[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the items everybody should bring to an anime con? >portable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: lolitacentipede.gif (585KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
lolitacentipede.gif
585KB, 500x287px
What are the items everybody should bring to an anime con?

>portable power bank for phone
>food bars
>first aid shit
>feminine shit
>>
>>9194714
Why do we need a thread for this when Google can tell you in two seconds??
>>
Beef jerky.

It'll keep your ass strong.
>>
Safety gun, never know what'll happen
>>
>>9194714
For your makeup:
>Contact case
>Rewetting drops
>Contact fluid
>Setting powder/brush
>Lipstick
>False eyelashes glue
>Somewhere to put the false eyelashes if you need to take them off
>If you're wearing a binder, a regular bra
>>
>deodorant
>>
>>9194716
or even a youtube video
>>
Sauce?
>>
a small easy to conceal knife, you dont even need to tell con security you have it.
>>
>water
>deodorant (it will always need to be said again)
>hot glue gun
>safety pins
>booze
>towels
>spare/emergency cash
>>
>>9194716
>>9196495
Because people sometimes have unique ideas and at the end of the day any page/video is an opinion

This thread is loads of opinions so you can make your own list based on what you think
>>
>>9196742
>/cgl/
>unique ideas

I laughed
>>
>>9196743
Ok, unique aside
There are enough experiences and viewpoints that a large variety of priorities shall appear

Meaning anon can learn new ideas for con packing
>>
>>9196746
This thread is pointless and will give the same information as a YouTube video or quick search on Google. Mods should delete this thread.
>>
File: 1235362703622.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1235362703622.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
Condoms :)
>>
>>9196752
Lol there are loads of online discussions 4chan shouldn't exist
Fuck off
>>
First aid kit
Cosplay repair kit
Deodorant
Condoms

Usual shit
>>
>>9196805
B-but I'm a guy
>>
>>9196771
So it's okay to add on another one? Suck a spike.
>>
>>9196805
>Anticipating possibility of sex
>Choosing to be safe

>Whore

Sorry senpai, the 1950's are a few stops ago
>>
>>9196817
Pillars of salt
Are you just mad that you can't get good looking con boiis to fuck you?
>>
The only thing I bring that hasn't already been listed is makeup remover, q-tips, tissue, and a tide pen.

>>9196817
And that's why you bring condoms.
>>
>>9194714
Vibrator. Seriously.
And prescription painkillers,
>>
>>9196841
Oh. You're THAT girl.
>>
>>9196841
If I walked into my room to change cosplays/take a nap/ eat and I walked in on another person using a vibrator, I'd be so fucking pissed. Its max 4 days in that room, just hold off for a bit.
>>
File: pinchnips.png (40KB, 344x345px) Image search: [Google]
pinchnips.png
40KB, 344x345px
EARPLUGS.

Because there's a good chance one of your roomies snores like a chainsaw. Don't suffer like I did.
>>
>>9196844
>>9196848
*prescription painkillers
and sugar, to counter all the salt.
>>
>>9196854
You've probably already got your daily allowance in your those "painkillers" already
>>
>>9196839
It's like three days. How horny are you?
>>
>>9196909
Whoopsie. I meant to reply to >>9196841
>>
>>9196958
Not her but if I don't get my furbuger just destroyed at least every other day I get really bitchy.
>>
>>9194714
You just wanted an excuse to post this gif, didn't you.
>>
Pack everything for cosplays or coords together, small things go in ziplock bags as I lay them out to make sure I pack everything.
Regular toiletries, sleeping clothes, two casual outfits (usually worn there and worn home, maybe reworn for going out or whatever), undies and extra undies (can never be to careful). Comfy bra, binder, and any special undergarments needed for what I'm wearing.

Flip flops or something easy to throw on.

Earplugs

I bring my usual makeup, but that stays in the hotel. My at-con bag or purse contains:

pressed powder
lipstick/gloss/liner for touchups
makeup blotting sheets

that's usually sufficient, I just get a little oily, everything stays put.

Phone charger and/or battery phone charger
Safety pins
Sock glue
Fast flats or spare shoes if I'm wearing heels
extra body spray
Nail clippers/nail file
Brush/comb
Filtered water bottle
Tide pen

If it's a large convention, I will bring some small snacks like nuts, fruit snacks, crackers, or cliff bars. More snacks if I'm doing artist alley.

Guide/schedule with things I want to attend circled and write down times/locations of other plans, meetups, not on schedule.

Usually I will bring a cute tote to carry any purchases in.
>>
>>9197582
Guy here, how do I become a whore? I keep trying but there's no takers.
>>
>>9197618
1. Unzip dick
2. Swing it like a helicopter
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
>>9196848
Normal people masturbate in the bathroom/shower when they're sharing a room.

>>9197650
Thanks, I'll try that at my next con!
>>
I learned this from a girl in a thread a while back, but I always carry tide to-go's on me now!
>>
>>9197618
adam4adam or craigslist
>>
Paid meds. Always take a few ibproufen after putting on a wig and make sure I have enough to keep it up for a few more hours. Reduces inevitable wig and leg pain.
>>
>>9197751
Lmao, my wigs don't hurt THAT much, but maybe I'll doit.

Also, this isn't an item but NEVER eat anything that will give you bad gas. Please, I've encountered enough stinky smelly farts in the dealer room.
>>
>>9194714
alcohol :^)
>>
>>9197691
>>>/r9k/
>>
>Pillows
>Towels
>Blankets

Especially if you're cramming a hotel room. Hotels will ALWAYS run out of extras when they host conventions so best bring your own shit just to be safe.
>>
>>9196913
Cry more
>>
>>9202197
im not anon but you sound like an enormous prude who's never actually had sex except with your skinny/fat/ugly (pick one) bf who you got with in high school
>>
>>9202215
holy fuck dude recognize bait when you see it
>>
>>9196805
lmao the bitterness is so real. youre almost definitely fat.
>>
>>9196841
sounds like a fun night
>>
>>9196852
Scrolled down specifically looking for this. I bring a whole fucking package of them because everyone forgets these and the room is bound to have either an angry dragon or people who party until 8am.

>>9196913
Not that Anon, but bringing condoms doesn't mean you're hooking up with complete randos.
>>
>Water bottles.
I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. Con-stands will charge you up to $4 for a shitty, 500 ml bottle of water.
>Sweets/candy
If you're going to be walking up and down a Con all day long, you may get low sugar.
>Tissues
Because Con bathrooms are a fucking mess and toilet paper is normally out after the first few hours.
>Band-aid
It's not rare that you've been saving a special pair of shoes for a coord or haven't really used your cosplay shoes before the Con, and much to your dismay you discover that they leave your heels a bloody mess.
>>
>>9204651
>much to your dismay you discover that they leave your heels a bloody mess.

guy here, wore a pair of heels for the first time, 16 hours straight, at my last con, holy hell this.
>>
>>9204678
boohoo. they meant the heel of your foot, ding dong.

>guy here
who gives a fuck? what would this have to do with your post regardless?
>>
>>9204678
Try that three days straight in platform-less 4 inch heels and then you get to complain.
>>
>>9204705
>they meant the heel of your foot, ding dong.

what about that post gave you the impression anon was talking about some other sort of heel? he obviously didnt mean the bad guy in a wrestling story line or the last slice of a bread loaf.
>>
>>9204705
Holy shit what is your problem? I've seen plenty of salt on this board over the years but this is right up there in the hall of fame.
>>
>>9196848
4 days without masturbating? 4 hours would be unreasonable enough.
>>
>>9194714
A big ass dildo so you can shove it up your pretentious shitty ass cosplaying ass.

Also bring a water bottle in case they don't have fountains.
>>
>>9204989
Every 4 hours seems about right to me too.
>>
>>9196848
If I walked in and my roommate was using a vibrator, I would just git in bed next to hear and rub one out too. Learn to live a little and have fun anon!
>>
File: 8gQI6m.jpg (19KB, 303x320px) Image search: [Google]
8gQI6m.jpg
19KB, 303x320px
>>9194714
Lol I don't know why the fuck they did that. It just looks lewd, like they are eating each other out.
>>
>>9210301
You never done a human centipede train with your friends before for fun?
>>
>>9210301

>2016
>not knowing what the human centipede is
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.