[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of people who cosplay characters from things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: CpI2ecMWIAAEjQE.jpg (75KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CpI2ecMWIAAEjQE.jpg
75KB, 576x1024px
What do you think of people who cosplay characters from things despite never watching/playing said thing
>>
>>9141141
>wearing underwear backwards
>>
>>9141141
Depends on the reasons. If i saw a character design i adored but didn't watch/like the show or game or whatever i might still do it. If someone was doing it just for attention or bandwagoning i might find it a bit annoying. Cant bring myself to care that much about it though, its pretty inconsequential at the end of the day
>>
I think they set themselves up for getting deserved flak

Isn't cosplay a fan thing? like you get to be the character for that day
>>
>also

>>9141141
Looks like the femboy singer from that visual kei ish german band
>>
Who cares. I don't understand why you wouldn't want to at least attempt to be familiar with the source material, like at least read the char's wiki or something. But at the end of the day whatever. If you like a design, wear it. There are bigger things to worry about.
>>
>>9141168
>femboy
god tumblr, gas yourself
>>
>>9141170
Never seen it used on tumblr, i think their word is demiboy.

They use it over on /lgbt/, its basically the word for the trannys in denial, taking hormones but deny that they are trans
>>
File: 1445908983723.jpg (366KB, 728x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1445908983723.jpg
366KB, 728x1048px
>>9141172
hard to keep track, isn't.
>>
>>9141141
>>9141161
How did that person even manage to do that?! I mean, it should be quite obvious which is front and which is back here..
>>
File: CpokJDPUsAEQXAw.jpg (87KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
CpokJDPUsAEQXAw.jpg
87KB, 640x1136px
She did Harley too as if that's not been beaten to death already
>>
>>9141206

Prepare to see a lot more Harley
>>
Whatever, but dont start those "I was accused of being fake and was quizzed on the source material" sob stories if all someone did was try to have a conversation about the source material you're cosplaying from.
>>
>>9141165
This.
>>
>>9141141
Sometimes you'll like a character design, but the game/anime/movie or what ever they're from simply isn't your cup of tea

I think as long as you actually give the source material a try, it's fine. If someone hasn't even checked it out because they're lazy, that might rustle my jimmies a bit though.

In the end, it's your hobby. You might get shit for it but who the fuck cares. You can always do a little research if you feel like it.
>>
>>9141169
It is so easy to find a wiki I literally am astounded when people don't even do that step.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.