[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circle Lens General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 31

File: moe-moe-brown.png (849KB, 784x1176px) Image search: [Google]
moe-moe-brown.png
849KB, 784x1176px
I can't find one, so why not.
Post reviews, your favorite stores, whatever.

I'm trying to find a pair of gold/yellow-y lenses that show up nicely on dark eyes. I'm trying to avoid those gross neon looking ones and need some in prescription since I'm blind as shit.
>>
>>9137840
i codi colors of the wind in mooonlight if you want more yellow gold
dolly+ brown if you want a darker gold
>>
>>9137840
>moe
Moe doesn't exist in the 3D realm.
>>
>>9138067
Back to /a/ with you
>>
honeycolor is my favorite store and eos adult lenses are my favorite
>>
>>9137914
Thanks anon! I'll probably end up going for Dolly+ Brown since Moonlight never seems to be in stock or they're plano
>>
>>9137840
Seconding >>9137914's recommendation for Dolly+ Brown (no experience with the other lens mentioned though) - it's quite bright and opaque on my Asian nearly-black eyes. Honeycolor as mentioned by >>9138091 offers prescription up to -10.00 so it'll probably cover your needs.
>>
File: blue contacts.jpg (6KB, 200x128px) Image search: [Google]
blue contacts.jpg
6KB, 200x128px
>>9138091
Seconding
>>
could i get a doctor to get me actual fitted circle lenses?
>>
>>9138899
Circle, no. Most doctors hate them.
They just have a wider diameter than regular lenses, the other aspects of fitting (base curve, prescription) still apply.
>>
Anyone get the last tiny red ball on PP's Pinkymon promo? You can try an infinite amount of times on incognito but I got lazy.

It's XSFT30 for 30% off
>>
>>9138111

recommending it as well. sadly i have green eyes so they don't pop as much on me as they would on brown eyes but i was still satisfied!
honeycolor also does a bunch of nice stuff like buy one get a pair free, free shipping and other random promotions every so often.
>>
>>9137840
I got the I.Fairy Cara green (a.k.a Lollipop series), they don't look bright green on reddish brown eyes ( but with this natural color green lense always look muted). they look good but they are a little bit uncomfortable during summer because they get dry really fast, be careful with this .
>>
Question time!
Do you use circle lenses for lolita?
Why or why not?
If yes:
Do you use natural looking ones or colorful ones?
Which ones are your favorites?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 1114x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 1114x576px
Has anybody ordered from honeycolor recently? I get to this point of the payment process and the thing doesn't even attempt to load so I can't actually pay, wondering if it's just my shitty connection or if other people are having the same problem?
>>
My sister was in Hong Kong and couldn't find it for me so I'm asking here - can anyone recommend a daily, prescription, natural colored circle lens brand? And if possible - where to buy them online?
>>
File: 002epc0Fgy71TuKzSBQ4a&690.jpg (114KB, 690x595px) Image search: [Google]
002epc0Fgy71TuKzSBQ4a&690.jpg
114KB, 690x595px
I saw these on a bunch of HK sites but Pinky Paradise and Honey color don't stock them yet
>>
>>9143432
Wow those are gorgeous
>>
Not necessarily circle-lense related, but this seems like the best thread.
I put in some coloured lenses and one slid behind my eyelid to the backside of my eye. After a few minutes of blinking/tearing up it returned.
Is this bad? Did I do something wrong?
>>
>>9143432
oh my god, i want these
>>
>>9140161
I didn't even notice there was a red one so I just spent 2 min getting it haha
SCNV40 for 40% off! You're welcome, gulls
>>
>>9143459
Ah it's first come, first serve I see. One time usage!
>>
>>9143432
Found some sites selling these. Not sure of their reputation though. Anyone have experience with them?
http://www.19ninety-six.com/product-page/64d7a0e6-fc67-4a49-c6d4-f341143cc8fc
and
http://www.contactlensdropshipping.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=583
>>
So I have dark brown eyes and I've never wore lenses lighter than my natural eye color. Should I go for grey-ish lenses or straight up blue ones if I want a natural effect? I've seen some nice pictures with grey lenses, some with blue, but at this point I'm not sure what to believe. Any advice?
>>
OP here
Heads up to anyone who wants I-Codi Colors of the Wind in No.13 Moonlight: Uniqso is restocking them in Sept/Oct!
I'll probably wait it out until then.
>>
>>9143482
For a natural look I recommend lenses that have a brown ring in the middle where the pupil is and that have a less intense limbal ring. It will blend into your eye color a lot better. As for color that's kind of up to you to decide.
I hope this helps, anon.
>>
>>9143520
Thanks anon, I'll look into that!
>>
>>9143447
>it returned
That means you got it out, right?
It's not... bad, like fatal, but you don't want that to happen every time.
Try not to let the lens get too far from your iris when you're putting it in.
>>
Has anybody ordered anything from HC via DHL recently? I want to order some contacts soon but I'm afraid of my package getting seized.
>>
>>9143432
Fuck I want them
>>
>>9143432
I nutted
>>
>>9143466
I searched the archive to see what gulls had to say and one anon said they tried contactlensdropshipping. They admitted to selling anon fake lenses, but idk if it is true or not. The lack of reviews online is very sketchy.
>>
>>9143466
Sadly contactlensdropshipping is a terrible site to buy from and will send you defective lenses and fakes or will just not ship your order at all.
The other site I have never heard of butthey have beautiful lenses!!
I really hope it is a good site. I want to buy a few things from there.
>>
>>9143466
I might buy a pair or 2 of lenses from the 19ninety-six to review the quality
The rainbow lenses are the most expensiveexpensive ones on the site though! They are $49.99 per pair
>>
File: image.png (464KB, 792x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
464KB, 792x461px
>>9145997
I bought a pair from 19ninety-six yesterday to see if they are legit. I'll post updates when they ship out and review them. If I have good experience I'll get the rainbow lenses.
>>
OH 19ninety-six!
Recently bought from them to try out, but apparently they do batches for the lenses, so it kind of took awhile but the ones I ordered was AMAZING <3
>>
Heads up for anyone ordering from 19ninety-six, they receive lenses based on batches which means you are added to the monthly batch and the lenses reach the seller at the beginning of the next month. It's making me nostalgic because the first circle lens place I used back in 2008 was batch order based.
>>
>>9147436
Awesome! You had your eye on the same lenses as me too, the colorful fruit series is too cute.
I hope this site is legit.
>>
>>9147774
Oh sweet! Glad they worked for you. Wht lenses did you buy?
>>
File: IMG_20160707_222645.jpg (176KB, 1025x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_222645.jpg
176KB, 1025x633px
>>9148681
I've got this pair from Doya Jewel Series in the color grey!
I have really dark pupils and would you look at that color! It's super bright/obvious in different lighting!

excuse me for the shitty phone camera quality ...
>>
>>9148833
Oh wow nice!! They look good.
I'm glad your experience was positive, 19ninety-six has a lot of really pretty lenses so I hope my experience will be good like yours was.
>>
File: Romantic Barbie - Sky.jpg (63KB, 296x276px) Image search: [Google]
Romantic Barbie - Sky.jpg
63KB, 296x276px
>>9143482
I got dark brown eyes as well and I'm in LOVE with http://www.beautylenses.com/diameter-145mm/929-romantic-barbie-sky-prescription.html
I think I'll actually re-order them right now haha
Sorry for old as heck quality pics
>>
If you have astigmatism, can you still wear normal CL with prescription? Or will it harm your eyes?
I know there's astigmatism lenses with prescription, but they're so expensive
>>
19ninety-six says it ships in "batches" and if one isn't in the current batch to wait for the next one, how many months does this mean I would need to wait for lenses that aren't in stock?
I want a couple pairs but am not sure how long it would take for them to get to me if they aren't in this batch.
>>
>>9149247
>>9147870
Ctrl+f the thread before asking
>>
>>9149171
If your astigmatism's not that bad, you can get away with it.
>>
>>9149416
Thanks for the answer! I don't think it's too bad, it's less than -1.00 on both eyes!
>>
>>9149249
I saw that post but didn't know it applied to every pair of lenses. I thought maybe only certain ones got restocked each month or something
Thanks though
>>
>>9147436
Sorry but what are these lenses called? I tried searching for candy vision but couldn't find them
>>
>>9149171
$60 for something you put in your eye is not expensive
>>
>>9149715
Compared to normal lenses
>>
>>9149247
Usually the batches ship out the first week of the next month. My order was added to the August batch but won't reach the seller until September 5th

>>9149650
http://www.19ninety-six.com/product-page/0828164d-93de-0211-b839-8a512ca1b3f6
>>
>>9149171
I don't know whether it's exactly recommended, but I do it all the time. My vision isn't as clear but my eyes don't particularly hurt or dry out more than when I wear torics.
>>
File: Danna rainbow.jpg (93KB, 555x851px) Image search: [Google]
Danna rainbow.jpg
93KB, 555x851px
I just bought some lenses from 19Ninety-Six!
I got Rainbow blue, Rainbow pink, Colorful Fruit pink, and Muse blue
I will review them and my experience with the site once I get the lenses in the mail
I have blue eyes so the review will be for light eyes
>>
File: pinkycandylens.jpg (99KB, 1236x560px) Image search: [Google]
pinkycandylens.jpg
99KB, 1236x560px
Does anyone have these? Are they as colorful as they look on dark eyes? They're my last resort before I blow $144 on Harukaze's ice blue cosplay lens.
>>
so i'm completely new to circle lenses. i want to buy a pair and wear them, but where do i start? do i have to see an eye person or? ect ect
>>
Does anyone have any site recommendations to where I could find good lenses? I usually get my lenses from Pinky Paradise but after a waiting 2 and a half months and a friend who waited 6 months after ordering from PP, I'm on the lookout for a new site but can't really find much (or at least sites that are trustworthy)
>>
>>9151061
HoneyColor is great, I love AliceandRabbitShop though their selection isn't very great but free shipping is awesome. Heard good things about Uniqso too
>>
>>9151061
>>9151064
Adding on, I personally really like ohmykitty. They don't have as much selection as Uniqso or Honeycolor, but they do carry a good variety.
When I first ordered from them they didn't have my prescription in stock, so as a compensation for making me wait they gave me a free pair in my prescription. I thought that was neat since I didn't need my lenses ASAP at the time.
>>
>>9151008
Yea, best if you head to your closest optometrist to get a check up ~ At the same time, ask them questions regarding contact lenses to ease your doubts ~
>>
Any recomendations for green or brown lesnes that work well for light eyes?
My boyfriend has super light eyes and he really wants lenses.
We got a pair of green ones a while back but they're barely visable, while on me they work fine (I know you're not supposed to share contacts, I didn't have my glasses so I thought they were my green pair..)
>>
>>9151701
You can try the ones on the 19ninety-six website... Though I'm not too sure which one will suit both of you but since they cater for asians, lighter eyes shouldn't have a problem?
>>
>>9151701
Pinkyparadise has a section for lenses for light eyes
http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Circle-Lenses-For-Light-Eyes-s/1923.htm
You can further sort refined by color!
>>
>>9151413
okkkkkkk merci kind stranger
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 640x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 640x783px
does anyone know what lenses this girl wears? whenever anyone asks what the name of the lenses are she avoids the question.
>>
>>9152010
look similar to geo mimi cafe brown, but she lives in japan and could've bought them there. Any brown lenses with a brown ring will look like that, though
>>
>>9152010
>>9152019
Or Geo princess mimi almond brown perhaps
>>
>>9151713
I've been looking at their site, but it's hard to know what'll look good on light eyes
>but since they cater for asians, lighter eyes shouldn't have a problem?
Wouldn't it be the opposite? Asians usually have darker eyes, right?
>>9151721
Thanks a bunch anon! Pinkyparadise is where I usually buy lenses, but I didn't know that they had this. Thanks!
>>
>>9152929
Well, I've darker eyes so I can't really help you, sorry! Hopefully they will start to add more sections and classifications soon!
>>
>>9152929
>>but since they cater for asians, lighter eyes shouldn't have a problem?
>Wouldn't it be the opposite? Asians usually have darker eyes, right?
You'd be surprised how inconsistent it is. Sometimes lenses barely show up at all on light eyes, sometimes they blend really badly with your natural color, sometimes they show up way brighter.
You can try Googling the lens name and seeing if any reviewers post pictures of them on light eyes. But sometimes you just gotta take a chance. It sucks.
>>
>>9153822
No worries, still appreciate it! I have dark eyes too, so I've never had to deal with it either haha
>>9153860
Yeah, I guess it depends on how much of the lens is transparent.. I'll try googling before buying next time, thanks!
>>
File: 4659900450_79b412778b.jpg (95KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4659900450_79b412778b.jpg
95KB, 500x333px
For Halloween I'm doing a shironuri coord based around a white rabbit. I've looked at lots of rabbit's eyes and noticed they have very large irises, would my best choice to mimic this be to get mini scleras? And gulls who have worn mini scleras, how comfortable are they/what are the most comfortable ones you've worn?
>>
>get fitted for contact lens
>worried my vision got worse
>everything is fine and I still don't have astigmatism

I love my eyes. Time to get more circle lenses!
>>
19NinetySix's lenses are gorgeous but that website is something else. Myspace will never die.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2407x3093px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2407x3093px
I went into the back room at my optometrist and they were selling these for 56 dollars a pair and I left laughing because they are literally circle lenses.
>>
>>9149171
I have minor astigmatism in both eyes, I have mild discomfort if I wear a circle lense in my right eye but it goes away with liberal use of eye drops. I'm sure it's not good for my eyeballs, but God damn it I'll go blind for fashion!
>>
>>9159908
Nice, is this in America?
>>
>>9159919
Yeah
>>
>>9143432
holy shit i fucking came
>>
I always wash my contact lenses with my hand, but recently I buy a barrel washer, and after I found in a shop in my town the i-pool stuff, it seam to work well, but is it safe as washing them with the hands ?
>>
do hazel eyes count as light or dark? i've used circle lenses once or twice in the past with little success but i'd like to try them again. i'd like a better idea of what the stuff i order looks like on first though before i start dropping money on them.
>>
>>9160687
I don't know if they count as either or, but I always try to go for lenses that are opaque or opaque enough to make a difference.
It's always good to look up how the lenses you are interested in look on other people (pray they post they post decent pictures) to get a good idea of how opaque they are.
>>
File: ravenous 17mm-150x150.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
ravenous 17mm-150x150.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
Rabbit anon back, again. I decided I like Phantasee's Ravenous lenses but I literally cannot find any photos of anyone wearing them other than stock images. If anyone sees them, please let me know.
Also asking if anyone has had experience with Phantasee in general, especially their mini-sclera lenses. I'm most worried about comfort
>>
Is there a database somewhere for which lenses will work for cosplaying which character?
>>
>>9160948
Why would you even need that? It's not hard to go "this character has purple eyes so I need purple lenses" and go from there.
Unless you need specialty lenses or some kind of really weird pattern.
>>
>>9160948
If you show us a photo of the character and tell us any special needs your eyes have (astigmatism, prescription, etc) we probably can point you in the right direction
>>
>>9160948
No, because the fit of a lens to your eyes is more important than how much it suits a character, and different lenses show up differently on different coloured eyes. There are enough choices of lenses out there that you can generally find one to suit you and change your eye colour for a character
>>
What are some of your favorite 1-day circle lenses that look good on dark brown eyes? I'm thinking about getting some for some casual fashion, not cosplay photoshoots.
>>
dumb question, i've never bought monthly lenses before:

are the shelf life just as long as yearly lenses?
and to clarify, I just have to throw it away a month after popping them open?
>>
>>9161914
oh another question:

is there a limit on how often i should wear yearly contacts? i only have one pair of planos that im wearing for work right now almost every day, and i'm worried that it's not too good for me.
>>
>>9161914

Basically stated, lenses are made for daily wear for the time-period they are rated for. E.g. your monthly lenses are made to last through 1 month of daily wear. Yearlies are made to be worn for an entire year of daily wear and so on.

Some people push the wear beyond that time period a bit, but if you notice the lenses start feeling less comfortable, get rid of the pair and start with fresh. Some people get new lenses before the "time limit" because it's more comfortable to them too, so go by what your eyes are telling you and it is advisable not to push the limits on the other end and wear lenses past their expiry.
>>
>>9162571
What's the benefit of monthly/daily contacts over yearly then if both are designed for everyday wear and yearly is much cheaper in terms of cost:day ratio? O:
Thanks again anon!
>>
>>9162584
Monthlies/Dailies are usually made of material that is more gas permeable, so they are healthier for your eyes. Yearlies like circle lenses really shouldn't be worn for more than 8 hours a day because oxygen can't get to your cornea as efficiently.
>>
>>9162648
thanks for the info!
>>
>>9162584
With dailies and monthlies, you're also paying a bit more because of convenience. For dailies, you don't even need to worry about the cleaning products, you just chuck the lenses at the end of the day and crack open new packs the next day.
>>
I'm pretty afraid of contacts desu senpai
How does it feel to put them in?
Do they dry out?
What happens if one slips back into your skull?
>>
>>9164096
1. like poking your eye, try it
2. if you don't take care of them
3. they won't slip far enough that you can't take them out
>>
Is there a list of reputable places to buy lenses from somewhere? Tired of always having to ask "is x reputable?"
Speaking of which, is sclera-lenses.c om safe?
>>
File: image.jpg (550KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550KB, 2048x2048px
>>9151701
EOS New Adult Green look great on me and while I don't have too light eyes, they're still a medium-light blue. The New Adult lenses are very opaque and especially the green ones have a very nice shade.
>>
>>9164096
To elaborate on what >>9164110 said.

You're really more "touching" your eye, don't poke yourself. Putting contact lenses in is basically balancing the lens on your finger close enough to either gently press it on the surface of your eye OR it will suction itself onto your eye.

Lenses don't dry out in your eyes if you observe wear time (8hrs/day max for circle lenses, for regular prescription lenses, weartime varies) and safe useage: drinking a lot alcohol while wearing lenses is generally a bad idea, because alcohol dehydrates the body and makes your eyes dry = uncomfortable contact lenses. When lenses are in the storage case, make sure you put sufficient cleaning solution in and check that the lid of the case is closed tightly. Change cleaning solution weekly if your not wearing the lenses which also helps ensure your lenses don't dry out while in storage.

You cannot lose a lens in your eye. If you fall asleep or rub your eyes, you can shift them off center and they usually end up above where they should be. Use rewetting drops, blink a few times and the lens should drop down. If all else fails, go to the optometrist.

If lenses irritate your eyes causing watering, redness, stinging, or pain, remove the lenses immediately. Sometimes lenses are defective or torn but you didn't notice that beforehand. Don't force your eyes to tolerate something that they're rejecting. I know they say "beauty is pain" but fuck, eyes are the most sensitive organs in your body, be gentle with them and keep them happy.
>>
>>9149171
Ask your optician, cgl is not a medical professional
You don't need to say its for fashion lenses, just day youre thinking of trying contacts but you want to know if you'll need anti stigmatism lenses or not
>>
>>9149171
Depends how severe your astigmatism is and how sensitive your eyes are. 1 diopter of astigmatism or less (axis doesn't matter, the "cyl"is the number you want to look at) is generally the accepted cut off - my optician-recommended daily lenses have no astigmatism correction and I have 1 diopter of astigmatism in each eye. However, I was told because yearly and monthly lenses are generally thicker and less flexible than the dailies that I should probably get torics. Because I only wear circle lenses for cosplay I generally don't notice discomfort in non toric lenses but I'm only wearing them for 3-4 days for a few hours rather than every day. It is very much a YMMV situation though as some contacts are super uncomfortable and others totally fine.
>>
Is Phantasee a safe brand?
>>
Any sites have any good halloween sales?
PP only have free shipping... They used to have 50% on a lot of lenses around halloween iirc?
>>
File: image.jpg (594KB, 2396x2396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594KB, 2396x2396px
Does anyone know what lens this might be?
>>
File: m3bySB3hV8-PonPonPink-0-600x710.jpg (80KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
m3bySB3hV8-PonPonPink-0-600x710.jpg
80KB, 600x710px
>>9169959
That is I.Fairy Pon Pon pink!
It doesn't seem to be very opaque sadly
>>
Would anyone want me to review any contacts?
I just got G&G Shinny Pink and Princess Pinky Radiance Blue in the mail! I know that it can sometimes be hard to find reviews of lenses on light eyes so I thought maybe it would be helpful.
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 700x509px)
image.png
139KB, 700x509px
>>9170221
Ah thank you!
I also found that vassen rainbow eye looks quite similar.... I wonder if they are the same...
I actually love how subtle they are, makes them nice for everyday wear.
Unfortunately I got mine in a random physical store, so no idea what they are...
>>
>>9170231
Sure, I haven't found a single review of G&G Shinny Pink on light eyes.
>>
>>9170492
iFairy is Vassen under a different brand name so most likely they are the same
>>
Anyone ever try the brand nobluk ( especially the western eye ), on the picture they look good, but I don't know if in real life they look bright enough on dark eyes .
>>
File: GG shinny.png (2MB, 1500x1103px)
GG shinny.png
2MB, 1500x1103px
>>9170543
Okay! Here you go
G&G Shinny Pink
Natural eye color: Grey-blue
Comfort: 5/5
Color: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Over all: 5/5
I was looking for a lens that was pink but not an intense baby pink like some of my other lenses and these are perfect!
They are really comfortable and I don't feel them in my eyes and the color is a really nice "natural" (for lack of a better word) pink color
The enlargement is great. They definitely make my eyes look bigger but not buggy
I think these lenses are awesome and I'd definitely recommend them if you are looking for pink lenses that are toned down and not baby pink
>>
>>9150988
pls deliver anon
>>
Opticians and/or B&M in the US dispense circle lenses? Or a license is not required to dispense CL? Should I be wary?
>>
>>9171370
They usually don't sell circle lenses because it's such a niche market here in the states. But there are some US brands that make circle lenses specifically for the Asian market. For example, Acuvue Define lenses were originally made for the Asian market until enough demand was created in the US and they started selling them as prescription lenses. Before you had to buy them from overseas sites and risk getting them held in customs for being contraband.
>>
I wish there were nore good orange corcle lenses. That seems like the only color that is really hard to find
>>
File: DSC_6204[1].jpg (55KB, 640x426px)
DSC_6204[1].jpg
55KB, 640x426px
>EOS Jewel lenses
Anyone know what's up with these? I trust the EOS brand but can't find ANY reviews about the "Jewel" lenses specifically - my searches keep yielding Vassen Jewel lenses or EOS Fay or EOS Candy. I'm wondering if EOS Candy got renamed to EOS Jewel?

>tfw you have no idea what's going on in the circle lens world
>>
>>9175223
Whoops, forgot to link my example
>http://www.uniqso.com/eos-jewel-green
>>
>>9174188
icodi colors of the wind orange
>>
>>9175223
I'm pretty sure EOS Candy is also known had "Jewel" but it's been years since I've heard it called that.
>>
>>9175223
>http://www.uniqso.com/eos-jewel-green
have those. they ONLY show up in flash photos. they look nice af and natural in them though. but show up ONLY then
>>
File: 1473185773491.png (686KB, 815x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473185773491.png
686KB, 815x540px
Can anyone help me find these lenses? I've asked the cosplayer in a DM which kind they were and she said "Belladonna Yellow" I've Googled the shit out of that and I can't even find that brand anywhere. Idk if I'm just dumb or her response was just too vague. Plz help
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>9169959
>>9170221
>>9170492
>>9171114
uhm I'm not sure if it's annoying blogging or if this might be if use for someone maybe, but my honeycolor order just arrived;
it's definitely not the gray one, they are kind of similar, but the color are much paler and way less saturated, the stock picture is actually fairly accurate in that case. also they seem to be a tad smaller than the ones in the first pic

as for the pink ones, they are pink+brown like in the photo and not pink+blue like the lens in the left corner...
not sure if the blue one might be a older version or something...

thus my search continues...

(sorry for the crappy pic, it's kind of hard to take a pic of the lebs in the bottle)
>>
If someone here has made an order with Uniqso, I'd love to know how your experience went in the first few hours of ordering. Just made my first order because the Halloween sale was irresistible, and now my order history while I'm logged in on the site (which I haven't logged out of since I signed in to make the order) reads as "you have not made any prior orders!" Even though my Paypal has been billed.

I didn't even receive a confirmation email from the site. No order ID. My only proof is the PayPal receipt.

The site had beaming reviews so I took a shot. Contacts are needed for a cosplay I'm planning for the fall, and now I'm not certain I made a good call using Uniqso. Ehh. Help?
>>
>>9176756
They must be having issues with their site because I've ordered from them multiple times with no issues.
>>
Anyone have any reccomendations for enlarging contacts that are comfortable to wear all day?
>>
>>9176779
Thanks for your input. I'm actually talking to someone on customer support at this moment. They responded so quickly!

I hope they'll give me a reason to gush about customer service here shortly, tehe. Their selection is incredible.
>>
>>9170231
Post the blue ones anon
>>
>>9176843
OK. I hate to spam the thread but I spoke a little too soon about Uniqso's sparkling customer service. I seem to have been lead into roundabout of explaining>copy+paste prognosis from them (Paypal mistake, even though I see the charge right there) with no real attempt at a solution and now my case appears to have been dropped. -.- I'll give it another day or two. If not, it's about that time of year for a PayPal dispute.

Perhaps they're really busy with the orders going through right now. :/ Idk. It's a busy time for them so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. However, I advise any prospective buyers to be careful when placing an order with them.
>>
File: received_1405941159420471.jpg (134KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
received_1405941159420471.jpg
134KB, 1500x1100px
>>9176851
Sure!
Princess Pinky Radiance Blue
Natural eye color: Grey-blue
Comfort: 5/5
Color: 5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Over all: 5/5
I was looking for a natural looking blue lens and these are perfect! They blend very well with my eyes and make them noticeably bigger but don't look fake. They are light blue and have a really light brown outer ring that is really pretty.
The only people in person so far that could tell these lenses were not my real eyes were people I already knew who know how my eyes normally look.
With other lenses, people would occasionally ask if I was wearing colored contacts but so far with these I just have gotten people saying I had really pretty eyes. They are also extremely comfortable.
Definitely 5/5, these are some of my favorite lenses now and they are great for a natural enlarging look on light eyes.
>>
>>9137840
>Moe Moe Brown

These are some of my favorite lenses, but they seem to be discontinuing them... most sites are out of stock of lots of prescriptions. Makes me sad because they're comfortable as hell and a really bold amber gold.
>>
>>9176983
Hope things work out for you, anon. I placed an order with Uniqso last night, paid with Paypal, and got the confirmation email right away.
>>
I am thinking maybe I want to wear circles for an uncoming, very moe cosplay for a character with distinctive light green eyes. i'm due for an opto checkup and I can ask for my lens info there I think.

>>9164239 would be perfect.

do you guys have some kind of pastebin? What are recommended, affordable and reasonable sites for circle lens? I tried to wear color lens back in like... 2003 (my age is showing) and I lost one in my eye and have been freaked out since (took two hours to get it out as a newb)...

I want something I can practice with then wear day of... I imagine monthly? And I think monthly means they're good for 30 uses, not they expire like milk after 30 days? Can we put together a newbie lens pastebin if there isn't one? These are stupid questions.
>>
>>9178131
This is the anxious anon from before. I actually got my confirmation email this morning, and I followed up with customer service who told me my order had been received and they would process it ASAP. (: I'm so exited to get these babies. I've heard nothing but good things about Uniqso from friends both on the internet and IRL.

It's just going to be really hard on them to sort out every error with all these orders coming through for Halloween. Considering this, customer support still responded astonishingly quickly, and were a pleasure to deal with. I will keep updating, but I'm crossing my fingers for clear skies from here on out.
>>
File: 1454865234281.jpg (55KB, 500x372px)
1454865234281.jpg
55KB, 500x372px
>>9137840
>>9137840
I'm searching for big (15mm) but natural brown circle lenses; I wanted to buy the "Kimchi Viva Brown" or the "I Fairy Lucius brown" but I'm not really sure about the color of the I fairy ones since my eyes are light brown/hazel it's probably going to be too dark for my eyes to look natural...
Any better recommendations ?
>>
File: VIIMON Berry.jpg (243KB, 640x1411px)
VIIMON Berry.jpg
243KB, 640x1411px
I'd like to buy Viimon Berries lenses in brown and pink. Does anyone know of a reputable seller?
>>
I wish Vassen Nova Pink was sold in more places. It seems hard to find now
>>
>>9179944
Maybe try I.Fairy Keizen Brown?
>>
File: image.jpg (734KB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
734KB, 2560x2560px
My 19ninety-six order came. They game me a free lip balm which is super cool. As for the lenses, I don't see any visible flaws and the saline buffer has no visible particulates floating in it. It has a authentication sticker on box where the lenses are in but not on the actual vials themselves. I will post an official review within the week or when I get my eyebrows threaded lol.
>>
>>9184282
Okay so the site where I'm supposed to put the authenticity code in is considered infected with malware on both mobile and PC. This gives me a bad feeling. I hope these lenses aren't fake.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>9184291
Dropped pic
>>
>>9184291
>>9184295
candy-lens.com is the official site of Candy Vision, they aren't fake but their site uses outdated flash which is the reason for why firewalls don't like it.
>>
>>9184305
That's what I thought. I would really like to check the lenses authenticity but I don't want to risk infecting my computer with malware.
>>
File: omg eeeee.gif (442KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
omg eeeee.gif
442KB, 500x281px
>>9184282
ANON I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REVIEW
>>
>>9184309
They better be able to fit me in for an eyebrow threading this week because I'm not reviewing with my eyebrows looking like a damn mess
>>
>>9138899
Define by acuvue are the first optometrist approved circle lens. They are also dailies ... They have three define series, light eyes, medium and dark. I haven't tried the medium or light but if you go for a lena firing you can ask for a trial
>>
>>9138776
You like ponies don't you...huehuehue
>>
>>9143432
I need torics of these ... *sob*
>>
>>9160484
You should use a 3% hydrogen contact lens disinfectant once of week. It breaks down dirt and protein build up better then just cleaning the lens in your palm. Just read the instructions or it will burn like an sob
>>
Just ordered a whole bunch from honeycolor:
Super Pinky blue and gray, Vassen snowy pink, and Dolly+ Brown. Pretty psyched.
>>
>>9184282
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE REVIEW!!!
Can't wait !
>>
>>9177040
>>9171357
Thanks for your review, the blue lenses seem really nice and dolly
>>
>>9184543
thank you, I will go to the pharmacy ( I hope they have some, in my town we have like 3 brand of contact lens cleaner in the pharmacy and they don't have eye drop for contact lens wearer )
>>
>>9160776
I went ahead and bought these because uniqso had a good sale. If anyone wants worn photos or a review let me know. I could find absolutely zero after searching for a long time but I assume the comfort would be somewhat like their other lenses of this size, like Black Titan which has plenty of good reviews
>>
>>9187591
I would like to see a picture of this, but if you don't have time to make a review, a picture is already really cool
>>
>>9188479
Will post when it arrives and I have time to soak them
>>
hello, I search this contact lense ( pic related ), I searched but I can't find the exact same model, if someone have an idea (please excuse the shitty screen shot )
>>
>>9188955
http://www.pinkyparadise.com/GEO-Animation-CP-A4-p/a13-cpa4.htm
Looks pale in the pic on the site, but reviews says it's opaque like you prob want it
>>
hey has anyone ordered from ifairycon, its the only site to have the lenses i want since they literally sold out on uniqso overnight and im nervous because i havent heard of many people using their site
>>
>>9189135
thank you really much, it's exactly what I was searching !
>>
>>9189857
Hey anon! I've ordered from them before, for abour a couple of years already! They are one of the official site to sell I-fairy !
>>
I try to buy something on uniqso but the shipping service doesn't work anymore, I hope it will not last too much
>>
Any good sales or deals going on right now?
>>
I'm a lolita wanting to go dark grey, black or dark red for a vampire-themed coord for Halloween, but I have fairly light blue/grey eyes. Is it going to look super weird and make an obvious ring if I wear black or red lenses? I'm worried just wearing grey lenses won't give the creepy effect I'm looking for.
>>
>>9199264
oh man, I'd love some dark red or wine colored lenses that would look dark and good on light colored eyes.
>>
>>9199264
Black will look weird, red often looks creepy af especially if you go for tritone or patterned ones that blend
>>
>>9184282
Anon still haven't done a review?
>>
>>9199328
I really want to do the review but I went to the eye doctor on Saturday and I'm being treated for dry eye with some steroid drops and I don't want to wear circle lenses until my steroid treatment ends since my risk of eye infection is higher with steroid eye drops. I have to use them for about a month so I hope I can do the review by mid to late October. Sorry about that.
>>
>>9199272
Try Vassen diamond red
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 720x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 720x390px
i.fairy Moonlite Blue came in the mail today and holy fuck I'm so happy. I have really dark eyes and have been looking for a vivid, bright blue like this for so long.. most blue lenses show up on my eyes as dark blue or black. I wish the color came closer to the pupil but beggars can't be choosers I guess. So comfortable too and noticeable even from a good distance. I think I've found my holy grail lenses.
>>
>>9199264
If you want awesome red lenses with no ring for light eyes try Vassen ruby red
>>
>>9194691

Starting tomorrow, Oct. 1st to Oct. 31st I can provide a 50% off coupon for lenses except the Phantasee, Scleras or Toric ones from Pinky Paradise!
Hope this helps!

Code is: VictoriaVaughnCosplay50
>>
has anyone used solution-lens before and can confirm they got legit geos, with the correct code for anti fake and everything? I saw a couple reviews saying they used chinese fakes but then also loads saying they got legit geos, but I can't trust that the people that said they're legit just looked at the sticker and said yeah thats real

I just want in on the 3 for 2 deal so i can get my $13 dollar lenses instead of $22 because im a cheap ass if I can do it safely
>>
>>9204124
You look fucking terrifying
>>
>>9204124
You should probably try a different design; the moonlites all look super creepy even though the colors are bright.
>>
Are there any good lenses for if you already like your eye color and just want the effect that makes them look bigger? I'm pretty new to all this
>>
>>9204561
nice self promo
>>
>>9205126
ones that just have a black ring, like GEO Ultra CK105. try checking the "black" section of lens sites like pinkyparadise, uniqso, and honeycolor
>>
>>9205126
You could find some similar to your natural eye color or that aren't very opaque (some lenses are very translucent and some are very opaque)
>>
>>9204124
if youre trying to look remotely human these....are not good
>>
File: ugh.jpg (106KB, 583x960px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
106KB, 583x960px
Vassen Rainbow Eyes Grayish Blue on dark brown eyes.Don't mind the ridiculous makeup, it was an experiment...
>>
>>9205740
You look retarded
>>
>>9205740
Ew. Ugly.
>>
>>9205740
Oh please...
>>
>>9205740
The lenses are cute, rest of the face is shit
>>
>>9205755
well there is that :0
>>
>>9205743
thanks for the honesty
>>
>>9205740
... Those horrible giant eyebrows...
*puke*
>>
>>9205745
I'm uglier on the inside and that's what counts...kek
>>
>>9205740
>>9205757
>>9205760
For showing your lenses, a pic of the eyes is enough. No need to put a photo of yourself here.
>>
>>9205762
Welp, what can I say? They are honestly hairy caterpillars but I would probably look uglier if they were thinner.
>>
>>9205768
It would be better to stop replying

>Summer never ends
>>
>>9205766
Will take the advice but this is the only picture I had with the lenses on since I threw them out some time ago. Will say that they felt like they weren't even there and they had good coverage for how dark my eyes are. Also, I wouldn't recommend them for people with dry eyes. I hope this info helps.
>>
Is there a best site for buying I-codi's colors of the wind lenses? I would've bought from ifairycon since they have the biggest range of colors but shipping rate is going to be a problem for my budget right now; Uniqso is the most promising next to that but I've heard either good or very bad things about them.
>>
>>9205743
>>9205745
>>9205748
>>9205762
These comments are mere minutes apart so detecting samefag with a vendetta
>>
>>9205768
Grooming your brows doesn't have to mean going heaps thinner. It's about you controlling them, not them controlling your face.
>>
>>9205866
Don't be so hurt anon <3
>>
Can I wear them over contacts? What if I have strong astigmatism?
>>
>>9205962
I have strong astigmatism and myopia but I ordered my lenses in the prescription of my regular astigmatism contacts... it was fine since the circle lenses were so thin they molded easily to my eye. The only thing that ever bothered me was dryness because my eyes are very dry so I bought eye drop specifically for lenses-wearers. I say maybe check with your optometrists or ophthalmologists just to be safe and sure. Especially if you think it might be a problem. And no, you can't wear them over your contacts.
>>
>>9205972
Damn, I can't see anything without my glasses/contacts. I also have very dry eyes like you. Thanks for the info though, if I consider getting some I'll remember this.
>>
>>9205962
Never ever layer lenses
>>
>>9206019
My pleasure! BTW my prescription for my lenses is -6.50 and -7.00 wich, in my opinion, is crazy considering this is lower prescription than my glasses since that's the way contacts are being that they are closest to your eyes and all. The worst part is that I need to get my eyes checked again because this prescription's getting old. Talk about seeing blurry!
>>
File: cvcbv.png (333KB, 505x358px) Image search: [Google]
cvcbv.png
333KB, 505x358px
So I'm looking for lens like these. The lady in picture says she got hers at FX Lens. I wondering if that's the only place that sells good ones or if there's another place that also sells good ones for cheaper? Do any of you guys know?
>>
>>9210025
don't cheap out on sclera lenses sista or you gone get fucked up

honey lens or pinky paradise had some sfx before? halloween is coming up so they should stock, maybe wait for the post-seasonal sale. Still gon cost $200 a pair or so.
>>
>>9210036
Alright thanks I'll just save up for the LX Lens ones than. I've never bought lens before so I don't know too much about them.
>>
>>9205740
the main problem is that I can't fucking see the true result of the lens with this filter
>>
>>9210057
I think uniqso do them but I don't know about the quality
>>
>>9210025
theyre called scelera lenses and they cost A LOT and always will, no way to get them cheaper, if youre not super fussy about 10000% black ness you could just get a large size black circle lens, would be cheaper ad easier to put in as sceleras are also thicker thus harder to put in (especially if you've never done lenses before...)
>>9210036
nah not $200, more like $100-$150
>>
>>9210526
oh i just realised $150 is probably only for plano... yeah $200 if you want a prescription
>>
>>9205962
You can buy circle lenses for astigmatism. They're called toric lenses
>>
Has anyone used luxurybabe.co to order lenses before? I know uniqso sells SOME of their Barbie lenses but this looks like the official site and it's incredibly discounted (though I guess shipping could change that dramatically)

Despite that it's a fucking mess to navigate and I don't have the slightest idea on how ordering works either. But if going through some extra work of translation and patience will get me lenses sold on other sites at ~$20 for ~$3-5, I think it's worth it.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.