[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cgl/ obsessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Gulls, I was wondering, is there anything you are obsessed about? Cosplay or lolita related? Or even outside?
I'm personally weirdly obsessed with lolitas i find cool. Nothing creepy in real life, or when i see them or whatever, i act totally normal and i'm shy anyway. But i just stalk them online sometimes a bit too much.
>>
File: image.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
301KB, 520x678px
I'm worried I can't like somebody out of cosplay and think I may be too obsessed with fictional characters

I've had generally good looking/nice guys come up to me and tried dating them for a while but didn't feel even the slightest for them for what they felt for me

I've only ever had slight crushes on cosplayers (when in their cosplay) which worries me that I won't be able to have feelings for somebody out of cosplay...

I'm not sure how to describe this character obession other than Schediophilia and thought I was Asexual(?) up until i realized I only really liked cosplayers

Im so confused
>>
File: 1452229903764.jpg (70KB, 743x699px) Image search: [Google]
1452229903764.jpg
70KB, 743x699px
I'm obsessed with drama in communities I have no part in.

I'm not into lolita or bjd but I read all the drama and secrets blogs and thrive on all the bullshit
>>
I'm obsessed with catching people I know talking shit about other people on here. The best is when I can tell who they're talking about, and when they leak information that only they would know/bring up.
It's literally the only reason why I came here in the first place lol. I cap all of it, and I write little notes to help me remember later. It's meticulous, it's spiteful, but it's my guilty pleasure. I like having something to remind me not to be too naive and trusting with other lolitas.
>>
I'm obsessed with money. I want more so I can buy more brand.
>>
Big natural boobs

Im probably stalking you if you are a busty cosplayer tbhfam
>>
>>9140394
Me too, Anon. Me too. I feel a bit sad that the golden age of drama and shit fits has passed.
>>
>>9140159
Same. I've only ever been attracted to fictional characters, the occasional cosplayer and actors in costume. As soon as I get to know someone as a person, my attraction to them disappears. I can still be friends but not feel anything romantic or sexual towards them anymore. I feel bad for my boyfriend, because he's really more of a close friend/roommate who I let have sex with me sometimes while I think of other things. Maybe I should convince him to wear a costume during sex, but I worry he'll be offended if I ask him to wear a mask. He's not into cosplay at all and thinks it's kinda weird.
>>
>>9139608
Drugs, cigarettes and liquor are my hobbies, my love, and my obsession. Feels bad man.
>>
I'm obsessed with BST, local comm threads and a few others that I always feel to be fully caught up with before I can sleep. I'm also obsessed with reading Margots (a certain Venus mom) lol cow daily as well while taking the train to Uni.

While I'm anon, I'm also cyber stalking an ex best friend who was cosplayer but due to mental illness went q little crazy and stopped. We also aren't friends because it's very draining and such due to this... But I want to make sure she's alive and doing better so I have socks following her on social media
>>
>>9140394
this is how I got into lolita. Now the dramu has cleared up a little, I worry I don't like it as much. I don't know why, but for some reason I daydreamed about being in a small friendship group that was like a less vindictive version of gossip girl, only with well dressed sweet lolitas. I wanted to be the queen bee, but after all that fantasizing, I'm too nervous to join in a comm and no one near me will ever meet my standards for a well dressed sweet lolita. God damn it.
>>
>>9140481
hey, in the nicest way possible, dump him anon. It's not really fair on either of you if you're not feeling the romance like he is.
>>
>>9140532
>I'm obsessed with BST, local comm threads and a few others that I always feel to be fully caught up with before I can sleep
me
>>
Obsessed with checking the Japanese second hand sites.
>Check Y!J several times a day on different tags so I don't miss anything
>Have about 5 different secondhand sites constantly open in different tabs
>Plan around days with Closet Child updates so I'm near a computer
At least I try using my obsession for good, I always let my friends know when I see things that suit their style.
>>
>>9141504
Was gonna make a post but this is my exact obsession. I have too many other responsibilities right now to even buy the cheap stuff but I still make sure to look.
>>
>>9140481
Holy fuck are you me? I'm in the same situation. I love my SO but my primary attraction exists towards anime/fictional characters.

Is there no cure to this?
>>
>>9140399
>It's meticulous, it's spiteful, but it's my guilty pleasure.
Can we get this on a banner?
>>
Cons. Just...getting to cons. I turned down a job in favor of a significantly shittier option because I knew the first one (factory job, and one that I know for a fact has mandatory overtime constantly and 12-hour swing shifts) would absolutely demolish any chances of me being able to attend my normal cons. I didn't really want to take a factory job in the first place, but...still.

It might be more accurate to say I'm obsessed with seeing the people I only get to see at cons, I guess. They're the only people in my life who really give a shit about me and any missed opportunity to be with them is horribly painful, but that's more of a matter for the feels threads.
>>
>>9140481
>>9141601
I'm also like this. I think it has to do with the fact that fictional characters are predictable (or at least more predictable than real people). With characters I obsess over I feel like I know how they would respond to most situations because I already know their backstory and characterization.
>>
>>9140399

I'm curious about this - is this just with your comm or for all lolitas?
>>
>>9140465
Follow purrblind for quality drama and constant shit fits.
>>
>>9141679

can anyone give me a link to a summary of her drama? i've seen her been mentioned a few times here but she just looks like an average cross eyed girl in bought cosplay
>>
>>9140399
I love you, anon. I tend to do things similarly, but I try and find the rat and drag them back into endless anon board drama. I've confused quite a lot of drama whores when they get caught, looking in all the wrong places for who did it. I helped catch a legendary shit-stirrer in a thread and I think her reputation as a lolita is ruined forever now.
>>
>>9141685
>Bullied meltyfate out of cosplaying
>Blackface rant

Just follow her Twitter and you're bound to find some juicy drama.
>>
>>9141706
If she's got enough on her, mind posting about her on snow? I'm curious.
>>
>>9140494
same anon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.