[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime North Hotels!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

And now we wait for the codes and the hotel blocks to open up. Who's losing sleep with me?
>>
>>9125410
I'm mad. I tried the code at 6 and it didn't work and now the IP is sold out.
>>
>>9126299
The code for the IP wasn't supposed to work until 10 am today. If you tried at 6 am and it didn't work, that's why.
>>
File: autistic child.gif (490KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
autistic child.gif
490KB, 256x192px
>>9126571
Where did it say that? Damn. Got the Marriott at least.
>>
>>9126652
The facebook page showed a lot of conflicting messages from different people but the code working at 10 was the most consistent one. They also updated the AN site on the hotel page to reflect the new info. Wouldn't blame you for not catching that, since it was done pretty last minute.

At least your hotel will be nicer, though?
>>
>>9126758
Yeah hopefully. I haven't been to the Marriott or the IP before. I found AN last year to be super crowded and 80% of the panels were full unless you were waiting 30 minutes before hand, and sometimes even that was too late. Most of the panels are just alright anyways. Did you find that as well or was that just my bad luck?
>>
i've been interested in this, but you need codes? what?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.