paying a lot to show it off).

Homemade makeup has the potential to completely destroy the industry, but no one ever wants to do it (aside from shit like crayon lipsticks).
>>
>>9213130
I pay for the pretty packaging because I can't do that myself. That's literally the only reason I buy from Etude House and Tony Moly.
>>
File: img64132395.jpg (23KB, 211x195px) Image search: [Google]
img64132395.jpg
23KB, 211x195px
>tfw dropped my holy grail eyebrow powder and the pans popped out and broke
>wasn't even close to done yet
Pic related, it's cheap and looks great on my bleached eyebrows, looks like I'll have no eyebrows until I get a new one (sucks when your HG products can't be bought in your country)
>>
>>9213417
So just fix the powder? Unless you already threw it away.
>>
Slightly related to lipstick anon's question, but is it safe to try on liquid lipstick in sephora? I always wonder what the shades will look like on me but the thought of using that communal bottle grosses me out. Maybe if I remove it immediately?
>>
>>9213456
Don't they have disposable wands and you're not supposed to double-dip?
If so, it should be fine.
>>
>>9213421
How am I supposed to fix it?
>>
>>9213459
They do but it's the same bottle that people use for swatching so I guess it's still kinda nasty
>>
>>9213462
you can fix broken powders with rubbing alcohol.
>>
File: a966b911e935f97a54ed966d7512c0ac.jpg (130KB, 512x1268px) Image search: [Google]
a966b911e935f97a54ed966d7512c0ac.jpg
130KB, 512x1268px
>>9213417
See pic related. I haven't tried it but like >>9213479 said it should work.
>>
Has anyone ordered from ichibankao here? Are they legit?
>>
>>9200356
I wear concealer under my eyes because my dark circles are so bad they make my face look completely different. I use lip tint (for colour correction) + primer + loreal lumi pen + loreal concealer pen + set with peach toned powder. Doesn't budge.
>>
>>9213130
Where do I get the raw materials? Do I buy them? I can't exactly go around gathering plants and making it myself like I'm grinding alchemy skill in an RPG
>>
File: peripera.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
peripera.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
Do matte lipsticks and Korean lip tints play well together? I was thinking of getting a tint and layering it over my lipstick. Will the formulas mess with each other or will it work?
>>
>>9214209
Did you bother to google?
>>
>>9214392
I've had luck with watery-textured tints underneath matte lipsticks if I'm wearing a dark colour before. The tint stains your lip so that when the lipstick rubs off, the tint's still there. And you can experiment with gradients and whatnot.
>>
File: IMG_9606_large.jpg (35KB, 480x480px)
IMG_9606_large.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
I know it's a long shot but... did anyone buy this who doesn't want it want to sell it for the same price?
I missed out and I'm so mad that I bought the kimchi one instead.
>>
>>9214421
Should clarify that I mean the new Trinket from Sugarpill.
>>
>>9214209
you can find some alright stuff on etsy and for people who are too lazy to make it themselves people sell homemade stuff made from mica pretty cheap
>>
>>9214421
they said its permanent in there range now, so it'll come back.
>>
>>9214090
I haven't ordered from them myself, but I know they are legit. They're prices can be a bit steep tho, so check cosme.net's english shop or Mihoko shop for price comparisons. Even Selfridges has some high end Japanese brands.
>>
>>9214425
Maybe I'm just cynical but I assume any homemade makeup sold online is laced with drugs
>>
>>9214209
TKB Trading sells mica, waxes, oils and packaging. And I've seen a shop that specialise in skin care ingredients, but I can't think of the name right now. Anyone remember the original Lime Crime scandal from eons ago? She was selling unmixed mica from TKB and said it was her own loose eyeshadow.
>>
>>9214486
Is that what that meant? I wasn't sure because I waited to get one and a week later it was sold out so I assumed they mean, oh we'll keep trying to bring it back.
If it was permanent why don't they just let people buy more and ship as soon as it comes in?
>>
>>9214570
>why don't they just let people buy more and ship as soon as it comes in
thats what a preorder essential is but in quantities this large they are probably just making as much as they possibly can as they know its going to sell out anyway so a preorder is redundant as it would just be even more effort for them in many ways.
>>
>>9214408
How can she know if a shop is legit just by googling? Don't be a fucking spanner jfc
>>
>>9214648
Sounds like they need to order in larger quantities until people stop buying as much. That's how it usually worked in retail.

How much more do you know about their stocking procedures?

Also would still be looking to buy some secondhand.
>>
I'm in Japan as an exchange student for a while and I want to get some basic BB cream or so to just even my skin out a bit, but I know really nothing about makeup and I'm really fair skinned. Is it possible to find matching tones in a regular department store? I'm ok with a higher end brand too if that makes any difference...
>>
>>9215922
It really depends on your undertone. Japanese BB creams are very yellow so best for warm tones, or people who are "NC" on the MAC system. They also tend to be a bit darker than Korean BB cream so more like NC25-30 rather than NC20-25.
>>
>>9214519
That's a weird thing to assume. Indie make-up is fine.
>>
We don't have a nail thread so I'd ask here I guess. I do lots of stuff with my hands including having them in moist areas so long/false nails are dangerous for me to have due to risk of infection and fungus. Do I need to worry about this with gel nails?
My nails are pretty short right now, like shorter than the edge of my fingertips
Also if I go to a salon would they be able to do a gel manicure with glitter in it? Most gel photos I see are solid colored and the only glitter ones I've seen have been diy
>>
What do you seagulls think is more fun/better looking for Gothic? Black lips and super white face, or deep red lips and a more normal face? Any recommendations?
>>
>>9220733
deep red with darker/redder eyeshadows and normal but pale skin.
>>
>>9220733
Don't do black lips/white face unless it's Halloween
>>
File: image.jpg (613KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
613KB, 2048x2048px
This is less of a question about makeup, and more about not wearing it.

How do you guys go out without wearing makeup for most days of the week? I always want to do it, but my skin is pretty gross. Uneven, rough, dull and oily. I feel like the times I've gone without wearing makeup, my skin has gotten much better in quality. But I'm very self conscious and it's hard to get over that makeup 'hump.'

Anyone else have problems with this? How did you get over it?

pic related: how I wish I looked without makeup vs. how I actually look

Additionally, does anyone here use teeth whiteners? Which ones work the best? I drink a lot of tea and black coffee and my teeth are suffering for it.
>>
>>9220763
Try to get a vacation or something where you don't have to see a lot of people, so you can let your skin heal.
Otherwise just up the skincare routine.

Ironically my skin gets worse when I don't wear makeup.
>>
>>9220763
Neither of those look bad, if you're conditioned to think the 2nd isn't alright (1st is most likely wearing light make up) you just need to get used to bare faces.
>>
>>9220775
That's a good idea. My life is just so busy! I go to school three days a week and work the other three. But I suppose, if I'm not going out or seeing my boyfriend, it should matter how other people see my bad skin. I just know that it's an unfortunate fact of life that sometimes you are treated worse by others if you're not pretty.

I think I'm just really self conscious. Thanks for the tips! Maybe I should really just invest in my skincare routine more. Or just wear very, very minimal makeup.

>>9220788
Sorry if I offended you anon. I think I'm just insecure because I have close friends who have truly beautiful, glowing skin without any makeup and I'm just here.. dullness, blackheads, oiliness and all. I'm a really insecure perfectionist. I wouldn't judge anyone else for not wearing makeup, but I do judge myself.
>>
>>9220763
Start taking better care of your skin. Check out the skincare general and get some recommendations for what your ailments are. My skin is so much better since following the general; it helps that I only wear makeup once or twice a week too. I had really bad acne/pores in high school but now even my family compliments my skin.

As for makeup, look into better quality products. I don't think higher cost equates to better quality, but wearing foundation from the dollar store won't be as good for your skin as maybe a Korean BB cream or bareMinerals foundation.
>>
>>9220763
I only wear foundation for work since I am too lazy to wake up earlier to do it and I don't really care to look "made-up" for students. Plus I am less likely to be recognized when I am in J-fash.

If you are self-conscious then just do it in steps. First go light, then just foundation, then nothing at all.
>>
>>9220763
I take as much care of my skin as I can. I break out more when I wear makeup regularly so I stick strictly to my skin regime. If you feel totally insecure without coverage tinted sunscreen or moisturiser may be helpful.

Start putting a bit of milk in your hot drinks if you can, it prevents further tooth discoloration. The teeth whiteners that actually work (as opposed to baking soda paste and whitening toothpastes) can damage enamel so make sure you have a dental check up so you don't fuck them up.

>>9220711
Yes you would need to worry about fungus still
>>
>>9220794
>Sorry if I offended you anon
Oh anon, I'm really sorry if it came off that way. I know the feeling of having insecurities with your skin. But even when I found flaws in my skin, people would say positive things about my skin and I'd insist they were lying. You are your harshest judge and you should try be kind to yourself in your skincare journey.

Additionally have you looked into medicated/dual action make up? There are BB creams that work to fight oiliness/acne/dryness and are a lighter alternative that could help transition into a bare face.
>>
>>9220763
This is gonna sound dumb but confidence is key, anon. I know a girl with severe acne who never wears makeup and she looks none the worse for it, because she is always so confident, and dresses well anyway. Go without makeup for a few days and fake confidence if you need to.

Also, my skin is generally an oily bumpy mess as well and I've found the cosrx BHA and AHA liquids to be helpful.
>>
>>9213456
As long as you don't use the wand on the lipstick, don't lick your lips, and remove it after a few minutes, you'll be fine.

Also, it's Sephora, so you could also just buy the shade you think you want, try it on at home, and return it if it doesn't work.
>>
>>9215922
Please update if you find anything. I've always had a hard time finding foundation or BB cream fair enough. I settled on Missha's BB Cream no. 13, but the Missha shops in Japan only sell 2 darker shades.

>>9220763
You may want to make time to see a dermatologist. Then focus on skin care routines, such as gently making sure you remove all of your make up.

Then start gradually wearing less makeup. I wear sunscreen, BB cream, chap stick or lip stain, and mascara on my curled lashes when I work. As soon as I get home I remove all of my makeup. Since my skin is oily I use the oil bloating paper throughout the day or rinse with warm water if I'm not wearing any make up. On my days off I wear oil-control moisturizing sunscreen. If I got to a party I let myself wear heavy make up. My skin has gotten much better because of this, but the biggest thing that helped my skin was less junk food and more veggies. Good luck!
>>
does anybody remember the indie makeup brand posted here a few threads ago, they had a series of eyeshadows named after poisonous things and they were very shimmery duochromes. I think shades included nightshade and irukandji? :x thanks in advance.
>>
>>9223445
Aromaleigh or Myprettyzombie?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-16-22-37-27.png (853KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-16-22-37-27.png
853KB, 1080x1920px
>tfw you find a shade you really really like but the name and packaging is cringeworthy
I just wanted pink with a green shine
Kill me now
>>
File: oct2016.png (332KB, 708x575px) Image search: [Google]
oct2016.png
332KB, 708x575px
Small Colourpop order! Did anyone else get in on the Fall series?
Also, does anyone have a favorite bb cushion they use? I picked up Holika Holika's Dodo Cat a little while ago and I like it but it's my first cushion and I'm curious as to what's popular.
>>
>>9225001
Used to use Missha's before switching to a high end foundation. I'd say it's good for the money but fairly yellow/orange toned, which is fine for my skin because that's the natural undertone I have anyways. Unfortunately I can't remember the shade I bought, others could be differently toned
>>
Has anyone ever seen any decent cute animal makeup full faces, that are obviously not cat/dog/deer that are ugly and have been done to death.

I was wondering if any shironuri artists have done anything animal/creature-inspired because I like to work with color and interesting techniques.

I need to do this for work in a few days (yes, I work in a makeup store so I cannot really risk looking like a complete joke). Thanks for any advice/inspo, gulls.
>>
>>9224075
This is really cute, despite that cringe name. Any good reviews on these Geek Chic cosmetics or have any gulls used them?
>>
ANONS! Tell me how you cover your dark circles, please. I've been using YSL's highlighter but it doesn't seem to be enough
>>
>>9225542
I use MUFE's camouflage cream in N19 under my foundation.
>>
>>9220763
The person on the right looks perfectly fine, anon. No one cares about your freckles or pimples or slightly dark undereyes, everybody has them. They just look worse to you because you're used to seeing your face with makeup. Try not wearing makeup for the first time on an early Monday morning, everyone looks like a zombie then (and your coworkers/classmates won't remember how your skin looked like on Friday). Source: I only wear makeup for cosplay. Good luck, anon!
>>
>>9220763
Isn't the difference mainly lightning + zoom in? The right also has a pretty damn flawless appearance. My skin looks way worse.
>>
>>9225542
I use Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer "Eraser Dark Circle" over my foundation.

Also L'Oreal's true match naturale gentle mineral concealer (mine is in "Light 478") is good too either by itself or on top of foundation/concealer.
>>
>>9225353
The packaging is cringy too desu but goddamn I really like that shade and have been looking for a color like that for a while (honestly I know you're not supposed to use blushes are eyeshadows because some pigments aren't eye safe but I do it all the time)
>>
>>9225679
I've tried the Maybelline concealer because everyone raves about it but it gives me a patchy weird texture on my skin. I already use a high end foundation so I might just look into a high end concealer as well
>>
D-Do you guys have any suggestions for hooded lids? I've tried everything but nothing actually looks good eye-makeup wise on me. I've just kinda accepted I'm never gonna get to wear eyeshadows or liners.
>>
>>9225758
There should be at least a couple tutorials on youtube. Stephanie Nicole probably has something on her channel, since she has hooded eyes and has done several tutorial videos
>>
>>9225542
Salmon colored color correcter under concealer
>>
>>9225542
>orange lip tint > eye primer > loreal highlighting concealer (the pink one) > loreal regular concealer pen (the silver one) > peach-toned powder
I know it sounds janky but you haven't seen my dark circles
>>
>>9225542
tarte shape tape
>>
>>9225835
Nobody has time for all that
>>
>>9225835
Can you show a before after photo of your circles, anon?
>>
>>9225560
>>9225679
>>9225814
>>9225845
Thank you. I think I'll be trying these one by one until I find the best product
>>
>>9223486
thanks anon!
>>
Any good primers for oily skin or reducing the appearance of pores?
>>
>>9226771
What's your price point?
>>
>>9226978
I'm a cheap ass, honestly.
>>
>>9226771
MAC prep n prime
>>
>>9225893
I do and it takes 5 minutes, so clearly you're full of shit
>>
>>9227011
...it takes you five minutes just for your undereye? jesus how long does it take you to do your makeup?
>>
Can't find a recent skin care gen so would it be alright to ask for moisturiser recs here? Something <20$ that works for mixed skin if possible?
>>
File: Dark_Skin_Frost_grande.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Skin_Frost_grande.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
Okay I absolutely love Jeffree Star cosmetics (I know he turned out to be a shitty person but the formulas of his products are great) but wtf was he thinking with this new shade of skin frost? Black is NOT a highlighting color. Lavender and mint green I can sort of get in an avant garde way but black is definitely a no
>>
>>9227246
u is rassis
>>
>>9227248
Even on dark skin this would not look good.
>>
>>9227255
rassis
>>
File: smcosme.jpg (27KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
smcosme.jpg
27KB, 400x289px
Question to anyone who's used the Sailor Moon cosmetic line:
How does it compare to other brands? I ordered the lipstick pen and the black liquid eyeliner two days ago and am really excited to try it out. I'm tempted to try the face powders a try but I'm super pale but I heard that some of them are scented/perfumed and I'm worried it might aggravate my rosacea. The reviews seem pretty good but I could really use the /cgl/ opinion on it
>>
>>9227246
Maybe when you put it on, it looks different?
>>
>>9227246
his formulas for highlighters are shit... it's super chunky and makes all the uneveness of your skin look really obvious.
>>
>>9227302
nah, the swatches of it look like pencil lead on your hand.
>>
File: lips-clip-art-lips_kiss_red.png (15KB, 499x301px) Image search: [Google]
lips-clip-art-lips_kiss_red.png
15KB, 499x301px
What's the best lip primer?
I have very full lips, and whenever I put on lipstick it barely covers anything (pic related)
>>
>>9227311
This happens to me too! I have to reapply if I talk too long sometimes, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>9227326
mine's so bad that when I apply lipstick, it does not stick to the circled part. like just wont even apply. I've gotten around it by using lip stain but i only have bright reddish pink stain, and i want to try more toned down looks
>>
>>9227273
I can't answer your question, but where/how did you order the lipstick pen? It would be great to transfer other lipsticks into once the original is used up.
>>
>>9224075
>>9225353
I bought some shadows from them a while back, and I was pretty disappointed with them. The shadows are very inconsistent and can be difficult to work with,and there were some shadows that looked so different from the pictures online that I thought they had made a mistake and sent me the wrong ones. I know colors can vary from monitor to monitor, but since most of the other shadows I got where the color I was expecting, I'm pretty sure it was an error on their part. There are so many indie companies that are out there that are better that I'd say skip Geek Chic and try Shiro Cosmetics or even AFK Cosmetics if you want some geeky shadows. If you're more into horror, My Pretty Zombie makes some gorgeous shadows.
>>
>>9199254
Hi all new to /cgl/
do you guys have a sticky for learning make up?
or anywhere you would recommend
I like in depth learning just fyi
Thank you!
>>
>>9227400
Youtube tutorials senpai. Nikkietutorials, Goss make-up artist, bubz beauty, patrick starr. Watch 5000 of them and you'll get it soon enough. Most of it's really basic and just about process. It'll take experimentation and practise to find what works for your skin and to hone your technique. Even the shitty tutorials, watch them all just to learn what not to do.
>>
>>9227460
thanks for the suggestions
>>
>>9227050
15? I look pretty good as long as my undereye circles are covered
>>
Can anyone recommend some good tutorials for hooded eyes? I don't really care what style, I want to learn as much as I can. Preferably in photo rather than video form but I'll take anything that works. Really tired of doing the same few looks which you can't even see in the end anyway.
>>
Looking for a mid to high end (something you would not find in a drug store) mascara that isn't Too Faced because I really didn't like their "Better than Sex" mascara in either formula. It needs to be waterproof. I prefer lengthening formulas over volumizing but I could do either
>>
>>9227273

I use the eyeliners, lipstick, and blush from this. I like them all. The blush is a gorgeous colour, the eyeliner is super fine tipped and draws very thin lines, and the lipstick has this sheer, very moisturized finish to it while being buildable. It is a berry pink shade though.

Haven't tried the powder, although I kind of want to even though I don't ever even use powder.
>>
>>9225001
I actually use laneige because it's available at target, and I'm not a big fan of ordering makeup online.

my skin is pretty fair with a gold undertone and it matches well. the finish is dewy and it does a pretty decent job evening out my tone (much better than my previous experience with tarte's powder).

overall, my skin cleared up a lot since since I started using it and I'm happy.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (59KB, 598x136px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
59KB, 598x136px
>>9225899
sure, here you go
>>
>>9227841
Looks pretty good to be honest, peach colour correcting is something I haven't tried before.
>>
>>9227670
i hear benefit's 'they're real' mascara makes an unbelievable difference but you HAVE to use an eyelash/eyebrow grooming tool to get the clumps out so if you're not willing to do that extra step i'd skip it. it can be found in drug stores but in the high end section with the perfumes and expensive makeup
>>
>>9227845
yep, irl it does look a bit dry but it absolutely does not crease at all unless you go for 12+ hours of wear. Even then it won't be noticeable unless you step really close to the mirror, so it's worth it.
>>
>>9227670
I use urban decay's perversion and it gives me a really long, natural look that I love. I can't speak for the waterproof version (if there even is one).

>>9227860
they're real is worth it for cosplay & meet-ups for me, but it seems overkill if I'm not getting photographed. it is quite clumpy and takes an act of god to get off. on the plus side, you can get samples from just thinking about a make-up counter. I've never even bought the product and I have more of it than I could ever possibly use.
>>
>>9227841
The difference is very visible. Thank you, anon!
>>
>>9227872
Seconding Perversion. The brush was a bit intimidating when I first saw it but once applied it's very nice. It's the only mascara that doesn't leave any formula on my eyelids (that is mostly application error on my part but still).
>>
I figured this is best place to ask.

So I just learned glitter adhesive is a thing. (I've always used primer but they kinda never did much.) There is supposed a really good one from ashcosometics I'd like to get.

However, they're in the UK and that won't ship to be before halloween. Is it possible to do a DIY glitter adhesive? Something non-toxic? or is there anything good in stores in the US?

Thanks for all your help if anyone replies. I have the two faced shadow insurance, it doesn't do much in my opinion,
>>
>>9228493
Eyelash glue diluted with a drop of water?
>>
Newfag here.
What's the difference between lip tint and lip gloss?

I know about how lip tint is supposed to look on lips and that some are peel off-kind but can't the same subtle gradient effect be achieved with gloss?
>>
>>9228833
Lip tint stains (or 'tints') your lips and then dries, so you can apply a clear gloss over it if you want. Lip gloss usually rubs off easily.
>>
>>9228493
The big issue is getting glitter that is safe for your face/eyes if it happens to move. Normal glitter will kill if it gets in your eyes.
>>
>>9228493
E.L.F. sells glitter primer
>>
>>9228843
Aa, so it's more permanent and water resistant?
Are there any brands you'd recommend?
>>
>>9228493
Please don't put glitter near your eyes. If it gets in your eye you can go blind. I cannot understand why people think this is a good idea.

>>9228505
Wtf you can't dilute glue in water. Water is literally what makes the glue harden.
>>
>>9229264
agreed. chunky glitter like that is technically against FDA rules, although they are allowing it while further testing is done. basically the aluminum on it is fine, but the plastic it's bonded to is a concern and it can scratch your eye.

and yes, that person is an idiot do not use eyelash glue to attach glitter to your face jfc
>>
>>9229269
What about ecoglitter, like the stuff Lush uses? IE it's made out of biomaterial rather than plastic?
>>
File: 981881ffc05de971e47f6707776f63b7.jpg (475KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
981881ffc05de971e47f6707776f63b7.jpg
475KB, 1504x1000px
Does anybody here know of any vegan Korean manufactured BB Creams that are vegan/not tested on animals? I used TonyMoly Petite Cotton BB cream for the longest time but very recently discovered that TonyMoly are not vegan and now I don't know what to use.
>>
>>9230933

>when you accidentally type vegan 3 times and perpetuate the stereotype
>>
>>9230933
Sorry I only know about vegan BB creams that aren't vegan
>>
>>9230941

Breh don't do this to me, I mistyped okay D:
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (448KB, 2068x1379px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
448KB, 2068x1379px
Do you gulls have a large makeup collection? What do you limit yourself to (# of lipsticks, pallets, etc)? How do you control your spending habits?

I'm part of a makeup selling group and when I see lots like pic related for sale due to financial stress I always feel bad because the makeup is usually barely even swatched. If they never bought those 10 lipsticks in the first place they'd have enough money for bills. It's been hard for me to stop spending money on things in general but I never understood spending $100+ in one trip on a collection of makeup that I won't even open.

Sorry if I come off as salty, I don't mean to offend. I'd just like someone else's point of view on this.
>>
>>9231273
I can't justify buying more than one "thing", like if I have one foundation that I like, I'd just keep buying that instead of having many different kinds.

Although this mostly applies with lipsticks and eyeshadows.
>>
>>9231135
>I can only care about one thing at a time and not give a shit about other causes
ftfy
>>
>>9229264
sorry, I mean cosmetic glitter. Like the kind used in eyeshadows. >>9229023
thanks!
>>
>>9231161
>calling someone autistic while sperging all over the place
anon...
>>
>>9231273
the only thing i really collect is too faced, for the packaging.
>>
>>9231307
When you come to care this deeply about something then you'll understand. Until then keep abusing and exploiting animals for your personal profit.
>>
>>9231323
This has got to be a troll. Posting about this online, let alone 4chan does nothing other than irritate those already posting here. Please tell me you're just looking for replies...
>>
>>9231283
I'll have a few samples of foundation and primer laying around for emergencies or when I want to try something new but yeah I can't really justify having 5 different foundations.

>>9231309
>for the packaging
Guilty of that too. I have a Too Faced blush too pink for my complexion that I keep solely because it reminds me of a Polly Pocket case. I fell in love with their Grande Hotel Café pallets solely on packaging and scent but once I found out the eyeshadows aren't all that great I was a bit relieved I didn't have to buy it.
>>
What kind of makeup do I need in order to color my eyebrows for cosplay characters with crazy hair colors?

I've seen some stuff online about acrylic paint + glue but all the results for that method look pretty bad. Was wondering if there were any other alternatives.
>>
>>9231382
I used clear latex lash glue (I had some that was near empty and getting a bit too gross to put on my eyes) + foundation over that + coloured lipstick applied with a brush.
>>
>>9231382
Depends on how light you need to go and what color your eyebrows normally are.
Worst case scenario: gluestick or any kind of safe glue + foundation + paint, eyeliner, etc.

I can get away with using a small angled brush and eyeshadow for mine because my eyebrows are thin, so it just depends.
>>
>>9227246
I think he was just trying to be edgy & "different".
>>
>>9231382
I bleached my brows so just colored eyeshadow is enough for me. The other method I've seen is to take a white eyeliner, go over the natural hair color, and add your desired color in eyeshadow
Also there's always the drag classic of using a glue stick but they dry clear so idk how that would help unless you wanted to cover part of or your entire brow
>>
>>9227246
Even though it's a highlighter, I follow him on Snapchat and he was mentioning something about using it for eyeshadow looks. I don't know why he's selling it as a highlighter then, but w/e
>>9231382
Depends on the character. Your eyebrows should not usually perfectly match your wig or it'll look silly. Putting an appropriately colored eyeshadow over primed brows should give just enough color. Otherwise, try neautral colors that are in the same shade range.
Just probably spend some time experimenting while wearing your wig.
>>
>>9227860
thanks anon for mentioning the need for a grooming tool. i keep seeing it be suggested and mine is so clumpy i had to get one immediately. Ive noticed as i started to use it reguarly, i dont need to use the lash comb anymore. So apparently it only clumps in the beginning (mines a sample size from the sephora pack with the brown and black and eyeliner) so maybe im just running out of product.
>>
>>9231273
I dont have a youtubers amount of large makeup collection but for only wearing eyeliner and mascara practically daily and a full face once a month for lolita i have a ton. Ive had an issue with buying lip colors to experiment especially matts and i just feel like i cant pull them off and that my lips are too oddly shaped (creases in weird places that makes my teeth being off centered incredibly noticable) for them, Im also subscribed to three beauty boxes and often end up not really liking any of them.
Luckily most of my makeup is drug store and UD, too faced and stila products that are discontuined that i got for like $5-15 now nordstroms rack/TJ maxx.

To be fair though if i stopped buying makeup i could probably buy more lolita.
Most of my buying is experimental. I think all of elf is crap and dont understand why it has so much hype. As for limiting myself, i can no longer bring myself to buy anymore eye shadows as i have a too faced naked pallet and UD which ive never seriously worn outside as well as eye primers. Im trying to cut myself off lip products but i cant find any products or colors that i feel really suit me, but i think im almost at my limit.

To control spending i usually avoid makeup aisles,subscription emails and sephora. Once i go in im set up to buy something.
>>
>>9231273
Mine is relatively small. I find a few products that work and I pretty much stick to those with only occasional venturing out. The number of skincare products I've gone through is much more embarrassing.
>>
>>9231273
Mines pretty large but not huge, I just cleaned all my stuff recently, so I took pictures of all my products, minus a few small things because I forgot I had put them somewhere and my skinfrost and unicorn blood was else where. I suppose you could say I collect eyeshadows, but I'm really attracted to bright colourful shades, but I guess thats fine as I use them regularly, but when I buy more neutral palettes I hardly ever touch them. I can see how people think larger collections are distasteful but I don't even wear make up daily, I buy it because I like the artistry of it, so face products last me a really long time, I generally only buy 2 bottles of foundation a year for example so that gives me more room to purchase eye stuff. But I also have never come into financial trouble because of it and take advantage of sales as often as I can, although that can be hard because I'm not in the us.
>>
How long is it okay to keep eyeshadow palettes for? I've an Urban Decay palette I got as a present roughly five/six years ago and I've fallen in love with the colours all over again. They're still highly pigmented, and when I did a swatch test on my arm I observed no irritation.

Does anyone here keep older products? Or still use them, even?
>>
>>9232035
Thanks for sharing! Your collection looks very organized. I appreciate the artistry of eyeshadows especially but I get where you're coming from.

How do you like the Too Faced Peach Pallet? I heard it smells nice but the shades are fairly common. I'd buy it for the scent and my sister and I call each other "peach" so it'd be a more sentimental purchase than tactile.
>>
>>9229379
I did some brief skimming of lush and it could go either way. some of their glitter they claim is mica, which is classified as eye-safe. however, they also have glitter that they claim is borosilicate based, and I'm going to go ahead and say don't put that near your eye (the refer to it as tiny glass flakes).

basically, if you ever have question about a product Google the ingredients and then compare it to the fda list of safe cosmetic ingredients (available online)
>>
>>9232232
I really like the peach palette, the colours are pretty common, but warmer shades like this are what are popular at the moment so although a lot of other companies are coming out with palettes like it, in a year time I think the fad will have calmed down. When it comes down to it, I really like the palette, its easy to work with and have a really comprehensive colour story, no matter what shades you use together it always seems to turn out fine. So basically, you could buy another palette out there that is similar, but I fine no issue in choosing this one.
>>
So are there any things I can do to prevent my make up from not melting because I get sweaty. All the time. I go outside and I basically start to sweat unfortunately.
I'd love to wear a light BB cream of foundation on a daily basis but there's not really a point when it just flows off my face.
>>
>>9232248
Are you using a primer or setting powder?
>>
>>9232121
I don't use eyeshadow often anymore, so I have a single naked pallet I keep around for special events that's nearing 4 y/o. every once in a while I spritz it with alcohol to kill bacteria and try to only use it with fresh brushes to limit contamination. pigment wise it seems just fine! I may have to break down and buy something in a year or two, though.
>>
>>9231273
Here's a pic of my collection. I'm a sucker for palettes with packaging I like but I would say that I try to regularly use each of my palettes so they don't sit there collecting dust. My collection has been growing slowly over time, though I've been buying more lipsticks instead of palettes recently. I work right next to a Sephora so it's really hard to not go in there on payday and get one or two things for myself.

I guess my collection is about medium to large.
>>
>>9232519
And I forgot to attach the pic like a dumbass.
>>
>>9232248
If you're doing something heavy like drag, shironuri, or stage makeup, use a setting/barrier spray UNDER your makeup
>>
>>9232247
Awesome! I missed out on the initial release but I see people selling their pallets on the makeup groups and on Facebook so I'll have to pick one up sometime. I only have Too Faced's Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar pallet and while the colors are lovely and smell nice, I prefer warmer colors like rose gold and whatnot.

>>9232519
I bet being right next to Sephora all the time is tempting! I get tempted everytime I go in there, which is maybe once a month. I'm glad you make an effort to use your pallets regularly!
>>
>>9213495
I have used this technique on a broken face powder.

Worked magically
>>
>>9232685
Well actually the palette is being released in a few weeks, so unless you want to you wont have to buy it second hand.
>>
File: too-faced-peach.jpg (173KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
too-faced-peach.jpg
173KB, 1080x1080px
>>9232924
Hallelujah! I was hoping they'd do a re-release. It looks like they're releasing some peachy blush and lip gloss as well. Home Shopping Network's website usually has really good Too Faced bundles, maybe they'll bundle the pallet with some mascara or an eyeliner in the future.
>>
>>9232955
Yeah, the blush is a rerelease of papa don't peach with new packaging and in addition to the lipgloss they're also making a peach highlighting palette.
>>
This is honestly a dumb question but how the fuck do I apply loose setting powder? In the past the setting powders I've used have been cake-type or sifters with a puff, but this one is just a fucking jar of loose powder with no sifter or filter or anything. I'm not worried about my face appearing too white because that's the color of my face paint for Halloween but I really don't want to waste product/inhale clouds of powder
>>
>>9234462
I use the Skinfood Buckwheat loose powder with a short-handle kabuki brush.

Use the brush to pick up a little from the tub and then pat/swirl it around the lid to distribute it evenly through the bristles. Any excess that falls off in the lid ends up back in the tub.
>>
>>9227246
After looking at a couple review videos, it works as a highlight if you go really light. I can only see it working on neutral tones, though, because any bit of grey showing through looks really bad if you're not pasty white.

But yeah it's just Jeffrey being edgy as per usual.
>>
Tip:
If you want to buy the Mehron setting/barrier spray, buy the refill bottle and then go to the dollar store and buy an empty spray bottle. Way cheaper per fl oz. Also apparently there's some sort of shipping restriction on the spray version so you can get it faster this way
>>
>>9227309
I love the color of graphite...
>>
File: 10315_9.jpg (154KB, 989x762px) Image search: [Google]
10315_9.jpg
154KB, 989x762px
Can anyone help me?
I've found some matching foundations but I still don't know my undertone, and with all this talk of olive I'm getting really confused.

I know I don't suit grey- or pink-toned foundations, if that helps. Purple lipstick looks like shit on me, and I can get away with jewel tones but my best colours are dark and warm.
>>
Didn't get a response in the Halloween thread and I need to figure this out by tomorrow:
I'm using barrier spray under my makeup and pros-aide adhesive to attach a foam latex prosthetic. Which do i put on first?
>>
hey anon
any recommends for whitening masks/creams/complex skincare? and for good violet primer? my skin is typically asian, dark and yellow and I want to be a Snow White. I used to use makeup forever HD primer in violet and Missha 13BB cream, but it feels like not rly helping - skincolor got lighter. but still yellow and also those two products fits each other pretty bad.
>>
>>9242470
avoid the sun.
>>
>>9242470
Vitamin c and niacinamide are good for skin brightening. And of course a good sunscreen to prevent tanning. The amount of spf in makeup is often not sufficient if you're spending a decent amount of time outside.

Some vitamin c products I know of
>Andalou Naturals Tumeric plus C Enlighten serum
>OST C20 Vitamin C Serum
Products with niacinamide high on the ingredients list:
>Cerave AM or PM
>Mizon Black Snail All In One Cream
>SCINIC Honey AIO Ampoule
>EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer

They only work to a certain extent, but regular use + sunscreen should make a noticeable difference over time.
>>
>>9239594
I suppose the barrier spray
>>
>>9242470

You can't really do much about your undertones. But what anon above said about niacinamide, vitamin C, and sunscreen is good advice. Especially the sunscreen- use a good one, all day, every day, in sufficient amounts. That's your first step to lightening.

There are substances (licorice root, bearberry, kojic acid, etc.) that can help to inhibit melanin, but so far as I know there's no really good easy or safe way to get lighter than what you were born with. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Also, I know this is unsolicited and kind of rude, but if your skin is yellow and dark, then putting Missha #13 only on your face (along with violet primer) is going to make you look...kind of weird. Missha #13 itself is a very pink toned product, and if it's a lot lighter than your skin it's going to also look very ashen and grey and look like you're wearing a mask. Are you blending down your neck as well? There's a Korean makeup artist named Pony who uses lighter shades to pretty good effect, maybe check her out? Strategic highlighting might help as well and look more natural.
>>
Not sure if this really belongs here but- does anyone have experience going to a makeup/beauty school? I was considering going to a two month long program to get better at doing makeup on myself plus possibly trying to start a career.

In the program I'd be learning fashion/stage/bridal/sfx makeup. I'm just trying to decide if it'd be worth the $5000 and the living in a different city 7 hours away.
>>
>>9238341
No. 13 looks good in the first two pictures, but looks off in the bottom photo, maybe because the back of the hand is more tan. I might recommend using a translucent powder over your liquid makeup to help lighten it a little.
>>
I've been LOVING the Kimchi liquid lipstick from Sugarpill recently.

I also think Etude House is now my favorite makeup brand for eye shadows. They blend well, last awhile, don't crease much if at all. I have heavy hooded eyes and before Etude, I'd use one of Tarte's oooold palettes and it would crease on me. :(

I have some Monster Makeup Liquid lipsticks on the way to try out.

If anyone has any good recommendations for opalescent lipsticks/liquid lipsticks holla at me.
Mac has a few newish ones (I got the purple galaxy looking one), Beauty Bite has Opal, and Two Faced has Unicorn Tears. (I have all of these and love them.)

Also: Has anyone tried a few of Etude's lip products? I've loved the Berry Delicious Liquid Lip but I understand not all of their lip products are made equally.
>>
>>9204673
I have the pink/gold one on the way in the mail.

That stuff is so up my alley. I wear purples and oranges. Also opalescent colors and stuff with glitter in it.
>>
>>9215442
Dude, they're an indie company. They may not have resources to order/make in larger quantities.

Just be patient and sign up for the email notification for when it's back in stock like I did.

I looove the Kimchi shade. Why didn't you like yours?
>>
>>9243015
?
I was asking what undertone it was. Those aren't my photos.
>>
>>9242992
It depends on the school and if it's a licensing program or not. First you need to check out your local licensing laws to see if you need a beauty license (if you're doing bridal/prom you probably will, since in my experience that's treated differently than SFX).

Honestly that's a pretty broad range of makeup styles. You need to be more specific with what you're going to do. SFX/theatrical and film makeup is a completely different world from beauty makeup and the skill sets are very different. The people who hire film artists aren't going to hire a bridal artist. Two months of a five day a week program would only be adequate if you were just studying one of the two in depth, unless it's intended as a program for artists with experience.
>>
>>9243540

I don't know why it looks yellow in those photos, but Missha #13 at least has always been pink in my opinion.
>>
>>9243549
The program is called the Master Class at the Art of Makeup school in Vancouver WA. They do certificates after you complete them; I'd be working in Oregon which I don't think you need a license for.
>>
>>9243729
it's not missha, it's innisfree ampoule intense
>>
>>9243833

Whoops, sorry! That explains it though. I've never seen Innisfree's stuff in person, but from all the swatches I've seen and the people I've talked to, it runs on the yellow side of things yeah.
>>
For those anons who have some Western makeup saved on their Amazon wishlists: If you spend $50 on participating products and enter the code BEAUTYGIFT25 at checkout you'll get a $25 Amazon credit that can be used on a future "luxury beauty" purchase.

Here are the qualifying items for the initial and second purchase:
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&node=15566835011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&linkCode=sl2&tag=wwwhip2saveco-20&linkId=36e991d17b637c1aa72fcc9a0f8af856

I haven't tested it out yet but they've held promos like this in the past and I've read they work. I posted this in the skin care general too since the sale includes some Western skin care brands too.

**I'm not a shill and I don't get anything for sharing this code. I just figured I'd share and help save some seagulls money if I can.
>>
>>9213456
Just swatch it on your hand, hundreds of people touch those and some nastys use it on their lips.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.