[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good /cgl/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 36

File: giphy.gif (452KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
452KB, 440x330px
Most of our feels threads are negative.
Let's have a good feels thread!
Did you just get your dream dress? Feel awesome about photos you got back from your photoshoot? Any good con experiences that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever you think about them?
Keep it /cgl/ related and lets share those good feelings!
>>
>>9159854
>Wore lolita for the 1st time the other day
>Didn't look like a total ita

It was a good day
>>
I got decoration dream with the bonnet in my preferred colorway for cheap as balls. It was a great day.
>>
File: IsZF8pX.gif (496KB, 435x248px) Image search: [Google]
IsZF8pX.gif
496KB, 435x248px
My boyfriend's been in college since before we were dating. He's always felt awful about not being able to earn much money as a student and not being able to pay for a lot of our dates or buy me gifts as expensive as the ones I got him. I assured him it was okay and fast forward to this year when he's finally a graduate who landed a good job almost immediately after finishing school. Mfw my birthday comes around and he surprises me by buying my dream dress. It cost more than anything I've ever bought him and he's never gifted me burando before and I just ...
>>
>got posted twice in CoF threads recently
>received nothing but positive comments

I never thought this day would come. I have /cgl/'s approval.
>>
>>9160026
it's been rather chill here lately. Someone got away with blog posting and it wasn't awful. Things are good right now.
>>
Can't really tell this story without feeling like I'm humble bragging but it makes me feel so happy every time I remember it.

>In con dealer room, looking at one of favorite shops booths
>Little tiny Lilo is nearby with her mom, I love Lilo and Stitch but it's too crowded to grab a photo of her
>They approach the booth and she spots a Scrump doll, I hear the mom ask how much it is
>It's like $10 and I can't hear the moms reply but I see that all-too familiar pat on the shoulder and look of disappointment in the kid
>Grew up pretty poor, definitely knew that feelin and wanted to make today special for that kid
>They walk away, I manage to get the sellers attention and buy it
>Wiggle my way through the crowd with it and hand it to the mother, she and child seem overwhelmed with happiness
>I get picture of adorable smiling Lilo with her new Scrump
>>
>local college has an open to public cosplay club
>don't wanna go because I made some enemies in the cosplay comm years back for being a weeby autistic fuck
>go to a meeting anyways
>talk to people, make friends, have a great time
>see people who have beef with me, they don't stick around so I don't deal with them
>really glad I went

I literally have enough friends to count on one hand, and going back out to cosplay and socialize is amazing! I feel like a new person.
>>
>finally get armor mounted onto costume I've been working on for 6mo
>can't stop staring at myself in the mirror and grinning like a dumbass
>vode I've never even met before are finding my kit and complimenting it
>just have to finish my bucket and do some soft goods weathering and I'm ready to put in an official member app for the mercs

I'm gonna be the most goddamn adorable mandalorian yall motherfuckers have ever seen and I'm so excited.
>>
I'm literally the only person I've ever seen cosplay one character in particular and my photo is the first result on Google Images so maybe I really am the only one. When I wear it to cons, hardly anyone recognises me, but the one in a million who do completely lose their shit with excitement. Last time I wore it I met someone in a panel who dragged me to meet their friends afterwards because they were so excited to see that character. Feels good man.
>>
>even people who dislike me as a person admit that they still stalk my social media for jfash inspiration
kek, you lick up all that salt bitches
>>
ive been waiting for a meetup for ages and finally theres one tomorrow
ahhh i m so happy
>>
I bought pic related for less than half of its original price! And now I can't wait for Halloween.
>>
File: f45.png (143KB, 594x500px) Image search: [Google]
f45.png
143KB, 594x500px
>>9160021
That's the cutest thing aww

>>9160196
You are a true hero anon

>>9160280
Isn't it? Socializing is exhausting but so good at the same time sometimes

>>9160340
Go and live the yuri dream you lucky bastard

>>9160414
Same! I'm going to one tomorrow and it's my lolita senpai that organizes it, i was really happy when i saw she thought of inviting me

>>9160527
You better post pic you magnificent bastard

I'm having a shit beginning today but i'm sure things will get better! I just have the feeling things will be fine.
>>
File: tumblr_nszq5nyQF81u53m8yo1_500.gif (892KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nszq5nyQF81u53m8yo1_500.gif
892KB, 500x281px
>first time college student
>taking remedial math because I'm bad at math
>pass the final exam with 82 out of 80 my second week of school
>want to celebrate
>too busy to attend cons because classes until Thursday afternoon
>reward myself with Taobao order of cute things instead

and

>go to school in cosplay jacket because classes are freezing cold
>have a built in keychain strap on backpack
>cover it with my weeb keychain collection (only 5 keychains so far)
>decorate my binder with Gudetama stickers
>worry I'm too old and it'll be too weird and it'll be a repeat of highschool because I'm in tiny hick town
>spot anime tshirts in the halls
>one dude religiously watches DBZ in the library daily
>pack of early college kids loudly discuss Attack on Titan in lunch area
>one of them randomly has a Hotline Miami rooster mask and wears it to show off trekking across campus
>suddenly feel less weeby than I thought possible
>still a loner weeb but secure in knowledge I'm not that bad
>>
>>9160527
Congrats anon!
>>
File: mikublush.jpg (76KB, 181x181px) Image search: [Google]
mikublush.jpg
76KB, 181x181px
>>9160529
>I'm having a shit beginning today

Jeez. How many days does it take you to have a shit?
>>
Chances are you're gonna see this, and if you do I'm going to laugh. I'm seriously so amused by this.

>Go on mediocre RP looking for RP partner, full of people RPing bad smut with zero plot or good content
>feel like giving up, but I'm PMed by someone and I check their profile and our interests are pretty similar
>more smalltalk, they know what BTSSB is, ouji, aristocrat, moitie, etc.
>amidreamingthis.jpg
>devise fun plot of two vampiric, aristocratic siblings hunting artifacts, hell yeah
>post about it here on this thread
>suddenly get message from him, "anon, you dont happen to visit a certain anonymous image bored do you?"
>shit, abort, abort
>delete post
>reposting it now because I think it's pretty hilarious
>somehow, of all places, I met another seagull with grade a friend and bonding material on some smutty rp forum
>god is real

Hope you're reading this A-kun. I wont delete it this time, I swear.
>>
File: tumblr_lwsazawxa51qht847.png (32KB, 490x410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwsazawxa51qht847.png
32KB, 490x410px
>Have had tumblr for some time
>My pics gets only few likes, sometimes not even that
>Post picture on FB group for the first time
>People like my coord
>A lot of people like my coord
>Is... is this what getting attention feels like?
>>
>>9160360
I'm lucky enough to experience the same thing, anon. It feels so damn good
>>
>>9160672
I guess that means that it's time to laugh then, huh? I was kinda hoping to see you post something again.

>Getting really tired of the RP scene, more trouble than it's worth at this point
>Literally browse a couple hundred character profiles out of sheer boredom and hope that there might be a glimmer of hope out there
>Ready to give up for the night but see an ad posted that seems like it'd be right up my alley
>Super receptive, so many shared interests, super into EGL, great taste in dresses, etc.
>myprayershavebeenanswered.jpg
>Come up with a plot with not one, but two of my favorite themes, and with a great story to boot
>talk a bit more, end up ousting each other as seagulls
>they mention that they posted on the good feels thread yesterday before deleting it
>check today out of curiosity and find this
>find all of this as being surreal as fuck, but so many awesome feels at the same time
>I can already tell that things are only going to get better from here on out

I feel like I should've just smiled and keep it a secret that I stumbled across this, but at this point I couldn't. Thanks for making my afternoon V-chan.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (288KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
288KB, 500x281px
>>9160672
>>9160811
So jelly right now.
>>
I just want to say how proud I am of my comm. I feel like over the last year everyone has blossomed and we're now overall such a nicely dressed group. Mostly everyone has grown out of their ita-phase and our group pictures are starting to look really nice. I think we have our neighboring comms beat for best dressed. The feels!
>>
File: froggirl.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
froggirl.gif
2MB, 286x400px
We played "poor pussy" at the lolita meetup today and it was great.

On the way out, some police gave me a thumbs-up and told me I was too cute.
>>
>>9160196
>can afford to go to a con and cosplay
>can't shell out $10 for a doll

Weird. Well, that was nice of you, anyway.
>>
Finally mustered up the courage to wear lolita alone for the first time in years. I was so nervous but once I put my headphones on and played my favorite Pandora station, I felt kawaii as fuck. Everyone was really nice, I didn't mind the staring as much as I thought I would. I just waved to the people who would stare at me, and they'd get really excited and start waving back. I had a group of toddlers ask me if I was a princess, adults told me I looked cute.
Such a good experience, especially after how crappy I've been feeling about lolita and my comm. It felt good to not have to pose for photos or cater to other lolitas wants and needs. I can't wait to do it again!
>>
Just bought my first brand piece! It's a BABY piece from 2005. I'm so freaking excited!!!!
>>
>>9161574
Well, there's only so much in their vacation budget? I mean, it wasn't odd for my parents to bring me nice places but then say no to the ice cream or something even though ice cream would have only been at most $5.
>>
File: snickersmom.jpg (207KB, 542x640px) Image search: [Google]
snickersmom.jpg
207KB, 542x640px
I can't hold it back anymore..... I want to hug ALL LOLITAS.
>>
File: 1454002675-guy-fieri.jpg (210KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1454002675-guy-fieri.jpg
210KB, 620x412px
>have more fun at cons if I stick with one series the whole time (make fandom friends and whatnot)
>haven't been too interested in a series like that in years
>worried about most fandoms because it's all cringy Tumblr types nowadays
>recently get into series I've been meaning to for years
>already have 3 cosplays planned and I haven't even met the entire cast
>fandom is huge and have only heard good things about it
>accidentally inspiring me to lose weight and start going back to the gym

Super excited. Also, unlike most fandoms my friends are in, they have more 18+ fans and I don't have to worry about befriending young children.
>>
>>9161647
What fandom, anon?
>>
>>9161647
Seconding for that fandom, anon. I'm curious too.
>>
>>9161666
>>9161730

Jojo's! I started reading/watching about a week or so ago and I'm already almost done with part 3. I'm absolutely hooked, haha. I've been aware of a lot of the characters, even the later part ones because I have friends that are into it, but I already am making plans to cosplay Joseph, Speedwagon and Jotoro!
>>
File: 25c.png (135KB, 533x468px) Image search: [Google]
25c.png
135KB, 533x468px
>>9161877
That was my first guess, actually. Welcome aboard.
>>
>>9161877
welcome my dude, have fun !! good luck with your cosplay

I think the reason why this fandom is so good is because JJBA isn't really for everyone unless you're willing to do research on fashion and music and all, so the younger weebs tend to stay away since it doesn't involve typical anime stuff. Even Tumblr is pretty cool, although it has weird fictionkin/SJWs everywhere they're cool if you don't mention fictionkin being total bs

However it's not perfect, my local jojo fans are kinda cringy. barely finished part 3 -anime only- and not willing to go further, not really knowing shit besides HA HA ZA WARUDO and all. And they're senior high/college age. So in the end I've found that some of the younger (as in not old enough for this board) people, the ones into SU and Homestuck and such, to be more genuinely interested in the series as a whole. Which is the last thing I expected, and now I have to hang out with 15 years olds.
>>
Got something from a Lolita brand for the first time! It was a shirt in Meta's summer sale. I'm really excited to wear it but suddenly getting paranoid I won't fit it even though I know I should be fine.
>>
Buying my first aatp!! Also I get to see my comments who I miss so bad at rufflecon (moved back home from school). Also just caught a snorlax so that's a thing!
>>
File: yes.jpg (39KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
39KB, 800x600px
I finally making efforts to overcome my anxiety with money. I've been losing motivation to work (my job is commission based, and I am my own boss), because I am giving up on my goals. I wanted to buy a house, go to all these cons, etc, but stuff keeps getting in the way. I already had a bunch saved up for a down payment on a house, so I don't feel pressured to work and save more. Once I pay my bills, I've been just saying "fuck it" and playing vidya. However, I found some stuff that I want to cosplay again. so I feel motivated to work a little more to buy supplies.

this story isn't /cgl/ related, but at least it's a good feel.

>failed last reps of squats so a little bummed
>extremely fit guy benching 185lbs, high volume sets
>tfw that's what i was squatting
>be a few feet away doing pull ups
>hear a shout for help
>sperg out for some reason
>lift it off dude myself
>dude deloads by 30lbs
>ask if he wants my bf to spot him
>says no, he's just a little fatigued
>guy gets pinned again
>help him second time
>this time lifting a good deal of the weight

feels cool, gulls. I finally saved someone.
>>
>>9161540
>Work as a cop
>Really into Lolita girls
>My co workers must never know
>>
>>9160532
I'm sure any of them would enjoy your company, don't be afraid to make friends anon. And good job on your maths!
>>
File: 1472347565980.jpg (153KB, 1000x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1472347565980.jpg
153KB, 1000x1028px
>>9161901
Another anon, I just watched the latest JoJo episode. My feels hurt.
>>
File: problem1.jpg (2KB, 205x76px) Image search: [Google]
problem1.jpg
2KB, 205x76px
>>9160532
Can you help me solve this?
>>
>>9162258
Just wait anon, it only gets worse.
>>
>>9162258
Oh my sweet summer child.
>>
>tfw might have found qt goth lolita gf
>>
>>9162350
good job anon,keep going untill you get it. Ganbatte!
>>
File: comfy.gif (999KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.gif
999KB, 500x268px
>>9159854
>TFW I have a bunch of clothes that I got too chubby for AND NOW I FIT INTO THEM AGAIN
>>
I made my first ever cosplay costume mask and I feel good about it. It's a tusken raider mask.
>>
File: 1470616626793.jpg (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470616626793.jpg
14KB, 224x225px
>tfw tall
>tfw large ribcage
>tfw realized that i will never be able to fit burando dream dresses
>>
>>9161629
Congrats!
>>
>>9160640
kek
Anyway i had the best day of my life today,lots of good things happened to me.
>>
>walk into rural goodwill
>find a jsk for $5

wat even is this place
>>
>put on a lot of weight due to stress
>depressed about it, don't do anything
>feel shitty at con
>but really want to do my waifu justice
>this is it, I'm getting this weight off
>cleaned up eating
>back to skincare routine
>hydrating well
>starting workouts today

I'm digging myself back out of this!
>>
>>9162721
You and me both anon!
>dealing with my coffee habit
>using proper skincare
>booked hairdressers next week for full make-over
>meal prep for the week
>going through my wardrobe and figuring out my style
>>
>>9162271
Bruv, I got the bare minimum passing grade on doing basic equations with negative numbers and finding the measure of angles. Don't do this to me.

>>>9162226
I went to a LGBT club on campus to do just that but that was... different. Though now I feel too embarrassed to just stop coming because I told them I'd be back next week. I really want to quit though and I only spent 15 minutes in there.
>>
>>9162776
Well just don't show up then, what's stopping you?
>>
>>9162712
I know that feeling well, anon.
>go to rinky dink little Salvation Army in tiny town
>two identical happi coats
>authentic gyaru style yukata

It was so bizarre and I got all three for under $10. Eventually resold them though because it was an impulse buy and I never did anything with them. Now every time I go in I see random shirts with Korean and Japanese writing and I still have no idea where it's all coming from.
>>
This thread make me so happy!

I just put in a taobao order for some basics I really needed and recently received a dream dress. Going to start working out soon as well after putting it off for ages. Final part of 2016 is going to be great!
>>
>>9162781
Anxiety and that I see half the members of the club around campus on a daily basis and I don't want to be that one person who showed up for 15 minutes then acted like I didn't know them the next two years I'm there.

I mean I'm sure they're nice people but the entire time I was there it was just them talking loudly to each other like a hang out, shouting memes over the new people's introductions (including mine, I had to try and talk twice) and the club leader forced everyone to give their prounouns and got on a girl who didn't say hers until he got her to say them.
I just wanted to meet some other chill people my age, not early college teens. Like, I don't even know if they're LGBT or just 'special' because no one said their orientation but a dozen people HAD to share their pronouns.
>>
File: motivation steps.png (799KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
motivation steps.png
799KB, 2560x1440px
>>9162721
and another handy pic for you!

Cosplay feels
Just starting to look into more complex battlesuits and everyone in my group wants to do is to make them as accurate as possible.
I understand the desire to make them as accurately as possible but there is a line where it's just not possible to make a real-life iron-man suit. Yes, you can do lights, sounds, armor movements but ultimately you cannot make it work like it did in the movies.

I just want to make cool outfits that look awesome on the outside and have fun. I don't care if it's held together with velcro, buttons and duct tape on the inside, I don't give a shit if the internal mechanics don't match the original source.
>>
>>9162791
just don't show up again,if they ask just say you had to not show up because of other shit like a job.
>>
>>9162798
Yeah, I could just say my class schedule meant I'd be too pushed to go. I'll feel guilty but I'd rather be alone than miserable each week if that's how all their meetings go.
>>
File: tumblr_o43ghyRoIE1tbr107o2_1280.jpg (299KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o43ghyRoIE1tbr107o2_1280.jpg
299KB, 1024x1024px
>get accepted into my college where I'll be taking vetinary classes
>have been stressing out over it for so long
>mfw my frilly ass is going to be saving lives

Hopefully I can get some cute scrubs to wear
>>
>>9162897
Oh child, I was you once. Good luck.
>>
File: 1472294641403.jpg (161KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1472294641403.jpg
161KB, 1440x810px
>>9161877
Welcome anon, the ride never ends
Also of all the fandoms I've done cosplays of, jojo is the best by a landslide and I'm not making anything else for a long time
>>
File: 1471771023524.jpg (142KB, 494x946px) Image search: [Google]
1471771023524.jpg
142KB, 494x946px
>>9162258
>>
File: beej.png (448KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
beej.png
448KB, 705x705px
>>9161540
>We played "poor pussy" at the lolita meetup today
Oh hey, we do this at our comm, too! They always make me be the pussy though.
>>
File: miss magoo.gif (227KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
miss magoo.gif
227KB, 400x250px
>tfw buying tickets for Dragon*Con every year for seven years and finally being able to go
>>
>>9163159
Hopy shit, six times in a row you couldn't make it? That's some serious bad luck.

I've always wanted to go to DragonCon, but I always go to AWA and I can't imagine making two trips to ATL so close to each other. Hope you have fun!
>>
File: sugoiii.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sugoiii.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>been sewing for many years
>knew the basics but always rushed projects
>never took the time to read up on proper techniques
>post completed projects on Facebook and get positive comments
>rarely wear the pieces because of rushed errors
>decide to finally get serious about sewing this summer
>read the manual to my sewing machine front to back
>fixed all the errors on my previous pieces
>made a few dresses from scratch

>fast forward a few weeks
>started first year of professional school
>confident enough to wear my handmade clothing to school
>always get compliments on them from my peers
>wear dress I made over the summer to orientation ceremony
>next day a few classmates ask if I made the dress
>receive the nicest, most genuine compliments on the dress from them

This is such a great feeling. I don't understand why I felt like I was too good to actually research how to do techniques; I guess it just comes with age. I love all my handmade pieces now and I love how easily I can incorporate them into my wardrobe.
>>
>>9163241
It's not bad luck it's me having a shit schedule with no guaranteed time. Depending on the year I'll spend hundreds to thousands of dollar on badges in case I can go.

I actually almost for in a LOT of trouble for the dates I took off for D*C.
>>
>finally cave and buy a dress I've been staring at for a while
>very nervous I may not fit it nicely because all of the measurements for dresses from this brand I can find online are vague as fuck
>dress arrived
>fits perfectly with a fair bit of room left
>>
>five months ago see cute cosplayer on instagram
>from the same state seems like a nice coincidence
>few weeks later see their user name pop up on my twitter feed
>we had mutual friends in other cosplay comms
>compliment their cos
>talk via twitter for a while
>meet up at a con two months later
>hang out and chill and a little awkward but have a good time by end of night
>start texting after con
>meet up a few times in person too since we live in the same town
>lowkey crushing but its really really lowkey
>who am i kidding, its very high key
>leaving for college this week
>just got asked out by them today, ldr is ok with them
>so of course i said yes

I've been in LDRs before and so has she, so we're hoping to not expect too many bumps in the road, but now I'm already looking forward to all my breaks so I can see her again. It's kind of super weird how things just work out? Feels nice though!
>>
>>9163496
Aww, congrats anon! I hope that it all goes well for you and her. Wish you all the best and good luck
>>
Yesterday my total cosplay idol told me that my armor looks really great. He even recognised the character and told me that he too always liked him. He inspired me to cosplay in the first place so its really nice to get compliments from him
>>
Tried on some F+F ita dresses from 50 lbs ago and they are so loose on me.

Maybe now I can upgrade to actual brand
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
I finally have a job and can start building my jfashion wardrobe. I am so happy. I ordered my first kind of casual cute stuff that should be coming in the mail sometime this week. Got my first circle lenses too. and I am just so glad I can finally get into what I like now.
>>
>japanese adult video has better cosplay than seen at most cons
The feels...
>>
>>9162588
>tfw male
>tfw tall
>tfw kleinsfelters
>tfw can't be a qt boy OR a qt girl
>>
>been following a lolita on jl since 2007
>she left lj and da around 5 years ago, with pretty much no updates
>I wonder if she quit/something bad happened...
>found her facebook, public posts from pretty recently imply that she's still alive and well, and into the fashion
>feels pretty comfy man
>>
I know this is a good feels thread but I have to bitch for a moment.
I belong to a couple groups on FB related to cosplay and special fx make-up and it never ceases to amaze me how people (even grown-ass adults) feel the need to use these groups as their personal blog. No one gives a shit if you're coming to this con or whatever, and no one really cares if your life is such a mess than you can't attend a weekend event. Stop using groups this way.

On the plus side, its finally starting to get cooler, so I can finally wear a fall-ish JSK I haven't worn yet.
>>
>>9165064
That's because AV industry makes more money.
>>
>the person whom I looked up to in my profession told me to consider a new career path yesterday
>ask why
>"you don't fit in"
>"no one really wants you there"
>"you'll find something you love"
>"haven't you looked around and why no one gave you a chance for your first job"
>person starts getting angry at me and there were expletives

I can't stop thinking about money and how my finances are going to be impacted. Will probably have to stop buying dresses for a while. I hate I have to go through a career change in my 20s after studying so hard for my masters. I feel robbed. I'm thinking about getting a business degree or a degree in statistics.
>>
File: 1390178464299.png (29KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1390178464299.png
29KB, 500x300px
been really getting into gothic lately (lolita and casual wear).
just paid for most of my taobao haul and have my eyes on two brand bags.
i can't wait for my next paycheck ahhh i'm so hyped to start building my wardrobe!
>mfw its so close i can feel it
>>
>Been attending to a prop making class since november at a local mall.
>Finally manages to organize an exhibit of all the props we've done in class.
>People really liked our works and even managed to sell a couple of things that were gathering dust at home.
>feels good, man.

By the end of the day I was $200 richer and even managed to get several commissions.
>>
>>9165730
why change career just cause of one person?
>>
File: o0uemw[1].gif (340KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
o0uemw[1].gif
340KB, 480x270px
Kind of a happy feel? More of a dokidoki feel/general anxiety feel. I swear it's /cgl/ related, just give it a minute.
>meet cool guy on first day of school
>both just transferred, know nobody, only go on Tuesday and Thursday, casually into weeb shit blah blah blah
>been hanging out between classes together both days a week for the last 3 weeks
>he brings up local con that's this weekend, turns out he's heard vaguely of it from another friend but has only been to the large state scifi con before
>tell him about it since I've been going for a while now
>he seems really excited about it and says he'll go Friday because he doesn't work that day
>invite him to dinner with me and my friends that night at our favorite local place that night
>realize later that I might have fucked up
I have no idea what to expect. Usually my friends and I just dick around in cosplay in the convention center and just take photos and talk with other cosplayers. So if he sees me/texts me mid-day, I can't pretend like I'm busy because I won't be. But it might be awkward for me to try to have my friends hang out with him because I barely know him and he doesn't cosplay. And I also don't want to abandon my friends to hang out with him because we all only go to this one con a year now.
It's awkward because I barely know this guy, but I also really like him and don't want him to think I'm trying to get rid of him, it's just bad timing.
I'm really nervous about the whole thing. I just got out of a 4+ year relationship about 6 months ago, and I'm finally over it, but I'm realizing that I'm reacting to this situation like such a child because I have no idea what to do. Sorry if this is cringy and embarrassing to read, I just had to get it off my chest.
Also more relatable good feels:
>new job
>more work but more money
>more burando
>>
>>9165974
just link him to your post here, it explains it all well
>>
Finished sewing all my stuff, and even had time to finish my boyfriend's cosplay for him (he's a slow sewer), and I still have all day tomorrow to pack and plan for the con. Lately feels like I've been stuck sewing right up till the con starts so being done even a full day early feels good.
>>
>>9165974
u should have sent that to him not posted it here nerd
>>
I'm looking forward to the next con in my city, and I'll save money this year to afford going to the big one in my country and/or buy more weeb shit instead of spending so much money on junk food and other stupid things. I'm really motivated this time.

>>9162051
I thought it wasn't for everyone because the manga is really long. It's easier to read if you consider each part as their own manga, but still, a lot of people aren't willing to read something so long and unfinished (for Jojolion anyway).
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n2i3tymoLE1s41z42.gif (999KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n2i3tymoLE1s41z42.gif
999KB, 500x579px
>friends want to be IG famous for their cosplays
>not really into it, but when they bring up one of the crossover cosplay things that I know they're not really fans of, I decide to chip in since I am.
>Throw out tons of ideas, most of them get used.
>Oh, but anon! You should do the skimpy one!
>ohjesus
>Definitely the smallest one in the group, but also the most shy about my body.
>Decide to do it anyways because whatever, they're my friends. It'll be fun no matter what. Gotta lose some chub, though!
>Gain weight when I move, last I had checked was ten pounds and that was ~2 months ago.
>Well, this is going to be shit, how fun.
>At least tumblrtards will probably love me for being so ~brave~ if I'm even chubbier. Or I can be a dick and back out, whatever floats my boat. I know half of them will, anyways.
>Scale breaks, I think it got too wet or some shit? I don't know, it wasn't in my bathroom.
>Don't really change much about my routine, just start eating a little better.
>Not even super healthy, just making sure to have healthy food around for on the go type things since that's where I really fuck up.
>Finally buckle down, con's in February and I want to start making it in late November so I have plenty of time.
>Move again, break down and buy a scale.
>Check weight, lost ten pounds since I had checked two months ago!

I'm back to square one, but since I thought I was still weighing in 10 pounds heavier than when I first moved, I'm definitely happy! Probably only about ten more to go. I just don't want to look like a tumblr poster child.
>>
>>9167008
>Scale breaks

kek'd
>>
>>9167051
I would have kek'd too, except my roommate couldn't have been over 160.

Looking back on it, I realize she probably threw it at her boyfriend.
>>
>>9165730
>"you don't fit in"
>"no one really wants you there"
Is this the discouragement girls get in STEM that I've heard so much about? Or were you plain not capable in whatever field you're actually studying? Or is it just one abusive jerk on faculty? Or if it's a woman mentor, was she trying to keep the younger, cuter girls out? Or were you being a spergy weeaboo and wearing your OTT burando to class?
>>
>>9162712
>>9162786
As somebody who has worked for multiple thrift stores: We send the 'weird' stuff that head office doesn't think will sell well to rural and less popular stores. They have no idea how much they're worth, and they're not 'trendy' enough for the expensive inner city stores.
>>
File: excellent.gif (30KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
excellent.gif
30KB, 275x200px
I think I've developed a sense of learned helplessness from being rejected by jobs so much lately. I've felt like I'm not qualified or competent enough to work anywhere, and so I haven't been applying at places much lately. Today, I decided to keep looking and applied at one place. I don't know the outcome yet, but it feels nice to know I've made an effort today.

>>9167158
>>9162786

Damn. I should plan a trip to the thrift stores out in the boonies.
>>
File: red hot vagooper.jpg (45KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
red hot vagooper.jpg
45KB, 600x374px
>little kids being ecstatic about your costume
>>
>>9165730
If YOU like what you do, to hell with whomever this is tell you that you cannot. Work harder. Grow. Get smarter. Do what you need to do. Don't let naysayers determine your career, and from the little you shared this person sounds like an unprofessional twat, for the record. Adults with this type of relationship should not be resorting to foul language. This isn't your SO that you got into a fight with, or a parent you're angry at. That's just sad that they had nothing of value to say so they cursed instead. I love cursing but...yea, there's a time and place for it.

>>9160021
That's really cute!
>>
>>9162588
This is for good feels my friend not sad feels, think of a good feel to combat that bad

I was feeling fat in a lot of my jfash so I stopped wearing it for a couple months,
Put it back on recently and I look okay again !
>>
File: 1458665380083.jpg (102KB, 1439x973px) Image search: [Google]
1458665380083.jpg
102KB, 1439x973px
>you sew up all the boning channels on your corset
>They all fucking fit

Fuckkkkkkkkkk yeah.

As a side note, really enjoying the Yaya han corset pattern so far. Pretty straight forward, fits me pretty well so far, just size down the boobs from your normal cup. I'm normally like a D - DD but in this pattern I'm about a B
>>
>be a basic photographer
>find out that your 'shit' photos are pouplar
>have people hunting you down for shoots

Its great! I feel happy.
>>
After the most crushing feeling in the world of a botched (lazy) tattoo, I just wasted all of my money for the next week on an adorable BTSSB set.

Sure hope my store does alright when I re-open it, or I'll be putting that 8-pack of Heinz tinned spaghetti to good use.

>This is really a good feel!
>>
Getting closer to my ideal /fit/ aesthics to cosplay ippo

Surpassed 1.5 plate bench maybe get a Lolita gf at 2 plate?
>>
good feel:
>parents get into cycling
>buy road bike to go cycling with them
>gonna make an itachari
>fav character is cannon cyclist

kind of good feel?
>weigh self
>gain 2 lbs?
>on cusp of higher weight class for sport
>sadfrog.jpg
>piss
>back to recent low weight

also already paid my quarterly taxes (due next week) so that's a load off my mind
>>
>>9176062
What sport?
>>
>>9176089
powerlifting (IPF). i've been going between 101-103lbs this past month but have been up to 105lbs. i don't have a meet coming up, but i've always had trouble cutting by a specific date and usually end up putting on weight. i wanted to try staying <47kg
>>
>>9175792
what the fuck was this written by a random post generator?
>>
>>9176566
I was wondering if I was the only person who didn't understand this. I probably read it 6 or 7 times before giving up.
>>
>>9161574
thats the trade off anon
>save up for con
>dont have enough money to buy stuff
>>
>>9162271
:^)
>>9162776
its only one term of a sum,meaning k = 1 = 1(1+1)/2
which simplified is 1(2)/2... which equals 1... so k = 1 = 1
>>
>>9175792
are you having a stroke?
>>
I love how lolita makes you almost unrecognizable, in a good way.

My friend's dog didn't recognize me in lolita. I was no longer me, but an ethereal and vaguely threatening grey-haired doll.
>>
>>9176566
>>9176636
Pretty sure these are the same inexplicably butthurt person.

It's pretty clear that she meant she wants to recoup some of the money in sales or she'll be eating tinned spaghetti for the rest of the week. I think the tattoo thing was an unrelated bad feel.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.