[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bodyline thread, never4get edition i was wondering to anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 41

File: tumblr_nfjyq5P1fJ1qjanxko1_1280.jpg (121KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfjyq5P1fJ1qjanxko1_1280.jpg
121KB, 700x900px
Bodyline thread, never4get edition

i was wondering to anyone who has bought a body line tote, do they smell really..... fishy? my cousin bought me an antique clock tote which i plan use for normie wear since i dress gothic and it's pretty cute, but it smells like mr yan himself rubbed his sweaty ballsack all over it. anyone else got this problem?
>>
September 1 coming up soon, anyone looking for cute things?

I'm keeping an eye out for the marine love live cosplay.
>>
Speaking of bodyline bags, they used to have really cute bags shaped like different things (strawberries, teddy bears, design replicas). The older bodyline bags I have are pretty good quality too. I wish they'd do more of them! Totes aren't really my style
>>
Yeah their bags always smell like ass
>>
>>9158824
I really hope they fix the shipping rate for air.
>>
This just in, Mr Yan has been arrested for being a vigilante as well as fingering male cats and smearing what gets on his fingers on his face to use as war paint. He's also been spotted in the streets wearing his cape and tackling random young men.
>>
>>9158915
>implying this is news
>>
I bought some boots from them. they were dirty and had been worn to shit. also the color didn't match the picture.

the socks I bought with them smelled like cheese
>>
File: 1469435700527.gif (116KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469435700527.gif
116KB, 277x400px
>>9158721
>Esta nocheno duermes conmigo?
My sides. Did anyone seriously buy that thing?
>>
>>9159022
I have one. It hasn't stopped being funny yet and I love it to death.
>>
>>9158824
kind of playing this sale by ear.....might pick up a skirt and that one gothic OP with the buttons if the shipping isn't out the ass.
>>
>>9158985
Maybe your postman decided to be kawaii for a while
>>
I'm still waiting for my school skirts and VK blouses that I got in the last sale. Bloody airmail.
>>
>>9159206
When did you order it? The longest I've ever waited for a bodyline order is a month.
>>
>>9158721
Never owned a Bodyline bag, but I've heard this exact complaint about a fishy smell before.
>>
>>9158721
I'm dying, thank you for this mental image. My totes smell like chemicals from the printing process, no fish. Maybe they shipped yours with a crate of fishy vajays.
>>
>>9159022
my friend did, and then got an extra one in the bodyline LP
>>
Il only bother with the sale if there's free shipping
>>
>>9159744
same, teh only reason why i dont order more regularly from body line is because of the insane shipping costs
>>
>>9159775
*the
I ain't no goddamn weeb
>>
bump because it's almost 9/1
>>
Question about buying secondhand: Is a $20 offer for a maid dress that's listed as $30 with "make me an offer" reasonable?

The dress is still available on bodyline for 3,200 yen.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My friends and I used my mr yan body pillow as prop for our booth yesterday

Lots of laughs were had
>>
>>9163460
Fuck, the picture got tilted. It looks right in my phone though...
>>
>>9163391
yes.
>>
>>9163460
>>9163463
It'll do that with larger photos, don't worry about it.

>>9163391
Sounds about right, I'd do $25 max if shipping was included in that price. Bodyline has the worst resale value unless it's a print or size no longer stocked or forever sold out.
>>
Where can I buy the body pillow and how much does it cost?
>>
>>9163713
I think it's in the Halloween section. It's pretty cheap from what I remember, under $25?
>>
>>9163724
Thank you so much. I can't wait to creep out my friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 700x1200px
Anyone have this dress? I really love the look of it and was thinking about getting it in a few colorways next time there's a sale.
>>
>>9163710
They're charging $10 for shipping on top of the $30. At that price, you might as well just just buy it new.
>>
File: costume858-2.jpg (100KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
costume858-2.jpg
100KB, 700x900px
I actually really like this nun dress - has anyone ordered it?
>>
>>9163753
what
I just noticed this is out of stock in black x white
I was going to buy that shit fuck
bodyline never restocks their shit
imma flipping right now
>>
>>9163787
I did, I (163cm) needed to get 2L in order to make it fknee-lenght because it's really short.
>>
>>9163814
Other than lenght, how is the quality?
>>
>>9163753
I have it, it's one of their nicest dresses IMO. Lace is nice, fabric is soft, and it works well across styles. Worth the money if you need a versatile staple in your wardrobe.
>>
>>9158824
If they actually restock their shoes and socks I may get some, but if they don't then fuck it
>>
>>9163832
It's nice, not different than their solid color lolita dresses but you rubber of the coif needs to be stretched because it fits really tight.
>>
>>9163753
i have it. lovely dress, but theres so much elastic in it in the waist and straps with such a heavy skirt it sags like an old womans tits
>>
My friend bought a tote from them years ago when we were little itas just trying to get by. It was that carnival/carousel/whatever bag and it SMELLED NASTY. She aired it out for a day or so but man that smelled stuck around.
>>
Does anyone know which Bodyline blouses are the best?
>>
File: l409-2.jpg (314KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
l409-2.jpg
314KB, 700x1200px
What is everyone's opinion on this cardigan? I want to get it, but I wish it wasn't sparkly.
>>
>>9164324
Don't. It's sparkly and to be frank a bit itchy.
>>
>>9164334
Thanks for the warning. I probably won't get it.
>>
lets do a questionnaire,
>favorite BL OP?
>JSK?
>skirt?
>blouse?
>shoes?
>cardigan?
>costume?
>>
>>9163753
>>9163753
I have it in pinkxwhite (I was originally gonna get the blackxwhite but it was sold out and I saw a picture of the pink elsewhere and it looked pretty nice)- it's really soft and the lace is soft cotton and it has lots of room for poof- the ruffles at the bottom do make it super heavy, and if you don't have a big/strong enough petti or hoop skirt it may look saggy. Even with my biggest petticoat (the largest bunny house bell petticoat) I've still gotta stack another petticoat underneath to keep a good shape.
Also the pink is a really nice and light shade for bodyline. Before I had purchased a different pink solid jsk from them and the pink was acidic to look at and cheap.
>>
>>9163753
I have it in sax and it's really adorable. The lace is really nice and soft. The skirt is fucking huge. I used both my CP pettis under it to get it to a somewhat pleasing shape.
>>
>>9164324
It might be different with different products but the last time I got a cardi from them (couldn't resist the cheap $10 ones) I couldn't even fucking get it on. The sleeves and shoulders were ridiculous narrow. I have no problem fitting into their M blouses, so I was surprised.

It was also incredibly itchy. no bueno.
>>
>>9164357
>favorite BL OP?
Magical cosmetics in navy or wine
>JSK?
L121 in wine. I'm kicking myself because I only saw the big photo of the red and it looked hideous.
>skirt?
The musical bunnies skirt is cute for casual
>blouse?
L527. I have it in two colours and it's great for casual or fancy, skirts or jsks
>shoes?
S257/S507 They're good for wide, problem feet like mine and are ambiguously sweet/classic
>cardigan?
Haven't bought any but I really like the look of L553, 274, 470 and 473
>costume?
Costume 598. I wore it as a sailor dress until the Innocent World inspired one came out, though I think that is still under the costume section, too
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 500x355px
>>9164324
>>
>>9164357
>favorite BL OP?
Their old waffle OP. Easy slip on and off.
>JSK?
Strawberry Whip or sweet ice cream, both in mint. I regret never buying either.
>skirt?
I'm not super impressed with any lolita skirt, but p236 is pretty nice.
>blouse?
l076 is comfortable and has good quality lace, I wish it was stocked in saxe blue.
>shoes?
I haven't had a problem with any shoe yet.
>cardigan?
Haven't bought any, but l274 looks cute.
>costume?
Probably some of their nanchatte seifuku stuff, the single skirts are actually quality.
>>
>>9165670
I fucking hate this scene because his eyebrows are gone, not his eyelashes
>>
>>9164357
>favorite BL OP?
L340 and L328
>JSK?
L348, Chocoberry and Skull jsk
>skirt?
L380 and L218
>blouse?
L527
>shoes?
RHS are nice.
>cardigan?
L072
>costume?
costume574
>>
File: l546-2.jpg (227KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
l546-2.jpg
227KB, 700x1200px
You know, I've always kinda loved L546. Does anyone actually have it? How shit is it?
>>
>>9159775
I remember when shipping was $20 flatrate for 3 day shipping. those were the days
>>
>>9166307
It looks like they're trying really hard to channel JetJ
>>
Color me dumb, but what's happening September 1st?
>>
>>9166343
mr. yan birthday sale summer fag
>>
>>9166348
That's the Mr Yan So Pretty Sale to you, ma'am
>>
>>9166343
>>9166585

Is that Mr Yan so Birthday sale canon or just speculation based on past years?
>>
>>9166307
I don't have it myself but I've seen some reviews you could search for.
Apparently the print is kind of pixelated and the material a bit shiny. Not sure about the bolero but it looks kinda shitty from the pic.
>>
>>9166678
speculation. But sure enough I'm going to skip sleeping tonight to stay up for the sale. Mr Yan birthday sale has been around since adleast 2008, always on 1 sept, starting time is never sure trough. It's almost as steam summer sales. They'll never announce but everyone knows it's coming. But then, it's Bodyline, so you'll never know what they're going to do...
>>
What are your favorite bodyline wigs? I recommend w157 myself! It's thick, softish, the curls stay intact, and looks nice!
>>
>>9165725
Both are absent; he clearly ran out of eyelashes and got resourceful. Meanwhile I gift people with things made of cat hair...
>>
File: bodyline.png (16KB, 736x420px) Image search: [Google]
bodyline.png
16KB, 736x420px
Hey, I got a reply!

(When the error was happening, I tried two PCs and several phones. It's fixed now, never mind)
>>
http://bodyline.jp/en/ldc050.html Anyone know what the quality is like on this? Considering getting it for pyjamas.
>>
anyone any idea when the birthday sale actually starts? We still haven't even seen a banner or teaser or anything from mister Yan...

It's been here ad least since 2008, they can't trow it out now that I have a 250 euro shopping card... They do seem to be working on the side the whole night trough.
>>
>>9158721

I bought several during a large sale. They smelled like acrylic. With any kind of purse, that isusually the "new car smell". At least I knew they had never been used. Most people I know have bad experiences with the shoes, liked and shit
>>
>>9164316

Bodyline blouses have tiny ass biceps imo. I do some heavy lifting at work, but I'm not muscular, but I'm certainly no fattass. Yet I've had the worst experiences with Bodyline blouses. I always worry I'm going to tear the sleeve out just by steer the wheel of my fucking car.
>>
>>9167100
cat hair felt is so soft though! makes for a nice personalized gift if you're close to the person and its fur from their cat
>>
>>9164357
>favorite BL OP?
L328, especially in pink. It's so cute and princess-y looking.
>JSK?
Squirrel Party in purple. I wanted it to be my first dress, but the seller flaked out. I'd get it now for casual cute days if f 1. I found it for a good price and 2. the print wasn't backwards.
>skirt?
Strawberry Shortcake in sax. I bought it in green secondhand (thinking it was sax), realized it was way too sweet for me, but it's a nice dress I wish I saw more of.
>blouse?
L373, the collar and bow are adorable. Generally though, I dislike the "crunchiness" of their blouses.
>shoes?
S526. I just don't like that they run big. My feet are dead by the end of a day of wearing them.
>cardigan?
None, they're all bleh.
>costume?
Costume573, the long sleeved sailor uniform. I like to wear it around my house like a weeb piece of shit.
>>
3pm in Tokyo, is sale gonna happen or not? Mr Yan too old for birthdays?
>>
>>9167429
Sale is now on the rakuten site, so it should be here with a half day to a day. Usually.

But we're talking Bodyline here so who knows.
>>
>>9167568
so we'll probably get the sale in six months' time then
damnit yan i just want a cute cheapo maid getup
>>
>>9167573
Hope not. I want to buy some shoes and I know I have last pair in my cart
>>
>>9167568
>Inb4 too many requests and rigged shipping again
>>
Part of me wants to stick around and hope for a good sale but the larger part of me could care less. My favorite shoes got removed from the shop, I already own one nice jacket from them and another I just haven't gotten rid of, and they don't have much in the way of everyday clothes. Mr Yan get into the street fashion game. Your punk thirty are too hideous but I'd by the fuck out of some engrish and nice design shirts.
>>
>>9167602
Rather not. A lot of smaller lolita stores that start doing other J-fashion things slowly get less and less lolita design. May it be because they are harder to make and take more work, or because they sell less. Probably both. But I only wear lolita, also on daily basis, and having my cheapest source doing other Jfasions would not be good for my wallet.
>>
>>9166307
I have it. Its shiny and the print isn't clear. I love to wear it as a normalfag fancy dress though. I almost Dont wear the bolero because the front is so tiny and not flattering. Overall I do like it for a lot of wear.
>>
File: p270-2.jpg (154KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p270-2.jpg
154KB, 700x1200px
>>9167608
>>9167608
But they already have cosplay, generic Halloween, punk and I think steampunk as well so it's not like it's really a lolita shop anymore. They rarely design prints as it is and never restock old designs. Looking at you Sweet Cream in black.

But yeah I just want more stuff like pic related. I own this one and aside from bat sleeves being too short for my arms it's fantastic. More graphic stuff that isn't one size like most of their tees.
>>
Roses are red
violets are curious
we need a sale
make yan so furious
>>
>>9167623
Oh. I thought you meant the part of Japanese street fashion where Western things are cool, and they wear this horrible English texted having no clue what's standing on them, as you talked about Engrish shirts. Those are little more then what you can buy in the Western market, so I would hate if places like Bodyline would sell that instead of the more "weird" fashions.

To be honest, I only wear gothic and classic, so I don't even care about those prints. But Bodyline is great for shoes and some all black-JSKs to pad my wardobe with. Even have some nice blouses with cotton lace every once in a while :o.

>>9167624
You made me laugh quite a lot, thank you. I have already almost skipped a night and have been sitting by my pc since 00:00 1 sept in tokio. Japan finally has sale, so mr Yan, hurry and gioves us too!!

Adleast Rakuten has it's own stock and doesn't share it with international, so the Japanese aren't making everything sold out for us :).

Can anyone tell me why Bodyline is big in japan with three stores and big online sales and all if everyone there hates is and think it's crap? from what I've heard it's best not to wear Bodyline on the streets there because they'll think quite a bad things about you, even when you wear it well...
>>
File: p269-4.jpg (180KB, 700x1194px) Image search: [Google]
p269-4.jpg
180KB, 700x1194px
>>9167632
Sorry I didn't word it too well. I meant Engrish as in like this one where it's the words and the random images that really make it. Bodyline's punk designs have always been neat to me but there really isn't much in the way of variety especially everyday stuff.
>>
Aw fuck it. I'll buy some $4 jackets on my mobile whenever the sale hits since I'll probably still be on campus when it does. Just wish the wishlist function wasn't broken and logged me out each time.
>>
File: joke_just_right.jpg (85KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
joke_just_right.jpg
85KB, 557x605px
>>9167637
nice shirt

>tfw it's not joke
>>
Any day now.. maybe.
>>
File: tumblr_nq1g0kjxPa1qij1n6o1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq1g0kjxPa1qij1n6o1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x750px
>>9166307
FYI even JetJ's painting prints aren't perfectly clear (castle skirt, much disappoint) so if it's sharpness you want I wouldn't rec

Kinda loose up top, but if you're in the middle of the measurements that won't be a problem. I actually like the bolero for other coords, just don't wear them together, there's not enough black in the bottom half without underskirts
>>
File: tumblr_o4phraHDFO1trg65uo6_1280.jpg (397KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4phraHDFO1trg65uo6_1280.jpg
397KB, 900x1300px
>>9166307
>>9167721
actually it doesn't go with black at all. Everyone matches it with pink or offwhite
>>
>>9167723
Now that is gorgeous.
>>
>>9166307
I bought it to turn it into a skirt, as the top is too plain. The material is a bit shiny, but it's ok for corporate lolita.
>>
>>9163911
You mean the wimple?

Did you use it for a nun coord? I want to see pics.
>>
File: 1465042560758.jpg (84KB, 646x712px)
1465042560758.jpg
84KB, 646x712px
How true are BL shoes to their actual size? I'm thinking about getting a pair of black shoes for a gothic coord (looking at s504, s524 or s535 right now), if this Mr Yan so Birthday sale will also apply to the overseas shop. I am wearing EU size 42 and don't know which size to pick. Would I still fit into 260 or should I go for 265 or 270?
>>
>>9167863
I also want to know this! I once tried on a pair of shoes in their store which were a 265 and they were slightly too small (but they didn't have sizes larger than that in the store) and I'm a European 40/41

But I read people on here saying that seizing can vary a lot so I'm really insecure about ordering me a pair.
>>
File: L119.jpg (78KB, 600x239px) Image search: [Google]
L119.jpg
78KB, 600x239px
>>9167267
I'm super glad you feel this way about it. I'd love to start something viable on Etsy eventually and it is nice to have something so tactile to hold when you're not with your cat. Some people find it creepy though, yet they wear wool... See you in the handmade thread?

Has anybody got this skirt or the jsk? I don't even wear classic because I don't look elegant enough to pull it off but I'm getting a bit obsessed with it. Someone sold one on the comm sales for $65, before the Unicorn Dress-era price hikes.
>>
>>9167248
I'm glad it's not just me. I snipped the biceps on my Magical Cosmetics OP because a size up would have utterly swamped me everywhere else but my arms. They are pretty swole for someone who just does painting and sanding though.
>>
>>9167863
>>9167865
I've bought a few pairs but don't take my word as gospel.

Heels generally are true to size or half size up to be safe.
Flat shoes I'd go a half size up at the least.
Rocking horse shoes from are infamous for being way too small. I got a pair in my size and couldn't even get into them and I've heard.some go up a size and still be too tight so I'd say size to a size and a half for them.

This is all going off not having wide feet as well but you can always invest in shoe stretchers if need be.
>>
>>9167863
>>9167865
I own 3 pair of Bodyline shoes. I have a 24.5cm feet so I should have that size. One fits, other two fit but are actually just a tad to small.

Also heard rocking horse shoes are small in width.

I suggest searching a review of the particulair pair you want. If you're to lazy, just go a half size bigger just in case. Worst case you wear some thick socks in them.
>>
I really want a pair of £11 RHSes but shipping is £19 by Japan Post. Seriously?
>>
>>9167995
Hold out for potential September sale, anon - they've done free shipping before, we might get it again!
>>
>>9168001
>>9167995

And if they decide to do it again, be fast or it will skyrocket again after a few days, because free int. shipping is too expensive for them.
>>
Any sign of the birthday sale yet?
>>
And it has begun fellow gulls. Seems like quite a few items have dropped in their price as we speak. There isn't any specific note that there's a sale going on. So you might want to check all the items you are interested in.

>>9168405

Yes, like an hour ago or so.
>>
File: fuckthat.png (16KB, 247x383px)
fuckthat.png
16KB, 247x383px
>>9168413
Holy shit I refreshed and my stuff went down... and of course Yan is not furious enough to make this a good birthday.
I'm not paying that much shipping for a $2.50 item.
>>
>>9168413
Website is deado.
>>
>>9168421
>>9168419

Only some pages are overloaded rn. Like costume stuff. All the lolita pages I clicked on are working for me.
>>
damn, no way am I paying that $50 shipping, mr yan why
>>
>>9168419
>tfw you have a 75$ order with two pairs of heavy shoes and you pay less
>>
>>9168426
Mr. Yan oh so funny sale

This is worse than no sale. Not gonna buy shit unless they fix the shipping.
>>
File: ALL.jpg (711KB, 2560x1446px) Image search: [Google]
ALL.jpg
711KB, 2560x1446px
Just payed my order. Was watching for over a month to make sure the shipping or the raise-prices-then-give-sale method wouldn't fool me. I'm happy :).

Petticoat on picture is BunnyHouse btw, not Bodyline. Rest is for sale. Made this picture for new bought stuff topic in my local com and I'm to laxy to remove the petti.

I've skipped almost one and a half night as I've been waiting since september first. but now, I've got what I did it for. Mr ya, don't you dare tell me something went wrong with this!!!
>>
>>9168430
How much was your shipping?
>>
>>9168430
Sorry for my horrible typing. It's a quarter for four in the morning and like I said I skipped one and a half night to make sure I wouldn't miss the sale.
>>
>>9168180
FUCK
I didn't wait

Oh well, just bought the violin boots.
>>
>>9168432
44 euro's to the Netherlands. Total spend 208
>>
>>9168430
Are their wrist cuffs actually good?
>>
>>9168454
I don't like them, too scratchy

Also does anyone know where the blouses are? I can't find them under the lolita tab
>>
>>9168440
208 on bodyline? Have fun being ita trash. You could have bought brand.
>>
>>9168461
they're now under bloomers for some reason
>>
>>9168464
That much burando for $208? Not likely bruv.
>>
What is the general consensus on Squirrel Party OP/JSK? Are they ok quality, or is it typically considered ita? Also, I've had my eye on l438 for awhile, but it seems a little short for lolita....thoughts?

http://bodyline.jp/en/l438.html
>>
>>9168473
Squirrel Party is good quality.

L438 is alright. It does run short but this may not be a problem depending on how you coord it. I don't like the way all colourways have pink on it, but the design is basically fine.
>>
>>9168467
Anyone who choses quantity over quality is probably an eternal ita.
>>
File: 1388383348495[1].jpg (146KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
1388383348495[1].jpg
146KB, 500x747px
>>9168467
I have some brand, but I mainly wanted to pad my wardrobe with some black pieces. And I've got like a whole wardrobe for 208, you will get highest one dress if you buy brand new. Secondhand, highest two. Noticed I had 4 main pieces, 2 blouses, 3 headdresses, a corset, shoes and wrist cuffs for that money? Now if you tell me when I can get that much at BTSSB for 208 euro, I'm all ears.

Also, noticed that beside one blouse and one JSK, they all have decent laces, especially for Bodyline. I did my research. Stock photo's are crap, but some people who bought it made better ones. I'll give you an example.

>>9168461
I feel the synthetic lace ones are crap and very scratchy. The eyelet lace ones are quite nice trough, got some white eyelet lace ones and now also some black :).
>>
>>9168466
Thank you... I was clicking on every tab desperately and somehow missed that one
>>
>>9168479
Or someone just starting out who wants to practice coording before they drop $300 on one dress that still needs a petti, accessories, shoes and a blouse if its not an OP. There are also people who go to Bodyline for cheap shoes and non print wardrobe fillers.
>>
>>9168479
I'm rarely buying Bodyline and when I do buy anything from outside Europe I always buy large quantities. Saves import compared to buying a bit of stuff every once in a while. I have brand items, but Bodyline has some really nice pieces to pad your wardrobe. They have horrible photo's however.

I think many lolita's have payed more on Bodyline stuff then I did just to have some extra basic pieces. I just buy it all at once in sale, and then don't buy there for a very long time. Saves me on import fees.
>>
>>9168486
>buying pettis from body line
have fun wasting what little money you have
>>
>>9168490
like I mentioned (I'm anon from the 208 euro bodyline buy), the petti is BunnyHouse. I was to lazy to remove it from the photo. Bodyline pettis are plain crap. NO ONE should buy those, ever.
>>
>>9168490
Not even that anon but what is reading comprehension? They're saying someone starting out won't want to drop $300 on just a dress instead of an entire coord. They're not saying you have to buy EVERYTHING from Bodyline.

Too much salt goddam.
>>
is it me, or did a bunch of stuff disappear? i was looking at the solid color OP with the buttons down the front (the one everyone likes for gothic) last night and now i can't find it period.
>>
>>9168510
nm, i just had to remember the number and searched for it. L087
>>
>>9168486
>>9168487
>>9168490
>>9168492
>>9168493
fucking kek'd. I was just shitposting, didn't actually expect this many people to fall for the bait.

still wouldn't buy from bodyline with this shipping rates though.
>>
>>9168510
Try typing in the url, if you remember the number of the dress. There's an dress I like that's no longer listed on the OP page, but the page is still up.
>>
>>9168510
This one? http://bodyline.jp/en/l087.html
>>
Nothing I want fits me, even in the largest sizes because I'm a fucking whale. I hate my body. I can't wait to be thin, or at least normal sized.
>>
>>9168519
yeah, i found it again. thanks anon.

what everyone getting if anything?
>>
>>9168522
Did you check their bunny cinderella skirt out? It comes in 6L.
>>
Has anyone been able to checkout in the last hour? My shopping cart page won't even load, but the item pages load fine for me.

Why won't Mr. Yan let me give him my money.
>>
My sizes are 88-65, dress I want is
Bust 94-104cm
Waist 80-90cm

should I go and buy it or there's no hope, what'd you say?
>>
Can someone please give me a ballpark number at what time this sale might end?
>>
>>9168538
looks like you are under size so you can always take it in.
>>
>>9168535
Me!!! Just spent $136 usd end my fucking life. Bought so many pairs of shoes
>>
>>9168516
Nah, was going to buy this stuff anyways, and had more saved then I payed for shipping, so in the end I came out well. Like I said, I plan in front and get big shipments to lower the total I spend on import fees, so for me it was a nice save. Less nice if you randomly decide to want a thing or buy little trough.

Also you have tagged two posts of mine haha, so one person less who fell for your bait. 9168487 and 9168492 both where me.
>>
>>9168542
Actually I can sew but I feel like that would be too much effort...
>>
>>9168539
The Japanese one ends sept 4 midnight. We started a half day later then Japan so I guess also around that time.
>>
>>9168546
I have the corset and one of the jsks you bought and I bought them with sale+free shipping so paying that much for shipping seems unreasonable for me now.

At least I can say they are both good quality, so you have that going for you.
>>
Still hoping for free shipping lmao
>>
>>9168550
much obliged
>>
>>9168553
we could get it, if itas wouldnt rush and buy the fuck outta everything.
>>
>>9168553
It's not a bad deal if you buy enough stuff. I buy too much shit from Japan, I'm used to adding in 20$ shipping to every order
>>
the main bodyline page has a flash animation of mr yan slashing prices LMAO.

i love how it says everything is 50% off, but the stuff i'm looking at is more like 30% off.

mr yan so math whiz.
>>
>>9168576
Some of the shoes were really overpriced ($59.00) recently and are now 20 and 25. The IW sailor knockoff jsk went from either 34 or 39 to like 25. There's no rhyme or reason to it
>>
File: l066-1.jpg (70KB, 300x300px)
l066-1.jpg
70KB, 300x300px
general thoughts on L066 in sax?
>>
>>9168579
yeah, in the past it's been a bit more of a blanket half off.

mr yan so furious.
>>
>>9168539
The site's been updated and says the sale ends on the 2nd
>>
>>9168582
Ugly
>>
>>9168554
Search "pillow" and it pops up

Get it right now for the low low price of 1 dollar
>>
>>9168535
Had to redo my cart three fucking times.
>>
>>9168603
really? it looks cute in coords i'm seeing
>>
>>9168636
Yea, I got my order through after I redid mine a ton too. Shipping usually takes a month to the US right?
>>
>>9168628
I want to get this to give as a booby present but shipping is still $17
>>
take me away sweet prince
>>
>>9168582
Looks comfortable and understated to wear casually if you're a lone lolita. Not for a fancier coord
>>
>>9168585
Mr Yan so binge drinking sale?
>>
>>9168669
I really like this photo, he almost looks cool for once. Wish he would bring back 5-10$ dresses with free shipping like last year so I could wear lolita horse riding
>>
File: download (13).jpg (10KB, 300x168px)
download (13).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>9168698
>cool

He's a moon faced, balding, middle aged Chinese guy wearing wizard robes.
>>
>>9168582
It's meh. Can't comment on the color as I haven't seen it but I have had the red. It's made for small cup size so the fit is awkward. It was super roomy on me but the waist still didn't sit on the right spot and I'm 86/C cup. The fabric was soft but quite thin and remainded me of flanell. Lace is fine. I would also say it looks unbalanced because the collar is so big and visible and the sleeves are so plain. I think that sax would be a horrible choice with this one.
>>
>>9168739
thanks anon!
>>
Just bought P339 in brown for normie wear and it's amazing. Lovely, soft, non-seethrough linen-look fabric, really nice cut. I ordered a size up by mistake but I'm glad I did.
>>
>>9168669
He looks so sad in this picture.
>>
Yesterday when i looked at the page there were still blouses and now I can't find them anymore
>>
>>9168955
Took me a while but they are under bloomers
>>
I'm just trying to buy a single wig.

Comes out to $15 USD shipped

can't get cart to check out
>>
Happy Birthday, Mr. Presidenttt
>>
>>9168957
Damn, too late :/ now I've already made my order. How come they end up to be under bloomers???
>>
is the website not working for anyone else? or just me?
>>
>>9169029
It's super slow but it works for me.
>>
>>9169029
I managed to order boots earlier and worked fine then but it can change quickly. The shipping is still fucking expensive shit but can't get boots cheaper from anywhere else to be honest. I hope they are not super squicky motherfuckers and will be shipped with a box.
>>
>>9169029
i got my order through a little while ago.

ended up just getting L087 in black and L353 in pink
>>
Quick question: What's the easiest way to cancel a BL order? Is it still possible while the order status is on "processing" and paid?
>>
>>9169114
Once you order that's it. No cancelling.
>>
I still can't get to the checkout page. I'm stuck in the cart.
>>
>>9164324
I have the white one and it's pretty ok desu but yeah, sparkles and a bit itchy
>>
>>9168962
Underrated post
>>
>>9163814
Different anon but interested in this dress as well. Does it come with the headpiece?
>>
If I order today do you think it'll come in time for Halloween? Got a good month and a half so I should be safe, right? I haven't ordered anything from Bodyline for years but I feel like it came within a month...
>>
>>9169258
It should.
>>
>>9163787
I just ordered this, im hoping that with a tiny petti i can wear it as a normal dress (well, as normal as a nun costume can be!)
>>
>has huge sale
>Still hasn't restocked shoes in months
Come on Mr Yan I actually want to throw my money at you
>>
>>9169173
It does, the cross necklace too.
>>
>>9168582
desu I fucking love this dress. The fabric is soft and comfy. I remember paying ~1700 yen for it. Worth every penny to me personally. I have it in red but I kind of want the sax, too.
>>
>>9169448
Thanks for the response! I was wondering if you knew if the bow was somewhat removable? As in, if it's attached by a few strings that I can easily cut off rather than completely attached to the dress. Thanks in advance!
>>
Which of the newish seifukus is the decent one? Wanna get something in the sale but you can tell just from the stock pics that some are crappy quality, and googling for reviews got me nowhere for the newer items.
>>
>>9169741
Seconding this, I want a seifuku so bad

Does anyone know if there is free shipping yet?
>>
>>9168481
Damn this is nice. I only got some filler pieces. I should have gotten some solid black pieces too, but the shipping was killer - and I don't usually complain either since I normally buy shit from J auctions.

Knowing how these "sales" run, I'm pretty sure I could snag a couple lending/casual pieces toward October. Still disappointed in the lack of restocking. I'm mobile ATM. How is their Rakuten shop stock?
>>
>>9169741
It's a bitch to find reviews on them, but I have yet to find a one that claims they're bad quality.

It seems all of their seifukus are made of the same sturdy material as the most commonly bought ones (costume410 and 573) besides the cheaper (think 9.99) sets. The part that looks cheapest to me are the ribbon neckties, but I read that they are shiny on one side and matte on the other. They can also be easily replaced- you can buy some cute bow neckties on ebay for a buck or two.

I have a very small list of reviews/worn photos for some them. It's not letting me post the links, but tell me which you're interested in and I'll share if I have anything.

If the seifuku you posted is the one you're most interested in, here are some worn photos:
>marietuonetar.blogspot.com/2014/08/sailor-ii.html

If you're looking for an actually nice seifuku set, check the nanchatte spreadsheet.
>>
>>9169741
>>9169856
And this:
>http://marietuonetar.blogspot.com/2013/12/sailor.html
>>
€11 shipping for a pair of socks and bloomers is not my kind of fun time. Get it together, yan.
>>
>>9169898
13€ for boots. This must be the last time I buy anything from BL again. All the taxes and nonexisting customer service are not worth it.
>>
>>9169919
I really regret not taking advantage of the free shipping while it lasted. Yan doesn't seem willing to bless us with the free shipping again either.
Honestly if they brought it back I'd even consider buying things out of sale time.
>>
>>9169765
There will never be free shipping unless he hikes the product prices up to make up for it. He's getting stingy in his old age.
>>
Shit, I'm so pissed now. I bought a bunch of stuff but I forgot the body pillow. And I can't buy one now because the shipping is so expensive.
>>
>>9169936
Email them and ask if you can add the pillow to your order and paypal them the money + tax for the item?
>>
>>9169943
I just did that. Thanks.
>>
>was going to buy a bunch of punk shit for casual wear
>got about $30 of stuff in the cart
>check shipping
>shipping is $40
>Close cart
Mr Yan why I just want some cheap casual wear shit
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 171x294px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 171x294px
TFW I purchase all 5 colors along with other items and I didn't even know that bodyline had a 50% discount.
>>
>>9169978
I wanted to snap up some of their really tacky punk stuff but I just can't justify the shipping. Surely they're overcharging at a point? I know shipping rates went up in Japan but come ON
>>
>>9169978
>>9169984
Thirding this. I wanted some of the punk stuff as well but dat shipping cost. I seriously think if Yanners called off the 50% sale and instead made it free shipping we'd actually save more money and he'd make more.
>>
Am I the only one who always got free shipping above 40 euro's until the sale started then?
>>
Is there a way to sneak free shipping anymore? The items on sale are more with shipping than they used to be now.
>>
How are the shipping costs even estimated? I had two pairs or shoes and one dress on my first version of shopping cart and the shipping was about 20€. Then I thought, well leave the shoes out and maybe get another dress.
>got rid of one pair of shoes
>added dress
>shipping went up to 35€
Why? How? Can someone explain? I thought shipping fee is about weight and a pair of plateau shoes has definitely more that than a dress.

Ended up kicking the dress out again and got me the shoes
>>
>>9170252
I believe they base their shipping cost on "fuck you that's how".
>>
>>9170253
I guess so too! I should've tried it with other items as well. Maybe they have a strange algorythm on how much they charge you, based on your order. Like 'oh you buy a cheap item? Well, THEN you should at least pay 10$ more for the shipping"
>>
>>9170252
I just wanted to get cheap light stuff, no main pieces or shoes, but a single headband still somehow added an extra $5 to the shipping cost.
>>
Eh, weird. I got two of the newer dresses, a skirt and a pair of shoes. Airmail was only 10.28 or something, EMS 22.

Although still salty I didn't get to buy the ribbon boots in my size
>>
>>9170474
>$10.28 AirMail
You're Yanners chosen, Waifu 2016.
>>
>>9170260
yeah i tried dicking around with which items made shipping go way high. it was totally arbitrary.

air for a skirt and a dress ended up being ~$19
>>
>>9169856
>>9169860
Thanks. I know some of their pastel ones and obviously cosplay ones are pretty shite quality, so I was worried. I don't want it to wear outside of the house as nanchatte seifuku, I just wanted something to weeb around my room in that wouldn't feel like wrinkly polyester.
>>
>>9167872
I have the jsk of this! It is very thick and warm and I love the material because it is such a winter print anyway. Good for layers and cute winter coords.
>>
>>9170474
Damn! You should tell us exactly which items you got so everyone here can try what the shipping cost will be to them!
>>
>>9171036
I had similar s&h costs ($12 airmail) but way fewer items.

I got costume535, pan046, and acc1234 (maid outfit, short/thin petticoat, and wrist cuffs) if anyone wants to compare. US east coast for reference.
>>
>>9171059
Thanks, gonna try it out later. Let's see how much I'll get.
>>
>>9171059
Dif. anon, but tried it out anyway.
Same stuff as you mentioned. 11,39€ airmail ans 22,37€ EMS to germany.
>>
Probably stupid questions, but is there any way to see ONLY the products on sale?
And does the yen trick still work?
>>
>>9171589
Nevermind the site isn't even working for me anymore
>>
>>9163787
Does it come with the headdress?
>>
>>9171589
yen trick still works, but it's a bit more work now....you have to set up a billing agreement with your paypal, and MAKE SURE your credit card is set to get charged in the original currency and NOT use paypal's conversion.

but the yen is basically 100:$1 right now, so if you're in the US you won't save too much.
>>
>>9164357
>op
L411 (don't own)
>jsk
l510
>skirt
l303
>blouse
l527 (don't own)
>shoes
s522
>cardigan
l027
>costume
costume839 (don't own)
I quite like the bodyline items I have of and have the shoes in a few colorways. I really want to buy the OP in green or red but always end up buying brand instead.
>>
File: 14236617.jpg (665KB, 942x960px)
14236617.jpg
665KB, 942x960px
>>9168582

Really like this dress, i own it in red. I think it looks better on thinner girls with a small-ish bust however in all honesty.

Also looks 100x better with a smaller petti and not over-stuffed.

Pic related (but it's not me).
>>
File: ozzy-osbourne.jpg (107KB, 620x400px)
ozzy-osbourne.jpg
107KB, 620x400px
I just woke up and began to think if Ozzy is one of the Yan's aesthetic goals. Can't get over it now.
>>
>>9169130

Welp. It's now on "complete". Guess that's what I deserve for not using my brain.

>>9169741

I have ordered that seifuku set. I can make a review, when it arrives.
>>
>>9172266
I'd believe it.
>>
>>9168430
where did you find that petti?
somehow I can't see it on the site...
>>
>>9172543
oh nvm sorry, just saw that it's not from bodyline
>>
>>9163787
Does anyone have worn pictures of this dress? I just ordered this and I'm pretty damn hyped to wear this.
>>
File: bodylineorder.png (515KB, 1030x772px)
bodylineorder.png
515KB, 1030x772px
Hyped as fuck to get this stuff! A lot of it is going to finish up some coords that have been kinda half done. I originally had two other dresses in the cart but the shipping was outrageous. I miss the free and flat rate shipping.
>>
>>9167190
Slowest clap
>>
any update on shipping? is it any better now or still bad? when does sale end? or was it JUST for his actual birthday
>>
>>9174124
I don't know but pls send my package already Yan. I need my shoes.
>>
Anyone else waiting for people to get their stuff, be disappointed, and resell it?
>>
Does someone here own costume452(maiddress) in brown??

How is the quality and how is the color accuracy on the page compared to the actual thing?
(I read that lots of bodyline stuff is way darker irl than on their page)
>>
Question, if you are going to do something like paint Bodyline shoes, is it best to use a latex paint so that is can bend with the movement of your feet when walking?
>>
Are bodyline shoe sizes actually inconsistent? Mine have always fit true to size, it seems some people might have fat feet and assume shoes will be too small for normies. Have you ever had a pair of shoes from them that was actually missized on an average width foot?
>>
>>9174545
I usually fit a size 240 and have several bodyline shoes that fit me comfortably in that size but shoe s507 came really small and hurts my feet to wear for too long. I just ordered it in 260 hopefully it will fit better now. I'm gonna wait until after the sale and then try to sell my old pair for the cost that I paid for the new pair.
>>
>>9174545
Their popular teaparty shoes came far too small, however I did order using the sizing chart on the website so that's probably why. But width wise, they fit perfect
>>
I'm not sure if I'm retarded or what, but I can't find the blouse category???
>>
>>9174575
Blouses are now bloomers
>no joke here, check it out
>>
>>9174124
Still bad and just for his birthday.
>>
>>9174588
.. What the actual fuck
>>
>>9174631
Did you find what you were searching for?
>>
>>9174644
Yeah, I did, thank you
I'm just.. Whyy is it with the bloomers?
>>
>spend a few bucks on a few cheap items for the sale
>5 1$-5$ items
>shipping is 30$

but why?
i was trying to save a few bucks instead of dealing with spreenows shipping price but this was not much better
>>
>>9174514
Use a leather paint. I like Tarrago Shoe Dye.
>>
>>9174675
Angelus leather paint is great too
>>
>>9174653
I was gonna get a bunch of stuff for winter but... Shipping is apparently gonna be $40 for me.. And I'm only ordering for $80, so that's fucking half of that... Wtf bodyline?
I don't wanna wait either because I'm not sure of what that I'm buying is on sale
>>
>>9170252
Same thing for me!I wanted to try a bodyline wig but it added $15 to the shipping costs.
>>
Well, looks like he'a not going to be making as much sales this year thanks to the shipping thing.
>>
File: BodyLine.png (473KB, 1008x871px)
BodyLine.png
473KB, 1008x871px
I got my Halloween costume!
I just hope it gets here in time!
Shipping was $19
>>
File: L511.png (84KB, 193x366px)
L511.png
84KB, 193x366px
Just put in my order.
>>
>>9174652
That kind of error is quite common for Bodyline, they had something similar happen at their old website too when all Punk items suddenly moved into the Lolita sections with same/similar names.
>>
Is it unusual for processing to take like a week? Last time I ordered from Bodyline it processed within the day I ordered it...
>>
>>9178455
There's a delay from the birthday sale.
>>
Can anyone figure out the algorithm for shipping? Is it by weight or quantity? My $40 order has $33 shipping airmail. Wtf
>>
>>9178537
see >>9170253
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (94KB, 1600x998px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
94KB, 1600x998px
Sorry if this is a little off topic, but has anyone tried malco modes' cat petticoat with bodyline maid dresses? If not, does anyone have any ott poofy recommendations for under $40-50?

I'm trying to avoid pettis that are longer than the dress.
>>
>>9178001
How does this dress look without the apron? I'm considering it but if the dress waist is huge without the apron I'd rather not.

>>9178455
Mass orders mean delay
>>
>>9178001
Ugh I want just the apron for wearing while doing housework, but I'm not crazy about the overpriced shipping.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (91KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
91KB, 800x534px
>>9179125
My BL maid dress (whatever the one with the heart apron is) can only hold a small petti. Shitty old pics but here's a comparison between my low-poof petti and a high-level poof I put under heavy dresses. And because it was too big it pushed the skirt up and became visible.
Apologies in advance for the edge.
>>
>>9179314
Thanks a lot (regardless of the edge)! The left one still looks like a decent amount of poof. Do you still have the shop you got that petti from by any chance?
>>
>>9179314
nice scale
>>
>>9174545
They're inconsistent, I cba checking for specific model numbers but I have eight different styles of Bodyline shoes and two boots and they all fit slightly differently. I don't have wide feet at all and I've still noticed it.
>>
>>9172451
>I have ordered that seifuku set. I can make a review, when it arrives.
I'd love that anon, even though the sale would probably be over by then.
>>
>>9179321
Sorry for the delay! The smaller petti is from Strawberry Witch's taobao. If you only want one petti that may be a hassle though. If you can wait I'd suggest seeing if anyone you know is going in on an 11/11 taobao order but if not infanta currently has a petti for sale. I actually just ordered direct from them through email and the total for the petti plus shipping was 128cny+180 shipping so about 15 usd. I currently have a medium poof black petti from Chess Story I think? but it's a piece of shit and rips every time I wear it.
Though in complete honesty, if all you want to do if poof up a maid skirt you could just buy 2 BL pettis and layer them. I've personally never bought their petticoats but the only issue people have with them is they aren't the fullest and aren't very long. For the maid skirts that kind of works. I've heard of people using BL pettis to bring back volume to other aging pettis as well.
>>
>>9179516
Sadly none of my local friends are into lolita/jfashion enough to do a taobao group order. But with the shitty shipping costs for BL I might as well just try a small taobao order on my own. I was hoping to get it before the end of October.

I'll check out strawberry witch and infanta, thanks for all the help!
>>
>>9174545
I wear 235 most of the time and have kinda flat feet, so rhs were a total nope at that size. I have problems with toes and and it seems that they are narrow but also small height wise. I had to get boots in size 245 (all my other ones were 240) and while I wish the fit was better around the ankles to get more support they don't hurt my feet. On the other hand I ones got shoes so small I doubted I could fit my feet in those because they were visibly smaller than any other of my shoes. They fit but definitely weren't the size they claimed (235). In comparison I regularly wear Meta's engineer boots in the same size. The shoes were s530.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-002024.png (172KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-002024.png
172KB, 1440x2560px
Whats going on?
Android os.
>>
>>9179693
It's just chrome freaking out because bodyline's secure encryption certificate or whatever is probably expired. Continue as usual.
>>
File: notthisshitagain.jpg (58KB, 640x360px)
notthisshitagain.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>9168516
>anon posts opinions
>other anons disagree with opinions
>"hurr those were just shitposts guise!! haha i got u gud!! just trollin!!11"
>>
>>9179258
It's a bit baggy in the waist, I end up wearing it with a belt 90% of the time.
>>
>>9179516
Wow sorry bad typo, 45 usd not 15
>>
>>9172663
Im waiting for mine to arrive, ill post pics when it gets here
>>
>>9175073
I really want to get one of the nurse dresses for halloween but i dont like how they all have those puffy sleves! And all western retailers for nurse costumes are too sexy i might look on toabao
>>
File: s506-2.jpg (159KB, 700x1200px)
s506-2.jpg
159KB, 700x1200px
Anyone own these? Not a lot of reviews out there.
>>
>>9169741
I have pic realated.
To be honest it's very well made, but the fabric choice is horrible. It's one of these cheap polyesters, so wearing top feels like being in a fucking sauna. The skirt is cute, I use it for normie outfits alot.
>>
Has anyone been able to track their shipment?
>>
>>9182198
They just posted on their Facebook things will ship this week because of order volume, so tracking should start working sometime over the next several days.
>>
>>9182198
>>9182205
Thank you, I was also wondering this but somehow that post didn't show up in my feed. I don't have tracking yet tho. This must have been the longest time I have waited to get something shipped.
>>
>>9182336
no tracking may mean your order didn't cam trough and something went wrong instead. It happened a few times on other years with the Birthday sale, and would mean a refund but no items. Check the Facebook messages from last year if I'm not clear.

Can't say for sure if it's the case now or if they are slow. But last year problems where orders not coming trough but payments where being made (orders where refunded after some time instead), and people buying the same last item at exactly the same time having to cancel those items, causing only those items to be refunded (but no part of the shipping cost...)

Hopefully for you they're just slow.
>>
File: 1438114967670[1].jpg (92KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438114967670[1].jpg
92KB, 480x640px
>>9180374
found 4 reviews within 5 minutes:
http://biterdreams.blogspot.nl/2015/03/review-botas-bodyline-s506.html
http://anzadesu.blogspot.nl/2015/05/bodyline-review-cut-out-lolita-boots.html
http://anarkissedxdoll.tumblr.com/post/111487386137/2192015-bodyline-shoes-s506
http://methice.blogspot.nl/2016/06/bl-shoes-s506-and-comic.html

I don't own these but they seem to be good shoes (reading those 4 reviews), however, two versions exist. One made of thin PU falling down without holders (so get boot holders to prevent damages), and one made of thicker PU leather staying up.

Also, they seem to be a BTSSB replica with some extra bows. personally I don't care when it's about shoes, but in case you do.
>>
Why is bodyline charging $99.99 for a wig?
>>
>>9183366
Because that's the wig Venus wore while Mr.Yan fucked her
>>
File: itbetterdomytaxestoo.png (76KB, 222x279px) Image search: [Google]
itbetterdomytaxestoo.png
76KB, 222x279px
>>9183366
Holy shit.
>>
>>9183370

Is that a rumor that is still floating around?
>>
>>9183091
It processed a day after that tho? But oh fuck. I would really have a use for those shoes. Thanks for informing me, it might be best to wait what happens when the packages get shipped.
>>
>>9183837
Went to look into the site and it does have a tracking number when I went to look up my past orders and then shipments. Do they nowadays only email about processing and that's when they have created the tracking? Because I never got an email of the tracking that they sent out when I ordered last time in the spring.
>>
>>9183839
I have literally never gotten a mail for shipping, only order processing. Mostly, if you have tracking it all going to be fine, but they are shipping out this week so it may take a while before you can track. Japan post office often takes almost a week before tracking works when these kind of sales have been. It's almost as if they are so close to there max abbility that any store can make them delay with a big amount of orders...
>>
>>9183892
That's super weird since pic related is what I have always gotten. That particular email was sent 8th of April so not too long ago. Odd if they do sent them out randomly. But maybe someone else can also benefit from this information. Thanks again for letting me know, I probably wouldn't have gone and checked without you pointing out it wasn't normal. Iirc there were a sale going on when I got my last order and it didn't took this long and I got that email.
>>
>>9183990
same, anon....this is the first time i haven't received any kind of email.
>>
Stupid question, but I already got a tracking number....but the system isn't able to find it...
>>
>>9184122
They've packed everything already but are going to send it out this week (I assume today as they only send air today). Further read my message >>9183892

>>9183990
That's EMS. I've always ordered air. Knowing Bodyline it may be random as wel, but maybe they only send mails with EMS shipping?
>>
>>9184152
Ah, I'm sorry, I've never ordered at them before. Thanks for the explanation!
>>
>>9184152
I blurred out the parts of the tracking to make sure no info is possible to find and left out RR and JP so people could still see it was air but forgot to mention it in the comment. They just somehow refer to air also as ems. Dunno why. There were some questions around this while ago when girls thought they had gotten ems instead of air but that appeared to be the case. Ems is pretty useless for me as the airmail usually gets here in a week and our postal service will fuck up the rest anyways and it's going to be stuck in the customs for days. Sucks bc bi clue what Yan wrote to package and I have to guess it to avoid customs.
>>
it's not lolita, I know, but I just bought the Angel Potato skirt.
It was <$1. Angel Potato. Fuck me sideways if I wasn't buying it.
>>
>>9184184
Are you from Germany?? Because I'm always having the same problems, things arriving super quick gere and then most likely the dhl or post will fuck it up
>>
>>9184199
Which skirt is that?
>>
>>9184210
No, Finnfag here. I guess our post is still reliable but damn registered letters are so slow if they hit the customs. I wish Yan would bring back that you could choose the precentage of the price marked in the packages. Now the shit ordered there is marked too low to pass the customs and wheter or not I lie a bit about the price I have to deliever the documents which is pain in the ass since I have to remove shipping and tax from them to avoid having to pay for that shit twice. If I knew what Yanners wrote to the package it would pass as the price matching to the package is instant pass otherwise I have to wait for custom officers to look at it. Apparently our post doesn't have any regulations for the delievery times of foreign packages and they are also not first priority. Which sucks because they also probably literally beat up the packages judging on the looks of few locally sent ones. My condolences on your postal services anon!
>>
I still can't track my orders.
>>
>>9185403
Calm down. It's bodyline, what do you expect?
>>
>>9185403
Mr. Yan said this weekend tracking will work, so don't worry until it doesn't work next week Wednesday at it most early.
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 511x210px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 511x210px
>>9185403
Anon from >>9185419
This is pic related to that message
>>
>>9184199
>Angel Potato
Wot m8?
It reminds me of something from a previous thread but i cant figure it out...
>>
File: bodyline_angel_potato.png (530KB, 1200x620px) Image search: [Google]
bodyline_angel_potato.png
530KB, 1200x620px
>>9184423
>>9185474
http://bodyline.jp/en/p223.html
>>
>>9186175
It was so hideous I never even noticed.
>>
>>9186626
I NEED it. Can't wait for shipping, gonna fly to Japan and snatch it from Mr Yan's hands directly.

ANGEL.
POTATO. Legit in love.
>>
>>9185403
>>9185423
OK, it was supoposed to ship this week but it's friday already and still nothing.

I've been sitting on this tracking number for over a week now, so it's getting a little frustrating, especially since I want to wear that stuff on halloween.
>>
>>9187260
Yeah I'm getting frustrated too. He said it would ship this week and this weekend tracking should work, but it's Sunday and all 3 codes give a not found.

On the other hand, wouldn't be the first time I receive a package and tracking hasn't worked a day :/.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.